Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup bars san francisco

Having said that, attraction runs substantially deeper than looks. new jersey lesbian dating Not only has Tana accomplished a vast quantity of accomplishment at just 23 years of age, but she has also dated a string of really famous persons like Bella Thorne and Jake Paul. I gave him the cactus, broke up with him, then headed home. doublelist monterey The following user was introverted and under no circumstances believed in making any close friends or becoming in any relationships.

megapersonals con

So, I brainstormed and came up with fifty concerns designed to spur intriguing conversation on a date. rohnert park singles With much more detail and examples, we ve listed other dating app features that enhance engagement among users. Speaking to a stranger can be of fantastic value and a good dating you pass your time with not requiring on the internet to login or sign up. kebby94 onlyfans And social network Badoo is making use of AI and facial recognition technology to enable customers come across possible partners that appear like other individuals including celebrities they fancy.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/26/2007 10:32:51 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

i believe in the big bang i belive god spoke and bang the earth was created

6/27/2007 11:41:13 PM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

just like a little magic act aye...pooof out of nowhere...there are millions of planets with life on them...the universe is infinate and teaming with life all around us...'infinate' means always and always will be...there was no begining and there is no end....as is the case with our lives, and as is the case with the energy you call god...not big daddy in the sky waving a magic wand...planet earth could have been part of another planet at one time perhaps and broke off and has evolved here for millions of years. There are plenty of artifacts and research that tells a story that is quite different from what our conventional educational system and mainstream science has been feeding us...where we come from and what life is really all about is not what our societies have shoved down our throats for ages upon ages...what everyone has been lead to believe unfortunately is a big fat lie and made that way on purpose so you won't ask to many questions about what has really taken place...you might get upset if you knew the truth so the cover up continues.. and everyone will live in their little cocoons continuing to be spoon fed the same broken record of which you never needed to know...

6/27/2007 11:45:23 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

ahh u must be an atheist i do not believe in evoluton but i believe in a creator god who created the univese actually as well as the earth if u r an atheist i aint no monkey which is sayin my family never evoleved although i do wonder about some

6/28/2007 12:05:02 AM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

depends on what kind of evolution you're referring to...we certainly did not come from monkeys....we were genetically engineered 30 to 50 thousands years ago with an alien race that came from off planet who tried to make us the perfect slaves to serve them and those were the 'gods' (plural) being referred to in the bible...because they were giants...we looked up to them because they were big intelligent left brain demonic bad asses...they screwed with our genetics and dumbed us down and their bloodline is still controlling the planet today...there very definately is an alien agenda to our lives and its not anything to do with the immigration issue...

6/29/2007 7:03:49 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

no we were created by a loving god

7/5/2007 1:07:43 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

well the bible says in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and the eart was without form so you see God spoke and bang the earth was created in six days

7/5/2007 3:53:23 PM do u believe in the big bang  

forumruiner
Conyers, GA

haha hotlicks

7/5/2007 4:17:22 PM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

see God spoke and bang the earth was created in six days

You are so naive to believe such a story....it takes millions of years
for planets to evolve....it's another case where you are taking the
force feeding the globalists are dishing out and believing such nonsense.

There are billions upon billions of planets and many millions with life on
them....God was not flying around space one fine day and doing magic tricks
creating planets out of thin air....so naive to believe that hogwash.

The globalist are having a field day with people like you just laughing
their asses off at what you'll believe...

[Edited 7/5/2007 4:20:13 PM]

7/5/2007 4:20:17 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

you are the naieve one if you do not believe what is true and God does not do magic tricks because He does not have tohe is God and i do not know what you read but i read God's word asn as it says in Psalms 115:109 "thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path" and anyways people like you that think that the Holy Bible is shogwash needs toj know my friend Jesus

[Edited 7/5/2007 4:21:49 PM]

7/5/2007 4:22:35 PM do u believe in the big bang  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

If you ever have a chance to go to your radio shack , you might want to buy a radio telescope , all that background noise you hear is but an echo from the original explosion of the primordial egg that came to be our universe
Galaxies are running away from each other even now and the logical conclusion (Yes i said it , logic) is that at one point they all came out of one point in space/time
Logic and undestanding is what drives us , the people who will dare question legends and mith

7/5/2007 4:24:10 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

do you have any proof of that caster i do have proof on God creating the world

7/5/2007 4:24:58 PM do u believe in the big bang  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

By the way...whats up with the burning bush?
And by that i don't mean George W. on fire , i mean why does GOD need to show himself as a burning bush?
Perhaps the heat from his space shuttle heated the surrounding vegetation while he was hovering his interstellar craft?

7/5/2007 4:25:20 PM do u believe in the big bang  

x0_myranda
Muskegon, MI

You may think its "naive" to believe in God, and you can give a thousand reasons why we're stupid, but bottom line, its called faith buddy. And thats the only response we need to have. I would hate living my life without knowing that there's someone that loves me unconditionally, no matter what! How pointless.

7/5/2007 4:27:19 PM do u believe in the big bang  

forumruiner
Conyers, GA

ah, but believing in a creator simply so you can have a sense of comfort? smart move!

7/5/2007 4:27:37 PM do u believe in the big bang  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Actually yes i do have proof
Like i said if you were as fortunate as i was to actually hear the background noise
it might have changed your life as it did mine
The idea of the human race being God's sole creation and the universe our playground is at least preposterous as it is naive
Hey...its your mind , let it rot if you want

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11