Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

You ought to report them to the platform you re using and block them, too. craigslist show low pinetop arizona You can use Once for free of charge, but paid memberships speed up the searching method and give you a lot more matches per day if you prefer. Plus, the in depth profiles and ice breaker concerns encourage meaningful conversation, generating this app perfect for those seeking to start out severe relationships. russian girl photographer movie That way, the person viewing your profile has a decision of concerns to ask, he says, producing it less difficult on each of you.

free hookup las vegas

The final questions should really simply transition you out of the date though subtly implying that you d be down to meet up once again. dating in oakland Men and women are no cost to act on their thoughts irrespective of their gender. Circling back to your prior conversation also indicates you re truly paying consideration. onlyfans paul cassidy Patient does not deliver health related advice, diagnosis or remedy.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/5/2007 5:24:57 PM do u believe in the big bang  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

and thats the place where armaggedon will take place in the final battle between christ and satan satans army will out number christs army. but satan will still be defeated

7/5/2007 5:26:17 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

that's right satan and the wicked will be destroyed by fire God will send fire down to devour the wicked

7/5/2007 5:33:58 PM do u believe in the big bang  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

jewelz-hwh: the battle between good and evil is going on in your own head, that is what armaggedon is.

hwh-jewelz i think you need to read your bible you are way way lost in your own misbeliefs well atleast i believe what will happen. but i wont let you or anyone else tell me other wise or belittle my beliefs.

jewelz-It is a psychic battle being faught inside each person with their own individual good and evil.

hwh-heh heh heh heh heh i think your own misbeliefs are being played out in your mind

jewelz-It is not a war on a battlefield somewhere

hwh-again wrong as usual jewelz it is a war and it will take place in the battlefield

jewelz-It is in your very own mind that you will have to reconcile with and come to terms with, your very own good and evil...

hwh-no it is not but again your always trying to tell someone what they believe is only in there minds but you are the one thats wrong. just because you dont believe in jesus doesnt mean others have to share your beliefs

jewelz-you are believing what a book says that you don't actually know what it's saying.

hwh-yeah i believe what the bible says but who the hell are you to tell me i dont know what its saying apparently you dont so how the hell can you tell me anything. when you dont even believe jesus is god

hwh-time for me to leave this thread

7/13/2007 11:31:06 AM do u believe in the big bang  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Bass: do you have any proof of that caster i do have proof on God creating the world

I for one would like to see that proof. Oh and don't tell me its in the bible because the bible don't prove anything.

Kenny

7/13/2007 11:48:11 AM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

it proves everything can you and caster prove different

7/13/2007 11:55:08 AM do u believe in the big bang  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

i believe in the big bang theory and i believe the creator created the big bang

7/13/2007 12:02:58 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

well actually God said it and bang you get it the big bang bang we had creation

7/13/2007 1:01:42 PM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

some of these sheeple are either robots or wearing chips because it sure sounds like a broken record to me...it's always the same age old dissinformation to keep everyone off balance so you will do dumb stuff and make mistakes...here here..over here...follow me...to the grave yard that is...the thing about brainwashing is that the washee doesn't know it happened.

7/13/2007 3:30:15 PM do u believe in the big bang  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I would not have much faith in a god that could put all of the truth of the world in a history book of one people. As if that god cared nothing about all the other people that lived in the world.

7/13/2007 3:54:29 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

are you kidding He loves so much that He sent His son to die for us

7/13/2007 5:25:40 PM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

He did no such dumb thing...you are believing in a guilt trip perpetrated so you would be a good god fearing slave just so you would behave properly...and I must say you are certainly doing a good job for the illuminati.. I hope they reward you well for your obedience...

7/13/2007 5:31:54 PM do u believe in the big bang  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

The Illuminati , the Trilateral Convention , the skull and bones , Rosicrucians , Masons all this are simply names to the untrained
Ignorance has been a tool used for millennia to control the masses
Do you honestly belive he even know what the Illuminati is?
And all the while , without even knowing the one he serves is looking back from the back of a dollar bill
The all seeing eye
The Power of Money

7/13/2007 5:42:14 PM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

yes right, the all seeing eye is an alien eye too by the way...bet he didn't imagine that. I bet he doesn't know why they put, 'In God We Trust' on the money either. It's not because they trust God, its because they didn't want him to know aliens created him...they thought enough of him so they didn't scare him with such news.

[Edited 7/13/2007 5:47:15 PM]

7/13/2007 6:27:00 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

i believe what i read is true for it clearly says in john 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life" verse 17 goes on and says "For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world but that the world through him might be saved"

[Edited 7/13/2007 6:27:24 PM]

7/13/2007 6:34:04 PM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

you are being led down the primrose path to do your own demise

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11