Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personales

She and Buckstein realized that the other fish in the sea weren t as attractive as they when seemed, and that there was a comfortable vibe to their old connection, but with some alterations. pensacola singles groups That is a guaranteed failure in the producing. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. tnaboard washington providers But then I saw that we had over 40 mutual pals, so I swiped appropriate out of curiosity—usually I got possibly a single or two mutual friends (and ordinarily third degree connections).

best way to get hookups

At the identical time, just four% of on line daters have attended a group outing or other physical occasion organized by an on the internet dating web site. single ladies in lakeland fl Also the explanation I posted this was due to the fact these information had been already publicly published prior to by other kpop news internet sites. The kiss felt seriously wet, but I did not want to quit. cancel flingster They would mistreat me, emotionally manipulate me, in some cases get in touch with me names when we re fighting and a single of them even went as far as to hit me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/5/2007 4:27:44 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

hey that is right i see i have some one who has got my back the burning bush was God it is just a way he decided to speak to moses and instruct him to lead the children of isreal out of bondage yeah well if you could pick up a bible it just maight help you to know Jesus my proof is in the bible ahh but there really is a creator

[Edited 7/5/2007 4:29:10 PM]

7/5/2007 4:28:57 PM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

The Bible is not Gods word, it is mans made up version of a snow job to get non thinkers like you to be obedient because the globalists know they can't have people that don't know how to think on their own running around with too much time on their hands when you don't know what to believe, so they will con you into believing what they want you to believe and they know you will buy the story because you were born incompetent to make decisions on your own to determine what is ...and what is not.

7/5/2007 4:29:42 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

yes it is it is God's Holy word it is not a con job i can tell you have never well maybe never heard of a special friend of mine named Jesus

[Edited 7/5/2007 4:30:43 PM]

7/5/2007 4:30:14 PM do u believe in the big bang  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Faith is one thing , blind faith is another
I have faith we could all have access to an unlimited source of knowledge which we could use to combat ignorance and fear , something called the internet
But i would never worship my computer
Or Bill Gates for that matter

7/5/2007 4:31:20 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

yes but with me and others like me it is faith solid faith

[Edited 7/5/2007 4:31:44 PM]

7/5/2007 4:31:40 PM do u believe in the big bang  

forumruiner
Conyers, GA

well said, caster.

7/5/2007 4:37:04 PM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Hes a robot drone repeating the same thing with no mind of his own to think or read at what is being said...he just repeats something that hes been force fed over and over again and doesn't know it. We're talking to a pod person...that is how engrained with that story they managed to mess everyones heads up with.

7/5/2007 4:40:35 PM do u believe in the big bang  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

"yes but with me and others like me it is faith solid faith"
Sounds like something uttered by Osama Bin Laden , this is what scares me the most
Jim Jones
Reverend Moon
David Coresh
They all had faith...

7/5/2007 4:46:00 PM do u believe in the big bang  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

there will be no big bang..... the only thing that will happen is armaggedon

[Edited 7/5/2007 5:08:50 PM]

7/5/2007 5:05:48 PM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

armaggedon means. "leather covering"...it is intended to be your skin!...
the armaggedon is being faught from within....this is another case of
someone that does not understand that it has been through the fraudulent
use of language that the globalists have screwed with peoples heads using
the bible. The wars that are going on now in our world are out-manifestations
of your inner republic in everyones subconscious that is being played out in reality.

7/5/2007 5:12:39 PM do u believe in the big bang  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

jewelz-armaggedon means. "leather covering"...it is intended to be your skin!...

hwh-no it does not armaggedon is the battle between good and evil that will take place in a valley called armaggedo

jewelz-this is another case of
someone that does not understand that it has been through the fraudulent
use of language that the globalists have screwed with peoples heads using
the bible.

hwh-i do understand but apparently you dont

7/5/2007 5:14:06 PM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

myranda:

I think you have a selective reading problem...
I did not say that is was naive to believe in God...

7/5/2007 5:17:14 PM do u believe in the big bang  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Meggido is a place where wars were fought , it was a crossroads of the ancient world
Also known as Armageddon, el-Lejjun, Tel el-Mutesellium, Tell el-Mutesellim, Tel Megiddo, Campus Legionis, Har Megiddo, Har-Megeddon, Harmagedon, Isar-Megiddo, Legio, Lejjun, Megiddon

7/5/2007 5:24:07 PM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

hwh: the battle between good and evil is going on in your own head, that is what armaggedon is. It is a psychic battle being faught inside each person with their own individual good and evil.

It is not a war on a battlefield somewhere. It is in your very own mind that you will have to reconcile with and come to terms with, your very own good and evil...you are believing what a book says that you don't actually know what it's saying.

7/5/2007 5:24:10 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

at least i read and speak the truth the bible never lies say what you want about me but know this i worship a loving caring saviour who will return for those who follow Him

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11