Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup bars in phoenix

This forum contains two,084 subjects and 28,952 replies, and was final updated by T from NY 13 hours, 40 minutes ago. savannah singles free You will have to have to take an STD test just about every month and submit your test outcomes the day prior to. Program your day in case you are meeting the particular person soon after perform. craigslist comcom Knowing what your boundaries are about items such as communication and intimacy can assistance you really feel confident in your self as you start dating.

listcrawler ts

Facebook also presents interest primarily based dating groups . gainesville fl personals Worry has suppressed extra folks than anything ever will. Need assist with a dating app or website? Hi, I am actually new to sex and having a boyfriend in common. what happens when you logout of grindr However—half a mile is a trek for a wallet… but forgetting it appears like a crappy move to dodge the bill, also.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/14/2007 12:34:36 PM do u believe in the big bang  

incarnatewings
Kingston, ON

Big bang and the written word.

“When there was neither the creation, nor the sun, the moon, the planets, and the earth, and when darkness was enveloped in Darkness, then the Mother, the Formless One, Maha-Kali, the Great Power, was one with Maha-Hala, the Absolute.” -de Reincourt

Most creation myths speak of a splitting or opening in the dark, from a formless Mother. Often, the creation is connected to birth myths. Hence, the Goddess. The Mother brought “light” to the newborns eyes. Creation/birth was inseparable from the figure of the Mother. The oldest myths made her the divider of waters, maker of heaven and earth.

Patriarchal religions that followed never were able to rid themselves of feminine imagery… try though they may. Example: Khepera insisted that he created the universe alone, “ there was no other being who worked with me.” Yet he had to say, “I laid a foundations in Maa,” meaning the Great Womb, the Goddess Maat.

The great creation myths of the ancients were plagiarized by the church in order to manufacture a tradition.

Dear Bass13, you have every right to believe that your god spoke and, bang, the earth was created. However, your hypothesis is not even supported by the faith you claim to follow. Truth and enlightenment comes with open eyes. There is no need for faith to be blind. The truth is out there.

7/14/2007 2:22:37 PM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Just because the bible says something does not make it so. I am as much a part of God as Jesus was and whatever he can do I can do greater. He did not die on the cross for me to save me from my sins. It is a fairy tale sold to the sheeple to keep them enslaved. It is a well known contrived tool to control the sheeple to keep them herded into obedience through the churches brought on by the clergy who are aiding in the deception leading them to the slaughter. The Christ Conspiracy, The Greatest Story Ever Sold. A story that is a rehash of a story from 3 thousand years prior to the time of Jesus. The story has been twisted many times to get the right ingredients to instill fear into the sheeple to get them to cooperate into doing what the illuminati wanted them to do...Obey, or you will go straight to hell..do not pass go, do not collect 200 hundred dollars...you have been a bad bad boy and shame on you for your sins...now get in your room and pray you don't burn in hell for what you have done.

7/14/2007 2:27:46 PM do u believe in the big bang  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

jewelz everything the bible said is true, why do you always have to bash people for there beliefs?

7/14/2007 2:47:18 PM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Everything in the bible is not true why do you believe a made up story?...I'll tell you why...because you can't think for yourself, so you blindly follow the sheep into the slaughter which is helping to bring down your very own sovereignty and you don't even know it.

7/14/2007 3:34:09 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

the bible is definitely true the whole thing there is nothing false about it or its teachings

7/14/2007 5:24:55 PM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

there is nobody home here...there is what is known as pod people...repeating the same broken record hoping to get salvation from ignorance...that is what the word 'naked' means in the bible by the way...spiritually ignorant...the gangsters tricked you with words, they tell you one thing and they mean something entirely different and you don't even know it.

7/14/2007 5:31:11 PM do u believe in the big bang  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

jewelz-Everything in the bible is not true why do you believe a made up story?...I'll tell you why...because you can't think for yourself, so you blindly follow the sheep into the slaughter which is helping to bring down your very own sovereignty and you don't even know it.

hwh-jewelz jewelz jewelz, everything in the bible is t-r-u-e- see TRUE why do you feel its a made up story? the bible is not a made up story we believe it bass and i both so does joel osteen i love watching his show and so does dr joyce myers. i think you need to start watching those shows jewelz.

7/14/2007 7:06:11 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

it is true anyone one who says it is not does not know of Jesus and his love for us

7/15/2007 3:24:21 AM do u believe in the big bang  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Well the bible says that there are unicorns. So have any of you seen one?

Kenny

7/15/2007 5:43:24 AM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

where does it say there are unicorns

7/16/2007 6:11:04 AM do u believe in the big bang  

incarnatewings
Kingston, ON

"where does it say there are unicorns"

Where does it say there was a "big bang"?

7/16/2007 7:28:46 AM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

what i am actually saying is that when God spoke bang He created the earth

7/16/2007 8:34:36 AM do u believe in the big bang  

liberalminded
Gilbert, AZ

(B)ass I think you read the bible and bang out the door went reason and logic!

7/16/2007 8:37:13 AM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

no i read the bible and get wisdom which is more than i can say about some of you at least i know that Jesus is coming soon

7/16/2007 8:48:34 AM do u believe in the big bang  

liberalminded
Gilbert, AZ

He's gonna get here and then what nothing!
If anything we'll catch him at the bar drinking
drowning his sorrows cuz christians are insane.

Okay not all of them just the christian jihadist

[Edited 7/16/2007 8:49:07 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11