Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup site like craigslist

This is a large test of the relationship, which will either make it or break it you cannot exactly move out, live separately and remain with each other as if practically nothing ever happened. ukiah ca dating If the question elicits a string of destinations, you will learn what excites and appeals to them, Elizabeth says. She captioned one particular of the stories featuring the rapper as my boyfriend and tagged the Slingshot singer. hud hookup app reviews reddit If you were going to develop into a close friend with your companion, please share what would be critical for him or her to know.

top 10 hookup sites

If you are hunting for a serious partnership, you really should hop to eHarmony. mobile singles I was 26 years old and wanted to get married and have children. Once more, these may possibly not look like the most exciting concerns to ask on a initial date, but they will shed light on the type of person you re face to face with. reallifecam similar The app, like several other dating apps in China, underwent a wave of strict regulation in 2019 but produced a comeback soon after clean ups.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/16/2007 9:19:32 AM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

i mean being a christian in that way like me

[Edited 7/16/2007 9:20:15 AM]

7/16/2007 9:22:19 AM do u believe in the big bang  

sadhotelroom
Hollidaysburg, PA

i've been baptised... i guess techincally i am a christian...

7/16/2007 9:24:55 AM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

well you may have but even those who have been baptized can lose salvation by falling to sin and not confessing their sins but if we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins

7/16/2007 9:27:40 AM do u believe in the big bang  

sadhotelroom
Hollidaysburg, PA

i know all this bass.. trust me i know. i think its up to me and god...

7/16/2007 11:05:00 AM do u believe in the big bang  

incarnatewings
Kingston, ON

“what i am actually saying is that when God spoke bang He created the earth”

Oh dear, you’re going to think I don’t know anything because I have more questions now, based on your response.

1) As you infer, where is any “bang” mentioned in the bible specifically regarding creation? If there is no “bang” mentioned, can you tell me what source you are using to draw your assumption?

2) Or, are you assuming that God spoke and, bang, he created the Earth? If it is an assumption, then why not assume that God spoke, and over a period of several hours or days or months a creation occurred in a loving and gentle manner?

3) Given that you know a lot related to the Christian bible, could you please explain why the Book of Genesis contains at least two mutually contradictory versions of the creation myth?

One version of the myth, scholars call E, for it speaks of plural creators, “elohim”, male and female deities. Another version is J, for “Jehovah elohim”, the God of gods. The two versions disagree in many points. Could you please clarify which version is the truth in each of these cases?:

E: birds and beasts created before man.
J: man created before birds and beasts.

E: birds made of water, along with fishes.
J: birds made of earth, along with beasts.

E: man given dominion over the whole earth.
J: man placed only in the garden, “to dress it and keep it,” like the men created to be farmer-slaves in the Sumerian original.

E: man and woman created together, after the beats: “male and female created he (they) them, and god (elohim, the deities) blessed them”
J: man created alone, before the beasts and birds; woman made from his rib.

E: creation took place in six days.
J: creation took place in one day.

E: nothing is said about the Fall, which appeared only in the “J” narrative. The Fall is important. If it never took place, there was no original sin, no necessity for redemption, no Savior.

[Edited 7/16/2007 11:06:23 AM]

7/16/2007 7:13:26 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

i mean bang as in bang and someting happened like saying there you are some thing that was quickly done bang creation happened when God spoke so bang there you have it i am not assuming i am stating it as a fact because it is fact it took six days but when he spoke all six days then bang things were created no no no there was a fall in the garden of eden when the serpent deceived eve and she ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil and she took some to adam who also ate and that is where sin entered mankind and the fall of man

[Edited 7/16/2007 7:17:13 PM]

7/18/2007 4:53:46 AM do u believe in the big bang  

incarnatewings
Kingston, ON

So, you’re saying that it’s an expression, in a manner of speaking, that god spoke and, bang, the universe was created. “Bang” as a term or expression, is instantaneous. “Bang” does not take place over six days. “Bang” is not written in the bible. “bang” has nothing to do with fact..

What about the contradictions? Yes, you spoke to the Fall… but nothing else.

7/18/2007 10:08:11 AM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

I think the big bang happened when he fell on his head

7/18/2007 10:28:10 AM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

it is an expression the bang happend when God spoke and the earth was created not the big bang that people have read about in scool but the bibg bang as God spoke and bang there you are a finised producct so to speak

7/18/2007 10:33:35 AM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

you are a finished product alright...a perfect robot slave who is out of your mind because you don't have one.

7/18/2007 11:15:28 AM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

no i am imperfect being who serves a perfect God who loves the world so much that He sent his son to die for the sins of the world and will return for those who love him and i speak of the world as a finished product

[Edited 7/18/2007 11:16:00 AM]

7/18/2007 11:21:11 AM do u believe in the big bang  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

geezus...the world is not a finished product ding dong it is forever evolving, a work in progress...

7/18/2007 11:26:15 AM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

i would not say that exactly ok it might need a little more work but it will be perfect again when sin has be destroyed it was perfect once but sin entered the world and i guess you could say tha tit started to go to pot

7/18/2007 11:29:30 AM do u believe in the big bang  

loverboy2007
Edinburg, PA

Ok I’ve skimmed thru these post so forgive me if I missed something…..Jewelz are you getting your information from a book or books? If so which ones?

[Edited 7/18/2007 11:30:00 AM]

7/18/2007 11:30:43 AM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

obviesly not the right one i get mine from the bible

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11