Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

college student hookup website

They kept saying, He s from Ajax and speaking about how he went to their friend s high college. missouri city singles I saw him from a distance as he was about to go into a surgical theatre and sussed him out but he didn t see me (and I didn t tell him I d spotted him till we had been dating for a couple of months!). From fielding obnoxious family questions to swerving relationship envy. rubratings boston Just after explaining how uncomfortable and unnecessary telling her that was, the man attempted to justify himself by explaining that dads should really be the ones to teach their daughters about sexual matters.

magepersonal

Lucy Good has been a single mum considering the fact that her girls have been pretty young, and they are now in their teens . garden grove dating Relationships want time to unfold, so do some reflecting after your very first date is over to assess how it went. Give yourself time to arrive comfortably vs becoming stuck in website traffic or running across town to make it in time. usasexguide st louis Here, at SpeedDater we know that chemistry only takes place in person, so our events are great for singles that want to make genuine life connections.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/13/2012 1:49:38 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from skiwino:
That sucks! You should use the crock pot next time.

I've never had beans turn out right in the crock pot. Is there a secret to it? I use my crock pot for so much else though.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/13/2012 10:16:01 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

jpoppyw
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,920)
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

SmileyCentral.com Tonight I had beans and ham hocks and cornbread, peach pie and coffee.

1/14/2012 5:08:26 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
molto
Staten Island, NY
56, joined Dec. 2011

I checked out this forum for first time and by far you the best chef so far. Every meal that you post gets better. You may want enter the next food channels contest fit a new show! Keep on doing what your doing,u look foward to your next dish. Best regards, Vincent another cooking lover.

1/14/2012 9:47:38 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from molto:
I checked out this forum for first time and by far you the best chef so far. Every meal that you post gets better. You may want enter the next food channels contest fit a new show! Keep on doing what your doing,u look foward to your next dish. Best regards, Vincent another cooking lover.

Morning Mr molto we have lots of awsome cooks here, whom was this post intended for inquiring minds would like to know, LOL.

So I know it's not supper time yet but am gonna fix at daughters request, ya know the starving college student syndrom Baked Mac n Cheese with Ham in it, corn on cob, greens with smoked turkey necks in it, biscuits n honey, lemon merangue pie n ice tea.

1/14/2012 7:43:56 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from wolfyhp:
I've never had beans turn out right in the crock pot. Is there a secret to it? I use my crock pot for so much else though.

So happens that I made navy bean and ham soup today!

Started the ham bones on high last night; let them boil a few hours before cooking on low the rest of the night. Also soaked the beans last night, changed the water once before bed and again first thing this morning.

I turned the stock back up to high and boiled the bones for a few more hours this morning and then rinsed the beans before adding them early this afternoon. Also I added the saved juice from the pan I baked the ham in.

After a couple hours on high I added celery, onions and garlic; turned it to low as soon as it began to boil again.

Cooked it on low a few more hours, added salt, pepper, basil, parley and chopped ham.

1/16/2012 2:48:01 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Tonight gonna fix Fried Chicken, fried taters n onions, some fried sweet corn and asparagus, corncakes n butter.

1/17/2012 4:56:41 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

very simple tonite - can of Progresso pot roast soup over brown rice and corn muffins. J where do you get the energy to make all of these homemade meals?? Can you send me some of that energy up here in Ohio!

1/17/2012 8:31:40 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from deejaygirl:
very simple tonite - can of Progresso pot roast soup over brown rice and corn muffins. J where do you get the energy to make all of these homemade meals?? Can you send me some of that energy up here in Ohio!

D girl, I was raised cooking for 17 brothers, my momma and daddy, grannie and granpa, and anybody else who showed up for each meal, LOL This was everyday and every meal. So kinda got use to it and have done it all through my life and for my own kids too. Taught them how to cook too. Hard thing now is most times Im cooking for myself and make too much. Grannie would beat my hiney if it wasnt homemade, LOL And anytime ya want to join in for supper your more then welcome.

Tonight I made Chicken and Dumplings, baked bread, and had blackberry crisp and milk for dessert. SmileyCentral.com

1/17/2012 11:16:27 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

charon52
Over 1,000 Posts (1,125)
Evanston, IL
64, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from jpoppyw:
D girl, I was raised cooking for 17 brothers, my momma and daddy, grannie and granpa, and anybody else who showed up for each meal, LOL This was everyday and every meal. So kinda got use to it and have done it all through my life and for my own kids too.

Finally- someone who cooks for more people than I do I learned from my dad & grand-dad who both worked in restaurants, and got really good in the scouts cooking for at least 10-12. Almost impossible for me to cook for one even now, and even when cooking for two or three, there's always leftovers for a few lunches.

OT: simple dinner tonight - just hot tea with honey & lemon and rye toast.

1/18/2012 4:16:51 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

LOL @J & Charon I to grew up in a pretty big family and tend to over do it but I just don't make homemade gourmet meals like the both of you do on a daily basis plus i don't think i possess your skills - especially Charon lol lol. Thanks for the invite J I just might make my way down to Louisville one of these days. Tonight is actually homemade tuna casserole, italian bread with butter & lemonade (not homemade crystal lite lol). Have a great one everybody!

1/18/2012 5:22:53 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Nothing fancy tonight, Had baked Potatoes with different toppings on them, some unsweet iced tea, later on for dessert having some hawaiian cake and coffee while watching American Idol, LOL

1/18/2012 11:18:55 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

mzchievious2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,900)
Mesa, AZ
65, joined Nov. 2011

I made a pot of chili yesterday and I'll be eating it the next couple of days, lol. I also grew up in a large family and while I cook smaller portions now, it's still difficult to cut it back even more for some items-like the chili. I'm way better when it comes to sides these days or if I fix a roast.

1/19/2012 3:24:47 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

gartira
Zion, IL
41, joined Nov. 2011

Well my name is chefvborid I cooked boiled chicken an rice from the soul. Cornbread also some turkey stuffing baked .

1/19/2012 10:43:42 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
imtryinagain
Jefferson, OH
52, joined Sep. 2011

Meatloaf, mashed tators, green beans, garlic bread with iced tea. Strawberry swirl cheesecake for dessert and yes.....all home made.

1/19/2012 5:14:34 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Ima - your dinner sounds very good also - i'm jealous that you had cheesecake lol one of my all time favorite desserts - tonight decided not to cook since i had a coupon for a free burger at TGI fridays so me and my dtr went their for dinner I had a turkey bacon cheeseburger w/ fries & a strawberry daiquari - my teen had buffalo wings & potato skins. We both ate waaay to many calories now i feel the urge to go work out lol a one and a two anda lol

1/19/2012 8:56:12 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

SmileyCentral.com Tonight me and my daughter made Double Decker Pizzas for us and her friends that have invaded me!!

Made homemade crusts, half regular dough and half whole wheat dough, you use 2 crusts for each pizza, bottom crust you put thin sliced ham and cheese all over it then top with another crust and put your sauce, toppings and cheeses on it, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and oregano, cook in 350 degree oven till nice and brown and bubbly. We made 15 pizzas and had drinks, set up a ice cream bar for everyone and thats what they doing now, I have eaten entirely too much!!!

1/21/2012 12:15:29 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

charon52
Over 1,000 Posts (1,125)
Evanston, IL
64, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from jpoppyw:
Tonight me and my daughter made Double Decker Pizzas for us and her friends that have invaded me!!

Wish I had the energy or people around to cook like that for. Those pizzas sound good, though.

Went to the market yesterday for the weekly specials and got some Wild Norwegian Salmon and baby Bok Choy for tonight. I think baked salmon with just a little salt & pepper and I'll pan fry the bok choy in olive oil with some onions and lots of garlic. Then deglaze with a bit of veggie stock and balsamic vinegar for a sauce.

1/23/2012 6:47:49 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Taco Salad made w/ Tyson beef crumbles, shredded lettuce, colby cheese, tomatoes, peppers, spanish rice, black beans, salsa & sour cream

1/24/2012 12:04:20 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

charon52
Over 1,000 Posts (1,125)
Evanston, IL
64, joined Oct. 2009

Tried something different- needed a quick, hot, filling dinner and I had seen an article earlier about comfort foods where one of the pics was a baked grits w/cheese. Too much trouble to make grits, then bake them so I cheated...

First try of: Ferryman's Almost There Cheesy Dinner Grits

About 1/4 cup of diced Pancetta and Prosciutto go in a pot to render some of the fats off
Add 2 cups of low/no sodium chicken stock or consomme
Add your grits...

cook until done
Add 1-2 slices of diced Extra Sharp Cheddar and 1 tbsp of butter

Stir well and serve hot.

Tasted pretty OK, not great. The prosciutto was way too salty, next time only the pancetta. Change to grated Romano or Parmesan Reggiano instead of cheddar. Needs a pinch of oregano and basil.

BUT... it was filling, hot, and fast and would work OK made in advance and then baked almost custard-style or served for breakfast with a couple of over easy eggs on top.

1/24/2012 7:27:03 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

iancra
Santa Barbara, CA
44, joined Jan. 2012

I ended up with a full chicken, a stick of butter, full spice rack, 2 pounds of potatoes and a head of romaine.

I whipped the butter with oregano, basil and garlic powder.

Separated the skin from the breasts of the chicken, then lathered underneath with spiced butter.

Covered the inside cavity too.

Slow roasted at 275 for three hours.

With the potatoes; just diced to a decent bite size, skin on.

Olive oil, fine diced onions and garlic, salt, and pepper.

Baked them with the chicken for a hour fifteen.

Just a rough chop on the head of romaine with a vinaigrette I was lucky to have on hand.

1/25/2012 4:34:02 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Progresso vegetable soup added leftover pot roast, rice, and veggies to give it more thickness. 1/2 pretzel bread sandwich with turkey, lettuce, tomato, spicy mustard and sprouts small bag of chips and a glass of moscato.

1/26/2012 10:37:42 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

chris4259
Boston, MA
59, joined Jan. 2012

making
cacciatori excuse my spelling

1/26/2012 10:40:23 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

chris4259
Boston, MA
59, joined Jan. 2012

I am lookingfor agoodrecipe for Lobster Neuberg got any?

1/27/2012 1:05:11 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
rulzvenus24
Long Beach, CA
40, joined Jan. 2012

I made lasagna tonight with parmasean garlic bread.

1/29/2012 4:42:32 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

tarragonjewel
Charlotte, NC
47, joined Oct. 2011

Big pot of chicken n rice, pinto beans and cabbage

1/29/2012 7:57:07 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Smothered pork chops, mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, dinner rolls & Pretzel M&M's for dessert

1/29/2012 10:03:41 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Smoked a Ham, Turkey and some beef, corn on cob, different grilled veggies, baked taters, bread pudding for dessert.

1/30/2012 4:25:04 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

J you put me to shame lol lol A smoked ham & turkey? Girl you got skilllzzzzzzzzzzs lol. I swear i'm going to make my way to the Lou one of these days. We need to have a cooking contest which I'm sure you would win lol

1/30/2012 4:38:24 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

^^^^^^^^^ You probably can teach me a thing or two also. I grew up learning and cooking for a humongus family and grannie made sure I learned it all, LOL, And you are more then welcome to come anytime!!

1/30/2012 4:39:31 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
walksthenight11
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,049)
Asheville, NC
74, joined Feb. 2011

jpoppy How Many people do you cook for??

[Edited 1/30/2012 4:40:31 PM ]

1/30/2012 4:45:12 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from walksthenight11:
jpoppy How Many people do you cook for??

I use to cook for my 17 brothers and momma and daddy and grannie and granpa everyday plus my own family, which has me and a son a daughter and triplet boys. Now I live alone, but still cook alot as between my kids stopping by everyday and the granddaughter, my daughters college friends are all here always too, so if ya come by ya get fed, I just cant seem to cook just a lil bit for just me. It never works that way too well, LOL. I would really love to open my own lil restaurant.

1/30/2012 6:03:45 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
walksthenight11
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,049)
Asheville, NC
74, joined Feb. 2011

WOW!! I'm speechless

1/31/2012 10:26:26 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

^^^^^ @walks, Just got use to doing what ya gotta do everyday is all. It doesnt hurt that I absolutly love to cook too, LOL

Lets see, last night I made something real simple, browned cut up chicken breast, then added, spices, some veggies, barbeque sauce, small pasta twists and let it simmer for a lil bit till veggies were done, then added a cheese sauce I made, mixed all together then ready to eat! Had a salad and Tee biscuits and tea with it. Was easy and quick and tasted yummy.

[Edited 1/31/2012 10:27:25 AM ]

2/1/2012 4:36:50 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Chicken tortilla soup & southwestern egg rolls - Delish!

2/1/2012 6:22:52 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

tarragonjewel
Charlotte, NC
47, joined Oct. 2011

Oxtails, rice and spinach

2/6/2012 5:04:30 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Spicy Shrimp & Sausage Fettucine tossed with a pesto sauce w/ veggie garlic spring rolls

2/6/2012 5:46:36 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Spaghetti and toasted buttered french bread, not garlic, salad, water with lemon and some punkin pie.

2/6/2012 7:33:17 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

charon52
Over 1,000 Posts (1,125)
Evanston, IL
64, joined Oct. 2009

Not in the mood for any 'real cookin' tonight so it's one of those "creative" nights based on what's in the fridge/pantry.

I got a couple of taters sliced in quarters lengthwise, tossed in olive oil and garlic in the baking pan. Add a portobello mushroom (same garlic & oil inside & out) with a couple of eggs cracked into it. Set an Italian sausage over the top of the taters. Now baking at 350 for about an hour to 1-1/2. Eggs might be a bit overcooked, but that's OK- they're mostly for the dog anyway, and I'll have a bunch of leftover taters for breakfast tomorrow.

Damn- I really hate cooking for myself and trying to stay with mostly healthy foods sometimes

2/7/2012 8:57:01 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
vipir35
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Courtland, VA
55, joined Sep. 2011

last nite

red cabbage, white potatoes and lil smokies in the crock pot

dump cake from sunday -

ice tea (very sweet)

2/7/2012 11:23:12 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

vipir, seems like we have same tastebuds, LOL

Just pulled out a dumpcake from the oven, still nice and hot, got ribs a cooking for supper tonight now and corn pudding, collards and some tater salad on the side, some cobbler for dessert, and yup, some sweeeeet iced tea. Supper today will be yummy!

2/7/2012 7:04:53 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Ok you know what J - i'm about to drive to the Lou and jack you for that dump cake lol What flavor did you make? Tonight was Grilled Chicken Salad made with spinach leaves, feta cheese bacon, onions, ranch & croutons boring but very good!

2/9/2012 5:40:32 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Had for dinner tonight, Cippino (mussels, shrimp, cod, scallops cooked in red wine and butter, chicken broth, stewed tomatoes, parsley, basil, thyme, onions, clove garlic) cooked together until scallops are tender and mussel shells are open. cracklin cornbread and wine to drink.

2/10/2012 5:52:42 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Oven fried catfish, green bean casserole, hush puppies & a glass of pink bubbly

2/10/2012 8:25:52 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

mzchievious2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,900)
Mesa, AZ
65, joined Nov. 2011

Made an apple cider stew, mmmmm, it's delish!

2/11/2012 10:39:23 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Last night dinner was made for me!! We had a nice salad with homemade dressing and filthy steak sammies!! Actually they are Philadelphia cheesesteak sammies. Some nice homemade wine and boy was it ohhhhhhhh so yummy!!!!

2/11/2012 1:03:58 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
quintum
Leominster, MA
47, joined Dec. 2011

Hoi sin barbequed pork spare rips, baked potato and spinach.

2/13/2012 2:16:27 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Been sloooooow cooking ribs for 2 days now so gonna have them tonight with some tater salad, pinto/navy beans, corn n cabbage, cornbread. Making choc chip/walnut cookies for dessert.

2/13/2012 6:37:34 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Boiled ham with carrots, potatoes and cabbage.

2/14/2012 5:01:34 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Barbecue Pork Chops, homemade mac n cheese, steamed green beans and caramel pudding for dessert. Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!

2/15/2012 12:37:16 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Got Corned Beef, Cabbage, Carrots, Taters cooking, making some Herb Biscuits to go along with it and Lil Hand Fruit Pies for dessert. SmileyCentral.com Come On Supper Time

2/15/2012 5:21:30 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

That does sound good J i'm with red on that one. Tonight homemade meatball subs & roasted potatoes made with lipton onion soup mix.

2/16/2012 7:44:50 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

tarragonjewel
Charlotte, NC
47, joined Oct. 2011

BBQ chix, jalapeno, garlic mashed taters, lima beans n okra, dill green beans and macaroni salad. For mac salad I use scallions and canned salmon instead of onions and canned tuna.

2/17/2012 6:57:22 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Love your menu Tarra - tonight Steak n Cheese sub from Subway

2/17/2012 7:49:38 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Tonight was just something easy and simple, wasnt in a cooking mood, grilled cheese with a fried egg inside and some doritos and water with lemon.

2/18/2012 12:16:51 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

charon52
Over 1,000 Posts (1,125)
Evanston, IL
64, joined Oct. 2009

Grilled cheese & egg is my default "gotta eat something but don't know what" for a breakfast/lunch meal. I use a little olive oil instead of butter on a cast iron flat griddle. Did one with a slab of griddled onion between slices of horseradish cheddar on Russian rye, and once the onion got tender it sweetened up and took some of the bite out of the cheese. Need to stock up on fixin's again now. Maybe we need a thread for Grilled Cheese Creations... I'll bet there's loads of variations, cultural & regional, that most of us don't think about but might like to try.

Tonight was a simple one-pot lazy-man's dinner: brown an Italian sausage cut into 1/2" rounds, add about 1 Tbsp of olive oil, toss in 1/4 cup of rice and coat in the oil & rendered fats from the sausage, add 1/2 cup water and let it sizzle, toss in a couple handfuls of frozen veggies (I used the stir fry blend), turn heat to simmer and cover for 20 minutes. Uncover & stir- test the rice, added 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan. Could have used a bit of heat (maybe a chopped jalapeno or couple shakes of Tabasco) and beef stock instead of water.

2/18/2012 8:55:23 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

shawnee_b
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,438)
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

I'm gaining weight just reading these dinners

Cauliflower steamed with melted cheese. Country style ribs par boiled then slow cooked in the oven with chipotle BBQ till fork tender. Guinness stout.

Yes, good idea to start a dedicated grilled cheese thread bet we can come up with some good ones.

2/18/2012 1:12:22 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

tarragonjewel
Charlotte, NC
47, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from deejaygirl:
Love your menu Tarra - tonight Steak n Cheese sub from Subway

Thanx deejay!!!! Turned out yummy! I've noticed ur regular posts, gotta say, wouldn't mind supper at ur place!!!

2/18/2012 1:17:33 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

I love to cook Tarra I am a huge Foodie lol If you ever come my way you are more than welcome mama

2/18/2012 1:48:49 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

tarragonjewel
Charlotte, NC
47, joined Oct. 2011

My version of poorman's stew tonight. Lamb, veal and beef shanks, with potatoes n onions cooked low n slow in stock in a dutch oven. With salt, pepper, garlic and a hint of curry. Season to ur taste, the combo of meats will compliment each other regardless of seasoning preferences. Very simple, but hearty, tasty and satisfying.

Nice romaine side salad. I throw whatever raw veggies I have on hand in my salad. Today, I have cukes, scallion, tomatoes and celery.

Eat well, live well.

2/18/2012 1:54:00 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 2  

tarragonjewel
Charlotte, NC
47, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from deejaygirl:
I love to cook Tarra I am a huge Foodie lol If you ever come my way you are more than welcome mama

Bless ur heart, darlin'!!!! I honestly hope I can take u up on that kind offer someday!!! Until then, u just keep my mouth waterin' from afar!! I'll be watchin' and waitin' to mimic ur meals. I too love food and creating memories, happiness, love and full bellies!!! God bless and good eats to ya' girl!!!!