Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

craigslist boston hookups

Your profile could also be made visible on other Match Group solutions, but PoF says it will notify you and let you to agree or refuse exactly where relevant . where to meet black guys in los angeles Unique characteristics Some dating web sites just present simple meet up solutions, whether or not via chat or video call. It promotes the notion of open relationships, polygamy, and monogamy. locanto orlando fl Ask a pal to call me 30 minutes immediately after the get started of a date, so that he/she can check on me and I can use it to escape from a date.

listcrawler

Got a huge base of no cost sources exactly where to take totally free targeted traffic and send it to smartlinks. singles in twin falls Even so, this compensation agreement does not influence the company s ranking on our website. Right here are a few tips of what to ask, to pick back up exactly where you left off. 12238 santa monica blvd los angeles ca 90025 Your data is helping on the net marketers sell you stuff.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/30/2011 7:40:11 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
walkwme
Fort Bragg, CA
55, joined Mar. 2011

I'll share mine I just love food . all kinds

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/1/2011 11:27:21 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
sunshinenbubble
Over 2,000 Posts (2,103)
McPherson, KS
38, joined May. 2011

Spaghetti w/homemade sauce fr homegrown romas, zucchini, basil & oregano.

9/2/2011 12:04:20 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

maxtronger
Vancouver, WA
38, joined Mar. 2011

Wish i had more of the home made touch. I made big ol fat enchilladas.

9/2/2011 2:49:13 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

dobragene
Seabrook, TX
61, joined Aug. 2011

Chicken enchaladas

9/6/2011 10:57:33 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
kayela
Durham, NC
61, joined Sep. 2011

I had pasta bow tie in fact smothered in Alfredo sauce..just before it starts to produce steam I throw in fresh spinach from my garden with diced tomatoes basil rosemary sea salt n a few red onion rings. Yummy!! When entertaining I stir fry chicken strips in rosemary olive oil sprinkled with paprika. For desert i had baked apples in caramel sauce. Just because its a recession does not mean we can't eat healthy and interestinly. Stay well everyone.

10/9/2011 11:11:06 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
greeneyedwitch1
Claremont, NC
58, joined Jun. 2011

Homemade Chickin Cacciatore made with red wine...Gives it a marvelous taste...Check out my recipe on allrecipes.com...Homemade Chicken Cacciatore Sicilian Style

10/9/2011 7:13:31 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

tampa_bob
Tampa, FL
60, joined Jun. 2009

Lamb chops (one seasoned with rosemary the other with mild curry)
Smashed potatoes
And
The star of the show,
Balsamic roasted brussel sprouts

10/9/2011 9:23:01 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
headtome
Richmond, VA
49, joined Oct. 2011

I cook a italian meat spagetti dish, that was banging!! Ladies! With red cool*aid.

10/10/2011 8:01:16 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Made a beef stew with carrots potatoes and lots of garlic. A little red wine in there, some good seasonings, and it'll be good. It's actually still simmering.

10/11/2011 5:34:37 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

jpoppyw
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,920)
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Last night I fixed Pork Chops, fried sweet corn, mac and cheese, corn bread, German Black Forest cake and some chocolate chip walnut cookies, iced tea.

10/13/2011 2:06:09 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
nina200586
Oxford, GA
30, joined Feb. 2010

I am looking for a good cookie recipe. Does annyone have one thay would like to shair?

10/13/2011 11:17:53 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from nina200586:
I am looking for a good cookie recipe. Does annyone have one thay would like to shair?

I like to use the oatmeal cookie recipe from the lid of a Quaker Oats box (the slow-cook kind turns out better in cookies in my experience.) The recipe is a little different depending on if you're using slow-cook oats or quick-oats. I add a pinch of ground clove, a teaspoon of cinnamon, a scant teaspoon of cardamom and about the same amount of fresh ground nutmeg. Sometimes a half-teaspoon of ginger is nice.

Back on topic, tonight is lemon chicken curry. I make my own curry spice blend. This curry will be made with coconut milk (sometimes I use cow's milk for the sauce, but lemon and dairy don't do well together, and the coconut is nice with lemon curry.) I also have some very nice local honey to give it a light sweetness.

10/13/2011 12:14:45 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
nina200586
Oxford, GA
30, joined Feb. 2010

Thanks. Your dinner sounds good.

10/14/2011 11:16:09 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Tonight were having, chicken, rice and beans, fried sweet plantains, corn and peach pie.

10/31/2011 8:02:45 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
wvmountainman98
Westminster, MD
41, joined Sep. 2011

Venison tenderloin roasted over maple and apple wood coals and topped with a port wine sauce. With sides of creamy garlic herb mashed potatoes and Brussels sprouts sautéed with bacon and maple syrup.

11/2/2011 11:38:21 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
dannieleigh0907
Indianapolis, IN
27, joined Sep. 2009

Tonight was homemade broccoli cheddar soup with a fresh biscuits. For dessert I made a scrumptious Italian chocolate almond cake.

11/4/2011 8:22:36 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
wvmountainman98
Westminster, MD
41, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from dannieleigh0907:
Tonight was homemade broccoli cheddar soup with a fresh biscuits. For dessert I made a scrumptious Italian chocolate almond cake.
Mmmmmm. do so love homemade soup when it starts to get cooler.

11/11/2011 2:08:34 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
bakervictoria
Whitley City, KY
45, joined Nov. 2011

I mad pot roast, gravy, homemade rolls, brownish, and mashed potatoes was a good diinner

12/15/2011 9:47:27 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

rivas01
Over 2,000 Posts (2,316)
York, PA
57, joined Apr. 2009

Basic pink beans with white rice. Fried pork chops with a small salad on the side.

12/15/2011 10:41:40 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Tonight I made a homemade chicken potpie and homemade sourdough bread for supper, and a wildberry cobbler for dessert.

12/31/2011 1:37:56 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Tonight is lasagne! I got the mozzarella, ricotta and Parmesan cheeses. I'm using canned tomato puree (no seasonings added to the can) with crushed garlic and herbs for the sauce, with some hamburger and some Italian sausage. I like the long wavy lasagne noodles. I have a pasta machine, but nowhere to set it up (it needs to be clamped down) so I'm using store-bought noodles.

12/31/2011 4:01:22 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

charon52
Over 1,000 Posts (1,125)
Evanston, IL
64, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from wolfyhp:
Tonight is lasagne!

Going the Italian route tonight also, Wolfy. Chicken Parmigiana at Chez Charon for the New Year. Fresh Mozzarella, slabs of Parmesan and Romano cheeses, Giant chicken boobies (butterflied). Cheesy enough so instead of the risotto I was going to make, I think I'll do a side of pasta rotini and Garlic-Oregano green beans.

No dessert, but I did find a bunch of Russian candies to welcome the New Year on a sweet note (not that it worked last year, but maybe...)

Picked up breakfast stuff too, so I can sleep in tomorrow- Bagels, Lox, Cream Cheese, tomatoes, onions...

12/31/2011 4:41:21 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from charon52:
Going the Italian route tonight also, Wolfy. Chicken Parmigiana at Chez Charon for the New Year. Fresh Mozzarella, slabs of Parmesan and Romano cheeses, Giant chicken boobies (butterflied). Cheesy enough so instead of the risotto I was going to make, I think I'll do a side of pasta rotini and Garlic-Oregano green beans.

No dessert, but I did find a bunch of Russian candies to welcome the New Year on a sweet note (not that it worked last year, but maybe...)

Picked up breakfast stuff too, so I can sleep in tomorrow- Bagels, Lox, Cream Cheese, tomatoes, onions...

That sounds good too, the dinner that is (I don't care for lox and bagels and can't do onions.) I've got my marinara on the stove right now. Have to let it cook a couple hours before putting it into the lasagne. I have my big 9x13 pyrex baking dish to form and bake it in. I do chicken parmesan now and then. I never have done the more traditional eggplant parmesan as I've never been brave enough to try eggplant. One of my favorite chicken dishes is Chicken Cordon Bleu which I might do soon.

As for dessert, I was very disappointed to find out that Trader Joe's didn't have any lady fingers, so I won't be making the Tiramisu I so wanted to make. Maybe I'll find some somewhere else and make it next weekend just because. So, no dessert planned here either. We may pick up something for dessert.

12/31/2011 10:01:15 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
jag_wire007
Lancaster, OH
54, joined Nov. 2011

I made a delicious dinner for some great friends who are sharing a special date...beef medallions, green beans rolled in bacon, creamy mashed potatoes, buttery homemade parkerhouse rolls, delicate creme brulee, coffee and champagne

1/1/2012 6:58:01 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

wolfyhp & charon i love when you guys post - you always give me great dinner ideas *hugs* Yesterday I made Deluxe twice baked potatoes w/ shrimp sprinkled with cajun seasoning, bacon, cheddar cheese, green onion & sour cream also made some honey bbq wings. Went out last night and enjoyed appetizers at a New Years Eve reception. Happy New Year everyone!

1/1/2012 11:12:39 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

mzchievious2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,900)
Mesa, AZ
65, joined Nov. 2011

I made stuffed cabbage rolls with potato pancakes, mmmm. No room for desert this time. Happy New Year!

1/1/2012 11:28:56 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

bier95
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,740)
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

since it was New Years Eve and I play in a band among others things I had bar food a burger and fries and have to say not that good

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE

[Edited 1/1/2012 11:29:36 AM ]

1/1/2012 11:33:09 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

bier95
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,740)
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

Tonight will be steaks an the grill,baked potatoes,smoked green beans, and to top it off home made cheese cake with cherries

1/2/2012 5:03:19 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
sassyblonde23
Weatogue, CT
28, joined Sep. 2011

I made chicken cordon bleu tonight and panko breadcrumbs and prosciutto. So delicious. Still debating dessert but I do have some left over rum cake from Christmas in the freezer that is bound to still be a hit.

1/2/2012 5:10:30 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from sassyblonde23:
I made chicken cordon bleu tonight and panko breadcrumbs and prosciutto. So delicious. Still debating dessert but I do have some left over rum cake from Christmas in the freezer that is bound to still be a hit.

Chicken cordon bleu is one of my favorite things to do with a boneless skinless chicken breast. Some good deli Swiss cheese and some nice deli ham wrapped up in pounded flat chicken and then the whole thing breaded. 0 Yum. I can't often afford prosciutto, but I have always planned on trying it with prosciutto one of these days. I know some people who like to do their own thing with it and make a sauce, like a bechemel sauce, to cover it, but I've not done it like that.

1/2/2012 5:33:56 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

crasher95
Corvallis, OR
26, joined Feb. 2011

to night i am just reheating the Prime Rib i made last night along with its sauce that endedup a little to thin and make it in to a French dip sandwich but still its going to be full of flavor as wll everything i make.

1/2/2012 6:09:39 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

redmonster85
Las Vegas, NV
31, joined Sep. 2011

tonight im going to make a steak seasoned with just some salt, garlic and onion powder with satued onions and mushrooms. Baked potatoes and aspergas(caned)

1/3/2012 12:03:19 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

tarragonjewel
Charlotte, NC
47, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from tampa_bob:
Lamb chops (one seasoned with rosemary the other with mild curry)
Smashed potatoes
And
The star of the show,
Balsamic roasted brussel sprouts

Brilliant!!!!

1/3/2012 11:22:27 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
boredgirl2012
Springville, UT
49, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from wolfyhp:
Made a beef stew with carrots potatoes and lots of garlic. A little red wine in there, some good seasonings, and it'll be good. It's actually still simmering.

yum
i'll b right over

1/3/2012 11:23:08 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
boredgirl2012
Springville, UT
49, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from bakervictoria:
I mad pot roast, gravy, homemade rolls, brownish, and mashed potatoes was a good diinner

what is brownish?

1/3/2012 11:50:13 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
foreverbubbly46
Russellville, AR
51, joined Dec. 2011

Chicken n' dumplings... and homemade biscuits. Yum!

1/4/2012 8:29:48 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
vipir35
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Courtland, VA
55, joined Sep. 2011

couple of my hunnies came over and i made hoe made pizza from scratch .... even the dough

1/4/2012 9:54:39 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Had a nice ribeye steak, baked potatoe, and steamed asparagus for suppe last night.

vipir, hoe made pizza I love it!!!!

1/4/2012 2:57:56 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
vipir35
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Courtland, VA
55, joined Sep. 2011

no mam ! lol HOME MADE - I made the pizza ... i type too fast ... the Hoes didnt cook... 1 brought ice cream, the other brought choc syrup.... after supper we got out the saran wrap and got in a big naked pile in the living room floor....

1/4/2012 5:06:53 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Um wow anyhoo pigs n a blanket and chicken corn chowder for dinner tonite. What's up with all the steaks & baked potatoes for dinner??? Did I miss the memo? lol

1/5/2012 6:44:52 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from vipir35:
no mam ! lol HOME MADE - I made the pizza ... i type too fast ... the Hoes didnt cook... 1 brought ice cream, the other brought choc syrup.... after supper we got out the saran wrap and got in a big naked pile in the living room floor....

vipir, you always crack me up!!

Tonight fixed Stuffed Steak, green beans n taters, gravy, biscuits, tea n dessert.

1/5/2012 10:05:28 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
boredgirl2012
Springville, UT
49, joined Dec. 2011

crock pot chicken stroganoff over rice
sliced carrots cooked with butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg
for dessert: chocolate covered cinnamon bears

1/6/2012 1:40:49 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

jspaces
Dewey, AZ
48, joined Oct. 2010

penutbutter n jelly to tired to cook---but the last thing i cooked was- french bread with parma cheese and melted swiss with sliced tomato and ham all baked till crisp delicious--couple night ago

1/6/2012 11:00:27 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Today is the feast day for what my family calls "Gypsy Christmas." Since I can't make a whole pig as is traditional, I'm making a ham of which I bought an extra when they were on sale around Christmas. I'll make some corn in some form or another (haven't decided, might want to do a cornbread even.) Some sweet potatoes, probably brandied and candied. Heck, I might even make some Spanish rice... not because it goes with the meal per se, but because a lot of my aunts are Mexican (married to Gypsy uncles) and it's become a part of the feast here in America at least since I was a child.

1/7/2012 3:48:44 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Wolfyhp how did you dinner for your family turn out? When you get a moment, post how things went

1/7/2012 5:58:54 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from deejaygirl:
Wolfyhp how did you dinner for your family turn out? When you get a moment, post how things went

It went very well. I did candied sweet potatoes (with orange juice, brown sugar, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg, topped with a drizzle of honey,) corn (from a can with butter, salt and pepper,) and all natural crescent rolls (from a can) along with the ham. I criss-cross sliced the ham on the top and studded it with cloves and cooked it with a bit of orange juice. I forgot to make the glaze until it was too late to glaze it, but it was delicious nonetheless. We had ham and eggs for breakfast this morning as well.

I wish it had been a full family traditional Gypsy Christmas, but I'll honor the traditional rule of not throwing away any of the pig. I'll make a ham stock with the bone and make beans with that when most of the meat is gone.

1/8/2012 1:04:06 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
sunshinenbubble
Over 2,000 Posts (2,103)
McPherson, KS
38, joined May. 2011

I made a simple beef stew to be served w/ white rice. I also made a pot of beans & 1/2 lb of bacon (I was out of grease for the beans).

1/8/2012 2:39:24 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Turkey is in the oven, brined it overnight with a little apple juice and touch of honey added to the brine.

It's going to be a big meal for two of us. I'll freeze a lot of lunch meat and also make some soup next weekend.

1/8/2012 3:00:56 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Awesome @Wolflhyp The sweet potatoes sound great

1/9/2012 9:49:40 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
sunshinenbubble
Over 2,000 Posts (2,103)
McPherson, KS
38, joined May. 2011

Pork roast & chicken breasts..seasoned, browned then baked...sweet & regular baked potatoes, mac & cheese. had company tonight..neighbor kids & the neighbor..a lot of different tastes to accomadate, but everyone left full & happy...especially the kids after their ice cream cones.

1/10/2012 9:50:51 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Last night I roasted on the spitfire a couple chickens, made to go along with it, mashed taters n gravy, sweet corn on cob, country green beans n taters, homemade crescent yeast rolls.

Tonight am cooking a Ham, greens, tater salad, fried tamaters, mac n cheese, cornbread, pot of beans with smoked turkey necks in em, and some kinda dessert.

1/10/2012 5:18:59 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from jpoppyw:
Last night I roasted on the spitfire a couple chickens, made to go along with it, mashed taters n gravy, sweet corn on cob, country green beans n taters, homemade crescent yeast rolls.

Tonight am cooking a Ham, greens, tater salad, fried tamaters, mac n cheese, cornbread, pot of beans with smoked turkey necks in em, and some kinda dessert.

Wow J that sounds like a soul food dinner my Grandmother would make on Sundays lol. You go girl, i'm sure you can throw down in the kitchen. Tonite was make your own baked potato with grilled chicken, broccoli, velvetta cheese, chili, sour cream, butter, bacon bits etc & and a chopped salad Diet Rite Cherry cola to drink

1/10/2012 5:23:29 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Tonight we're just ordering a pizza, but I'm soaking beans tonight for tomorrow. I'm gonna boil the ham bone from my Gypsy Christmas ham to make a good ham stock, then cook the beans in that with the rest of the ham meat.

1/10/2012 10:25:16 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

namihy6776
Battle Creek, MI
28, joined Jan. 2012

oh i ahhd the boring old venison with brocoli and mashedpotatoes and the venison Ahad fried morrels with it which was absolutely superb

1/10/2012 11:18:31 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from wolfyhp:
Tonight we're just ordering a pizza, but I'm soaking beans tonight for tomorrow. I'm gonna boil the ham bone from my Gypsy Christmas ham to make a good ham stock, then cook the beans in that with the rest of the ham meat.

Decided we're going to do curry spices with the beans. They're soaking right now. Pintos, red kidneys, white beans, even some black beans.

1/11/2012 10:29:31 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

charon52
Over 1,000 Posts (1,125)
Evanston, IL
64, joined Oct. 2009

Made up some GottaGo Soup... rearranging the freezer the other day and found 3 qts of frozen beef stock, and a few quarts of Beef & Black-eye pea stew that needed dealing with or throwing out. Combined the beef stock with the leftover stew (now sadly berift of any beefy bits) added a good-size handful of pearl barley, and simmered for about 4 hours.

Now it's a very tasty Beef Barley soup- after serving out 3 big bowls, there's yet another 3 quarts of soup to freeze

One of these days I'll learn how to cook smaller portions.

1/12/2012 12:03:00 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from wolfyhp:
Decided we're going to do curry spices with the beans. They're soaking right now. Pintos, red kidneys, white beans, even some black beans.

Sounds interesting; would like to hear how the curried ham and bean soup turns out!

1/12/2012 9:18:20 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from skiwino:
Sounds interesting; would like to hear how the curried ham and bean soup turns out!

Sadly, it was a disaster, and not because of the seasonings. I made a nice ham stock, had a nice selection of beans, ground the curry spices by hand with the mortar and pestle. Had it going well. Then, I left the pot for someone else to watch while I went to do other things I needed to get done. Big mistake. He let all the water boil away and burned my beans!

It smelled wonderful, before it was burned anyway, and I'm sure it would have been good had he not burned it. You know that once beans are burned, even the non-burned ones in the pot taste burned and there's no undoing it. They were badly burned too. He left it on high flame with the lid on (I said to put a lid on and turn it to medium, stirring and checking the water every 10 minutes.) Oh well, it happens. I'll try again another time and just watch it myself the whole time.

1/12/2012 5:22:34 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Sorry to hear that your beans didn't turn out well Wolfhlyp Dinner for me and my teen - Grilled Patty Melts with a twist (wheat bread, American cheese grilled onions, ground chuck hamburger patties, instead of thousand island dressing, mixed blue cheese dressing, feta cheese, green onions,& horseradish mayo together) Placed it on my George Foreman grill for a few minutes and microwaved a frozen vegetable medley of green beans, roasted potatoes, carrots, onions in a lite butter sauce. Yummy !!

1/12/2012 7:48:28 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight?  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from wolfyhp:
Sadly, it was a disaster, and not because of the seasonings. I made a nice ham stock, had a nice selection of beans, ground the curry spices by hand with the mortar and pestle. Had it going well. Then, I left the pot for someone else to watch while I went to do other things I needed to get done. Big mistake. He let all the water boil away and burned my beans!

It smelled wonderful, before it was burned anyway, and I'm sure it would have been good had he not burned it. You know that once beans are burned, even the non-burned ones in the pot taste burned and there's no undoing it. They were badly burned too. He left it on high flame with the lid on (I said to put a lid on and turn it to medium, stirring and checking the water every 10 minutes.) Oh well, it happens. I'll try again another time and just watch it myself the whole time.

That sucks! You should use the crock pot next time.