Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal sign up

According to the FDS handbook, low worth men would rather get to know you over the phone than in person, simply because they are busy pursuing other girls and are also low priced to take you out on a date. craigslist lagrange indiana Some folks are lucky and some persons are not. I consider dating web pages are actually superior mainly because they give you a possibility to assume rationally, to see a persons interests, to see if they are appropriate. onlyfans piracy This can be really 21st and cardinal, but can be overcome by suggestions respect.

skipthegames one night stands

The COVID 19 pandemic changed the dating landscape and took a toll on lots of relationships. mesa singles I turn on my computer—picture a turquoise trimmed iMac—and begin to write. What happens when you re considering much more and in your head is that you are not present in the moment, says Kederian. horny snapchat messages 9) per month, makes it possible for customers to send out superlikes, uncover people today they have swiped left on, and expand the radius of prospective matches.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/15/2012 3:21:45 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
lestoncoleman
Kingman, AZ
52, joined Jan. 2012

If I was to put the ring on their finger first it would be from a cracker jack box.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/15/2012 4:07:48 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
lestoncoleman
Kingman, AZ
52, joined Jan. 2012

I don't look at material things to base my Love and Trust for another. When two people are compatible in many ways and had gotten to know each other for a while, within means, than it would be time to take it to the next step and test each partners Love/Resolve. This is not like an old fashioned tale of the man or woman dominating/controlling the other but how well do or can each get along. Don't need to have sex unless consented by each partner, don't need to share anything. It's like having a room mate. Being open minded and seeing each other for how they truly are. To think a ring is necessary or the implication of what a ring symbolizes which could symbolize the man or woman wants to dominate the relationship instead of learning to Live, Love and Work together. I'm not against Rights for Women, Men or Children but to suggest such a thing as a man wanting to have a live in companion to be nothing but dominating and controlling {giving the ring first}is Feministic in Nature.

My intentions are purely out of Love and Trust.I have a home and wish to share it with someone I Love and am compatible with. I also do not tell them how to dress. If they wish to show some cleavage or a man show his hairy chest then that is their right. I can see beyond the physical means and with some that suggest showing any part of a chest or cleavage to be crude or whatever only suggests that those individuals would not be able to keep themselves in check if they had a live in companion or room mate and would probably want to jump in the sack at every chance. Nudity does not bother me. I am a man that is not controlled by sex or nudity but by my Love and Trust and not controlled by that either, Open Love and Trust for the individual. The only place I believe a Man and Woman should be covered like Quakers is in the Work Place. Living with one another to me is a better proposition than taking the chance of being Scammed by either partner of wanting a Fancy Dinner and Movie and continuing that scenario months or even years on end and when they get tired of of the Company they move on to other suckers.

1/15/2012 7:49:29 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
taichigirl
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,685)
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from lestoncoleman:
If I was to put the ring on their finger first it would be from a cracker jack box.

Then you'll never find a quality woman. Only a slut.

1/15/2012 8:10:14 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
lestoncoleman
Kingman, AZ
52, joined Jan. 2012

So, from what you're saying friends with benefits are not sluts, Male or Female

1/15/2012 8:19:41 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
lestoncoleman
Kingman, AZ
52, joined Jan. 2012

And not putting a ring on her finger first but a ring around her heart with Love is all the Quality I need and if they're looking for more in materialistic means than they can just look elsewhere

1/15/2012 11:47:46 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

What I'm saying is you can dress it up all you want with fancy language about love but I'm not buying it if you aren't willing to marry the woman you love.

1/16/2012 12:10:30 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
lestoncoleman
Kingman, AZ
52, joined Jan. 2012

Since you put it that way, I'm willing to marry the woman but before the ceremony the live in will be required first. Shack up before the shackles are locked

1/16/2012 12:16:53 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
lestoncoleman
Kingman, AZ
52, joined Jan. 2012

You say you don't buy it so why don't you come and live with me and find out first hand what Truly constitutes Love. No strings attached just Pure Heart felt Love. I'd say this is the new age thing but they did this sort of thing in the old days plenty. The difference here is I am for Real whether you buy it or not and it sounds like from your arguments that you prefer things the way they are, "For Profit, Not Love"

1/16/2012 3:19:42 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
ericjasonp
Over 1,000 Posts (1,598)
Chalfont, PA
53, joined Feb. 2011

People who post pictures that are obviously not recent.

1/16/2012 3:43:11 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

Since you put it that way, I'm willing to marry the woman but before the ceremony the live in will be required first. Shack up before the shackles are locked

True love has nothing to do with "shackles". It has to do with committment.

1/16/2012 6:41:27 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
lestoncoleman
Kingman, AZ
52, joined Jan. 2012

Shackles, We are shackled to one anothers' Heart. And throw away the key because nothing can break the bond. The same as some saying Commitment SHACKLES

1/16/2012 7:22:33 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  

lonelymoheart79
Park Hills, MO
38, joined Jan. 2012

My biggest turn offs are tatoos, smoking, and telling me I'm fat. Well sorry I'm not skinny so deal with it. Yes I'm fat big deal. Don't like it move on. I can deal with a smoker that smokes once in a while. But tatoos are a biggest turn off

1/16/2012 7:54:37 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
lestoncoleman
Kingman, AZ
52, joined Jan. 2012

Still don't want a commitment but a Live in Companion

1/16/2012 8:31:01 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
bus41
Lacey, WA
47, joined Jan. 2012

My husband and I lived a commen life law for16 years.You don't have tohave a ring to show u love each other.Or even get married.Thats what I belive.

1/16/2012 10:04:13 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

Shackles, We are shackled to one anothers' Heart. And throw away the key because nothing can break the bond. The same as some saying Commitment SHACKLES

Ask Spartacus if "shackles" has a pleasant connotation.

Committment is from the heart and cannot break simply because someone gains weight, develops a health issue, gets older and more frail, etc.

Shackles are forced on one from an outside source and has the connotations of restriction and violence.

1/16/2012 10:08:16 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from bus41:
My husband and I lived a commen life law for16 years.You don't have tohave a ring to show u love each other.Or even get married.Thats what I belive.

Marriage is the ultimate in committment. It is a promise of exclusivity. People in long term marriages who are still happy and faithful have a lot to teach the rest of us who have failed.

1/16/2012 10:26:09 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
48, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from newtexan701:
We all have turn offs when we read profiles or meet someone for the first time...

this girl wanted to meet once and told me she didn't look like shrek. So, when I saw her wave at me guess what mental image I saw next to her? Yup. Shrek. She said she didn't look like him, and of course my brain just had to make a comparison. In doing so, I made a face. well what would you do if shrek's face popped up for a flash? boy did I get b*tched out for that.

Ladies, don't do that. If you want a guy to think pleasant thoughts associated with you, focus on those- not what you don't want. Right? who says, hey my perfume doesn't smell like shit...*shrug*

1/23/2012 10:49:34 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  

60littlebob
Over 2,000 Posts (2,309)
Oak Ridge, TN
66, joined Oct. 2011

Smoking is #1,I like this,like that,like everything,danceing and I say I dance with a
walker and they are off to the races.

1/23/2012 11:52:34 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
lauriejane65
Tulsa, OK
52, joined Apr. 2009

Why can't people smile for their profile picture? That's my big turn off!

1/24/2012 1:37:43 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
17tigers
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,995)
Boulder City, NV
51, joined Dec. 2011

Some people do not look like their photos at all.

1/24/2012 1:55:06 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
ladyvirtue1955
Over 2,000 Posts (2,503)
Redding, CA
97, joined Aug. 2009

In the first meeting I realize he isnt a gentleman, turns me off! Men that dont respect women are not in my life..Profiles that dont say anything and pics so small you cant see what they look like are a turn off.

2/10/2012 1:20:29 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  

lonelymoheart79
Park Hills, MO
38, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from shawnsr33:
Well i have one, it is someone making a judgment on someone of who they think they are before even trying to get to know them, or take the time to find out differant.
I have to hand it to a person who has emailed me in the passed and did a few days ago and she learned and admitted that she felt I was a certain type of person cause of what I do for a living. <---Which is very typical!
I was raised if a man doesnt work and take care of his family can never be a real man!
I have lost my wife and 2 kids to an unemployed person do to this belief. I didnt have the time to spend giving hours of attention to her do to work (before my current job) if I was an unemployed BUM sure I could have. I wake up, I GO TO WORK, I GO HOME.
I like that you were raised to take care of yourfamily!! You don't find to many of those men out there!! I believe a mother should stay home with her child/children!!
Not very fasionably sexy for most women but look were it got me!
This dude had 2 other kids by 2 differant women had a live in girlfriend of 18 years and countless other girlfriends he sees on the side, is this what women like in men?
This dude has it all going on I tell ya, dont know what but it has to be the best BS a man can feed a woman.

[Edited 2/10/2012 1:23:20 PM ]

2/11/2012 10:06:04 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
joangel60
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,154)
Hartford, WI
60, joined Nov. 2011

#1. tatoos
#2. no picture
#3. spelling errors
#4. drink often

I would like to see more men smiling on their profile pictures...

2/13/2012 1:35:15 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
startanew63
Troy, MO
54, joined Feb. 2012

2/13/2012 2:52:00 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
looking2love77
York, PA
40, joined Jan. 2012

What gets me turned off is when people use their camera to take a digital picture of another picture! Plus they use a picture that is more than a year old! Its nice they post one but I want to know what they look like now not a year ago! I can understand if they do not have a digital cam. or have recent pictures of them self on their comp. but this is a turn off to lots of people!

2/13/2012 5:24:20 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
notrick158
Miami, FL
59, joined Jan. 2012

My turn offs on profiles are, tramp stamps ( tattoos), dark pictures so you can't really see them. The ones that say no smokers. They don't like smokers, but we must accept 5 feet nothing and 250 lbs. The ones that read like this is what I want and you must give it to me. All about self.

2/13/2012 7:20:36 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

2nd hand smoke kills too so it is perfectly reasonable to say no smokers.

2/13/2012 7:42:15 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
notrick158
Miami, FL
59, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from taichigirl:
2nd hand smoke kills too so it is perfectly reasonable to say no smokers.

I agree, its also reasonable to say no to really large women that think one should care about what's inside when one can't get past the outside. Then theirs high blood pressure, hypertension, diabetes, congestive heart failure and many more. I'll pick my poison.

2/13/2012 11:06:22 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

Thin people can have all those things and you will not go through your entire life without facing a serious illness. If you are too picky you'll end up alone. Esp. when you are looking for a significant other in the middle age - senior citizen age group.

2/13/2012 11:17:57 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
brwnydgrl61
Sandwich, MA
56, joined Feb. 2012

men without a shirt

2/14/2012 7:31:34 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from pickygirl72:
I was on a quick lunch date and I talked and he just smiled a lot. I would pause, he'd say two words in response and that was it. A few days later he told me I talk too much. I agreed he didnt talk enough. So please guys if you like us, the best thing you can do is talk, that's all. A good conversation and humor is what I look for.

he told you that you talk too much and you agreed that he didn't talk enough??? how does that work??? agreeing would mean that you agree that you talk to much, no??

which brings me to my biggest turn off. people who don't know how to listen while conversing.

[Edited 2/14/2012 7:32:51 AM ]

2/14/2012 7:35:18 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
betterwithme
Over 2,000 Posts (2,418)
Severy, KS
62, joined Dec. 2009

A girl that shows up for our first date and is wearing more then a smile.

2/14/2012 9:21:18 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
jujubesbaby
Somers Point, NJ
36, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from pickygirl72 i don't want to do all the talking eather

[Edited 2/14/2012 9:22:17 AM ]

2/15/2012 12:53:05 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
tooderzz04
Victorville, CA
52, joined Feb. 2012

The greatest annoyance to me is when a guy contacts me, I respond, and we engage in conversation regarding my job and suddenly he stops conversating...I get a lot of standoffishness when a guy is enlightened on my field of work. Extradition...Woowwweeerrrrzzzzz.

2/15/2012 2:23:06 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  

hugandakiss_xo
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,607)
Merritt, NC
63, joined Jul. 2011

I want to see his smile or a least happy. Those photos that he looks like he is mad at the world....looks like mug shots.

Please no red shirts

No stripe shirts that run around...up and down is fine.

Men with pink shirts....says he is strong in his belief as a man

Suits scare me

You ask questions about me...u will tell me what I need to know

2/15/2012 2:28:28 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,024)
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

when someone wants to meet for a first time at night and in an unsafe location vs meeting during the day and in public...

2/15/2012 10:17:40 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
notrick158
Miami, FL
59, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from taichigirl:
Thin people can have all those things and you will not go through your entire life without facing a serious illness. If you are too picky you'll end up alone. Esp. when you are looking for a significant other in the middle age - senior citizen age group.

I've been on this site for about three weeks , I've read quite a few profiles. I've been told I'll be alone for a long time. Thank God! I've been alone for ten years now. I almost forgot why. I thought this was date hookup, you know, dinner, movie, maybe a show. A date, not a mate, or even soul mate, just go out for some fun. No stress, no pressure, you be you, I'll be me, have some fun and go home, alone. I like being alone. No bs.

2/15/2012 11:08:00 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
sweetpotato101
Gladstone, OR
38, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from brwnydgrl61:
men without a shirt

Could not agree more!

[Edited 2/15/2012 11:09:05 PM ]

2/16/2012 8:24:46 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
moosegal
Yakima, WA
71, joined Dec. 2011

Don't get me wrong as I am sort of a shy person myself, but if I can hold a conversation together I will....but boy does it get old. I guess the sort of man who can't carry a verbal conversation wants someone to simply take him by the hand and give him his "honey do" list for the day. Sorry to any men I might offend here but please talk with us women.

2/17/2012 8:47:37 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  

indianadave1951
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,155)
Mishawaka, IN
66, joined Dec. 2010
online now!

Quote from taichigirl:
Thin people can have all those things

True, but being obese is a recipe for health problems. As we age people develop health issues. Obesity is a life style choice and compounds health issues far beyond the normal issues of aging.

2/17/2012 9:12:10 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

Please. My best friend is thin as a reed and she's been sickly for months and months. All kinds of problems. My ex would compulsively run 5 to 7 miles every other day until he looked like a bag of bones on a stick. My neighbor Mark is thin as a bird and has advanced diabetes.

You could fall in love with a thin woman and think "whoo, she's thin so she's bound to live a long time and never get sick" and the next month she is diagnosed with MLS. Are you going to stop loving her because that inconveniences you and she is now "a recipe for a health problem"?

Fall in love with a PERSON. Not a body. Not a bank account. A PERSON. There are no guarantees in life. Reach out and give of yourself and God will bless you.

2/17/2012 9:28:09 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
hammer1967
Hanover, PA
50, joined Feb. 2012

Woman who still think the prince charming myth is real. I am a man nothing more nothing less. I'm good at many things great at a few and I just want to live and love!

2/17/2012 11:12:17 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

I didn't believe in Prince Charming when I married 30 years ago and I see no reason to start now. Just a normal average guy who is genuinely nice will do.

2/18/2012 2:10:30 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
notrick158
Miami, FL
59, joined Jan. 2012

Using better judgment from past experience will go a long way in finding someone new to love. But don't let anyone kid you into believing its only what's inside that counts. You can find a great person that you are not attracted to and soon find your way back to DH in the same situation you started from.
Not saying look for a super beauty but there should be some attraction. Or spend your life with someone you like but are not attracted to, like a friend or buddy.

2/18/2012 7:14:20 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  

indianadave1951
Mishawaka, IN
66, joined Dec. 2010
online now!

Quote from taichigirl:
Please. My best friend is thin as a reed and she's been sickly for months and months. All kinds of problems. My ex would compulsively run 5 to 7 miles every other day until he looked like a bag of bones on a stick. My neighbor Mark is thin as a bird and has advanced diabetes.

You could fall in love with a thin woman and think "whoo, she's thin so she's bound to live a long time and never get sick" and the next month she is diagnosed with MLS. Are you going to stop loving her because that inconveniences you and she is now "a recipe for a health problem"?

Fall in love with a PERSON. Not a body. Not a bank account. A PERSON. There are no guarantees in life. Reach out and give of yourself and God will bless you.

One or two individuals experiences do not negate medical studies. There are countless government and university studies that, without a doubt, prove being obese increases health problems and lowers life expectancy.

OT: most people have no problems being friends with someone who is over weight. Romance is a different story. Most people desire some sort of physical attraction with their romance partner.

In reading women's profiles the more attractive and in shape a woman is (even older women) the more selective they are in who they will date. So why is a man shallow for having preferences? In fact, who has the right to tell anyone that their personal preferences make them shallow?

2/19/2012 12:57:58 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

If that's their opinion they have a right to express it.

There's no one living right now who will live forever. Fat and thin will both get sick and die. I wouldn't give you a dime for a man who had no compassion to go along with his choices of whom to love. That's part of true love. You could happen to find someone you are attracted to and want to get serious about and then the next month they are in ER with a heart attack due to genetic predispositions. If your attraction is only based on the physical and you then dump that person because they aren't healthy then what else does that say about you except that you are shallow? You want a woman as a trophy and not to love unselfishly. Can't admire that trait, sorry.

There are threads on here loaded with horror stories of relationships gone bad, and 10 to 1 these relationships were based on the physical alone.

2/19/2012 1:59:14 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
notrick158
Miami, FL
59, joined Jan. 2012

There are profiles where someone loves to travel, loves to shop wants to go to europe. If these are your interest send me a message. This is after the walk on the beach that doesn't cost a dime. That screams golddigger. Most problems in relationships start because of finances . I would love to read in just one womans that she loves doing all those things and has the money to pay her on way and is not liking for some sucker to make all her dreams come true. That's one of the triats I don't admire. My mother told me once if you need advice on anything get it from someone that has been successful at what you are trying to do. Its a good thing I'm not looking for a relationship , not much sucess here,me included. Now that's my opinion, between yours and mine which one do you think really matters to me?

2/19/2012 10:20:17 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

Most women don't need a sugar daddy anymore, they make their own money. If they want to travel they pay for their own trip. I have an interest in Asia and want to tour Japan, S. Korea, and China. I'm not waiting on some man to pay my way and I don't think most women today expect that the man pay for everything when she can support herself.

I agree with the advice to look at successful people to discover how to succeed yourself. Sounds like Dave Ramsey, whose Financial Peace class I've taken twice. I have no debt, no mortgage on my new house, no car loan, no credit card debt. I get financial advice from successful people. Maybe you are looking in the wrong area to find a woman. The dependent ones are on welfare. You probably won't be happy with one of them.

2/19/2012 12:25:07 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
notrick158
Miami, FL
59, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from notrick158:
There are profiles where someone loves to travel, loves to shop wants to go to europe. If these are your interest send me a message. This is after the walk on the beach that doesn't cost a dime. That screams golddigger. Most problems in relationships start because of finances . I would love to read in just one womans that she loves doing all those things and has the money to pay her on way and is not looking for some sucker to make all her dreams come true. That's one of the triats I don't admire. My mother told me once if you need advice on anything get it from someone that has been successful at what you are trying to do. Its a good thing I'm not looking for a relationship , not much success here,me included. Now that's my opinion, between yours and mine which one do you think really matters to me?

2/19/2012 12:46:22 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  

bier95
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,740)
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

Quote from taichigirl:
Most women don't need a sugar daddy anymore, they make their own money. If they want to travel they pay for their own trip. I have an interest in Asia and want to tour Japan, S. Korea, and China. I'm not waiting on some man to pay my way and I don't think most women today expect that the man pay for everything when she can support herself.

I agree with the advice to look at successful people to discover how to succeed yourself. Sounds like Dave Ramsey, whose Financial Peace class I've taken twice. I have no debt, no mortgage on my new house, no car loan, no credit card debt. I get financial advice from successful people. Maybe you are looking in the wrong area to find a woman. The dependent ones are on welfare. You probably won't be happy with one of them.

If you go back in the threads in the Divorced section you will see where you have said in your divorce you took your ex for a bundle, so that you are not being honest about where you got your money, you got it from the EX. If it wasn't for his money you would have nothing

2/19/2012 12:47:09 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
notrick158
Miami, FL
59, joined Jan. 2012

Had to post the above again,I hate misspelled words. And in response to the poster above me ,I don't know anyone on welfare. All the women I know have jobs and still have their hands out. And everytime they stick out that hand I shake it and wish them well.

2/19/2012 5:01:12 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  

indianadave1951
Mishawaka, IN
66, joined Dec. 2010
online now!

Quote from taichigirl:
There's no one living right now who will live forever. Fat and thin will both get sick and die.

... but obesity will reduce the number of years they could have lived. By the way, outward appearance is only the beginning of the romance process. Just because a woman is slim and attractive doesn't mean she owns the farm. Physical attractiveness only gets a mans attention. From that point her personality will make or break the relationship. This is human nature.

Men and women have preferences and outward appearance is part of the equation: some more than others. Generally, it's the 100 pounds over weight group who always say looks should have no bearing in finding a romance partner. This is the shallow individual in my opinion.

The medical industry classifies obesity as an epidemic. A life style choice not to different than alcohol abuse, smoking and drug use. Please explain how people can justify and defend a life style that will cause physical sickness and premature death?

[Edited 2/19/2012 5:03:01 PM ]

2/19/2012 9:28:01 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
kmc0726
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,364)
Fruitland Park, FL
47, joined Feb. 2012

How long are we going to beat this dead horse?

People are attracted to what they are attracted to. They shouldn't have to justify it to anybody.

2/28/2012 8:59:01 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  

msshaun
Jackson, MS
39, joined Dec. 2011

When a guy always wanna talk about Sex n how n need they r due to lack of intimacy.....#such a major turn off.

2/29/2012 10:42:11 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

no picture

2/29/2012 6:31:48 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  

rosa81
Fort Meade, FL
36, joined Feb. 2012

Profiles - the grammar and spelling

2/29/2012 8:04:32 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

>>Please explain how people can justify and defend a life style that will cause physical sickness and premature death?

No one is "defending a lifestyle", only simply stating the fact that we all die and if you won't consider dating anyone but Twiggy at your age - esp. if you are not the greatest specimen of allure or health either - then you are the shallow one. Overweight people need love and compassion, not disdain and ridicule. What makes you think that you will live forever and easily attain some trophy girlfriend to boast about to your aging buddies? Life doesn't work that way.

Besides it's not like quality women even care to maintain a relationship with a stuck up egotistical man who has no compassion for others but just sees all overweight people as part of a statistic that should be avoided, who will die early.

You want to fall in love with a person, not a statistic.

3/2/2012 11:29:39 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
notrick158
Miami, FL
59, joined Jan. 2012

Reading that wish list and knowing you're not going to get it anyway.
Now go ahead and reply, you can have the last word and it still won't matter.

3/4/2012 4:18:15 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
lindyflowers
Harrison, AR
49, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from indianadave1951:

The medical industry classifies obesity as an epidemic. A life style choice not to different than alcohol abuse, smoking and drug use. Please explain how people can justify and defend a life style that will cause physical sickness and premature death?

Ummmm HELLO!!! Who said that all people who are overweight CHOOSE to be?

I had put on a tremendous amount of weight ina short period, I was feeling awful, sad, depressed you name it I went to my doctor told him how miserable I felt and that part of it was due to my weight gain, he gave me prescription for an anti depressant and told me to not stuff my mouth so much, That bothered me, so I found a new doctor and she did all kinds of blood work and come to find out my thyroid was not working correctly, started taking the meds and my weight has decreased significantly and I will have to take them for the rest of my life

So DONT ever judge people before you know the back story!

3/4/2012 4:26:30 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet? | Page 2  
lindyflowers
Harrison, AR
49, joined Feb. 2012

Turn offs for me in a profile when its less than 30 words. Someone who doesnt post
a photo or refuses in some way to email you one.

Or someone who talks about all the things they like to do
and how they talk about being outgoing and funny then when you meet
they dont live up to their profile.

It has been mentioned here but I will say it too people who post
an old photo then when you meet ur like WTF!

I post very recent pics of myself so I dont get the WTF look

I also live up to my profile, what you see is what you get