Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

Then a single day I had my wisdom teeth pulled and my cheeks became grapefruits. ocean city maryland dating sites To use the app, you ought to sign up with your Facebook account or your telephone quantity. 99 to $34. big mamba vip tips I cannot discover a girlfriend irl, or on the net, so I m just accomplished at this point.

mega personal com

General, this is surely 1 that is very best suited to persons who are looking for relationships rather than short term flings, but you ll have to spend for a subscription to access the best characteristics. jupiter dating service By carrying out it this way you happen to be not having to retain checking for messages, or typing out messages when you have a spare few minutes. Customers will be capable to connect by means of audio in a pseudo anonymous manner and begin conversations by means of a matchmaker, the company said. what does kcco stand for on tinder We have the most effective chemistry, but our personalities can be quite diverse.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/23/2011 1:52:46 AM Good guy or bad guy  

lincoln1987
Anoka, MN
30, joined Apr. 2009

What do women like more a good guy or bad guy cause I'm a good guy but never get the chance to get the girl

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/23/2011 8:03:59 AM Good guy or bad guy  

lincoln1987
Anoka, MN
30, joined Apr. 2009

Sorry I was bored and don't come on forms enough to this has been asked before

12/23/2011 3:21:03 PM Good guy or bad guy  

halfback21
Saint Paul, MN
37, joined May. 2010

Quote from lincoln1987:
What do women like more a good guy or bad guy cause I'm a good guy but never get the chance to get the girl

I've always thought they were 4 categories of guys: The good guy, The nice guy, The Bad guy and The Douche-bag.

The good guy: The type of male who has a nice solid career (not a job ) and can be a provider at almost all circumstances in life. Which is the type of guy usually the "experienced" ladies are after. Mainly the ladies who are tired of dating boys.

The nice guy: Is usually soft, well spoken and will try his best to avoid any sort of confrontations, drama and hardly ever show anger....at least the body language part.

The bad guy: Is the moron who shows way too much of the "tough" attitude driven from too much testosterone, ignorance and more than likely always thinks with his penis first and makes sure he can manipulate whatever situation to his advantage, so he can make him self look like the smart one. Example: If he cheated in the relationship, he's going to make up excuses/reasons to turn the whole thing around on his partner and make her feel like it was her fault he cheated in the first place.

The douche-bag: This guy is very easy to be identified most of the time. He likes to wear baseball caps side ways, has to pull up his pants and is a very very...very dumb primate! He will attack first, asks questions later, can't hold a steady job and sells drugs to make ends meet, always has dumb instincts....like the zombies on the movies: The meat feed! Poor judgement and language skills are a given!

12/23/2011 6:48:24 PM Good guy or bad guy  
pretzel30
Morris, MN
36, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from halfback21:
I've always thought they were 4 categories of guys: The good guy, The nice guy, The Bad guy and The Douche-bag.

The good guy: The type of male who has a nice solid career (not a job ) and can be a provider at almost all circumstances in life. Which is the type of guy usually the "experienced" ladies are after. Mainly the ladies who are tired of dating boys.

The nice guy: Is usually soft, well spoken and will try his best to avoid any sort of confrontations, drama and hardly ever show anger....at least the body language part.

The bad guy: Is the moron who shows way too much of the "tough" attitude driven from too much testosterone, ignorance and more than likely always thinks with his penis first and makes sure he can manipulate whatever situation to his advantage, so he can make him self look like the smart one. Example: If he cheated in the relationship, he's going to make up excuses/reasons to turn the whole thing around on his partner and make her feel like it was her fault he cheated in the first place.

The douche-bag: This guy is very easy to be identified most of the time. He likes to wear baseball caps side ways, has to pull up his pants and is a very very...very dumb primate! He will attack first, asks questions later, can't hold a steady job and sells drugs to make ends meet, always has dumb instincts....like the zombies on the movies: The meat feed! Poor judgement and language skills are a given!

By this definition (which i like) I guess i date "bad douche-bags" ... however these men usually disguise themselves as "nice guys" until they know we are suckered in then the rest come out....idk about other women but i dont seek men out with these low-life qualities but i end up with them bc these types of men are also LIARS

12/24/2011 12:43:28 AM Good guy or bad guy  

halfback21
Saint Paul, MN
37, joined May. 2010

12/24/2011 1:01:54 AM Good guy or bad guy  
hawkthorne
Saint Paul, MN
28, joined May. 2011

O_O I don't fit into any of those..
I'm glad I don't say I'm a good guy though.. Too overused by the wrong people.

12/24/2011 7:31:20 AM Good guy or bad guy  

lincoln1987
Anoka, MN
30, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from tabseter:
nice work halfback!

i hate nice guys...sooo whimpy!

i try for good guys...if I cant find one I just BOB it.
sigh

Well I'm not wimpy for being a nice guy I just feel everyone should be treated nice tell they prove me wrong its the nice guys that turn in to d bags that makes the girls get scared every guy is like that and they run away before I could even get the chance to prove them wrong

12/24/2011 10:06:33 AM Good guy or bad guy  
mandiisahot123
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,020)
Duluth, MN
30, joined Mar. 2011

there are no nice guys left at least by me

12/24/2011 12:11:07 PM Good guy or bad guy  

h2obearer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,732)
Moorhead, MN
53, joined Oct. 2011

12/24/2011 1:33:46 PM Good guy or bad guy  
bottleofdeth
Orr, MN
36, joined Oct. 2010

Nuff said.

12/24/2011 2:33:45 PM Good guy or bad guy  

halfback21
Saint Paul, MN
37, joined May. 2010

Quote from bottleofdeth:

Nuff said.

This is funny as hell because is so true! I needed that laugh!

12/24/2011 4:05:45 PM Good guy or bad guy  

halfback21
Saint Paul, MN
37, joined May. 2010

Quote from tabseter:
how come the rich guy is so fat????

Because it's usually viewed by stereotypes.

12/24/2011 4:20:21 PM Good guy or bad guy  

halfback21
Saint Paul, MN
37, joined May. 2010

Quote from tabseter:
ummm most of the wealthy that I know are in fabulous shape.....

and the chicks theydate/are married to areall sweet girls...no cats...

stoopid stereotypes

You would laugh at my boss. He's in his 50's, wealthy (owns the machine I work for) and he's very obese. He kinda looks like Denny Hecker with his fake tan. He's dating this chick five years younger than me (25 years old) and she is all into him because of the cash. What's also funny, is that she always brushes off the guys around her age group that don't have an 1/8 of the State that her old, fat-ass boyfriend does. Great looking dudes are always hitting on her on our Christmas parties.....she just ignores them because they're wearing a baseball cap with jeans and tennis shoes.

12/24/2011 4:51:28 PM Good guy or bad guy  

halfback21
Saint Paul, MN
37, joined May. 2010

Quote from tabseter:
having dated wealthy men in their 50's (not for their cash - didnt know about THAT until months later...but I admit its nice to be taken care of) i will saythat the younger girls these men choose have agendas and if the man is happy purchasing her love then so be it.

Unfortunately, it all funnels down to stereotyping. You take the cash from these rich, old fat bastards and they go down to our level. No chicks will look their way.

[Edited 12/24/2011 4:53:21 PM ]

12/24/2011 6:08:57 PM Good guy or bad guy  

halfback21
Saint Paul, MN
37, joined May. 2010

12/24/2011 8:54:51 PM Good guy or bad guy  
jenlynn84
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,616)
Bemidji, MN
33, joined Jul. 2011

A true good guy doesn't have to say it. It shows in his words and deeds. In my experience, guys who say they are good guys are actually pushovers. Girls like a man to be a man.

<--- Prefers true 'good guys'. The ones who don't have to say it, but show it through their actions and their words.

12/25/2011 12:07:57 AM Good guy or bad guy  

lincoln1987
Anoka, MN
30, joined Apr. 2009

But how can a guy show it if a girl never gives him the chance

12/25/2011 6:31:48 AM Good guy or bad guy  
hawkthorne
Saint Paul, MN
28, joined May. 2011

The moment you decide to prove anything, you lose everything.

12/25/2011 11:06:55 AM Good guy or bad guy  

halfback21
Saint Paul, MN
37, joined May. 2010

I see where you guys are coming from, and I felt like I used to be on the same boat. On a quick note ( out of topic ), I noticed something that I just find hilarious! Ever since I changed my profile and erased everything on it and kept the "No longer single, just here for the forums ONLY" notice......I've been getting messages and email alerts stating "someone has viewed your profile". Those two things that were extremely rare for me when I was single, now that I'm not....now the ladies want check out my profile left and right and ask me questions like "Are you still dating someone?"

Some of the people who are still viewing my profile are repeat offenders, you would think they get the hint after reading what it says the first time, but no!

12/27/2011 5:27:50 PM Good guy or bad guy  
pretzel30
Morris, MN
36, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from bottleofdeth:

Nuff said.

<<<<<< I'll just be over here with my cat

[Edited 12/27/2011 5:28:18 PM ]

12/27/2011 5:39:00 PM Good guy or bad guy  

rachel_cassidy
Minneapolis, MN
31, joined Dec. 2011

You and me both... Me and my cat...and pony...and Arabian...and my 3 fainting goats...soon to be 4... Sigh.

Why are all the decent guys either taken, gay, or weightophobic?

12/27/2011 5:43:18 PM Good guy or bad guy  
pretzel30
Morris, MN
36, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from rachel_cassidy:
You and me both... Me and my cat...and pony...and Arabian...and my 3 fainting goats...soon to be 4... Sigh.

Why are all the decent guys either taken, gay, or weightophobic?

honestly i believe bc even tho we are all adults (or supposed to be) childish logic still exists in people with penises.... you know the whole "fat chicks are like mopeds, fun until their friends find out".... at least that"s my experience... they wanna try to get in our pants but for some reason aren't good enough to date

12/27/2011 8:33:35 PM Good guy or bad guy  

halfback21
Saint Paul, MN
37, joined May. 2010

Quote from pretzel30:
honestly i believe bc even tho we are all adults (or supposed to be) childish logic still exists in people with penises.... you know the whole "fat chicks are like mopeds, fun until their friends find out".... at least that"s my experience... they wanna try to get in our pants but for some reason aren't good enough to date

I agree with you on the childish attitude, but not everyone is like that. The door swings both ways! Not just on guys, but on girls as well. I gotten rejected before, years back when I was a tubby! I did not have any luck with chicks until I lost the 50 pounds I was overweight. My friends who at the time were in much, much better physical shape than me got all the action. First impressions are the ones that will make you or break you! Sadly I have a lot of experience on that department.

12/27/2011 9:10:10 PM Good guy or bad guy  
hawkthorne
Saint Paul, MN
28, joined May. 2011

I'm not going to whine about the fact I get past up because of my weight and 'oddball' comments but I will agree. As for why I generally try to be far more closed off to larger women, I've had plenty of experiences in which they have lied about their weight and intentions. Last date was with a woman who said she was 'slightly' overweight and then tried to poledance with my neck.. Which tore up my back sooo... I am open to the idea but very, very careful and limited to it at the same time.
But as for the sex only thing, I have to agree and say not everyone wants just that. I haven't had or looked for sex for a couple years, I just honestly don't think it is THAT important but hey, people disagree..

12/27/2011 9:34:12 PM Good guy or bad guy  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (59,580)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

They like the macho, aggressive, drug addicted, alcoholic, abusive bums BUT ONLY if they say "I love you". They consider nice guys to be nothing but effeminate, sissy, mama's boys with no backbone, a joke as a "man", no matter how many other redeeming characteristics he has. They say they want the nice guy because that's what society teaches them to say, but they'd rather burn in HELL for all eternity rather than date one. I haven't had a date in 28 years. Nice guys don't stand a chance with the hardbitten radical feminist.

12/28/2011 10:32:48 PM Good guy or bad guy  

alwaysfishin878
Over 1,000 Posts (1,567)
Waubun, MN
54, joined Apr. 2006

Quote from tabseter:
Driver.....omg 28 years? Let's go out. Hell I'll pay!
Ever think that you don't get dates cause your cranky?
Or perhaps still morning the loss of your soulmate to another man?

hey tabs that was a low blow,,even to driver.

1/1/2012 1:58:47 PM Good guy or bad guy  
hawkthorne
Saint Paul, MN
28, joined May. 2011

Quote from driver406:
They like the macho, aggressive, drug addicted, alcoholic, abusive bums BUT ONLY if they say "I love you". They consider nice guys to be nothing but effeminate, sissy, mama's boys with no backbone, a joke as a "man", no matter how many other redeeming characteristics he has. They say they want the nice guy because that's what society teaches them to say, but they'd rather burn in HELL for all eternity rather than date one. I haven't had a date in 28 years. Nice guys don't stand a chance with the hardbitten radical feminist.

I may be a little off center mentally... because I almost completely agree..
I'm not going to turn it to a "hate" conversation but..
They b*tch about equality but when you treat them equal they b*tch about being expected to do too much, your attitude is too harsh, you haven't spent enough time with them, etc.
They b*tch about not being able to find "good (or nice) guys but even when/if they do, they try to change 'em, if the guys change they b*tch about them being too much, or too easily pushed over.
They b*tch about one thing so you take care (get it, whatever) of it then they b*tch about you didn't listen.

Now I don't *hate* women, I just never pretend that I understand a damn thing they say, think, mean or want.
(And yes, I *KNOW* guys complain about too much also. Just clearing that up before my post gets targeted.)

1/1/2012 10:43:40 PM Good guy or bad guy  

alwaysfishin878
Over 1,000 Posts (1,567)
Waubun, MN
54, joined Apr. 2006

Quote from hawkthorne:
I may be a little off center mentally... because I almost completely agree..
I'm not going to turn it to a "hate" conversation but..
They b*tch about equality but when you treat them equal they b*tch about being expected to do too much, your attitude is too harsh, you haven't spent enough time with them, etc.
They b*tch about not being able to find "good (or nice) guys but even when/if they do, they try to change 'em, if the guys change they b*tch about them being too much, or too easily pushed over.
They b*tch about one thing so you take care (get it, whatever) of it then they b*tch about you didn't listen.

Now I don't *hate* women, I just never pretend that I understand a damn thing they say, think, mean or want.
(And yes, I *KNOW* guys complain about too much also. Just clearing that up before my post gets targeted.)