Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup lexington ky

James went to a friend s for dinner and had to endure a woman who resembled a horse. texas singles Max has employed these types of toys ahead of, but by no means with their current companion. She was boring and shallow, but she did get a lot of interest. best dating app in mexico Then insinuated he expected to have sex in the Starbucks parking lot in 20 degree climate.

instant hookup scam

A crucial point is to come across persons who are equivalent to you. single mexican ladies in texas Yubo whose former name was Yellow is a pleasant social dating choice that has a mixed really feel of Tinder and Snapchat. I also know on the web men who are in prison who love NOT transformed their lives who love on ladies so they have somebody on the dating to offer income, female inmates, and a connection to the outside world. tacoma skipthegames I also personally feel that the probability of obtaining Mr/Mrs Proper via dating app is pretty tricky unless you re truly fortunate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/21/2012 5:50:37 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
ruskiy13
Sacramento, CA
29, joined Jun. 2012

I believe in higher power not Bible.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/6/2012 5:58:13 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
alexandraintx
Indianapolis, IN
87, joined Jul. 2012

"Christian Morals" is one more for the list of Oxymorons

To me, being moral means you live your life so as to not hurt others and maybe even help someone out along the way. Not for any personal glory or gain, just because we each only get one life and we should all respect each other enough not to take away their life and they shouldn't take away ours. It just seems to be the right thing to do, and I don't have to sit my butt in a pew several times a week to treat people well out of fear of what will happen to me if I don't.

Christians seem to think that being moral means they fearfully obey a wrathful god who will smite them if they disobey. So all they are doing is trying to avoid getting smacked and punished for their behavior like any dog or two year old child will do. It's not that they are innately good people because they made a personal decision to treat people well.

And of course, Christianity comes with that mystical get-out-of-immoral-oops-I-Blew-It-Land-Free card by just praying to be forgiven for their sins and "God" will say it's fine and dandy that they hurt a bunch of people. No restitution or true contrition needed. They don't seek forgiveness from the people they hurt, only from their imaginary friend. I don't see anything moral in that.

I find Atheists in general to be far more moral than Christians. The thought process that leads us to embrace the Atheism we were all born with also leads us to respect the rights of others to live out their lives unmolested. The "Golden Rule" isn't the sole property of Christianity. It's a simple concept that belongs to all. It's nice that Christianity embraces it, but it's rather pathetic when Christians insist that nobody can be moral without believing exactly what they tell you to believe. At the same time, they don't want ME telling THEM what to believe, which means they are NOT embracing the golden rule by accepting my right to do to them what they do to me.

7/15/2012 10:37:19 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
lefty11970
Asheville, NC
35, joined May. 2012

Hahaha I have laughed my a** off reading all this stuff. Though I don't call myself an athiest I do however have common logic. God created the heavens and the earth?????? What a laugh!!!!! Who the real hero that created the other 8 planets that we can't even get to. I'm also an electrician and any of you that have a switch in their house know how fast light travels. People who were most likely religious proved to us that you could be 9 million LIGHT YEARS away. Call me out if I'm wrong but that is "middle of know where" and what is 9 million light years past that. The dinosaurs is another huge hole in the story. And how can Easter "the day he rose from the dead" be anywhere from late march to mid April?? That shit would have been documented down to the minute. Virgin Mary don't even have to touch on that one. And yes if you look back god is the leading cause of death. Not to mention so many different stories about what went down. And if it is real Jesus was not a carpenter like his father.........why u ask??? He couldn't pull nails!!!!!!!

7/15/2012 11:28:04 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

belphegor1943
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,461)
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

I have yet to be called wicked by a Christian, so I haven't earned my strips yet.

8/3/2012 11:05:26 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

diamond78549
Elmont, NY
23, joined Jul. 2012

lol I know. They say "everyone has to believe in something." I believe that as a lesbian I should be able to love freely. Doesn't the bible teach about that? And when I tell a christian that I never drank and I don't eat red meat they're like omg how could you not. Last time I checked, religious people weren't supposed to be drinking alcohol and should respect animals. Whoops looks like I have more morals than you! How did that happen?

8/10/2012 11:06:47 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

omgazn
Over 1,000 Posts (1,000)
New York, NY
29, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from belphegor1943:
I have yet to be called wicked by a Christian, so I haven't earned my strips yet.

Nice. I have met a pastor who was open minded about god. Only one pastor have not criticize me for being an atheist. He did put out his information about what he believes in and I put out my belief on what I believe in(science and logic). And we just agreed to respect each other beliefs

9/16/2012 11:21:48 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

enemyofreality
Tampa, FL
26, joined Mar. 2012

I honestly think non-Christians specifically, have a better moral standard than Christians. I single out Christians on this because they're generally the worst in terms of hypocrisy, lies, wars, etc.

I think Atheists and Agnostics have better moral standards because we do things out of the goodness of our hearts rather than for the promise of an eternal paradise in the afterlife. We have nothing "bribing" us to be good people.

9/18/2012 9:51:16 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

manny15e
Lawrence, MA
25, joined Sep. 2012

cults

11/10/2012 1:54:42 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

oobs00
Western Australia
Australia
38, joined Oct. 2012

i am an atheist, my way of living is that to enjoy my life as much as possible without the expense of others. i am not perfect, like others, i have my flaws, but i enjoy my way living. do i drink? yes. do i gambling? yes. do i use seear words? often. does this go against christian morals? probably. you no what? i dont care. christians have there way of life, and i respect that, as i have my way of life, n they need to respect that. i do not force my ways on other ppl, nor do i critise anyone, and same goes for christians.

now christians, can you say this atheist has morals?

11/11/2012 8:00:49 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

The most significant "lack of morals" affecting the believers is their sickly need to convert people to their way of thinking...

11/11/2012 9:59:52 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,612)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008

I think the most immoral thing about the believers, is that
they think they have the moral authority to do immoral things.

11/11/2012 5:41:22 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from muldoon1959:

But you must remember their "domesticated brains" don't allow them to be aware of their immorality.

11/13/2012 12:16:28 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

habanapopi
Nashville, TN
38, joined Feb. 2011

I would never rely on organized religion to dictate my life.

The more you begin to investigate
What we think we understand,
Where we came from, what we think we're doing. The more you begin to see we've been lied to.
We've been lied to by every institution what makes you think for one minute the religious institution has never been touched, the religious institutions of this world
are at the bottom of the dirt.
The religious institutions in this world are put there by the same people who gave you your government, your corrupt education, who set up your internation banking cartels.
Because our masters don't give a damn about you or your family.
All they care about is what they have always cared about and that's controlling the whole damn world.
We have been misled away from the true and divine presents in the universe
that men have called God.
I don't know what God is, but I know he isn't and unless and until
you are prepared to look at the whole truth where ever it may go,
Who ever it may lead to, if you want to look the other way, or if you want to play favorites then somewhere along the line you're going to find out you're messing with divine justice.

The more you educate yourself, the more you understand where things came from, the more obvious things become and you begin to see lies everywhere.

You have to know the truth, seek the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

11/15/2012 10:59:10 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

enamel
Warrenville, IL
59, joined Sep. 2012

morals= the set of behaviors you must eschew/adopt in order to be more like me.

11/15/2012 11:12:06 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from enamel:
morals= the set of behaviors you must eschew/adopt in order to be more like me.

For some reason your post reminded me of Susan B. Anthony's words:

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires."

11/16/2012 1:47:43 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

enamel
Warrenville, IL
59, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from duchessa:
For some reason your post reminded me of Susan B. Anthony's words:

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires."

Religion is the source of so much organized conflict because members have to attack outgroups in order to avoid eating each other alive.

I used to get an immature pleasure from pitting two believers against their conflicting paths to salvation. Now I view them like I do a clinical compulsive: Physiologically compelled, perhaps addictively, to their faith. I was a smoker for almost 40 years: I know how hard it is to quit.

11/16/2012 8:20:33 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from enamel:
Religion is the source of so much organized conflict because members have to attack outgroups in order to avoid eating each other alive.

I used to get an immature pleasure from pitting two believers against their conflicting paths to salvation. Now I view them like I do a clinical compulsive: Physiologically compelled, perhaps additively, to their faith. I was a smoker for almost 40 years: I know how hard it is to quit.

I must be one of the few lucky ones. Not only I was born to parents whom raised us by fostering reasoning but, also, I stop smoking -40 years as well- cold turkey. No withdrawal.

11/19/2012 12:03:14 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
brianh1277
Moberly, MO
40, joined Nov. 2012

I too was raised in a deeply religious home that raised me to show respect to those who deserve it. Though I have since discovered that my and their religious view point are very different. But that in no way changed how I treat others.

12/2/2012 9:23:57 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

lupercus
Derbyshire
United Kingdom
56, joined Dec. 2012

I have a christian father who considers me a good guy, good enough for me.

12/4/2012 2:24:58 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
jdub1972inacup
Marietta, GA
44, joined Nov. 2012

I consider myself spiritual.. God is very real, but religion has completely warped and perverted the truth. I'm not only referring to Christians. I'm talking all fundamental religious groups. The truth is written in the fabric of our very universe. The fact that "life" goes against the law of entropy should prove in itself that a higher power influence our universe. But the proof is also in one of the basic principles of quantum physics. Check out superpositioning of quantum particles. I respect the beliefs of anyone. But I seem to follow the doctrines of the Jewish and Christian faith better than most of them.. I love others as I love myself, I do not judge others, and I do not intentionally cause malice or harm to others. I am this way not because I am worried about going to hell. Hell is a concept invented to keep us in line. I follow these rules because they are truth.

12/9/2012 10:50:57 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from brianh1277:
I too was raised in a deeply religious home that raised me to show respect to those who deserve it. Though I have since discovered that my and their religious view point are very different. But that in no way changed how I treat others.

I was raised to show respect, to help, to love, no to judge, to treat others as I want to be treated.....I was raised by Atheist parents.

1/2/2013 3:37:54 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,556)
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

Wow, my thread lasted a year....awesome!
happy new year fellow atheists! !!

1/2/2013 7:57:17 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

wkw1957
Over 1,000 Posts (1,273)
Enterprise, AL
59, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from thesslazarus:
Never heard of anyone killing in the name atheism.

Good point there!!!

Quote from pickygirl72:
Wow, my thread lasted a year....awesome!
happy new year fellow atheists! !!

Threads rarely last that long. They get "locked" if no one replies after they drop off the first or second page. But then again, this forum sees little activity compared top some of the others. BTW I checked your profile out. Wish there were more like you around here! Just the old fashioned religious types in my area and most smoke or have kids and only want wealthy guys. I want a "big kid at heart" too for a gf.

1/6/2013 6:51:17 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
pumkin74girl
Wheeler, MS
42, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from pickygirl72:
I hate it when so called "christians" say atheists have no morals. So I do not believe in your GOD, so. I was brought up with morals and taught right from wrong, I do not steal or kill. My parents believed in god and at 10 I realized I needed more proof. They still loved me. I am kind to the earth, to people and animals.

Oh and get this, they also say I am going to hell....hmmm that one always makes me laugh.

Do my fellow atheist get this same sort of bullsh*t?
Religion is fine, when u do not push your beliefs on others or hate people for not believeing in "your" god.
yup

1/12/2013 9:59:34 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Hear it all the time. Work with a married bible beater that closes his bible he is reading on company time to stare at any good looking woman that passes by. Listen to other front row christians want to beat up anyone who disagrees with them. I try to treat everyone with respect but I have no morals because I don't spend Sunday asking an imaginary man for favors. I've seen very few chiristians walk the walk. I aint perfect, but I don't claim to be.

1/13/2013 9:56:05 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from walteb:
Hear it all the time. Work with a married bible beater that closes his bible he is reading on company time to stare at any good looking woman that passes by. Listen to other front row christians want to beat up anyone who disagrees with them. I try to treat everyone with respect but I have no morals because I don't spend Sunday asking an imaginary man for favors. I've seen very few chiristians walk the walk. I aint perfect, but I don't claim to be.

1/20/2013 12:03:06 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

tannisaur
Huntington, WV
29, joined Jan. 2013

I find it funny when I look at statistics around the world atheists are at the bottom of the totem pole of criminals who categorize themselves in a religion. What most religious people think is if we don't follow a supreme being or a holy book we re or at least humans are unable to govern themselves appropriately.

1/20/2013 3:01:23 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

msincommunicado
Savannah, GA
64, joined Jan. 2013

As a devout atheist :
I have better morals than most believers...
I believe you create your own heaven or hell here on Earth...
Fortunately, I'm not superstitious! ..
I am both open minded and tolerant!
I feel "lucky "to be in a group which include such thinkers as :Thomas Paine, HD Thoreau, Emerson,Kurt Vonnegut, Karl Marx,, Albert Einstein, Carl Sagan...just to name a few!!!

Though I have never met god ;I have met a few goddesses!!!

My favorite quote :

"Everyone has to believe in something ;I believe I'll go fishing! "
' H D Thorea

1/20/2013 11:11:14 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
dan9787
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,296)
Laval, QC
53, joined Apr. 2011

While I'm not an atheist, not a believer either, people have had morals for a long time, in all kinds of cultures.. moral sense doesn't require god. It's a mere matter of intelligence, personal development.
Not having morals would be strange..

1/30/2013 1:51:14 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
crazyassme3244
Clarksville, TN
37, joined Jan. 2013

Idk bout other atheists but I have more morals than 99% of ppl I know and that includes all the Christians that go to church every Sunday to ask for forgiveness for all the sins they committed that week. I don't lie or steal. I've never killed anyone (mighta thought about it lol.) I do everything I can to help others, even when it puts me in a bind. I'm nice to everyone, unless you hurt someone I love, then watch out. Just because I don't believe in God doesn't make me a bad person.

1/31/2013 2:03:47 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from crazyassme3244:
Idk bout other atheists but I have more morals than 99% of ppl I know and that includes all the Christians that go to church every Sunday to ask for forgiveness for all the sins they committed that week. I don't lie or steal. I've never killed anyone (mighta thought about it lol.) I do everything I can to help others, even when it puts me in a bind. I'm nice to everyone, unless you hurt someone I love, then watch out. Just because I don't believe in God doesn't make me a bad person.

But according to those without a thinking mind you don't have morals because you don't believe as they do and don't sin AS THEY DO.

2/22/2013 7:19:27 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
monkeybird
Windber, PA
43, joined Aug. 2012

People people. !!! Jesus is the devil !!! Think about it !! It's a secret society !!! The pope is The Lord of the pedafiles !!! The cult of cults!!!! Wake up & smell the demons. !!! Jesus was the king of the Jews the great mason !!!!! Watch out for evil fake ufos !!! There coming !!!!

2/24/2013 9:39:21 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

tigertj
Los Angeles, CA
29, joined Feb. 2013

Duchessa brought up a wonderful perspective in one of the other forums about atheism. I would say that anyone whom may have questions or that doesn't want to blindly accept religious faith to read Christopher Hichings. This will shed some light as to how an intelligent person may perceive religion and some of the negativity associated with blind faith without questioning morality. In this sense, one could argue it is more moral to not be religious. To put this in perspective in my own personal sense of morality, George Bush once stated very publicly it was God's will for him to brim down Saddam Hussein. We can all agree Saddam was a horrific leader that by some standards committed genocide against his people. But now what is morally worse... Saddam killing 50 thousand of his people to keep them in line? Or George Bush killing 100 thousand Iraqui people and injuring over 1 million Iraquis in a war he started by lying to the American people and having the conviction to stay the course in the name of our lord?

Personally ill choose the more moral path and not be religious.

P.S. I would never kill or harm anyone. If everyone in this world made that their goal this entire planet would be a more peaceful place.

Read Christopher Hichings

2/24/2013 11:02:21 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

pickygirl72
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

Wow, didn't think my thread was still active. I would of came back sooner!!

2/28/2013 1:00:13 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

wkw1957
Over 1,000 Posts (1,273)
Enterprise, AL
59, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from enemyofreality:
I honestly think non-Christians specifically, have a better moral standard than Christians. I single out Christians on this because they're generally the worst in terms of hypocrisy, lies, wars, etc.

I think Atheists and Agnostics have better moral standards because we do things out of the goodness of our hearts rather than for the promise of an eternal paradise in the afterlife. We have nothing "bribing" us to be good people.

- Definitely agree on that one! Already met some nice decent people in my secular meetup group.
Unfortunately, no singles there.

3/4/2013 8:15:30 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
tercium
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,255)
Hemet, CA
49, joined Nov. 2010

picky, this is a great topic.
There is so much hypocrisy in the SBC (Southern Baptist Convention) including theft, both overt and covert, adultery, physical violence, and other abuses too non g-rated to mention.
i haven't even pointed out inconsistencies in the bible and I've read it several times. It is so full of non sequiter fallacies, I'm not sure where to begin.

3/4/2013 8:52:32 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

pickygirl72
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

Very true. People have to remember the B!ble was written by, yes, MAN.

But I have chr!stian friends that do not push their relig!on on me or look down on me because of my views. Same with my j*wish friend.
I hardly come across the Chr!stian like I described. And when I do come across a really relig!ous person, well, I just keep my mouth shut about what I believe. Its not worth an argument.

[Edited 3/4/2013 8:54:59 PM ]

3/4/2013 9:02:03 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

pickygirl72
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

You know I don't read books on atheism or go to groups supporting the 'cause' or get mad when someone puts up a cross. I just live my life among all the believers and stare at the stars at night. And know in my heart there's so much of the 'unknown' out there we just don't know about.

4/9/2013 10:29:42 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
jdshy
Jacksonville, FL
41, joined Apr. 2013

Atheists are the ones who created the morals... (The inventors of the bibles. The re-writers of the bibles. The "kings" who funded them. And the "law-makers", where religious banter and rhetoric failed to offer actual "morals".)

Religious people, in my opinion, have no "acceptable social morals". They pretend and preach about morals, but do not actually have them. By doing nothing, they burden those around them. By doing what they preach, they burden those around them. It is like following rules to tic-tac-toe, adapting them into a game of chess. It just doesn't work. Sounds good in theory, in their heads, where the belief exists, but not in practice, in reality.

Religion was disease-control and law, for the stupid and scared, where laws were ignored. Promises of riches and a "kings afterlife", for the "common man", to shut them up, and make them happy to have nothing, wanting nothing, and giving everything to others (the king-taxes, to be "shared with others", which it never was.) Oh, and to stop male-insecurity and control disease, they added crap about marriage and coveting the queens and princesses, or princes wives. Or burn in the kings basement, "the bowels of hell", death by fire, the "common" punishment, since hanging wasn't invented yet, and crosses were more expensive than molded hay.

4/10/2013 12:45:04 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

pickygirl72
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

@jd. I don't pay attention too much about all the hoop la. I just try to be myself and live my life without all the drama of religion.

5/23/2013 1:02:02 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

vicix
Arizona City, AZ
28, joined May. 2013

Just consider this. That christian saying you have no morals without god, is basically telling you that without their little book o' rools, they'd be murdering, raping, stealing, and all other sorts of ill shit.

Kinda scary if you think about it

6/2/2013 8:18:40 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

john051894
Amarillo, TX
23, joined May. 2013

The ironic thing about Christians is that there bible says not to force there religion on others

6/3/2013 7:57:46 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
alexsveltina
Lansing, MI
33, joined May. 2013

Have you heard the anthropomorphic veneer theory: that selflessness is really a selfish act and altruism's moralities are really set up by natural selection as a weedkiller to weed out certain antisocial personalities from the fabric of society?

6/7/2013 1:01:06 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

jackietaylor234
Saint Cloud, FL
23, joined Jun. 2013

I'm not getting Christianity we've basically proved gods non existence and yet they're still blind -.-

6/7/2013 1:28:31 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

jason_in_tx
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,855)
Bryan, TX
33, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from pickygirl72:
I hate it when so called "christians" say atheists have no morals. So I do not believe in your GOD, so. I was brought up with morals and taught right from wrong, I do not steal or kill. My parents believed in god and at 10 I realized I needed more proof. They still loved me. I am kind to the earth, to people and animals.

Oh and get this, they also say I am going to hell....hmmm that one always makes me laugh.

Do my fellow atheist get this same sort of bullsh*t?
Religion is fine, when u do not push your beliefs on others or hate people for not believeing in "your" god.

I agreed with everything you said until you said religion is fine. Religion is a virus its something we need to evolve away from and I think that is happening more and more. Obviously its very important to a lot of people and its something that can't be taken away from people but I think people, especially the younger generation are starting to realize that religion is a promoter of hate. Gay marriage sis key in that people are starting to figure out that gays are just like everybody else and religion promotes hate and bigotry towards those folks. Time to get over the BS.

6/12/2013 1:27:39 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

pickygirl72
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

Wow, my thread is still going strong. Thanks guys for posting your comments, awesome.

6/19/2013 10:37:32 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
the_real_butler
Tulsa, OK
42, joined Mar. 2013

Yeah I've gotten this line of crap a few times. It's the typical religous crap, if you don't believe just like everyone else you're wrong, evil and are going to whatever flavor of hell your particular religion favors.

I remember a neighbor lady arguing with my late wife, Mai had build a little stone shrine in our back yard, it was actually quite beautiful and looked like a fountain really. The neighbor lady asked her what she was building because it was beautiful (the neighbords words) and when Mai told her it was a Shintoist shrine the lady freaked the f**k out and went off on how satanic and ugly it was on and on.

Anyway, religion is a doctrine of hate and violence at it's very core, there are very few religions in the world that are genuinely peaceful and encourage it, those religions also don't require you to force others into submission. Teach them through actions not words that there is a better path.

Anyway, that lady a week later jumped our fence and started trying to tear down my late wifes shrine and I shot her thinking she was an intruder. Only blew out her shoulder, but hey we were all evil incarnate anyway.

6/19/2013 4:26:47 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Shit I've met atheist that have better morals than most Christians lol.

6/20/2013 7:42:25 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from azazel4:
Shit I've met atheist that have better morals than most Christians lol.

There is good and bad in every cult, sect, religion, group, race, country....but to use the bible as morals' guide is to worship violence, pornography, murder and all the bloody bad things you can think of.

6/26/2013 6:52:48 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
shenanigans1969
Cincinnati, OH
47, joined Dec. 2012

I just do not see how "religions" can believe in someone or something on blind faith. I have a good moral compass and teach my kids the same. I also tell them they can believe what they want. Nothing makes me angrier than having someone else's beliefs pushed on me.

7/2/2013 12:16:26 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

pickygirl72
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from muldoon1959:
Just say 10 hail marys and you're forgiven.

Hey thanks guys for keeping this thread going, just when I think it died it picks back up. Just remember being Atheist shouldn't run your life; its not a religion or a cult. Its freedom to think for yourself.

7/4/2013 2:27:16 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
enthroned88
Greenville, SC
28, joined Jul. 2013

Show kindness not for the glory of a deity, but because you are human.

7/5/2013 11:04:08 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
water2012
Omaha, NE
39, joined May. 2011

One can neither prove nor disprove the existence of 'God'. I am not religious but I'm not onboard with saying we've disproven 'God'. As far as the bible, clearly written by men. I see it as a guidelines for the function of helping a budding society flourish. People did not know about microbiology or disinfectants, things we take for granted. So, do I think it had it's place? Absolutely. Do I believe it is the work of a divine entity? Ehh! Are there stories that anyone can draw a decent moral compass from? Of course. I don't force my non religion on anyone, I expect that no one force their religious beliefs on me or they will be met with a barrage of questions they cannot answer. As for do I feel either is morally superior? No. We all have issues, some sort through them, others find religion, others find a bottle. Simple

7/7/2013 1:22:04 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

pickygirl72
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from ozzycrue:
People treat atheism to much like a religion. Im atheist so I don't have to worry about that aspect of my life. If I don't believe in anything why have a name for it? Im a nothing. There's no point in putting a lable on something that doesn't exist.

Very true. I live my life and do not have that title dictate who I am. I don't make a big deal about it. Actually not many christians argue with me about not believing.

7/7/2013 3:07:18 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
iamthedoctor
Hemet, CA
37, joined Jun. 2013

Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet. Religion is
what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.
I am not an atheist, nor am I a RELIGIOUS man. I am more interested in a RELATIONSHIP with understanding my purpose for being. While traveling on this road called life searching for the one to point me in the right direction, a job to which no MAN has ever obtained.

8/13/2013 1:30:34 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

pickygirl72
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

Holy cr@p batman this thread is still going on!

8/16/2013 9:01:58 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Intelligent people like this thread

8/16/2013 9:11:39 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  
mainelyaround
Anson, ME
37, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from pickygirl72:
Very true. I live my life and do not have that title dictate who I am. I don't make a big deal about it. Actually not many christians argue with me about not believing.
its good to see the rare reasonable atheist.

8/20/2013 11:46:27 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

pickygirl72
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

Wow this thread still going on, I can't believe it. Thanks guys for the support.

8/28/2013 5:38:11 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 3  

wkw1957
Over 1,000 Posts (1,273)
Enterprise, AL
59, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from pickygirl72:
Wow this thread still going on, I can't believe it. Thanks guys for the support.

We'll try! Wish more people would find this forum.....