Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

philly hookup

Just about just about every man spends days, weeks, months, and even years scheming about some significant dream they have. north carolina singles E. 1 girl believed a person she had been talking to on the internet was quite typical. greek girls are easy Discovering much more about their function and employment will enable you figure out their exclusive targets and aspirations, and how they hustle to reach these desires.

listcrawler ts

With 12 gender identities and 20 sexual orientations to select from, it s not difficult to see why. miami university dating site Why does this matterlike why is this a query that was askeddating is dating and dating is cancerI do not have a signature I just put a random irrelevant line at the end of all of my posts. What apps on the iPhone or other solutions do you have for taking that all important image of oneself for a dating profile? There is a new accessible internet site named Cupids Arrow, made by a brilliant blind guy that helped me create my on line card game web site Blind Adrenaline. dating a guatemalan woman He shows up late and didn t definitely resemble his pictures precisely.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/14/2012 12:14:26 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  
waverunnr
Abington, PA
36, joined Nov. 2011

It's terrible what the evangelical republicans are trying to do to this country. It's like all they live for is passing judgement on other people and trying to push their "morality" on others, even though the very book they worship teaches them to now do these things. I find these individuals to be the amongst the biggest of hypocrites and a real menace to society. How is it in 2012 we're still in the dark ages. despite all of our advances in science and technology?

How do you guys deal?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/14/2012 7:41:02 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Yes the evangelicals have taken over the republican party. I wish a third party would emerge.

2/14/2012 8:36:24 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from waverunnr:
It's terrible what the evangelical republicans are trying to do to this country. It's like all they live for is passing judgement on other people and trying to push their "morality" on others, even though the very book they worship teaches them to now do these things. I find these individuals to be the amongst the biggest of hypocrites and a real menace to society. How is it in 2012 we're still in the dark ages. despite all of our advances in science and technology?

How do you guys deal?

They want the power...they want to be the feudal masters of the XXI century
(OWS 1% vs. 99%).
We are in the Dark Ages because those holding the baton want it this way...An educated population, one capable of analyzing and spiting out the bullshit fed to us is not what they want.
Morality? Which one's...the one paraded by Newt Gingrich?

2/14/2012 11:23:55 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  
royalalberthall
Detroit, MI
34, joined Feb. 2012

Gingrich said something like, "I'm sick of secular people's war on religion especially christianity." (I can't recall the exact quote). And the republican sheep in the crowd cheer and woo him. It's like a terrible punchline to a terrible joke. How come when you merely disagree with them you're starting a war? Rhetorical question ofcourse. Christianity=power=money. Truth=individuality=less power=war. If people want to praise a man stapled to two sticks, that's fine with me, just don't shove it down my throat.

2/14/2012 11:45:44 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  
royalalberthall
Detroit, MI
34, joined Feb. 2012

"The national government...will maintain and defend the foundations on which the power of our nation rests. It will offer strong protection to Christianity as the very basis of our collective morality." (Adolph Hitler)

2/15/2012 6:01:38 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Yea its annoying to at some point listen to all GOP candiates invoke or praise god to appeal to christains. Theres plenty in te Democratic party too, Vp biden is a devout catholic for example.

Its always going to be a catch-22... Seperation of church and state.. Yet the country and constitution were founded on christain beliefs.. As long as no one preaches to me i stay content mostly.

2/15/2012 7:23:14 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from pelham12345:
Yea its annoying to at some point listen to all GOP candiates invoke or praise god to appeal to christains. Theres plenty in te Democratic party too, Vp biden is a devout catholic for example.

Its always going to be a catch-22... Seperation of church and state.. Yet the country and constitution were founded on christain beliefs.. As long as no one preaches to me i stay content mostly.

See, what you and many other call "Christian beliefs" are nothing else but a set of rules "loaded" with common sense; rules the Christians want everybody to think they invented.
Trust me; I respect people, I help, I am a decent human being...and a lot of similar goodies...and this great behavior and manners were taught to me by two Atheists: My parents.
The arrogance shown by most Christian is pathetic.

2/15/2012 8:06:04 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Well for the most part.. However sometimes things like murder are accepted.. Like Islamic 'honor killings' for example, it is permisable for muslims to kill women for things most other religions would simply frown upon or shun...

2/15/2012 9:23:16 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from pelham12345:
Well for the most part.. However sometimes things like murder are accepted.. Like Islamic 'honor killings' for example, it is permisable for muslims to kill women for things most other religions would simply frown upon or shun...

neighbor...all the religions are useless bull.

2/15/2012 9:25:20 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

I'm an atheist myself.

2/16/2012 9:43:44 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

I dread this election because there are no choises. The republicans are ruled by the christian right. It's like they are trying to prove who is more christian

2/17/2012 12:17:37 AM Evangelicals / Republicans  
isaiahharper
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,668)
Springfield, IL
25, joined Jan. 2012

I hate how the Christian right took over the republican party!!!!!!! It makes me ashamed to call myself a conservative

2/17/2012 7:05:19 AM Evangelicals / Republicans  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

Republican or Democrat does not matter. There are idiots on both sides the are proof the government is corrupt.

2/17/2012 11:15:43 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Here in Oklahoma most politations are evangelicals reguardless of party. They have fought to bring prayer back to schools.

2/19/2012 7:53:56 AM Evangelicals / Republicans  
kiltedone
Orlando, FL
62, joined Jul. 2008

waverunnr.....

Any such statement can be said about any group! I am an atheist but I am open to all people and views. You may not have noticed but many Democrats and atheist are pro life! How is following ones beliefs, religious or not, and voting the way one feels is best for the Country "trying to force" anything on anyone?

You give no examples where this evil you see is happening. Isn't forcing gay marriage on a non excepting population the same thing in reverse?

Be a "classic Liberal"! The Democratic party is killing our freedoms.......teaching hate and distracting good people from seeing the moonwalking bear! They offer a penny of freedom and take a Pound to pay for it. At least you know what the religious are pushing!!!

Follow the left and go eat what they say.....go where they say.......think what they say.......buy what they say........and believe you are free!

Return to "Classic Liberalism"! stop the hate!

2/19/2012 8:30:34 AM Evangelicals / Republicans  
kiltedone
Orlando, FL
62, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from duchessa:
See, what you and many other call "Christian beliefs" are nothing else but a set of rules "loaded" with common sense; rules the Christians want everybody to think they invented.
Trust me; I respect people, I help, I am a decent human being...and a lot of similar goodies...and this great behavior and manners were taught to me by two Atheists: My parents.
The arrogance shown by most Christian is pathetic.

So you want to reject these "rules" even though they are based or "loaded" with common sense?

You call them Christian beliefs even though all know they are Jewish rules they learned from the Babylonians?

Where is the respect you show for Christians and the other religions? Why are so many of these rants by you and others only directed at Christians? Then some scoff at saying there is a war on Christianity!

The arrogance shown by some so called Atheist is pathetic and shown no intellectual basis!

You have learned the hate lessons well............

Seek an understanding of why man created God........be open-minded.......

Be a "Classic Liberal" and be accepting of others.

Look at the man in the mirror......

3/15/2012 2:11:39 AM Evangelicals / Republicans  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

Royal, have you ever taken a bio course where you had to dissect a sheep brain? For it's size, a sheep should have a massive brain but by comparison it is tiny. Gives me a chuckle every time I hear someone talk about "the flock". And they don't even know, not the one who says it or the one who hears it, how insulting it really is.

3/15/2012 2:14:01 AM Evangelicals / Republicans  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

Ok well, I am admittedly an anti-xian as well as an atheist. Maybe more people are anti-xian and don't realize it.

3/15/2012 2:16:50 AM Evangelicals / Republicans  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

Pelham, the big problem is that the people that vote, that really vote, religiously(hehe) ARE XIANS! That's a problem. We need to step up and demand our equal share and go to work on xmas!

3/15/2012 2:26:23 AM Evangelicals / Republicans  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

Come on Kiltedone, What do you care if I get married or not? I don't care if you get married. If your wife gets sick n you want to abide by her wishes, I would help you to do that? I don't believe in marriage but I would fight for you to marry any one of your choosing. Don't I deserve the same?------Unless, I understood you wrong.

6/7/2012 3:56:17 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  

missmindeeeee
Vista, CA
37, joined Jun. 2012

Neither both are corupt

6/7/2012 6:32:12 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  

whays
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,629)
Payson, AZ
73, joined Nov. 2008

Obama has lost the confidence of America's productive people.

6/8/2012 1:25:48 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kiltedone:
So you want to reject these "rules" even though they are based or "loaded" with common sense?

Read my post again...this time do so correctly.

7/7/2012 1:09:46 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  

belphegor1943
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,461)
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

Both sides of the isle are rotten and fetid to the core.

Obama and his ilk have failed. He makes excuses for everything, is unable to accept responsibility, and is generally lazy. I don't care what mess he inherited! He applied and asked for the highest position in the country. Now that he's in, he pisses, whines, and moans about everything under the sun. It's all irrelevant at this point - grab your balls, step up to plate, and FIX IT! Or get out of the way and let someone else try.

Romney is cut from the same cloth. He was chosen to run because it was his turn. I don't really know anyone who likes Romney, I can't believe he honestly won the nomination.

---

I don't think any of this was the result of "evangelical republicans" and we have much bigger problems to address than to worry about the way people think. The left advances their ideologies every bit as aggressively as the right, if not more so. The left is every bit as hypocritical as the right.

7/10/2012 3:03:00 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from walteb:
Yes the evangelicals have taken over the republican party. I wish a third party would emerge.

There is and it is called Libertarian where personal responsibility is key. You pay for your own shit or you can't have it. If you steal my shit, I break your hand. simple as that.

9/12/2012 7:27:17 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  

horizonsailor
Linton, IN
54, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from pelham12345:
Yet the country and constitution were founded on christain beliefs..

Actually it wasn't. However, this notion is claimed quite often by religious zealots.

9/12/2012 7:28:35 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  

horizonsailor
Linton, IN
54, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from walteb:
Yes the evangelicals have taken over the republican party.

Also the Association of Religious Broadcasters and, for a time, the Southern Baptist Convention.

9/12/2012 7:37:23 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  

horizonsailor
Linton, IN
54, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from pelham12345:

Do you actually read history? The Salem Witch Trials and Alexander Hamilton's duel with Aaron Burr come to mind. Also, are you unaware of the honor killings in Brazil? Would the 130 foot tall statue of Christ on the top of Corcovado Mountain give you a hint as to what their primary religion is?

9/12/2012 7:40:07 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  

horizonsailor
Linton, IN
54, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from kiltedone:
Isn't forcing gay marriage on a non excepting population the same thing in reverse?

I don't like anchovies on pizza or spinach. So, isn't the fact that these are allowed nothing but an attempt to force someone else's culinary preferences on me? By your argument, these should outlawed so that I can be "free" to eat as I choose.

9/12/2012 7:44:42 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  

horizonsailor
Linton, IN
54, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from whays:
Obama has lost the confidence of America's productive people.

So what was it when Arizona took two years to recognize Martin Luther King Day? That wasn't just simple racism, was it?

9/12/2012 7:53:20 PM Evangelicals / Republicans  

horizonsailor
Linton, IN
54, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from azmetalfan:
There is and it is called Libertarian where personal responsibility is key. You pay for your own shit or you can't have it. If you steal my shit, I break your hand. simple as that.

And the reason why Libertarians aren't more popular is that their principles are not workable. We have several thousand years of history that indicates that cooperation and shared risk is much more productive than going it alone. Too bad Ayn Rand never figured that out.

9/14/2012 3:42:04 AM Evangelicals / Republicans  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from waverunnr:

How do you guys deal?
The same could be said about the democrats and their push for bigger government and more rules without eliminating old ones. As it is both parties are spending way more than they ever should and they keep digging deeper into the pockets of those who earn their money to give it to those who won't earn their money. If we have to live on a budget based on what we earn than they need to do the same.

9/14/2012 3:48:08 AM Evangelicals / Republicans  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from horizonsailor:
And the reason why Libertarians aren't more popular is that their principles are not workable. We have several thousand years of history that indicates that cooperation and shared risk is much more productive than going it alone. Too bad Ayn Rand never figured that out.

All libertarians want is the ability to keep what you earn, mind your own business as long as I'm not putting others in danger and reasonable regulations from government rather than being told we aren't smart enough to manage our own lives. If a business fails others will take it's place and let the consumer decide what products they will buy instead of telling us what to buy even if it's no better or cheaper than others already available.

9/14/2012 3:56:10 AM Evangelicals / Republicans  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from horizonsailor:
So what was it when Arizona took two years to recognize Martin Luther King Day? That wasn't just simple racism, was it?

No that was the NFL making a political statement and the state not wanting to be forced into doing some thing that was already in the works. Besides it took a vote of the public to decide and at that time (like now) a very small portion of the registered voters were black. If you look at the records of population compared to registered voters, the black community is lacking yet is pandered to the most by both parties. It is the same way with hispanics.