Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best local hookup app

He was capable to work remotely, taking breaks all through the day, and enjoyed becoming in the middle of the forest. dating kissimmee There s probably sufficient on line about this, but there are subtle cues to show when a person is bored of you. If you are looking for a extended term partnership and would want to settle soon, this internet site could possibly be worth trying! Details Is eHarmony only for significant relationships? Are there couples what closed only on eHarmony and really closed married? pink cupid edmonton I couldn t wait to get dwelling to tell my roommate.

skipthegames sex

It felt intimate and I actually connected deeper than the standard go on date, get smashed, then smash route that on line dates normally take. free chat lines tucson Figure 6. All it requires is a bit of effortless humor to get factors going. how much is zoosk activation fee There is also the alternative to opt for to retain your pictures blurred until you match with someone, though the app says profiles with visible pictures recieve 300 per cent extra matches.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/29/2007 2:38:19 PM younger man/older woman  

sunshinencnc
Charlotte, NC

YES, I am 49 and my boyfriend is 32. WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 6 YEARS

1/29/2007 4:44:55 PM younger man/older woman  

alexia17
Harleysville, PA

Hi Everyone I'm new here. I like the topic. I was always into the older man. My husband of 25 years was 10 years older then me. I'm changing my mind quickly about older men though. I'm gonna go for the young ones, one might be the right one. I'm still a child at heart in every which way possible...LOL I get along real real well with the younger crowd. I think it does good to have a younger partner in life. Life's to short, so do what makes you happy.

2/7/2007 10:02:58 AM younger man/older woman  

bigtease
Tilton, NH

I think so . when I was 20 I lived with a 42 year old woman she was awsom till I started talking marriage, She wanted the fun not the sun or the moon or the stars , I gotta say to this day and 1 marriage later she was the hottest

2/8/2007 9:49:37 PM younger man/older woman  

chooseeee1
Conway, AR

yes expecially wit a woman like you

2/9/2007 7:03:34 AM younger man/older woman  

randomplay
West Lafayette, IN

do u want random play?

2/9/2007 7:40:21 AM younger man/older woman  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

Lots of older woman dream of the younger hot guy, just desiring and lusting for their wisdom and wrinkled old body. Just my ideal when I was in my twenties or thirties. I am sure all men believe that. At least half the older women want to believe that. Is that a real view of life?

I did date older women and still do, but I have to be honest, when I was much younger, I never thought of them as a life relationship. Only the hot body older woman that was fun to be around. I am sure your relationship is much different and he will never leave you or a far much younger women in the next ten years....want to invest in a ocean front condo?...LOL

Be real, women mature much faster then men, some of us never get pass the fun part of a relationship. It is just who we are, it is up to you to pick the right person for you, not us. If we do not fulfill your expecations why are you with us? Maybe because your expectations are so low? Lots of people like to blame others for their disappointments, but the true is it is their disappointments, not others.

2/11/2007 2:25:46 AM younger man/older woman  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

Gots this kid at work. He's maybe 19. He's livin with a gal thats 36. Last night she called and told him to call her when he got off work.

I sooooo much wanted to say.... So was that yer Mother or yer Lover? lol

2/11/2007 2:33:11 AM younger man/older woman  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

LMFAO....

2/11/2007 2:50:19 AM younger man/older woman  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

It was both!!!! Yuck!!!!

2/11/2007 6:11:09 AM younger man/older woman  

wilber747
Cleveland, TX

well iam older man new here but i thing it;s what in a person heart that counts was married long time now single and new to dateing and thats hard

2/11/2007 6:24:12 AM younger man/older woman  

sebzalive
Pamplin, VA

Welcome Wilber,

I agree, it is what is in the heart that counts. The last LTR I was in was with a younger man, but it is just because it happened to be. Age is not a criterion for me, and I think many others, too. There are just many other things that are more important.

SL

2/11/2007 12:50:42 PM younger man/older woman  

jbemeraldeyes
Millville, NJ

Hi. This is my first involvement in chat but a subject near and dear! When I was younger I always went for the older man. Now that I'm single again at 46 all of the "age appropriate" guys have let themselves go or better yet...want someone who's 20ish. Age old problem...it's okay for men to date younger women but not for women to date younger men. I now find myself looking for someone younger that is spontaneous, fit, nice looking, and independent just like me. Let me clarify younger...not more than 10 years, because anything more there's nothing in common except sex...not that just sex is bad but life is soooo..much more! That's my two cents..feel free to agree or disagree but so far it's working for me.

2/12/2007 8:43:54 AM younger man/older woman  

gawd
Appleton, WI

Age is not an issue its what you have in common that counts.

2/12/2007 12:27:13 PM younger man/older woman  

paralegalgirl
Paxton, MA

My own loving Mom and Dad are an example of this. My Mom is 96 (she is in a nursing home now, as of sept 2006 due to mobility issues) and Dad is 89 and still at home, still drives short distances. He was a very handsome soldier, just out of the Army after WWII, and she was an extremely beautiful red-head with long flowing hair, a creamy complexion and teeth like a movie star. Perfect, stright teeth, and they didn't have orthodontics in those days either. They have been married 61 years ! and they are still crazy about each other. They were always together and did everything together and always enjoyed each other's company. They have 3 children, of which I am the oldest. I am 59. (I am considered beautiful like my Mom, only my hair is light brown with reddish highlights) Dad misses my Mom terribly, but we go to visit her all the time, as she is only about 5 miles away in a very high end caring nursing home. I moved in with my Dad when she went in the nursing home, so he wouldn't be alone. So, it does, and can happen. I won't say that it always will, but it can !!!

2/15/2007 4:00:44 PM younger man/older woman  

novemberguy
Phillipsburg, NJ

So what's wrong with it?? If the chemistry is there. It's all about who you are and how you hit it off.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12