Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup sites for men

The point is to get to know someone s values and hobbies — but not get in as well deep just but. meet singles in indiana You will need to figure out the distinction involving the compromises that will keep you up at evening and the locations exactly where you can stretch to accommodate a unique perspective, says Lin. Meals is one more excellent subject for a very first date and this query is a fun way to come at it. adultfriendfinder im If you want your date to go properly, study these questions beforehand.

usasexguide info

When she told him she didn t feel they were meant to be together forever he was gutted. chat rooms victoria All claimants filing unemployment need to confirm their identity to guard your information and avoid fraud. Like a automobile on the wrong variety of fuel, the conversation starts and sputters convulsively. dunta duh It s very unlikely that your dating app will dethrone Tinder, but it doesn t have to.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/19/2007 10:03:06 AM younger man/older woman  

sunny95
Lake Worth, FL

Do you consider that really an older woman-younger man? I think 15 years either way is older because you are in different generations and that would be a challlenge to make a relationship like that work. Almost every man I meet is younger than me and I get along better with them. I had a 9 year realationship with the love of my life. It ended because he wanted kids and I didn't want anymore since I already had 3. To this day, we still check up on each other just to make sure that the other one is ok

2/19/2007 10:04:21 AM younger man/older woman  

sunny95
Lake Worth, FL

Isn't that something even in the 21st century. That old double standard is alive and well

2/23/2007 4:15:03 AM younger man/older woman  

jernatemy
Saint George, UT

Older ladies are IT. I love you girls. Why do I have to be younger?

2/25/2007 8:44:56 AM younger man/older woman  

ussher
Punxsutawney, PA

I love younger men. I'm not sure why but when I come across a good looking guy ,....He ends up being younger. I have to be attracted first before it can go any futher. Don't get me wrong there is some very good looking older guys out there. Younger just seems to be my preference. And yes ,a family member of mine 2 years ago ,married a younger man ( 5 yrs younger), and they have a great marriage. Great sex also. So it definately works there are many couples around here that are ym / of.!!!!!

3/28/2007 6:53:49 AM younger man/older woman  

texastony72
Guntersville, AL

My mother married my best friend rite out of high school. They are still together but they are both so fat and miserable. I feel he regrets the decision cause she is pushing 60 and EXTREMELY out of shape and he is only 35 and maybe feels life could have ended better. But hey, we make our beds and sleep on the couch. Whatever the hell that means.
Personally I have always dated older than me for the maturity and sexual experience. With out a doubt the older ladies got it.

3/28/2007 11:05:36 AM younger man/older woman  

siless
Independence, KS

Traumadez;I could not agree wirh you more. Ithink your very hot your self.Siless31.my self is a thirtyone year old Man

3/28/2007 11:37:59 AM younger man/older woman  

siless
Independence, KS

Ussher;hi i'm Siless and i am 31 yers of age i love to go and have fun i;m new to Independence ks i would like it a lot if i could or may i say how sexey to me i hope we could talk more. your friend i hope Siless31.

3/29/2007 12:07:15 AM younger man/older woman  

elfinmagic75
Ardmore, OK

My oldest brother wich is my Uncle married someone 7 years older then him about 25 years ago and they are still married. I am 32 and dated a 49 year old woman when I was 27. She looked a lot younger then her age and definitly acted a lot younger as far as energy level. I dont mind dating an older woman, but my standards for older women actually would be more strict then my standards for younger women.

ELF

3/29/2007 6:32:16 AM younger man/older woman  

texastony72
Guntersville, AL

Oldest brother which is your UNCLE? PLease explain that one if you do not mind....

3/30/2007 2:47:14 AM younger man/older woman  

xpipe_layerx
Upper Marlboro, MD

NOT LOVE BUT US YOUNG GUYS HAVE DAT BETTER SEX AND SIZE DAT OLDER WOMEN LIKE.

3/30/2007 4:39:28 AM younger man/older woman  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

"In Praise of Older Women" GREAT movie
Always thought older women were more sexier, fun, intelligent, passionate

3/30/2007 9:39:00 AM younger man/older woman  

suriel
Bronx, NY

Honestly, I'm tired of all the restrictions we place on ourselves. So many cultures, so many beliefs, so many opinions, I'm confused and exhausted. If it's not one thing, it's another, age, religion, money, marriage, sex on the first date, physical beauty, race, distance, weight, sexual orientation, single parents, sexual compatability, fidelity, fetishes, monogamy etc.................. Everyone has something to criticize or comment about my relationship, but my umbilical cord was severed from my own mother at birth. Your life is your own, your heart beats within yourself, decide for yourself and live with the rewards and/or consequences. I enjoy sharing my opinions and thoughts in these forums, but regardless of popular opinion or not, I will still make my own decisions. The feedback will educate me, provoke me to perhaps consider other areas I have not acknowledged. Listen to experiences and perhaps avoid the same mistakes. However, no choice is the right choice, and I accept that there is no absolute answer. It may work for some, but perhaps not for me. Believe me when I KNOW I may sound vague, prophetic, naive, daydreamer, ignorant, unexperienced etc......... It is positively true, however, it's me and I'm going to live a lifetime just getting to know me. People will guide you in the direction that will cause you least pain, but the decision is ultimately yours. I guess I mean, Does he or she make you happy? Start there. " I must leave you here, because this path you must walk alone".............

3/30/2007 11:27:12 AM younger man/older woman  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Wow.....deep and beautiful.........get 'er guys! Nice job Suriel LOL

3/30/2007 12:28:08 PM younger man/older woman  

suriel
Bronx, NY

Unslightlynml,

Emerald eyes with a colorful vision, DAMN GIRL, you're my new Best Friend!!!!!!!!!!
Your not a woman, you're a WOWman......... You're bringing SEXY BACK...........lol

Surie

3/30/2007 9:10:07 PM younger man/older woman  

singlennj
Budd Lake, NJ

I will say this an older woman has a lot to offer. If the younger Man is mature enough for her it makes for a very good combination. Younger men are more open minded.

In either direction, older or younger Men and Women have thier pluses and minuses. I think it depends on what your looking for.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12