Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com login

Customers will be in a position to connect through audio in a pseudo anonymous manner and begin conversations by way of a matchmaker, the company said. datehookup com 100 free dating site & free online dating One of my pal meet her gf soon after looking few months in on the web dating. Go out to consume, live music events, or what ever topic group you join. aubreyhx onlyfans com forum provides visitors the potential to exchange information and thoughts.

online hookup sites uk

If someone works in sales or even in the arts? I d be prepared to bet they worth independence highly and have a curiosity towards men and women in basic, Arriana said. santa maria personals 90 per month), as well. JSwipe is a great alternative if you are Jewish or want to date Jewish guys or girls. juliabadbutt nude I fully grasp the reasoning of why some guys do it but it just tends to make no sense to me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/1/2006 8:06:36 PM younger man/older woman  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

And she's cute to boot Krazz.........just do not boot her without permission! LOL

12/11/2006 4:40:56 AM younger man/older woman  

sactosteve
Citrus Heights, CA

I dated a woman about 5 years older than me once. It was the best sex of my life. I don't regret it for a minute.

12/11/2006 5:07:27 AM younger man/older woman  

gawd
Appleton, WI

5 years isnt bad. But I dont think it all has to do with sex, but whats in the mind. If the minds connect then everything else will.

12/11/2006 8:10:42 AM younger man/older woman  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Mind connections are all fine. But I hope for some willingness to make sure the physical connections are all clean and tight fitting, too. Wiring up a younger/older connection can be complicated, but shouldnt require professional attention.

12/11/2006 9:22:02 AM younger man/older woman  

chulopa4uma
Garland, TX

i honestly think so cause i was 21 and she was 33 and it was great...

12/11/2006 6:08:28 PM younger man/older woman  

sassy906
Coraopolis, PA

I have been there my ex was 10 years younger, and other than
maybe endurance, he was much more immature in other aspects.
I like to keep around my own age a few years younger is okay
but, never again 10 years younger.

12/13/2006 2:16:21 AM younger man/older woman  

hard_to_handle
Antioch, CA

since when did it become unacceptable for older women to be with younger men? never seen anyone talk about it only the flip side gets draged in the mud.

plenty of older women used and abused me when I was younger. it only seems that the women themselves have a hard time with it for more than a fling.

?????

12/13/2006 10:41:26 AM younger man/older woman  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

5 years is pretty much about the level of age difference, the reason for that is women mature faster than men do, you want to be a companion, a soulmate, the other half NOT THE MOTHER.

Because of the maturity, sex is of course going to be mind blowing, it's the rest of it that takes a beating.

at 5 you are safe, 8-10 you are asking for trouble, again the maturity level shows it's face...at that poing he will be looking for greener pastures sooner than later.

12/13/2006 2:09:25 PM younger man/older woman  

january1
Monroe, NY

I have most recently decided that I would date some who is 13 years younger then myself lol lucky 13 but not younger at all because hopefully at 43 and I will soon be 56 we can really communicate without there being a big age gap and he will not tell me when I say that in 1969 I went to the original Woodstock his respomd back would not be "oh yes so did my parents"
B

12/13/2006 5:00:24 PM younger man/older woman  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Woah! Did someone say Woodstock? Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!
I was there, and I was told I had a very freaky time.....

12/13/2006 5:15:07 PM younger man/older woman  

january1
Monroe, NY

Krazz, Is that really you lol I rode you back then and fed you many magic biscuits!!!!You got that right I think I was there but at that time it might have all been in my mind

B

12/13/2006 7:11:03 PM younger man/older woman  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Yes those magic Biscuits along with the blotter and microdot did me in.... But I still hear and see Jimi H!!!! And the mud..........................

12/14/2006 6:26:06 AM younger man/older woman  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Downright inapropriate....... PERIOD.... Tell him....

12/14/2006 6:52:28 AM younger man/older woman  

gawd
Appleton, WI

I agree....with Krazz

12/22/2006 2:06:44 AM younger man/older woman  

onequietguy
Tuscaloosa, AL

i was married to a woman that was 10 years older than me. still would be married but i am now a widower was married 27 years

[Edited 12/22/2006 2:12:20 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12