Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight chat

Critics say it is impersonal or a threat to monogamy. jasper singles I talked to Katja Grace, who originally had the thought. The speeches of the preceding paragraphs, if duly considered and implemented, will enable to share in a specifically more serene interpersonal relationships in Lovesflirt. doublelist arizona The challenge now is like you stated, guys are lowering their standards extra and a lot more and girls that I would deliberately sit chairs away from at a club, are not inclined to respond as a test.

milf hookup sites

The most effective individual I bear in mind meeting on the net was a lady referred to as Lucia. calgary wanted ads Her work has appeared in Philadelphia Wedding Magazine, Washingtonian Weddings, Bethesda Magazine, and The Huffington Post. If we believe about this as a talent, distance puts it to the test. bedpage atl Also, place a smile on your face when you ask the concerns to preserve things light.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/16/2007 8:17:12 PM younger man/older woman  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

I think we're off thread again!!! LOL

1/17/2007 4:44:31 PM younger man/older woman  

goofydude101
Fayetteville, AR

i want an older woman. but non of them want me

1/17/2007 5:22:34 PM younger man/older woman  

krazz
Whittier, CA

It's because you're GOOFY, dude!
Get serious, like me!

1/17/2007 9:55:51 PM younger man/older woman  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Go Figure!!!

1/18/2007 1:13:12 PM younger man/older woman  

ford_guy
Ottawa, KS

well i had a girl that was totally and completely head over heels for me when i was 18 and she was 25 now i realize that isn't a very big age gap but this was my second real girfriend and she was having me look at wedding rings and appliances for "our" non-existent house. anyway i ended up breaking up with her because of that reason but the matter still stands that she was 25 and i was 18 and she was in love with me.

1/18/2007 2:52:20 PM younger man/older woman  

gawd
Appleton, WI

I dont want to raise a boyfriend LOL

1/18/2007 4:20:36 PM younger man/older woman  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Hmm. So, Gawd, you're gonna more the Chia Pet, route. Everyone knows, BF's need proper cultivation, care and feeding. We're a complete mess, at first.

1/19/2007 12:14:01 AM younger man/older woman  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Personally I think the Chia Pet is too much trouble at times don't you Gawd???

1/19/2007 9:08:23 PM younger man/older woman  

magnoliaz
Hutchinson, KS

I do not have a personal story but the one word which came to mind about older women dating younger men was HOPE. As a older women who has always been with older men I can see the advantages of younger active mature men.

[Edited 1/19/2007 9:10:35 PM]

1/20/2007 2:08:11 AM younger man/older woman  

gawd
Appleton, WI

Yes Lynn I do..all that trimming that has to be done LOL

1/22/2007 9:47:11 PM younger man/older woman  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

ahem... ever thought 20 year differnce would mean the guy would be 50 and the woman would be 70 and only way she can ease the wrinkle on her face is if she removes her bra?
te he he

On a serious note .... yes there are relationships like that looks like that, to many peple you are as young as you feel, one of them has to be able to withstand the smell of Vicks, Absorbine Jr. and Icy Hot on a regular basis

1/22/2007 9:51:33 PM younger man/older woman  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Yuck...Again your visuals have gotten to me Sin!!!

Stop it! You're making a habit of it!!! lol

1/22/2007 10:04:10 PM younger man/older woman  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

LMAO .... they got to me too

1/22/2007 10:08:07 PM younger man/older woman  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Good at least I'm not alone!!!

1/22/2007 10:14:50 PM younger man/older woman  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

Gosh! That made me think of a silly true story.
A few years ago, me and a girl went to visit anuther couple. There they were, sittin on the couch with a half gallon whiskey bottle sittin on the coffee table. It had about a couple inches left in the bottom. The girl I was with went over an was talkin to the guy and I was left to try an make sense of what the girl was attempting to babble out. (I luv talkin to drunks....NOT!) So she proceeds to tell me this.....

Her: You know what this SOB did to me the othernight?
Me: Nope
Her: he came home and wanted to boink me in the ass.
Me: So!
Her: You know what he used as a lubricant?
Me: Ummmm, vasoline?
Her: VICKS!!!
Me: Damn, I bet that burned him bad.
Her: I dont think he felt a thing, but it sure burned my ass.
Me: hahahahahahahaha
Her: It aint funny.
Me: hahahahahahahahaha

And I know it was true, cuz I politely brought it up some time later an she got all flustered an asked me who told me. hahahahahaha

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12