Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

But a couple of days immediately after the Governor s order was issued, his girlfriend referred to as him and told him her other boyfriend wasn t performing nicely and that she d decided she was going to go keep with him. texas dating sites We ve mentioned I love you to each other he s met my parents and now I can t see him indefinitely. , and so forth. finding hookups on craigslist It s often improved to not make plans than to make ‘em and break ‘em.

megapersonals

Agencies are not allowed to enter essential at Greatest Singles. mena ar dating We attempted to do it at some point but I was too drunk. Time for some exciting and challenging dollars conversations! doublelist syracuse Apart from a profile photo, Hezi users are asked to upload a voice recording, which is posted to the principal web page with audio messages from other customers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/12/2007 8:11:04 PM younger man/older woman  

castortroy
Howell, NJ

This is a recurring subject among the guys at work , and we take it as a joke of course
But we all agree that when we were 19 all we wanted was a 40 year old woman to bleep our brains off , now that we are approaching the big 40 (Lord Have Mercy) all we want is a 19 year old
Life comes full circle , lmao.

4/12/2007 9:04:29 PM younger man/older woman  

unboltedflame
Eufaula, AL

Real love is hard to find in my opinion. No matter the age. So if you feel something, and you want to go for it, by all means take a shot. Lol, however, we do have laws, so don't go cradle robbing

4/12/2007 9:39:38 PM younger man/older woman  

jondalar
Reno, NV

oops wrong topic

4/21/2007 10:36:32 PM younger man/older woman  

busarider
Florence, AL

Age is just a number once they are legal. I mean when I was 18 I dated a 37 year old woman for 2 years and it was a great time. No I did not live with her. That could be what made it great, lol. Younger women get on my nerves actually.

4/23/2007 12:19:43 PM younger man/older woman  

tron21369
Grants Pass, OR

i don't mind being with a older lady if she don't mine on being with me and have comen ground think to relate to and with NO minde games to play on ya that gets you hurt

4/23/2007 1:36:08 PM younger man/older woman  

windroper
Oklahoma City, OK

I find many men my own age to be pretty irresponsible & the younger ones seem really clueless. I don't want to take on another youngster to raise. LOL!
I'm not saying it is always the case but when I've known women involved with younger men what they really seemed to be after is someone who will allow them to have all the control because the younger men equate age with experience/wisdom. I'm sure there are success stories but I've never met any of them.

4/23/2007 2:15:26 PM younger man/older woman  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Having just turned 40 and now being in the arena of the 'older woman' (dammit), lol,
I would have to say a 10 year limit would be it, after all I dont want my man having to visit me in the nursing home in 20 years!! Having said that, turning 40 seems to have erased a lot of the insecurites and inhibitions that go with being younger, who gives a damn anymore if my stomach is no longer Playboy material? I look good for two kids and for my age, and believe that confidence is sexier than insecurity and day. Plus the experience and knowledge that come with getting older, well, its a benefit for you boys, doncha think???

4/23/2007 2:28:19 PM younger man/older woman  

windroper
Oklahoma City, OK

Yeah... my 40s have been great. Whoever said "Life begins at 40" knew what they were talking about.

4/23/2007 3:42:12 PM younger man/older woman  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

They sure did Wind they sure did! Older women 35+ are better lovers.

Kenny

[Edited 4/23/2007 3:42:59 PM]

4/23/2007 4:08:09 PM younger man/older woman  

natruel
Kissimmee, FL

myhasben is 8 years younger,all i can say is ,if you get him to young he will never let you go ,stalking, proving,...i reather deal with a mature mind ,because well the age thing,i can go both ways only he cant be no more than 5 years at most older i need to know he can still deal with a woman in her prime......

4/23/2007 4:23:55 PM younger man/older woman  

yanisa
Ponca City, OK

my ex wife was 6 years older then me, i do prefer older women, but can't say because older women don't play games, (thar just better at it) lol

any hoo i don't know if my next mate will be older or younger, i leave that in the hands of the creator

4/23/2007 8:05:29 PM younger man/older woman  

usernametaken
Pittsburgh, PA

I've always enjoyed the company of older women. Better converation and sex. If you're in the Pittsburgh area, e-mail me.

4/23/2007 8:07:16 PM younger man/older woman  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Kenny you are a very smart man...!!

4/24/2007 2:40:50 AM younger man/older woman  

gawd
Appleton, WI

I agree with Dez, its not the age its maturity and whats inside.

4/24/2007 9:16:43 AM younger man/older woman  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Thank you Luvin I don't get accused of that to often. LOL

Kenny

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12