Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best new hookup app 2016

I decided to treat the on line expertise the way I would treat the offline knowledge. dating sites ontario SMS survey application and tool offers robust functions to build, handle and deploy survey with utmost ease. When we got out to the vehicle, he began laughing and mentioned guess what I ve got in my pocket? I, of course, couldn t guess, so he dramatically developed two avocados which he had stolen. omegle plus free Survey computer software Top survey computer software to support you turn information into choices.

best anonymous hookup apps

Tinder and OkCupid have lately come beneath fire following the release of a report by the Norwegian Customer Council which found that the apps are sharing personal user details with third parties. homestead dating Its pioneer matchmaking algorithm accounts for various American marriages. People today will say oh I am excellent, I am funny, a man/lady would be fortunate to have me Is it just bc folks reassure you of this? What have you in fact completed to sacrifice and give in a partnership? What are some genuine world examples of points you will GIVE to a further? how to change top spotify artists tinder I wait the entire day and nonetheless no word from him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/30/2012 10:14:15 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
timetogolf
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,169)
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

gotta give credit where credit is due......we dropped 2 of 3 to the yankees, but i do see encouraging signs......Miggy is starting to come out of his little slump. and so is Prince.......Smyley was solid in his start on Saturday.......Jackson is coming around.....

the strike zone on Sunday was strange.......the home plate ump sure did squeeze the strike zone both on the inside and the outside for Scherzer. the call at home plate late in the game was blown by the ump......
but sabathia did what he does......pitched deep into the game and kept the game together till his team could push some insurance across the plate.....

but it's april........and that is significantly different than October.....see you pinstripers in the "D" later this season........

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/30/2012 2:20:13 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,024)
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from timetogolf:
gotta give credit where credit is due......we dropped 2 of 3 to the yankees, but i do see encouraging signs......Miggy is starting to come out of his little slump. and so is Prince.......Smyley was solid in his start on Saturday.......Jackson is coming around.....

the strike zone on Sunday was strange.......the home plate ump sure did squeeze the strike zone both on the inside and the outside for Scherzer. the call at home plate late in the game was blown by the ump......
but sabathia did what he does......pitched deep into the game and kept the game together till his team could push some insurance across the plate.....

but it's april........and that is significantly different than October.....see you pinstripers in the "D" later this season........

thanks for the granderson man...but jackson almost caught that ball Dirks surpurses me but both mgrs like to play lefty / righty lineups....Grandy has learned to hit lefties and will demand big bucks when his contract is up...but seeing verlander throw so many pitches in prior starts i think this can effect him long term...and your lefty on Sat against us has a great upside for sure while Freddy needs real but yanks almost wion that game too by maybe 15 feet...

5/2/2012 6:23:37 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

definitely more like it last night.....when Jackson and Boesch set the table,miggy and Prince can do some damage......and Porcello pitched very well last night.....clearly Hochevar was struggling with his injured ankle.....he deserves credit for taking his turn, but KC should be smart and rest him till the ankle is OK, otherwise they'll damage his arm.......

Don Kelly in left last night is a major improvement, fielding-wise, over anyone else the Tigers have had out there....and if he gets some consistent at-bats, I think he'll do fine hitting too. Santiago at second; all he does is make the plays

5/4/2012 9:05:47 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

peralta is the hero tonight with a two run shot in the bottom of the ninth!!!!

smyly pitched well for six, the bullpen held together, and some clutch hitting.....that's more like it!

5/4/2012 11:36:48 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
chrisbrz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,780)
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

Steady she goes maties.
Were just getting the big Clipper outta the Harbor. Will have all the sails a-pourin away and she'll be calm Sea and a-blue Skies!!
Ar har harday away take us to October port.

5/4/2012 11:57:10 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (58,733)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

And the Twins can't score with runners in scoring position unless the bases are loaded and the pitcher walks in a run. ASSUMING the batter doesn't strike out or pop up on the first pitch in a desperate attemp to avoid the RBI.

5/5/2012 5:22:53 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

ylekiot
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,984)
Minden, NV
61, joined Sep. 2007

Quote from driver406:
And the Twins can't score with runners in scoring position unless the bases are loaded and the pitcher walks in a run. ASSUMING the batter doesn't strike out or pop up on the first pitch in a desperate attemp to avoid the RBI.

@ "a desperate attempt to avoid the RBI".

5/5/2012 8:39:40 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

Oh Lawdi@desperate attempts to avoid......
The Lions went through a string of QB's for years who "made desperate attempts to avoid firstdowns!"

I still remember the game where Joey "Effin" Harrington drives the Lions down to first and goal. That sad sack of crap threw 4 straight uncatchable balls!!!! I shit you not!!!

[Edited 5/5/2012 8:41:08 AM ]

5/5/2012 5:35:52 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

funnytoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,071)
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

talk about bad memories, help me, chris... forget it!

5/6/2012 3:22:44 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

ylekiot
Minden, NV
61, joined Sep. 2007

Quote from funnytoo:
talk about bad memories, help me, chris... forget it!

Yeah, those Joey Harrington days were some bad days.

5/6/2012 6:51:34 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from ylekiot:
Yeah, those Joey Harrington days were some bad days.

so is watching Jose Valverde try to close a game out these days

5/14/2012 1:45:43 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

Verlander was his usual excellent self yesterday.....7 innings, 2 hits, 1 run, 8 K's as the Tigers won 3-1, and Valverde did not screw up the game.....

White Sox tonight with young Smyly on the mound.......

5/17/2012 9:11:24 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

justaguy40
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,111)
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

It's all funnys fault

5/17/2012 11:42:58 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

ylekiot
Minden, NV
61, joined Sep. 2007

Evening, fellas? Are any of you Tiger fans becoming a bit concerned with what has become a prolonged slump? After starting the season like gangbusters, they've gone someing like 6-15 their last 21 ballgames. One thing is that they can't all stand around and wait for Verlander's turn to come up, and from my chair they seem to be drastically under-performing. Perhaps this kid Smyly can help pull them out of it, because the notes I have on him, and from what I've seen, he may be the real deal. Fortunately for the Tigers, they're still only 4 games back in at AL/Central. They need to get brennan Boesch going,who hitting in fron of Miggy and Fielder has to generate more production than what he's given them so far.

And yes, it's all Funny's fault!

[Edited 5/17/2012 11:45:56 PM ]

5/18/2012 3:26:10 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

Quote from ylekiot:
Evening, fellas? Are any of you Tiger fans becoming a bit concerned with what has become a prolonged slump? After starting the season like gangbusters, they've gone someing like 6-15 their last 21 ballgames. One thing is that they can't all stand around and wait for Verlander's turn to come up, and from my chair they seem to be drastically under-performing. Perhaps this kid Smyly can help pull them out of it, because the notes I have on him, and from what I've seen, he may be the real deal. Fortunately for the Tigers, they're still only 4 games back in at AL/Central. They need to get brennan Boesch going,who hitting in fron of Miggy and Fielder has to generate more production than what he's given them so far.

And yes, it's all Funny's fault!

I'm not concerned.
I think a lot of averages should settle towards their statistical norms yet.
30 games down 130 yet to play, I'm still confident this talent will mesh.
A lot of people panic to soon but from what I'm seeing these slumps and challenges aren't overcome-able at this point.
Those wishing to jump off the bandwagon now I invite you to the stage left exit door , its oneway, don't knock to get back on in September.

5/18/2012 4:44:08 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

I just double checked the standings.
I think nows a good time to offer the "Sorp annual September picker"
opportunity for those who after 38 games, want to change their picks.

I will stay with my pick of Detroit winning their division. But id like to hear from people who are changing their picks now, not in September like a coward(remember the superbowl pick nonsense? I DO ! ).

So for those courageous people who now want to change your pick after 38 games let's hear your new pick to win the Tigers division.
No changing back in the fall for Sorp pickers either, put em up(picks not dukes lol) now.

5/18/2012 3:46:09 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from chrisbrz:
I just double checked the standings.
I think nows a good time to offer the "Sorp annual September picker"
opportunity for those who after 38 games, want to change their picks.

I will stay with my pick of Detroit winning their division. But id like to hear from people who are changing their picks now, not in September like a coward(remember the superbowl pick nonsense? I DO ! ).

So for those courageous people who now want to change your pick after 38 games let's hear your new pick to win the Tigers division.
No changing back in the fall for Sorp pickers either, put em up(picks not dukes lol) now.

sorp is like a good guarter horse it's about the drive and who wins the race in the finish/ not now because the tigers and the yanks ain't playing good...only texas is and then add injuries as it seems that figures in...last yr all teams in central AL played musical chairs and will this yr too until it's when the good teams rise to the top...when it's mthe all star break acoming you'll hear mne loud and clear...too early yet folks sorp know baseball

5/18/2012 4:23:28 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

funnytoo
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

tigers are so bad right now...

how bad are they?

so bad sorp is rooting for them!

5/18/2012 4:51:54 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

I'm kinda pissed to see Darvish throwing so well.
That's the last thing we in the A.L.
needed was for Texas to get another arrow in its quiver.

5/18/2012 9:52:53 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from funnytoo:

how bad are they?

I blame funny

5/18/2012 11:29:11 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
sicksavage23
Compton, CA
27, joined May. 2012

YANKEES
TIGERS

5/19/2012 1:32:40 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

ylekiot
Minden, NV
61, joined Sep. 2007

Quote from chrisbrz:
I'm kinda pissed to see Darvish throwing so well.
That's the last thing we in the A.L.
needed was for Texas to get another arrow in its quiver.

Evening, Chris. I have to say that I'm a bit surprised at the success Darvish has had so far. How many times have we seen these Japanese )super star" pitching imports, only to see them fall flat on their face (i.e. Hidecki Irabu, Dice K, etc.) Being a relatively unknown commodity as Darvish is,I think as hitters begin to "make book" on him (his tendencies, arsenal of pitches, etc.) they'll begin to have a little more success against him. And we do have to remember that even as a 4.00 ERA starting pitcher, with the Rangers offense that will usually equate into a winning percentage.

5/19/2012 9:42:08 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

funnytoo
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

who cares about the team from north texas?

verlander spent the night confusing the pirates (i know, easy to do), got a dozen ks, and gave up a one out in the ninth single when the batter reacher way out and up to catch a ball and 'drive' it into right field... kudos for thinking unlike a batter, kid!

one hitter, no problems, one other baserunner, a walk...

wow!

5/19/2012 10:47:03 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from funnytoo:

how bad are they?

bite your tongue...but the two best of three teams in AL just got better in one nite...the pettitte factor kicked in last nite for one and your guy looked like his old self... will 3 be a charm

5/19/2012 12:08:52 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

Yes Funny it was a well needed shutdown performance by our Ace.
I'm maintaining patience here.
The club is just hovering at .500 ball for the moment but its a long enough season that I have confidence the averages will settle in to the norms and the play will gel.

Baseball is the ultimate repetition sport and when the fall rings in we will be right there in the playoff mix.
As bad as the team has been slumping they would still make it in today as the last wildcard slot so I expect only improvement from here anyway.
A few guys are banged up but they'll come around too.
Sure could use Vmart though.

5/19/2012 12:12:55 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

Quote from ylekiot:
Evening, Chris. I have to say that I'm a bit surprised at the success Darvish has had so far. How many times have we seen these Japanese )super star" pitching imports, only to see them fall flat on their face (i.e. Hidecki Irabu, Dice K, etc.) Being a relatively unknown commodity as Darvish is,I think as hitters begin to "make book" on him (his tendencies, arsenal of pitches, etc.) they'll begin to have a little more success against him. And we do have to remember that even as a 4.00 ERA starting pitcher, with the Rangers offense that will usually equate into a winning percentage.

Yeah , I mean not to be a prick but I'm hoping by playoff time he's really spent or sorearmed or something hehe.

5/20/2012 7:18:27 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

the one step forward, two steps back shuffle continued yesterday as the Tigers lost to the Buccos, 4-3.......decent pitching, especially the bullpen for a change as young Villareal looked dominant in his performance.....but the "key" hit was once again missing, and yes, V Mart would look great in uniform for our tabbies.....the second base problem HAS JUST GOT TO BE SOLVED in order for this team to do what is expected of them this season.......i am counting on Dombrowski to work his magic and find us the right guy.....

and chris, good job on getting sorp on the bandwagon early......otherwise we could expect the "Sorp Knows Baseball" Memorial Day picks, the 4th of July picks, the All Star game picks, the Trading Deadline picks, and the Labor Day Sorp Telethon picks....and all this to be followed by the "Sorp Knows Baseball" playoff picks, where somehow, the Yankees, who won't even be in the playoffs this year, manage to win the mythical "Sorp knows baseball" world series.

5/20/2012 7:48:28 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

You like that Time?
He's stuck in the web this season no getting out lol.

Anyways we've done some of these pitchers just horrible this spring, this must be about 7th or 8th lowscoring 1 run game we've gave away.
Got to stop leaving 10 guys on the bags!
It'll be nice to get Jacksons bat back hopefully soon?
Hang in there.

5/20/2012 8:57:03 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
lowcountry23
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,295)
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

At least you guys get to watch Verlander. Dang that guy is awesome.

5/20/2012 4:50:45 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

funnytoo
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

yeah, verlander, and today, the s-man was super!

we actually one by one for a change!

over the three games, the tabbies set a club record with 41ks, this for a team that is 110 years old!

i was startled by the hr ability of the pirates, and the great fielding they have, impressive team, if they can keep paying them what they are worth!

5/20/2012 8:40:57 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from funnytoo:
yeah, verlander, and today, the s-man was super!

we actually one by one for a change!

over the three games, the tabbies set a club record with 41ks, this for a team that is 110 years old!

i was startled by the hr ability of the pirates, and the great fielding they have, impressive team, if they can keep paying them what they are worth!
110 yrs old? gee funny that means you started watching them when You were what 8? Sorry funny I just could'nt resist

5/20/2012 9:08:30 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

ylekiot
Minden, NV
61, joined Sep. 2007

Quote from funnytoo:
who cares about the team from north texas?

verlander spent the night confusing the pirates (i know, easy to do), got a dozen ks, and gave up a one out in the ninth single when the batter reacher way out and up to catch a ball and 'drive' it into right field... kudos for thinking unlike a batter, kid!

one hitter, no problems, one other baserunner, a walk...

wow!

Evening, Funny. Yes, a nice outing by Verlander, indeed. Verlander is the type of pitcher that, on any given day/night, has the potential to throw a no-hitter. he's that good. Jim Leyland said after the game that Verlander's performance was the most impressive and dominant that he's ever seen, and as we know, Leyland has seen lots of pitching performances in his day.

5/20/2012 9:10:05 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

and then Scherzer goes and K's 15 today......tiger pitching is coming around.....

yle

5/20/2012 9:14:21 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

ylekiot
Minden, NV
61, joined Sep. 2007

Quote from timetogolf:
and then Scherzer goes and K's 15 today......tiger pitching is coming around.....

yle

Hey, Golf. How's your day going old Buddy? And how about Scherzer's outing today. I've been very vocal about criticizing him for not performing, but he sure had lights-out stuff today, and I've got to tip my cap to him. . He's a real enigma in that he can be totally domiant like this in one game, and then get shelled the next. He's obviously got all the pitches and tools - he just needs to harness all of his talent together on a consistent basis.

5/20/2012 9:17:14 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

it's one of the things that makes him so frustrating.....although since Tiger pitching coach Jeff Jones tinkered with his delivery, got him to come more over the top, he has been more consistent.....

now if we could just get more timely hitting......

5/21/2012 3:39:00 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from timetogolf:
the one step forward, two steps back shuffle continued yesterday as the Tigers lost to the Buccos, 4-3.......decent pitching, especially the bullpen for a change as young Villareal looked dominant in his performance.....but the "key" hit was once again missing, and yes, V Mart would look great in uniform for our tabbies.....the second base problem HAS JUST GOT TO BE SOLVED in order for this team to do what is expected of them this season.......i am counting on Dombrowski to work his magic and find us the right guy.....

and chris, good job on getting sorp on the bandwagon early......otherwise we could expect the "Sorp Knows Baseball" Memorial Day picks, the 4th of July picks, the All Star game picks, the Trading Deadline picks, and the Labor Day Sorp Telethon picks....and all this to be followed by the "Sorp Knows Baseball" playoff picks, where somehow, the Yankees, who won't even be in the playoffs this year, manage to win the mythical "Sorp knows baseball" world series.

right now mr expert what's the records of yanks and tigers---I like our record as of today

5/21/2012 3:41:56 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from ylekiot:
Evening, Funny. Yes, a nice outing by Verlander, indeed. Verlander is the type of pitcher that, on any given day/night, has the potential to throw a no-hitter. he's that good. Jim Leyland said after the game that Verlander's performance was the most impressive and dominant that he's ever seen, and as we know, Leyland has seen lots of pitching performances in his day.

you talk like you should be tigers fan ...come on now...how come the yanks are not in your thoughts...yes the season is still young but why are you patronizing the tigers ...it ain't over till it's over yet... any given nite give it to the yanks

5/21/2012 4:11:59 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from sorpstar:
you talk like you should be tigers fan ...come on now...how come the yanks are not in your thoughts...yes the season is still young but why are you patronizing the tigers ...it ain't over till it's over yet... any given nite give it to the yanks

except in october, right, sorp?

5/23/2012 2:48:46 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from timetogolf:
except in october, right, sorp?

you are closer to last place going, going gone...you lost again yesterday...or is wait till it's June...we have an excuse--it's still may

5/24/2012 2:23:34 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

quiet when your team is losing here...i notice it...now why is that happening...i did warn ya that it's hard to duplicate the prior year's play...

5/24/2012 6:13:38 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

quiet for a reason, sorp, i have been away for a couple of days......i stand by my team win or lose......and yes, the Tigers look horrible right now, they are pitching just fine, but no timely hitting, and their fielding is abysmal......i don't run and hide, sorp, it's not my nature......and i certainly don't run and hide from the likes of you!

5/24/2012 9:00:14 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from timetogolf:
quiet for a reason, sorp, i have been away for a couple of days......i stand by my team win or lose......and yes, the Tigers look horrible right now, they are pitching just fine, but no timely hitting, and their fielding is abysmal......i don't run and hide, sorp, it's not my nature......and i certainly don't run and hide from the likes of you!
You could just as easily be talking about the Braves with that statenent time so con't feel lonely. This too shall pass And if it doesn't it's funnys fault

5/25/2012 1:27:51 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from timetogolf:

see sorp knows sports esp when it's around the 4th of July for baseball...that's when your team has it or has it not...JMO

5/26/2012 8:52:34 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

finally!!!!

the Tigers show up and decide to do some timely hitting......home runs are everything.....just an occasional single with guys on base counts too!!!! (and is certainly as effective, if not more so!)

Alex Avila and Brennan Boesch hit in the clutch and young rookie outfielder Quentin Berry continued showing us that a punch and judy hitter who can bunt and has speed and can field is a necessary part of any team (whoddathunkit?)

the bullpen did OK although Valverde still looks like he is favoring his back. something is STILL not right there.......

16 hits last night.....albeit against the Twins......but can they keep it up again today????

5/29/2012 2:48:10 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from timetogolf:
finally!!!!

the Tigers show up and decide to do some timely hitting......home runs are everything.....just an occasional single with guys on base counts too!!!! (and is certainly as effective, if not more so!)

Alex Avila and Brennan Boesch hit in the clutch and young rookie outfielder Quentin Berry continued showing us that a punch and judy hitter who can bunt and has speed and can field is a necessary part of any team (whoddathunkit?)

the bullpen did OK although Valverde still looks like he is favoring his back. something is STILL not right there.......

16 hits last night.....albeit against the Twins......but can they keep it up again today????

Dr J and Mr H team for sure tigers are...Yanks almost stole one away from angels last nite and lost ...but Mr Hughes should be in bullpen shortly...just saying

5/29/2012 9:41:31 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from sorpstar:
Dr J and Mr H team for sure tigers are...Yanks almost stole one away from angels last nite and lost ...but Mr Hughes should be in bullpen shortly...just saying

couldn't spell jekyl and hyde, could you, sorp???? and yes, the Tigers are.

as for your yankee comments,....this is a Tiger thread......take your yankee comments and start your own yankee thread and post them there.......

since I am a granderson fan, i will even post there about yankee players......might even surprise you with regard to some yankees I even respect (naw, there aren't many.....but there are a few)

5/30/2012 11:05:00 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

funnytoo
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

tabbies are better today than yesterday, rayburn is in toledo...

saw the tabbies unable to get a simple dp, cost a run, then some unearned runs in the 4th... have no clue what ended up happening... stomach couldn't take any more...

[Edited 5/30/2012 11:05:53 AM ]

5/30/2012 2:20:41 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from timetogolf:
couldn't spell jekyl and hyde, could you, sorp???? and yes, the Tigers are.

as for your yankee comments,....this is a Tiger thread......take your yankee comments and start your own yankee thread and post them there.......

since I am a granderson fan, i will even post there about yankee players......might even surprise you with regard to some yankees I even respect (naw, there aren't many.....but there are a few)

Baltimore Orioles 29 21 .580 -- 14-13 15-8 14-11 9-3 4-6 Lost 4 3-7
Tampa Bay Rays 29 21 .580 -- 17-9 12-12 15-11 3-5 10-3 Lost 2 5-5
New York Yankees 26 23 .531 2.5 14-11 12-12 9-9 8-6 8-6 Lost 2 5-5
Toronto Blue Jays 26 24 .520 3.0 14-10 12-14 9-12 8-3 7-8 Won 2 4-6
Boston Red Sox 25 24 .510 3.5 12-13 13-11 8-12 12-7 3-4 Won 2 7-3

Central W L Pct GB Home Road East Cent West Streak L10
Chicago White Sox 28 22 .560 -- 12-13 16-9 4-6 15-11 6-5 Won 7 9-1
Cleveland Indians 27 22 .551 0.5 15-13 12-9 2-5 14-11 10-4 Lost 1 5-5
Detroit Tigers 23 26 .469 4.5 11-12 12-14 6-5 11-10 4-10 Lost 2 4-6
Kansas City Royals 20 28 .417 7.0 5-17 15-11 7-12 7-11 5-3 Won 1 5-5
Minnesota Twins 17 32 .347 10.5 8-17 9-15 5-12 4-8 6-11 Won 2 4-6

West W L Pct GB Home Road East Cent West Streak L10
Texas Rangers 31 19 .620 -- 15-10 16-9 12-6 9-6 8-6 Lost 1 6-4
Los Angeles Angels 26 25 .510 5.5 13-10 13-15 7-8 9-8 9-7 Won 8 8-2
Oakland Athletics 22 28 .440 9.0 10-15 12-13 6-8 7-8 8-10 Lost 7 2-8
Seattle Mariners 22 30 .423 10.0 9-13 13-17 2-10 8-9 9-11 Won 1 4-6

National League
East W L Pct GB Home Road East Cent West Streak L10
Washington Nationals 29 20 .592 -- 15-8 14-12 11-5 12-7 5-6 Lost 2 6-4
New York Mets 28 22 .560 1.5 16-10 12-12 15-8 4-6 8-6 Won 1 7-3
Miami Marlins 28 22 .560 1.5 15-10 13-12 6-9 9-6 11-6 Won 2 7-3
Atlanta Braves 27 24 .529 3.0 11-11 16-13 4-10 13-11 8-2 Won 1 2-8
Philadelphia Phillies 26 25 .510 4.0 11-13 15-12 8-12 10-5 7-6 Lost 1 5-5
Cincinnati Reds 28 21 .571 -- 15-9 13-12 10-8 12-10 4-2 Won 1 8-2
St. Louis Cardinals 27 23 .540 1.5 13-11 14-12 3-7 17-12 7-4 Lost 1 5-5
Pittsburgh Pirates 24 25 .490 4.0 15-11 9-14 9-8 9-8 5-7 Lost 1 6-4
Houston Astros 22 27 .449 6.0 16-10 6-17 7-11 10-7 4-7 Lost 4 5-5
Milwaukee Brewers 21 28 .429 7.0 11-13 10-15 1-4 10-11 9-11 Won 2 5-5
Chicago Cubs 17 32 .347 11.0 11-15 6-17 5-10 8-18 4-1 Won 2 2-8
Los Angeles Dodgers 32 17 .653 -- 21-7 11-10 4-2 12-8 16-7 Lost 2 6-4
San Francisco Giants 27 23 .540 5.5 14-10 13-13 7-7 8-6 10-9 Won 3 6-4
Arizona Diamondbacks 22 28 .440 10.5 10-15 12-13 7-10 3-6 10-11 Lost 2 4-6
Colorado Rockies 19 29 .396 12.5 11-14 8-15 2-7 7-7 10-12 Won 2 4-6
San Diego Padres 17 34 .333 16.0 12-16 5-18 6-13 2-6 7-14 Lost 5 2-8

x-Clinched Playoff Spot; y-Division Champ

5/31/2012 5:04:23 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

Quote from sorpstar:

Baltimore Orioles 29 21 .580 -- 14-13 15-8 14-11 9-3 4-6 Lost 4 3-7
Tampa Bay Rays 29 21 .580 -- 17-9 12-12 15-11 3-5 10-3 Lost 2 5-5
New York Yankees 26 23 .531 2.5 14-11 12-12 9-9 8-6 8-6 Lost 2 5-5
Toronto Blue Jays 26 24 .520 3.0 14-10 12-14 9-12 8-3 7-8 Won 2 4-6
Boston Red Sox 25 24 .510 3.5 12-13 13-11 8-12 12-7 3-4 Won 2 7-3

Chicago White Sox 28 22 .560 -- 12-13 16-9 4-6 15-11 6-5 Won 7 9-1
Cleveland Indians 27 22 .551 0.5 15-13 12-9 2-5 14-11 10-4 Lost 1 5-5
Detroit Tigers 23 26 .469 4.5 11-12 12-14 6-5 11-10 4-10 Lost 2 4-6
Kansas City Royals 20 28 .417 7.0 5-17 15-11 7-12 7-11 5-3 Won 1 5-5
Minnesota Twins 17 32 .347 10.5 8-17 9-15 5-12 4-8 6-11 Won 2 4-6

Texas Rangers 31 19 .620 -- 15-10 16-9 12-6 9-6 8-6 Lost 1 6-4
Los Angeles Angels 26 25 .510 5.5 13-10 13-15 7-8 9-8 9-7 Won 8 8-2
Oakland Athletics 22 28 .440 9.0 10-15 12-13 6-8 7-8 8-10 Lost 7 2-8
Seattle Mariners 22 30 .423 10.0 9-13 13-17 2-10 8-9 9-11 Won 1 4-6

National League
East W L Pct GB Home Road East Cent West Streak L10
Washington Nationals 29 20 .592 -- 15-8 14-12 11-5 12-7 5-6 Lost 2 6-4
New York Mets 28 22 .560 1.5 16-10 12-12 15-8 4-6 8-6 Won 1 7-3
Miami Marlins 28 22 .560 1.5 15-10 13-12 6-9 9-6 11-6 Won 2 7-3
Atlanta Braves 27 24 .529 3.0 11-11 16-13 4-10 13-11 8-2 Won 1 2-8
Philadelphia Phillies 26 25 .510 4.0 11-13 15-12 8-12 10-5 7-6 Lost 1 5-5
Cincinnati Reds 28 21 .571 -- 15-9 13-12 10-8 12-10 4-2 Won 1 8-2
St. Louis Cardinals 27 23 .540 1.5 13-11 14-12 3-7 17-12 7-4 Lost 1 5-5
Pittsburgh Pirates 24 25 .490 4.0 15-11 9-14 9-8 9-8 5-7 Lost 1 6-4
Houston Astros 22 27 .449 6.0 16-10 6-17 7-11 10-7 4-7 Lost 4 5-5
Milwaukee Brewers 21 28 .429 7.0 11-13 10-15 1-4 10-11 9-11 Won 2 5-5
Chicago Cubs 17 32 .347 11.0 11-15 6-17 5-10 8-18 4-1 Won 2 2-8
Los Angeles Dodgers 32 17 .653 -- 21-7 11-10 4-2 12-8 16-7 Lost 2 6-4
San Francisco Giants 27 23 .540 5.5 14-10 13-13 7-7 8-6 10-9 Won 3 6-4
Arizona Diamondbacks 22 28 .440 10.5 10-15 12-13 7-10 3-6 10-11 Lost 2 4-6
Colorado Rockies 19 29 .396 12.5 11-14 8-15 2-7 7-7 10-12 Won 2 4-6
San Diego Padres 17 34 .333 16.0 12-16 5-18 6-13 2-6 7-14 Lost 5 2-8

x-Clinched Playoff Spot; y-Division Champ

Yeah lol,
Ain't that hilarious?
Here we are mired in a underperforming slump(likely to end any day), and there you are performing as well as you can hope.
And yet your only 3 games ahead of our record with 113 games to play yet.
That's gotta be a depressing reality for ya lol.
See you in the fall when your old boys are all tired out!

[Edited 5/31/2012 5:07:36 AM ]

5/31/2012 1:21:56 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from chrisbrz:
Yeah lol,
Ain't that hilarious?
Here we are mired in a underperforming slump(likely to end any day), and there you are performing as well as you can hope.
And yet your only 3 games ahead of our record with 113 games to play yet.
That's gotta be a depressing reality for ya lol.
See you in the fall when your old boys are all tired out!

well done, chris......ya gotta keep the "wanna-bes" in their proper place

5/31/2012 2:36:43 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

i smell a sweep/ so is Bobby V doing good now ... see you guys Friday

5/31/2012 2:44:32 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from harryballs420:
I hate the White Sox but it is funny they are owning the Tigers and the AL Central

but the better quarter horses prevail come late summer...they tore that sox team apart after ozzie left...but yes, they have impressed as wqell as some other teams...take the O's they are like stock...falling fast

5/31/2012 2:52:00 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from harryballs420:
Maybe the Cubbies will come around in the second half

you know what a yanks vs Cubbies do in a WS for both towns maybe you should think of the cubbies as grayhounds and put a white sox player in front of them to chase ( like that electric rabbit) and go from there

5/31/2012 7:44:54 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

funnytoo
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

you and hairy brothers?

6/1/2012 6:43:07 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

hi-jacking my thread will get you bounced/blocked.....whatever, just sayin'.......

that's your warning.......you want to talk cubs/white sox/yankees....start a thread for them......this is a Detroit Tiger thread.

thank you for your attention in this matter.

6/1/2012 6:51:16 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

I'm gonna open a thread called Yankee Nation for Sorp and the others. That way they won't be limited by the 2 post rule that they handcuff the OP's with here on DH.
Hopefully that will help everybody stay on topic.

6/1/2012 6:57:29 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

Quote from chrisbrz:
I'm gonna open a thread called Yankee Nation for Sorp and the others. That way they won't be limited by the 2 post rule that they handcuff the OP's with here on DH.
Hopefully that will help everybody stay on topic.

There its done, they have a venue and have unlimited posting available.

6/1/2012 7:16:19 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

thanks, chris, i posted in it already!!!!

now back to our topic.....the Tigers managed to win one yesterday v. the Red Sox....there was some timely hitting, and Scherzer battled his way thru 7 innings and the bullpen did not suck........

but the injuries continue to mount......Dirks is dealing with an achilles issue, fister is back on the DL, Austin Jackson is supposed to come off the DL in the next day or so, but it's an abdominal strain, and that is a nagging injury......
I think Dombrowski is angling for a trade for a second sacker.....but who is available????

and please, please, please........when Jackson comes off the DL, please do NOT send Quintin Berry down......the kid is a spark to the offense, actually knows how to run the bases, and plays a solid outfield......I AM WILLING TO SPEND MY HARD EARNED $$$$$ TO MAKE SURE THAT RYAN RABURN HAS A GOOD TIME IN TOLEDO AND WILL WANT TO STAY THERE!!!!

6/1/2012 2:35:56 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from funnytoo:
you and hairy brothers?

but funny are you and time Abbott and Costello

6/1/2012 2:51:30 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread | Page 2  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from timetogolf:
hi-jacking my thread will get you bounced/blocked.....whatever, just sayin'.......

that's your warning.......you want to talk cubs/white sox/yankees....start a thread for them......this is a Detroit Tiger thread.

thank you for your attention in this matter.

you know time if you want only tigerettes to post then post it in your Michigan group...after all would all threads should allow any fan to post esp a sports group...after all there is good and bad...and all threads should take any view point...JMO timmy where is lassie