Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals app

Customers have 24 hours to make make contact with, and immediately after that, the match expires. online dating sites texas Quite a few individuals attempt a bit as well challenging to filter matches asap and that it is challenging to do. The wonderful benefit is that you can share issues and celebrate achievement and joy with each other. instasext co You can also search for members in a certain city or in a specific market, producing it even simpler to network or meet people.

best free hookup apps iphone

I only responded to guys who expressed interest in me. phoenix personals And when that didn t operate, he would reply to my Instagram stories and react to his replies, just so that I could get a notification. How a lot of times have you met somebody online, liked their profile, proceeded to start a conversation, and got the shock of your life simply because of their cringy opener? We ve all faced those eye roll inducing pickup lines and looked for the unmatch button. dating an australian girl With LOVOO by your side, you are always in excellent corporation.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/25/2012 4:58:04 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
plus_sizedangel
Wilmot, AR
24, joined Apr. 2012

1. Shyness or something maybe?
2. Or they just don't like them?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/27/2012 7:18:39 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
platolooker
Conway, AR
37, joined May. 2010

Though I have never tried out of shyness but big girls seems to be hell lot of fun..........coz big is beautiful!!!

4/30/2012 12:23:11 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

mookiebadazz
Pioneer, LA
26, joined Apr. 2012

ya aint nothing wrong big girl

5/2/2012 1:39:09 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

itslu
Russellville, AR
32, joined Dec. 2011

they are. alot of guys like big girls over thin ones. but they hafta have a pretty face too, just cause you are a big girl doesnt mean you are hot. no offence. also, they try to be discreet about it. like its forbidden.

5/2/2012 3:10:30 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

katrinasq
Over 2,000 Posts (3,593)
Mena, AR
48, joined Jul. 2008

Everyone has their preferences on many issues, some physical, some not. Some like tall, some like short. Some like facial hair, some like clean shaven. Some like bald with tats, some like hair and no tats. Some like thin and some like heavy. We all have preferences, and we are all entitled to them.

But yes, I'm a BBW, and it's not easy finding someone that is willing to overlook that. Just be the best person you can be and go from there.

5/2/2012 6:27:50 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
vnovice
Fort Smith, AR
50, joined Oct. 2008

I agree with Katrina. We all have our preferences. I used to be offended or hurt if a guy didn't like me because of my size, but I'm picky about some things too, so it's cool.

I have noticed that southern white guys are much more into the Barbie thing, even if the guys themselves have beer bellies lol. This is one reason why I'm attracted to Latinos...they love thicker women and they're passionate about it.

I have also noticed that, as I've grown older, and gained more confidence, that more men are attracted to me.

5/9/2012 11:16:54 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
akindler
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,225)
Salem, OR
65, joined Feb. 2012

Some guys like big women, and others don't. Men of German, Russian, Polish, Aleute, Hispanic, Native American, or Polynesian, descent often like big women...having grown up around fatter mothers, aunts, grandmas, cousins, sisters, etc, and considering big to be normal. Move to Seattle, and hook up with a Native American. They are often fond of big women, and not so hateful towards blacks as Texans are.

[Edited 5/9/2012 11:18:14 AM ]

6/9/2012 6:20:12 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

misullivan77
Jacksonville, AR
35, joined Jun. 2012

Some guys just arent into Rick Ross *shrug*

6/9/2012 8:21:43 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from katrinasq:
Everyone has their preferences on many issues, some physical, some not. Some like tall, some like short. Some like facial hair, some like clean shaven. Some like bald with tats, some like hair and no tats. Some like thin and some like heavy. We all have preferences, and we are all entitled to them.

But yes, I'm a BBW, and it's not easy finding someone that is willing to overlook that. Just be the best person you can be and go from there.

You are so right. I have the same problem finding BBWs who like BHM.... that's big handsome men. I've been striking out lately .

6/12/2012 5:57:12 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
mustlovekids7
Centerton, AR
55, joined Jan. 2012

This is the first time in my life that I have been "fat". I have always been of average weight and I am finding it hard to become comfortable in my own skin. I think if I had a guy show interest in me it would help me. I am still the same person I was when I was thinner! Big girls can have fun too!

6/12/2012 10:40:05 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from mustlovekids7:
This is the first time in my life that I have been "fat". I have always been of average weight and I am finding it hard to become comfortable in my own skin. I think if I had a guy show interest in me it would help me. I am still the same person I was when I was thinner! Big girls can have fun too!

I won't mind going with any lovely lady who wants to eat out, talk and may be do some other stuff on the weekends. And hopefully, someone who plays rummy

6/13/2012 8:51:12 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
anthony72015
Benton, AR
33, joined May. 2012

I know tons of guys that like big women . I personally don't have a preference . Beautiful is beautiful you can be big and beautiful or you can be small and beautiful or in between inner beauty is more important true intimacy does it come from physicalities it comes from a spiritial mental and emotional connection if we can connect on those 3 levels be in your size doesn't mean anything to me of course we must think someone looks good to get to know those 3 levels. Keep your head up keep trying you will find someone that you are compatible with that will love you for you . As long as you don't have a problem with being big what anyone else think should not matter . I'm a big guy and I don't think it's hard for me to meet women it is however hard to meet women that I can connect with on a mental and emotional basis . If you are confident with your size did it will come across any other people will like you too a lot of times we tend to think that it's are physical characteristics that turn others away when it was really just our lack of confidence or the way that we approach them. There someone out there for everybody everybody is beautiful to someone.

6/14/2012 10:25:10 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
tonymln
Kensett, AR
38, joined Jun. 2012

im from florida and i dont mind big girls at all..

6/29/2012 9:06:47 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

eazyoo1
North Little Rock, AR
42, joined Oct. 2011

I luv me some bbw!

6/30/2012 4:35:48 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

katrinasq
Over 2,000 Posts (3,593)
Mena, AR
48, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from anthony72015:
I know tons of guys that like big women . I personally don't have a preference . Beautiful is beautiful you can be big and beautiful or you can be small and beautiful or in between inner beauty is more important true intimacy does it come from physicalities it comes from a spiritial mental and emotional connection if we can connect on those 3 levels be in your size doesn't mean anything to me of course we must think someone looks good to get to know those 3 levels. Keep your head up keep trying you will find someone that you are compatible with that will love you for you . As long as you don't have a problem with being big what anyone else think should not matter . I'm a big guy and I don't think it's hard for me to meet women it is however hard to meet women that I can connect with on a mental and emotional basis . If you are confident with your size did it will come across any other people will like you too a lot of times we tend to think that it's are physical characteristics that turn others away when it was really just our lack of confidence or the way that we approach them. There someone out there for everybody everybody is beautiful to someone.

What a great answer. Do you have an older brother?

7/1/2012 11:13:36 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from katrinasq:
What a great answer. Do you have an older brother?

Cute answer Katrina. Come to Jax!

8/5/2012 8:02:35 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

hogsfan1975
Berryville, AR
42, joined Jul. 2012

I love bigger girls, women are supposed to be curvy and soft.

8/6/2012 11:36:52 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

carbonv
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,576)
Faqus
Egypt
59, joined Jul. 2008

Being big or small is not really an issue (To a point) but no matter what anyone says, there has to be at least SOME physical attraction there. They don't have to be great looking or anything but I think any HONEST person will tell you they have to be able to find some attraction to a person in order to want to date them.
Having said that... whatever their size ...they need to have some personality and you need to get along well, That is one of the most important things.

[Edited 8/6/2012 11:37:38 AM ]

8/18/2012 7:55:50 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
luceeve
West Memphis, AR
37, joined Feb. 2012

I dont know the ones Ive came across are only looking to use a big girl to get laid and take off

8/19/2012 12:16:22 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
johnpbb36
Marion, AR
42, joined Aug. 2012

I love bbw women

8/29/2012 11:57:20 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
snappy2222
Newport, AR
51, joined Jul. 2012

i love big girls

8/29/2012 9:48:42 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

bigjoshl85
Almyra, AR
32, joined Aug. 2012

I'm a guy and I love big girls

8/29/2012 9:52:22 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

bigjoshl85
Almyra, AR
32, joined Aug. 2012

Some guys don't like big women like some women don't like big men. Ppl get to caught up on how ppl look and don't take time to get to knw ppl ya don't fall in love over looks fyi

9/4/2012 6:19:53 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
kaino44
Little Rock, AR
59, joined Sep. 2012

hey olive big. women. contact me let's talk. ty

9/7/2012 7:51:03 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
biggc33
Conway, AR
38, joined Sep. 2012

im A 33 year old single farther and i love bigger womem and im a good man problem is some women dontknow how to treat a good man

9/18/2012 4:27:21 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
chrs5050
Mena, AR
40, joined Sep. 2012

Hi everyone

9/21/2012 5:52:40 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
stronghands12
Bentonville, AR
50, joined Sep. 2011

I like bigger girls but it's hard to meet one that doesn't have a chip on her shoulder or wanting to have someone take care of them. I'd like to hear from you of you're still around Centerton area, I'm real close !

9/25/2012 7:26:58 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
crowjr
Maumelle, AR
41, joined Sep. 2012

I love em

9/29/2012 4:04:58 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
anitafriend2012
Over 1,000 Posts (1,326)
Searcy, AR
43, joined Sep. 2012

Nice to see support for bbw on here.

9/29/2012 9:28:25 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
sixx213
Blytheville, AR
48, joined Sep. 2012

im in arkansas baby

10/15/2012 10:29:38 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
chillbill69
Stuttgart, AR
40, joined Aug. 2011

I like bigger women as long as they have confidence in themselves. My question is where are the women who are attracted to men who have been disabled for a while? Nothing wrong with me. I just have to go a year without a seizure before I will be able to work or drive.

10/18/2012 11:10:59 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
itsjustme528
Fort Smith, AR
30, joined Oct. 2012

Who knows ab other guys, but for me it's all about confidence. If you are a big beautiful confident woman..that outshines everything else. Be confident with who you are. I love women in all shapes n sizes.

10/26/2012 2:55:07 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

mrvdean
Batesville, AR
43, joined Oct. 2012

I love BBW

10/26/2012 8:38:29 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
richard593punk
Conway, AR
25, joined Oct. 2012

We Arkansas guys love our big girls its just a matter of those girls wanting us back

10/26/2012 6:19:02 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
bethanyd71
Batesville, AR
39, joined Oct. 2012

wow! nice to find a page like this on the old internet! nothing like a shout out for big girls to perk up ones day! thanks fellas!

10/27/2012 7:06:20 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
franfinebbw32
Quitman, AR
37, joined Oct. 2012

there out there!

10/27/2012 7:19:15 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

itslu
Russellville, AR
32, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from katrinasq:

See, there are guys everywhere that like big girls. However, perhaps you should have been specific. Because not all of them/any of them, are attractive themselves.

12/8/2012 3:15:21 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

zepplien
Rogers, AR
49, joined Nov. 2012

I love big girls.. Would love to take some pics of you..

12/15/2012 7:16:40 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
kristina0827
Fayetteville, AR
32, joined Nov. 2012

I have had my share of guys turn me down bc of size but then when they see I'm happy with someone else then they want to talk to me. Well sry I might not b skinny but I'm not stupid. I know a real man when I see one and a guy who won't even look at a grl bc of her size is not a real man. I'm a fun honest loving confident country grl and I'm tired of being treated like I'm something I'm not... But I've noticed country boys r better about being more open minded!!!!!!

12/15/2012 8:01:44 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

itslu
Russellville, AR
32, joined Dec. 2011

So...what you are saying, is that if a man has his own specific taste, and a big girl is not within those tastes, he isn't a REAL man?

No wonder you have a hard time finding a date.

12/15/2012 10:07:29 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
kristina0827
Fayetteville, AR
32, joined Nov. 2012

Not saying that at all. But the ones who won't look at talk to or b friends with a bigger grl is not. And trust me I'm not having hard times finding someone who wants to b with me I'm having problems finding a guy who is mature enough. I don't have issues with looks. I give everyone a chance so don't act like u know why I'm single. Bc really I'm still married but separated...so its whatever...

12/15/2012 11:42:49 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
mzdommekatt
Frisco, TX
32, joined Dec. 2012

Itslu, youre post is in the w4w category.

12/16/2012 3:17:48 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

itslu
Russellville, AR
32, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from mzdommekatt:
Itslu, youre post is in the w4w category.

Did she not say guy? Or does "guy" mean girl now?

12/17/2012 7:15:49 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

suicidesangel
Hope, AR
22, joined Dec. 2012

I'm a BBW and I thing we are fun and cozy with our body atleast I am

12/18/2012 1:26:03 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

rmoore2121
Springfield, MO
38, joined Sep. 2012

I like me some curves

12/19/2012 7:24:34 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

itslu
Russellville, AR
32, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from kristina0827:
Not saying that at all. But the ones who won't look at talk to or b friends with a bigger grl is not. And trust me I'm not having hard times finding someone who wants to b with me I'm having problems finding a guy who is mature enough. I don't have issues with looks. I give everyone a chance so don't act like u know why I'm single. Bc really I'm still married but separated...so its whatever...

Still married but seperated and on a dating site looking for a new one? lol. You must really be so paranoid and afraid no man will like you, that you gotta stay married as a backup.

12/19/2012 5:12:46 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

skdnmother
Maumelle, AR
45, joined Mar. 2009

I am still single, plus sized and looking...

12/22/2012 3:36:50 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

suicidesangel
Hope, AR
22, joined Dec. 2012

I'm lookin fir a man in hooe ark thst wants a bbw 8708263348

12/23/2012 9:27:13 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
curves4dayz
Strafford, MO
40, joined Oct. 2012

I am a big girl who lives close to AR and I get overwhelmed by replies everyday. That is not bragging, it is just what happens and I think there are a few reasons for it.

The biggest thing that draws men to you is to own who you are. How do you do this?

1)Take pictures that show all of you very clearly. I noticed many of the BBW's on this thread, don't have pictures. You must in order to have men hit you up. Men are visual. Also, make sure they are accurate. One of the biggest complaints I hear is that bigger girls take deceptively slimming pics and then they get on the date expecting something totally different than what is in front of them and they feel lied to. Take flattering pics, but make sure they clearly show what your workin with.

2)Pick out your best physical features and highlight them. Do you have great hair, a gorgeous smile, great curves, beautiful eyes? Whatever physical feature it is that makes you stand out from the crowd, make sure your profile represents it.

3)Own who you are and be confidant about it. Confidence draws men. The guys who contact me are drawn to women of all sizes. Men love women who love themselves and have a great personality to go along with it. Show who you are inside and out.

4)This tip is my personal preference. Make the best profile you can and let the men come to you. BBW's never know if a guy will be into them or not. Instead of approaching men, I let them come to me, since I don't know what they like. I might look at guys that interest me, but I let them reach out to me. Again, that is my personal preference and these are the things that have worked for me. Good luck to all my thick sisters out there! Remember, soft feminine curves smoke hard boney bodies any day of the week!

12/23/2012 9:39:10 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
curves4dayz
Strafford, MO
40, joined Oct. 2012

Oh and all the big girls with pictures on this thread are absolutely beautiful!

12/24/2012 9:37:49 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
itsjustme387
Fort Smith, AR
31, joined Dec. 2012

I love a confident woman. Bbw, skinny, inbetween. Doesn't matter. Just be confident in yourself. That's the sexiest thing.

12/31/2012 8:37:29 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

suicidesangel
Hope, AR
22, joined Dec. 2012

Any one want to hook up with a bbq in hope at if so hmu at8708263348 we can hang and more wink

12/31/2012 8:38:37 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

suicidesangel
Hope, AR
22, joined Dec. 2012

Any one want to hook up with a bbw in hope at if so hmu at8708263348 we can hang and more wink

1/4/2013 3:56:43 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

tony5011
Little Rock, AR
43, joined Oct. 2011

I like thick women

1/28/2013 2:01:28 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

shilah
Blytheville, AR
59, joined Feb. 2008

Does anyone ever go to the VFW in Jonesboro arkansas on church street. It's just for dancing no drinking or smoking just good clean fun!!!my sister and I are going Friday night and wish we could get some single guys too go. I am 54 years old, and she is 62 years young!!! Who would like to plan to go, just have meet and greet

1/28/2013 2:10:02 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

shilah
Blytheville, AR
59, joined Feb. 2008

Hello does anyone know about the VFW dance in jonesboro ark this Friday night?

2/12/2013 11:11:01 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
rhyan28
Springfield, MO
33, joined Feb. 2013

u r too curves4dayz

2/13/2013 9:34:47 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
countrygirl417
Springfield, MO
29, joined Feb. 2013

I know i dont live in arkansas. But weight has nothing to do with it. Its all about how you see yourself! Yes, i agree most guys will just use bigger girls for booty calls but its bc the girls let them! Confidence is sexy! Thats why so many big girls get used is bc they dont have that confidence and "jerks" use that against them to get what they want! If a guy truely cares about you, your wweight isnt going to be an issue!

2/13/2013 9:39:55 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from countrygirl417:
I know i dont live in arkansas. But weight has nothing to do with it. Its all about how you see yourself! Yes, i agree most guys will just use bigger girls for booty calls but its bc the girls let them! Confidence is sexy! Thats why so many big girls get used is bc they dont have that confidence and "jerks" use that against them to get what they want! If a guy truely cares about you, your wweight isnt going to be an issue!

Really? Why does the lady always have to be the victim of something? It would seem that there are two people involved in what you describe. If they weren't both getting something out of it I don't think anything would happen in the first place.

2/13/2013 10:08:44 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls?  
countrygirl417
Springfield, MO
29, joined Feb. 2013

Yeah the girl thinks hes accepting her and wants more to do with her than he does so she sleeps with him, and he gets a free piece of ass. Im not saying the female is a victim. Its her fault for not spending enough time to get to know someone before she gets herself emotionally involved. Thats why i said confidence/ self esteem are whats important!