Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubmaps ch

As you get started to run out of sources, it can feel like a extremely accelerated, which is why you can finish up with some shotgun marriages, she says. gay personals louisville ky could be a good comply with up, instructs Johnson. These questions are not about acquiring to know a ton about every other, although it s the beginning of that. skipthegames baton rouge la She was ostensibly a religious person, but I started to doubt the sincerity of her beliefs.

adult listcrawler

Publishers submit their blogs or podcasts on Feedspot making use of the type at the top rated of this web page. decatur al personals She then proceeded to do a line of coke off the dinner table. Auxiliary aids and services are readily available to people with disabilities upon request. adultsearch savannah Even though broaching the subject of dollars can be difficult, figuring out the proper monetary questions to ask your companion can enable make certain you are both on the exact same path.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/7/2012 2:35:34 AM No Repub Group?  
studmcroughlove
Philadelphia, PA
36, joined May. 2012

I'm a Dem but I noticed there are only groups for Libs and Indys. Can't we give the mental patients a room to play in?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/9/2012 8:01:36 PM No Repub Group?  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

there's a thread about this. my joking answer is that the place is overrun with them and that they don't need their own group. the serious answer is- once you identify yourself as not conservative, you are limited to the other groups. Had you chosen (i haven't checked) conservative then supposedly you wouldn't be able to see this group.

7/11/2012 8:35:08 PM No Repub Group?  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from boydike:
...are they trying to avoid ugly confrontations with each other?? seems to me that the whole idea behind more than one party is to promote healthy dialogue and even confrontation with each side of the issue...

They are probably trying to avoid ugly confrontation. The pessimist in me feels there can't be much healthy dialogue. Why? the differences between conservatives and progressives are personality driven. Their perspectives are too divergent. They occur within different areas of the brain. Unless you can get both to move from the different areas of the brain, see both perspectives, you're not going to achieve understanding. Without understanding you're not going to get full respect or compromise.

The differences in these two groups are being pitted against each other by the real influence over the government- $$.

7/11/2012 11:05:05 PM No Repub Group?  

simpcounmam
Cassville, MO
62, joined May. 2010

They got one its called " Current Events & Politics " . It should be called Tea Baggers & Other Nuts , those people are as goofy as Glen Beck .

7/13/2012 4:28:43 PM No Repub Group?  

simpcounmam
Cassville, MO
62, joined May. 2010

Good thing they have so many people to do their thinking for them . Maybe that is they don't have a group , spend all their time listening to radio , and watching Fox News .

7/16/2012 2:32:28 AM No Repub Group?  

cosmicgem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Springfield, MO
61, joined Jun. 2011

I just appreciate not having to wade through the BS to have an intelligent political or other conversation. Lol there are people I love that make me very sad for the way they will vote. But I refuse to date anyone who doesn't have the heart and soul and smarts to at least vote against the Romneys of the world and the agendas of ones like the Koch brothers. .... I've been called arrogant and pissed a few persons off for that viewpoint.

8/18/2012 2:48:26 AM No Repub Group?  

cosmicgem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Springfield, MO
61, joined Jun. 2011

^ Hey. Thank You.

9/15/2012 12:37:05 AM No Repub Group?  

pentopaper
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,079)
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

just wow,,,,yall claim that conservs think they are the high and mighty but even just reading this thread yall act the same way,,,,,kinda like having your cake and eating it too.

never trust people who think abortion is ok but the death penalty isnt

9/15/2012 6:14:00 PM No Repub Group?  

josh_p
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,625)
Los Angeles, CA
31, joined May. 2008

My question is why does DH have so many conservatives?

And they have they're own group, it's called the current events and politics thread.

I've noticed that they're not as rowdy on there as they were 2 or 3 years ago. They know Obama is going to easily win this election.

[Edited 9/15/2012 6:15:11 PM ]

9/23/2012 10:16:19 PM No Repub Group?  

cosmicgem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Springfield, MO
61, joined Jun. 2011

Hey everybody! I like this thread. Should be peaceful. As in WithOut the Drama. this just says no Repubs. But doesn't say we need to talk politics. Soo... Cheers Every one. besides they took over all the other political threads. And I stumbled onto one once from a profile and was gonna post but it wouldn't let me cause... I Am A Democrat a Liberal Democrat Hahahahaha I was Sorely disappointed.

9/24/2012 3:10:51 PM No Repub Group?  
nanu45
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,359)
Eugene, OR
54, joined Mar. 2008

I agree that it's because the conservative group is so prevalent on the poli board, and I think it's a hint that the site is itself conservative in nature, but that's only my inference.

People need to be among their own sometimes, without pests being a bother.

10/8/2012 3:08:13 AM No Repub Group?  

cosmicgem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Springfield, MO
61, joined Jun. 2011

That's the truth! ^ and yes I like being able to just converse Without the Drama and argueing BS. Life's much too short to deal w that. So thank you for the thread OP.

10/8/2012 12:24:08 PM No Repub Group?  
richardaaa
Over 1,000 Posts (1,147)
Traverse City, MI
68, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from pentopaper:
just wow,,,,yall claim that conservs think they are the high and mighty but even just reading this thread yall act the same way,,,,,kinda like having your cake and eating it too.

never trust people who think abortion is ok but the death penalty isnt

You're obviously a troglodyte. We don't care what you think. Or, more likely, don't think.