Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like rubmaps

You tend to not be serious in the connection because you know there are 200 much more candidates lining up to date you. huntsville dating service Any recommendations to share on sussing out creeps 95. cambodian dating apps If you are found to be in violation of these terms, your profile will be deleted and you will be banned from the internet site.

max80 listcrawler

You can share some cheesy moments from the previous and laugh out loud, thus easing the circumstance. dating in ventura county After you sign up, you will likely be surprised with the number of profiles and their excellent. But the ideal thing to do it appears is to just get yourself out there and get stuck in. craigslist girl hookup Mostly just speak couple of words then no speak.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/5/2013 11:12:10 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  
dawgpaws
Townsend, MA
67, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from blackribbon:
One place to start is go to Griefshare.org.

Thank you for that share. Maybe some in my area soon.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/5/2013 10:01:02 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
blackribbon
Royal Oak, MI
51, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from wowithurts:
I just want to know if it gets easier with time and being with someone?

It gets different and isn't that "I can't breathe" sensation anymore.

Having someone else helps but doesn't erase the ache. You will always miss them. How could it be otherwise.

The problem with looking for someone new too soon is that it often doesn't work out in the long run...(think about how many people you dated before marrying your spouse...usually, prince charming was not the first guy to ride up)...and when the relationship falls apart, all the unhealed grief is just complicated by the new sense of loss. It hurts like hell even if you are okay with the breakup.

Take your time. Face your grief and work on healing from the inside out. Actively look for a grief support group. Check at any hospice around you (and sometimes funeral homes.) These usually are free and it doesn't matter if you used their facilities. www.griefshare.org is a site that can help you find a local church based group. These groups are both hard because you have to face your grief and wonderful, because it is a place where nobody is expecting you to be "okay" already. Tears are allowed and even expected. Sadness is considered healthy and not a sign of your inability to cope.

1/7/2013 2:39:21 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
pingeye2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,892)
Savannah, GA
64, joined Jun. 2011

Your life, as you knew, changed.
You have to go through the process, and that varies with people.

It gets easier, with time.

If you need someone to talk to, contact your local Hospice. They can help you, even if you haven't used them. I strongly support that organization. They helped me.

1/7/2013 8:33:26 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
readhead1962
Cave City, KY
55, joined Dec. 2012

Hello, and I am so sorry for your loss. I am 50 and it has been the worst thing I have had to deal with in my life. BUT, yes it does get easier and time does heal. You must look forward to you future and not back in you past all the time. You can not live your life in the past, only memories are there, your joy is in the present and future where new memories will be made.

My husband has been gone for four years now, I can enjoy memories now with out sad and lonely feeling taking over. I have started to enjoy single life some.

Hang in there and I wish you the best in healing in 2013, God Bless, Sandy

1/7/2013 8:38:11 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
readhead1962
Cave City, KY
55, joined Dec. 2012

Hello, I am so sorry for you loss. It is a terrible thing to loose you loved one, I am 50 and it has been the worst thing in life I have had to over come as of yet. After you have been through all the "first" (holidays/birthdays/anniversary) the the real healing will start and it will get easier with time. It has been four years for me, I have yet to date but am now looking forward to the time. God Bless you, Sandy

1/8/2013 5:23:12 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
vanillaone
Huger, SC
68, joined Jan. 2013

My second husband passed away almost 9 years ago, and I still miss him he was only 49 when he died, but he looked much younger. I miss him everyday, he was the love of my life. I only had him for a few years then became his caregiver for 3 yrsm he had MS.

1/8/2013 8:52:49 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
amy58
Anthony, KS
59, joined Oct. 2012

Well as I read through these posts I can relate to each one in so many ways. Lost my husband 2 years ago. I never thought I would ever look past the door step, but as time passed , yes I am lonely, would like conversation and all the things that go in a relationship. But to the new ones I can say time heals and we never forget or stop loving our spouse , girl, boy friends but I woke one day to realize he was never walking through that door,and Im not that old yet but getting there. So I am looking and hoping for friends or maybe the real deal!!!

1/11/2013 10:52:14 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  

354peach
Emory, TX
57, joined Nov. 2011

It will be 4 yrs on the 19th since my husband, bestfriend, confidante, lover of 30 yrs passed. I thought i was doing good & learning to deal with life. I am thankful to have my close knit family, my kids & grandkids that give me reason to get up & moving every single day. But this year is hitting very hard, like it was just yesterday. Im a very strong woman, i was there for him., im here for our kids,, always here for the grandbabies. But now i feel so lonely & just want to feel his arms around me one last time.

1/12/2013 7:54:46 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
lgarcia0722
Hialeah, FL
40, joined Mar. 2012

How do I fix this feelin it looks like it just never ending no guy does it for me. I just talk to them when I need them to just vent they dont have time they kust want sex thats it. To me itslike who gives a shit about sex. A f**k is a f**k and thats it. A friendship never develops

1/13/2013 2:19:48 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  
gayle1960
Kershaw, SC
57, joined Nov. 2012

hi.friiends !
its been 18yrs for me and yes it will get better.the 1st 3yrs i put my family on hold sort of.i mean i didnt want to be touched.talk .want their help.their food .i wofe uo one mor ing wanting to be needed.my son blAamed me for not reviveing his dad with cpr.the story here is,for 15yrs straight yrs i put my small kids ahead of my personal needs and left the world alone.its recently that my 2grown kids with now small kids of their own are ready for me to move on.so friends im to be needed or want to be needed and its now been 2yrs of looking and have been out 2times for a date to eat.lol.dating does take up time so i say be patient .get to know the person you talk to good and let the friendship begain slowly.it will work.have faith !
thanks for letting me vant.lol

1/13/2013 10:02:57 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
nancyrn37
Chillicothe, OH
57, joined Jan. 2013

I do not know how long it has been for you but for me it has been almost four years. I miss him as much today as the day he died. I just don't cry everyday anymore.

1/16/2013 7:20:02 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
nancyh1964
Ridgeland, SC
53, joined Apr. 2012

I miss you Jimmy and you will always be forever in my heart...

2/23/2013 11:13:07 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  
marlotho
Slippery Rock, PA
61, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from marlotho:
who am i kidding i am still seeing CH but i don't know. it has been 3 months or so since we started dating i don't know if it is going well. he doesn't treat me as well as he did, i am not always happy he tells me i won't find anyone out there that will treat me as good as he does i don't think this is a true love
it didn't go well not seeing him

2/23/2013 11:25:23 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
talentedmom
Colton, CA
61, joined Oct. 2011

Not for me.

2/24/2013 4:35:22 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
nancyh1964
Ridgeland, SC
53, joined Apr. 2012

During the day Im good, running errands, working,staying busy. then when its time for bed, Im wide awake, I cant shut my brain off. I stare at the ceiling and some nights I cry myself to sleep.

2/24/2013 11:38:38 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
justlooking5481
Bruce, WI
54, joined Feb. 2013

Starting my second year as a widow. He was sick for the last few years so being intimate was....difficult to achieve. It became a job. The first year while I missed him dearly it was also nice to not have to perform. Then around Valentine's Day the loneliness really set in. One thing I would say is don't get married on a holiday. It makes them doubly hard to get through them. St V Day wasn't anything big but now it kills me. I do feel guilty. I feel like I am cheating on my husband because I want to find someone else to be with. Not sure I want to get back into a full relationship. I still have 3 boys to raise (13, 15, and 18). So I do have a life. Like that I have complete control over things, rules for the kids, how money is spent, what food I buy, etc. I don't want a guy who is hooking up with every female in town but I don't want him moving in after the first date either. I agree with another poster who said nights are the hardest. Can't sleep and I find myself turning to food for comfort. A week or two ago I even when to the bar by myself. Boys were all at friends house so I figure what the hell. Thought I had a good time but afterwards I again felt guilty not only to my husband but to the kids. I am a mom I should not be out bar hopping.

Guess I really need for spring to get here so I can start working i the yard. Soak in all those rays!!!

2/25/2013 12:41:49 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  
heart_and_soul7
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,339)
Sarasota, FL
59, joined Nov. 2012

The second year is all about finding you--at least it was for me--Time heals-

They will always have a place in our hearts-

2/26/2013 6:41:40 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
dinky1058
Bryan, OH
59, joined Feb. 2013

I lost my love 2days before Christmas last year.I try and tell myself to go on cause that is what is would have wanted.But!It dont take away the loneness.The real hard part is I havent found out yet what she died from.So I know how you are feeling right now.Just make sure you have real good friends to talk to that knows where you are coming from.

[Edited 2/26/2013 6:42:48 PM ]

2/27/2013 12:41:28 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  
360gingersnap
Madera, CA
30, joined Feb. 2013

yes

2/28/2013 1:57:41 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
shamiso1234
Chesterfield, MO
36, joined Feb. 2013

Sorry for your loss. I understand the loneliness. I lost my husband September 2011.During the day iam okay because iam occupied by work and my little ones. Nights are horrible. He's not here to cuddle with me any more.I sure do miss him.

3/31/2013 1:46:35 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
sebcan13
Sebring, FL
76, joined Mar. 2013

Very recent widow(er). Happiness and loneliness are a state of mind. If golfing, bowling, fishing or drinking coffee at the mall makes you happy, do it more often. If you are surrounded by "things" that were important to your wife and you get depressed, put them in storage for awhile. Do not destroy them, you will appreciate them when you are ready. As I sit here on a Sunday afternoon I look around and "see" how artistic my late wife was in decorating it. Most of it will be handed down to her children, all that staining, painting and refurbishing should be made part of her legacy. Before it was just some place I lived in, now it's comforting to me. I have no interest in meeting someone right away but would entertain video chat on Skype. Living in Central Florida sound good but it's a small town, I don't drink or bowl, none of my golfing buddies are my type, they just don't have the curves a woman has or the conversational skills. Life is wonderful but ya gotta live it.

4/4/2013 8:43:20 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  
justcallmelater
Saint Robert, MO
60, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from jlondi:
Recently widowed and I miss just talking to someone. Does it ever get easier?

Eventually, but you have to choose to live again and that may mean a lot of changes.

4/8/2013 7:11:16 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  

prettyparker
Kaneohe, HI
62, joined Feb. 2013

I have hoped and looked and prayed....but lonely if it comes I will b blessed...if not I will smile and keep hoping

4/16/2013 4:42:39 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  

easyheart009
Mississauga, ON
65, joined Apr. 2013

Hi... I'm Ben Carlos 60 years old Wiwdower .Recently looked up your profile after surfing through hundreds and it caught all of my attention. I find great interest in you and i'll love you look up my page as well and write me back if interested. I hope the distance wouldn't be a factor here because i reside here in Canada and willing to travel the earth to be in the arms of my perfect half. Whats your reason on here? How long have you been on here? Hope to hear back from you as soon as possible. Regard's,

Ben

4/16/2013 5:39:37 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
odiecant
Pendleton, IN
77, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from rhs1973:
everybody says it gets easier ,but if one more person tells me to cheer up or get over it .

my first wife died in 1982, i got maried again in 1996 to my best friend she died jan, 23 yes im as lonley as hell my wife was only 62 cancer kills, i live on a small farm and she had 4 horses i feed them ever day, just wating for sunshine, get better! he i still think about my first wife and she has been gone for 30 years, good luck in your adventure, oh yes i have had phone calls from women that got my name from obaries in local news paper, odie,,

4/17/2013 8:04:19 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  
odiecant
Pendleton, IN
77, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from msair1948:
Everyone is a unique individual and it's not fair to even think of comparing anyone to anyone. Until you can see the individual in your future and not as part of your past then nothing will work. Good luck in your search however.[/quote
Lady. you are so rite, a lady once said to me. i am me dont compaire me with your late wife and i wont compaire you to my x husband, when and if i ever meet another woman that i want to share life with, then i will start over i will not compair her or try to dress her like my late wifes, just my opinion, odie.

4/17/2013 4:40:43 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Find something to do to occupy yourself mind, OP.

4/17/2013 4:40:55 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

4/17/2013 9:26:25 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
marlotho
Slippery Rock, PA
61, joined Aug. 2012

it has been over 3 years and i am still lonely. my daughter will ask are you ok is something wrong. i say no but i am lonely. i miss being with someone that i can talk to that holds me. family is good but not the same. everyone says go to counseling. that won't take this feeling away they don't know what it is like.

4/17/2013 9:43:07 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
larinet1
Laporte, CO
66, joined Apr. 2013

I lost my wife of 41 years on Feb,3 2013 There has been a lot of crying and visiting my neighbors and my sister,she was only 60 year old when her Spirit went to be with the Lord,
My Faith has grown stronger since she passed away. I know what you are going through, the house is still lonely, the Cats can't talk back. My prayers will be with you.
Cliff

4/18/2013 8:06:59 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  

sunnydee7777
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,674)
Clermont, FL
67, joined Aug. 2011

It has been almost 3 yrs and the loneliness is still here.

I think we just want that great big secure hug that we were use to.

Someone to reassure you that everything is going be ok, no matter how big or small the issue is.

Someone to ask about your day, someone to cuddle and talk about nothing.

Someone to look forward to seeing everyday.

I will send out many to all of us

8/13/2013 12:06:19 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  

man388
Baltimore, MD
44, joined May. 2011

How are u

8/13/2013 5:53:30 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  

payitforword
Galloway, OH
63, joined Aug. 2013

It is very tough.My wife passd 5yrs ago at home from ovarian cancer.I sold the house,made some difficult decisions but have endured.I get lonley also,just force yourself to change your lifestyle a little at a time.Don't rush it,take your own time.If you need to talk,we are here for you.

8/14/2013 7:10:10 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  

loveoncemore
Dalton, GA
57, joined Jan. 2013

you know I know the feeling the love of my life has been dead for 17 years and inremarried and stayed married for thirteen years which was crazy I married out of sure loneliness so don't do that and then 2 years ago he passed away

8/15/2013 5:37:28 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  

4whln
Blue Bell, PA
45, joined Dec. 2012

I don't ever think it gets easier. I think we just learn to deal with the pain better.

8/17/2013 5:23:09 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
bmarvb2
Buffalo, NY
56, joined Aug. 2013

No, it doesn't get easier, but as time goes on it does become more tolerable as you transition from living WITH the pain to living THROUGH the pain. It's not going to go away my friend, you loved her. You'll learn to live through the pain but it's going to take time - lots of it.

8/18/2013 12:12:29 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  

sunnydee7777
Clermont, FL
67, joined Aug. 2011

Well said bmarv

8/18/2013 6:33:06 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  
stevezx20
Stephenville, TX
61, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from bmarvb2:
No, it doesn't get easier, but as time goes on it does become more tolerable as you transition from living WITH the pain to living THROUGH the pain. It's not going to go away my friend, you loved her. You'll learn to live through the pain but it's going to take time - lots of it.

thanks bmarv.
words like this help me see it may get better!

8/18/2013 7:41:28 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  

funnyface4him
Butler, PA
50, joined Mar. 2010

ditto

i died when he died plain and simple...

8/19/2013 3:24:44 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
miss_pc5
Marion, OH
62, joined Aug. 2013

We are all in the same boat. Sure I am lonely also, But I keep going, hoping that someday someone will come into my life and change my loneliness into happiness. But its very hard out in the real world, on this site its also hard. Especially when there is fear on one or the others part in meeting. Meeting someone is not that bad, but you have to really want to get to know one another. Be completely honest and its ok to be fearful, unless you have something to hide. If you have fear then maybe its not for you. when you do meet, be sure that you do it in a proper way. then really talk about all the things you want to explain or tell. If the person is genuine then they will listen and be understanding. But let them know why and wherefore. Then let them choose or make a choice of the situation.

10/20/2013 10:10:07 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  

ldyinred54
Buford, GA
62, joined Jul. 2013

Thank you all for posting. I hate being alone I guess more than anything. Not having him here to talk things over with making my own way best I can in this crazy world. I dated and the one I dated said we could make it until he found out his ex remarried then he said he wasn't ready for me or a relationship. Only guy I even tryed to date. I had scammers my luck is just bad I guess. My husband and I were marrried 38 years . He will be gone Nov 15 two years and I miss him like crazy . He has a twin brother still here and never know when i will run into him. It just sucks but yu guys giver me hope.!!

[Edited 10/20/2013 10:11:34 AM ]

10/20/2013 12:06:08 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  

funover70
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,053)
Blue Earth, MN
76, joined Sep. 2010

You know you can e-mail me any-time,ladinred, As for the lonelyness, That will always creep in, even when you are around lots of people, No-one knew me like my husband,that bond was only ours, even if someone else comes into my life! We need to be cared for, touched,loved ,for some once is enouth for others they need some-one, So if it is to be it will happen, keep busy, be happy.friend

10/20/2013 8:38:32 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
lookin4ones
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,437)
Hurst, TX
57, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from jlondi:
Recently widowed and I miss just talking to someone. Does it ever get easier?

No it doesn't unless you start dating again.

10/28/2013 6:16:18 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
2169dave
Montezuma, IN
57, joined Sep. 2013

I understand what you are saying. I lost my wife of 33 years on Dec.23 2012. I have had people tell me it gets easier with time. There are some days I think so and then something happens that reminds you that you did together and it feels like the hurt starts all over again.

1/14/2014 6:50:44 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  

garedneck13
Conyers, GA
68, joined Dec. 2013

It makes me feel good know that im not the only on out there that feels so lonely and lost from losing a loved on..... but yet I Cry for you all knowing how bad it hurts and feels... Never would I put this on someone intentionally...Its the worse hurt i have ever known...And Yes,,I hate scammers to.... God will curse them... i have been scammed and
would never do the same to others intentionally..

3/1/2014 11:57:03 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  

yetskimama
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,057)
Walterboro, SC
66, joined Sep. 2011

April 8th 2000. Always loved never forgotten. I miss you ,Till we hold each other again.

3/1/2014 12:19:33 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  

irishcowboy42
Crest Hill, IL
46, joined Jan. 2014

I'm very lonely myself! I unfortunately lost my wife Jaqi on Thanksgiving 2012 to a heart attack caused by an enlarged heart NO 1 knew she had, God rest her ever Blessed soul! We were only married 6 weeks when she died! Our story was a true love at 1st sight! We fell in love on our very 1st date, & got married in court 1 week later! Jaqi was TRULY my Eternal Soulmate!

3/15/2014 3:57:19 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
dippingtoes
Bend, OR
64, joined Sep. 2013

Hello, I lost my hubby just after you lost your wife.... it does get alittle easier... hang in there and be good to yourself!!

5/30/2014 8:42:12 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  
lalunamoondeer
Bartlesville, OK
53, joined Apr. 2014

I lost my soul mate and one true love December 15th of 2012 of a massive hear attack.

6/8/2014 12:35:42 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
lalunamoondeer
Bartlesville, OK
53, joined Apr. 2014

Hello everyone I am getting such a comforting feeling reading all of your posts. June 15th will be a year and a half for me. The love of my life and I were reunited after 30 years. We were true soul mates and engaged to be married. We were so vey much in love. I lost him to a massive heart attack one day shy of 7 months of being back together. People are like WHAT? you arnt over it yet ??? I get so mad and upset. They don't understand I had loved this man since I was 18 years old I am now 50. Even though I married another and raised 2 children I never forgot about my D. We had our own lives we had to live. I was friends with his Mother Sister and Daughter although we never let him know cause it wasn't about him. He sure was surprised to find out though. I am hard headed and have insisted I do this in my way and my own time running off almost everyone. I didn't care though. If someone wants me not to talk about him or miss him I don't kneed them in my life. It gets very lonely at times. I wont have another boyfriend because he set the standard so high no one will ever compare to him. Some say its wrong to compare but its how I feel and if I feel it, it must be right for me. I have his Doberman with me and he is very good company. Im so thankful to have him with me threw all of this. I am truly sorry for all of your losses. no matter how long you were together married or not. A friend described it as driving a long the freeway on all 4 tires and 2 blow out. Its a big wreck and scientifically it dose shake your equilibrium learning to stand on your own 2 feet again is one of the hardest things you will ever have to do. So love and light to you all!!!!I also know that pain.

6/8/2014 1:37:02 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,556)
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

People who do not understand are the ones who cannot get why you're "not over it yet" as if it's a phase you just need to get through. I guess you can be happy they don't understand because it means they've never had to experience it.

We don't get over it. We move through it and come through on another side and then move forward to a new future, but we never get over it. We just carry it with us, safely tucked away. It colors who we are, it changes our perspectives, and it has an effect in how we are from now on.

But there will come a time when you'll start wanting to open up to someone else. You'll still have him tucked safely away in your heart, but your heart has more room than what he's taking up. When and if that happens for you, you won't compare. You'll notice similarities and differences but you will see anyone new as a person in his own right.

6/8/2014 9:13:11 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  

funamericanhuny
Boonville, MO
57, joined May. 2010

I am so sorry for your loss.

its been a little over 2 1/2 years now and I'm just now starting to think about wanting to get to know someone as a really close male friend and then go from there. I don't know it just seems like people think that there's no reason why his dying should have any effect on me. but it sure as hell does... every single day and especially the nights!!!! I Spent over 11 years married to this man and another 25 years talking to him on the phone or seeing him in person once or twice a week when people tell me that they don't understand why it should bother me that he is dead because I wasn't married to him at the end....and act mad because they think I have no right feeling that way!

I don't know if it will get any easier. What I have found is that the really dark sad times don't come on a daily nightly basis anymore its just a little more spaced out. I hope you meet someone that is able to bring light into your life the way he used to for you.

6/9/2014 7:28:38 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  
lalunamoondeer
Bartlesville, OK
53, joined Apr. 2014

Thank you Ladys so much for your kind words. It is true the falling apart spaces are a little farther in-between now but I think about him every single minuet of every day and I dream about him every night. everything went way to fast and it gave me mental whiplash and physical as well. Loosing him changed my whole being. Some say it makes you stronger and turns you in to a better stronger person? I aint so sure about that? I still keep moving FF though and I guess that's something? Yall have a great day and peace to you.

6/13/2014 10:07:22 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
myrasbubble
Festus, MO
48, joined May. 2014

I just wanted to say, thank you for sharing its nice to now I am not alone.

6/15/2014 10:56:04 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  
lalunamoondeer
Bartlesville, OK
53, joined Apr. 2014

No your not alone. But it dose feel so lonely when the one you love leaves this plain so quickly with out any notice. It really dose strange things to your psyche. You are forever changed in ways you may never understand.

6/16/2014 12:41:09 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  

sunnydee7777
Clermont, FL
67, joined Aug. 2011

Ditto

6/16/2014 6:21:20 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  
barb61270
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,955)
De Witt, IA
64, joined Nov. 2011

Sunny

7/17/2014 8:51:52 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  

lavon81
Woodbine, GA
35, joined Apr. 2014

Hello everyone I new my name is lavon from ga and I lost my husband October 2013 And I'm lonely and I am looking for some one. I don't won't to be alone and I have four kids they ask me all the time I need to get married. Their 13/11/8/7 so they see I do get sad because I don't have no one to talk to and make me smile besides them. its hard because all I find is men that just won't sex and not women. Am I doing something wrong or is their some were else I need to be. I hurt everyday on my own way.and I'm a strong women so people don't see the hurt that is there.I just won't to try to be happy agine.. Sorry if this is the wrong place just need to vent and ask this:

7/17/2014 9:09:00 AM I am so lonely | Page 3  

lavon81
Woodbine, GA
35, joined Apr. 2014

Thank u everybody I don't have any friends that I can talk to its just Me and my kids and sometimes my father but I lost my mom Dec 18 2012 and it hard to talk to him to..so it just lose after lose for me and him right after my husband passed his brother passed to then last week two more of my family passed its just hard and scary at the same time but what u say me did help.
I got to be strong for my father as well he was with my mom for 34 years and it hard for me to

Just can't show it .. Thanks agine and love ur love ones in every way u can even the ones here on earth..

7/17/2014 1:04:58 PM I am so lonely | Page 3  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,556)
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

This group is a good place to be. We all understand and face a lot of the same issues.

You've really had a lot of loss in your life in so short a time. I'm so sorry. It's hard with small children. You're grieving, they're grieving, but you have that added worry because of them, and you know they're worrying about you, too.

My daughter wanted me, also, to be married again right away. I think in her young mind it was a way to get 'normal' back.