Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

Accounts are also verified to aid keep away from fake profiles from popping up often. dating in savannah ga Re study the person s profile and critique what was discussed, and schedule common discussion topics. Its feature referred to as flavors makes it possible for customers to view most intriguing and fascinating flavors of matching persons below tags of Beard Lovers, Kinky Nerds, Word Travelers and much more. how to delete zoosk profile on ipad Constructive Dating launched in 2001 and has a single of the largest member networks.

skipthegames one night stands

Establishing a social meeting, such as a lunch date, allows the customers to get to know one an additional with no feeling obligated to devote hours collectively. fort pierce dating Dating sites and apps are numerous nowadays and asking somebody about their preferred web site will elicit a response as exceptional as the individual themselves. Garrett also says she would appreciate any feedback or suggestions on how to run the web site. korean call girl Below are some of the most outrageous Net dating nightmares.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/12/2013 11:33:09 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
dallasmavsfan
Over 1,000 Posts (1,743)
Killeen, TX
36, joined Dec. 2012

Women do like nice, kind guys. Your definition is specific to what you feel this may mean.

Also, you may just be attracting the wrong kind of woman who will not appreciate what you offer.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/12/2013 5:09:36 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  

teecrazzy
Little Rock, AR
39, joined Dec. 2012

I believe only some women like nice kind guys. And the ones who do, not all of these women have the same definition of "nice" and "kind" and/or there are other things about the men that turns them on/off being interested. Some women do not get the chance to notice a nice kind guy, b/c they have already dissed them before knowing who they are. Many of the bad guys reap the benefits, b/c they're going though many women for their goodies and care less. When the bad guy don't get what they want, it's ok b/c they're getting it elsewhere anyway. They have no reason to be glinged on one woman. The bad guy needs his space to have time to play anyway. It makes it harder for the good guys, b/c some women have walls built up to protect themselves from the bad guys. (Though walls are good...) And sometimes, the moment some women lose hope, they give-in to the bad guy and they lose more hope. Or, they give-in to the good guy, but is so blinded by their bad experiences and doesn't give the good guy a fair chance. So the good guy struggles to regain her trust in men, which is unfair. The good guy can/will only take so much. This leads a good guy to either leave and find a women who will respect him and see his worth OR turn into a bad guy, so he can ensure to be respected like other bad guys.

1/14/2013 4:38:42 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
lmarie12
Little Rock, AR
33, joined Jan. 2012

Now here is a discussion I can add too. All women want a good guy. The reason the bad guy gets chosen over the good guy is bc the bad guy says all the right things a woman wants to hear. And we don't like the "good" guy all the time. Some women think they can change the bad boy to the nice guy. But that doesn't work either.

1/14/2013 4:52:44 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
lewismalinda200
Miami, FL
37, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from tariqism:
Not this again...cause you "nice guys" are all ploys. Trying to nbe everything to every woman doesnt work and MOST women see right through that shit. Try another game...imo
AMEN!

1/14/2013 8:48:06 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  

goodman04
Beebe, AR
31, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from phenomenon13:
Women don't like nice guys because they have unrealistic expectations and a fairy tale mentality.

And you are telling the men that get told every day "they aren't good enough" by women from all over they are looking for "prince charming" and "knights in shining armor"
Its not us gentlemen who have the fairy tale fixation. I make armor for extra cash. Shiny armor scratches and dents too easy

1/15/2013 1:07:01 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
mr_big2012
Olympia, WA
59, joined Dec. 2012

Hey everybody, my perspective is. Perception is the reality of what nice is. What seems nice to one person, maybe not to another. I believe that considering the world we live in today, you can't really expect much loyalty, trust or sincerity from the women we encounter. Come on men. Think about it. Even though, we can't seem to live with out them. Look at reality. Most women are the biggest fakes in the world. Most everything about a woman can be fake, not real. Their hair, eyes, skin, finger nails, lips, breast, teeth, butt to include their attitude and personality. They do all of those things to themselves to do nothing but fool us men into believing they're more than they are. They have to ware tight clothes, let their breast hang out and their butts from under those tight short skirts to get our attention. Now, they wear tall rediculas shoes to appear taller than men. Trust me. They are weak little want ta be's, empowered by men to think they're all that. They wear all that crap called make up to try to hide the true uglyness of their soul. Guys that crap is nothing more than war paint. Like the warriors wore back in the day before they gave some body a bad day. Wake up!!! Stop giving those hypocrites the luxury of thinking they're hot and sexy. They are nothing more than satans way to distract you from the real ladies that don't need all that BS to catch a real man. If real men stop making the idols. Trust me they would change that BS. They would be nothing but lesbians without men. Carring around a FAKE dildo, to feed they're fake sexual egos. Trust me, they are only two things real about a women, and there's nothing she can do about it. Her heart and the real man that loves her for who she is, rather than what she is or has become. The average womens fine period spans from age18 to 39. After that they're best friend becomes gravity. So, the moral of this truth is. If you truly want a real honest, kind, sweet, loving women. Look in the mirror and change who you are. Stop feeding they're egos. Stop making them think they're goddesses with all they're FAKENESS. We are the truth. We don't need anything, but to be ourselves. Growth only happens with change. There are plenty all natural ladies out here just waiting to love a good real man. I would like to close by saying. If I stepped on some of your toes, to bad. I had to step pretty high to do that. LMAO

1/15/2013 2:10:18 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
tariqism
Chicago, IL
41, joined Aug. 2012

bitter much?

1/15/2013 4:27:13 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
dude_d2009
Minneapolis, MN
36, joined Jul. 2012

I have that same problem! They like them bad.

1/16/2013 1:26:44 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
djbonnette014
Marietta, OH
31, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
yet another, 'why can't a nice, kind guy like me get laid' thread.

So true so true

1/16/2013 12:45:23 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
zerobeginning
Los Angeles, CA
31, joined Jan. 2013

Honestly, it's not that i don't like nice guys. It's just that they are boring and predictable. I can't say for all women. I don't know them all nor do i want too. But personally, nice guys make good friends not lovers or boyfriend because they are boring inside and outside the bedroom. I like a man to be a man. Ladies first in the door when you open up the door is one thing but expecting us to always put the move on in the bedroom... that's lame! Ladies first when it comes to ordering food at a restaurant is being a gentleman but letting her pay for the meal just because she offers... that's lame!!!

there is a fine line between being a gentleman and being too nice. I want to be wanted, special, needed, and desirable. if you have to ask before you kiss me, it ruins the kiss before you even kiss me.

being unpredictable and a little demanding (in the bedroom) to me is awesome! relationship doesn't have to be drama, it should be filled with surprises... like an adventure. and frankly if you have much to share because you are not an adventurer then... well, you're boring.

like... pick me up but don't tell me where we are going, you can take me anywhere that way.

like... kiss me and run away into the crowd and see if i chase you.

like... ask me if another girl is hot based on my standards.

like... take risk!!! take the chance that i won't like it or be angry but take risks!!!

that is fun and filled with surprises.

1/16/2013 1:22:18 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
aidines346
Fullerton, CA
43, joined Dec. 2012

Nice guys can get laid,it will most likely cost us $100 per hr bawahahaha

1/16/2013 1:37:27 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
cardiosmash
Downey, CA
34, joined Jun. 2012

Women want a nice guy but he must have confidence and balls. Despite what they say or how they reply on here. Deep down they want a masculine man who takes charge but is still cool.

1/16/2013 2:25:17 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
lickemlikem
Portsmouth, VA
40, joined Jan. 2013

I think those type girls are still nice its just when they do find a nice guy that's to good to be true they dog them because they don't believe it they self ( now why you wanna hurt me cause somebody hurt you shit they (young ladies) won't have nobody but the next one) game already lost the man didn't stand a chance off top

1/16/2013 6:43:27 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
cardiosmash
Downey, CA
34, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from lickemlikem:
I think those type girls are still nice its just when they do find a nice guy that's to good to be true they dog them because they don't believe it they self ( now why you wanna hurt me cause somebody hurt you shit they (young ladies) won't have nobody but the next one) game already lost the man didn't stand a chance off top

That's what's up real talk.

1/16/2013 10:10:13 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
whtsoutthere
Santa Ana, CA
47, joined Feb. 2012

Love nice kind guys. But also don't want a push over. But guys be a gentleman to the ladies. Treat a woman the way you would want someone to treat your mom or sister

1/17/2013 7:58:24 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
mzjuliem
Moreno Valley, CA
54, joined Jan. 2013

Boys want a Good Girl who is only bad for him......Girls want a Bad Boy who is only good for her.

2/16/2013 10:01:20 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
pocahontas026
Irving, TX
31, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
yet another, 'why can't a nice, kind guy like me get laid' thread.

Wow I was just thinking that!

2/16/2013 10:09:34 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
pocahontas026
Irving, TX
31, joined Dec. 2012

I agree with this.

Quote from grlriot:
You are absolutely right. I should have stated that I was speaking for me and me only and I don't consider my self normal or average by any means. There is line between nice and jerks, and a very fine line between nice and the gentleman that you are describing and the guy above me. Jerks are rarely jerks on the first or second date. That comes out later after you've invested time which is what most of the outside world sees. What does leak from them in the beginning is the confidence that I seek. The gentleman you're describing would recognize if you were done eating or not, or that when he asked where you wanted to go and you said I don't care, that you meant it. Not that that scenario is easy because a lot of women these days don't make it that way(Ive been guilty of it myself). I guess the point that I was trying to make is that 'over eagerness to please' doesn't work for me (and me only). That I'd want my man to make choices for himself that make him happy regardless if I like it not because that's real. It's 50/50 and if hes too worried about me, if I'd like it or not, he would not be getting what he needs. When I quite fighting him, and answer his questions on everything, I feel like I'm taking advantage or that he would be better off with someone as passive as him. I don't call that insecurity because I've had a few of those and that is a whole other thread. That's who they are and it doesn't mix well with me.

2/23/2013 7:11:48 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  

mailman91
Jacksonville, FL
46, joined Aug. 2010

Sad but true..its crazy.

2/23/2013 10:39:52 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
loveithateit2
Brunswick, GA
36, joined Nov. 2012

Me personally I want the nice guy who treats me with respect and is a true gentleman however I also want a man who is a "man" yea yea old fashioned but I want a man that makes me feel secure in the fact he is strong enough and not a p*ssy and if the need arises he can step to the plate. Personally I think that there are too many women who say they don't need a man to defend them or care for them... I'm not speaking financially cause a girls got to make her own way and its not right to depend on a man to jump up and pay her bills but having a man care for you is more than just money or fixing crap it's about being secure in the fact your man will defend your honor make you feel cherished and wanted. Fairy tales are bs this is the real world and there's not magical happy ever after you got to work for it if you want it to be a great relationship and sometimes personally speaking I want a man to say no to me and challenge me but not in a hateful way if that makes sense. Cause if a person gets their own way and is never told no at some point they will walk all over their partner. I think it's a balancing act and hope my flawed prince is out there lmao that's just how I feel hope it made some sense haven't had any coffee yet

2/23/2013 6:08:54 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
naya25
Chicago, IL
30, joined Feb. 2013

When a man embraces chivalry, has morals, and respects women, women are attracted to that guy. Women do like nice guys but sometimes nice guys (as well as girls) finish last. Y? Personally, it's difficult to lower standards of physical beauty and attraction. This may be tmi but o well lol. If I can't see myself sleeping with u one day, its not gone work out. Point blank period. So even if a guy is nice and has all the qualities I like in a man, he has to be attractive as well; not attractive to others, but attractive to me. But sometimes a guy's personality makes him a ten physically. It just depends on the woman.

2/24/2013 4:48:09 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  

largotha
Lancaster, PA
34, joined Dec. 2008

Women do want nice kind guys. The real question is do you have the other qualities they want in a person as well? Everyone has thier own set of tastes such as personality, looks, income, fitness, musical, and a host of others. You might be a nice guy, but do you have a decent income or are you physically fit for what they want? These are the questions that need to be answered. Being nice is probly my lowest feature and the most noticed one, simply due to the fact I hide the other sides of myself to avoid attracting the wrong women.

3/8/2013 9:57:50 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
tehchrist
Crestview, FL
30, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from lmarie12:
Now here is a discussion I can add too. All women want a good guy. The reason the bad guy gets chosen over the good guy is bc the bad guy says all the right things a woman wants to hear. And we don't like the "good" guy all the time. Some women think they can change the bad boy to the nice guy. But that doesn't work either.
CHEW B*TCHES DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT

3/8/2013 4:19:56 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
tehchrist
Crestview, FL
30, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from zerobeginning:
Honestly, it's not that i don't like nice guys. It's just that they are boring and predictable. personally, nice guys make good friends not lovers or boyfriend because they are boring inside and outside the bedroom. I like a man to be a man. Ladies first in the door when you open up the door is one thing but expecting us to always put the move on in the bedroom... that's lame! so in other words YOU WANT TO BE DATE RAPED

3/8/2013 11:20:10 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
ladylookn4luv
Decatur, GA
27, joined Feb. 2013

It's not that.most men lie just to get some.so we prefer men who dnt best around the bush.or women in my case.

3/23/2013 5:12:37 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  
funzatious2
Louisa, VA
47, joined Mar. 2013

I love nice kind guys, where do I find one?

3/23/2013 11:04:13 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from funzatious2:
I love nice kind guys, where do I find one?

The Digital Doggie says:

MESSAGE AS FOLLOWS:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Try the " gay " section...

END OF MESSAGE:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Digital Dog

3/23/2013 11:19:12 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys? | Page 2  

joe_grappler
Over 1,000 Posts (1,369)
Larimore, ND
45, joined Apr. 2011

The idea that gay guys are "nice guys" is a complete misconception. We can be just as much a bunch of cheating, lying, abusive pricks as straight guys. From women's perspective, OK, we're not trying to get in your pants, but that doesn't make us "nice."