Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

fresno hookups

With Facebook Dating, you needn t be concerned that all of your pals will see you hunting for adore. texas hookups Grindr is totally free to use and advertisement supported, but the premium version, Grindr Xtra, delivers ad cost free browsing in addition to other options like adding numerous Tribes and advanced search filters. To support you choose whether to part with your difficult earned cash, we ve listed membership prices for every site beneath. bunnikay nudes Our customers are verified, which assists to steer clear of the possibility of chatting with scammers.

mega personal

If you don t have choices, work to boost your profile and self offline. lakeland personals Either you know someone off the apps or in the apps, in the finish, if you and him endures and tested most of the trials given to you, that is your true really like. com mouth watering pictures of a number of meals inventions. what happened to battlecam Cody initiated the connection in June of 2016 and the two started a conversation that would continue for years to come.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/3/2012 10:38:46 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  
shantel_heartsu
Houston, TX
34, joined Aug. 2012

Hi I'm asking registered voters or/and non-registered voters what they think of our presidential candidates ranning for president of this year and if you have any opinions on this tread about the candidates than please voice your opinion your voice and vote matters in this country and please no negrative message about each other this posting is about politics and who is ranning for president so please keep it nice and respectful here, thank you!! Which candidate do you think would change and improve the United States for better and would be a great president for another four years?? Which of of the candidates have very good policys on taxes, and would create jobs, improve school systems, affordable living, improve SSI and health insurance?? Which one of the candidates would you vote for and like to see in the white house later on this year?? Who would you vote for and support thru the end?? And why would you vote for that candidate and support one of them??

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/3/2012 6:42:25 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  
pa5cual77
Houston, TX
40, joined Sep. 2011

i don't care to vote for anyone of them they are not christian obama is muslim who they believe jesus was a prophet and romney is a mormon they believe that the only way to GOD is threw joseph smith they also believe that satan and jesus are brothers and that lucifer should of died on the cross not jesus, thats in the mormon book the name mormpn came from the name of a demon named moroni

9/4/2012 12:41:10 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

ellersue
Montgomery, AL
58, joined Jul. 2012

Correction, Muslims believe Jesus was a Holy prophet sent by God and born of the Virgin Mary. Mohammad is a prophet, just like Abraham, no more no less. They do not worship Mohammad they worship God, Allah or Jehovah; it's all the same just another language. Read your Koran. I don't know much about the Mormons so will refrain from any ignorant hearsay.

Also, for your information, most Muslims were just as appalled at 9/11 as everyone else, because it went against everything the Koran teaches. War (Jihad) is OK but the slaughter of anyone who is not attacking you is a sin.

9/4/2012 12:43:22 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

ellersue
Montgomery, AL
58, joined Jul. 2012

FANATICS ARISE FROM ALL RELIGIONS, EVEN CHRISTIAN!!!

9/4/2012 3:47:54 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

ellersue
Montgomery, AL
58, joined Jul. 2012

OH and Shantel,

OBAMA all the way!!!! He has delivered on many of his promises and if he couldn't at least he tried. If the Senate had not obstructed legislation the way they did he may have accomplished more. For the most part I think he has done a fine job, we can't expect to get out of the economic trouble we're in in a mere 4 yrs. I say give the guy a chance without all the BS from the Senate. If they have legitimate objections or grievances that's different, but work it out, don't try to sabotage the President just because he doesn't belong to your party, or HEAVEN FORBID he is African-American (deep intake of breath in shock, lol).

Well that's my opinion, NOW EVERYONE VOTE, DON'T JUST ASSUME HE WILL WIN!!!!!

9/4/2012 10:28:38 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  
shantel_heartsu
Houston, TX
34, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from pa5cual77:
i don't care to vote for anyone of them they are not christian obama is muslim who they believe jesus was a prophet and romney is a mormon they believe that the only way to GOD is threw joseph smith they also believe that satan and jesus are brothers and that lucifer should of died on the cross not jesus, thats in the mormon book the name mormpn came from the name of a demon named moroni

To pa5cual77 how do u know that mormons have that believe that Jesus and Lucifer are brothers and that lucifer should of died on the cross how do u know that they believe all that stuff that u said on here????? And it saids on Obama's bio that he is not a muslim he is a christian, his father was a muslim he come from a muslim family but he is not a muslim anymore he give his soul and heart to Jesus and he is a born again believer, !!

9/4/2012 4:32:12 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

simpcounmam
Cassville, MO
63, joined May. 2010

Obama , he understands what it is to be borne not having a silver spoon up his but . He is a American , believes in Jesus . Has had more lies told than any pres. that I can remember . The Republicans have filibustered everything he has tried to do , so we have no ideal if it would work or not . We need to let him have a fare chance . Romney wants to give super rich more tax breaks , more than George W did . That almost broke America , got little to no jobs out of them .

9/4/2012 6:23:11 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  
pa5cual77
Houston, TX
40, joined Sep. 2011

ok first of all obama is not american and what is a holy prophet jesus is the son of GOD, obama signed the NCAA Jan 1,2012 do you know what that is marshall law why would he do that well maybe he knows something we don't just like 9-11 with bush and obama does not care for any blacks we lost jobs he gave brazil jobs to drill oil not us and the pipe line job coming from canada he said no that could of created 20,000 jobs, and what i said about the mormons look it up if your trying to make it seem like i made it up O ITS CALLED READING, search, information

9/4/2012 7:09:07 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

simpcounmam
Cassville, MO
63, joined May. 2010

Belive whatever you want , learned you can't change a tea baggers mind with facts .

9/4/2012 7:28:14 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  
pa5cual77
Houston, TX
40, joined Sep. 2011

the road to hell is wide many will go but the road to heaven i small and narrow only a few will go there

9/4/2012 7:38:55 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

simpcounmam
Cassville, MO
63, joined May. 2010

I have been washed in the blood of Jesus Christ , my savour . Hope you have to Bible tells us judge not least you be judged . This was about who you are voting for . They are two different things .

9/4/2012 7:47:14 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

ellersue
Montgomery, AL
58, joined Jul. 2012

To pa5cual77,

You can believe what you want as you are entitled to your opinion. However if you want people to understand your opinions, then I suggest you learn how to use commas, periods or some kind of punctuation to clarify your position. I can read very well, thank you very much, I just find it very hard to follow inarticulate ramblings.

No, I have not read to book of Mormon as it held not interest for me. I do suggest that if you do read any book from another religion then you need to do so with an open mind, not a biased one.

Your sound like an uneducated person who only spouts out what he has heard.

9/4/2012 9:23:44 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  
pa5cual77
Houston, TX
40, joined Sep. 2011

look at the democratic convention on the flyers obamas face next to the bible saying prophecy is complete and a huge mural of him there calling him savour if you being washed in the blood you should be warning everyone about this , o and you with the commas, and periods im sure if heaven had a college you would be ther some day but it doesn't none of the apostles had any true education they were fishermen iam no judge just a man exposing the truth

9/4/2012 9:42:10 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

simpcounmam
Cassville, MO
63, joined May. 2010

You are so full of crap, you tell one lie after the other . I am sure you Belive what what you say on here , that just makes it all the sadder . I'll be praying for you . Jesus loves you and died that you could be saved .

9/4/2012 10:12:19 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  
pa5cual77
Houston, TX
40, joined Sep. 2011

Chuck Norris Threatens “1000 Years Of Darkness” If Obama Wins

Prisonplanet.com Sept 4, 2012

“If we look to history, our great country and freedom are under attack, We’re at a tipping point and, quite possibly, our country as we know it may be lost forever if we don’t change the course in which our country is headed.”

9/4/2012 10:15:14 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  
pa5cual77
Houston, TX
40, joined Sep. 2011

should checkout www.prisonplanet.com and www.nowtheendbiggins.com

9/4/2012 10:26:45 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

simpcounmam
Cassville, MO
63, joined May. 2010

Another tea bagg er heard from !

9/5/2012 1:49:28 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

jrholmes
Over 1,000 Posts (1,337)
Tucson, AZ
33, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from pa5cual77:
Chuck Norris Threatens “1000 Years Of Darkness” If Obama Wins

Prisonplanet.com Sept 4, 2012

“If we look to history, our great country and freedom are under attack, We’re at a tipping point and, quite possibly, our country as we know it may be lost forever if we don’t change the course in which our country is headed.”

lmfas....stay in Texas ya loon.....and keep Chuck Norris with ya!
its closed minded idiots that wanna push their morals on others that are ruining this country! mitts a twit! im hoping when Obama wins he will be able to do a lot he has been stopped on by the GOP. but with the GOP choosing mitt they have handed the election to Obama!

9/6/2012 11:30:55 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  
charlieh420
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,261)
Warwick, RI
57, joined Apr. 2011

Obama..

This election was decided when Bill Clinton gave the best speech of his life..
If I set a goal to travel around the world, I wouldn't stop half way..
only to end up where I started..

The President, Vice President et al still have a job to do..

Romney? I believe Mitt is so in love with himself that he thinks
he can do a Takeover of America as he has done with so many target companies..

9/8/2012 4:36:01 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

ellersue
Montgomery, AL
58, joined Jul. 2012

Amen to that. Romney has been so busy saying what he thinks his party wants to hear, he has no original opinions or thoughts of his own, and his clone is following in his footsteps.

VOTE OBAMA!!!!

9/8/2012 2:19:27 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

ellersue
Montgomery, AL
58, joined Jul. 2012

AMEN!!!!

WRONG RELIGION

9/9/2012 6:14:49 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

ellersue
Montgomery, AL
58, joined Jul. 2012

Being an artist at heart, I can't help but mention that black is the inclusion of ALL colors, where as white is the absence of ALL color.

I like my world and the people around me to be colorful!!! OBAMA 2012!!!!

9/10/2012 3:41:29 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

simpcounmam
Cassville, MO
63, joined May. 2010

Amen!

9/19/2012 11:44:44 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

pentopaper
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,079)
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from boydike:
OH and as far as the TEA PARTY is concerned, they really should get a different name or at least a diff movement to ally themselves with. If you look up your fifth grade history Mr birther !! you will see that the Boston Tea Party was a protest against taxation without representation. You have representation , and so do all your right wing Bible thumper friends. If you and yours had it your way we would all rise to the sound of church bells and fall asleep to a prayer . Not that theres anything wrong with religion it just doesn't belong in the government!! can I geta AMEN???? lol bad blogger be good peep and vote Obama

you are dead dog right on this one,,but the government shouldent force cathlolic hospitals/doctors to go against their own religion and give out birth control either,,,,,,,you cant have it both ways,,say keep religion out of gvmnt. then have the gvmnt force religion to do what its teachings are taught to be wrong

9/20/2012 1:41:25 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

pentopaper
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

im not catholic,,i personally think they are the scurge of the earth,,,but their teachings are "no birth control" you cant force them under the freedom of religon act to partisapate in the funding of birth control ,,,period

9/21/2012 1:40:26 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

pentopaper
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

i just cant do it man,,the free clinc is open,,go see a doc and get the script and pay the 25bux your freakin self for the pills,,government should not be in the birth control biz.
heart/liver disease/cancer is one thing,,,but birth control is another,,,,,hell go to your nearest truckstop and buy f**king condoms outta the bathroom its only 3 quarters rolled together,,,i mean shit,by your own saying im a idiot and even i can rub 3 quarters together,,,,,,so lets meet in the middle,,,she go's to the health dept. and gets a "happy sack" full of condoms,,,,,,shit i forgot they already do that,,everytime my x went to the clinic "yea we where poor white trash" she came home with a brown paper bag full of condoms and a script for birth control,,,,,and im sorry if you feel a need for more but dude ive lived it,,,everytime she went for her female health checkup she came home with a bag of condoms and a script for birth control and in my opinion the gvmnt. did their job,,,,guess what,,we where poor white trash and we found the 25bux to go fill out the script!!!

9/21/2012 1:49:58 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

pentopaper
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

heres a novel idea that nobody has considerd,,,,BUY IT YOURSELF,,ITS ONLY 25 FREAKING DOLLARS A MONTH

9/21/2012 1:57:25 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

pentopaper
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

my god,,its like the id voter laws,,,,its aganst the law to leave your house without id,,,you,,shit,,practally have to show id to take a piss now days but the dems are all up in arms cause ya gotta show id to vote,,,gimme a break,everybody has a freakin id,,,why CAUSE YOU HAVE TO HAVE ONE,,,BY LAW,,,yet you b*tch about having to show one to vote,,god if i was a dem i could find bigger things to b*tch about

9/23/2012 9:42:49 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  
nanu45
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,359)
Eugene, OR
54, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from pentopaper:
my god,,its like the id voter laws,,,,its aganst the law to leave your house without id,,,you,,shit,,practally have to show id to take a piss now days but the dems are all up in arms cause ya gotta show id to vote,,,gimme a break,everybody has a freakin id,,,why CAUSE YOU HAVE TO HAVE ONE,,,BY LAW,,,yet you b*tch about having to show one to vote,,god if i was a dem i could find bigger things to b*tch about

I really wish admin would kick your a** off.

It's not because you're a challenge or anything, but this board is for liberals and Democrats, and you've just admitted that you aren't a Democrat.

9/26/2012 8:30:48 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  
aquarius1982
Atlanta, GA
35, joined Sep. 2012

Don't vote for none of them don't none of them,obama or mitt have the peoples best interest at hand.God said in the bible have no other Gods,(kings or political rulers) nothing before him lest they make u sin against me.the world, including our country is in the process of divine change.we don't need no government of man to guide r protect the people we have to have a government of God.that's the only way there will not be corruption in the gov.in the declaration of indepencence it states that once the gov. Has become corrupt an has start working against the people instead of for the people then its time to abolish that one an set in a new one.not a new one on man s principles but on Gods principles.so if your faith is in obama r mitt then your doomed! The united states is under martial law(military control)its about to be war of some kind.peope wake up an unite

9/30/2012 4:42:34 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

marmar94
Over 1,000 Posts (1,033)
Vancouver, WA
23, joined Sep. 2012

Obama. The main reason why is because i'm not going to vote for someone who wants to not legalize Gay marriage.

10/1/2012 10:17:26 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  
pento105
Over 1,000 Posts (1,521)
Dildo, NL
49, joined Jan. 2012

Just WoW,,,the world is going to hell in a hand basket and you are basing your decision on who you vote for on who agrees with gay marrage or not.
And this people is our future

[Edited 10/1/2012 10:18:15 AM ]

10/8/2012 1:53:14 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

cosmicgem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Springfield, MO
61, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from pa5cual77:

Well you are half write. Wrongmney is a Mormon. President Obama's Father was a Muslim. He visited his dad. President Obama lived with his American Christian Grandmother, and his Mom. And probably grandfather. Barak Obama IS Christian. Don't you recall the stir about the Christian church he had been attending and the pastor saying some stupid things. He changed churches. Neither are muslim. Can you not tell by listening to the man and what he wants to has done Why that he is Christian. He could have joined a rich law firm and made lots more money out of law school. But he choose to work with the under priviledged instead. I'm quite sure They couldn't afford to pay him what he Could have been making. The man cares for the common people like you and I. He shuns many of the richer super paks that could financially ensure his re election. Don't buy into the republican lies. They Tried to dig up dirt on him and couldn't find any so made up that and the birther thing as well as other things.

10/8/2012 2:25:55 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

cosmicgem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Springfield, MO
61, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from pentopaper:
i just cant do it man,,the free clinc is open,,go see a doc and get the script and pay the 25bux your freakin self for the pills,,government should not be in the birth control biz.
heart/liver disease/cancer is one thing,,,but birth control is another,,,,,hell go to your nearest truckstop and buy f**king condoms outta the bathroom its only 3 quarters rolled together,,,i mean shit,by your own saying im a idiot and even i can rub 3 quarters together,,,,,,so lets meet in the middle,,,she go's to the health dept. and gets a "happy sack" full of condoms,,,,,,shit i forgot they already do that,,everytime my x went to the clinic "yea we where poor white trash" she came home with a brown paper bag full of condoms and a script for birth control,,,,,and im sorry if you feel a need for more but dude ive lived it,,,everytime she went for her female health checkup she came home with a bag of condoms and a script for birth control and in my opinion the gvmnt. did their job,,,,guess what,,we where poor white trash and we found the 25bux to go fill out the script!!!

Oh You again. As usual you are quoting rep propaganda. Do you Ever really know that to which you speak? Insurance companies could Save money paying for birth control over paying for pregnancy and births. The real thing is as written. If Anyone on the same group policy Objected to a particular coverage for religious reasons the insurance company would not have to Pay Out for that coverage to any body on that policy. Even though they paid premiums for said coverage. Not Just Birth control. Some Religions Object to Any kind of modern medicine or medical procedure. You could be Paying for coverage for hospitalization of a heart attack. And they object in tim buc two to madical procedure and walah. You have been paying for Nothing. Rich keep their tax cuts and their premiums and not pay out a dime.

10/19/2012 12:53:02 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  
zoey357
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
Boston, MA
58, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from ellersue:
Amen to that. Romney has been so busy saying what he thinks his party wants to hear, he has no original opinions or thoughts of his own, and his clone is following in his footsteps.

VOTE OBAMA!!!!

10/19/2012 12:54:21 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  
zoey357
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
Boston, MA
58, joined Mar. 2011

im voting for obama .. because romney,s view scares me !.........

10/19/2012 5:57:30 PM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  

molark
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,971)
Chicago, IL
96, joined Oct. 2012

Obama because I have good American sense, finally.

10/20/2012 12:57:02 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  
number3starchil
Wilmington, NC
46, joined Oct. 2012

Obama is guiding infastructure green technology he's building a future for our kids, he's honest sincere,hard worker all the stuff he's been trying to do ,republicans,keep voting against him,but he pushes on,romney lies his policies will cause a deppression ,and with the state of the word could influence war,i have a 137 i.q. i study this stuff I've seen top economist state that there is need to be scared,for our national security if scumny, or romney gets reflected,they are praying on un educated people they can lie to,they want protect the rich,the rich are a whole another type of people,they only care about their greed ,romney is a mormon preist not Christian, mormons are a cult they are pegans they believe in man having multiple wives,he is evil and deceptive in Germany people have houses that are covered with solar panels that produce 5 times the power nessasary for their home they get free utilities,and sell the remaining power back to the grid and make 3500 year profit all green and clean, obama wants to get us there too,the rest of the world is growing with green energy independence ,we are so far behind,but obama is changing that,romney wants get rid of everything obama has done the only reason its taking long is because are country was bankropt when panama took office,because of the same policies that romney has,romney is also pro war,do not believe a word he says,fox news and and most news channels are all owned by the republicans so they are all bias towards Rodney,mostly the fox channel don't watch it,romney don't care about poor people,or health care help getting into college,rich people don't need it, i could on and on just vote for obama it is extremely important

10/23/2012 3:39:03 AM Who wants to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why???  
zoey357
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
Boston, MA
58, joined Mar. 2011

would love the free utilities and make on it too........