Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonsls

How significant are century beliefs to you? This website is strictly a news and information internet site about the disease. asian singles nj These inquiries let this senior dating site offer you much more precise and prosperous matches. I know quite a few guys who have transformed their lives and are wonderful males of honor who are still in prison. japanese girls looking for sex The dating profile and fb profile are not linked, so u don t have to worry.

skipthegames singles

People today with zero empathy will by no means talk about the disadvantaged. colorado springs personals It s a neat notion in that it shows you and your match have comparable habits and interests. You have to be lite on your feet and capable to have a conversation. russian orthodox singles Michelle L.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/2/2012 3:23:14 AM Would you give up your pet?  

immane
Bronx, NY
26, joined Aug. 2012

Let's say you've been seeing someone. For even about two months, you've been intimate and stayed over each others homes every now and then. Now you and whoever you're with feel pretty comfortable with each other after some time. This person has allergies and tries to fight it when he/she comes over. Now you've decided for them to move in but they said you must get rid of your cat or dog. Would you?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/2/2012 7:29:25 AM Would you give up your pet?  
reese49
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,331)
Jackson, OH
53, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from immane:
Let's say you've been seeing someone. For even about two months, you've been intimate and stayed over each others homes every now and then. Now you and whoever you're with feel pretty comfortable with each other after some time. This person has allergies and tries to fight it when he/she comes over. Now you've decided for them to move in but they said you must get rid of your cat or dog. Would you?

No, I wouldn't give up my pet. Look at it like this, she asks you to give up your pet, you do so, she moves in. What else will she make you give up.

That's the sign of a controller. I've been there, done that.

12/2/2012 9:29:46 AM Would you give up your pet?  
fluidpower
Silver Grove, KY
48, joined Oct. 2012

Depends.
For starters this is opinion and opinion only. You have only know them for "2 months" and you're moving in together...Big Mistake.

6-mos to a year minimum....MINIMUM!

Too much unseen stuff could still arise to make you change your mind.

And some cases, a year could still not be quite enough.

Giving up Barky or Meowy would be a tough thing to do, but the right thing if you're certain this is "the one"

[Edited 12/2/2012 9:31:53 AM ]

12/2/2012 3:23:39 PM Would you give up your pet?  

dances_in_woods
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,883)
Henderson, TX
50, joined Mar. 2011

Nope, They'll go before my pets do.

Tell her to go to get a allergy shot or take some benedryl. Wonder what she'll want you to give up next?

[Edited 12/2/2012 3:25:58 PM ]

12/2/2012 9:23:31 PM Would you give up your pet?  

immane
Bronx, NY
26, joined Aug. 2012

Lol good answers. But this isn't my personal situation. Just a scenario because I would never give up my cat for no women. Not only is he like my son, once ans most likely the girl leaves. I won't even have my buddy to comfort me. I couldn't do it to him anyway.

12/9/2012 3:19:32 PM Would you give up your pet?  
angelived
Mabank, TX
44, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from immane:

I look at it this way. They agreed to date me knowing I have pets. There are medications that can be taken to help with the allergies. And not everyone is allergic to cats or dogs. They say they are because they just don’t care for animals. The animals can be bathed and groomed. Precautions can be taken to help with allergies or even prevent them.
A guy did tell me once to get rid of my cats. I told him to hit the door and don’t look back. He could have made the decision in the first place to not date me knowing I had cats and dogs. That was his choice. I won’t abandon a life for someone else’s pleasure and happiness. They animals were here first and they will be here last. If you date me knowing I have them don’t think you can tell me to get rid of them.

12/9/2012 3:24:15 PM Would you give up your pet?  
angelived
Mabank, TX
44, joined Aug. 2012

I knew a guy once that was jealous over my dog. He even cried because my dog got to sleep in my bed and he didn't. I barely knew him. I picked up my dog in front of him and gave her a kiss on the head. I told him he knows how to drive and to take off down the raod. Muff was a 5 pound shitzu...

12/9/2012 3:26:37 PM Would you give up your pet?  
1nf1del
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,784)
Montrose, CO
46, joined Aug. 2010

I would never give up my dog for any reason, that would be like getting rid of my children!

12/9/2012 9:57:39 PM Would you give up your pet?  
hawkeye111x
Boise, ID
56, joined Nov. 2012

I have had my meow meow for 9 1/2 years, she is like my little family and has literally saved my life twice. I would never give her up for a woman. A woman comes and goes unless she is a real woman with values and would never ever say that to me. If it did, then I would say good bye to her, and keep my meow meow. She gives unconditional love all the time, and she is love beyond comprehension unless you have an animal you love so dearly. Aren't they precious.....................

12/10/2012 9:21:29 AM Would you give up your pet?  
1nf1del
Montrose, CO
46, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from hawkeye111x:
I have had my meow meow for 9 1/2 years, she is like my little family and has literally saved my life twice. I would never give her up for a woman. A woman comes and goes unless she is a real woman with values and would never ever say that to me. If it did, then I would say good bye to her, and keep my meow meow. She gives unconditional love all the time, and she is love beyond comprehension unless you have an animal you love so dearly. Aren't they precious.....................

12/10/2012 3:26:08 PM Would you give up your pet?  
1nf1del
Montrose, CO
46, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from littl_cowgirl:No. I chose my pets as a lifetime commitment and I will honor it - they give me so much joy on a daily basis.

Nothing makes me sadder (doing rescue work) than when we have senior pets who's families gave them up at a very vulnerable point in their relatively short lives.

I can agree with this, people take on the responsibility of a pet without doing any research or get a pet for a child thinking they are disposable and then dump it off somewhere when they realize they got themselves in too deep, it really pisses me off! On an average day my dog eats before I eat, he sleeps in the bed next to me when it's cold, my dog is treated no different then any other family member!

12/10/2012 3:40:46 PM Would you give up your pet?  
reese49
Jackson, OH
53, joined Jul. 2012

b]Quote from littl_cowgirl:No. I chose my pets as a lifetime commitment and I will honor it - they give me so much joy on a daily basis.

Nothing makes me sadder (doing rescue work) than when we have senior pets who's families gave them up at a very vulnerable point in their relatively short lives.

Quote from 1nf1del:
I can agree with this, people take on the responsibility of a pet without doing any research or get a pet for a child thinking they are disposable and then dump it off somewhere when they realize they got themselves in too deep, it really pisses me off! On an average day my dog eats before I eat, he sleeps in the bed next to me when it's cold, my dog is treated no different then any other family member!

12/10/2012 9:07:21 PM Would you give up your pet?  
hawkeye111x
Boise, ID
56, joined Nov. 2012

I looked at my meow meow playing on her cat tree today. I sat and watched her having fun going upside down and swinging back and forth. She looked up at me, and then jumped down, jumped over on my lap and licked my nose, then jumped back on the cat tree and again started playing on it.
It astounds me how smart she is. It makes me so happy to see her follow me around the house like a puppy. But being a cat she has a mind of her own. I love the way she is stand offish at times doing what she wants to do. Then coming up to you bearing down on your legs, and meowing, pet me pet me, pet me. so you do and she nibbles at your hands or fingers.
Yes having an animal is very rewarding especially if living alone. They are there for you at all times, good and the bad. They don't understand all of what humans go through, but they sure understand pain. They can sense the pain in you and what you are going through and they come closer to you and want to be near you............

I love my cat. This little calico is so precious. She is getting alot of toys for Christmas. I took her to the pet store the other day and she showed me by going through the store, what she liked. I already got them for her, got them that day. So Christmas morning she can open her presents. I will of course help her and play with her with all of them I got her.

Yes I love my animal.. =^o^=

12/11/2012 12:27:16 AM Would you give up your pet?  
yourfriendfirst
Lobelville, TN
59, joined Sep. 2012

No I wouldn't people know I have pets and that I can't live with someone
who smokes. I have friends that smoke but not in my home and they respect
my space when we are out, like rolling the window down in the car or smoking
outside at my house. I appreciate that. I have moved out when a guy told me
I had to choose him or the dog. I still have the dog.

12/11/2012 12:29:00 AM Would you give up your pet?  
yourfriendfirst
Lobelville, TN
59, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from hawkeye111x:
I looked at my meow meow playing on her cat tree today. I sat and watched her having fun going upside down and swinging back and forth. She looked up at me, and then jumped down, jumped over on my lap and licked my nose, then jumped back on the cat tree and again started playing on it.
It astounds me how smart she is. It makes me so happy to see her follow me around the house like a puppy. But being a cat she has a mind of her own. I love the way she is stand offish at times doing what she wants to do. Then coming up to you bearing down on your legs, and meowing, pet me pet me, pet me. so you do and she nibbles at your hands or fingers.
Yes having an animal is very rewarding especially if living alone. They are there for you at all times, good and the bad. They don't understand all of what humans go through, but they sure understand pain. They can sense the pain in you and what you are going through and they come closer to you and want to be near you............

I love my cat. This little calico is so precious. She is getting alot of toys for Christmas. I took her to the pet store the other day and she showed me by going through the store, what she liked. I already got them for her, got them that day. So Christmas morning she can open her presents. I will of course help her and play with her with all of them I got her.

Yes I love my animal.. =^o^=

My vet said my cats have accepted me into their pride. Sounds like your has too.

12/11/2012 2:02:34 AM Would you give up your pet?  

alysqueak
Chicago, IL
26, joined Jul. 2012

i would give blood for my dog to get better, he's going blind

12/11/2012 5:53:10 AM Would you give up your pet?  

autumnsmile
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,449)
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

I made a lifetime commitment when I adopted my fur family.There are measures (talk to your vet,google,etc.to lessen the allergic reaction as well as the allergens in pet hair,but these animals were here first.
Most of mine were origionally deemed "non adoptible"for this or that reason.For many,this is the last stop.I dont care if they are eye,tail or missing a leg.I dont care if they are old and are here to enjoy their final days,or that they are zone dogs.I see them for the thinking,feeling creatures who will be confused n grieve if theyre discarded.I worry enough about that with the adoptible fosters since many my fosters have to stay for rehab before they can be adopted and do bond w us and the other animals.If you dont think the bonds are strong and real,youve never seen Jojo take care of his blind foster sister.

12/11/2012 6:00:52 AM Would you give up your pet?  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

my phone wont let me edit,sorry.

12/11/2012 12:19:08 PM Would you give up your pet?  
hawkeye111x
Boise, ID
56, joined Nov. 2012

It is very very sad when the commercial comes on about human society animals, and what people have done to them. Beat them, make them go without food, or water, but the cruelty is so bad. I have tears in my eyes when I see it. I can't turn away and don't turn the channel but it makes me want to go down there and adopt as many as I can stand, but I can't and that in itself upsets me greatly.
Those little animals need our help, and if it wasn't for people like yourselves keeping those that yes, no legs or three paws, one ear no tail or something else. It really amazes me at the love that is on here, and my heart goes out to you. I wish I could hug everyone of you..............It shows me your love for your animals.
They come up to you wanting petted or held or kissed, yes, I kiss my meow meow and she licks my nose. When she comes up and goes straight to my nose, I know she is loving me and know she wants comfort and I stop what I am doing and immediately give it to her. She has never in her life been hit, thrown down or cared badly for. I won't allow it and tell people coming into my home, be nice to my meow meow please, or they will have to go right then and there.
I will be on the computer and she sits down there on the carpet looking up at me to get my permission to climb up and lay on my legs. If I am not typing then I let her jump up and most of the time I let her and forget about doing something right then. I always have time for her. She is my family, and I love her very much. I have followed up with others that love her also, and when I die I will give Babygirl to them. She enjoys their company alot. So I am blessed. I hope you are also.

12/11/2012 12:44:29 PM Would you give up your pet?  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

My little MissMercy has been my last cruelty case.Ive seen much worse over the years,but you do reach a pointe where you cant take it anymore.Mercy lost her tail via being swung by it (bones of stub spiral fractutures and still had a cigg butt jammed in one of her empty eye sockets.She was 6-7wks old

12/11/2012 12:48:48 PM Would you give up your pet?  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

Jojo was a teeny unweaned kitten w huge eyes and an abscess the size of a large lime obetructing his breathing and swallowing.You should see him guide,protect her and even gives her mice hes caught.She can catch flies out of the air!

12/11/2012 1:13:34 PM Would you give up your pet?  

ninajanet
Houston, TX
25, joined Nov. 2012

I love my dogs! They are both girl chichuahua and I would never give them away!! They are my life , and whoever wants to be with me will have to accept them! My dogs have been there for me since I was 13 so 7 yrs already and they show me more love then people now these days.. Sad but true. Love your pets guys because they will always be there for you and they understand when your in pain.. Mine always cheers me up when I feel down and I would do anything for my babies! I would and try to pay whatever money for them to get better and it has happen I recently had to pay $450 out of my own pocket to save my dog because she had to have her uterus out but I wasn't going to give up on her because I know she wouldn't give up on me!!!! Pets are family too and have feelings

12/11/2012 4:09:25 PM Would you give up your pet?  
hawkeye111x
Boise, ID
56, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from ninajanet:
I love my dogs! They are both girl chichuahua and I would never give them away!! They are my life , and whoever wants to be with me will have to accept them! My dogs have been there for me since I was 13 so 7 yrs already and they show me more love then people now these days.. Sad but true. Love your pets guys because they will always be there for you and they understand when your in pain.. Mine always cheers me up when I feel down and I would do anything for my babies! I would and try to pay whatever money for them to get better and it has happen I recently had to pay $450 out of my own pocket to save my dog because she had to have her uterus out but I wasn't going to give up on her because I know she wouldn't give up on me!!!! Pets are family too and have feelings

Gosh I love your love little one, and thank you for not giving up on the little thing. Animals are awesome and give unconditional love. I wish we as humans could give a 1/4th of what they give, this world would be that much better for it. thank you little girl you are awesome.

12/13/2012 10:24:12 PM Would you give up your pet?  

lonelycountrygr
Gainesville, TX
48, joined Oct. 2012

Would you give up your child.....Duhhh

12/13/2012 10:39:19 PM Would you give up your pet?  
dej88
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,889)
Hummelstown, PA
68, joined Apr. 2008

No, there is medicine for allergies. Believe me. I am allergic to cats. Getting rid of your pet is not necessary. And if they say you have to, it sounds more like they just don't like animals.

12/13/2012 11:02:59 PM Would you give up your pet?  
hawkeye111x
Boise, ID
56, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from dej88:
No, there is medicine for allergies. Believe me. I am allergic to cats. Getting rid of your pet is not necessary. And if they say you have to, it sounds more like they just don't like animals.

thank you for saying this. Puts more faith into us as human beings, with the heart of an angel. They are in fact our children only with four feetsies..............

12/14/2012 12:57:12 AM Would you give up your pet?  
dej88
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,889)
Hummelstown, PA
68, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from hawkeye111x:
thank you for saying this. Puts more faith into us as human beings, with the heart of an angel. They are in fact our children only with four feetsies..............

I know the heartache of pets with illness. I lost a three year old golden to cancer and now I have a great dog battling the same thing but there is a better chance for remission with him and I am doing it right now, once a week at the vet for treatment. So far, So good. I am like you. I wish I could adopt all of them. There should be more people like that.
Autumn is a great example and I think most of the people here in the pet forums are like that too. This is a great bunch.

[Edited 12/14/2012 12:57:37 AM ]

12/15/2012 1:34:19 PM Would you give up your pet?  
eimat
Anderson, IN
57, joined Dec. 2012

Absolutely not. As some others said, they knew I had pets when they started dating me. I am a responsible person and would not commit to having pets if I was not serious about living with them and taking care of them. They are just like a child, in that they love unconditionally and they depend on me.

12/17/2012 4:24:27 PM Would you give up your pet?  
check_mate1
Over 2,000 Posts (2,799)
Albuquerque, NM
33, joined Nov. 2012

I couldn't they are like my second children

12/18/2012 12:07:21 AM Would you give up your pet?  

lizthecatlady
Kingsford, MI
35, joined Nov. 2012

They are my children. The only reason I would ever do it is if for some reason, it was the best choice for them. I live with my mom and my brother right now. If I were to get married (and he did not move in), I think I would leave my eldest here - which would not be giving up him, just leaving him where he's comfortable - with my brother, because he worships my brother. And Mandarin would be happy to just have visits... I spend some time with my mom and brother daily, so even if I were married (again), I don't see that changing. Three of my five cats would be lost basket cases without me, and my fourth, well he and Mandarin don't get along. So I think it would be the four and me.

12/18/2012 12:36:02 AM Would you give up your pet?  

lizthecatlady
Kingsford, MI
35, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from lizthecatlady:
They are my children. The only reason I would ever do it is if for some reason, it was the best choice for them. I live with my mom and my brother right now. If I were to get married (and he did not move in), I think I would leave my eldest here - which would not be giving up him, just leaving him where he's comfortable - with my brother, because he worships my brother. And Mandarin would be happy to just have visits... I spend some time with my mom and brother daily, so even if I were married (again), I don't see that changing. Three of my five cats would be lost basket cases without me, and my fourth, well he and Mandarin don't get along. So I think it would be the four and me.

The only time I ever "gave up" a pet was because I was moving from Mississippi to Michigan, I didn't have a set job... I had a place to live so I could be back where I grew up but I had had a kitten for a few months who had lots and lots of health problems, and the lady I worked with at the vet's office agreed to be his new mommy because she could care for him financially. Without all the aid, he would have passed away right away. He needed special food, and to be on antibiotics quite frequently and steroids. My children - as a rule - have been my children for their life, and will be my children in my heart forever.

12/18/2012 10:18:17 PM Would you give up your pet?  

brownsugar30135
Douglasville, GA
44, joined Jul. 2011

No, I wouldn't even consider it. I have an american bulldog, and my rule is:
You don't have to love animals, but you will tolerate my dog, respect him, and never let that statement come out of your mouth.. ( you should get rid of your dog )
My dog loves me when some friends and family don't show me love.

An animal only wants 2 things in life. That's to eat and be loved.!!!!!
If someone ever expects me to get rid of my baby, it's quickly the highway for him.....

OAN: If you are considering getting rid of a lifelong friend and committment that you made to your pet, you probably shouldn't think about owning another animal. Can you imagine the emotional stress an animal goes through being discarded like he/she is trash?

12/26/2012 6:48:08 PM Would you give up your pet?  
comingtofish
Jasper, GA
42, joined Dec. 2012

Yes you can have him but he comes with a daddy

12/28/2012 11:44:52 PM Would you give up your pet?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,243)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I have no personal pet ... but the family pet is one of the family and would never be given up.

12/30/2012 7:38:46 PM Would you give up your pet?  
laurall11
Durham, NC
53, joined Dec. 2012

Never! My pet is like my child and I have committed to give my dog his forever home. Animals give unconditional love, don't complain and always listen to you!

1/5/2013 3:40:46 PM Would you give up your pet?  
magnoliadogs
Frierson, LA
40, joined Nov. 2012

Absolutely not. A person who is allergic to animals would know before two months and it wouldn't even get to the first date for me. My dogs are my children. It's a package deal.

1/5/2013 5:04:02 PM Would you give up your pet?  
reese49
Jackson, OH
53, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from magnoliadogs:
Absolutely not. A person who is allergic to animals would know before two months and it wouldn't even get to the first date for me. My dogs are my children. It's a package deal.

1/6/2013 10:29:00 AM Would you give up your pet?  

mssmo
Stow, OH
56, joined Jun. 2010

NO! I don't even view them as pets, they are a part of my family.

1/6/2013 11:20:57 AM Would you give up your pet?  
hcollins54
North Olmsted, OH
63, joined Jan. 2013

Hell no pets are family members

1/11/2013 11:10:18 PM Would you give up your pet?  

wolf_dog_wolf
Belfry, KY
52, joined Jan. 2013

no way he was a gift when i needed some one the day my dad sid he had caner and he was dying so no way it is both of us or nothing

1/12/2013 12:09:04 PM Would you give up your pet?  
damagedgoods43
Schenectady, NY
48, joined Aug. 2012

If it was a pet hamster yes I would give it up for love, but I have 2 parrots. One has been in my life for over 30 years, and they both have a lot more years to go. My date will have to be fine with my pets and they have to be fine with her before any thought of moving together.

1/28/2013 9:27:55 PM Would you give up your pet?  
friendsfun1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,050)
Clinton, PA
45, joined Oct. 2012

NO, I would not give them up. Best to ask if they have pet allergies early on, good you reminded me of that. They are my babies, keeping them.

1/30/2013 12:12:40 AM Would you give up your pet?  

ontheloose69
Over 2,000 Posts (2,334)
Dyer, IN
54, joined Oct. 2009

hell no like there kids i'm a package deal. lucky is my baby girl.

1/31/2013 2:08:53 AM Would you give up your pet?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Sometimes one must give up a beloved pet. If not to death, but for another reason, be sure that you find a pet compassionate person to adopt the pet.

1/31/2013 8:30:34 AM Would you give up your pet?  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

There are reasons that rarely arise that a pet must be rehomed.Getting into a relationship,moving,or because the pet got pregnant are not acceptible reasons,yet are often why pets are deemed disposible.

1/31/2013 9:33:37 PM Would you give up your pet?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

2/1/2013 7:10:55 PM Would you give up your pet?  

truckdriver007
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,294)
Bowling Green, KY
59, joined Feb. 2012

My little girl stays with me no, and I said NO matter what. If some woman said she had to go, then I would tell the woman to not let the door hit her on the a** on her way out. My dog has been with me though good time and bad times, she is just a small dog but if another dog comes near she gets between us to protect me even tho it is usually the other way around but she would give her life for me without a second thought.

2/6/2013 2:58:12 AM Would you give up your pet?  
lqqkinginca
Los Angeles, CA
66, joined Sep. 2012

I'll never give up my fur-babies for any man, allergies or not.

2/12/2013 2:11:49 AM Would you give up your pet?  

dayna389
Sandy, OR
27, joined Feb. 2013

Not a chance. Thats like telling someone to give up their kid...

2/12/2013 2:25:57 AM Would you give up your pet?  

trunks6677
Turlock, CA
31, joined Feb. 2013

Hell no if me in that person. Hit it off then find out for any resone she wants. Me to get rid of my pet I'll find a way for her to except. Or live next to my pet if not to bad I guess that's like getting rid of a family member. That's. A big nono. (Ohana)
Family and no 1 gets left behind

2/17/2013 1:12:49 AM Would you give up your pet?  
tkell1966
Rancho Cordova, CA
50, joined Feb. 2013

Never! Love me, Love my dog. No man is worth it. My dog loves me unconditionly, have yet to find that in a man. She is the same as my child. Never!

2/26/2013 6:19:31 PM Would you give up your pet?  

darlac
O Fallon, MO
46, joined Feb. 2013

Nope!!! I wouldn't give up my pets for anyone at 2 months you still don't know if it will work out.

2/27/2013 12:28:18 AM Would you give up your pet?  
cheechako63
Anchorage, AK
53, joined Jan. 2013

HELL NO...

If you can't work it out, move on. Allergy meds work great. I was allergic to my daughters horses when they were in 4-H and guess what I took my meds and put my big girl panties on and dealt with it. They loved him and even I was attached too much to get rid of him due to allergies.

It's called unconditional love with an animal. Most humans are not capable of that.

2/27/2013 9:14:11 AM Would you give up your pet?  
allicat2222
Kenosha, WI
47, joined Apr. 2012

I'm allergic to cats. I won't date anyone with a cat because if it became serious, then what? It wouldn't be fair to the guy OR the cat! They are a family, as are you with your pets, and how kind is it to break up a family? She shouldn't have seen you to begin with.

2/27/2013 9:24:11 AM Would you give up your pet?  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

Quote from allicat2222:
I'm allergic to cats. I won't date anyone with a cat because if it became serious, then what? It wouldn't be fair to the guy OR the cat! They are a family, as are you with your pets, and how kind is it to break up a family? She shouldn't have seen you to begin with.

I also would not date anyone willing to relinquish their pet to suit me or anyone else.Pets are like children,non disposible family members.If they don't think that way,they have nothing I want or am intrested in having in my life.

2/27/2013 9:15:36 PM Would you give up your pet?  

liteguy
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,712)
Scranton, PA
60, joined Dec. 2007

say was nice seeing U ....
this their home too ... like it or leave it !!

2/27/2013 10:25:59 PM Would you give up your pet?  

arlynetx
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,217)
Houston, TX
41, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from immane:

Nope. That is on my profile too that if you are allergic you won't want to hook up with me because the pets stay.

3/2/2013 9:19:25 AM Would you give up your pet?  

islandia8
Over 2,000 Posts (3,326)
Tacoma, WA
52, joined Jan. 2013

NEVER.... no matter what the circumstances. I would never have given up my own kids when they were in my care and dependent upon me either. When I make a commitment, I keep it - NO MATTER WHAT!!

3/2/2013 9:21:15 AM Would you give up your pet?  

islandia8
Over 2,000 Posts (3,326)
Tacoma, WA
52, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from liteguy:
say was nice seeing U ....
this their home too ... like it or leave it !!

3/2/2013 6:57:17 PM Would you give up your pet?  

davit49
Tacoma, WA
54, joined May. 2012

because my cat beats up ur dogs sorry he stays