Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megahookup login

DatingStudio has already listed 9 sites for dating abroad. free dating sites in chicago In a time exactly where isolation is additional familiar than physical touch, it s a good adjust of pace. It verifies the profile photo of the user during the registration approach. hot busty asian girls Chat web pages are a great way of forming new relationships, no matter whether you re just hunting for a casual hookup, a friendship, or even possibly the enjoy of your life.

skipthegames login

Last year, soon after my father s complications from COVID 19 left him unable to return to work, I had to stop finding out full time in order to take over his small business. craigslist birmingham al personals So he stated okay and off we went. When you happen to be on a dating app, it can be hard to figure out just how a great deal to ask just before you truly take the leap and agree to meet up IRL. usasexguide tucson But I do feel having you and your partner list out 3 items you do not want to ever budge on is a great conversation to have.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/10/2013 10:44:25 PM Dating the old school way  

vale42
Findlay, OH
59, joined Jul. 2008

are there any real gentlemen out there who beleive in the old school dating,,,asking a lady out to date,dinner,etc,,,,then drop off at home without the sex thing for awhile,,,,,i would love to old school date,but seems like men dont know how to do this anymore or just forgot i guess,,,ones who open the door for a lady,,,,,,,,,

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/11/2013 11:37:06 AM Dating the old school way  

sunnydee7777
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,674)
Clermont, FL
67, joined Aug. 2011

3/11/2013 12:17:04 PM Dating the old school way  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,651)
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

I've met many "real gentleman" who've been courteous and mannerly and feel the same way about developing a relationship.

Sure, there are a few who have a different viewpoint about how their relationships should progress, and I'm sure they meet others who feel the same way.

I do think that many men, at our age, have found that their previous relationship had become sexless, or nearly so, and they don't want to get into another like that, so they try and find out, perhaps too soon for the woman they're asking, if sex will be a part of the relationship.

3/11/2013 9:30:16 PM Dating the old school way  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (58,547)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

My father is from Findlay! Hasn't lived there in 70+ years, but that's where he was raised. He may still have family there or in Mt Blanchard. (Or did they move to Florida?)

You know I believe in doing it the old fashioned way. I've been impotent for 30+ years so sex is out of the question even if it were acceptable.

3/11/2013 11:14:27 PM Dating the old school way  

gar1
Richmond, KY
64, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from lovethelake17:
I've met many "real gentleman" who've been courteous and mannerly and feel the same way about developing a relationship.

Sure, there are a few who have a different viewpoint about how their relationships should progress, and I'm sure they meet others who feel the same way.

I do think that many men, at our age, have found that their previous relationship had become sexless, or nearly so, and they don't want to get into another like that, so they try and find out, perhaps too soon for the woman they're asking, if sex will be a part of the relationship.
this lady is so right

3/19/2013 2:32:38 PM Dating the old school way  
mellowguy1948
Manitowoc, WI
68, joined Mar. 2013

Yep at least one, me. I believe the only way to make it last is start with a good
understanding of how you want it to progress, both people discussing everything
important to any relationship. Then start building on that. And don't forget
mutual respect.

3/20/2013 8:13:21 PM Dating the old school way  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,873)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

~~OP~~ In order to date the "old school" way wouldn't one have to meet a likely candidate for a date someplace other than the internet?

3/24/2013 2:19:55 AM Dating the old school way  
terrynnc
Wilson, NC
61, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from cupocheer:
~~OP~~ In order to date the "old school" way wouldn't one have to meet a likely candidate for a date someplace other than the internet?

why would he not be able to find a lady on the internet, it doesnt matter where you meet, you can date a lady anyway you want to as long as she agrees to it, if I can find someone anyone can, but you have got to hang in the and OP try POF there are many more ladies on there looking for dating like that, but you have to keep on trying or keep living alone

3/28/2013 12:21:26 AM Dating the old school way  
24milkduds
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,785)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Mar. 2012

3/28/2013 11:28:58 PM Dating the old school way  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

3/31/2013 5:55:14 PM Dating the old school way  
lawnpro9
Bellville, TX
56, joined Feb. 2013

Yes... but I send flowers thanking the woman for the date the next day.

3/31/2013 6:34:17 PM Dating the old school way  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,651)
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

Quote from lawnpro9:
Yes... but I send flowers thanking the woman for the date the next day.

The only man who ever did that for me was my late husband. I remember being just thrilled and I got the goosebumps all over again.

4/2/2013 4:05:05 PM Dating the old school way  

vida60
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,627)
Norman, OK
57, joined Jul. 2012

A lot of guys opens the doors for me, probably cause they think I'm old

4/6/2013 7:28:58 PM Dating the old school way  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I shall ask, again. How old?

4/6/2013 7:29:13 PM Dating the old school way  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Which school?

4/14/2013 8:49:38 PM Dating the old school way  
lawnpro9
Bellville, TX
56, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from lovethelake17:
The only man who ever did that for me was my late husband. I remember being just thrilled and I got the goosebumps all over again.

I have always done this. I think it was my upbringing. But ya always call to let each other know you made it home. And ya thank them for the date. The woman will know she s special. And remember it for the remainder of her life. And truly. ... is this what were here for

4/23/2013 7:04:15 AM Dating the old school way  
decbaby43
Deland, FL
72, joined Apr. 2013

I have met a few men who live the old school way, and it is such a good feeling.

4/24/2013 9:58:24 AM Dating the old school way  

pigshot61
De Soto, MO
67, joined Mar. 2013

My stepfather taught me to treat women like ladies, with due respect. Today, there too often seems to be a lack of respect from both sides.

I will continue to follow my stepfather's teaching.

4/25/2013 5:27:00 PM Dating the old school way  
glorydays1967
Mount Pleasant, PA
50, joined Apr. 2013

4/26/2013 11:05:46 AM Dating the old school way  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from 56funman:
I would luv to find a lady for an old schoo date. I am old school and yes, a gentleman. I send ladies message, and never hear back. I sometimes wonder if some ladies are serious or they're looking for a 10! At our age, that seems a little ironic. I don't know what the answer is, I wish someone could enlighten me!

"Not answering" is an issued we have discussed plenty.
See, there are many reasons for a person not to answer an e/mail....from distance to different goals....and all those reasons are known as "preferences".

4/26/2013 9:39:14 PM Dating the old school way  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from vida60:
A lot of guys opens the doors for me, probably cause they think I'm old

Or because they are gentlemen....Gee, I come from a culture where even young kids open doors for the ladies.
BTW, 52 is not old...

4/27/2013 5:40:29 PM Dating the old school way  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Dating the old school way is still the same ... one still has to meet someone in person sometime.

4/28/2013 12:02:25 AM Dating the old school way  
justjimmy2
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,701)
Arizona
Argentina
64, joined Aug. 2012

Ironic? wanting to date someone with the old school ways but is going to meet them on the net

My wife of 40 years has been gone for just over three years. We met as highschool sweethearts and carried the same values all through those 40 years. In todays world I am a dinosaur... but thinking about it, I am good with it. The old ways are still better.

4/28/2013 4:24:37 PM Dating the old school way  

realandoldtimer
Toledo, WA
66, joined Apr. 2013

Old school is great I thought I found the one, but I am back. She went crazy I had to tell her to go.

4/30/2013 12:09:50 PM Dating the old school way  

dublinproud
Fargo, ND
64, joined Mar. 2013

Old school dating will never die for some of us. I believe in bringing a boquet of flowers to the first dinner date, pulling out her chair for her to sit down, holding hands, opening doors, walking her to her front door, kissing her hand then ask if we can date again.

5/2/2013 1:50:17 PM Dating the old school way  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from dublinproud:
Old school dating will never die for some of us. I believe in bringing a bouquet of flowers to the first dinner date, pulling out her chair for her to sit down, holding hands, opening doors, walking her to her front door, kissing her hand then ask if we can date again.

What when the lady you are dating is in her 60s but feeling in her forties? Old school dating may not need to be THAT old school dating.

5/2/2013 11:05:05 PM Dating the old school way  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

5/3/2013 6:23:12 AM Dating the old school way  

classylunawest
Orange, CA
37, joined Jun. 2012

love this idea! Im not old but I love the old school way of doing most things. seems everything is rushed now-a-days. wish the dating game was slower..u know like exchange numbers..long phone conversations..go out on a date..some more phone conversations...seems everything is cut out and its straight to sex???

5/22/2013 5:11:54 AM Dating the old school way  
mguar
Wayzata, MN
69, joined May. 2010

Well said;
My wife of 34 years passed recently and I felt that I had fulfilled my moral obligation to her, my children, and society..

Most of the last half of the marriage was not only free of sex but also free of any real sort of intimacy. She had issues from before meeting me and never would seek professional help in solving those..
My profile says it all, if the fires are out or other issues exist frankly I'm not interested..

Now I understand the lady I seek is not likely to be willing to meet the three date rule or any other arbitrary deadline for sex.. However I do not want to repeat my previous experience..
So at some point prior to a date I'll need to ask the question.. If the conversation doesn't ever approach the subject the date will never happen..
While sex isn't the reason I seek someone it is a part of the reason.. I've got plenty of buddies to keep me company. I'd like my last years to be spent with a whole woman and not just a female.

5/22/2013 9:07:05 PM Dating the old school way  

peppermint12
Maryville, TN
71, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from mguar:
Well said;
My wife of 34 years passed recently and I felt that I had fulfilled my moral obligation to her, my children, and society..

Most of the last half of the marriage was not only free of sex but also free of any real sort of intimacy. She had issues from before meeting me and never would seek professional help in solving those..
My profile says it all, if the fires are out or other issues exist frankly I'm not interested..

Now I understand the lady I seek is not likely to be willing to meet the three date rule or any other arbitrary deadline for sex.. However I do not want to repeat my previous experience..
So at some point prior to a date I'll need to ask the question.. If the conversation doesn't ever approach the subject the date will never happen..
While sex isn't the reason I seek someone it is a part of the reason.. I've got plenty of buddies to keep me company. I'd like my last years to be spent with a whole woman and not just a female.

I don't think your experience is unique. I have no problem if a man needs to 'ask the question' but I might object to the three date rule. I don't think there should be a rule or a deadline. I would consider it a conversation worth discussing while in the getting to know you stage. Hopefully, not in the first message but at some point. I would be turned off by a man who brought up the subject too soon. It would make me feel like he was more interested in sex than a relationship.

5/22/2013 9:18:57 PM Dating the old school way  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Dating the old school way is the best way.

5/23/2013 9:40:26 PM Dating the old school way  
savefree
Gaston, NC
56, joined Jul. 2012

i like the old school way

5/24/2013 10:49:53 PM Dating the old school way  
blackribbon
Royal Oak, MI
52, joined Dec. 2012

I've gone on a few "old school" dates ... but I met them in real life and not on the internet. I'm from the south. I just stand there quietly until the door opens so many doors get opened for me. (I'm not rude about it...and if my hands are empty, and the other person's are full, I will open the door)....

What I do like about dating at this age is that I am more comfortable with myself and can discuss almost any topic point blank...and I wasn't not as good at that as a "kid". Now that I'm in nursing school, I probably can discuss anything to the point of embarrassing the man without even the trace of a blush....I will have to watch that.

5/25/2013 6:37:44 AM Dating the old school way  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,024)
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from vale42:
are there any real gentlemen out there who beleive in the old school dating,,,asking a lady out to date,dinner,etc,,,,then drop off at home without the sex thing for awhile,,,,,i would love to old school date,but seems like men dont know how to do this anymore or just forgot i guess,,,ones who open the door for a lady,,,,,,,,,

The hardest thing on a dating site is to close for the date but takes sports if you want to play any sport you learn the fundamentals of it to excel in the sport and don't believe you can hit a fast ball without skills... Dating is like sports and involves fundamentals too...you set goals and don't always hit home runs on first dates but the best dates involve anticipation for down the road like sex for one the way it happened in yesteryear based on timing and other factors...and don't think your date doesn't have an opinion like yourself or make your first date a Q&A over an informal setting and if that works future dated happen the good old way or move on to next contestant mutually..no hard done or loss of timing either...

5/26/2013 7:29:20 PM Dating the old school way  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

6/2/2013 5:57:21 AM Dating the old school way  
blessedbyjesus
Shelbyville, IN
55, joined May. 2013

I am "old school" and believe that a date should be where the man picks you up (this is after you have initially met and feel safe)at your home, open the car doors for you. Takes you somewhere that you both agree on & he pays the bill. He returns you home safely and if you agree, gives you a nice hug before leaving you safe in your home!

6/2/2013 4:20:12 PM Dating the old school way  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,024)
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from blessedbyjesus:
I am "old school" and believe that a date should be where the man picks you up (this is after you have initially met and feel safe)at your home, open the car doors for you. Takes you somewhere that you both agree on & he pays the bill. He returns you home safely and if you agree, gives you a nice hug before leaving you safe in your home!

If you're a lady in which you are, you should be treated accordingly but this is a cyber world where there are slim pickings and too many toads...this way takes longer to find quality, as there us too much quantity here instead.. sometimes maybe a friend should invite you out where you might meet someone enjoying the same interests as you...but not liquor related because that may force you around a younger crowd who cater and support liquor because the young drink more then older do...jmo

6/2/2013 5:45:40 PM Dating the old school way  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,003)
Cedar Grove, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

a man stupid enough to ask a woman for sex should be turned down. sex is something that just happens between two people who want it to happen.

6/3/2013 1:12:17 AM Dating the old school way  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

If I were dating it would be the "old school" way since I am old.

He would have to ask me out on a date.

He should have made all the plans for the date after we had discussed what we would enjoy doing.

He would come to my home and pick me up.

He would open doors and see me seated (if at a restaurant).

He would pay the bill.

He would not ask, nor expect, a tumble in bed as a reward.

Now ... if that sounds one-sided ... then any gentleman reading this is not a gentleman --- because I like to get to know someone before I ask them on a date ... and then I pay the expenses ... and the plans are all mine to make. Gotta keep them guessing what might be in store next time.

6/4/2013 11:18:40 PM Dating the old school way  
joyfulheart1966
Washington, IN
51, joined Jun. 2013

I have thought the very same thing. A true gentleman that can sincerely a appreciate a woman of character.

6/9/2013 3:12:24 PM Dating the old school way  

rrredlipz
Lacon, IL
58, joined May. 2013

Bravo sugar!!!

6/9/2013 10:57:12 PM Dating the old school way  
2naive
Ellicott City, MD
60, joined May. 2013

Quote from cupocheer:
If I were dating it would be the "old school" way since I am old.

He would have to ask me out on a date.

He should have made all the plans for the date after we had discussed what we would enjoy doing.

He would come to my home and pick me up.

He would open doors and see me seated (if at a restaurant).

He would pay the bill.

He would not ask, nor expect, a tumble in bed as a reward.

Now ... if that sounds one-sided ... then any gentleman reading this is not a gentleman --- because I like to get to know someone before I ask them on a date ... and then I pay the expenses ... and the plans are all mine to make. Gotta keep them guessing what might be in store next time.

Except, I heard there are those who sign up for these sites just to get a free dinner... Is it true?

6/15/2013 1:09:00 AM Dating the old school way  
lookin4ones
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,437)
Hurst, TX
57, joined Oct. 2010

I don't understand this new age of dating. I'm very outspoken and that means i'll be single forever.

6/17/2013 12:51:08 AM Dating the old school way  
marlotho
Slippery Rock, PA
61, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from duchessa:
What when the lady you are dating is in her 60s but feeling in her forties? Old school dating may not need to be THAT old school dating.

I agree yes I like old school dating but I don't want to see some one for 4 months before sex and find out we are not compatible in that area. I didn't even do that with my LATE husband. on the other hand I don't want 1 night stands

6/17/2013 12:55:55 AM Dating the old school way  
marlotho
Slippery Rock, PA
61, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from luckylouie42:
a man stupid enough to ask a woman for sex should be turned down. sex is something that just happens between two people who want it to happen.

strongly agree

6/17/2013 1:02:33 AM Dating the old school way  
marlotho
Slippery Rock, PA
61, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from luckylouie42:

strongly agree all the men I have gone out with open doors etc. ( gentlemen ) I really don't know what you people consider "old school dating" unless you are from the 1800"s things are the same way now with men as they were 40 years ago today's world the women are more aggressive

6/17/2013 7:03:27 AM Dating the old school way  
meetme28269
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Mooresville, NC
71, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from marlotho:
I agree yes I like old school dating but I don't want to see some one for 4 months before sex and find out we are not compatible in that area. I didn't even do that with my LATE husband. on the other hand I don't want 1 night stands

Someone gets modern day life.
Good for you.

6/20/2013 9:31:03 AM Dating the old school way  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from marlotho:

For some people "old school" may be to date a guy who opens doors and rive you home..Guess what? To open doors and to drive you home is not old school but manners and it is as common today as it was 20, 30 and 40 years ago.
I think most ladies mean something else when they say "dating the old school way".

6/23/2013 2:07:20 AM Dating the old school way  
mayra7281
Rio Grande City, TX
34, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from vale42:

I'm looking for one of those.... Where are they???
I've been a widow for 8yrs now,,i'm thinking on restarting my life again..

6/23/2013 10:53:47 AM Dating the old school way  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,003)
Cedar Grove, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

sorry, but i have to laugh, about opening doors for women, if you are at the door, and i am not there yet, open it yourself, dont stand there looking stupid, if you get to the car ahead of me, open the damn door, and get in. JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

6/23/2013 5:23:20 PM Dating the old school way  
lookin4ones
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,437)
Hurst, TX
57, joined Oct. 2010

Yeah! that old fashion loving will be good just about now.

6/23/2013 8:55:37 PM Dating the old school way  

blueboy351
Bumpass, VA
77, joined Jul. 2008

Yes there are some of us still around..I'm so sorry anyone who has had problems...I apologize for my gender...I was married to my wife 49 years when she passed..( we went to school together ) I MADE HER HAPPY..we were still on our honeymoon, ( so to speak ) she told me when she passed that I was to fond another companion...I followed her wishes and met the other love of my life on this web site..we were really happy together...we made each other really happy, it was a even trade...she suddenly passed 5/9/13....taking care and loving these woman was the easiest thing I ever did....I still open doors, tell others L love them....to me woman are so very special....yes there are some good men out there....don't give up on all of us because of some jerks....please !!!

6/24/2013 6:34:09 PM Dating the old school way  

blueboy351
Bumpass, VA
77, joined Jul. 2008

Yes there are some of us still around..I'm so sorry anyone who has had problems...I apologize for my gender...I was married to my wife 49 years when she passed..( we went to school together ) I MADE HER HAPPY..we were still on our honeymoon, ( so to speak ) she told me when she passed that I was to fond another companion...I followed her wishes and met the other love of my life on this web site..we were really happy together...we made each other really happy, it was a even trade...she suddenly passed 5/9/13....taking care and loving these woman was the easiest thing I ever did....I still open doors, tell others L love them....to me woman are so very special....yes there are some good men out there....don't give up on all of us because of some jerks....please !!!

7/2/2013 1:13:11 AM Dating the old school way  
ladiebugg55
Over 2,000 Posts (2,680)
Redding, CA
62, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from vale42:

Old school values equal old school dating for me..I would be embarressed to go out with a man that wasnt a true gentleman..I bringa lot into a relationship and strongly believe in equal treatment..If a date walks ahead of me, doesnt open doors or hold my chair as I sit, I get embarassed. No 2nd date..if they dont like being a gentleman and treating a lady as a lady, he isnt right for me..Next!..

8/22/2013 2:19:15 AM Dating the old school way  
12luvsolow209
Stockton, CA
30, joined Aug. 2013

I'm a lesbian ..but oldschool
I won't. Do the grounup. With somone. I'm not dating.
Beleve. In dates communication
Family. Manners. Reading to eachother. Get to know hers
have a family member. With. Me wyell I take her out on a date. Even
age dusent. Mean nothen all for it.
Its hard know of days

8/30/2013 1:50:32 PM Dating the old school way  

blueboy351
Bumpass, VA
77, joined Jul. 2008

9/2/2013 6:20:19 PM Dating the old school way  
jrupp0604
Over 2,000 Posts (2,666)
Stoughton, MA
68, joined May. 2011

Yes where are all the old school guys hideing

9/2/2013 6:26:53 PM Dating the old school way  

bier95
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,740)
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

Most of us are hiding in small towns and along way from the good women