Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega presonals

It really is hyperfocused on obtaining relationships, not just 1 night hookups. maryland personals Produced by queer ladies, this LGBTQ+ dating app is for ladies and nonbinary men and women who want to uncover love in a safe space. Making use of our dating chat you can assume singles, get to yesichat them far better, and pick out your one and only partner. sniffies for women The customers who are old enough to be fully over dating games that have a tendency to be consumed by them see this as a benefit.

megaperonals

Some people today respond improved to light hearted conversation starters, so why not attempt a game? Games like ‘would you rather , or ‘snog/marry/get rid of are both fun techniques to get the conversation flowing. speed dating la crosse wi And Instagram take overs in order to reach more young people with our prevention and awareness education. Heather Grennan Gary reports on what young couples make of marriage for much better or worse. philadelphia cityxguide We choose on takeout and a movie at his residence.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/7/2013 8:36:03 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

pinchecabron
El Monte, CA
39, joined Jul. 2009

Why do most girls IGNORE the nice guys & fall head over heels in LOVE with guys that treat them like sh-t? Can anybody tell me why???

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/8/2013 12:43:39 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,556)
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

I'm not sure. I married a nice/good guy and even though we are getting divorced he is still considered, in my book, a nice/good guy.

Hey OP stop picking those types of girls and not all girls/women are the same.

[Edited 4/8/2013 12:44:47 AM ]

4/8/2013 3:40:30 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
oolike_honeyoo
Pico Rivera, CA
30, joined Mar. 2013

Because the girls who like the badboy type are the girls you guys pick. U wouldn't pick a girl who is less pretty or sexy or has a nice body. Am I wrong?. Jerks are attracted to jerks. Simple as that.

4/8/2013 9:18:46 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

another, 'why can't a nice guy like me get laid thread'.

4/8/2013 10:16:57 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
tom1171986
Long Beach, CA
30, joined Apr. 2013

Can't we do a why can't a short guy get laid thread? Lol

4/8/2013 8:09:02 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
mrlosangeles1
Long Beach, CA
40, joined Apr. 2013

100% true!!

Well SAID!

This is to what

oolike_honeyoo Said!

[Edited 4/8/2013 8:12:05 PM ]

4/9/2013 8:54:41 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
deneez
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,068)
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from pinchecabron:
Why do most girls IGNORE the nice guys & fall head over heels in LOVE with guys that treat them like sh-t? Can anybody tell me why???

because we have a problem determining the difference between the two.

4/9/2013 12:06:40 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
satinylace
Over 1,000 Posts (1,691)
Chapel Hill, TN
55, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from pinchecabron:

Because women are naturally attracted to men that present themselves as a man that can take care of himself, hold his own and isn't afraid of anything or anyone. However, it takes a few "bad " encounters with the wrong "bad" men to realize a good guy don't need that image at all. Men are "visually attracted" they have a tendency to over look how totally screwed up in the head a woman is if shes knock out gorgeous. It's the same thing for woman that look for the bad boy image. When you grow up and figure out, realistically, what's important it will make better sense. Shallowness has karma!

4/9/2013 1:39:03 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
mskeepingreal
Compton, CA
49, joined Feb. 2013

why do guys go for looks first

4/11/2013 12:08:14 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
lilod
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,074)
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

"Nice guys" don't address women as "females".

4/11/2013 11:04:03 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
cdirect
Allen Park, MI
47, joined Feb. 2013

Did what Satinylace say make sense to you? I think it was clear.

Now with a name like pinchecabron What are you?

4/12/2013 2:36:48 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

pinchecabron
El Monte, CA
39, joined Jul. 2009

Its just a profile name but im one of the nicest guys there is and i dont like it.

4/13/2013 12:21:00 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
stubborn76
Los Angeles, CA
40, joined Sep. 2012

Because we love to challenge ourselves with a bad guys...
Bad guys are mysteriously intriguing. They go everywhere and try everything.....
A good guy will always be a good boring guy......

4/14/2013 2:25:56 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

irene808
Over 1,000 Posts (1,151)
Honolulu, HI
46, joined Jan. 2013

Amen to the women. A man usually noticed the outside look of the girl first

4/14/2013 8:54:22 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
sheena83
Lakeland, FL
34, joined Mar. 2013

Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. But the same as men who chase after the girls with the prettiest face, biggest butt n tits. She may not be the prettiest but may have the biggest heart but cuz of her appearance she doesn't stand a chance

4/14/2013 9:01:29 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

justaman2016
Haines City, FL
41, joined Apr. 2013

it all start with they dad

5/7/2013 3:19:26 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
oolike_honeyoo
Pico Rivera, CA
30, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from sheena83:
Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. But the same as men who chase after the girls with the prettiest face, biggest butt n tits. She may not be the prettiest but may have the biggest heart but cuz of her appearance she doesn't stand a chance

So true. I hear so many guy complaining on how stuck up and how these girls play to much. Well maybe ur going for the girl who u think you need just because of her looks. Guys find out later that's this girl is not what she claimed. Op if ur a good guy then look for ur other half.

Stop looking for the wrong girl. Look beyond the looks and u will see that there is a women outhere who want and are waiting for a guy just like you.

I think it just how it works. Good guys are attracted to bad girl and good girls are attracted to bad boys.
Makes me sick lol

5/8/2013 7:49:04 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,160)
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

It seems to me that introspection on a serious level (for both sexes) will yield better results than looking for someone then trying to conform one's own identity to suit the situation.

The 'bad boys' are seldom secure emotionally and because they are unstable there is a certain excitement that thrill seekers enjoy. Also there are 'controllers' who love to find someone to 'fix'. These relationships are patholotically doomed to fail because the premise upon which they are built is structurally unsound. When the winds blow or the rain comes there is nothing to hold them up.

Therefore it is reasonable to assume that digging and digging deep into one's own person unearths whatever fears (real or imagined) and clarifies either who one is at the core or at least who one strives to be.

Authenticity, honesty with oneself and others, prudence, kindness without throwing pearls to swine in one's generosity, sincerity, humor, playfulness, respectfulness, trustworthiness are a few of the items in my game plan.

The drama seekers are also manipulators. Addictive persons take hostages and don't have relationships.

The kind of person who will withstand the test of time must want the best for you for your own sake and this is not to be found in a weekend fling.

People can justify or rationalize almost anything but until one comes to grips with him/herself what are they offering?

I consider myself (in spite of my definite lunacy and other personal shortcomings) to be a man of great integrity. There is no reason for me to compromise myself as whatever time I have left is not going to be wasted on someone who has not taken the time to find out who they are meant to be.

If this sounds like good advice then please feel free to take it. If it sounds like something stupid or arrogant then flush it down the toilet. Either way I'm OK with your decision.

D

5/8/2013 9:46:24 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
shawn_35
Wichita, KS
39, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from mskeepingreal:
why do guys go for looks first

Are you implying that women don't go for looks first?

5/8/2013 10:05:11 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
mark_sunnyfield
Hattiesburg, MS
45, joined Mar. 2013

Women and girls are attracted to power : social, economic , and/or physical. Men who have or carry themselves in a way that suggests they have one of those types of power will attract women. It's power. If you have few friends, a crappy car, and are small, you are perceived as weak and will not usually attract women. Of course you might stumble upon a woman who wants a puppy to take care of, or an older woman who likes having power over you. But I wouldn't suggest the cougar relationship for any self respecting guy. Those women have issues.

5/10/2013 5:34:22 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
trinity143
Allentown, PA
34, joined Jul. 2012

I love nice guys but I don't like a push over you can be a nice guy without letting a women walk all over you a women wants to feel safe and protected and sometime nice guy don't know how to make a women feel that way and some women are just messed up in the head and have daddy issues and never was taught how a man is really suppose to treat a women I was lucky I have a great fathere  who is a nice guy and he treat my mom great but he doesn't let her walk over him and I respect that so nice guys when you get your girl treat her like a queen but don't let her walk over you because you are the King

5/24/2013 8:24:00 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
calypsosocute
Bunkie, LA
56, joined Mar. 2013

Those Nice Guys are what we dated. . then they morphed into the 'jerk! We still love the Nice guy they once were. . . or like me - Moved on.

5/27/2013 5:46:14 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
satinylace
Over 1,000 Posts (1,691)
Chapel Hill, TN
55, joined Mar. 2013

This is just my opinion and nothing more! In my life, I have always been attracted to the bad boys. The wilder, the badder the more I was attracted. The comparison could be made I liked men like the type of dogs I liked: Rottweilers. Not afraid of anyone or anything. I have made some bad choices and I have made some good choices. However, I am getting wiser and I am looking at the heart of a man, not the tough attitude or the badness within them. A ' good guy', to me, is defined how they treat me, respect who I am, and trust me.

5/29/2013 10:57:28 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
1kwoodson
Rolla, MO
40, joined Jan. 2012

Most women want a man that can take care of them. Not in a financial way but more in a physical and emotional way. If a man is not able to stand up for himself or present himself well then it raises the question if he will stsnd up for his woman. Maybe I am all wrong but it is a beautiful thing for a man to stand up and defend his woman. Girls like that knight in shining armor. Nice guys tend to be to nice and dont have that quality. There has to be a happy medium.

5/30/2013 4:34:06 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
shawn_35
Wichita, KS
39, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from stubborn76:
Because we love to challenge ourselves with a bad guys...
Bad guys are mysteriously intriguing. They go everywhere and try everything.....
A good guy will always be a good boring guy......

I consider myself to be a nice guy. I am far from boring.

6/1/2013 8:26:56 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
blackribbon
Royal Oak, MI
51, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from pinchecabron:

Why would a guy want a woman like this? Pass her by and pay attention to the quiet one in the corner who actually wants the good guy. This does not describe all women...but obviously, there is something attractive about this type of woman because so many men approach her. She isn't going to change ... why waste your time?

6/2/2013 1:49:25 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from pinchecabron:

Question is what do consider to be nice? What attributes do you have that would consider to be nice? What you think it's "nice" may not be to another person.

6/2/2013 2:02:06 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
blackribbon
Royal Oak, MI
51, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from netghost56:
Good (or "nice") guys are :

Boring (never does anything exciting)
Yes-men (agree to everything- twice as boring)
Passive aggressive (red flag!! Buried anger!!!)
No challenge ( = no fun)
Weak (avoids conflict)
Stable (another word for boring)

Look at it this way (from another perspective)- which would you rather have? The lady from the Geico commercials, or Tomb Raider Lara Croft??? Think about it.

If this is the definition of "nice guy", then yeah, this is kind of boring and not terribly attractive. While I don't want a man who fights, I am just as turned off by a man who runs from every conflict and agrees with everything I say (even when I know he doesn't).

If every weekend involves sitting on the couch watching every professional sport that comes on the tv or never changing up the weekend activities...yeah, that is boring.

Stable...now, that is a good thing. I like stable men who aren't afraid to stretch a little and try new things from time to time...(not sure that fits the definition of "bad boy" though.) And life hands out enough challenges, I don't need to "date a challenge". I kind of like it when I know "I'm all that" and can trust him without thinking about it.

6/4/2013 11:08:42 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

jmg123456
Dallas, TX
40, joined Jun. 2013

Because An Erection Is Important To A Relationship.

6/4/2013 11:20:19 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
littlebittwiste
New Lebanon, NY
38, joined May. 2013

I can tell you why, but i am not a girl.

The a**hole types, are also the outgoing types. They put themselves out their for a girl to notice. The nice guys are vastly quiet and don't know how to spark up a real conversation.

There is something to be said about the methods a player uses, because they do work... its just a matter of guys using the methods... without playing the girls... don't think many nice guys figure that part out really.

6/15/2013 7:13:21 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
earl425
Over 2,000 Posts (3,161)
Houston, TX
61, joined Jun. 2013

Personally I believe its because women for the most part are driven by prehistoric nature because they are the now and future mothers for offspring. Or caveman/woman instinct. In prehistoric days a woman could not survive unless the brute crude male could go out and attack animals for them to eat. So the stronger physical male specimen hence is her natural preferred for her survival. The more brutal and savage he was the more chance her and her offspring would have. I did not learn this from another or reading but from living and observing! Sadly most all women use prehistoric instinct which not only no longer applies but would be opposite in todays time.

7/6/2013 10:30:17 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

cassie584
Pittsburgh, PA
58, joined Jul. 2013

Woud you eat vanilla ice-cream every day because it's the safe bet or would you want the adventure of trying other flavours?

Take the vanilla out of your life and start adding a little more flavours as time goes by. Things can only change from there!!

Cassandra

7/11/2013 4:08:02 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
countryboy7961
Nevada, IA
47, joined Mar. 2013

Tell me what women are looking for in men. I must have the wrong look.

7/17/2013 9:58:32 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

cassie584
Pittsburgh, PA
58, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from countryboy7961:
Tell me what women are looking for in men. I must have the wrong look.[/quo

People are to busy looking instead of living. You can't find something you never had, so stop looking for it. Just make it happen!

9/23/2013 3:19:45 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

vinces2600
Collinsville, IL
42, joined Jan. 2013

Hmmm. DO THEY? I am still single lol am kidding Idont treat women like that should be ashamed if u do not stand up for loved ones make effort to least calll someone that will wink.is not in my DNA to watch someone helpless in any situation if you love them LOVE the real stuff u will give ur life for that person if not need to rethink where u are and change it not fair to anyone including urself . Yes Idont proof read and my typing sucks u will be abke to speak vince when Iam done is ancient dylic f rom tribe long ago they were called wth did he just say and don't care Ipeck super fast some might say a? The fastest pecker in the west doesn't sound right pretty fast the pecking thing lol only thing that separate weak from strong bothare the same thing is FEAR the strong fear also , what they fear is the diff courage is fear taking another step forward not taking no for awnser Iserved my country first to tell u the biggest and badest still cry like babys for mom when the nasty comes,

Always protect what is yours and always help those in need.ALWAYS who cares what got them there u haved chance give someone a better day or life do it for no reason but u can and take no credit tell no one see how that makes u feel wanna know true love there u go far as loving one u with joined as one.need Isay any more , if that is not possible u with wrong person should go to bbed thinkn bout uma nd waking up same way feel empty when not around um or forgetn something. Honor your family stand up , it is ur Duty they are just teeth lolz. If lucky may grow back , Respect treat others as they should be treated,not as you want them treat u that never happens,
Loyalty , do you truely love him,her
Selfless Service always do for others, even if they suck if at all possible tell no one was u do it cause u can and is what u should be doing see how that makes ya feel , it will turn u in to something better trust me and um yea the typing nope still don't care
You know what is right and u know what is wrong if your not doing what is right you are wrong tell my 17 yr old that all time is a good guy.can u tell how bored i am most think ever typed in one breath did one before this hit wrong button hehe yes Iam crazy and no you can't have some .

9/26/2013 4:31:38 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
freebrianna01
Harrisburg, PA
27, joined Sep. 2013

Not all girls are the same. Some one will come around?

9/26/2013 7:01:05 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

computercat
Rozel, KS
68, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from digitaldog

Independent, decent Woman wanted . . .
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Please help me.....!!
I will pay all expenses..
I need someone to accompany me..
( ethnicity not important, ( preferably a human )
to take a trip with me back in time..
This is NOT a joke...
Contact me immediately..
You will get paid once we get back..
You must provide and bring your own weapons,
I cannot guarantee your safety as
I have only done this once before...
If we get along good together I will
consider marrying you ( with proper pre-nup contract )
Women with all their toes will be considered first..
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

-XoXoXoX-

-

9/29/2013 12:20:23 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

cabig68
Pine Bluff, AR
49, joined Sep. 2013

I wish I had a woman to make me her love slave I would do anything she tell me

10/12/2013 9:39:46 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

kblove25
Nashville, TN
29, joined Oct. 2013

Well, I'd like to know why the nice men don't go for me???? I would love a decent man, a nice guy with good morals.

10/12/2013 9:40:45 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

kblove25
Nashville, TN
29, joined Oct. 2013

That would be nice to find that person, wouldn't it?

11/3/2013 7:26:09 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

vinces2600
Collinsville, IL
42, joined Jan. 2013

I like to think Iam a good guy at be ing bad but that can be good depends on the female., long as she grinds face twice a week at least I don't care to much will make.sht work and does anyone really give a sht if someone is nice or not , Ihave nvr met one girl ater first yr being with someone says he is so nice is why am with hm always hear geezs he is such a d*ck and going strong baffles me also they love to be fuked hard and long , long d*ck um, get down there use ur tougne makes that p*ssy drip 3 or 4 times be.foe u come up for a drink do that don't matter what u are lol now someone C 'mere

11/3/2013 11:19:14 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
luvlee_smile
Saint Louis, MO
35, joined Jun. 2013

Because most "nice guys" are boring "yes" men.

11/4/2013 3:49:22 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

bigironm
Stafford, KS
54, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from luvlee_smile:
Because most "nice guys" are boring "yes" men.

Im willing to bet if you new me very well you wouldn't say I am boring

11/13/2013 6:41:08 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

softltouch
Denver, CO
48, joined Sep. 2013

when are people gonna get it PEOPLE CAN FALL IN LOVE WITH WHO EVER THEY WANT MALE OR FEMALE STOP WORRY BOUT THEM AND WORRY ABOUT WHO YOU FALL FOR. why you keep falling for women that want bad guys and you so nice UMMMMM maybe change who you looking at stop whining you go after a nice girl for a change and you won't fall for the girls that fall for bad guys

11/23/2013 12:27:52 AM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
shawn_35
Wichita, KS
39, joined Feb. 2013

I consider myself to be a nice guy. I am far from boring. I have hobbies. Dangerous ones at that. Maybe some nice guys are boring, but not all. Here is what I have witnessed and experienced. Women like the bad boy types. Women think that just because the bad boy cheated in the past, he won't do that to them, or they think that they can change him. That works maybe 5% of the time. So a good woman dates the bad boy and gets hurt and it pretty much ruins it for the good guys. Because now women are jaded, and think all men are the same.

So in theory, the term "you get what you pay for" applies here. (I know you're not paying for it, but it's the same principle) you buy a $20 Yugo and it breaks down on you the next day. What did you expect? You date a jackass and he cheats on you... What did you expect?

11/28/2013 9:01:23 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
c2j2012
Holt, MI
36, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from pingi_luv2:
I fell for the "nice guy" an he screwed me worse than all the bad boys I've been with.

Second that.

The "nice guy" is a scam.

11/28/2013 11:54:24 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

What has been your experience, OP?

11/30/2013 6:47:42 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

browneye71
Park Hills, MO
45, joined Sep. 2013

Most nice guys expect you to that perfect women. Bad guys treat women like thwy should be for a little while. Nice guys treat women like sh*t to.

12/1/2013 6:22:45 PM ATTENTION FEMALES need an answer...  

snowbal0808
Fairfield, CT
55, joined Apr. 2012

I think it has to do with women self steam, personality and the way she was brought up if her mom and dad treated each other with respect she will want the same