Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

american hookup sites

This can help to lessen the blow if you feel the individual will be really disappointed. speed dating fayetteville ar Older adults use on line dating web pages in at least modest numbers, but dating app usage is properly non existent for individuals in their mid forties and beyond. These solutions are not foolproof, but they add a layer of difficulty that some teens could deem too higher. findmymatches com reviews These are queues individuals use to choose who they want to continue messaging with.

meag personal

Sorry, which consists of many of ourtime. oahu personals When we got into the bar, we ordered some meals and sat at the bar watching a group of fully inebriated guys make pathetic attempts to hit on the female bartender. I was seriously optimistic that we d get back with each other someday when we could each be in the exact same spot. maddy margarita onlyfans Find out all revlon cosmetics most effective websites on what india provide on the net a photo.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/6/2013 4:32:34 PM What is your take on religion?  

frostyfire21
Anniston, AL
26, joined Apr. 2013

1. dont care
2. buddhism
3. christianity
4. judaism
5. muslim
6. none of the above

tell me cause id like to know not because you believe yours is right for someone else

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/11/2013 7:39:34 PM What is your take on religion?  

jasmi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,554)
Latrobe, PA
60, joined Jun. 2008

I have my own set of beliefs which has elements of all of the above, but it doesn't quite fit into any one. I also don't believe in organized religion.

5/12/2013 12:58:37 PM What is your take on religion?  
firemedic46112
Brownsburg, IN
34, joined Apr. 2013

I am a practicing sikh. I have no problem s with other faiths or the people that follow them just the ones that misrepresent or abuse others in the name of that faith.and this goes for all religions not just one or two

5/13/2013 8:35:07 AM What is your take on religion?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,822)
York, PA
54, joined Jun. 2009

Be content with what you have;
rejoice in the way things are.
When you realize there is nothing lacking,
the whole world belongs to you.

Lao Tzu

5/14/2013 2:51:42 AM What is your take on religion?  

furchizedek
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,868)
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from frostyfire21:
tell me cause id like to know not because you believe yours is right for someone else

The Urantia Book

5/14/2013 7:07:48 AM What is your take on religion?  

4evr6y
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,114)
Morgan, VT
75, joined Jul. 2007

Quote from nonstandard:
Be content with what you have;
rejoice in the way things are.
When you realize there is nothing lacking,
the whole world belongs to you.

Lao Tzu

But in the meantime,
for reality as to how it is...

like Furch says
try>>>

5/14/2013 2:10:12 PM What is your take on religion?  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Religion is a joke!!!!! I respect people that have faith and are spiritual but organized religion is a business that's all a business!!! You don't have to be in a church or a religious organization to be closer to god or whatever you believe in. Religion is what's wrong with this world!!!

5/15/2013 8:32:01 AM What is your take on religion?  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT
75, joined Jul. 2007

Quote from azazel4:
Religion is a joke!!!!! I respect people that have faith and are spiritual but organized religion is a business that's all a business!!! You don't have to be in a church or a religious organization to be closer to god or whatever you believe in. Religion is what's wrong with this world!!!

Is philosophy a joke?
Your philosophy if it gives you faith is your religion.

Don't let the organized religions of today
make you "through out the baby with the bathwater".

The concept of a personal Creator is still
the highest concept mankind has.

5/18/2013 2:36:39 AM What is your take on religion?  
sdiztik
Over 2,000 Posts (2,484)
Angel Fire, NM
33, joined Apr. 2013

I believe in God and Jesus but I also follow some Buddhism beliefs

5/18/2013 12:16:20 PM What is your take on religion?  

tertium
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,978)
Hemet, CA
49, joined Apr. 2013

I'm religious

5/18/2013 4:46:20 PM What is your take on religion?  
kane34k
Ridgeland, MS
44, joined Apr. 2013

There is no so call religion taught in in the Bible. Just study the word and follow God's laws and commandments and you will be ok. When I say study the word. I mean every word. Knowing the true meaning of the words in the bible will help for better understanding. I say that because people use words for curtain meanings. And in reality the word doesn't go with the way they are using it.

5/18/2013 6:40:11 PM What is your take on religion?  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT
75, joined Jul. 2007

Some day a reformation in the Christian church may strike deep enough to get back to the unadulterated religious teachings of Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. You may preach a religion about Jesus, but, perforce, you must live the religion of Jesus. In the enthusiasm of Pentecost, Peter unintentionally inaugurated a new religion, the religion of the risen and glorified Christ. The Apostle Paul later on transformed this new gospel into Christianity, a religion embodying his own theologic views and portraying his own personal experience with the Jesus of the Damascus road. The gospel of the kingdom is founded on the personal religious experience of the Jesus of Galilee; Christianity is founded almost exclusively on the personal religious experience of the Apostle Paul. Almost the whole of the New Testament is devoted, not to the portrayal of the significant and inspiring religious life of Jesus, but to a discussion of Paul’s religious experience and to a portrayal of his personal religious convictions. The only notable exceptions to this statement, aside from certain parts of Matthew, Mark, and Luke, are the Book of Hebrews and the Epistle of James. Even Peter, in his writing, only once reverted to the personal religious life of his Master. The New Testament is a superb Christian document, but it is only meagerly Jesusonian.
from the Urantia Revelation.

5/20/2013 2:59:58 AM What is your take on religion?  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from kane34k:
Just study the word and follow God's laws and commandments and you will be ok. When I say study the word. I mean every word. Knowing the true meaning of the words in the bible will help for better understanding.

What is the true meaning of these Sacred Words from "the word"? Huh? What is God saying here?

Isa 36:12 But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own feces, and drink their own piss with you? kjv

Num 31:17-18 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. kjv

1Sa 15:2-3 Thus saith the LORD of hosts..., Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. kjv

5/21/2013 1:42:41 PM What is your take on religion?  
robert33801
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,909)
Lakeland, FL
38, joined Mar. 2013

I'm more of an agnostic.

5/21/2013 2:14:24 PM What is your take on religion?  

mikeypastry
Lawrence, MA
26, joined Apr. 2013

Religion is joke and dangerous. My belief is very important to me, that being said I don't care what other belief are. Having faith is one thing but religion is just plain crazy. Specially for those who are in the middle. Having a batsh!t crazy westboro baptist telling me I'm not a Christian because I accept gays and having hardcore atheist telling me I'm stupid because of my beliefs. Honestly who cares?

5/21/2013 8:13:45 PM What is your take on religion?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,822)
York, PA
54, joined Jun. 2009

Its our words that corrupt us . Language is great for the exchange of obvious data , but its a dismal substitute for experience . Words are a very basic facimile of the experience , even if correct , they only describe the most obvious parts of the experience and nothing more .

Its a complete waste to limit and trap the abilities of our sensory skills with simple words .

6/16/2013 5:42:10 PM What is your take on religion?  

arlynetx
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,217)
Houston, TX
41, joined Feb. 2013

I'm an agnostic. In other words I believe in a higher power but I do not practice any specific religion. My beliefs are my own. I do not push my beliefs on to others and I expect the same in return. I respect others organized religion practices but they are not for me. You have to chose what you believe.

6/16/2013 7:51:10 PM What is your take on religion?  

nithu_doku
Muncie, IN
22, joined Jun. 2013

Paganism/Wicca

6/28/2013 3:50:44 PM What is your take on religion?  
lvman33
Las Vegas, NV
36, joined Jun. 2013

Religion is the practice of what you believe in.
Faith is what you believe.

Atheism, agnostic, and other faiths are all religions.

6/28/2013 10:49:46 PM What is your take on religion?  
mr_crowley
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,692)
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from arlynetx:
I'm an agnostic. In other words I believe in a higher power but I do not practice any specific religion. My beliefs are my own. I do not push my beliefs on to others and I expect the same in return. I respect others organized religion practices but they are not for me. You have to chose what you believe.

that's not what agnosticism is, agnostics doubt that a "god" exists.
what u are sounds a lot more like 12 step "spirituality"

6/29/2013 12:00:09 AM What is your take on religion?  

cattylady5012
Fayetteville, NC
55, joined Jul. 2012

This can be a subject that is always open to argument. I was raised up in a Southern Baptist Church. I stepped away from the church at 16 when I realized that the one I was a member of no longer stood for what it should have. I watched the congregation become more about who was wearing what, and who was putting the most in the offering plate. I took my faith and personal belief's away with me to privacy and have been content there.

6/29/2013 12:06:08 AM What is your take on religion?  
mr_crowley
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

u can believe in whatever u want as long as the only time u mention god is while you're bouncing on me.

7/11/2013 11:55:14 AM What is your take on religion?  
problemchild007
Jackson, MS
38, joined Apr. 2013

As salaam Alaikum wa rot matu Allah: I personally think that we should understand religion as what it is" (A WAY OF LIFE)". That is not what Allah gave to us, Ibraheem,or( Isa) Jesus in which most call him. You have but one task while you are here and that is the challenge to submit to ur Rabb (Lord). We should follow the way of life given to us by Allah and not" a way of life!"
Real quickly follow me if muslim means One who submit his will to God, and Jesus the Christ was one who bowed his will to God, then this undoubtedly would make him a muslim, and if a christian suppose to be a follower after christ, then I ask what does a christian suppose to be??
I will not hesitate to say I don't know if I don't.If we adopt an idea ology other than studying scriptures we all can come up with a way of life (religion). Calling urselves ansars, sunnis, baptist,presbitarian is all division that is religion, so it is best that you say ur muslim meaning simply one who submits. A christian is acceptable depending on his faith or what he or she believes: literally in the name given by Paul as an insult was not meant to devide us it identified believers because it is muslims who love Allah's messengers Jesus as well as his followers the christians. Not those who have strayed from the book but those who hold steadfast to his teachings. They are muslims wheather they realize it or not.I realize in reading the scriptures that no one person is able to hold the same position. No one person is the same so that includes the prophets.Jesus is the most exalted amongst them Mathew 28:18 so if u object then so you object!

7/11/2013 10:51:00 PM What is your take on religion?  
ucntplzvry1
Huntsville, AR
70, joined May. 2013

I don't believe in the supernatural only the natural.
Don't mess with mother nature

7/16/2013 7:12:58 PM What is your take on religion?  
fjdjdxed
Mechanicsville, VA
25, joined Jul. 2013

Catholics all the way

7/19/2013 10:25:35 PM What is your take on religion?  
mr_crowley
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

7/25/2013 9:01:23 PM What is your take on religion?  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,453)
Sanbornton, NH
61, joined Jul. 2012

Religions are man made interpretations of the message of saints and prophets, and do not generally contain the truths that were taught by their founders.

7/25/2013 9:11:38 PM What is your take on religion?  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,453)
Sanbornton, NH
61, joined Jul. 2012

We pretend to be religious by reading the scriptures without knowing their true import and by offering ceremonial prayers at the places of worship. All that we worship is physical health and worldly riches. We aspire for material well-being and not for God-realization. It is said that once Majnu, a legendary lover, was told that God wished to see him. Majnu replied if that was so, God must come in the form of Lila, his beloved. Most of us offer our prayers to God only because we want to fulfill our worldly ambitions. We seek God's blessings to become physical and intellectual giants. Thus, to us God is only a means to worldly ends. Consequently, we get only that we crave for; i.e., the material world and not God.

Kirpal Singh

8/10/2013 4:05:57 AM What is your take on religion?  

irene808
Over 1,000 Posts (1,151)
Honolulu, HI
46, joined Jan. 2013

Because I believe in something or someone (a Supreme Being) bigger than life itself or this so call universe that we're in. Althought we may call him by different names. I know that God lives.

8/12/2013 12:04:58 PM What is your take on religion?  
vmc2805
Houston, TX
30, joined Jul. 2013

I'm Catholic but have much respect towards other religions. People have the right to believe what they want. In most cases these religions voted on are stronger in belief more than ever.

8/25/2013 10:59:13 PM What is your take on religion?  

d_hendrix
Henryetta, OK
22, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from arlynetx:

I agree 100%

8/26/2013 5:35:33 AM What is your take on religion?  
mdennis
Columbus, NJ
69, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from d_hendrix:
I agree 100%

Hi Arly and d and Any One Else,

What you are describing is gnosticism not agnosticism. Gnostics believe in a Higher Power but do not necessarily align themselves with any particular religion.

Regards,
Michael

9/30/2013 7:33:46 PM What is your take on religion?  

globeskater
Castle Rock, CO
22, joined Sep. 2013

I believe there's some kind of higher power/being/entity but, there is a physical scientific explanation for it. I am not a scientologist. I believe in science but I am not atheist either. I think there is something beyond death but, with a scientific or mathematical explanation.

10/1/2013 11:21:03 PM What is your take on religion?  
alexander4321
Pretoria
South Africa
26, joined Sep. 2013

Because it is the only religion in which the Creator would die for (because He loves us so much) His creation, so we don't have to do it by works which is impossible to keep.

10/2/2013 1:51:00 PM What is your take on religion?  
jim_a49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,273)
Bellevue, WA
67, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from alexander4321:
Because it is the only religion in which the Creator would die for (because He loves us so much) His creation, so we don't have to do it by works which is impossible to keep.

LOLOL

He loves us so much he murders us by the millions.

You are speaking of the Christian God I presume.

11/21/2013 9:20:39 AM What is your take on religion?  
deckofcards
Orillia, ON
66, joined May. 2013

Meek shall rule the world these are the thorn in the traditionsl christians a** the bribes in their heart is yrs of ask and you'll get it for free my hands mind are clean yours are dirty quite evident persecution is not liked nor wanted hating your life the only life in the name of jesus. christ. who his followers are losing the world to gays and the heavens are being ruined by bribes or diarea of the mouth their leader said he was not good there was no not one not me you him or her but the spirit of truth the helper has divided the heavens which is controlled by the assemblies of the wicked who hate their brothers and sisters their hands are clean mind thoughts any one who disagees they make a law or kill them with words with their own mouth media because of the diarea in their hearts (bribe) is not money received behind ones back. as kjv bible says. gideons older version even says prudent is a. dishonourable. man and a prudent woman is a gift from their lord these women wouldn't share their oil or anything else i bought my wisdom with great persecution as written i am not selling it to be a true man or woman of god you must be persecuted then hated then loved. thpse in judgment are the rich many

11/21/2013 9:55:03 AM What is your take on religion?  
deckofcards
Orillia, ON
66, joined May. 2013

Written scripture says buy wisdom don't sell it so here is some free the mother of spirits got sick men spirits in women women in men the spirit pf truth is hard at work in gov. in traditional churches as written the true good father of spirits was made a fool of as you can't be wise unless you have been made a fool. these are scorned hated persecuted. by the elite the many the rich the most liked. the wicked who kicked out. their god their only saviour jesus christ out of schools gov and churches this is not a bad thing as the devil was only promised a 40 yr rule he the cornerstone in the name of jesus christ whom they worship with lip service and guns and more laws only to entangle their own selves. which is quite evident in. todays world of he got caught i. didn't wrong wrong you got. caught your heart is full and your own words judge your own selves your eyes see your enemies but you see your own self as written all will be made fools of to become wise. As love your brother or sister is all you were asked to do to cover all sins. ha ha ho hum i have lived stupid. was well liked also a poor man with understanding to see through the rich wicked who don't like it or me. or themselves

11/21/2013 10:29:46 AM What is your take on religion?  
deckofcards
Orillia, ON
66, joined May. 2013

My take on religion me you him her we have all been judged our thought our words our actions are being. watched recorded not the way the gov. does it nor do they have the. understanding to ask or want as. they believe their money is the. power they don't trust themselves or anyone a thief thinks someone is coming when no one is a liar votes in his own kind then b*tches more laws get him out check out the city of toronto. (Mayor) the head of the canadian army shook the queens. hand in jail for murder sqeaky. mister clean randy travis who. could do no wrong pissed off. george jones waylon johnny cash. willie nelson even michael jackson. all tortured souls the best of the best. only to fall judge yourself as written who said president obama would get killed these are the guiltythere is no free speach or. Thoughts all have been judged. sick listen to the sick liars listen to liars fools hate wisdom the clean in their own minds think everyone but them is dirty that's what religion is was. and has done to change one word as written scripturesays all the curses are on this you can't put. him. jesus christ to shame but you can shame your brother ? are you guilty ????

11/29/2013 12:43:45 AM What is your take on religion?  
jim_a49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,273)
Bellevue, WA
67, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from lvman33:

Yes atheism is a religion, like not collecting stamps, is a hobby.

12/27/2013 4:46:17 PM What is your take on religion?  

doubletrouble77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,682)
Crete, IL
39, joined May. 2011

Wiccian

12/27/2013 10:26:57 PM What is your take on religion?  
one_4_me
Over 2,000 Posts (2,151)
Hudson, FL
45, joined Nov. 2013

<~~~~~ defenantly not wiccan....

But I do believe that *Whatever leads you to a greater purpose can't be all that bad.*

12/27/2013 10:52:24 PM What is your take on religion?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

My take on religion is -- what is right for me is right for me but doesn't have to be right for anyone else.

12/29/2013 7:29:18 PM What is your take on religion?  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from lvman33:

I agree with some of this. Faith is what one believes. But I would say religion is what one practices with a group. Maybe the person doesn't necessarily practice regularly with a group but they identify with one.

faith in a deity (or deities) itself is usually through progressive revelation. like judaism>christianity>islam. whether it's the same god through different avenues, or different ones is debatable. But I think they all have similar aims- to get us to stop thinking and behaving like monkeys. But people in religions from time to time use human weakness to shape the world the way they want.

12/29/2013 8:46:09 PM What is your take on religion?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,822)
York, PA
54, joined Jun. 2009

Religion uses leaders and followers as tools , because they're to weak to stand on their own .

12/29/2013 9:51:48 PM What is your take on religion?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Religion is best left for the individual who chooses to believe the way they choose to believe.

12/31/2013 12:02:04 AM What is your take on religion?  
one_4_me
Over 2,000 Posts (2,151)
Hudson, FL
45, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from cupocheer:
Religion is best left for the individual who chooses to believe the way they choose to believe.

every religion has different views on this...... js.

12/31/2013 12:33:52 PM What is your take on religion?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from one_4_me:
every religion has different views on this...... js.

and every religion is correct in their own belief

12/31/2013 6:37:58 PM What is your take on religion?  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

`

Church Defined:

12/31/2013 9:56:26 PM What is your take on religion?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Take it or leave it ... that is an individual choice.

1/1/2014 12:09:33 AM What is your take on religion?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,822)
York, PA
54, joined Jun. 2009

Positive emotions empower people , negative emotions harm people .
We can control our emotions by controlling ourselves , or we can allow mysterious forces to control them , they both work by faith .

1/1/2014 12:18:33 AM What is your take on religion?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Revelation 12:1-17 ESV

And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth. And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems. His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she bore her child he might devour it. She gave birth to a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne,

Happy New Year

1/8/2014 6:18:35 AM What is your take on religion?  
blackcatblues
Chesterfield, MO
58, joined Oct. 2012

4 mon

1/8/2014 10:48:55 PM What is your take on religion?  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from kane34k:
There is no so call religion taught in in the Bible. Just study the word and follow God's laws and commandments and you will be ok. When I say study the word. I mean every word. Knowing the true meaning of the words in the bible will help for better understanding.

What is the true meaning of these Holy Words from the bible? What uplifting, Godly message should we take from them?:

Isa 36:12 But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you? (Also 2Ki 18:27)

Num 31:17-18 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

1Sa 15:2-3 Thus saith the LORD of hosts..., Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

1/9/2014 2:56:31 AM What is your take on religion?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

1/10/2014 9:27:13 AM What is your take on religion?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,822)
York, PA
54, joined Jun. 2009

Variety is the spice of life .

I dont have to agree with anyone , to know when their hearts in the right place , and when it isnt .

My biggest peeve is believers that makes it their misson to deliver their gods wrath onto others . This is how terrorists are born .

1/28/2014 10:23:51 PM What is your take on religion?  

vanhalla
Los Angeles, CA
50, joined Aug. 2013

spirits have been around for trillions of years,which one of these answers anything close to that

[Edited 1/28/2014 10:26:21 PM ]

1/28/2014 11:53:18 PM What is your take on religion?  
actionmodel
Nottingham, MD
41, joined Sep. 2013

Im proud to be 1.

2/9/2014 7:59:14 PM What is your take on religion?  

especiosa
Rockford, IL
80, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from nonstandard:
Its our words that corrupt us . Language is great for the exchange of obvious data , but its a dismal substitute for experience . Words are a very basic facimile of the experience , even if correct , they only describe the most obvious parts of the experience and nothing more .

Its a complete waste to limit and trap the abilities of our sensory skills with simple words .
Man wrote the Bible and what every man touch he corrupts.The Bible has been change alot to suit every religion . FoR greed, power and control.The only thing that NO ONE CAN CHANGE IS THE 10 COMMANDMENTS. iTS SAY THOUGH SHOULD NOT DO THIS THING'S VERY SIMPLE.THAT MEAN EVERY ONE . MAN , WOMAN OR ANY ONE THAT KNOW RIGHT OR WRONG .

2/15/2014 10:31:11 AM What is your take on religion?  
dreamofangels
Over 1,000 Posts (1,291)
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Jul. 2013

I have my own take and spin on what I believe. First I don't think everything including people was just created no way that can be true but I don't beleive in all the folk tales from generations past in the bible. I do believe we were created for a reason and that there is a god I even believe in Jesus and angels. I'm not sure on all the details on the here and after but I know there are ghosts and I know there is beings that watch us even when we sleep because of personal experience. There is also a lot of truth in science as well. As a story teller about angels I've done a great deal of researce into others beleifes and honestly we can't all be right lol.

[Edited 2/15/2014 10:32:58 AM ]

2/19/2014 2:20:10 PM What is your take on religion?  

up2youandme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,929)
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Religion is a good thing for the masses. It simplifies the way to calm people down.

Look at china, they don't have a religion but they managed to cool their people by a positively encompassing thought process. And that's 2 billion people !!!

Look at India, the forerunner to all religion on earth with at least a million gods, how do you think they're doing?