Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

When it comes to dealbreakers, there should really only be a handful of aside from ones that are so obvious that you would never ever see them once again, says Trombetti. delaware hookup sites Or life in common is going nothing at all like you planned. Take this list on your next date night, road trip, or ask them more than dinner and we promise you will commence feeling the really like and passion again. legit adult sites Once more, these could not seem like the most thrilling inquiries to ask on a first date, but they will shed light on the sort of particular person you re face to face with.

40 listcrawler

All options on Connecting Singles are without charges, charges, credits, coupons or surprises. tampa singles chat By jumping into the deep end of the pool, you re blind to your personal vulnerability to predators due to the fact of your emotional unreadiness. Just after you read ours, we want to hear yours in the comments!! Let s all give the uncomfortable, awkward moments that once produced us cringe new life as ones that now make us laugh, and make us collectively really feel less alone. gorgeous latina girls This is additional enjoyable to ask than what s your favorite meals, and you ll in all probability get a improved concept of the distinct dishes they like.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
8/29/2008 9:59:04 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

eshadowgirl
Superior, WI

I think finding someone local is borderline impossible...mainly cuz anyone who might be on this site..might already know you....lol

I actually didnt find the guy i met, on a dating site. So that was kind of a good thing. I only belong to 2 sites. No luck on either. Nobody wants to take time to meet in person.

Theres another free site, I did belong to...seemed okay, but again..the couple guys that hit on me...had already hit on my sister, and 1 even dated her..lmaooo....No thanks!!!!

I dont want a freaking computer relationship....ugh.
Wish me luck on our 2nd date...

8/29/2008 11:16:32 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

KKKKKKKK good luck on your second date

8/29/2008 11:18:50 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

diana08
Visalia, CA

nope i havent!

8/29/2008 11:24:28 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
malinda74
Colorado Springs, CO

Pretty good I have my first date from here tonight

8/29/2008 11:25:50 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

monyd
San Diego, CA

No one local.All the good ones are far away.

8/29/2008 11:28:06 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
mountainman048
Fairmont, WV

have had several great dates on here, i'm retired and travel a lot, after getting to know the ladies for awhile, if interested i travel to their area and we get together, i have dated women on here from 38-63 yrs old and never had a bad experience with any of them, some i have visited more than once

8/29/2008 1:32:27 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

teensy
West Islip, NY

ahh, swwray very cute and funny

8/29/2008 3:39:51 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

ladygoldenhair
Valrico, FL

alot of chatting, flirting but no one ready to get off the computer and come out in the sunlight!

8/29/2008 6:27:25 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
vale42
Findlay, OH

no luck here just a good social club where u can talk about anything you want

8/29/2008 6:47:26 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

indie68
Ogden, UT

I definitely think it can happen. I was on here 6 months ago. Met a guy and within 2 weeks I canceled my account. He was awesome. Unfortunately due to work and some other circumstances he couldn't spend as much time with me as I needed so we broke up after 5 months. He and I are still great friends. So I am still holding out hope there are some more great guys out there.

Since I have been on this time I am thinking I need to take more of the initiative and make the first move myself if I am interested. Bring that wink into play and maybe a date. Ask someone out yourself. I wish you luck. And me luck. lol I've only been on about 2 weeks this time.

8/30/2008 8:35:41 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

I believe that being on DH has been an adventure and a learning too for myself. I have met MEN and WOMEN on here NOT IN PERSON, but on here and I have had alot of fun with it. DH is like anything else, it's what you make of it. I do enjoy my friends on DH. I believe that if someone comes to DH for the sole intent of dating, it may not necessarily be that u will find someone within the next ten minutes or so, buttttttt just keep on keepin on. Thanks for all ya'lls replies.

8/31/2008 2:09:57 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

rokkinlion
San Ramon, CA

No luck yet but I've only been on a couple of weeks.

8/31/2008 2:21:33 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

tuck101
Carson City, NV

Quote from funlovinwoman:
Thanks for the replies ya'll. Yes I understand that you can meet some friends and remain friends VIA the net, but I want to meet a real LIVE person NOT the puter. I NEED more then the puter, but don't know how it gets past DATE HOOK Up's WINKS and VIEWED Profile. Well actually I do, I reckon if someone is interested enough they will make the first move. Am I wrong or what

You can also make the first move and send a reply.
There are some men out there that would think that was special, a woman contacting first.
A date might just happen from that.
Take the chance and good luck.

8/31/2008 4:17:37 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

mizzwv
Charleston, WV

I have made a lot of good computer friend pen-pals ... I appreciate all of you on DH!

8/31/2008 5:16:08 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

judy1958
Conyers, GA

no luck.no dates but have made a couple friends..

Page: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31