Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

A tiny sarcasm or dark humor is okay sometimes if that s how you communicate, but maintain outright complaining to a minimum. vancouver hookup Just as it appears like they may be compatible, she learns that Jack is a salesman who is periodically in town on company. To show that you are not interested, give them a polite excuse and be firm but sort. omegle unmonitored section The most beloved feature of this app is, when a match is located, it is the female who has to initiate the conversation.

hookup apps for over 50

I was as well heart broken that I was attempting to appear for a hook up from Tinder pondering points like what ever, just f it off . craigslist ocala personal All parts of our dating service are 100% entirely totally free, like the absolutely free on the internet connection assistance offered by our forum and its members. We laughed, shared more about our lives, and talked about how sad we each were that I was leaving the next morning . go invisible on zoosk Have a appear at these ice breaker questions for tinder, bumble, or any other dating apps.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/14/2014 2:37:10 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

...because it is difficult to deal with a strong personality of a law enforcement -- they aren't so easily maipulated

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/16/2014 10:07:39 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
only1ofme4u
Birmingham, AL
49, joined Jun. 2013

I think law enforcement are sexy! I'd be all for dating one!

8/17/2014 12:21:32 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,651)
Lucerne, CA
64, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from only1ofme4u:
I think law enforcement are sexy! I'd be all for dating one!

there you go guys ... Bama Baby ready to jump on ya ...

no condoms .. Dope in da Vatican approved ...

also you can always say she took your gun to do suicide instead of divorce !!!

[Edited 8/17/2014 12:22:28 PM ]

8/20/2014 3:26:46 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

ladybugruth58
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,546)
Patton, PA
58, joined Feb. 2014

my ex father in law was a police officer and my ex is a fireman. go figure. but just because they were asses dosent mean all are.

9/27/2014 10:27:31 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

chica52
Orlando, FL
56, joined Jan. 2012

it could be because there's a higher rate of cheaters

9/28/2014 2:32:36 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
muffin007
Sherman Oaks, CA
40, joined Aug. 2014

Lol interesting responses ... I d date law I enforcement officer if he lived a bit closer though .. Our jobs have a lot in common

9/28/2014 10:01:24 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
greenowl1113
Canastota, NY
27, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from retlaw12:
Evry time i am asked what i do and tell rhem even if we meet in a public place theyusually never respond back or i have had them get up from the table i need info from any other LEO's

I work in Corrections and have noticed the same thing. Women seem interested in hearing what my job is like, but they seem to not want to get close.

10/6/2014 7:01:02 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
elusiveunicorn
Birmingham, AL
44, joined Jan. 2014

I come from a family of Military and Law Enforcement. For me...I don't want to worry every night if I hugged him for the last time. I have cousin's that leave their wife and kiddos for months...years for their passion of fighting the good fight...I respect and love them dearly...but I don't have the stomach to be in that situation. It takes very special intellect to choose to be a peacekeeper...you have to have a mate that gets and accepts and has the passion to be your side kick and prepared for the unknown. I hate the unknowns...its life...but I would rather be alone than heart sick everyday...Maybe I should build a Peacekeeper's Meet Site...that way it would bring interested parties together and stop the insane trial and error....so frustrating I'm sure! My issues I constantly run into are my high standards for morals, height, attitude and precision appearance. Lol.

12/11/2014 1:19:01 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

chynablaque
Detroit, MI
38, joined Apr. 2011

I don't know. I personally love a man in uniform; however as previously posted some women don't like the dangers involved with an officer or they may not have a lifestyle that's suitable for officers

12/11/2014 3:13:27 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
treec36
Saint Petersburg, FL
38, joined Oct. 2014

its a state of mind thing,be honest and no games

12/12/2014 12:59:20 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
b2cold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,950)
Elk Grove Village, IL
37, joined Mar. 2014

12/26/2014 8:52:01 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
64, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from chica52:
it could be because there's a higher rate of cheaters

If you prove a felony on a cop ... you are dead 12 months later.

Judge Robert Boyd of Sonoma County, California witnessed the Sheriff doing crime in his courtroom and he took a felony conviction for them ... he plead up and was a man.

Yup ... I did not report that crime as I am sworn to do as being a highly paid Judge from my Catholic college.

I was trying to report the crime and asked the Judicial Council of California for guidance as to how to do that and in the process I accidentally got Judge Boyd in trouble.

Now today, my lawyer Steven Speigleman is under threat of losing his license as they (The Government) will take it away from him unless he gets me guilty on his case which he did ... and the coverup continues ... and I am on SILENCE not to report that crime on the Sheriff.

Cause the Sheriff will kill me ... just like the Sheriff will kill Judge Boyd if he opens his witness mouth as to what they did to me.

You see the D.A. will say 'ATTABOY' to the Sheriff for killing me like I was a 13 year old boy and put 8 bullets into me, AND the County Psychiatrist hired by the Government will say I am delusion and that the Sheriff is NOT A THREAT TO SOCIETY.

So ... who wants to f**k with someone like that ... who can take their own gun and suicide your sexy a** out.

Their own cops will lie for them .... and the Psychiatrist will say the suicide was real as will the Coroner.

Nothing to see her folks ... she just f**ked the wrong cop.

As all the GOOD COPS are dead .. they been Serpico out Fast and Furious by the current n**ger in the Casablanca and the Attorney General.

Hey cops out there .. this is the f**king you get for the f**king you give.

It is why you do Prostitutes and get street sex .... or some nasty c*nt slut CalistaBillaryShriver wife that will lick the taco sauce off your swartzn**ger.

You guys are just addicts ... and only addicts with Jonestown issues will f**k with you.

Usually you have to pay them or force them to ... much like f**king a dog on a chain.

It gets the job done .. but the novelty wears off fast.

And they will bite back eventually.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

12/30/2014 5:50:19 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Recent events should be an answer.

12/30/2014 10:49:17 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

valley81
Harlingen, TX
36, joined Aug. 2014

I would love to date and marry a police officer or a border patrol.. I would feel safe... Just saying...

12/31/2014 7:49:02 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from valley81:
I would love to date and marry a police officer or a border patrol.. I would feel safe... Just saying...

IAW, You mean to tell us that a man who became a lawyer / doctor / carpenter / merchant....doesn't have the ability to protect his family as much as a police officer?

...please, too early for nonsense.

12/31/2014 11:26:16 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

dreaminsomniac
Greenville, SC
42, joined Nov. 2014

It's a purely instinctual thing. Women want a man who can hunt and kill their dinner for the family. However, many (not all of course) are still looking for a "bad boy". If you spend any time in any bars, you'll see this played out over and over again... You can't exactly have a "bad boy" rep if you're a cop. You have to always maintain a professional public persona. That's not to say you can't be "bad", you just have to be stealthy about it. When I tell women that I'm an engineer they shy away, when I started saying I was a tug boat deckhand, they were more interested... Firemen get the babes because they have sort of a sketch reputation for being party animals (drinkers, smokers, etc) to begin with... I'm sure there are firemen out there that would agree with that one. The marine in uniform turns women on because they know they will always have dinner on the table.. It's all about the instincts of women. And addressing those desires first. A lot of cops have prior military experience. If you start convos talking about those experiences first, then you'll have a better shot at not scaring them off right away...

12/31/2014 2:21:16 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

dreaminsomniac

Your opinion is correct....providing the women you are referring to only have HS diplomas. I can assure you that a lady who has her degree and/or is successful in her profession will not shay away from your "engineering" degree. Exactly the opposite.

1/5/2015 10:17:48 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
64, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from valley81:

Viva Cinco De Mayo Putah Pendajo Gringo Cavassa

Blanco Vato Loco Galleta Salada ...

Ordalay !!!

[URL=http://www.sherv.net/][/URL]

1/6/2015 5:20:34 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
badasscouple33
Over 2,000 Posts (2,490)
Douglas, AZ
36, joined Aug. 2014

The stress and violence that police officers and correction officers see every day eventually takes a toll on ones personality and how they look at life. It's a whole other world that they work in and eventually the stress of the job blends over to the relationship...these careers have high divorce rates, alcohol dependency and suicides. Some women can probably handle all that and others might try but never really understand how it changes a person.

[Edited 1/6/2015 5:21:24 PM ]

1/8/2015 10:07:48 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

txcountrymedic
Over 1,000 Posts (1,382)
Pleasanton, TX
39, joined Mar. 2014

Its not just law enforcing but public service in general. I am a medic and have the same trouble

1/9/2015 2:44:51 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
brwntrt
Riverside, CA
37, joined May. 2013

I would date a police officer n i know a few others who would as well. Just keep looking.

1/9/2015 12:36:15 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
silkworm11
Miramar Beach, FL
35, joined Jun. 2014

Law enforcement are not the only ones, it's difficult for military types too.
I feel your pain, just be cool and enjoy life!

1/9/2015 7:21:34 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
badasscouple33
Over 2,000 Posts (2,490)
Douglas, AZ
36, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from just4forums2:

There are also the rumors that officers have temper issues, drinking problems, overly aggressive, controlling, or bossy. For some women...maybe they have a past & are afraid you will discover it. It's sad to say but some people are taught that police officers are bad. They don't realize that after work hours you guys are normal just like everbody else

Unfortunately most of this is true

1/9/2015 10:43:04 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
sera_sidhe
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,619)
Amite, LA
54, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from badasscouple33:
The stress and violence that police officers and correction officers see every day eventually takes a toll on ones personality and how they look at life. It's a whole other world that they work in and eventually the stress of the job blends over to the relationship...these careers have high divorce rates, alcohol dependency and suicides. Some women can probably handle all that and others might try but never really understand how it changes a person.

This I would definitely agree with!

The thing is you have to have 2 personalities for it to work right, one is being the hard a** that won't back down no matter what the threat is and the other one has to be the fun loving goofball that everyone loves to be around. You need to leave work at work and not bring all the stress and bad stuff home! I know that may be hard to do but it is best for all involved including yourself!

Says to any in law enforcement individual that is looking for just the right one to say every now in again even to yourself:

"I am the snuzzle to your fizzle!Booyah!"

"They just love a person in uniform!"

and

"I got the handcuffs you got the donuts?"

Trust me it helps make light of a stressful day!

1/9/2015 10:51:17 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
gears_guy
Redlands, CA
33, joined Feb. 2014

Everyone is looking to deep. Most people would think meeting up with a LEO is a trap. Lots of people do drugs or have some type of law entanglement....I wouldn't meet up with a cop no matter how hot she was. Who wants to be set up? No thanks

1/9/2015 11:54:51 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
sera_sidhe
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,619)
Amite, LA
54, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from gears_guy:
Everyone is looking to deep. Most people would think meeting up with a LEO is a trap. Lots of people do drugs or have some type of law entanglement....I wouldn't meet up with a cop no matter how hot she was. Who wants to be set up? No thanks

Gears_guy I would tell you just don't do anything that would cause you to feel like someone would set you up, then you have no worries! js

By what I have learned about Leos, Leos are the Lion Hearted types they follow their hearts on everything and tend to do it all with a passion! So if something gets under their skin watch out!

1/10/2015 1:53:44 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
64, joined Oct. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

1/10/2015 11:57:47 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
badasscouple33
Over 2,000 Posts (2,490)
Douglas, AZ
36, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from gears_guy:

Ignorant comment I've read yet

1/10/2015 4:57:06 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (41,741)
Wayne, NJ
64, joined Oct. 2009

Two ways to think here...police have dangerous occupation and the other way to think they are womanizers..many of my police friends told me many stories of those midnight shift calls desperate women made and most important police have hard nosed personalities..i loved them but they were good at their job but their social lives sucked unless they were married bringing up kids...single..Fuhgeddaboudit

Forgot to say before they date ya they may investigate ya

[Edited 1/10/2015 4:59:11 PM ]

1/12/2015 10:15:19 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
mikex3000
Lake Forest, CA
40, joined May. 2014

Haha the reason why is because nobody trusts you guys!! BTW all law enforcement is TECHNICALLY operating illegally because your jurisdiction is only UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) and NOT common law which is the only true constitutional law of the land. With common law if theres no injured victim theres no crime. Constitution guarantees it via the Magna Carta. You cops- Your computers are rigged. All the human names you type into your system are all UCC corporations names that look like human names to trick everyone.. your not supposed to know it.. All CAPS NAMES, those are duplicate versions of the human created with the birth certificate. When you received your birth certificate as a baby the govt deposited a million dollars into your BC account to grow interest and pay your debts, (but they dont tell you this!! I can prove it!!!! Thus they created a duplicate version of you... Betcha u guys didn't know that UCC only applies to corporations and NOT People. Guess what else!!! Everyone is a corporation once you receive your birth certificate as a baby.... how do I know all this... Because I'm a very smart lawyer with BALLS!! I have diplomatic immunity in over 300 Nations. I've helped hundreds of my clients become free from the UCC fraudulant system. Why don't all you cops out there wake up and quit your job, get self educated and learn what I'm saying. If your reading this consider yourself lucky!!! Check out www.strawmanmoneycredit.com AND www.debtloanpayoff.com AND visit www.infowars.com and learn the TRUTH. You can also join the Oathkeepers. It's important you law enforcement wake up to the tyranny and teach everyone within your organization about this message. Everyone should teach at least one new person per day.

1/12/2015 10:18:08 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

1/12/2015 10:41:56 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
funnfree33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,054)
Fontana, CA
36, joined Sep. 2014

Cuz...people got warrants!!!

1/12/2015 10:42:57 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
funnfree33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,054)
Fontana, CA
36, joined Sep. 2014

Oh n because apparently most of the women on here r prostitutes!

1/13/2015 11:23:32 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,258)
Parrott, GA
67, joined Apr. 2011

Because the Law Makers are more and more making the cops just another Money Maker for the government finding more ways to get into our pocketbooks with them and giving them quotas, it makes me fear and therefore detest them more each day. If ones personal stuff is stolen nothing is done but a report but if the government or big business is harmed they go to work with a vengeance. We have a government of the government by the government and for the government and big business. The cops are just being used and closest to us so they are blamed. I would not date one of them or any lawmaker unless they were Libertarian and trying to limit government.

1/13/2015 12:52:58 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
mikex3000
Lake Forest, CA
40, joined May. 2014

Quote from mikex3000:
Haha the reason why is because nobody trusts you guys!! BTW all law enforcement is TECHNICALLY operating illegally because your jurisdiction is only UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) and NOT common law which is the only true constitutional law of the land. With common law if theres no injured victim theres no crime. Constitution guarantees it via the Magna Carta. You cops- Your computers are rigged. All the human names you type into your system are all UCC corporations names that look like human names to trick everyone.. your not supposed to know it.. All CAPS NAMES, those are duplicate versions of the human created with the birth certificate. When you received your birth certificate as a baby the govt deposited a million dollars into your BC account to grow interest and pay your debts, (but they dont tell you this!! I can prove it!!!! Thus they created a duplicate version of you... Betcha u guys didn't know that UCC only applies to corporations and NOT People. Guess what else!!! Everyone is a corporation once you receive your birth certificate as a baby.... how do I know all this... Because I'm a very smart lawyer with BALLS!! I have diplomatic immunity in over 300 Nations. I've helped hundreds of my clients become free from the UCC fraudulant system. Why don't all you cops out there wake up and quit your job, get self educated and learn what I'm saying. If your reading this consider yourself lucky!!! Check out www.strawmanmoneycredit.com AND www.debtloanpayoff.com AND visit www.infowars.com and learn the TRUTH. You can also join the Oathkeepers. It's important you law enforcement wake up to the tyranny and teach everyone within your organization about this message. Everyone should teach at least one new person per day.

1/13/2015 1:03:39 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
mikex3000
Lake Forest, CA
40, joined May. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

1/13/2015 6:12:52 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
mikex3000
Lake Forest, CA
40, joined May. 2014

Quote from mikex3000:

1/14/2015 4:35:29 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
baybabe3
Virginia Beach, VA
58, joined Dec. 2014

I wouldn't know if I was getting a pat down or felt up. : )

1/14/2015 6:04:39 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
badasscouple33
Over 2,000 Posts (2,490)
Douglas, AZ
36, joined Aug. 2014

1/18/2015 4:31:03 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
killerc25
Fayetteville, NC
32, joined Jan. 2011

It's because they know the dangers in the job we do, or they have acrive warrants.

1/20/2015 12:32:09 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

cinnamonnhaze
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,579)
Minneapolis, MN
53, joined Apr. 2014

Or because you have screen names like "killer".....

1/30/2015 2:31:21 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

vander_b
Pittsburgh, PA
45, joined Aug. 2011

Here is why, read this article.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/04/police-officially-refuse-to-hire-applicants-with-high-iq-scores/

1/30/2015 8:07:16 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

kiki7651
Over 1,000 Posts (1,262)
Melvindale, MI
41, joined Mar. 2012

I would date a LEO.

2/1/2015 4:30:14 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

vander_b
Pittsburgh, PA
45, joined Aug. 2011

Because women want to date a man that makes more than 30 grand year and has an IQ above 50. Maybe some women are into guys that shave their head and wear fake Oakleys and all the sudden think they are a badass.

2/1/2015 4:46:08 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
Imafeisty1
Greensburg, PA
35, joined Nov. 2014

I'd date a cop. A job is a job... Besides, who doesn't love a man in uniform?!?!

2/2/2015 11:15:02 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

vander_b
Pittsburgh, PA
45, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from Imafeisty1:
I'd date a cop. A job is a job... Besides, who doesn't love a man in uniform?!?!

Macdonalds has uniforms too. Go get some burger boys.

2/22/2015 1:46:35 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
64, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from vander_b:
Macdonalds has uniforms too. Go get some burger boys.

[URL=http://www.sherv.net/][/URL]

no guns ..

and no brother cops saying you died of suicide by taking your husband service pistol and doing your self in with on shot to the head.

2/24/2015 4:52:35 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

To me always was the fear of saying "I see you" when he leaves home...and never see him alive again.

2/25/2015 10:47:45 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Because they are not here to find dates?

3/26/2015 3:43:08 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
babycakes0101
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,347)
Blue Ridge, GA
38, joined Oct. 2012

I have no problem with it

3/31/2015 9:59:32 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
Navyofficer007
Lexington, KY
26, joined Mar. 2015

Because y'all like to shoot people

Maybe they're just not interested, or men posing as women. Shit happens

4/6/2015 5:50:30 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

ladybugruth58
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,546)
Patton, PA
58, joined Feb. 2014

stereotypes.. im a nurse... get the same response, I need a nurse to relieve this hard ...... I look at the person, not how much money, looks, or size...

4/10/2015 12:11:04 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
stay_cee
Victorville, CA
39, joined May. 2014

Every cop I have dated was funn!!

4/10/2015 12:36:16 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
meme602
Litchfield Park, AZ
32, joined May. 2014

I wouldn't mind going on a date with an law enforcement. To be honest I didn't think they'll be on a site like this. So if your PHX shoot me an email. Now with tht being said it'll take awhile for tht to happened. It's not so easy for me to meet someone.

4/10/2015 12:43:08 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
silkworm11
Miramar Beach, FL
35, joined Jun. 2014

It's hard for military too! I never even get the chance to meet someone in person!

4/10/2015 2:12:31 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
jrofthewest
San Tan Valley, AZ
28, joined May. 2013

Becase law enforcement are EVIL, BIAS, RACIST, and STIGMATIC. They are a pathetic, low self esteem group of individuals who have to put themselves in an authoritive position in order to feel justified. This is FACT for ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT EMPLOYEE, PERIOD. If you dont agree, you are a LYING EVIL FOOL or are simply ignorant. Fact of life, like gravity on planet Earth. Inevitable, absolute fact.

4/11/2015 12:42:05 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
introsgoldenboy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,841)
Lancaster, CA
33, joined Nov. 2014

Its because youre a stupid cop. You guys love killing ppl for no reason and then have your buddies. back you up saying it was justified. You stand for nothing but yourselves. There is no protect and serve anymore.

They protect and serve their own interests.

In short...f**k the police.

4/11/2015 12:43:38 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
introsgoldenboy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,841)
Lancaster, CA
33, joined Nov. 2014

F**kin pig over here whining cause he cant get no p*ssy. lol. most pplice marriages end in divorce or suicide right?

lol.

4/11/2015 2:14:30 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  
zamples3
Queen Creek, AZ
41, joined Nov. 2014

It's clear as mud! Most people on this site are not looking for a serious relationship! The stereotypes suck for us and only get worse as you move into leadership! I am embarrassed to say that I have a failed marriage because of my job! But I have custody of my kids for the same reason!

I think most woman stear clear because they know we will fight to the end for our loved ones because we are taught to do so in are training! That means less child support for them haha!

4/12/2015 2:56:54 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this? | Page 2  

want2bnlove2013
Fort Wayne, IN
38, joined Apr. 2013

I wouldn't not date a LEO simply because of the job title. There is good and bad in every profession. I have respect for them, because overall I feel they are civil. I have nothing to hide either, so why not?