Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega profile dating site

It supplies a way for persons to interact beyond the usual chat. asian dating in minneapolis It creates an great platform exactly where you can exchange beautiful moments with your crush. Most of them are hunting for extended term relationships, but customers who are seeking for cross cultural communication, friendship, or just entertaining, can join the neighborhood, too. omegle definition Profiles are not as detailed as on some apps, but you can make video calls and get to know your match just before you meet.

listcrawler bbw

Understand how the media has influenced people s understanding of HIV and AIDS. mechanicsville singles But if I was to take this on the internet issue seriously, then I wasn t going to invest time going on dates with males who weren t the suitable guy for me. The impediments are as worse for these with invisible disabilities. ny bedpage The 1st issue a particular person notices in their date says a lot about them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/31/2013 4:28:31 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

retlaw12
Melbourne, FL
38, joined Aug. 2013

Evry time i am asked what i do and tell rhem even if we meet in a public place theyusually never respond back or i have had them get up from the table i need info from any other LEO's

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/31/2013 10:42:35 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

It may be because your pistol was showing in public .... you son of a gun.

8/31/2013 4:33:31 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
deneez
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,068)
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

Maybe an old lady can offer some insight as every now and then this topic of police and firemen come up. The firemen get the dates and the police get the brush off.

Or so the threads seem to say.

Perhaps its the survival mechanisms that you require to have on the job. The final word, do as I say or its very unlucky for you (like jail), the capacity to kill, the dreaded gun (for some woman who are frightened of them)......do you bring your survival mechanisms and composure home?

Just saying.

Can you turn off your 'role' on the job, at home?

Is the lady whom you court or marry going to be considered the 'criminal' during an argument? Will there be law or love within the home?

BTW, I'm a leo. I put very little stock in horoscopes. Very little!!! The ideal mate according to the horoscopes for me (Aries) I married. ALSO, he had been military police for 6 years in the army.....so......combined with my w~i~l~d Italian temper at the time, and his need for maintaining law and order....lol.....during one heated exchange I pulled a butter knife on him, I was 8 months pregnant....he just laughed at me. Lucky me eh?

All in the past.

Consider your 'role' within a loving relationship separate from your 'role' as law enforcement.

If your a Christian keep Christ at the center....forget the horoscope ideal mate.

Good luck.

nuff said!

9/1/2013 9:59:13 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
sd1866
Naples, FL
52, joined Jun. 2013

Hi, not sure where you are looking but women I know would like to meet police officers in Naples. Good luck, keep looking

9/4/2013 6:42:15 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
nothingisreal
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Harrison, MI
62, joined Jul. 2013

Patience is the Key.

9/6/2013 7:37:57 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
milbe
South Bend, IN
44, joined Aug. 2013

It's the same for women. I worked in corrections and now detention, n now completing a masters degree. I am told that I am intimidating.

9/7/2013 6:34:35 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
nothingisreal
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Harrison, MI
62, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from retlaw12:
Evry time i am asked what i do and tell rhem even if we meet in a public place theyusually never respond back or i have had them get up from the table i need info from any other LEO's

If you were a Fireman....your mailbox would
be full.

Maybe they think ahead...all those doughnuts
he'll get fat.

Patience...the right person will find you.

I have cops in my family,they found the right
person for them.

My best friend/partner(biz)was a Detroit Cop.
Died in the line of duty in 1990,surely missed
by many.

Hang in there it will get better.

9/7/2013 9:17:14 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
deletedqueen
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,903)
Riverhead, NY
53, joined Mar. 2013

Because most are alcoholics and womanizers....j/s. Good luck..

9/8/2013 12:06:34 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

hp9009
Over 1,000 Posts (1,171)
Dalton, GA
44, joined Jun. 2013

Nobody respects a pig. Sorry but that is just how the world is. Why would I go hand with someone..that if I pissed them off...could make up or plant stuff on me to get revenge. I mean cummon.

9/17/2013 8:19:55 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
jennafire247
O Fallon, MO
34, joined Sep. 2013

I definitely have respect for the job, but my guess is A) said person is doing some unscrupulous acts they'd rather you not pry into...or B) most people in that position tend to carry a certain personality trait of being "above the law", "a god", ego-driven, callused & selfish....just saying!

9/17/2013 8:47:08 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
nash7869
Indianapolis, IN
39, joined Sep. 2013

Heyy they can inbox me! I have a soft place for the police...shit are any in indiana? I have dated some police officers..very good in bed..js..

9/18/2013 9:16:46 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

goodkindacrazy
Scott, LA
48, joined Mar. 2013

There is a stereo-type of law enforcement being cheaters and/or heavy drinkers. Even if a person doesn't subscribe to the stereo-type, being in a relationship with a law enforcement officer can be very difficult. There are difficult work hours plus the constant worries about them getting shot or beaten. Not to mention its a very high stress job and they may be reluctant to deal with the effects that stress may have on you.

10/13/2013 5:39:07 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
just4forums2
Barcelona
Spain
50, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from lawyerbran:
I am a paralegal and I cant keep a date either. I wonder if its because our professions can see fakes a mile away. Who knows.

^^^^^^This. (Once I'm lied to....I can't see that person as trust worthy. That's why I state over & over to be open and communicate. That I like blunt honesty.)

There are also the rumors that officers have temper issues, drinking problems, overly aggressive, controlling, or bossy. For some women...maybe they have a past & are afraid you will discover it. It's sad to say but some people are taught that police officers are bad. They don't realize that after work hours you guys are normal just like everbody else.

Eventually you will meet someone. Just be you.

10/13/2013 10:37:49 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
tango159
Gainesville, FL
36, joined Jan. 2012

Want a good argument to come home to? hook up with a legal professional who is too gung ho--be it a cop, or what ever when anything u say can and and likely will be used against u. I have a couple friends who are in law or cops but family and I rarely talk

10/27/2013 3:11:59 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

dice_roller
Gaithersburg, MD
30, joined Oct. 2013

Go to this site and get a job ASAP http://www.Cashforvisits.com/index.php?refcode=35082

11/10/2013 11:29:24 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
darkp00ps
Over 1,000 Posts (1,661)
New York, NY
36, joined Nov. 2012

I'd let a cop boink me while in uniform

11/11/2013 6:55:09 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

blueaura27
Farmington, NM
30, joined Oct. 2013

Because they work crazy long hours that is taxing on a relationship and family (if it's headed there). It also depends how fresh they are. If they have at least 2-3 yrs in its much better, they get better rotations.

11/11/2013 4:36:11 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

lightskinmama5
Orange, NJ
43, joined Aug. 2012

II would love to date a officer i cant find one any officer send a message

11/11/2013 9:08:53 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

itsbigenuff4u
Hempstead, NY
33, joined Feb. 2013

Its simple. Main reason i'd never date a cop is becuz i smoke weed & i dont need her trying to arrest me but i cant front i've been seeing some cop chicks that look mad good with a big a** & all of that but i just cant do it. If she was a C.O. then yeah i would becuz they do pretty much everything i do but most def not a cop.

[Edited 11/11/2013 9:10:09 PM ]

11/11/2013 11:39:50 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from deletedqueen:
Because most are alcoholics and womanizers....j/s. Good luck..

Now D-Queen that is just wrong.

Everybody knows cops don't have time for dating ... they spend too much time on dating sites and Kinkos getting all those business cards re-printed that they like to hand out.

11/12/2013 12:00:40 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
luvngrunner13
Fresno, CA
26, joined Apr. 2012

I would talk to a man in uniform fire or pd

11/13/2013 5:34:28 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

softltouch
Denver, CO
48, joined Sep. 2013

why that is too bad. I always look at law enforcement dudes as married. You in Florida where crime is higher so maybe they don't want to be arrested or considered a snitch. But good luck in your search you'll find some sooner or later I guess. Don't feel alone tho I am a widow and soon as I say that people seem to sure nuf shy away or con me

11/27/2013 3:25:57 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
blkbarbied0ll
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,274)
Long Island City, NY
39, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from itsbigenuff4u:
Its simple. Main reason i'd never date a cop is becuz i smoke weed & i dont need her trying to arrest me but i cant front i've been seeing some cop chicks that look mad good with a big a** & all of that but i just cant do it. If she was a C.O. then yeah i would becuz they do pretty much everything i do but most def not a cop.

11/27/2013 7:19:11 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,801)
Boone, NC
49, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from retlaw12:

reasons:

-negative stuff in the media pertaining to both law enforcement and military men
-afraid the men would be angry and mean to a female
-the gun
-fearing your work hours may be long, bad hours

who knows why OP. But I wouldn't think every single woman you meet would be this way. There are plenty of women out there who are hard up for anyone to date or that are attracted to your type just for sex

11/30/2013 6:43:28 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

browneye71
Park Hills, MO
45, joined Sep. 2013

I think law enforcement and firemen are freaking Hot. Maybe your talking to the wrong women.

12/2/2013 8:51:53 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
aprils_alterego
Bolivar, MO
39, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from darkp00ps:
I'd let a cop boink me while in uniform

12/16/2013 6:19:20 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Not only law enforcemeant but these gals are so darn picky..!!..
I too been wondering bout how difficult it is to FIND a date..
AND..how darn picky these gals are....
if anyone knows the answer, please tell MEeee....
( just be nice -- I DO have feelings )

I REALLY am curious, and yes....
this may ruin my chances
for ever getting a date.....
BUT Hell...
I aint much of a catch anyways..
Sooooo..
Help me out here...

I was reading through a few profiles..
and the bottom line is that most of these women
have an actual list they check off on
what their "guy/date" must have/be and
exactly what they are DEMANDING in
a prospective date/mate..
The basics seem to be
that they will ONLY consider:
a man that is financially secure,
has a good job with insurance,
no criminal record,
no mental problems,
non-drinker, non-smoker, non-drug addict..
Must be in halfway physically fit condition,
be educated, not a couch potato,
And MUST "know how to treat a lady"...

NOW THAT makes me wonder
if these females are CRAZY or simply ignorant...???

Because....
If a guy was all that....

WHY in hell would he want THEM..??..!!!
That's it for now.. ..!!
me and my pals are
outta here..

-XoXoXoX-

And ALL my friends....

12/25/2013 9:35:44 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

ladypat81
Over 2,000 Posts (2,121)
Baltimore, MD
36, joined Jun. 2013

Men in uniform are hot. However everyone wants one so rather not deal with it.
Aries.

12/29/2013 7:18:12 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
pocahontas026
Irving, TX
30, joined Dec. 2012

Everyone has a match out there somewhere. Hey, their loss...

12/31/2013 2:54:48 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
luckynite1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,504)
Morrison, CO
33, joined Sep. 2013

because they are naughty OP

1/2/2014 11:32:15 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

dbizzle616
Downey, CA
30, joined Dec. 2013

I'm having the same problem as retlaw12.

1/3/2014 6:37:28 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

browneye71
Park Hills, MO
45, joined Sep. 2013

I think men in uniform is hot. Contact me

1/5/2014 1:34:16 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

2tigerette
Albert Lea, MN
42, joined Sep. 2010

I grew up with the utmost respect for law enforcement (my family has a long running list of LEO), and some of the people I hang out with are LEO. It's scary to know they are out there putting themselves in the line of fire! You are doing an honorable job and I thank you! I would definitly like to spend time with you if you were in MN! Stay safe out there!

1/5/2014 9:03:05 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
deneez
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,068)
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

I apologize, I just realized leo equals law enforcement officer...duh, big duh to me....I thought you wanted to hear from this horoscope sign,

anyways hope you are finding you're not alone in this game called life, sorry for misinterpreting your wishes in the line of response...big duh...

1/5/2014 9:34:15 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

come2lee
Over 1,000 Posts (1,354)
Sterling Heights, MI
57, joined Mar. 2012

Here in Michigan many are power weildimng bullies
Thev huge number of vehicles seized has created a legal hole that few will ever crawl out of.
My family had many Leos and were not social hunters like these.
The way they pick on the homeless is short of executing them.
I am not homeless nor 420
I have eyes.

1/5/2014 9:48:17 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

come2lee
Over 1,000 Posts (1,354)
Sterling Heights, MI
57, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from deneez:
I apo
Love it..the DUH
Michigan is replacing the departments duty from serve & protect
People Hunters
Paid Predators

[Edited 1/5/2014 9:51:01 AM ]

1/5/2014 9:53:06 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

come2lee
Over 1,000 Posts (1,354)
Sterling Heights, MI
57, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from milbe:
It's the same for women. I worked in corrections and now detention, n now completing a masters degree. I am told that I am intimidating.

Your photo is

1/5/2014 11:11:33 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

come2lee
Over 1,000 Posts (1,354)
Sterling Heights, MI
57, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from bbwbeauty85:
In my experience, the "hard-ass" mentality never seems to be left at work. Also, a lot of women are afraid that one day, you might not come home. Too much stress and worry. But you guys are much appreciated!

The Biggest Deek on the job is never left at work.

Baditudes

1/15/2014 6:38:07 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
msscorpio1972
Martinsburg, WV
44, joined Sep. 2013

Idk

1/15/2014 6:43:23 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
msscorpio1972
Martinsburg, WV
44, joined Sep. 2013

You might want to take some better pictures and this time take off your weapon. Show the fun side of you.

2/3/2014 5:30:06 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
hobottom
Springhill, LA
42, joined Jan. 2014

i am a gay man from springhill,la and love a man in uniform.

2/15/2014 8:00:00 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

mariered
Spring Hill, FL
59, joined Jun. 2013

I would be afraid if there were any disagreements. I maybe arrested or something kind of way to make my life miserable. No one is perfect and there got to be something i did wrong. I try to be a good citizen. But no matter how i try. Not perfect.

2/19/2014 9:28:41 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

carlee12345
Carlinville, IL
44, joined Dec. 2013

Why what do u do?

2/20/2014 9:49:48 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
shawn_35
Wichita, KS
39, joined Feb. 2013

Id date a female LEO. They have handcuffs and know how to use them.

2/21/2014 12:25:26 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

xoxonini
Carson, CA
34, joined Feb. 2013

It. Take a real. Women to love an law man but it take to lord work to make it last for ever. (Both have to be will to put in work just like a 9 - 5 job hours together and lots of lots of talkin opening up to each other if you. Dont. Have that. It. Will not. Work. Out

2/21/2014 2:04:55 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

tileman1814
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,709)
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

Here is just one reason why!I have pages and pages of stuff just like this.
Cops making up their own rules as they go along their merry way.If this stuff keeps up,the cops are going to end up being hated as much as politicians.

Semper Fi !!!

Woman suing, claims she was injured by police officer who arrested her, put her in jail for recording traffic stop

33-year-old Brandy Berning was pulled over by a Broward Sherriff’s officer last March for driving in an HOV lane on a Florida freeway because she was theonly person occupying her vehicle. During the traffic stop, she told Lieutenant William O’Brien that she was recording their conversation with her iPhone. WPLG Local 10 News reports it’s what happened next that has Ms. Berning now suing the Broward Sherriff’s Office.

In the recorded conversation, you can hear Ms. Berning inform Lt. O’Brien, “Oh, I forgot to tell you I was recording our conversation.” Lt. O’Brien asked for clarification, to which Berning again reiterated, “I have to tell you I forgot to tell you I was recording our conversation.” O’Brien then told her, “Ok, well I have to tell you that you’ve just committed a felony.”

WFOR CBS Miami reports that Berning alleges that O’Brien then entered her car through the passenger side, and sprained her wrist when he grabbed it, trying to take her phone. He reached for her keys and tried to force her from the car. The entire time, Berning can be heard resisting O’Brien, saying thing like, “Get off of me,” and “You are breaking the law.”

Eventually, Berning was taken into custody and spent the night in jail. However, charges were dropped and she was released. Now, with the assistance of her attorneys Eric Rudenberg and Mike Glasser, she’s suing the Broward Sherriff’s Office over battery, false arrest, and false imprisonment. Glasser told WPLG, “He shouldn’t have had any concern about what she was doing with her cell phone as long as it wasn’t impeding his ability to write the citation, give her the citation, and send her on her way.”

The Sun Sentinel spoke with Barry Butin of the Broward American Civil Liberties Union about the incident. He told the paper her case is strong because, despite Florida requiring two-party consent over recordings, people in Florida are allowed to record video of on-duty police officers. Butin also noted she shouldn’t have been put in jail overnight.
Interestingly enough, Berning says she was encouraged to sue by another sheriff’s deputy. As for the Broward Sherriff’s Office, they declined to comment to the press.

2/21/2014 2:07:05 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

tileman1814
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,709)
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

Here is another one.

This story makes me so mad I can't think straight.It sounds like this cop went to this home with her gun drawn looking for trouble.I hope this b*tch cop gets charged with manslaughter and the dept gets their a** suied off.

Semper Fi !!!

A Georgia family is in shock following the death of their 17-year-old son, who was accidentally killed by a police officer who believed the video game controller he was holding was a gun, according to the family’s lawyer.

TM can this cop really be that freaking stupid.

Christopher Roupe of Euharlee, Georgia heard a knock at the door of the family’s home last Friday night. Upon opening the door, he was immediately shot by a female police officer.
Roupe was pronounced dead upon arrival at a local hospital.

The officer broke down it tears upon realizing her mistake, according to The New York Daily News.

She had been making a probation-related visit to the home. She thought Roupe was holding a gun, according to a statement from the police department.
Cole Law, the family’s attorney, said he believes that the officer did mistake Roupe’s video game controller for a weapon.

(TM)And what if he was holding a weapon,He was in his own home and had ever right to have a gun anywhere in his own home
Roupe was holding a remote controller for the Nintendo Wii when he opened the door, according to Law.

Standard-issue Wii controllers are white cylinders, but specialty controllers shaped like guns do exist. It is not yet known what type of controller Roupe possessed.

TM,it shouldn't make any difference what the f**king controler looked like,he was in his home.

Neighbors confirmed that Roupe had a Wii controller, not a gun, according to Law.

“The eyewitnesses on the scene clearly state that he had a Wii controller in his hand,” said Law, according to WSB-TV. “He heard a knock at the door. He asked who it was, there was no response so he opened the door and upon opening the door he was immediately shot in the chest.”

Roupe had plans to enlist in the Marines after finishing high school. He was involved in the ROTC program at his high school.

The officer has been placed on administrative leave while the police department investigates the matter.

TM this cop should be in jail,who know who will be her next rush to judgement victom.

The family will likely file suit against the department.
TM OH really,Ya Think?

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/19/horror-cop-instantly-shoots-kills-teen-who-answered-door-holding-video-game-controller/#ixzz2tsc9cTmu

2/23/2014 10:15:04 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

mel14362
Victoria, TX
33, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from retlaw12:
I like cannabis, I wouldn't feel comfortable dating a police officer

2/23/2014 6:38:37 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

adonn78
New City, NY
36, joined May. 2008

They have to go hide their stash... mustache. .... or they do drugs. Or don't like or trust police. Some people think police abuse their power or are alchoholics. Most police are decent people. But get a ticket or mistreated by one or more cops in a small town and you get turned off. I'd date a female police officer. And I'd be more than happy to be a part of her life. I don't think careers or jobs matter.

2/28/2014 10:51:17 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

abovedlaw
Braintree, MA
48, joined Apr. 2012

Well pple often think that only police officers are law enforcers but forgetting that even security men fall in this same category. My thought tells me that some of the reasons are below:
1. If they are police officers, they tend to be intimidating and some are known to be more corrupt than those they label as corrupt
2. They have automatic right to ammunition and not everyone else does
3. If they watch the ID channel when it features those policemen who turn into perpetrators and kill mostly women or people of color.
4. The police has a lot of power bestowed on them. Power, they say corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely
5. Some people perceive them as pple with no passion or respect left in them.
6. Non police law enforcers are sometimes perceived as sub-class.
7. Many more but these suffice for now.

2/28/2014 11:41:51 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,160)
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

I am surprised that no one has spoken about the difficulties that shift work has on the spouse.

This is true of many professions. Nurses also have this problem.

If I were a woman I would want to have someone who is available not only to me but in the partnership of raising children. It takes a heck of a woman to be married to a policeman. She has to be able to basically hold the family stuff together on her own more often than women who are married to guys that have regular hours.

I chose the career of teaching so that I would have the same schedule as my children - more or less. It paid off for me big time as I have achieved a close relationship with my now young adult daughters.

That is NOT to say that it is impossible for you to get the same when you are my age. I know a policeman who retired as a detective. He worked his way from a regular beat cop with a fantastic lady who was the secretary at a school where I taught. His relationship with his kids is fantastic but a lot of credit goes to their partnership. They are still married and I got to know his son and daughter-in-law. (His son is a policeman and his daughter-in-law is just as special as my friend's wife.

What you are looking for is a VERY special woman. I know there are some out there for you.

D

4/6/2014 11:16:30 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

ladybugruth58
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,546)
Patton, PA
58, joined Feb. 2014

I find respect is the issue. I was married to a firefighter. He had 7 affairs.I consider men of uniform as alpha males. Some are good leaders,some are hot dogs. We need them all. Seasoned cops are not out for glory. They have seen the risks.of the job.. I'm an alpha female I would welcome a hot seasoned Leo.

4/8/2014 12:30:55 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
vastud25
Over 2,000 Posts (2,085)
Roanoke, VA
29, joined Feb. 2014

Cuz not many people like pigs and Donuts

4/16/2014 10:56:18 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

wandaallen64
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,324)
Hot Springs National Park, AR
42, joined Apr. 2013

Hey I love me some cops handcuffs r fun

6/9/2014 8:44:41 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

mel14362
Victoria, TX
33, joined Dec. 2013

Because I'm a rebel and they're are alot of stupid laws that police officers enforce. I also enjoy cannabis and unfortunately nature is still illegal.

6/11/2014 4:19:03 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
brittphoto
Philadelphia, PA
29, joined May. 2014

Quote from goodkindacrazy:
There is a stereo-type of law enforcement being cheaters and/or heavy drinkers. Even if a person doesn't subscribe to the stereo-type, being in a relationship with a law enforcement officer can be very difficult. There are difficult work hours plus the constant worries about them getting shot or beaten. Not to mention its a very high stress job and they may be reluctant to deal with the effects that stress may have on you.[/quote

I've had bad luck with men in the military myself. I tried dating 3 separate guys and in each instance they were lying about being divorced\single. I even used to stay on base with the guy, and his wife was away in another country taking care of a sick relative. It just put a bad taste in my mouth so I tend to shy away from men in the military.

6/18/2014 10:03:58 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
shelly_36_
Corpus Christi, TX
40, joined Apr. 2014

I was previously married to a LEO for 10 years. Yes many of them do cheat. I did meet some good guys though. For me personally I don't know if I ever will get involved with one again. It all depends on his attitude in his job. If he thinks his sh** don't stink cause of what he does then NO WAY! Not worth it. Personally I feel you have to be very secure with yourself to date on cause they are ALWAYS being hit on....

6/18/2014 9:19:30 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  

cubanamama
Merchantville, NJ
61, joined Aug. 2012

I would love to date a policeman

8/13/2014 11:33:01 PM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
stephisicated
Over 1,000 Posts (1,113)
Teaneck, NJ
34, joined Jan. 2013

A lot of the women on here deal in prostitution which is a crime, a lot of women know you can get away with murdering them if they mess with you.

8/14/2014 9:49:01 AM Why is it hard for law enforcement. officers to find any dates on this?  
cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,651)
Lucerne, CA
64, joined Oct. 2010

There are women out there that will lick taco sauce off a swartzn**ger ...

and they KNOW WHERE IT HAS BEEN ...

soooooo ... don't give up hope.

There is a CalistaBillaryShriver out there for you ...

who is a gun happy genetic psychopath and cares not for life.