Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

max80 listcrawler

Then they can easily triangulate other sensitive facts, he added. fresno ca personals This question will not only bring a smile on their face but will also increase their ego. Most definitions of enjoy involve yet another vital particular person in your life so it is ok to ask queries about him or her. locanto fort worth tx Certain look may well catch someone s eye, but it s personality, values, faith, heart, previous, present, and future that s going to make them stay.

megapersonals

This link is to an external web site that may or may well not meet accessibility guidelines. speed dating pensacola florida This is absolutely a hard time for me It is very best that the man I described, and I, reduce off all make contact with with one more. We asked you to air your dirty dating laundry for us, and boy, did you provide. hot casual hookups review When dating coaching has value beyond measure, we also fully grasp that monetary constraints are a reality for quite a few persons.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/16/2014 11:20:46 PM How to make grass grow?  
averse2average
Valley Stream, NY
29, joined Dec. 2013

Ok so I have some space behind my building where I want to make some grass grow so I can do yoga or stretching in the morning. I've never done this before so I thought I would seek knowledge from people who are expert gardeners. My goal is to grow grass without using chemicals or fertilizers, basically I want to be able to do it the old-school and natural way. Now because I'm a complete newbie at this I have no idea where to start. So if you're an expert and have patience with all the questions I will ask you then I will love you forever If you live in Queens, NY and would be willing to teach me in person that would be even better. All help is greatly appreciated. So below is what the space behind my building looks like. It looks like shit but that's why I want to make grass grow there, it'll look more alive and less dead

[URL=http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/averse2average/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0009_zpsaa4a038e.jpg.html][/URL]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/18/2014 6:07:27 PM How to make grass grow?  

frank_underwood
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,298)
Columbia, SC
61, joined Jun. 2013

You start by cleaning that place up. Grass is not a good idea. There is already too much grass in the world, so go to a park for grass. Grass is high maintenance, it needs to be watered, mowed, etc. Grow an easy ground cover, like Ivy or whatnot

4/19/2014 6:15:38 PM How to make grass grow?  

ladydi1948
Storden, MN
69, joined Jan. 2014

Didn't say where the building is, what state, ease of watering and caring for the green stuff. It was mentioned that the reason was for a nice green area to do yoga. Franks idea of a ground over is good, and I will suggest a creeping thyme. Very calming. I believe there is a low growing mint ground over too that would be nice.

4/20/2014 7:34:56 PM How to make grass grow?  

sillylaugher61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,151)
Murrysville, PA
55, joined Aug. 2011

find a community garden in your area, they could give you the best advice on all the steps
that your going to need to do.

4/24/2014 5:24:39 PM How to make grass grow?  
averse2average
Valley Stream, NY
29, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from frank_underwood:
You start by cleaning that place up. Grass is not a good idea. There is already too much grass in the world, so go to a park for grass. Grass is high maintenance, it needs to be watered, mowed, etc. Grow an easy ground cover, like Ivy or whatnot

Frank I see you live in South Carolina, I'm guessing you've never been to NY because we don't have lush areas of green grass here all over the place like out in the country, that's why I'm trying to have my own space. I know it requires maintenance but that is the point to having grass, I will learn to take care of it.

4/24/2014 5:30:31 PM How to make grass grow?  
averse2average
Valley Stream, NY
29, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from ladydi1948:
Didn't say where the building is, what state, ease of watering and caring for the green stuff. It was mentioned that the reason was for a nice green area to do yoga. Franks idea of a ground over is good, and I will suggest a creeping thyme. Very calming. I believe there is a low growing mint ground over too that would be nice.

Ladydi, I did mention that the building is in Queens, NY above the picture??? I'm assuming to water the grass I'm going to need a watering hose which I already have. Though I just finished watching a video on how low growing creeping thyme would be another option so thank you for suggesting that

4/28/2014 2:30:24 PM How to make grass grow?  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,992)
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

try cleaning up the lot, and plant some grass seed, it is not rocket science. ::idontknow

4/29/2014 8:08:58 PM How to make grass grow?  

mattfl88
Daytona Beach, FL
28, joined Jan. 2013

Brown top millet - grass seed.
cheap, quick rate of growth

4/30/2014 5:21:43 PM How to make grass grow?  

doubletrouble77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,682)
Crete, IL
39, joined May. 2011

Quote from frank_underwood:
never too much grass in the world. Grass isnt high maintenence .

5/1/2014 6:01:23 PM How to make grass grow?  

mattfl88
Daytona Beach, FL
28, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from doubletrouble77:
never too much grass in the world. Grass isnt high maintenence .

Agreed,
and agreed

I know because I cut it for a living!

5/3/2014 6:52:45 AM How to make grass grow?  

frank_underwood
Columbia, SC
61, joined Jun. 2013

Grass lawns led to global warming b*tches. A lawnmower pollutes more than a car & are more numerous

5/3/2014 1:56:55 PM How to make grass grow?  

mattfl88
Daytona Beach, FL
28, joined Jan. 2013

That's some funny shit, haha more lawn mowers than vehicles.... good one

5/3/2014 4:57:46 PM How to make grass grow?  

frank_underwood
Columbia, SC
61, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from mattfl88:
That's some funny shit, haha more lawn mowers than vehicles.... good one

More small gas engines & the jack-wagons who operate them. If you're dumb enough to smoke cigarettes, you're dumb enough to operate a small gas engine, they go hand in hand

5/10/2014 4:43:28 AM How to make grass grow?  

fastpony
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (75,563)
Hammond, IN
41, joined Apr. 2007

dude,you're 26 yrs old,and you DONT have a clue on how to plant grass seed?
you clean that lot up,then wet it down,loosen it up.
get a bag of grass seed and slowly cover the area by hand with the seed.
get enough fresh soil in bags to cover the seeds you just put down.
pat the area with a shovel,and water it for about 30 min,maybe 3 times a week.
it will take about 4-6 months till you would consider doing any type of activity on it anyway.
so,youre out of luck this year,even if it does start to grow.

5/16/2014 8:49:47 AM How to make grass grow?  
mysticalsag9
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,970)
Clarksburg, WV
60, joined Jan. 2013

OP if that is all you want is grass then yes clean it up 2 ways you can do this
go get sod you will have to rake where the toots can catch the sod to grow or you put now new soil get that new grass that does not grow high or you can do this ... and does not have to be all make your self a garden like zen small water fall rocks some wood but heres how to get the grass ...

5/16/2014 9:06:56 AM How to make grass grow?  
mysticalsag9
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,970)
Clarksburg, WV
60, joined Jan. 2013

Op ck out some landscaping on Utube how to make tranquil gardens ...not such a large area to work with ...so might not cost a bundle ... you don't need that tiller but u need to rake the dirt up pretty good or just get the new top soil with will be easier in the long run for you ...and throw down the seeds in the places where you want grass...

5/20/2014 7:43:40 PM How to make grass grow?  

walt_oftheearth
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,770)
Avondale, AZ
62, joined Feb. 2008

Breaking up and enriching that soil with steer manure, and some gypsum, if it is hard packed soil. Till those in very well, down 4 or 5 inches.

Then use turf over that and drench ever other day if there is no rain.

You will need a mower. Perhaps you can find a hand, push mower on Craigs list

6/4/2014 4:13:39 PM How to make grass grow?  
don_johnson99
Over 1,000 Posts (1,814)
Janesville, WI
56, joined Nov. 2013

Clean up the area. Rake up all the stones and get rid of them. Lay down a couple of inches of good top soil. Lay sod. It is the quickest way to get a lawn. With seed you will have bare spots and will need to re-seed often. Never use an annual seed like rye seed.