Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

easy hookup sites

A travel buddy, a buddy in a new city or really like for life. singles in michigan For added peace of mind, this is the only Muslim app that permits you to involve a Wali or Chaperone in your chats. Significantly like Tinder, it shows you who s swiping about you based on place, but you can also set the mile radius much larger and see singles all over the world. hook up sites ireland It is hyperfocused on obtaining relationships, not just one night hookups.

threesome hookup sites

For example, Tastebuds is a dating app for music lovers. senior dating atlanta Psychologically there s a lot to unpack, specially if your ex was gaslighting you. Around 276. tendermeets desktop version First, the guy was a half hour late to our date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/28/2014 1:15:13 PM Travel nursing?  

nursesugar72
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,108)
New Caney, TX
44, joined May. 2011

Has anyone worked as a travel nurse or know someone that has? I'm thinking I might need a change in my life for awhile

Looking for any advice if it's out there?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/28/2014 11:25:10 PM Travel nursing?  

journeyman327
New Orleans, LA
41, joined Nov. 2010

Close to someone who does it , alot of money it for you . Alot .

7/2/2014 7:08:10 AM Travel nursing?  
urbanessence_ny
New York, NY
37, joined May. 2014

Quote from nursesugar72:
Has anyone worked as a travel nurse or know someone that has? I'm thinking I might need a change in my life for awhile

Looking for any advice if it's out there?

I have. And you make a lot of money. You get tax free benefits if you live more than 50 miles from the facility. Your traveling and housing expenses will be paid. It's a great opportunity!

7/10/2014 9:33:03 AM Travel nursing?  
sankie1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,691)
Irvine, KY
69, joined Dec. 2011

I have a friend who was a contract nurse. She decided to do this after retiring from a hospital that she worked at 20 plus years in the operating room. At the time she needed changes in her life, kids all grown and distant, and she loved to travel. She was not only paid excellent salary but was able to see and experience the country and it's citizens.

She did 3 to 6 months contracts and enjoyed it very much.

7/30/2014 5:33:57 PM Travel nursing?  

peachy1954
Over 2,000 Posts (2,491)
Sacramento, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010

All I had was Basic Red Cross, some special training dealing with para-plegia "issues", and basic financial/secretarial skills, and a list of accessible transportation, accommodation's (becareful providers lie or stretch the definition wildly), and DME suppliers, and licensed nurses ER's contacts around all the major airports and I was ONLY a travel aid. I made enough working one or two extended weekends a month to be a stay at home Mom with my 'double trouble'. Of course you have to be bonded and have imppecible references but I had way more referrals than I could have ever booked so I would recommend going for it.

Word of warning you do have to check out your clients and make sure there is NO question about yours is strictly Kosher no funny business.

AND that you get all your accomodations and airfare both ways paid for in advance (occasionally people get hospitalized, or die, decide to stay where they travel to and if you have to deal with someone else stepping in as a durable Power Of Attorney contesting paying you then you can be stuck.)

Now days I would not even consider doing it without major business insurance and getting whatever licensures required to not only be a nurse but run a business in the state you contract in and if possible where you are traveling too. If anything ends up in litigation you could loose your license and your livelihood. I would also pay to be incorporated so you have some protection from having your personal assets attached.

I never had a client make any threats but I had extended family try to hassle me one time when an adult client actually left "home" and refused to return and hiring an attorney to deal with the family was expensive so I added a litigation clause to my future contracts.

I would also recommend taking any free classes the Small business Administration and the IRS offer so you can keep yourself up on any important information. A SCORE mentor, from SBA, was a tremendous help. I also refused ALL gifts and tips because it just is not worth the hassles they create. Good Luck.

8/20/2014 8:02:29 PM Travel nursing?  

ladybugruth58
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,546)
Patton, PA
58, joined Feb. 2014

I have known many nurses who were contract and travelling nurses. excellent pay and benefits. down side is away from family, being a total stranger and resentment. you get paid a hell of a lot more than the hired nurses and you do the same job.