Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top 10 gay hookup apps

When you ask a couple how they met, it really is fairly popular for them to answer, On the net. greenwich singles events Hi5 has incorporated games like ‘Pets which make chat & flirt easier. It will also clarify their basic perception of folks. what happened to fetlife And hopefully, from there, into an equally wonderful 1st date.

skipthegames com

Even if you feel that you know this new particular person properly, you could want to tell a buddy or family members member where you will be, for how lengthy, or possibly even share your location with them. 912 chat line numbers She introduced him to me and my wife and the other youngsters then she place on her coat and went out the door. I have tried some dating on line paid my income for three months. viet dating In contrast to numerous other on the internet dating websites, our platform takes into account your connection desires and private traits via an substantial personality test.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/11/2014 1:56:46 PM  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Nope. I have absolutely no problem with interracial dating.

Why...do people keep trying to create that false narrative?

Hmmmmm?

Again, I am talking about the frequency on the internet of this.

And the absence of other races doing that.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/11/2014 1:56:48 PM New York, NY  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
21, joined Aug. 2014

Oh geesh, now you know you only made this thread because your feelings are hurt.

9/11/2014 1:58:51 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

My feelings are not hurt. I am an attractive man. I have no problem getting women.

Again, I am speaking to the fact that you don't see women of other races running around every week shooting their preferences.

9/11/2014 2:01:05 PM New York, NY  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
21, joined Aug. 2014

Actually yes i do, people on here are frequently always shooting out their preferences

Whether if its about race, weight, prettiness, religion etc.

They do, it is a dating site after all

9/11/2014 2:02:10 PM New York, NY  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
22, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from abolitionist:
Nope. I have absolutely no problem with interracial dating.

Why...do people keep trying to create that false narrative?

Hmmmmm?

Again, I am talking about the frequency on the internet of this.

And the absence of other races doing that.

well if you didn't have a problem with interracial dating, then you wouldn't have been so quick to judge my preference in my thread.

9/11/2014 2:03:11 PM New York, NY  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
22, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from chvrches:
Actually yes i do, people on here are frequently always shooting out their preferences

Whether if its about race, weight, prettiness, religion etc.

They do, it is a dating site after all

charli i like your pic its cute

9/11/2014 2:05:36 PM New York, NY  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
21, joined Aug. 2014

Oh thanks im.on the left with the grey sweatshirt on

9/11/2014 2:05:59 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Ok, apparently we had a misunderstanding.

I do not care about how much you love white guys. You even explained that you may change your preference whenever you choose.

That's cool.

I am just referring to the frequency in which I see these preferences from other races declared weekly in forum, as opposed to how some other women go about it.

It makes it look like ...after a while...that people are trying to slick hate on black men
When you see it so much.

9/11/2014 2:08:55 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Just watch the forum.

We know, women date black men a lot. Statistics show that. But you don't see a lot of topics saying that.

But every week, we get a "I like white men" or "I don't date black guys" topics.

That's what I'm talking about.

It comes off as a slick form of racist bs to me.

9/11/2014 2:10:57 PM New York, NY  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
22, joined Jun. 2014

and i don't love white men, i never said that, i don't know why your putting words in my mouth.

how would you assume that i am interested in dating a only white man

maybe i want to date an asian man, or a latino, hawaiin, samoan, indian, arabian.

why just assume that i want specifically white men?

9/11/2014 2:14:25 PM New York, NY  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
22, joined Jun. 2014

i understand now, but i already stated in my thread

that the reason why i'm not interested in dating black men WAS NOT because they're unattractive, or any other reason that is racial profiling"

did you even read or did you just go ahead post a comment not knowing what i even said?

9/11/2014 2:16:01 PM New York, NY  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
21, joined Aug. 2014

Thats why my mom told me to never assume, cause you could be wrong.

9/11/2014 2:32:12 PM New York, NY  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
22, joined Jun. 2014

still waiting for an answer?????

9/11/2014 2:36:43 PM New York, NY  
deeppacific
Trenton, MI
44, joined Jun. 2014

I think interracial dating is more acceptable these day's, if you limit yourself to
socializing within your race you may be losing out in meeting a new best friend.

9/11/2014 2:41:21 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from watermoon:
and i don't love white men, i never said that, i don't know why your putting words in my mouth.

how would you assume that i am interested in dating a only white man

maybe i want to date an asian man, or a latino, hawaiin, samoan, indian, arabian.

why just assume that i want specifically white men?

I

Never

Said

YOU

did!

I was speaking in general, about topics I see. And I'm your own topic you said yourself that you may date black men in the future.

So why do you keep trying to create a false narrative about me?

I'm talking about topics (not JUST yours) I have been seeing on the internet, and comparing that to how women of other races do not nearly as much feel the need to make topics that declare their preference as much as you see black women doing that on this site, and in this forum.

SMH

9/11/2014 2:46:55 PM New York, NY  
coldness
Kent, WA
22, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from abolitionist:
Ok, apparently we had a misunderstanding.

I do not care about how much you love white guys.

so when you said this you were talking about in general? -____-

9/11/2014 2:47:47 PM New York, NY  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
22, joined Jun. 2014

exactly ^^

9/11/2014 3:07:26 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

You took two different posts, and quoted them out of context.

9/11/2014 3:08:31 PM New York, NY  
spiritofgood
Over 1,000 Posts (1,185)
Lompoc, CA
24, joined Aug. 2014

@ Theking: Don't be butthurt. Everyone has their preferencs and everyone has their reasons for not being into a specific person. Unfortunately in America black people have to prove something to society. It sucks, but it's not something that can't be overcome.

@ Abo: Black men be trippin over themselves to get at non black women, from my experience, so why do those women need to say anything when they have all the unwanted and wanted attention they need?

An observation that other women don't voice their preference concerning black men? Yeah, because they'd get trolled and hated on for not being a black woman saying it apart from the aforementioned reason.

Watermoon is not black, she's blasian. Neither did she state at any time that she only liked white men so don't put words in her mouth. You also completely ignored the reason why she created the thread in the first place. You generalizing is saying that she's just like the rest and you created this topic at this specific time to make a point, gone wrong. You've been called out on your butthurt, prejudice, and making assumptions.

Also, if a black woman wanted to say that most black men don't measure up she's free to do so, not to mention again that there's some truth to that IMO.

9/11/2014 3:19:02 PM New York, NY  

twining
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,585)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from abolitionist:
@ Spirit of good, that's fine. Do you.

I just made an observation that other women don't be acting like this. It's unattractive to me as well...when I see nothing but black woman talking about how much they love white men. Not because I'm against interracial, but because I don't see ANY other races of women doing that.

They instead, prefer to use humility, modesty, etc and not scream from the rooftops every week how horrible the men in her race is, while chasing after other races.

Why is that?

Because many women like black men,, THEY JUST HAVE ENOUGH CLASS to not act like a .... like they are throwing themselves at men.

That's good. We're not attracted to you anyway. Let me let you in on something. These threads as made because women are expressing why they find white men their comfort zone. And what do black guys do? They come in these topics and pretty much prove the reason why. Continuously putting us down. Go ahead dude, read back on your post. You probably still won't see it cause you're not a checkerboard chick.

9/11/2014 3:28:08 PM New York, NY  
chocobunni
Lorain, OH
25, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from abolitionist:
There is another thing I've noticed, check this out...

If you look at topics about interracial relationships...notice how a whole lot of a certain race are quick to scream from the rooftops about how much they like another race.

But look at the women of other races. You don't see them making topic after topic, or comment after comment about how much they love other races.

You don't see Asians, white, native, or Latino women always talking about their sexual preferences.

Which is funny because out of all races...the black women is married the LEAST to another race.

So that means while some women are broadcasting how much they like men of other races...those men do not like them the same. But their women date and marry black men mite. Their women just don't feel the need to make themselves look thirsty.

According to statistics, black women are the LEAST desirable in America. So it's crazy, that men are supposed to chase the women...but men of other races BY STATISTICS don't even want a black woman like that...but the black woman is still throwing herself publicly at them.

I feel blessed when I see exactly how some who do that are, because that's not very lady-like, and looks desperate as hell.

In fact, a white guy has a topic up now in DGD called "Too Many Desperate Black Women On This Site!"

That should be embarrassing, and something you should make sure you don't look like.

If you have any dignity, class, or pride.

Let the man chase you, not the other way around.

Wow.

Statistics mean nothing to the individual honey. I saw those studies about race and dating but ironically I get more attention from non black men. My other female friends experience the same thing.I also know plenty of bw wm relationships. My last few guys have been white so is my current. Of course we know all white men and black woman don't like eachother but there are some that do and they will continue to date and marry. To say that you are attracted to another race makes you desperate? How so? I see people do it all the time, not just black woman.So I guess were just not allowed to talk about our likes and dislikes without being called out on it right? If I stated how much I love black men it wouldn't be desperate then would it? Double standard much? And as far as the guy who made the thread about black woman being desperate, he's a troll. Don't you know better. Your feeding the troll. So just stop lol

9/11/2014 3:28:37 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

I will not dignify personal attacks.

The topic is about the frequency of one race declaring how they love others..when other races of women...for some reason...don't do that.

And I explained in the opener what I thought about it.

Now trying to character assassinate me, tell lies, etc...is off topic.

Carry on..

9/11/2014 3:31:16 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

I don't why people are offended at me pointing out that Black Women make these topics about wanting men of other races 10 TIMES more than other races.

You can just look at the pages in this forum and prove that.

I spoke about what I think about that.

That's it.

Carry on...

9/11/2014 3:32:50 PM New York, NY  
spiritofgood
Over 1,000 Posts (1,185)
Lompoc, CA
24, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from abolitionist:
I will not dignify personal attacks.

The topic is about the frequency of one race declaring how they love others..when other races of women...for some reason...don't do that.

And I explained in the opener what I thought about it.

Now trying to character assassinate me, tell lies, etc...is off topic.

Carry on..

We are attacking your bullshit, not you. It's black guys like you who give the good ones bad names. Carry on with your bullshit, I ain't even mad. History just keeps repeating itself.

Spirit Women

[Edited 9/11/2014 3:34:15 PM ]

9/11/2014 3:33:06 PM New York, NY  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

Nobody's personally attacking you. In these threads it's easy to weed out people like you. People that latch onto one thing and give people a negative image.

[Edited 9/11/2014 3:33:46 PM ]

9/11/2014 3:36:15 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Thanks for not attacking me again.

The topic, is about the frequency, and the class...of continuously feeling the need to broadcast your preference.

In comparison to how women of other races do not nearly do as much.

Any comments on the topic?

9/11/2014 3:37:40 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Oh word?

History keeps repeating itself?

Black guys like me?

Say Word?

What do you mean? Tell me...

9/11/2014 3:38:14 PM New York, NY  
spiritofgood
Over 1,000 Posts (1,185)
Lompoc, CA
24, joined Aug. 2014

And you extremely failed to address the valid points I, and the rest of us have brought up, trollfaise.

Peace out. Was a good laugh though.

[Edited 9/11/2014 3:38:46 PM ]

9/11/2014 3:40:44 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

I have no idea what you're talking about. For some reason, you guys seem upset.

I am looking for comments that are in topic.

9/11/2014 4:37:07 PM New York, NY  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,173)
Washington, DC
44, joined Jan. 2014

Abolitionist, u should write a movie about a world where it is cool to be black, but it is not cool to be white. Being white in this world would be inferior. And all the white people in this world wished they were born black. Have the problem reverse. It would be a cool movie to watch. Send it to a tv show. Have them create a movie out if your story. U write really well. Have your story copyright & patented. So u don't lose credit for it. To make sure u get royalty money.

Maybe the twilight zone or the outer limit will use your story.

Royalty money=. Every time they play your song in public, u get paid for it. U get money for it.

U write really well, u can write a lot better than I can.

9/11/2014 4:40:06 PM New York, NY  
sarahgoldsmith
Washington, DC
44, joined Jan. 2014

Abolitionist, do u know what I mean? Like those writers for tv shows like law & order, modern family, blackish, etc... The actors just memorized the lines, but the writer write a story for these tv shows. U can do it as a part time thing for fun & money. U write really well, better than I can.

9/11/2014 5:15:37 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Thanks for the compliments!

But I don't see being black in this world as inferior WHATSOEVER.

I see lies told by a white supremacist ideology, that racists, the ignorant, and sellouts believe as trite.

Blacks, are the original man, and have never been inferior. That's a lie created by whites in a science they created called racism.

9/11/2014 6:04:01 PM New York, NY  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
21, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from abolitionist:
You took two different posts, and quoted them out of context.

Because you kept saying she love white man, when that is not trye and then when she tried to explain that

You said that you were noy trying to say that to specifically me that you were saying it in General concept

So your in a bit of contradiction here.

[Edited 9/11/2014 6:04:42 PM ]

9/11/2014 6:07:57 PM New York, NY  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
21, joined Aug. 2014

Abo im not trying to be mean, you're literate i can see

But you seem to be quite of a simpleton

9/11/2014 6:08:23 PM New York, NY  
sarahgoldsmith
Washington, DC
44, joined Jan. 2014

Abolitionist, I am not saying blacks are inferior. I am saying a movie like that will make black people feel good about themselves. I do not think white people are superior to black people. People should be proud of who they are & the way God made them.

Did u know that on 20/20 & dateline tv show they did an experiment. They have a room full of toys & dolls. Black dolls & white dolls. Then they let little black girls pick out all the toys they want & let them keep the toys. Do u know which doll all the black girls pick up & want to keep? All the black girls picked out the white dolls & not the black dolls. The dolls are identical, same clothes, same size. Except the dolls have different skin & eye color. The white doll is blonde & blue eyes. The black doll is brown skin, brown eyes. The ages of the little black girls are 3 to 10 years old.

Afterward, they have grown black women talk to these little girls from 3 to 10 years old. The women tried to convince the black girls that they are beautiful. And don't let anybody else tell them anything different.

Grown black women: why did u pick the white dolls?

3 to 10 years old girls: because the white doll is so much more beautiful.

So if a 3 year old little black girl feel this way about herself, what are the reasons behind it? Was she influenced by television & things that she saw on tv? Was she influenced by society?

9/11/2014 6:25:42 PM New York, NY  
sarahgoldsmith
Washington, DC
44, joined Jan. 2014

I think when u black girls said that u don't date black men, it makes the brothas feel bad about themselves. I think someone is asking u to be a little more sensitive about it. Someone thinks that u black girls broadcast it too much.

Just be sensitive when the brothas feel hurt. U hurt people's feelings when u said u don't date black men. Just be nice & sensitive to the brothas. They have feelings too.

Your intentions were not to hurt the feelings of black men, but black men still feel hurt. So u have to be sensitive to this issue.

Black men: hey, what am I? Chopped liver? Tears rolling down on their faces. Stop telling me I am unttractive. Boo hoo! Boo hoo! Crying! Crying!

Ok, ok, I am just teasing. I like black people.

9/11/2014 6:37:03 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Actually, it's not about black men feeling not wanted.

It's about giving a f**k about black women making themselves look like cheap wh*res that throw themselves at men that don't even want them.

According to statistics.

They may f**k them, but the marriage rate is the lowest between bw/wm.

Not to mention, the crimes committed by white males against blacks.

So you would think one would have more class, dignity, and self-respect than to throw yourself at the race of men that specialized in raping you.

Many good white men died to help blacks. So I'm not racist. I'm saying make that good white man have to come seek you with much effort. Be a PRIZE.

A QUEEN!

Make him have to EARN you!

Instead of every f**king day they log in and black women lining up yelling how much they want them like cheap whites lining the streets.

^^^ THAT'S my point!

[Edited 9/11/2014 6:39:10 PM ]

9/11/2014 6:38:00 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from abolitionist:

It's about giving a f**k about black women making themselves look like cheap wh*res that throw themselves at men that don't even want them.

According to statistics.

So you would think one would have more class, dignity, and self-respect than to throw yourself at the race of men that specialized in raping you.

Many good white men died to help blacks. So I'm not racist. I'm saying make that good white man have to come seek you with much effort. Be a PRIZE.

A QUEEN!

Instead of every f**king day they log in and black women lining up yelling how much they want them like cheap whites lining the streets.

^^^ THAT'S my point!

9/11/2014 6:45:55 PM New York, NY  
sarahgoldsmith
Washington, DC
44, joined Jan. 2014

Watermoon doesn't give out a vibe that she is a mean & bad person. I think she is a very nice person & she is just stating her opinion.

Watermoon is a very person. That is the vibe I get from her. I sensed that she is a very nice person. She is not a mean person at all. That is the vibes she is giving out.

She was just staying her opinion. Her intentions were never to hurt anyone's feelings. They are her opinions. U don't have to agree with her.

I am sensing that watermoon is a very nice girl. She didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings with her statement. I am not against watermoon. I understand where she is coming from.

My hair is curly. I like people with straight hair. I like people with straight hair because they are so different from me. I often wondered what it is like to have straight hair. Watermoon likes people that are different than she is.

9/11/2014 6:48:20 PM New York, NY  
sarahgoldsmith
Washington, DC
44, joined Jan. 2014

Watermoon is a very nice person. That is the vibe I get from her.

I am sensing that she is a very nice girl. The vibes she gives off is that she is a very nice girl. Those are the vibes I get from watermoon.

9/11/2014 6:53:54 PM New York, NY  
sarahgoldsmith
Washington, DC
44, joined Jan. 2014

Watermoon was just stating her opinions. Her intentions were never to hurt anyone's feelings.

Typo: staying = stating

9/11/2014 7:01:08 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

This topic isn't about one person.

It's speaking about a phenomenon that is all over the place.

9/11/2014 7:38:49 PM New York, NY  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from abolitionist:

According to statistics.

A QUEEN!

^^^ THAT'S my point!

Miss mother f**king elliott. Do you even know any of us personally? Why are you worried about it? Let me spell this out for you. You posted we look like cheap wh*res. You look like a jilted black man hiding behind a couple interacial dating threads to hide how you feel so damn inadequate compared to an entirely different heritage. You're like apt or jockey. Continuously preaching bullshit to people who you don't like and obviously don't like you.

9/11/2014 7:40:04 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from abolitionist:
When I come on a dating site and see people saying they don't date blacks...

I feel blessed!

Because it automatically tells me a few things immediately.

1. I am an enlightened being. Being spiritual, I have elevated past petty differences in skin color. When I see someone who hasn't, it lets me know to stay away from them.

2. I am extremely intelligent. So even if a person did have a hangup over race, they let me know they aren't smart enough to go about their business in an unobtrusive or callous and inconsiderate way.

3. I like honesty. And it saves both of us time. How she goes about informing others of her racist or preferences will reveal a lot also.

4. I'm black. I know exactly who I am, and what I can do compared to other races. I know that blacks are the original race, and all other "races" are just variations and ethnicities that come from me. So I have no problem with people wanting something other than the original.

5. Often, people make topics like that to bait. I laugh. You can read that topic and see 55 comments in a row praising other races and putting black men down. And if ONE black man says ANYTHING in response to the attacks on black men...they get joy out of that. That's why they made it in the first place. I never go in those topics and say ANYTHING negative...because that brings joy to racists or baiters.

6. I get to learn a lot about others and their motives in these topics.

Anyway, that's what happens when I see those topics.

See ya!

9/11/2014 7:44:05 PM New York, NY  
spiritofgood
Over 1,000 Posts (1,185)
Lompoc, CA
24, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from abolitionist:

Actually, it's about your butthurt. Lots of non black men want me, even for monogamous marriages. Where have you been OP? Stop generalizing and trying to make statistics reality.

9/11/2014 7:52:19 PM New York, NY  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
22, joined Jun. 2014

It is kind of stupid though

Cuz I've had two exes that were not black, my first ex we were together for a year and my last ex when I was 18 we were together for 3 years.. my first relationship ended because he moved to Florida.

In my last one ended because he joined the Navy and had some mental problems on top of that so I called it off after that.

But my point is, that that is not true

I think it has to do with your self respect, if you respect yourself, you are more likely to find a man who will respect you.

Any woman who acts like a wh*re will most likely get with men who treat her like one, and it doesn't matter what her race is.

9/11/2014 7:58:01 PM New York, NY  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
21, joined Aug. 2014

I have a black girlfriend who've been in relationships with white men who actually cared about her.

They don't work really because well they're young

9/11/2014 8:18:24 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

When I say a statistic...it doesn't mean the stat isn't true because you personally had a different experience.

OVERALL, the stats tell how certain races see others as far as marriage material...based upon actual marriages.

You may be just fine with your man, but most white men will only f**k you like you are a wh*re, and never marry the black woman.

This goes back a long way.

Therefore, a black woman should bemindful of that, and conduct herself accordingly.

Making topics every week throwing yourself at men...is NOT the way to break a sstereotype of being just a wh*re that a man can easily f**k because she looking at his race.

If you seek a bootycall, fulfill a fantasy or fetish...cool. They have a forum for that. Sex & Dating.

But in a Relationship forum, you look like wh*res throwing yourself at someone just because they're white.

9/11/2014 8:23:46 PM New York, NY  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

@OP
So you're throwing out numbers from statistics at women posting from real life experience and you think you're gonna win this argument? Terrible, terrible, terrible idea. Especially since those statistics are based on things we're not even really pursuing.

9/11/2014 8:24:49 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

I tell you these things...because I give a damn.

If I didn't, I would be on some other shit. Cursing, caps lock, calling people names personally, psychologically f**king with you...

I'm not doing that though, I'm telling you straight.

Hell, for all you know...

I'M WHITE!

Let me open my profile for just tonight only.

9/11/2014 8:28:42 PM New York, NY  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

You make me very suspicious Abs, with that shirt and tag. I'd have voted for hillary.

9/11/2014 8:31:33 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

I only left it open for 30 seconds.

You did good to see that much.

Now, I'll just continue to hide.

Carry on...

9/11/2014 8:31:59 PM New York, NY  
jeepgirl27
Denver, CO
43, joined Jan. 2010

Maybe were not attracted to black men and thats just it.

9/11/2014 8:55:10 PM New York, NY  
prettyyoung90
Lake Orion, MI
25, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from sarahgoldsmith:
Abolitionist, the problem is deeper than that. 9 out if 10 black men don't stick around to help their kids & their baby's mama.

When u see a black man being married to a white or Asian woman, they stick around to help their kids & their wives. They work really really hard to take care of their wives & kids & to put food on the table.

So when black women see this & they get mad at black men. It makes them feel like they are sore losers, losing out to white & Asian women. When black men have kids with black women, they don't married their baby's mother. They don't provide child support. They don't look in to see if the baby is ok, they don't help out with food, money, & well being.

Not only that, but black men who are married to white & Asian women, they are educated, they went to college, they make a lot of money, then they go & marry a white or Asian women. They get to the top & they abandoned their people & their culture. They go & marry out of the race. Black women called this the trophy mentality.

Black men don't treat black women very well. This is why some black women stray away from their race & they stray away from black men.

We need to preach to black men that they need to stick around & help raise the kids & help with the kids well being, & help out with child support. Anyone can have a baby but it takes a lot to be a father or a parent. It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child, it takes 2 caring & very involved parents. Life alone is a challenge on itself. We don't need to add anymore hardship to it. Life is already hard as it is.

We need to preach to black men to stick around & help their baby's mother raise their baby.

If the kids go to jail or get in trouble with the law the father is partly at fault. He didn't stick around to discipline the kids. Black men should say to their kids, don't be afraid of the police when u get in trouble. U should be afraid of me, I will whip your ass. Some kids are afraid of their fathers & they stay out if trouble. Coz they know their dads won't let them here the end of it.
I agree

9/11/2014 8:57:37 PM New York, NY  
prettyyoung90
Lake Orion, MI
25, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from abolitionist:
Again. I have no problem with black men being better fathers and husbands.

But you say those things as if you spoke facts about ALL black men.

And you act like the black woman has no part in why a black man may not be in the home.

Anyway, my topic is not about a black woman being with whoever.

It's about HOW some go about it, that other races of women don't do.

You don't see topics by white women in here every week putting down white men, and how much they love BBC.

It would be crass, look desperate, unlady-like, etc.
women of all races, do it dude, just not on here. .i already stated that.

9/12/2014 2:43:29 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Check out this topic Xray...

9/12/2014 3:05:28 PM New York, NY  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from abolitionist:
Again. I have no problem with black men being better fathers and husbands.

But you say those things as if you spoke facts about ALL black men.

And you act like the black woman has no part in why a black man may not be in the home.

Anyway, my topic is not about a black woman being with whoever.

It's about HOW some go about it, that other races of women don't do.

You don't see topics by white women in here every week putting down white men, and how much they love BBC.

It would be crass, look desperate, unlady-like, etc.

Let it be unlady like to talk about a topic that should be discussed. I'm sorry if it seems like any posts are pointing out ALL black men cause it's really not. It's just pointing out prior experience. Also venturing out into other "social groups" and exploring other cultures.

Do you think I'm a terrible person, Abs?

9/12/2014 3:41:21 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Lord have mercy.

Why would I think you're a terrible person? I just think people post certain things on the internet for certain reasons.

When I point out something, I'm only talking about the idea behind their comments. Often, people just troll, antagonize, and talk shit. That doesn't mean what they wrote is the totality of what they think, believe, or live.

9/12/2014 4:04:52 PM New York, NY  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,814)
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Well dah....op, your a man, I wouldn't expect you to date black men unless your gay.

WOW....that post from the black woman about black men sure riled up the black men this week.

and it shows in some of threads that suddenly popped up....like this one, and some of the comments on thread too.

Its so funny how its okay for them to date women from other races....but they still have such an issue, if black women do this.

Crazy, and shows how they are still.

but an improvement over not that long ago, when black women were beaten and harrased(sometimes even killed) for even considering a man of another race.

and I've witnessed this with my own two eyes too.

[Edited 9/12/2014 4:05:50 PM ]

9/12/2014 4:26:58 PM New York, NY  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Bumblebee has over 8,000 NEGATIVE comments about blacks.

abolitionist - New York, NY