Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonla

Humans are wired so that when we start off to develop an emotional attachment, it is difficult to break away from it. free online dating websites in california You can also use a digital camera to take your picture, or use saved pictures on your laptop or computer or even social media . It s a excellent way to get an concept about a woman s priorities in life. typical australian girl By clicking ‘Register you confirm that your information has been entered properly and you have study and agree to ourTerms of use,Cookie policyandPrivacy notice.

popular gay hookup apps

They spent 5 months at the lake property, but even just after moving back into their personal spot, the disconnect lingered. craigslist quartzsite az No matter how clever you are with words, what genuinely tends to make ladies notice you and really feel attracted to you is your physique language. These queries aren t about acquiring to know a ton about every other, while it is the beginning of that. bedpage virginia This does go to show, however, how vital a profile can be.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/11/2014 1:37:57 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

When I come on a dating site and see people saying they don't date blacks...

I feel blessed!

Because it automatically tells me a few things immediately.

1. I am an enlightened being. Being spiritual, I have elevated past petty differences in skin color. When I see someone who hasn't, it lets me know to stay away from them.

2. I am extremely intelligent. So even if a person did have a hangup over race, they let me know they aren't smart enough to go about their business in an unobtrusive or callous and inconsiderate way.

3. I like honesty. And it saves both of us time. How she goes about informing others of her racist or preferences will reveal a lot also.

4. I'm black. I know exactly who I am, and what I can do compared to other races. I know that blacks are the original race, and all other "races" are just variations and ethnicities that come from me. So I have no problem with people wanting something other than the original.

5. Often, people make topics like that to bait. I laugh. You can read that topic and see 55 comments in a row praising other races and putting black men down. And if ONE black man says ANYTHING in response to the attacks on black men...they get joy out of that. That's why they made it in the first place. I never go in those topics and say ANYTHING negative...because that brings joy to racists or baiters.

6. I get to learn a lot about others and their motives in these topics.

Anyway, that's what happens when I see those topics.

See ya!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/11/2014 1:47:30 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
prettyyoung90
Lake Orion, MI
26, joined Jul. 2013

Ok lmao!! Life life!

9/11/2014 1:52:24 AM I Don't Date Black Men  

twining
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,998)
Anderson, SC
24, joined Jun. 2014

I like V8 Splash and vodka

9/11/2014 1:53:30 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
prettyyoung90
Lake Orion, MI
26, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from twining:
I like V8 Splash and vodka
lol, good one

9/11/2014 1:56:32 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

There is another thing I've noticed, check this out...

If you look at topics about interracial relationships...notice how a whole lot of a certain race are quick to scream from the rooftops about how much they like another race.

But look at the women of other races. You don't see them making topic after topic, or comment after comment about how much they love other races.

You don't see Asians, white, native, or Latino women always talking about their sexual preferences.

Which is funny because out of all races...the black women is married the LEAST to another race.

So that means while some women are broadcasting how much they like men of other races...those men do not like them the same. But their women date and marry black men mite. Their women just don't feel the need to make themselves look thirsty.

According to statistics, black women are the LEAST desirable in America. So it's crazy, that men are supposed to chase the women...but men of other races BY STATISTICS don't even want a black woman like that...but the black woman is still throwing herself publicly at them.

I feel blessed when I see exactly how some who do that are, because that's not very lady-like, and looks desperate as hell.

In fact, a white guy has a topic up now in DGD called "Too Many Desperate Black Women On This Site!"

That should be embarrassing, and something you should make sure you don't look like.

If you have any dignity, class, or pride.

Let the man chase you, not the other way around.

Wow.

9/11/2014 2:04:34 AM I Don't Date Black Men  

twining
Anderson, SC
24, joined Jun. 2014

Is that all you picked up from reading through those threads? Did you not see all the race shaming that makes us cautious of our own people? It's just something to talk about. Do you think black women are.......undesirable, op?

9/11/2014 2:17:11 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

To think that a black man or black woman are "undesireable"...would be folly.

Any person that is not stupid, knows that there are absolutely stunning and gorgeous people in all races on earth. I myself, think black women are the finest women on earth.

In body.

Soul.

And mind and character.

I mean, my mother is black!

LOL

What kind of self-hate would it be off I didn't absolutely adore black women?

Anyway, my spiritual path has enlightened me that it's not about race anyway. Science, tells us that all human beings are 99.9% identical. The only differences are superficial. Like nose shape, skin tone, and lip size, etc.

A human being, is SO MUCH MORE than their ethnicity.

The essence of human being...you can't even see with the eye.

Honor
Integrity
Intelligence
Faith
Discipline
Courage
Sacrifice
Dedication
Love
Respect
Determination
Ingenuity
Talent
Etc..

All are invisible intangibles, that are not limited to any race. That's a human being. Whatever package those qualities come in...is secondary and superficial.

[Edited 9/11/2014 2:19:24 AM ]

9/11/2014 2:25:46 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
prettyyoung90
Lake Orion, MI
26, joined Jul. 2013

I am not looking anyone on this site. Desperate,? Hell naw, i was taught that I don't need a man, I want one, but i need him, my momma and older female cousins taught me that. I don't know what state you stay in. OH I Almost Forgot, Lansing (michigan) is the interracial dating capital. Oh check the census, bwwm couples have less divorces. Same race marriage has a large rate of divorces.

9/11/2014 2:33:09 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

I don't have anything interracial relationships.

And if a person thinks that they will have lesser divorces with a certain race...Whatever.

It's not the race, but the American culture that brings about the attitudes about divorce in the first place.

9/11/2014 2:37:08 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

It's not what you do, its how you do it.

Again.

Look at the topics on internet boards.

Just ask yourself, WHY don't you see women of other races advertising and broadcasting topics about their sexual preference as much as others?

If you go and look in this forum alone...look up the last 50 pages of topics.

You will see maybe 7 topics by a woman of another race talking about how she likes other races.

But if you count how many topics by black women advertising themselves toward others...it'll be like 55 topics.

Why is that?

9/11/2014 2:39:32 AM I Don't Date Black Men  

twining
Anderson, SC
24, joined Jun. 2014

Oh, now I we where this is going. Black women want white men cause statistics say that white men are better at carrying on relationships. Op, do you see what you're doing? You're race shaming. That's not an attractive trait. To try to put people down. That's making you look very bad.

9/11/2014 2:54:21 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from twining:
Oh, now I we where this is going. Black women want white men cause statistics say that white men are better at carrying on relationships. Op, do you see what you're doing? You're race shaming. That's not an attractive trait. To try to put people down. That's making you look very bad.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I'm pretty sure I've paid compliments to black women in this topic. I mentioned that other women don't advertise as much, and asked why...but that's about it.

Why are you trying to paint me in a negative fashion?

[Edited 9/11/2014 2:55:06 AM ]

9/11/2014 2:59:48 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

Wait. You just said that "Black Women want white men, because statistics show that white men are better at relationships."?

Are you stating that as a fact?

In any case, I would say that it doesn't matter what a black woman wants in this scenario...

Unless white men wanted black women in the same fashion.

Or are black women gonna start proposing to white men?

According to those same stats, white men choose white women and Asian to marry the most. They choose black women the least.

So if a woman is a lady, with integrity and honor, she will let the man pursue her.

And if black women wait around for white men to ask them to marry them...

They will be waiting a long time.

9/11/2014 3:00:34 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
prettyyoung90
Lake Orion, MI
26, joined Jul. 2013

Honestly, what I don't get is why many black men get mad at the black women that have ventured out, where there is plenty other black women to go a round. And then you have black women who get butthurt because the black men are with white women ( white girlz, yall can have the brotha's, just leave some for the sistas that still want them). It goes both ways. Lol

9/11/2014 3:05:26 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

I'm not sure why anyone would get mad about who someone else is with.

All I can think of is that white men were the ones enslaving and raping blacks for a long time here.

Not so much the white woman. Because the white woman was oppressed by the white man as well.

So maybe it just looks bad...to want to date your rapist.

9/11/2014 3:05:37 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
prettyyoung90
Lake Orion, MI
26, joined Jul. 2013

There is this black girl who has been with boyfriend for five years, he is white and he just proposed last year, they are getting married next year...high school sweet hearts. Another couple I know of are in the airforce together, bwwm..they are married after two years, and they have a baby on the way. Another bwwm couple just got married this year, after one to two years of being together. Another one has been together since high school, married and they have a baby. Dude its based on what area you live in.

9/11/2014 3:09:56 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

Shawty, I am not effected by who marries who.

I was just telling about the topics I see on the internet that broadcast they don't date black men.

They could keep that to themselves, or not look so thirsty throwing themselves at men of other races...when other women don't do that.

9/11/2014 3:15:36 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
prettyyoung90
Lake Orion, MI
26, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from abolitionist:

I was just telling about the topics I see on the internet that broadcast they don't date black men.

They could keep that to themselves, or not look so thirsty throwing themselves at men of other races...when other women don't do that.
all women do that. Just not here. I went the auto show this year, and a white girl broadcasted that she do date white guys. Everybody does it, just not on here. They do it on facebook, instagram...and others.

9/11/2014 3:19:54 AM I Don't Date Black Men  

twining
Anderson, SC
24, joined Jun. 2014

History's in the past for a reason. I'm glad as hell I'm an american citizen and am even prouder that my ancestors went through that turmoil to make it possible. You're race shaming, still. You don't understand why people date their rapists. I don't understand why you're so much of a jerk. You don't like the threads, don't click on them. Simple as that.

9/11/2014 3:26:40 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
prettyyoung90
Lake Orion, MI
26, joined Jul. 2013

My Bad It WOULDN'T Let Me edit. The white girl said that she does not date white guys, she does bot find them attractive at all, she only dates black guys. Every interracial relationship is beautiful to me. Oh and my brother does not date black girks, he perfers white and native American Indian women.

9/11/2014 3:31:35 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

Attitude.

I don't really like people with nasty attitudes.

Anyway, on this site, at least you see what I mean. You say it's different other places, well...I'll have to see that myself.

And the past...isn't that long ago. Jim Crow ended fairly recently. Where they were lynching people and raping blacks and not being prosecuted. Many of those people are still alive.

I never said that I personally have hang ups. You asked me why some may look at interracial relations strangely.. and I have you one reason.

You took that with your attitude, andis trying to continuously paint me in a negative fashion.

9/11/2014 3:36:06 AM I Don't Date Black Men  

twining
Anderson, SC
24, joined Jun. 2014

I'm not painting you in a negative fashion. Has it even crossed your mind that these "black women" who fancy "white men" may have to power through what the generations before them have passed down?

9/11/2014 3:37:07 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

Huh.

9/11/2014 3:40:32 AM I Don't Date Black Men  

twining
Anderson, SC
24, joined Jun. 2014

What?

9/11/2014 3:47:13 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

9/11/2014 4:12:37 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
prettyyoung90
Lake Orion, MI
26, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from abolitionist:
Attitude.

I don't really like people with nasty attitudes.

Anyway, on this site, at least you see what I mean. You say it's different other places, well...I'll have to see that myself.

And the past...isn't that long ago. Jim Crow ended fairly recently. Where they were lynching people and raping blacks and not being prosecuted. Many of those people are still alive.

I never said that I personally have hang ups. You asked me why some may look at interracial relations strangely.. and I have you one reason.

You took that with your attitude, andis trying to continuously paint me in a negative fashion.
I don't have a attitude, and i am using the auto correct, which made wouldn't be in capital letters. In Birmingham, Michigan is where I use to see alot of interracial couples. At my old high school, there was only two bwwm couples, and the rest were Hispanic and white couples, white girl and black guy, Hispanic and black couples. Most of the guys I liked lived in Rochester, auburn hills, some went private schools, i actually met a college guy when I was 17, we exchanged numbers, talked for two years. I dated my best friend for three months he was black, i broke up with him because I didn't see him as a bf, i saw as just my best friend. Then I met my high school sweet heart, he happened to be mexican/white, he had my heart, I did not look at his race at all. I didn't even know what interracial dating was...he was just Brooke lol.

9/11/2014 5:08:16 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
soulman_2
Merrillville, IN
35, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from abolitionist:

9/11/2014 7:15:46 AM I Don't Date Black Men  

candmann73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,089)
Petersburg, VA
42, joined Apr. 2014

Op I like the time, & wording that you invested in expressing your opinion... I'm not saying that I agree with everything that you said, but i do appreciate when I read a post that they put a lot of thought into... not the end of the world if they don't date black men. I personally don't date every race either..

9/11/2014 8:01:41 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
32, joined Jun. 2014

Don't be butthurt op
Plenty of fish in the sea

9/11/2014 8:53:35 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

@ Pretty, half of that post I wrote was addressed to ltwing who kept trying to get me to be something I am not.

@Starr, all I said was that other races of women aren't on here acting thirsty for other races.

Why is that?

I'm not butthurt. But when you see black women are the only race of women throwing themselves at other races' men...it makes you think Y'ALL are butthurt about something, and it makes all blacks look bad.

9/11/2014 9:42:32 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
starr_so_happy
Perry, IA
32, joined Jun. 2014

I don't think I commented on your thread. ..I complimented milly. .

Dont start preaching to me..I dont date women their wants and needs Don't concern me

9/11/2014 9:51:14 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
prettyyoung90
Lake Orion, MI
26, joined Jul. 2013

@starr lol

Rock on

9/11/2014 9:53:20 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

Huh? What?

Smh

9/11/2014 10:03:42 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
starr_so_happy
Perry, IA
32, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from prettyyoung90:
@starr lol

Rock on

9/11/2014 10:06:48 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

They say you can pay for school, but you can't buy class.

When I see these topics against people based on their race, I know what I'm dealing with, and act accordingly.

9/11/2014 10:15:30 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
starr_so_happy
Perry, IA
32, joined Jun. 2014

Why are you in here crying to us about it...
Did we make the thread?

Go cry to the one you're mad at

9/11/2014 10:18:47 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
myhaloiscrooked
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Lampasas, TX
31, joined Apr. 2013

I only read about half of that....I stopped when I read "my race is the original and all other are just varieties thereof" ..... I just couldn't read any more....literally....my phone was shaking too hard from laughing.

You sound to me like you just picked up a self help book at the thrift store, actually read it instead of watching cartoons, kinda feel enlightened, and so you got on here to tell everone how much better and more important your New found perspective is than every one else's. You sound like a self important douchebag.

P.S. I don't date black men either.

And P.P.S. I don't know of you've ever noticed this....but truly intelligent people generally don't spout off about how smart they are. They just are.

9/11/2014 10:22:19 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

My halo, if you would continue to read, you might have something to add to the conversation.

You show your own prejudice and racist ways by being offended by me saying blacks are the oldest people in earth.

Why would that make you stop reading and insult me?

It's a scientific fact.

9/11/2014 10:23:29 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

And I am glad you don't date black men. Believe me, I like to know about people who base things on race.

It's a blessing that you don't date black men in my opinion.

Just saying..

9/11/2014 10:29:16 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
myhaloiscrooked
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Lampasas, TX
31, joined Apr. 2013

Ok.....

9/11/2014 10:32:53 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

9/11/2014 10:51:27 AM I Don't Date Black Men  

got_oink
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
31, joined Jun. 2014

9/11/2014 11:16:42 AM I Don't Date Black Men  

smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,095)
Baltimore, MD
35, joined Dec. 2012

I have an aunt and several cousins in NC that are very happily married to White men. They have pics of their hubbys with their gorgeous little ones posted on fb. I agree with the other sister; it depends on the area.

9/11/2014 11:24:11 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
cali8zice
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,224)
Albany, NY
51, joined Oct. 2012

People who say, "I don't date (insert ethnicity here), are hiding their prejudice behind a preference. Jmo

9/11/2014 11:38:51 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

I stand by my fist two posts.

9/11/2014 11:41:26 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
starr_so_happy
Perry, IA
32, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from cali8zice:
People who say, "I don't date (insert ethnicity here), are hiding their prejudice behind a preference. Jmo

I completely agree. .100%

9/11/2014 11:45:19 AM I Don't Date Black Men  

viper1e
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,916)
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

I like turtles.

9/11/2014 11:46:53 AM I Don't Date Black Men  

viper1e
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,916)
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Quote from cali8zice:

What I find really hilarious, is the girl that says she won't be a black, as she's making an appointment at a tanning salon.

Oh the irony!

I'm thinking, hypocrite much?

9/11/2014 11:58:53 AM I Don't Date Black Men  
mr_wgk
Denver, CO
52, joined Mar. 2014

I just wish DH would create a board just for racists and all you ignorant a**holes can post your garbage and argue till your little peon-sized brain explodes!

None of this race shyt, positive or negative is going to change a racists mind! It only gets them started on spewing more ignorance/hate!

9/11/2014 12:00:58 PM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

I stated my opinion on topics I see a lot.

I haven't made a topic like this before. But on every page, is a topic by black women throwing themselves at other races. While other women don't do that.

I spoke about it.

9/11/2014 12:51:04 PM I Don't Date Black Men  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,736)
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

Abolitionist, the problem is deeper than that. 9 out if 10 black men don't stick around to help their kids & their baby's mama.

When u see a black man being married to a white or Asian woman, they stick around to help their kids & their wives. They work really really hard to take care of their wives & kids & to put food on the table.

So when black women see this & they get mad at black men. It makes them feel like they are sore losers, losing out to white & Asian women. When black men have kids with black women, they don't married their baby's mother. They don't provide child support. They don't look in to see if the baby is ok, they don't help out with food, money, & well being.

Not only that, but black men who are married to white & Asian women, they are educated, they went to college, they make a lot of money, then they go & marry a white or Asian women. They get to the top & they abandoned their people & their culture. They go & marry out of the race. Black women called this the trophy mentality.

Black men don't treat black women very well. This is why some black women stray away from their race & they stray away from black men.

We need to preach to black men that they need to stick around & help raise the kids & help with the kids well being, & help out with child support. Anyone can have a baby but it takes a lot to be a father or a parent. It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child, it takes 2 caring & very involved parents. Life alone is a challenge on itself. We don't need to add anymore hardship to it. Life is already hard as it is.

We need to preach to black men to stick around & help their baby's mother raise their baby.

If the kids go to jail or get in trouble with the law the father is partly at fault. He didn't stick around to discipline the kids. Black men should say to their kids, don't be afraid of the police when u get in trouble. U should be afraid of me, I will whip your ass. Some kids are afraid of their fathers & they stay out if trouble. Coz they know their dads won't let them here the end of it.

9/11/2014 1:00:11 PM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

Again. I have no problem with black men being better fathers and husbands.

But you say those things as if you spoke facts about ALL black men.

And you act like the black woman has no part in why a black man may not be in the home.

Anyway, my topic is not about a black woman being with whoever.

It's about HOW some go about it, that other races of women don't do.

You don't see topics by white women in here every week putting down white men, and how much they love BBC.

It would be crass, look desperate, unlady-like, etc.

9/11/2014 1:03:55 PM I Don't Date Black Men  
sarahgoldsmith
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

Some kids are afraid of their fathers & they stay out of trouble. Coz they know their dads won't let them hear the end of it.

Black kids get in trouble with the law coz their fathers are not around to discipline them. Maybe unconsciously they are crying out for help that they want their fathers' attention.

You bring a baby into the world, it is your responsibility to take care of that baby. This is your flesh & blood. This your family. How can u not care about them. This is what we should be preaching to black men.

Ask all the single unwed black mothers. They all have a negative story to tell u about their baby's fathers. So do u see the problem that black men have created for their black women? Life is hard as it is. Abandoning your kids & not paying child support just make it a lot harder for them.

9/11/2014 1:05:08 PM I Don't Date Black Men  
sarahgoldsmith
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from abolitionist:
Again. I have no problem with black men being better fathers and husbands.

But you say those things as if you spoke facts about ALL black men.

And you act like the black woman has no part in why a black man may not be in the home.

Anyway, my topic is not about a black woman being with whoever.

It's about HOW some go about it, that other races of women don't do.

You don't see topics by white women in here every week putting down white men, and how much they love BBC.

It would be crass, look desperate, unlady-like, etc.

U are right. Peace, brother!!!!

9/11/2014 1:11:30 PM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from sarahgoldsmith:
U are right. Peace, brother!!!!

Thank you.

Have a great day sister!

9/11/2014 1:34:13 PM I Don't Date Black Men  
spiritofgood
Over 1,000 Posts (1,189)
Lawrence, KS
25, joined Aug. 2014

I disagree and agree with a lot of things that have been said over the course of the discussion but I will say this:

F**k traditionalism. I'll chase a guy and do the "man's" part if I damn well please. Lol I'll chase women too.

From my experience, black men fall short when it comes to being relationship material and their point of views generally turn me off-- and I don't romantically engage people that I don't find attractive. I know there are good black men out there, but the chances of me finding one who'd jell with me? Not likely, very possible.

9/11/2014 1:40:37 PM I Don't Date Black Men  

thekinghasrisen
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,429)
San Diego, CA
31, joined Nov. 2013

If no one knew I was black, I wouldn't say shit.

I'm smart, fun, hard working with a good smile...but suddenly when my SKIN color enters the equation, it becomes about 'preference'.

Bull f**k. I learned to accept this social zit a long time ago; but not without calling it what it is. I'll be damned if all call a meerkat a muskrat just to fit in.

[Edited 9/11/2014 1:41:42 PM ]

9/11/2014 1:45:46 PM I Don't Date Black Men  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
63, joined Dec. 2013

@ Spirit of good, that's fine. Do you.

I just made an observation that other women don't be acting like this. It's unattractive to me as well...when I see nothing but black woman talking about how much they love white men. Not because I'm against interracial, but because I don't see ANY other races of women doing that.

They instead, prefer to use humility, modesty, etc and not scream from the rooftops every week how horrible the men in her race is, while chasing after other races.

Why is that?

Because many women like black men,, THEY JUST HAVE ENOUGH CLASS to not act like a .... like they are throwing themselves at men.

9/11/2014 1:52:16 PM I Don't Date Black Men  
coldness
Kent, WA
23, joined Dec. 2013

so basically op you cannot handle other people's preferences without making them out to be a self-hater or a racist?

i met plenty of black women who said they didn't date white men, i never made a huge fit about it, it is simply their preference and there's nothing you can do about that.

be a man, suck it up and move on

9/11/2014 1:54:39 PM I Don't Date Black Men  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
23, joined Jun. 2014

i'm just a black woman who likes different things, but i can't like different stuff apparently beacause i am self-hater if i do.