Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler megapersonals

I do not know what the Point is that folks do to get collectively romantically. kauai dating sites The upside is that when u got a match, suggests the gal has study your profile and thinks you are OK. Those who ve been by means of the most significant turmoils can win self care prizes from Headspace subscriptions to massages all stories are anonymous, so let it rip. blackthorn russian band It may well really feel culty and that may possibly effectively be a valid purpose not to pursue it.

best hookup app las vegas

Keeping the conversation going can be difficult if you are shy or dating someone who is self conscious, so pulling out a few favorites can assistance you get by means of any uncomfortable moments. jewish singles dallas When it comes chatting free of charge dating in India service, most of the instances girls and females are worried about the security of their private information. New Dating. nearbyflings I m positive I m not the 1st person to say some thing about this But why is it everytime I go on to the TR list I m reporting six distinct people today at a time for dating? I m willing to help I never wanna be known as the Web page for underage on the internet dating And I think Shelley is a beautiful particular person & forum member but I disagree with her on the dangers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/12/2014 4:45:38 PM  
gman588
Over 2,000 Posts (3,180)
Rosedale, MD
56, joined Mar. 2014

61? really?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/12/2014 5:26:05 PM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Lol

F.U. Gman!

9/12/2014 10:03:10 PM Rosedale, MD  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,603)
Chesterfield, MO
26, joined Sep. 2013

black men been runnin from dey womenz fa so long shit da sistahs say f**k it dey gettin whitey too but damn all yall sambos
Quote from prettyyoung90:
Honestly, what I don't get is why many black men get mad at the black women that have ventured out, where there is plenty other black women to go a round. And then you have black women who get butthurt because the black men are with white women ( white girlz, yall can have the brotha's, just leave some for the sistas that still want them). It goes both ways. Lol

9/12/2014 10:21:37 PM Rosedale, MD  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
21, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from jerryxy:
black men been runnin from dey womenz fa so long shit da sistahs say f**k it dey gettin whitey too but damn all yall sambos
Honestly, what I don't get is why many black men get mad at the black women that have ventured out, where there is plenty other black women to go a round. And then you have black women who get butthurt because the black men are with white women ( white girlz, yall can have the brotha's, just leave some for the sistas that still want them). It goes both ways. Lol

You're just a troll huh?

9/13/2014 8:04:37 AM Rosedale, MD  
jerzeygyrl74
Paulsboro, NJ
40, joined Jun. 2014

Why is it always a race issue? Why when a white woman says she dont date black men its a big deal?
Myself personally i dont date black men, thats a personal preference. Its doesnt mean im racist, or hate black men, its simply means I DO NOT DATE BLACK MEN.
Im sure there will be many comments to follow. And thats ok. Ive been called racist by another white woman because I stated in a topic/discussion that I dont date black men. If you know what the definition of the word racist means I dont feel that way at all.
As for interracial relationships its all about who makes you happy. It shouldn't be about race.

9/13/2014 8:10:21 AM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from jerzeygyrl74:
Why is it always a race issue? Why when a white woman says she dont date black men its a big deal?
Myself personally i dont date black men, thats a personal preference. Its doesnt mean im racist, or hate black men, its simply means I DO NOT DATE BLACK MEN.
Im sure there will be many comments to follow. And thats ok. Ive been called racist by another white woman because I stated in a topic/discussion that I dont date black men. If you know what the definition of the word racist means I dont feel that way at all.
As for interracial relationships its all about who makes you happy. It shouldn't be about race.

For some unknown reason, people keep missing the point.

NOBODY CARES THAT YOU, OR ANYONE ELSE DON'T DATE BLACK MEN.

WE DON'T WANT YOU TO.

What is being brought up in here...is this feeling that people need to continuously broadcast that preference all the time. And while doing so, they directly, or indirectly pit black men down while expressing how much better (to them) they feel other races are.

"I Don't Date Black Men!"

So, nobody cares.

"I Date Asian Men...BECAUSE THEY ARE CLEAN, SMART, THE BEST LOVERS, AND KNOW HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN!"

^^ The second one, is an insult, that people feel the need to address.

Got damn!

9/13/2014 8:28:43 AM Rosedale, MD  
jerzeygyrl74
Paulsboro, NJ
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from abolitionist:
For some unknown reason, people keep missing the point.

NOBODY CARES THAT YOU, OR ANYONE ELSE DON'T DATE BLACK MEN.

WE DON'T WANT YOU TO.

What is being brought up in here...is this feeling that people need to continuously broadcast that preference all the time. And while doing so, they directly, or indirectly pit black men down while expressing how much better (to them) they feel other races are.

"I Don't Date Black Men!"

So, nobody cares.

"I Date Asian Men...BECAUSE THEY ARE CLEAN, SMART, THE BEST LOVERS, AND KNOW HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN!"

^^ The second one, is an insult, that people feel the need to address.

Got damn!

Its not a matter of if you want us to or not...WE DONT WANT TO & NOT ALL WHITE WOMAN DO...YET WE KEEP GETTING MESSAGES FROM BLACK MEN ASSUMING WE DO! And its not just black men its other races as well. Im just saying its always a huge deal when a woman..more so a white woman...when we dont date a certain race?
I could care less if any man of any race wants to date a white woman or a black woman or any other woman for that matter. AS LONG AS THAT PERSON MAKES THEM OR YOU HAPPY ISNT THAT ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS?
The heart wants what the heart wants. You cant help who you fall in love with.

[Edited 9/13/2014 8:30:01 AM ]

9/13/2014 8:54:28 AM Rosedale, MD  
lostlove8322
Shelton, CT
32, joined Jul. 2014

Op I'm an IR dater. Have been for years, even though my family has shunned me for it I've lived by love has no color . It really doesn't. I'm not going to sit here and say I prefer this race over that , because I accept everyone. Although as I age more it just becomes extremely more difficult to find a good person to date. Op I do hope you change you're mindset , if you do women may see you differently. I'm just pointing this out .

9/13/2014 8:57:07 AM Rosedale, MD  
brownsugg93
Over 2,000 Posts (2,425)
Milwaukee, WI
20, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from abolitionist:
There is another thing I've noticed, check this out...

If you look at topics about interracial relationships...notice how a whole lot of a certain race are quick to scream from the rooftops about how much they like another race.

But look at the women of other races. You don't see them making topic after topic, or comment after comment about how much they love other races.

You don't see Asians, white, native, or Latino women always talking about their sexual preferences.

Which is funny because out of all races...the black women is married the LEAST to another race.

So that means while some women are broadcasting how much they like men of other races...those men do not like them the same. But their women date and marry black men mite. Their women just don't feel the need to make themselves look thirsty.

According to statistics, black women are the LEAST desirable in America. So it's crazy, that men are supposed to chase the women...but men of other races BY STATISTICS don't even want a black woman like that...but the black woman is still throwing herself publicly at them.

I feel blessed when I see exactly how some who do that are, because that's not very lady-like, and looks desperate as hell.

In fact, a white guy has a topic up now in DGD called "Too Many Desperate Black Women On This Site!"

That should be embarrassing, and something you should make sure you don't look like.

If you have any dignity, class, or pride.

Let the man chase you, not the other way around.

Wow.
I actually agree with this post it is not attractive at all

9/13/2014 9:09:54 AM Rosedale, MD  

twining
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,585)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

I find it odd that you're not pointing out those who are always putting up posts about wanting Mexican and Latino women.

9/13/2014 9:15:08 AM Rosedale, MD  
brownsugg93
Over 2,000 Posts (2,425)
Milwaukee, WI
20, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from twining:
I find it odd that you're not pointing out those who are always putting up posts about wanting Mexican and Latino women.
yup those men are just as sad but its just very disappointing when women behave in the same way. Let the men come to you and make threads praising you not the other way around. Its just not flattering you will never hear me uplifting a whole group of men because i know better op overall annoys me but he does make some valid points skin color is petty a man is a man and a woman is a woman and people who fail to realize that only make themselves look bad

[Edited 9/13/2014 9:16:35 AM ]

9/13/2014 9:21:03 AM Rosedale, MD  

kmq68
Reading, PA
46, joined Nov. 2008

We All Bleed The Same Color..
So I'll Just Leave It At That..
Good Luck..

9/13/2014 9:49:41 AM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Thank God, a black woman knows what the f**k I'm trying to say.

Jesus!

9/13/2014 10:18:28 AM Rosedale, MD  

missdidi20
Avon Park, FL
21, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from abolitionist:

Which is funny because out of all races...the black women is married the LEAST to another race.

So that means while some women are broadcasting how much they like men of other races...those men do not like them the same. But their women date and marry black men mite. Their women just don't feel the need to make themselves look thirsty.

According to statistics, black women are the LEAST desirable in America. So it's crazy, that men are supposed to chase the women...but men of other races BY STATISTICS don't even want a black woman like that...but the black woman is still throwing herself publicly at them.

A lot of black women do that because a lot of black men talk shit about black women but get butthurt when they date outside their race. And no black men on here may not necessarily go screaming their preference for other races to the rooftops but they sure come on here and write monologues instead when other races do not want them. And if you want to speak statistics, black women do not marry outside their race more often because most do not desire to.

Also, statistically, an interracial marriage with a black woman is 44% more likely not to end in divorce while an interracial marriage with a black man is twice as likely to end in divorce . That said I don't understand why people feel the need to tell others who they don't date. Date who you want and keep it moving.

[Edited 9/13/2014 10:20:07 AM ]

9/13/2014 10:31:50 AM Rosedale, MD  

kmq68
Reading, PA
46, joined Nov. 2008

It Is Petty... This Skin Color
BS Is Something Else.. Jesus
Loved Everybody.. Why Can't
We??.. Get Over Yourselves
Before You Die Alone..
Cause You Have A Certain Race
You Don't Date..
We All The Same Race..
HUMAN RACE!!!!...

9/13/2014 10:44:38 AM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Missdidi, you can say whatever you want. My purpose for mentioning stats was to show that the people CERTAIN women are proclaiming thru like...do not statically RETURN THE FAVOR.

I wasn't talking about the few that do, I'm talking about a LADY...chasing a man, and the msn not wanting you.

It's fine, to have a preference or be in an interracial relationship. Cool. But I'm commenting in THAT quote about women that are black declaring they want white men...when you don't see that nearly as much from other races..

Because the msn should f**king be chasing you!

Damn

9/13/2014 10:49:26 AM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Now if there a bunch of topics by white men declaring they love sisters. Cool. Who doesn't? They find as hell.

THEN...it would be proper for 15 black women to be in that topic that like white men. Chilling out. Accepting that admiration.

BUT WHITE MEN AIN'T DOING THAT IN HERE!

So I'm saying...HAVE SOME F**KING DIGNITY, and if they don't pursue you, then f**k them.

For when you keep making topics about wanting them, and THEY AIN'T DOING THAT FOR YOU..

You look like a bunch of cheap wh*res, just throwing yourselves at men to be f**ked and disposed of and not married. Because they are not marrying you like that.

Now if you want to just be a slut or freak, fine! Go to Sex and Dating Chat!!

So you understand?

9/13/2014 12:41:14 PM Rosedale, MD  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
22, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from missdidi20:
A lot of black women do that because a lot of black men talk shit about black women but get butthurt when they date outside their race. And no black men on here may not necessarily go screaming their preference for other races to the rooftops but they sure come on here and write monologues instead when other races do not want them. And if you want to speak statistics, black women do not marry outside their race more often because most do not desire to.

Also, statistically, an interracial marriage with a black woman is 44% more likely not to end in divorce while an interracial marriage with a black man is twice as likely to end in divorce . That said I don't understand why people feel the need to tell others who they don't date. Date who you want and keep it moving.

9/13/2014 12:53:10 PM Rosedale, MD  

viper1e
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,442)
Jeannette, PA
57, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Quote from chvrches:
Oh geesh, now you know you only made this thread because your feelings are hurt.

How do you know? Were you the one that hurt them?

9/13/2014 12:54:43 PM Rosedale, MD  
coldness
Kent, WA
22, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from viper1e:
How do you know? Were you the one that hurt them?

look more around in the relationship forum, maybe you'll find the thread that ruffled his feathers

9/13/2014 1:02:00 PM Rosedale, MD  
prettyyoung90
Lake Orion, MI
25, joined Jul. 2013

Ok yea on here. They don't Holla at black women...but swirlr.com they do! Lol, Facebook too, tinder, pof and blackplanet (white guys are on there too)

9/13/2014 1:09:15 PM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Ok yea on here. They don't Holla at black women...but swirlr.com they do! Lol, Facebook too, tinder, pof and blackplanet (white guys are on there too)

Fine. But at least you acknowledge the point I was making right?

9/13/2014 1:13:26 PM Rosedale, MD  
prettyyoung90
Lake Orion, MI
25, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from abolitionist:
Fine. But at least you acknowledge the point I was making right?
Not really, but white guys inbox me here, the ones in my state and area

9/13/2014 1:28:59 PM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

The bold writing, is my point. If white men are falling over themselves to constantly make topics and comments about how much they love black women...it is perfectly normal, for black women who like white men to come in that topic and reciprocate the feeling.

But as YOU said, if they are not doing that in here all that much, it then becomes unseemly to see the woman making all these topics and comments declaring their love for other races, when those men ain't doing so to you...like YOU said!

Prostitutes, wh*res, and sluts...are the type of women that coffee after men chasing them, when the man is just going about his business and not studying them.

Prostitutes shout out at men in the street.."Hey good looking! Come her! You look so fine!"

That's how a woman looks, when every week you come in here, and a black woman got up a folic about dating other races, but other races don't have topics up all the time chasing after you.

DOES

ANYONE

HAVE

ANY

IDEA

WHAT

THE

F**K

I'M

SAYING?

9/13/2014 2:06:19 PM Rosedale, MD  
prettyyoung90
Lake Orion, MI
25, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from abolitionist:
The bold writing, is my point. If white men are falling over themselves to constantly make topics and comments about how much they love black women...it is perfectly normal, for black women who like white men to come in that topic and reciprocate the feeling.

But as YOU said, if they are not doing that in here all that much, it then becomes unseemly to see the woman making all these topics and comments declaring their love for other races, when those men ain't doing so to you...like YOU said!

Prostitutes, wh*res, and sluts...are the type of women that coffee after men chasing them, when the man is just going about his business and not studying them.

Prostitutes shout out at men in the street.."Hey good looking! Come her! You look so fine!"

That's how a woman looks, when every week you come in here, and a black woman got up a folic about dating other races, but other races don't have topics up all the time chasing after you.

DOES

ANYONE

HAVE

ANY

IDEA

WHAT

THE

F**K

I'M

SAYING?
interracial dating sites are better. Ok cupid is ok. I heard that e harmony was ok. Interracial cupid is fine, alot of the guys are far away. I rather date someone who is close to my area.

9/13/2014 6:21:17 PM Rosedale, MD  

srv63
Over 1,000 Posts (1,344)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Op is not 61 years of age and also is pissed because his sorry a** cant get no white p*ssy.Simple as that,am i right op?

9/13/2014 6:34:18 PM Rosedale, MD  

twining
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,585)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

The OP's just pointing out his personal feeling a on a redundant thread.

[Edited 9/13/2014 6:36:18 PM ]

9/13/2014 6:48:18 PM Rosedale, MD  
4uijack
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,931)
New Port Richey, FL
30, joined Aug. 2013

Do you still swallow, OPie?

9/13/2014 7:14:45 PM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

9/13/2014 7:55:28 PM Rosedale, MD  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,811)
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Op...I don't know how long you've been on here.

but I've seen countless threads by black men expressing out loud, they seek white women or other races .

or only.

or putting down black women.

Tons of this for a few years now.

and I can remember when most or all(who knows) black men use to taunt and even beat black women for even thinking about dating other races....all the while those same guys thought it fine and dandy they date women of other races....

So, if a few black women feel like expressing what they think....more power to them.

its about time they had the freedom to venture out to other races too....and be able to state what they feel about their experiences with men of their own race.

Who are you to denie them that right?...they paid many a price over the years to have this right.

and if your going to post something....at least know what your talking about...and not base it on what happened in the last couple of months.

I've seen it all over the last few years here....and your foundation doesn't ad up.

9/14/2014 12:26:41 AM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

You are a liar Bumblebee. Every comment and sentence you write is dripping with hate for blacks. Nobody should listen to a word that a racist like you ever says.

9/14/2014 5:15:06 AM Rosedale, MD  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Is that the best you can come up with?

where did all those intelligent words suddenly run off too?

I'm really disappointed.

If I gave you a week....could you at least try and do better?

Its my best offer........you should take it.

Whats wrong?

don't people want the truth anymore?

Sorry that excuse of yours is flimsey at best.

I just speak by what I have actually seen or experienced.

and um....what I've said isn't a reflection of black women or children.....just the men.

So that hardly constitutes racism.

and do us a favor post a picture that varified beyond a shadow of a doubt its yours.....not having one cuts down on any credibility.

Why hide?.........there must be a reason...

9/14/2014 5:17:28 AM Rosedale, MD  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

and Dude....I spent about 8 years in the L.A. area....about the countries largest concentration of people and seen it all.

I think I know what I saw.

9/14/2014 11:30:43 AM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from abolitionist:
You are a liar Bumblebee. Every comment and sentence you write is dripping with hate for blacks. Nobody should listen to a word that a racist like you ever says.

9/14/2014 12:31:01 PM Rosedale, MD  

notlikeurex
Over 1,000 Posts (1,157)
Lenoir, NC
38, joined Aug. 2012

I feel like a person should date who makes them comfortable. Date a perso that respects you. The color of the package shouldn't matter. Look at the spirit of that person...their soul. I am mixed myself...and I have my own personal preference. As far as chasing somebody...never happen.No matter the color of their skin, Why chase after somebody that doesnt give a flip about me?!?! That's wasting time when I could be investing myself into someone that is relevant and someone I can build up with.

9/14/2014 1:28:09 PM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Agreed.

9/15/2014 2:20:45 PM Rosedale, MD  
thatchic82
Lansing, MI
32, joined Feb. 2013

Majority of Black men lack respect for women (especially Black women) because they know they don't have to. Many believe just because they're putting' it down in the bedroom, they can mistreat women. To be honest, I don't know if I want to date another Brotha anytime soon...they play too many H. School games.

9/15/2014 2:25:58 PM Rosedale, MD  

ladypat81
Over 2,000 Posts (2,080)
Baltimore, MD
34, joined Jun. 2013

Never dated any but I do notice that too

9/15/2014 2:37:14 PM Rosedale, MD  
coldness
Kent, WA
22, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from abolitionist:
Agreed.

Of all my time spending in the forums, i havnt seen bumblebee say not a racist thing, thats just what i've experienced.

9/15/2014 3:33:22 PM Rosedale, MD  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
31, joined Jun. 2014

Sweet Jesus

9/16/2014 12:25:31 AM Rosedale, MD  
thecharmone
Randallstown, MD
34, joined May. 2012

There are decent brothers out here. The problem is you all keep overlooking the type of black men who do show a great deal of respect and integrity and love for women, especially black women. I'm a good man who's single with no baggage and have a lot to offer but you all keep overlooking me. From my experience, many black women tend to choose guys based on what's on the outside of the person in terms of the material things they have and the outward appeal such as the urban/bad boy vibe and look. You all don't realized that this kind of imagery of a man doesn't last forever. This is a short term appeal. But I always have love and respect for the distance but they kept passing me by. So you sistahs need to turn the blinders off and see what's in front of you. Don't stereotype and judge all black men based on a few bad apples.

9/16/2014 12:30:09 AM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

THANK YOU

9/16/2014 12:56:19 AM Rosedale, MD  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
22, joined Jun. 2014

Like these ones

Quote from thecharmone:
There are decent brothers out here. The problem is you all keep overlooking the type of black men who do show a great deal of respect and integrity and love for women, especially black women. I'm a good man who's single with no baggage and have a lot to offer but you all keep overlooking me. From my experience, many black women tend to choose guys based on what's on the outside of the person in terms of the material things they have and the outward appeal such as the urban/bad boy vibe and look. You all don't realized that this kind of imagery of a man doesn't last forever. This is a short term appeal. But I always have love and respect for the distance but they kept passing me by. So you sistahs need to turn the blinders off and see what's in front of you. Don't stereotype and judge all black men based on a few bad apples.

9/16/2014 4:56:46 AM Rosedale, MD  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Abolitionist....if you would keep one profile for any length of time.

then people could access all what you've ever said on here

then you'd either have credibility or less credibility.

Those of us who have seen you since the King days....we remember seeing your racist comments....your lack of respect for women....how you believe rape is fine, and how you were instrumental thru out your life in getting a few of your supposed friends killed.

And how it appears you've been party to a group thats the same as the KKK...except its a hate whitey group.

Small wonder you keep changing profiles....to keep others off the paper trail.

and to keep one step ahead of the F.B.I.

[Edited 9/16/2014 4:58:24 AM ]

9/16/2014 5:05:37 AM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

What on earth is this man talking about?

Are you on drugs?

WTF?

Who do you think I am?

Man, get your racist a** out of here!

[Edited 9/16/2014 5:06:01 AM ]

9/16/2014 5:07:06 AM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Stay on topic, stop the delusional personal attacks please.

9/16/2014 5:18:34 AM Rosedale, MD  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Abolitionist.

you stated in the who is the nicest man on Dh thread....that you are the nicest man, but people won't go along with that because you tell it like it is.

thats all I do is tell it like it is from actual real life experiences.

So when you do it, its telling it like it is.

but you twist it with me and call it racism.

you do see the point I hope.

I don't have any negative real life experiences with black women or children, and any of my comments from my experiences were not against them.

So, if I don't have any issues with part of a race....there is no way I can be racist....to be that you have to have issues with an entire race.

Again..hopefully your smart enough to figure that out

But just as appearantly enough black women....I've had issues with enough black men....and most of my comments were of how racist they are.

and you are racist, because we all saw your racist comments when your profile was King...and we saw you claim to be Religious....yet you advocated drug use and screwing women to get even with them....and you being full of hate and thinking killing is fine...etc.

There's only one religion that would teach those things..........a hate group.

and you keep comming back to a dating site...where your not wanted.

your so f**ked up....its pathetic.

9/16/2014 5:20:58 AM Rosedale, MD  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from abolitionist:
Stay on topic, stop the delusional personal attacks please.

Oh I see.....its okay if you make personal attacks but not others.

you sound like you have some of Hitlers blood in you.

now that might answer a few why's about you....lol

9/16/2014 5:29:26 AM Rosedale, MD  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Its funny....I like Ray on here...and thinks he is a good person....same for some other black men on here.

But when a thread comes up to where my real life experiences kick in....or I see a black man make a lame thread....sure I'll say something.

just like I would if a white male makes a lame thread or something in what he said triggered off memories of real life experiences...

Again...just telling it is...from actual real life experiences.

9/16/2014 5:49:42 AM Rosedale, MD  
cali8zice
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,224)
Albany, NY
50, joined Oct. 2012

Who gaf

9/16/2014 6:14:09 AM Rosedale, MD  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,711)
Monroe, WI
58, joined Apr. 2006

Everyone has the same color blood,red.

As we all make choices in life,i'm not going to ask why you may have a blue car,instead of green.Or why you may live in an apartment not a house.Hopefully you understand my point Op.

If the world was color blind this would not be an issue,for your topic.Nor would you make it in to a debate.

I do not dwell on what someone else thinks,I tend to think for myself.

9/16/2014 6:55:31 AM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

9/16/2014 7:00:42 AM Rosedale, MD  

playground1
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,493)
Santa Monica, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011

What I don't understand is
Why? Why does the op care
Soooo much about what black
Women do?

There's only one conclusion ive come to...and from reading his Posts, we know what it can only be, Jealousy.

why else would he go through
so much trouble

He claims he doesn't care, then goes on to write a negative novel about us
Attempting to shame us

HE is the one trying to Make us look bad with all the
Negative comments, some, cloaked in Statistics

AND yet, if those stats were about black men, He'd Be
The first to point out how
whites put together those stats, and that they're racist, therefore, skewed

I haven't seen any black women
On here shamelessly "throwing"
Themselves At white men

I see women saying what they
Want, some not quite as eloquently as others, perhaps even tacky, and a little thoughtless from a couple of
The younger ones, could they have just put it in their profile? sure, but it's THEIR
business where they post it, tacky or not, and if it annoys you, too bad

Perhaps they should take lessons from black men...After all, you all have MUCH MUCH MUCH, YEARS, more experience at dating White women

the dynamic of white men and black women dating is RELATIVELY new, COMPARED TO
black men and white women
that dynamic is old...everyone's used to it
we've had EONS to get used to it

And you Know, I don't need to pull up
stats on this to try and shame black men, its a fact, as well as common knowledge

Your thread is a full on
Attack...Not the first, and I'm sure, certainly not the
Last

9/16/2014 7:31:16 AM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from abolitionist:

If you look at topics about interracial relationships...notice how a whole lot of a certain race are quick to scream from the rooftops about how much they like another race.

But look at the women of other races. You don't see them making topic after topic, or comment after comment about how much they love other races.

You don't see Asians, white, native, or Latino women always talking about their sexual preferences.

I feel blessed when I see exactly how some who do that are, because that's not very lady-like, and looks desperate as hell.

In fact, a white guy has a topic up now in DGD called "Too Many Desperate Black Women On This Site!"

That should be embarrassing, and something you should make sure you don't look like.

If you have any dignity, class, or pride.

Let the man chase you, not the other way around.

Wow.

9/16/2014 7:40:54 AM Rosedale, MD  

playground1
Santa Monica, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011

9/16/2014 7:44:17 AM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from abolitionist:
@ Spirit of good, that's fine. Do you.

I just made an observation that other women don't be acting like this. It's unattractive to me as well...when I see nothing but black woman talking about how much they love white men. Not because I'm against interracial, but because I don't see ANY other races of women doing that.

They instead, prefer to use humility, modesty, etc and not scream from the rooftops every week how horrible the men in her race is, while chasing after other races.

Why is that?

Because many women like black men,, THEY JUST HAVE ENOUGH CLASS to not act like a .... like they are throwing themselves at men.

9/16/2014 8:01:58 AM Rosedale, MD  

playground1
Santa Monica, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011

Nonetheless, its STILL none
Of your business.

9/16/2014 8:21:22 AM Rosedale, MD  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2013

I'm just commenting in an open forum, just like they are.

9/16/2014 12:24:19 PM Rosedale, MD  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
21, joined Aug. 2014

Dude you are kind of over reacting

Theres been black men on here who say white women are more willing to give bjs white women have better looking vags and all thay dumb shit

But no one says nothing to them

But when a black woman finds interest in other men

OH LAWD, NO SHE DI'ENT, ALL HELL IS GON BREAK LOSE!!!!!!!

And i havnt even seen any black women yet who's even bashed black men.
And abo, i think you seriously have a complex when it comes to wm&bw relationahips, you say you dont care vut every time a black woman talks about interacial dating, here you come with
"Oh the black women are hoes throwing themself at white man and yadda yadda yadda"

Itd ridiculous just stop alreadyz if you dont want to see those threads than just block them all and plus your like 60 almost damn near 70 your dating ages are over, so you shouldnt even be worried about it.

[Edited 9/16/2014 12:27:52 PM ]

9/16/2014 12:33:55 PM Rosedale, MD  
4uijack
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,931)
New Port Richey, FL
30, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from abolitionist:
I stated my opinion on topics I see a lot.

I haven't made a topic like this before. But on every page, is a topic by black women throwing themselves at other races. While other women don't do that.

I spoke about it.

That's 'cause they can't stand niggas'!!!

gman588 - Rosedale, MD