Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

Readers let us know in our most current CBC Forum, a day to day, live and hosted discussion about subjects of national interest. anniston singles io about in EA Facebook groups like EA Hangout. But my question is why you reached out to your ex kallah to locate you a shidduch. bedpage tampa And they can turn 180 degrees change towards you on first physical meet you.

mega personal register

Drake stated it was painful every single time, but that he discovered to cope. casual dating sites in chicago By the books on Camille s shelves, and the coats in her closet, I felt like I suddenly knew even far more about my new friend. If you are savvy, you will recognize that specific questions–even the most fundamental ones—have the ability to inform a lot about a individual. fubar dating site All this with one particular click, just place your may possibly and click on join room to start your absolutely free teen chat.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/17/2015 4:33:25 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,635)
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

giss

sn't this amazing. Losers like 57 keep saying fire caused the collapse of building 7
=======================================================
Oh yeah???? If you haven't figured it out yet....I [ 57 channels ] am a 9-11 truther???? In other words......I think WTC #7 was brought down by demolition explosives........and fire had as much to do with #7 collapsing as my big toe....nothing, nada, zip, zero.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/17/2015 4:49:02 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,059)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
NA

Hey..........if you were the head honcho at NIST who was responsible for writing the faireytale about fire causing #7 to collapse...................you also like 99.9% of the human race would also right the report if your wife and kids lives were at stake??

There are a few that would sacrifice their own lives........but when the family is threatened...it opens up a whole can of new worms

Wowee. So now your suggesting the "head honcho" responsible for the NIST report revised it out of fear for his life? Got any proof of this? His name, address, cell number, birth certificate, death certificate (you know, just in case), and maybe a beer can so we can check his DNA? I mean, who knows, he might be a hologram.

In all due reality, I don't think the American government was responsible for the attacks, let alone would have gone so far as to utilize holograms, a ball, or rockets, as a shield to coverup what would without a doubt be caught on film. And as mentioned already, a plan as large as the 9/11 attacks would require many participants. There is little to no doubt at least one of these participants would have leaked the story. Lets face it, America is not that good at keeping secrets. If the American government had planned the 9/11 attacks, the plot would have been leaked and the people responsible would likely have ended up in front of a firing squad for treason.

And all this was for what 57? Perhaps fwmusic will help you find the correct answer.

Keep us posted!

3/17/2015 5:01:04 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,059)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Come to think of it, wouldn't it be grand if 57channels and funwithmusic could get together and finally provide a "theory" as to why our evil government keeps creating all these highly secretive false flag operations? I mean, WTF?

3/17/2015 5:22:22 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,545)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
giss

sn't this amazing. Losers like 57 keep saying fire caused the collapse of building 7
=======================================================
Oh yeah???? If you haven't figured it out yet....I [ 57 channels ] am a 9-11 truther???? In other words......I think WTC #7 was brought down by demolition explosives........and fire had as much to do with #7 collapsing as my big toe....nothing, nada, zip, zero.

Again 57iq, you forgot to mention the hundred million tons of debris

How is it you keep forgetting about that? Is it just because you are a nut bag and this explanation, your 7th try is again obviously wrong?

3/17/2015 5:25:57 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Which of these sentences makes more sense?

Here at NIST, we must classify our data sets so the American people can't see our data doesn't fit the evidence.

Or

Here at NIST, we must classify our data sets because "It might jeopardize public safety".

Think Occam's Razor

That is naïve. You are making assumptions based upon confirmation bias.

3/17/2015 5:28:07 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from tragicparrot:
Wowee. So now your suggesting the "head honcho" responsible for the NIST report revised it out of fear for his life? Got any proof of this? His name, address, cell number, birth certificate, death certificate (you know, just in case), and maybe a beer can so we can check his DNA? I mean, who knows, he might be a hologram.

In all due reality, I don't think the American government was responsible for the attacks, let alone would have gone so far as to utilize holograms, a ball, or rockets, as a shield to coverup what would without a doubt be caught on film. And as mentioned already, a plan as large as the 9/11 attacks would require many participants. There is little to no doubt at least one of these participants would have leaked the story. Lets face it, America is not that good at keeping secrets. If the American government had planned the 9/11 attacks, the plot would have been leaked and the people responsible would likely have ended up in front of a firing squad for treason.

And all this was for what 57? Perhaps fwmusic will help you find the correct answer.

Keep us posted!

I'm glad you figured that out. I couldn't understand his garbled post.

3/17/2015 5:48:01 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

tragic

If the American government had planned the 9/11 attacks, the plot would have been leaked and the people responsible would likely have ended up in front of a firing squad for treason.
==========================================================
Leaked?? What do you mean leaked??? You think any newspaper, magazine, radio, or tv network is gonna drop a bombshell about 9-11???? Of course you think it would get printed...because you see, hear, and speak no evil. How many 9-11 eye witnesses are dead?? You know...the ones that dont embrace the official lie...and could make it a little embarrasing for the perps.

At 56 years old, one would think you would have figured out how things work when deception and murder are involved. The old " Somebody would spill the beans and the word would get out blah blah blah. I've heard it 100 times and it makes worse sense each time. Its like trying to explain to a 5 year old there is no Easter Bunny

3/17/2015 5:59:29 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

giss

===============================================
Oh c'mon there giss. We all know there was 4,5, or 6 millions tons of debri but 99.9% of it missed #7 So Silversteen decided to " pull it " or demo it. I guess when the projector's malfunctioned [so Flight 93 couldnt crash into WTC#7 ] poor Larry had to pull it and demo it 6-7 hours later that afternoon.

Id bet a dollar to a doughnut that was the plan. Add a holograph of another plane crashing into WTC #7 [ Flight 93 most likely ] but the projector's failed so they had to dig a hole out in Shanksville and add the " Lets roll " heroe spin--- so pride could be absorbed by the braindead sheep.

Then pretend 93 was heading towards the White House

Hey fun " If your a guard at the bank, and your gonna rob the bank.......wouldnt you shoot yourself in the leg or arm to make it look like your an innocent victim???

3/17/2015 6:00:09 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,059)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
tragic

If the American government had planned the 9/11 attacks, the plot would have been leaked and the people responsible would likely have ended up in front of a firing squad for treason.
==========================================================
Leaked?? What do you mean leaked??? You think any newspaper, magazine, radio, or tv network is gonna drop a bombshell about 9-11???? Of course you think it would get printed...because you see, hear, and speak no evil. How many 9-11 eye witnesses are dead?? You know...the ones that dont embrace the official lie...and could make it a little embarrasing for the perps.

At 56 years old, one would think you would have figured out how things work when deception and murder are involved. The old " Somebody would spill the beans and the word would get out blah blah blah. I've heard it 100 times and it makes worse sense each time. Its like trying to explain to a 5 year old there is no Easter Bunny

You and fwmusic still haven't answered this simple question > Come to think of it, wouldn't it be grand if 57channels and funwithmusic could get together and finally provide a "theory" as to why our evil government keeps creating all these highly secretive false flag operations? I mean, WTF?

Well 57? Have you contacted funwithmusic yet? I'm just dying to here your consolidated answer.

3/17/2015 6:07:58 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

tragic

provide a "theory" as to why our evil government keeps creating all these highly secretive false flag operations? I mean, WTF?
==================================================
Oh, quit playing games okay. We know that you know the answer to your question....but u want me to type all the reasons down and Im not gonna

3/17/2015 6:24:06 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,059)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
tragic

provide a "theory" as to why our evil government keeps creating all these highly secretive false flag operations? I mean, WTF?
Oh, quit playing games okay. We know that you know the answer to your question....but u want me to type all the reasons down and Im not gonna

Well then, seeings how there's no point in this discussion, i'm guessing your thread must come to an end. And just when you thought the world would finally see. How sad

3/17/2015 6:35:28 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

tragic

Well then, seeings how there's no point in this discussion, i'm guessing your thread must come to an end. And just when you thought the world would finally see. How sad
========================================
The world [ civilized ] already know that 9-11 was an inside job. I'm hoping Putin releases some satellite photo's that help to wake up more sheep. I will talk and try to wake up as many as I can until the day I die.........because I care about the younger generations freedoms.

3/17/2015 6:35:32 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,059)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

3/17/2015 6:45:33 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
We all know there was 4,5, or 6 millions tons of debri but 99.9% of it missed #7 So Silversteen decided to " pull it " or demo it.

These figures are just invention. Silverstein had no authority to order a demolition and the NYFD would not have aided and abetted a building owner in committing insurance fraud. You are just winging it with half-baked stories and fables.

[Edited 3/17/2015 6:47:39 PM ]

3/17/2015 6:59:20 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
The world [ civilized ] already know that 9-11 was an inside job.

Argumentum ad populum means nothing. Thousands still believe in a virgin birth and zombies opening tombs.

I'm hoping Putin releases some satellite photo's that help to wake up more sheep.

Putin is just using cranks in the US to foment distrust in the government, and the gullible can't see it.

I will talk and try to wake up as many as I can until the day I die.........

Well, you will need to develop well researched and reasoned arguments to convince people. Just lobbing crazy stories around peppered with personal attacks won't convince anyone with an IQ above room temp. (in Celsius).

because I care about the younger generations freedoms.

A noble sentiment that can be used to justify anything.

[Edited 3/17/2015 6:59:37 PM ]

3/17/2015 8:57:24 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,545)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
giss

===============================================
Oh c'mon there giss. We all know there was 4,5, or 6 millions tons of debri but 99.9% of it missed #7 So Silversteen decided to " pull it " or demo it. I guess when the projector's malfunctioned [so Flight 93 couldnt crash into WTC#7 ] poor Larry had to pull it and demo it 6-7 hours later that afternoon.

Id bet a dollar to a doughnut that was the plan. Add a holograph of another plane crashing into WTC #7 [ Flight 93 most likely ] but the projector's failed so they had to dig a hole out in Shanksville and add the " Lets roll " heroe spin--- so pride could be absorbed by the braindead sheep.

Then pretend 93 was heading towards the White House

Hey fun " If your a guard at the bank, and your gonna rob the bank.......wouldnt you shoot yourself in the leg or arm to make it look like your an innocent victim???

Stupid b*tch, you are always willing to prove you don't know shit.

The last debris was processed on July 26, 2002, day 321 of the project. At the close of the Staten Island Landfill mission:

• 146,200,000 tons of debris had been received and processed

And a hologram that can not be made today. You are a loser.

3/17/2015 9:02:11 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

warmfuzzyguy
Tavares, FL
61, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from giss7:
Stupid b*tch, you are always willing to prove you don't know shit.

The last debris was processed on July 26, 2002, day 321 of the project. At the close of the Staten Island Landfill mission:

• 146,200,000 tons of debris had been received and processed

And a hologram that can not be made today. You are a loser.

I dunno giz, it actually is mathematically possible, but not like one in a million. More like one in a gazillion, or less.

3/17/2015 9:42:00 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

fuzzy

duh just curious you a Packer fan or a Bear fan???

3/18/2015 2:30:42 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,653)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from tragicparrot:
Come to think of it, wouldn't it be grand if 57channels and funwithmusic could get together and finally provide a "theory" as to why our evil government keeps creating all these highly secretive false flag operations? I mean, WTF?

Even a worse thought, imagine those two having sex and producing a child? Perish the thought.

Funwithmusic butnobrains blocked me ions ago when I went against her stupid SandyHook and the Boston Marathon "didn't happen" theory's.

3/18/2015 10:32:16 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

higgy

I bet you are a bear fan.when the games were so blatantly fixed in the 60 days that the bear fans started booing-- D*ck Butkus would go out and start a phony fight and I bet you fell for it hook line and sinker just like you do everything else.

Your here to : follow orders. Just look at your posts.....a natural order follower you are.

3/18/2015 12:33:30 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,653)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from 57channels:
higgy

I bet you are a bear fan.when the games were so blatantly fixed in the 60 days that the bear fans started booing-- D*ck Butkus would go out and start a phony fight and I bet you fell for it hook line and sinker just like you do everything else.

Your here to : follow orders. Just look at your posts.....a natural order follower you are.

You know much more about the stupid game of football than I do 57 channelsbutnothingon.

I never watch the stupid game, so yet another fine debunking you have just had.

3/18/2015 12:55:26 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,059)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
higgy

About all you've accomplished here 57, is to prove your incapable of answering simple questions. Rather than offer up any reasonable source of evidence, you'd much rather resort to whats referred to as "swamping", where for the sake of continuing your argument, you'd much rather resort to piling on yet even more material rather than respond objectively to anyone's previous objections.

You know, as someone once said, a lot of Conspiracy Theorists see themselves as Neo in "The Matrix" fighting against a vast evil conspiracy only a few people know about while the sheep remain unaware. I'd say that's quite a huge ego trip. Wouldn't you agree 57channels?

3/18/2015 2:21:11 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

tragic

You know, as someone once said, a lot of Conspiracy Theorists see themselves as Neo in "The Matrix" fighting against a vast evil conspiracy only a few people know about while the sheep remain unaware. I'd say that's quite a huge ego trip. Wouldn't you agree 57channels?
=============================================
You do know it was the CIA that came up with the word " conspiracy theorists " and basically called them a bunch of loons so the CIA could keep doing their dirty deeds without any questions asked by the people.

The Patriots that wanted the TRUTH about JFK were conspiracy theorists or nuts.......?????

3/18/2015 3:37:42 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,059)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
tragic

=============================================
You do know it was the CIA that came up with the word " conspiracy theorists " and basically called them a bunch of loons so the CIA could keep doing their dirty deeds without any questions asked by the people.

The Patriots that wanted the TRUTH about JFK were conspiracy theorists or nuts.......?????

Although i'd much rather explain in my own words how it is you think the CIA came up with the word "conspiracy theorists", but for the sake of time, I feel this article pretty well explains it. .. Keep in mind, the CIA wasn't established until 1947. Read on....

http://www.csicop.org/specialarticles/show/nope_it_was_always_already_wrong

3/18/2015 4:21:57 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

tragic

Professor deHaven-Smith explains why people don’t like being called “conspiracy theorists”: The term was invented and put into wide circulation by the CIA to smear and defame people questioning the JFK assassination! “The CIA’s campaign to popularize the term ‘conspiracy theory’ and make conspiracy belief a target of ridicule and hostility must be credited, unfortunately, with being one of the most successful propaganda initiatives of all time.” [emphasis added]
===================================================
I don't think it matters when the term "conspiracy theorist" got started. It was sused by George W Bush to try and quell people from searching for the truth about 9-11........but it didnt work. People do care about the truth about 9-11 and many other things reported by the so-called media.

Fact: The USA is the most powerful nation on earth. One of the biggest reasons for this is the CIA going into democratic countries and raping and pillaging that countries natural resources and putting in a puppet dictator. The CIA has been making billions on illegal drugs for decades...and now the poppies are in full bloom in Afghanistan and will get young kids worldwide hooked on heroin.

Common sense: Who benefits from trying to quell dissent or people searching the truth about all the evil above??? The CIA/US Govt. so they propagandize conspiracy theorists

3/18/2015 4:26:45 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
darthcapital
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,907)
North York, ON
45, joined Apr. 2014

Is the Heisman trophy voting rigged too?

3/18/2015 4:31:49 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

The idea that no planes were used in 9/11-- that the crashes were faked with bombs and missiles-- is clearly counter-intuitive. However, logistically, avoiding the use of planes has many benefits if you presume that 9/11 was a false-flag attack. Moreover, there are many pieces of evidence to point to some sort of fakery with regard to the idea that real planes were used.

Note-- real planes may have been used as part of the operation as "fly-bys" -- these would give eye-witnesses something to "grab onto" that they saw a plane that was involved in the event.

Major problem with the no-plane theory-- requires a complicit media and more people involved in the plot. But clearly 9/11 was a huge operation and conceivably many people were willing to lie in service of some operation of which they didn't know the extent. After 9/11, speaking out would mean death.

What this theory DOES explain is the complete inability of the mainstream media to question the official 9/11 story in any way-- because they were in on it!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x73867

3/18/2015 7:21:46 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,059)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
The idea that no planes were used in 9/11-- that the crashes were faked with bombs and missiles-- is clearly counter-intuitive. However, logistically, avoiding the use of planes has many benefits if you presume that 9/11 was a false-flag attack. Moreover, there are many pieces of evidence to point to some sort of fakery with regard to the idea that real planes were used.

Note-- real planes may have been used as part of the operation as "fly-bys" -- these would give eye-witnesses something to "grab onto" that they saw a plane that was involved in the event.

Major problem with the no-plane theory-- requires a complicit media and more people involved in the plot. But clearly 9/11 was a huge operation and conceivably many people were willing to lie in service of some operation of which they didn't know the extent. After 9/11, speaking out would mean death.

What this theory DOES explain is the complete inability of the mainstream media to question the official 9/11 story in any way-- because they were in on it!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x73867

57channels
(Note-- real planes may have been used as part of the operation as "fly-bys" -- these would give eye-witnesses something to "grab onto" that they saw a plane that was involved in the event.)

But I thought you stated in an earlier post that according to the NTSB no planes took off that day?

57channels
(Major problem with the no-plane theory-- requires a complicit media and more people involved in the plot. But clearly 9/11 was a huge operation and conceivably many people were willing to lie in service of some operation of which they didn't know the extent. After 9/11, speaking out would mean death.)

And to what extent was that? You have yet to explain the motives here. Don't you think its fair you share this with the folks here at DH so that it can finally go mainstream? After all, would it not be reasonable to think that not all members here share in the same extensive research you have?

57channels
(What this theory DOES explain is the complete inability of the mainstream media to question the official 9/11 story in any way-- because they were in on it!)

Ever think of joining the forum of the weblink you provided? http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x73867 Who knows. It could go mainstream media at any time!

57channels
(I don't think it matters when the term "conspiracy theorist" got started.)

Well then why post it as evidence as such?

3/18/2015 7:40:31 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

tragic

But I thought you stated in an earlier post that according to the NTSB no planes took off that day?
I'm talking about the alleged 4 planes that the feds said got hijacked??????

Alot easier and safer to use holographs than risk real planes...but I know that doesn't make any sense to you.

Where are the truthers?????? Dont ever forget 9-11 and spread the word whether you think real planes flew or not.

3/18/2015 7:55:42 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 57channels:

Alot easier and safer to use holographs than risk real planes...but I know that doesn't make any sense to you.

Have you any evidence that holograms (holograph is a malapropism) can be projected effectively under the conditions seen on the day?

3/18/2015 7:59:34 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,059)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
tragic

Where are the truthers?????? Dont ever forget 9-11 and spread the word whether you think real planes flew or not.

57channels
(Note-- real planes may have been used as part of the operation as "fly-bys" -- these would give eye-witnesses something to "grab onto" that they saw a plane that was involved in the event.)

Clearly you were not referring to the four planes the feds said got hijacked, but instead, "real" planes used as "fly-bys". So which is it? Or are you losing your mind?

[Edited 3/18/2015 8:00:11 PM ]

3/18/2015 8:03:25 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,059)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from class5:
Have you any evidence that holograms (holograph is a malapropism) can be projected effectively under the conditions seen on the day?

I'm almost certain this sort of evidence is so well classified that only 57channel knows because he's seen it with his own eye's. To bad nobody else was there. sigh..

3/18/2015 8:49:55 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

tragic

Clearly you were not referring to the four planes the feds said got hijacked, but instead, "real" planes used as "fly-bys". So which is it? Or are you losing your mind?
===========================================
Tired of you baiting me and not understanding or better yet pretending to not understand what I have been saying over and over again. You and the other sheep have ruined this thread. I'll start another thread sometime about 9-11, and hope you don't ruin it. I understand why the truth seekers have left 9-11 threads that get ruined by either idiots or shills.

3/18/2015 8:59:34 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,059)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
tragic

Tired of you baiting me and not understanding or better yet pretending to not understand what I have been saying over and over again. You and the other sheep have ruined this thread. I'll start another thread sometime about 9-11, and hope you don't ruin it. I understand why the truth seekers have left 9-11 threads that get ruined by either idiots or shills.

Your welcome.

3/18/2015 9:54:13 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,059)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
tragic

And I now understand why it is idiots like you have ruined it for truth seekers that might have coherently sought justice for the victims of 911.

3/18/2015 9:56:41 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from tragicparrot:
I'm almost certain this sort of evidence is so well classified that only 57channel knows because he's seen it with his own eye's. To bad nobody else was there. sigh..

Indeed, 57 has been pushing this barrow for some years and he never provides any evidence to support his speculations. All he can do is abuse those who challenge the holes in his fairy tales, and that is hardly scientific.

3/18/2015 10:01:34 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
You and the other sheep have ruined this thread.

Who ruined the thread? You show up with a poorly formed hypothesis without supporting evidence, and then abuse those who spot the failings in your limited reasoning, and then you have the temerity to accuse others of ruining the thread. The thread was a trainwreck in the first post.

I'll start another thread sometime about 9-11, and hope you don't ruin it.

Try using supporting evidence and omit the speculation based upon prejudice. With that in mind you might develop a reasoned and coherent argument.

I understand why the truth seekers have left 9-11 threads that get ruined by either idiots or shills.

Idiots and shills? The only idiot is the guy who can't produce evidence for his irrational claims. Shills? Is that what your Islamic paymasters told you to say?

See how easy it is to lob unfounded accusations at people?

[Edited 3/18/2015 10:02:05 PM ]

3/20/2015 4:14:35 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,653)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from class5:

Notice how he let this question slip right on by?

I wonder why?

3/22/2015 2:28:49 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,819)
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

http://rense.com/general56/flfight.htm

UAL Flight 93 Landed Safely
At Cleveland Hopkins Airport
Plane Lands In Cleveland - Bomb Feared Aboard
8-7-4 ....NOTICE THIS DATE PEOPLE!!!!!! THE PLANES WERE NOT DESTROYED ON 9/11/1..THEY STILL ARE FLYING .

Reported by 9News Staff
Web produced by:Liz Foreman
9/11/01 11:43:57 AM

A Boeing 767 out of Boston made an emergency landing Tuesday at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport due to concerns that it may have a bomb aboard, said Mayor Michael R. White.

White said the plane had been moved to a secure area of the airport, and was evacuated.

United identified the plane as Flight 93. The airline did not say how many people were aboard the flight.

United said it was also "deeply concerned" about another flight, Flight 175, a Boeing 767, which was bound from Boston to Los Angeles.((COULD THIS BE EMPLOYEES STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE TRYING TO SHOW AMERICA THAT THE WTC PLANES WERE A HOAX?

On behalf of the airline CEO James Goodwin said: "The thoughts of everyone at United are with the passengers and crew of these flights. Our prayers are also with everyone on the ground who may have been involved.

"United is working with all the relevant authorities, including the FBI, to obtain further information on these flights," he said.

______

Reply to email commenting on Flight 93 using link

http://www.wcpo.com/specials/2001/americaattacked/news_local/story14.html

No Body Parts Found At Flt 93 Crash Scene((CORONER SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN THREATENED..AND RECANTED HIS STORY..EVEN THOUGH HE REPORTED ON TV THAT THERE WAS NO BLOOD..NO BODIES..THE STRANGEST PLANE CRASH HED EVER SEEN..

http://www.flight93crash.com/flight93_secondary_debris_field.html#2nd

http://inn.globalfreepress.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=193

better: http://inn.globalfreepress.com/modules/news/print.php?storyid=193

Dulce Decorum

*******Dulce still points out, that something is odd with the serial numbers of Flight93 and Flight 175.
The serial numbers of the ORIGINAL planes are SAME serial numbers of the planes that ARE STILL FLYING. 591UA and 612UA.***********

Dulce argues, that though N-number can be transferred, the manufacturer serial number CANNOT be transferred.

According to some spot-witnesses, Boeing 757-222 SERIAL NUMBER 28142 is flying around Chicago under the alias 594UA.

According to the FAA, N594UA Boeing 757-222 flies now with a DIFFERENT serial number, namely 28145.

Something is fishy.

3/22/2015 2:31:29 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PASSENGER..NO BODIES..NO BLOOD? CORONER NEVER WROTE A REPORT ABOUT THIS CRASH.

WHY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijFAwzudIwI

3/22/2015 2:47:31 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Another architect the late Frank De Martini, who worked as the World Trade Centre’s construction manager gave an interview for the History Channel who were making a documentary about the WTC towers prior to September 11th. He stated: “I believe the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door, this intense grid, and the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing the screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting.” De Martini died in his office on the 88th floor of the North Tower when it is was hit on 9/11. According to an associated press report he died when the tower collapsed after helping people escape. [9] This is given further credibility by one of the original structural engineers of the Twin Towers Leslie Robertson, who believed there was “… little likelihood of a collapse no matter how the building was attacked.”

At a later conference in Frankfurt, Germany in 2001 he said: “The twin towers were in fact the first structures outside the military and nuclear industries designed to resist the impact of a jet airplane.” [11] Robertson would later recant these statements and change his story a few days after 9/11 which led to many suspecting he had been unduly pressured to do so. [12]

Just before the North and South Towers collapsed many eyewitnesses including firemen, reported hearing, feeling and seeing the effects of what appeared to be explosions, in the immediate floors and in the sub-basements of the Towers.

Griffin and thousands of others think that is precisely what may have occurred:

[An] alternative explanation is that the collapse was an example of a controlled demolition based on explosives that had been placed throughout the building...With regard to why the collapse was so total and rapid, [Peter] Meyer says that 'this is understandable if the bases of the steel columns were destroyed by explosions at the level of bedrock. With those bases obliterated, and the supporting steel columns shattered by explosions at various levels in the Twin Towers, the upper floors lost all support and collapsed to ground level in about ten seconds [...] Since the fire in the South Tower resulted from the combustion of less fuel than the fire in the North Tower, the fire in the South Tower began to go out earlier than the fire in the North Tower. Those controlling the demolition thus has to collapse the South Tower before they collapsed the North Tower.' [15]

A common myth promoted by 9/11 truth debunkers and government officials is the idea that the weight of the top sections of the buildings somehow progressively crushed those below, gaining velocity as they did so. To suggest that the upper structure of the Twin Towers could fall through 90-100 floors of undamaged, full-strength steel core structure at free-fall speed is not only silly, but against the very laws of physics. Any secondary school-boy with a modicum of scientific knowledge knows that this is impossible but the theory remains popular with debunkers, turning themselves inside out to explain its validity.

https://infrakshun.wordpress.com/2015/03/22/the-destruction-of-the-world-trade-centre-twin-towers-1/

GO TO LINK..THIS IS A GOOD SITE FOR WTC 9/11 TRUTH...

3/22/2015 2:58:45 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

THEY MUST KEEP THE FALSE WAR ON TERROR ALIVE...TO KEEP THE MOOLAH MONEY COMING IN..BY THE BILLIONS...

ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY PEOPLE

ALWAYS ASK YOURSELF IN THESE THINGS.."WHO BENEFITS" by keeping the fake war on terror? Those receiving the money..Your money...using the blood of American Chidlren to fight these FALSE WARS FOR THEM..Our CHILDREN..LOOSING LIFE AND LIMB FOR EFFING NOTHING!!!SICK GODLESS BASTARDS!!!

THESE EVIL BASTARDS ARE COMING AT US FROM ALL SIDES..I read way before all this crap began to happen..that this was their plan..TO COME FROM US FROM ALL SIDES..TO CONFUSE US...AND MAKE US FEEL HOPELESS SO WE WOULD GIVE UP

..but people like me NEVER GIVE UP..and will fight against these bastards till my dying breath..LIGHT ALWAYS TRUMPS DARKNESS..THIS IS WHY ITS IMPORTANT FOR ALL OF US..TO PASS ALL THIS INFO AROUND EVERYWHERE..IN FORUMS...YOUR EMAIL LISTS...TALK ABOUT IT AT EVENTS

DO YOUR PART IF YOU WISH TO REMAIN FREEMEN..AND WOMEN..DO IT FOR YOUR CHILDRENS SAKE...

BUT TRUTH IS...WERE WINNING THIS WAR...America and the world has awakened..and boy are they pissed..which is why the ENEMIES OF MANKIND have ramped up the war..with tainted vaccines...chem trails filled with virus and disease pollution...and use the MEDIA..against us..

STAY STRONG...WE CAN BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THEM..THERE ARE MORE OF US THAN THEM..and when their USEFUL IDIOTS read what we post..THEY WILL SEE THAT THEY ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE..THAT THEY ARE BLOWING APART THEIR OWN HOUSE...

All blog posts and content authored by M.K. Styllinski. Feel free to re-blog, reproduce but please include my name and a link to this blog, thank you. https://infrakshun.wordpress.com/2015/03/22/the-destruction-of-the-world-trade-centre-twin-towers-1/

music....the smart grid...smart meters..smart phones...smart appliances will in time be used against all of you who have fallen for their trickery..NEVER BUY SMART ANYTHING...STICK TO DUMB PHONES..THAT THEY CANNOT TURN OFF..at will..or use with SMART METERS to mess with you in your very homes.
=======================================================================

The Terror Industry (1)

Rate This

“If you’re submitting budget proposals for a law enforcement agency, for an intelligence agency, you’re not going to submit the proposal that ‘We won the war on terror and everything’s great,’ cuz the first thing that’s gonna happen is your budget’s gonna be cut in half. You know, it’s my opposite of Jesse Jackson’s ‘Keep Hope Alive’—it’s ‘Keep Fear Alive.’ Keep it alive.”

- former FBI assistant director Thomas Fuentes

It took over 35 years for the majority of Americans to realise that factions within their own government assassinated John F. Kennedy. Not exactly a hopeful premise from which to start. It was at this juncture that the ground was laid for a more serious threat to the freedoms of not just the American Republic but to the stability of the whole world. More than 14 years have passed since the September 11 attacks and more people than ever are studying the official story and coming away with many more questions than answers.

3/22/2015 5:29:21 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from higgy51:
Notice how he let this question slip right on by?

I wonder why?

Indeed. All questions go unanswered by those with a vested interest in promoting the lies emanating from the church of 9/11 truth.

3/23/2015 2:30:31 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,653)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

I recall him challenging me about the LIVE news feed from Chopper 4 and where he claimed they showed no planes...until I told him the exact time and where to look on the LIVE feed that clearly showed the second plane about to hit the Tower.

I think he claimed it was inserted by the Feds, yes, the Feds inserted a plane onto Chopper 4's live feed.

3/23/2015 3:21:31 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
zeitgeist2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,422)
Toledo, OH
51, joined Jan. 2012

Hey Heinze 57.....it's no secret you are a flaming liberal.....and you hate Bush....

What might give you pause?

Your fellow liberals.....who also hate Bush.....think you are full of Shit.

Your crap trancends politics and goes right to crazy town.....

You are nuts dude....you need more meds...or maybe less meds......what you are on is clearly arent working.

Straight up.

I'm really trying to help you.

3/23/2015 3:46:01 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from higgy51:
I recall him challenging me about the LIVE news feed from Chopper 4 and where he claimed they showed no planes...until I told him the exact time and where to look on the LIVE feed that clearly showed the second plane about to hit the Tower.

I think he claimed it was inserted by the Feds, yes, the Feds inserted a plane onto Chopper 4's live feed.

Of course! The Feds confiscated the footage; used CGI techniques to fake a plane, and surreptitiously smuggled it back into the studio without anyone seeing them, or noticing the footage missing. Yeah that's credible.

That is what gives conspiretards an 'exit' when caught lying or when one points out the holes in their logic, and/or argument.

And 'Pilots 4 Truth' seek credibility with the likes of this guy pushing their agenda?

3/23/2015 11:38:24 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

Fun

thanks for the info on the serial numbers of those planes and all the other stuff that you have listed I've seen it all before the sheep have seen it and they don't even read it or it goes in one ear and out the other ear.

the sheep keep saying we want evidence we will more evidence when the evidence is so overwhelming any ten or twelve year old from a neutral country you would say there's no doubt the US government and Israel did 911.

3/23/2015 11:44:32 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

let's pretend for a second hear that the sheep are not government shills on any 911 thread to try to disrupt it because it's their job to do so.

there were phony art students that lived at the World Trade Center for two or three months that summer that lived there.these few people were Mossad agentswho were there 2wire both big towers with explosives so that they would free fall in 10 seconds and get blown to dust.

the sheep I believe actually think they were going to art school that's the difference between a patriot and a sheep.

3/23/2015 3:44:58 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
the sheep keep saying we want evidence we will more evidence when the evidence is so overwhelming any ten or twelve year old from a neutral country you would say there's no doubt the US government and Israel did 911.

Yes, but 10 or 12 year olds aren't that worldly. Furthermore, your claim is a false generalisation.

3/23/2015 5:41:17 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

bluecougareyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,580)
Chelan, WA
70, joined Nov. 2008

March 19, 2015
Radio Guest speaker

** Rebekah Roth, on 9-11 "false flag" **

After a nearly thirty year airline career working as both a flight attendant and an international purser Rebekah Roth analyzed many of the well-known facts about the events on 9-11 based on her experiences in the airline industry.

She has concluded that the official story was a deception, and that the attacks were a kind of "false flag" Pearl Harbor event set up to pull America into wars in the Middle East. One of her most interesting areas of research was looking at the FBI transcripts of phone calls made aboard the hijacked planes. First of all, she found it odd that two flight attendants didn't follow hijacking protocol, and engaged in lengthy phone calls. One of the flight attendants complained of pepper spray affecting the ability to breathe in business class, yet Roth suggested that if such a spray was used it would have affected the entire pressurized plane.

This, and other clues, led her to believe that the plane wasn't pressurized at all and was inside a hangar at the time of the calls.

Another comment made by a flight attendant referred to one of the hijackers as standing upstairs, "and there are no stairs in a 767," Roth remarked. One passenger, a 32-year old American, called his father and mentioned that an "airline hostess" had been stabbed. This archaic terminology would not normally be used by a young person, and led Roth to suspect that the people making the calls were being fed specific information to say. Further, the fact that so many calls were made (most phones don't work at high altitudes), and it was very quiet on the callers' end, suggests that they were somewhere on the ground, she said.

Additionally, an ex-military pilot, who was a passenger supposedly on the second plane heading into the Twin Towers, was just three minutes from impact, when in a phone conversation with his mother, conjectured that he was in Ohio, Roth recounted.

She has concluded that smaller planes or missiles were used to hit the Towers, while American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175 were stowed elsewhere, with the passengers being gassed to death.

Here
Book: 'Methodical Illusion'

3/23/2015 5:52:35 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from bluecougareyes:

Rebekah Roth, on 9-11 "false flag"

After a nearly thirty year airline career working as both a flight attendant and an international purser Rebekah Roth analyzed many of the well-known facts about the events on 9-11 based on her experiences in the airline industry.

Wow, such credentials!

She has concluded that the official story was a deception, and that the attacks were a kind of "false flag" Pearl Harbor event set up to pull America into wars in the Middle East.

Evidence?

One of her most interesting areas of research was looking at the FBI transcripts of phone calls made aboard the hijacked planes. First of all, she found it odd that two flight attendants didn't follow hijacking protocol, and engaged in lengthy phone calls.

Obviously a false flag if they made phone calls. Seriously?

One of the flight attendants complained of pepper spray affecting the ability to breathe in business class, yet Roth suggested that if such a spray was used it would have affected the entire pressurized plane.

Is there any evidence she knew the amount dispensed and how many ppm were in the pressurized compartment?

This, and other clues, led her to believe that the plane wasn't pressurized at all and was inside a hangar at the time of the calls.

This does not support such a conclusion at all. Is that the best she can do?

Another comment made by a flight attendant referred to one of the hijackers as standing upstairs, "and there are no stairs in a 767," Roth remarked. One passenger, a 32-year old American, called his father and mentioned that an "airline hostess" had been stabbed. This archaic terminology would not normally be used by a young person, and led Roth to suspect that the people making the calls were being fed specific information to say.

This woman is a nutcase.

Further, the fact that so many calls were made (most phones don't work at high altitudes), and it was very quiet on the callers' end, suggests that they were somewhere on the ground, she said.

For real? They were using airphones.

Additionally, an ex-military pilot, who was a passenger supposedly on the second plane heading into the Twin Towers, was just three minutes from impact, when in a phone conversation with his mother, conjectured that he was in Ohio, Roth recounted.

So one guy didn't know where they were?

She has concluded that smaller planes or missiles were used to hit the Towers, while American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175 were stowed elsewhere, with the passengers being gassed to death.

LOL, this woman is unhinged.

[Edited 3/23/2015 5:53:56 PM ]

3/23/2015 11:05:31 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

insyder96
Canyon Country, CA
51, joined Dec. 2014

The only fact here is that op is looney tunes.

3/23/2015 11:36:58 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

Blue

Thanks for the insight coming from an airline stewardess who flew the big birds for 30 years.

She sure makes a lot of sense to me. The fake phone calls, and all the rest of what she said.

it's quite obvious to the truth seekers who use common sense that the so-called passengers were taken away and murdered. just what this woman said. thank you Blue

3/23/2015 11:41:28 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

class

your little one liners are so boring so insignificant and contain zero substance. they are just generalities that mean nothing and remind me of the pathetic attempt Jim Miegs tried to make when he represented Popular Mechanics, absolutely pitiful.

3/23/2015 11:50:05 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
class

your little one liners are so boring so insignificant and contain zero substance. they are just generalities that mean nothing and remind me of the pathetic attempt Jim Miegs tried to make when he represented Popular Mechanics, absolutely pitiful.

The woman is an idiot, and so are those who would swallow her pathetically lame logic.

3/23/2015 11:56:24 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 57channels:

She sure makes a lot of sense to me.

I'm sure she does.

3/23/2015 11:57:20 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

photoartistguy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (69,252)
Minneapolis, MN
25, joined Dec. 2007

the tortoise asks t he owl how many licks does it take to get to the center of a lollipop manufactured by a lollipop company...of course I will bite the lollipop before completing the task of deciding how many licks it would actually take to get to the center duh

3/23/2015 11:59:26 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

bluecougareyes
Chelan, WA
70, joined Nov. 2008

No problem 57

I listened to her speak for more than an Hr. on the coast to coast show.

She knows her stuff and did lots of intensive investigation / research on all the FBI files on 9/11 .. AND.. the so called plain terrorist hijackers... they are all alive today.

She also talked about how the US military jets did not follow emergency/attack protocol and scramble into the air as fast as they should have, the pilots to fighter jets in 60 seconds and engines fired up and ready to GO NOW !

The fighter jet pilots are always suited up and on standby and ready at a moments notice to take to the air.

The fighter jet pilots Commanding officer at the time, waited and stalled off way to long for jet take off ( stalled like 30 minutes ) took way to long to get into the air and then on to NYC.

They did that on purpose/intentionally... because there was NOT a real emergence to get to NYC. Someone higher up must have told that Commanding officer to "stand down" the morning of 9/11.

3/24/2015 12:02:11 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from bluecougareyes:

The fighter jet pilots are always suited up and on standby and ready at a moments notice to take to the air.

Not true, and there were protocols in place not to intercept hijacked planes.

Some research.

3/24/2015 12:07:23 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

bluecougareyes
Chelan, WA
70, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from class5:
The woman is an idiot, and so are those who would swallow her pathetically lame logic.

No one has to swallow any thing, when doing real investigative journalism.

Only the very intelligent people that know how to go deep and connect 'ALL' the dots
and make real investigative proof and sense out of the 9/11 reality !