Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

In heterosexual matches, women have 24 hours to message their match before the connection expires. meet singles in indiana Match. When a match is created, it may well be most effective not to maintain a lengthy period of communication by means of chat or text. fetlife com users sign_in Speaking of frustrations, nothing s far more irritating than employing a dating app filled with fake profiles.

best website to find hookups

It did a profile for enjoyable and did a search. the villages florida classifieds I know this is pretty clear to most, but I just had to point this out because some persons are just not conscious of this, and that s precisely how the on the net dating sites want it to be. An LA native, Evan had moved to New York just this year. melissa king onlyfans Most definitions of like include things like a different essential person in your life so it is ok to ask questions about him or her.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/24/2015 12:17:42 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

bluecougareyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,580)
Chelan, WA
70, joined Nov. 2008

error

[Edited 3/24/2015 12:19:36 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/24/2015 12:26:42 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from bluecougareyes:
No one has to swallow any thing, when doing real investigative journalism.

Who is the investigative journalist you refer to? I just read some specious crap from an airline hostess with poor skills in logic. Clearly you misunderstood my post, as it is the audience that have to swallow her BS, and I hope that the distinction is clear.

Only the very intelligent people that know how to go deep and connect 'ALL' the dots,

Of course! It must be! And it is only stupid people who can see through the flaws in her reasoning...yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

and make real investigative proof and sense out of the 9/11 reality !

Really? Gassing the passengers makes sense to you? That is such a silly claim it doesn't even require any debunking as it lies outside the borders of reason and sanity. How can such an obviously specious assumption borne of poor logic and little or no methodology make sense to you?

[Edited 3/24/2015 12:27:14 AM ]

3/24/2015 2:14:43 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

bluecougareyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,580)
Chelan, WA
70, joined Nov. 2008

3/24/2015 4:20:57 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from class5:
Really? Gassing the passengers makes sense to you? That is such a silly claim it doesn't even require any debunking as it lies outside the borders of reason and sanity. How can such an obviously specious assumption borne of poor logic and little or no methodology make sense to you?

Strange isn't it?

57 Channels insists that they were taken away and shot.

No wonder they are laughed at, they cannot even agree on what became of the passengers.

3/24/2015 5:26:28 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from higgy51:
Strange isn't it?

No wonder they are laughed at, they cannot even agree on what became of the passengers.

To even think that anyone in government would commit such an atrocity upon the people without discovery is just living on another planet. There was no need for such an elaborate and ridiculous plot as some say occurred on 9/11, as a precedent for punitive action against Al-Qaeda was seen under Clinton.

After the bombing of the USS Cole, no-one needed an elaborate, irrational, impractical and convoluted plot as posited by some in order to declare war against AQ. It was about time the US said 'enough is enough!', as it been the subject of a consistent campaign of attacks against US targets and interests.

9/11 provided the catalyst for what was overdue: punitive action instead of defensive reaction.

3/24/2015 12:47:28 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,635)
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

Blue

Strange isn't it?

==================================================
Can you believe these grown men?? I say I think they were shot, the woman thought they were gassed to death?? What the f**k difference does it make?? I guess when one is cornered with reality...they grasped at " anything "

The airline stewardess and myself believe the so-called passengers were murdered...and dipshit says we cant agree on how they were murdered???

3/24/2015 12:53:48 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from 57channels:
Can you believe these grown men?? I say I think they were shot, the woman thought they were gassed to death?? What the f**k difference does it make?? I guess when one is cornered with reality...they grasped at " anything "

The airline stewardess and myself believe the so-called passengers were murdered...and dipshit says we cant agree on how they were murdered???

True, you cannot agree on how they were murdered, that makes your theories incomplete and nonsense...and it makes a lot of difference to anyone trying to figure it out.

Setting the scene for you: The Prosecution calls 57 Channels as a witness "They were taken away and shot, the airline hostess is talking rubbish".

Prosecution calls the air hostess: "They were gassed, 57 Channels has no idea what he is talking about".

Defense: "We rest our case"

3/24/2015 1:01:20 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

class says

To even think that anyone in government would commit such an atrocity upon the people without discovery is just living on another planet. There was no need for such an elaborate and ridiculous plot as some say occurred on 9/11, as a precedent for punitive action against Al-Qaeda was seen under Clinton.

After the bombing of the USS Cole, no-one needed an elaborate, irrational, impractical and convoluted plot as posited by some in order to declare war against AQ. It was about time the US said 'enough is enough!', as it been the subject of a consistent campaign of attacks against US targets and interests.

9/11 provided the catalyst for what was overdue: punitive action instead of defensive reaction.
================================================================
blahblahblahblah. Obviously this person believes Al Queda [ CIA front ] is the reason we invaded Afghanistan. I can see why he believes that because he has done no research at all......and swallows the big bad bogeyman lies by the media.

The USS Cole????? OMG.......I'm sure less than 10% of the American people know about the USS Cole bombing and it had probably had close to zero effect on those that knew about it after 2 weeks.

3/24/2015 1:06:17 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

higgy

True, you cannot agree on how they were murdered, that makes your theories incomplete and nonsense...and it makes a lot of difference to anyone trying to figure it out.
=======================================================
Makes alot of difference HOW the so-called passengers were murdered???? So if they were stabbed to death or their heads cut off or poisoned to death [ all at a secret location ] It makes a big difference????? Or do you think they were murdered in " public " by Bin laden himself??

3/24/2015 1:23:41 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

You can't seem to understand can you?

99% of the USA believe that they died in the planes crashing into the Towers, the field and the Pentagon.

1% think they were either shot, gassed or didn't even exist. Can't you even see how flimsy your arguments are?

It would help your very slim cases if ya'll could at least come up with how they died that you all agree on!

3/24/2015 1:45:30 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

higgy

You can't seem to understand can you?
==============================================
Oh I understand real well. You have made a complete fool out of yourself by pretending it matters how the so-called passengers were killed by the feds---- and not on any planes. I thought only 8 hijackers were alive, but this woman says all of the alleged hijackers are alive or were alive right after 9-11 which means no planes flew that day unless you buy the remote control aspect, which still means no hijackers.

3/24/2015 3:25:18 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from 57channels:

Oh I understand real well. You have made a complete fool out of yourself by pretending it matters how the so-called passengers were killed by the feds---- and not on any planes. I thought only 8 hijackers were alive, but this woman says all of the alleged hijackers are alive or were alive right after 9-11 which means no planes flew that day unless you buy the remote control aspect, which still means no hijackers.

You see 57, it does matter how events unfolded that day because without any "facts" all you have is a theory and conjecture.

I see now that you are taking the word of some mysterious air stewardess over anything and everything!

Mo doubt you believe in her so much that you have purchased her book that reveals where the passengers were taken to and what happened to them, so if you have that book, you could enlighten us!

3/24/2015 5:20:20 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
blahblahblahblah. Obviously this person believes Al Queda [ CIA front ] is the reason we invaded Afghanistan. I can see why he believes that because he has done no research at all......and swallows the big bad bogeyman lies by the media.

And what research have you done because you never show any? Your silly accusations mean nothing without anything to back up your drivel. Actually, you never support any of your drivel.

CIA front? That crap has long been shown to be a fantasy. You need to get up to date as you just push crap from 2008 that has long been dumped by serious truthers.

The USS Cole????? OMG.......I'm sure less than 10% of the American people know about the USS Cole bombing and it had probably had close to zero effect on those that knew about it after 2 weeks.

Who cares if people knew of it or not? It was ample justification for addressing the AQ question. You really say some childish things in your posts and you demonstrate no understanding of politics. I'm sure you have no idea of any attacks against the US by AQ, and remain oblivious to the rise and success of AQ. CIA front...how stupid can you get?

[Edited 3/24/2015 5:23:54 PM ]

3/24/2015 5:21:39 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
darthcapital
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,906)
North York, ON
45, joined Apr. 2014

3/24/2015 5:46:46 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,806)
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from 57channels:
=======================================================
Makes alot of difference HOW the so-called passengers were murdered???? So if they were stabbed to death or their heads cut off or poisoned to death [ all at a secret location ] It makes a big difference????? Or do you think they were murdered in " public " by Bin laden himself??

=========================================================

MUSIC

YEA... BIN LADEN DEATHLY SICK WITH MARFANS DISEASE..UNABLE TO FUNCTION..PICKED UP HIS WEAK AFFLICTED BODY..AND PERPETRATED WTC 9/11...

Americans know now that they have been lied to...THERE IS A TSUNAMI OF PISSED OFF PEOPLE..ON THE HUNT FOR THE REAL PERPS

that is why they are trying to close down the INTERNET

THE INTERNET TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE..AND THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD..

IS AS IMPORTANT TO THEM....AS THE TALMUDVISION...THAT WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION..IS TO THE JEWS..

They seek to silence us..because its getting a bit too hot for them in the frying pan..

BURN BABY BURN....ITS TIME TO TAKE AMERICA BACK.

HOOOORAH!

3/24/2015 5:49:55 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 57channels:

So, what evidence do you have for any of the claims in this post?

[Edited 3/24/2015 5:50:11 PM ]

3/24/2015 6:38:37 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

3/24/2015 10:39:07 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
thesainthataint
The Dalles, OR
61, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from class5:

You finally reached your level of competence...

3/24/2015 10:43:06 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from thesainthataint:
You finally reached your level of competence...

Aren't you clever? Wow, did that make you feel like a man? I wish I could think up such erudite quips and be as smart as you. Wow, you completely ignored the context, what a winner!

SS, you are such a vacuous waste of oxygen and space, and I've scraped more deserving pieces of shit off my shoe.

[Edited 3/24/2015 10:46:14 PM ]

3/24/2015 10:44:54 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
jillybodob
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,631)
Naperville, IL
24, joined Jul. 2013

you're a whack job.

Quote from 57channels:
Can you take a little over 20 minutes and watch this video. The so-called alleged plane is added later on the 5 o'clock news to try and fool us on. The ball I always thought was a misille, but perhaps its some kind of new weapon or drone of some sort that hit the WTC. The so-called " pod " that looked like it was underneath the alleged plane was the ball all along. Then the networks went to work and added a sloppy image of some sort of plane to make us thing Flight 175 got hijacked???? The pod underneath the alleged plane is the " ball " that was shown that mourning. They could not show a ball hitting the tower as people would ask " WTF " so they photoshopped or added a hologram or image of a plane later on top of the ball. Its not a pod underneath a plane--its the ball from the original feed, and later a computer graphic image of some plane was added on top of the ball. Even the sheeple/rabble would be scratching their heads if they hadn't added an image of some plane with the phony phone calls, fake stewardesses, fake planes, fake hijackers.

Let the truth set you free. No hijackers, no planes, the greatest psy-ops ever used in the history of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPKq2K2dh6k

3/24/2015 10:47:54 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
zeitgeist2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,409)
Toledo, OH
51, joined Jan. 2012

3/25/2015 2:23:16 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from funwithmusic:

that is why they are trying to close down the INTERNET

it is comments like this that make people laugh at you. You can't get any sillier can you?

3/25/2015 2:25:52 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from higgy51:it is comments like this that make people laugh at you. You can't get any sillier can you?

Oh, don't be too sure about that.

3/25/2015 11:35:50 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

ziet

you know I used to be real pissed off at Ron Paul he was 76 years old I believe in 2008 when he was running for president and he didn't backup the 911 truthers.

there's no doubt in my mind now that not only was Ron Paul threatened but Ron Paul's family was threatened if he started making waves about 911.

you can say the same thing about Noam Chomsky because obviously they got to him. the feds made him shut up because after all 911 is high treason mass murder and the death penalty.

3/25/2015 11:45:27 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
zeitgeist2
Toledo, OH
51, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from 57channels:
ziet

you know I used to be real pissed off at Ron Paul he was 76 years old I believe in 2008 when he was running for president and he didn't backup the 911 truthers.

there's no doubt in my mind now that not only was Ron Paul threatened but Ron Paul's family was threatened if he started making waves about 911.

you can say the same thing about Noam Chomsky because obviously they got to him. the feds made him shut up because after all 911 is high treason mass murder and the death penalty.

3/25/2015 1:19:27 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

zeit

Just curious. Do you enjoy living in some kind of world where there are no bribes, no extortion, no death threats, no family death threats, no dirty deals made under the table??? Or better yet.......do you think that if such and such occurred.......it would be all over the news, radio, and television?? You ever think any real eyewitnesses [ not phony plants ] ever get murdered or do you believe the so-called accidents and alleged suicides??

You remind me of an 8 year old that collects Pokemon cards who comes in my store. Innocent and not grown up whose mommy and daddy keep him in a safety net and he hasn't grown up yet to see how the real world operates.

3/25/2015 3:00:44 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
zeitgeist2
Toledo, OH
51, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from 57channels:
zeit

Just curious. Do you enjoy living in some kind of world where there are no bribes, no extortion, no death threats, no family death threats, no dirty deals made under the table???

Again with your fantasy shit....the most powerful man in the world couldnt even keep a blow job in the oval office a secret.

Or better yet.......do you think that if such and such occurred.......it would be all over the news, radio, and television?? You ever think any real eyewitnesses [ not phony plants ] ever get murdered or do you believe the so-called accidents and alleged suicides??

Alleged Suicide?

You mean Michael Ruppert?

Even his fellow truthers know it was a suicide....

You remind me of an 8 year old that collects Pokemon cards who comes in my store. Innocent and not grown up whose mommy and daddy keep him in a safety net and he hasn't grown up yet to see how the real world operates.

You remind me of yourself.....a skeevy old dude who makes a living ripping off 8 year olds.