Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

late night hookup sites

You spend years of your life with a particular person but right after a when, you get to the point exactly where you ask yourself if you can say that you know your companion for real. single latinas in san antonio Also, you may possibly want someone who is at the identical level of dedication to your Christian faith as you are. Accepting a person for all the things they do, no matter how gross. dating sites in lima peru When filing your yearly earnings taxes, you will incorporate the 1099 G as element of your income documents and report accordingly.

new listcrawler

1 girl that wanted to move in with me from Wyoming. craigslist tifton ga On the second meeting with her man, she invited him more than to her property with the situations that he would leave as quickly as it got dark. ok. omegle interests to find girl on omegle We want our story to inspire other individuals, to give them hope that love stories do exist and miracles do take place.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/5/2015 11:28:14 AM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

ninjazx9r
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,326)
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

Then why is it a simple meeting to see if you are even interested in pursuing something more is so difficult ?
If we are local then i'm sure we both know somewhere that we could meet. Even just to speak for a few minutes while doing errands. It's not rocket science it's just getting a vibe for the other to see if you are even interested.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/7/2015 5:19:39 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,260)
Ninilchik, AK
68, joined Apr. 2011

Most seem to want to change a simple bike ride or canoe paddle into a ***** five star dinner date with drinks and such Dang Dinner Hoes

4/7/2015 5:26:34 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

sc0uting4u
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (85,341)
Sarasota, FL
38, joined May. 2011

Sometimes people know without meeting that there's no interest.

4/7/2015 5:40:25 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

I understand where your coming from Scouting but it also validates my point. You have a perceived notion of what you think the person is like based on a few paragraphs. Which is only the tip of the iceburg in knowing someone. Messages, text or e-mails are all impersonal forms of communication but yet you base your emotions about that person from them. Therefore you never get a real feel for what someone is like till you meet.

4/7/2015 5:42:27 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from albyak:
Most seem to want to change a simple bike ride or canoe paddle into a ***** five star dinner date with drinks and such Dang Dinner Hoes

Guess they worked up an appetite.

4/7/2015 5:49:30 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

sc0uting4u
Sarasota, FL
38, joined May. 2011

Quote from ninjazx9r:
I understand where your coming from Scouting but it also validates my point. You have a perceived notion of what you think the person is like based on a few paragraphs. Which is only the tip of the iceburg in knowing someone. Messages, text or e-mails are all impersonal forms of communication but yet you base your emotions about that person from them. Therefore you never get a real feel for what someone is like till you meet.

True. But there are some things that are deal breakers.

I don't date smokers, because I have asthma and just can't be around the smell. I even have to limit the time I spend around friends who smoke. It's nothing personal. I just like breathing.

I'm sure you have deal breakers too. Do you date big women or prefer average, athletic or thin women? Do you have ethnic preferences? Age range? Height? Does she have to own a car? You get the idea.

4/7/2015 5:52:33 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

docktork
Over 2,000 Posts (3,172)
Kissimmee, FL
66, joined Jan. 2011

just keep..hanging around and trying and see if ya can beat my record for bad dates on this site ..I only date myself now ..and I'm a cheap date

4/7/2015 6:07:17 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from sc0uting4u:
True. But there are some things that are deal breakers.

I don't date smokers, because I have asthma and just can't be around the smell. I even have to limit the time I spend around friends who smoke. It's nothing personal. I just like breathing.

I'm sure you have deal breakers too. Do you date big women or prefer average, athletic or thin women? Do you have ethnic preferences? Age range? Height? Does she have to own a car? You get the idea.

I understand about smoking due to asthma, but what if they didn't smoke around you? Or even quit because you made them want to because they thought you were worth the effort?

As far as Deal breakers i only have a few and none have to do with height weight ethnic's or whether they have a car. What i look for can't be seen by the naked eye.

4/7/2015 6:12:33 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

naughtical_59
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,924)
Winter Haven, FL
58, joined Feb. 2013

Hmmm...interesting.
Looks like this might actually be a thread for some interesting conversation.

4/7/2015 6:13:31 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from docktork:
just keep..hanging around and trying and see if ya can beat my record for bad dates on this site ..I only date myself now ..and I'm a cheap date

I can give you a good running i'm sure.

Like the lady i met on 3 different ocassions and she didn't even realize we met before.
On the 3rd occasion when i told her when and where we met before she just looked even more confused.

4/7/2015 6:16:14 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from naughtical_59:
Hmmm...interesting.
Looks like this might actually be a thread for some interesting conversation.

SHHH Don't say interesting conversation to loud you mite spook them away.

4/7/2015 6:26:08 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

naughtical_59
Winter Haven, FL
58, joined Feb. 2013

Been on these dating sites far longer than I like to admit.
It's been an incredible journey. I have had two relationships from them (4+ years each) and have met some incredible friends.
All of the above have been though this forum. You can get a feel for people here.
Random messages?
I expect several messages back and forth before I consider meeting anyone.
After three or four messages the black flags usually start flying.
If they don't...

4/7/2015 6:46:40 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

sc0uting4u
Sarasota, FL
38, joined May. 2011

Quote from ninjazx9r:
I understand about smoking due to asthma, but what if they didn't smoke around you? Or even quit because you made them want to because they thought you were worth the effort?

Not very likely, but I'll play along.

Even if the dude quit smoking before the first meet, he'd still have to fumigate his car and clothes. The smell lingers. He'd have to shower, put on brand new clothes and shoes, get a professional dental cleaning, and thoroughly wash and detail his car to get rid of the lingering nicotine smell.

You may think I'm exaggerating. I'm not. Cigarette smoke permeates. I can easily walk away from situations where strangers or even acquaintances smoke. Dates tend to get offended. I've even lost "friends" who felt strongly that their right to smoke was more important than my need to breathe.

What dude would seriously quit smoking and clean everything for a first meet?

[Edited 4/7/2015 6:47:23 PM ]

4/7/2015 6:51:27 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

shakey216
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,958)
Lecanto, FL
64, joined Mar. 2010

Quote from docktork:

but do you put out??????

4/7/2015 7:03:55 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  
ivi_licious
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,420)
Orlando, FL
39, joined Jul. 2014

Hiya ninja

4/7/2015 7:04:09 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

docktork
Over 2,000 Posts (3,172)
Kissimmee, FL
66, joined Jan. 2011

only the cat ..and the dog yakkety yak

4/7/2015 7:05:40 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

docktork
Over 2,000 Posts (3,172)
Kissimmee, FL
66, joined Jan. 2011

you got ten cents

4/7/2015 7:36:52 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,260)
Ninilchik, AK
68, joined Apr. 2011

Looks like this one got fired up while I was out cutting the grass

Ninja the problem was not that they got hungry canoeing or biking they wanted to change the whole date from fun to them eating and drinking and the hell with doing anything fun and getting exercise......I love the outdoors but despise going to a restaurant with all the wild game and seafood I get myself I have been getting almost 25 pounds of shrimp a night for most of the last week

4/7/2015 8:19:59 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  
no_thanx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,325)
Kissimmee, FL
42, joined Aug. 2014

There are some that, for whatever reason, aren't here to date.

4/7/2015 8:50:48 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

docktork
Over 2,000 Posts (3,172)
Kissimmee, FL
66, joined Jan. 2011

4/8/2015 8:35:21 AM This is a Date site isn't it ?  
no_thanx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,325)
Kissimmee, FL
42, joined Aug. 2014

I'm meeting someone there tonight, Dock.

4/8/2015 9:01:12 AM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

sweetlime4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,911)
Ocala, FL
54, joined Mar. 2014

This is a date sight isn't it?
Don't bet the ranch on it ..

4/8/2015 12:37:59 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,260)
Ninilchik, AK
68, joined Apr. 2011

^ ^ ^

CATFISH..OP in case you did not know sweetlime is a male also know an herbgardenguy and YZ somerthing a dangerous poster from NC Chat!

4/8/2015 1:40:46 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  
vwconvert71
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,620)
Ocala, FL
46, joined Oct. 2014

It's supposed to be, but a lot of it is beauty-contestlike, I believe. If someone doesn't like your pic, they're probably not going to even read your message. It's just the way this is. Sadly, I've become the very same type of rude individual that I loathed when I began this fiasco. Cynicism can do that, I suppose.

Your experience may differ.

4/8/2015 2:39:04 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from sc0uting4u:
Not very likely, but I'll play along.

Even if the dude quit smoking before the first meet, he'd still have to fumigate his car and clothes. The smell lingers. He'd have to shower, put on brand new clothes and shoes, get a professional dental cleaning, and thoroughly wash and detail his car to get rid of the lingering nicotine smell.

You may think I'm exaggerating. I'm not. Cigarette smoke permeates. I can easily walk away from situations where strangers or even acquaintances smoke. Dates tend to get offended. I've even lost "friends" who felt strongly that their right to smoke was more important than my need to breathe.

What dude would seriously quit smoking and clean everything for a first meet?

For the first meet? You have to be
I said if you met and there was chemistry there that made them think they could quit for you. But if you want all that done for a first meet you are limiting yourself and possibly passing by the one for you. JMO

4/8/2015 3:47:06 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ivi_licious:
Hiya ninja

Hi Princess

4/8/2015 3:49:22 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

sc0uting4u
Sarasota, FL
38, joined May. 2011

Quote from ninjazx9r:
For the first meet? You have to be
I said if you met and there was chemistry there that made them think they could quit for you. But if you want all that done for a first meet you are limiting yourself and possibly passing by the one for you. JMO

I'm okay with passing by smokers.

Thinking/hoping he will quit is pretty much trying to change someone before you even meet.

4/8/2015 3:56:43 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from vwconvert71:
It's supposed to be, but a lot of it is beauty-contestlike, I believe. If someone doesn't like your pic, they're probably not going to even read your message. It's just the way this is. Sadly, I've become the very same type of rude individual that I loathed when I began this fiasco. Cynicism can do that, I suppose.

Your experience may differ.

I understand you have to be attracted by looks but when you base solely on looks then just state that you are a shallow person and be honest. Not meaning you imparticular
I guess i am a shallow hal type person that see something attractive in anybody. Age, Looks, Height and other trivial traits really don't matter to me.

4/8/2015 4:02:26 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

Loyal :

I get what your saying and agree with you on it. If we are out canoeing and can catch 25lbs of shrimp, guess shrimp on the barby it is. Otherwise stop at Mc Cafe on your way home.

4/8/2015 4:26:14 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  
evilsnicker
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,388)
Fruitland Park, FL
47, joined Jul. 2013

I see were actually having an interesting conversation. I guess my off topic smartass comments have no place here. Darn. I'll give it a try anyway.

I've been here for almost five years. Met a LOT of interesting people, and Naughty introduced me to the man I've been dating for a year and a half. Had to go to Facebook for that, though.

My point in all this rambling is to not just depend solely on this site for dates. Live your life and have fun. Above all, have fun.

4/8/2015 5:46:59 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,260)
Ninilchik, AK
68, joined Apr. 2011

Sure hope I find how to have fun one of these days.....life is so boring

4/8/2015 6:33:18 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

naughtical_59
Winter Haven, FL
58, joined Feb. 2013

Silly guy.

4/8/2015 7:03:06 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

wanna_dance
Over 2,000 Posts (2,691)
Boca Raton, FL
73, joined Aug. 2008

I found this on another site, but I think it also applies here and yeah, it "works" for both genders.

Dear Future Love of My Life:

I know. I should have written before. Forgive me. But I got the feeling that you were beginning to think I didn’t exist. But I do. And I wanted to let you know that while I might be as elusive as a unicorn grazing in a field of four-leaf clovers, I’m close. I’m around the corner, down the street, on Facebook, in your office, at our local coffee shop, a complete stranger. I made eyes at you once on the subway. I saw you across the room at a party. I swiped you right on Tinder. But it’s not our time yet. And I know you’re wondering why.

It’s really not fair that you’ve had to wait this long, or go on blind dates, endure bad sex, settle for ‘meh’ relationships, feel misunderstood, cry from loneliness, wrap your arms around a pillow as you fall asleep at night. I’m so sorry, my love. You deserve an explanation. So, here it goes. It’s taken me a long time to even admit this to myself much less to you, so please know that everything I’ve written here is true.

The reasons we haven’t met yet, in no particular order:

1. I haven’t thrown out the list of things I think you should be.
2. I’m with the wrong person right now.
3. I’m not ready to be loved unconditionally.
4. Since my life isn’t together, I think you’ll reject me.
5. I still believe that drama is a show of love.
6. I’ve been intentionally keeping my head too busy to think with my heart.
7. I need to date more to understand what I do and don’t like.
8. I won’t be able to appreciate you until life has kicked my ass.
9. I’m too focused on my own needs.
10. I don’t know how to create the feeling of home that lives in my heart.

Clearly, I’m not my best self yet. Or even myself — I’m still figuring out who that is. I’m pretty sure even if we did meet, you wouldn’t like me all that much right now. It’s entirely possible that we did hit it off once, and I left without getting your information; or maybe I did get your number and never called because of any one of the above reasons.

This is a call for humility – stop blaming the opposite sex for the downfall of your relationships and take responsibility for the things you can control.
Be patient with me, darling heart. Know that I’m working my way toward you. So don’t spend any more time thinking about where I am or am not. Just keep making your life exciting and full, so when we do finally come together, we can bring each other joy, because we are already happy.

I know it’s taking longer than you’d like. It’s a hell of a lot slower than I could have ever imagined. But I’m here. This is me talking to you. And I’m not going anywhere.

Don’t give up on me.

Yours, in perpetuity,

The Love You Haven’t Met Yet

Flip the genders and it’s just as potent.

4/8/2015 8:14:09 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

naughtical_59
Winter Haven, FL
58, joined Feb. 2013

Wow! Powerful stuff.
Thanks for sharing, Bob.

4/8/2015 8:59:39 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,260)
Ninilchik, AK
68, joined Apr. 2011

Yes Bob the reasons we haven't are so crazy sometimes....heck I have even let Santa Clause get in the way before....

4/8/2015 9:48:05 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

naughtical_59
Winter Haven, FL
58, joined Feb. 2013

Ho ho ho

[Edited 4/8/2015 9:48:42 PM ]

4/9/2015 4:58:47 AM This is a Date site isn't it ?  
vwconvert71
Ocala, FL
46, joined Oct. 2014

I also believe that some people are only considered "attractive" by certain specific demographic groups. For example, I seem to be eye-candy for the morbidly obese, functionally illiterate, and ridiculously distant (none of which I find particularly appealing). I also pass for "Mr. Right-now" for women who've lost their driving privilege for whatever reason. Some people just draw certain other people. I never used to think this, but some things you can't help but notice.

I have, however, rolled the dice on a couple of shadow-ladies, with mixed results. One turned out to be quite attractive, which is why I bailed out when another guy turned up in her friends; the only one. I checked out his profile; toys, money, looks...the whole enchilada. I learned a long time ago that if there's even a whiff of interest from another guy, I've already "lost", for lack of a better term. Another shadow turned out to just need a ride...anywhere. Shit happens.

Maybe we really are meant to be with one person, and finding them is just blind luck. I've grown disgusted and tried to quit this nonsense several times, but there's still a c*ck-eyed optimist in me that thinks I'll find her.

In love, as in baseball, hope springs eternal.

Go Mets!

4/9/2015 3:01:51 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from evilsnicker:
I see were actually having an interesting conversation. I guess my off topic smartass comments have no place here. Darn. I'll give it a try anyway.

I've been here for almost five years. Met a LOT of interesting people, and Naughty introduced me to the man I've been dating for a year and a half. Had to go to Facebook for that, though.

My point in all this rambling is to not just depend solely on this site for dates. Live your life and have fun. Above all, have fun.

Thats Great you found someone and i understand what you are saying. I never keep all my eggs in one basket and approach each day with an open mind.

What made me start this thread was the fact that i could be talking to someone for awhile on phone even. But when i ask to meet just to further see if there is an interest it's like "well we will see" then communication stops. I understand eveyone is different and has their own opinions on how they date. But when live within 15 mins of each other and know a lot of public places for a quick meet and greet even it doesn't have to be a full on date. Then why not?
This is a date site isn't it?

4/9/2015 3:27:22 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from vwconvert71:
I also believe that some people are only considered "attractive" by certain specific demographic groups. For example, I seem to be eye-candy for the morbidly obese, functionally illiterate, and ridiculously distant (none of which I find particularly appealing). I also pass for "Mr. Right-now" for women who've lost their driving privilege for whatever reason. Some people just draw certain other people. I never used to think this, but some things you can't help but notice.

I have, however, rolled the dice on a couple of shadow-ladies, with mixed results. One turned out to be quite attractive, which is why I bailed out when another guy turned up in her friends; the only one. I checked out his profile; toys, money, looks...the whole enchilada. I learned a long time ago that if there's even a whiff of interest from another guy, I've already "lost", for lack of a better term. Another shadow turned out to just need a ride...anywhere. Shit happens.

Maybe we really are meant to be with one person, and finding them is just blind luck. I've grown disgusted and tried to quit this nonsense several times, but there's still a c*ck-eyed optimist in me that thinks I'll find her.

In love, as in baseball, hope springs eternal.

Go Mets!

Double toast to that !!! You get where i am coming from and have been.

I met the free rider also and opened my home to her, helped fight ex and regain custody of her 2 littlest kids, (i filed the papers and filled in the blanks she just signed where needed ) Put my music room into storage so the kids had a room of their own. Let her drive my eldorado and all i asked from her was to pay $200 a month for car insurance and phone bill. Did she ? Hell No! Car insurance lapsed and she backed into concrete mailbox and added Transmission fluid when it didn't need any which blew all the seals out Trans was done. But when we broke up i let her stay do to kids for another year. I couldn't put the kids in the streets. She still refused to give $200 a month for rent.(couldn't afford it) But when she moved out she paid rent,car payment(cadillac SRX) and even bought motorcycle and paid cash for it. But here i am still looking for the one.

4/9/2015 3:37:59 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  
heart_and_soul3
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,391)
Sarasota, FL
60, joined Aug. 2014

I have been on this site for about 4 years now. I have had one relationship that lasted about 2 years with someone I met on this site. Since then, I have met a few men for coffee--just was no chemistry on my part. I am straight up with them--there is no reason to use someone for what you can get from them. Sadly, there are many out there--both genders--that will do just that.

4/9/2015 6:56:32 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  
vwconvert71
Ocala, FL
46, joined Oct. 2014

I think my worst was driving to Live Oak (!!!), only to discover she needed a walker. That was one long, slow, angry ride home, and a big part of the reason I won't bother with anyone over an hour's drive, give or take. Says so right on my profile, but every so often...

One woman approached me a while back, and we messaged for a few days. Then she slapped me with the
F-word, and said she wanted to hang out; how stupid did she think I am? Basically calls me a loser, then
thinks I'm going to drive to Lakeland to be rejected in person. Why did she bother? Needless to say, my response was not pleasant.

4/12/2015 6:52:05 AM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

sweetlime4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,911)
Ocala, FL
54, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from vwconvert71:
One woman approached me a while back, and we messaged for a few days. Then she slapped me with the
F-word, and said she wanted to hang out; how stupid did she think I am? Basically calls me a loser, then
thinks I'm going to drive to Lakeland to be rejected in person. Why did she bother? Needless to say, my response was not pleasant.

You don't deserve Crap like that my friend ... Sounds like the batteries in her vibrator are Dead! ...

4/12/2015 7:29:38 AM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

shvell41
Tallahassee, FL
44, joined Jan. 2015

Yes its hard, dating. Some people want to much in a short visit. Let's just meet and see where it goes. Me let's meet at a park or somewhere,there no charge. That way no one loose out.

4/12/2015 7:54:53 AM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,260)
Ninilchik, AK
68, joined Apr. 2011

Friends on here can be just that VW, I have many including male and have only dated a few of the ladies and most as friends only, not as a date-date

4/12/2015 9:41:29 AM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from shvell41:
Yes its hard, dating. Some people want to much in a short visit. Let's just meet and see where it goes. Me let's meet at a park or somewhere,there no charge. That way no one loose out.

Thats what i'm talking about shvel, If we live close then why is it so hard to make time for a brief meet and greet at a local park? It solves the question of is this the one i choose to court. No one feels pressured to impress and you get a feel for what kind of first date to plan.
We are all Adults and it's not Rocket Science. People seem to make this harder then it is by expecting to much before they will entertain the idea of meeting. I know there is POF party's for mingling but I don't drink and meeting in a bar with 50 other guys there to Wooh you also isn't my idea of a first meet.

4/12/2015 9:54:04 AM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from vwconvert71:
I think my worst was driving to Live Oak (!!!), only to discover she needed a walker. That was one long, slow, angry ride home, and a big part of the reason I won't bother with anyone over an hour's drive, give or take. Says so right on my profile, but every so often...

The Deadzoners, I get these the most. You'll be messaging back and forth a few times then it's like they dropped dead. Their still online everyday just no longer responsive.

4/12/2015 9:55:50 AM This is a Date site isn't it ?  
ivi_licious
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,420)
Orlando, FL
39, joined Jul. 2014

I was trying to meet up with you that nite of your accident. Then after that it was never feasible on my part because my kids, this or that. But I also live a few hrs away. D

4/12/2015 10:06:14 AM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

I know Princess and you are an exception to this thread. We don't even live close like you stated a few hours apart but even so you made more effort then women who live local. I am still going to make a trip to I-Drive one of these weekends and i will race you on the go-carts.

4/13/2015 12:18:25 AM This is a Date site isn't it ?  
vwconvert71
Ocala, FL
46, joined Oct. 2014

Like someone said earlier, one shouldn't put all their eggs in this basket. Part of my problem is that I won't approach a woman irl anymore. It's so much easier to take rejection online.

4/13/2015 1:28:52 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

I don't VW, I just don't get how we now have online dating but most seem to use it as a prenump for first meet even. Do you tie your left shoe first? Is your car newer then your underwear? Meet me you will find out anything you want to know.
If you can't make time for a simple 10-30 meet and greet then why do you deserve to know everything about me?

[Edited 4/13/2015 1:31:59 PM ]

4/13/2015 4:32:17 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

wanna_dance
Over 2,000 Posts (2,691)
Boca Raton, FL
73, joined Aug. 2008

I just received the following email:

"Hi,
I have come across your profile,
I am from Australia, visiting family, who wants to move to Boca shortly,at present I am in residing Miami Beach.
If your religion is Jewish as mine, I would like to correspond with you.
I am looking just as you for a best friend and partner and I love the teaching of Abraham Hicks etc..
Regards,
Belle

[Edited 4/13/2015 4:33:07 PM ]

4/13/2015 5:30:38 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  
summer012469
Over 2,000 Posts (2,924)
Grand Island, FL
48, joined Dec. 2011

Run like the freaking wind

4/13/2015 6:26:31 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

sedlok
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Nokomis, FL
71, joined Feb. 2013

Oy vey! mashugana.

[Edited 4/13/2015 6:28:24 PM ]

4/13/2015 6:58:07 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

docktork
Over 2,000 Posts (3,172)
Kissimmee, FL
66, joined Jan. 2011

I'm tired of running my freakin legs are losing there stamina [sigh ].hope some day someone makes me stop in my tracks ..Hi Teri Meloy

4/13/2015 8:50:53 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  
vwconvert71
Ocala, FL
46, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from ninjazx9r:
I don't VW, I just don't get how we now have online dating but most seem to use it as a prenump for first meet even. Do you tie your left shoe first? Is your car newer then your underwear? Meet me you will find out anything you want to know.
If you can't make time for a simple 10-30 meet and greet then why do you deserve to know everything about me?

My car is, in fact, newer than some of my underwear.

4/13/2015 10:57:54 PM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,260)
Ninilchik, AK
68, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from summer012469:
Run like the freaking wind

Hey sweetie Over shrimping with one of our friends, wish you and Mike were over with us

4/14/2015 4:33:27 AM This is a Date site isn't it ?  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from vwconvert71:
My car is, in fact, newer than some of my underwear.

See my truck is older then my underwear but my motorcycle is about the same age.

4/14/2015 5:14:05 AM This is a Date site isn't it ?  
vwconvert71
Ocala, FL
46, joined Oct. 2014

4/14/2015 10:59:42 AM This is a Date site isn't it ?  
summer012469
Over 2,000 Posts (2,924)
Grand Island, FL
48, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from docktork:
I'm tired of running my freakin legs are losing there stamina [sigh ].hope some day someone makes me stop in my tracks ..Hi Teri Meloy

Hi sweetie!! Hope you're well

4/14/2015 11:01:49 AM This is a Date site isn't it ?  
summer012469
Over 2,000 Posts (2,924)
Grand Island, FL
48, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from albyak:
Hey sweetie Over shrimping with one of our friends, wish you and Mike were over with us

I saw that. Hope you had a great time. I miss you all.