Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best vegas hookup app

Like, Dating, Marriage & Relationship Forum edmonton chinese dating Some free of charge web pages can be rather light on in the details department so you have to make a dating selection practically solely on appearance . Knowing and studying mandarin can only assist if you are interested in communication. costa rica hookups But I was attempting to be nice and we were meeting up on like a Tuesday or Wednesday, so I was trying to be flexible.

rubrating

It is about, she says, as great as it can get. dating services geneva Not feeling appealing adequate to be observed with your companion. So as an alternative of asking the overplayed What kind of music do you listen to? give it a tiny twist and ask the query in a one of a kind way. online dating site mumbai Then develop your dating profile in minutes and commence viewing other members, send and sign messages, chat rooms and a lot a lot more.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/22/2015 4:29:29 PM Guess Pete it's over  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,024)
Little River, SC
64, joined Oct. 2009

MAJOR LEAGUE
This is a rule Pete..sorry you dont belong in HOF as does A-Rod. .you committed biggest no no in baseball history..sorry

RULES
Rule 21
MISCONDUCT

(a) MISCONDUCT IN PLAYING BASEBALL. Any player or person connected with a
club who shall promise or agree to lose, or to attempt to lose, or to fail
to give his best efforts towards the winning of any baseball game with
which he is or may be in any way concerned; or who shall intentionally
fail to give his best efforts towards the winning of any such baseball
game, or who shall solicit or attempt to induce any player or person
connected with a club to lose, or attempt to lose, or to fail to give his
best efforts towards the winning of any baseball game with which such
other player or person is or may be in any way connected; or who, being
solicited by any person, shall fail to inform his Major League President
and the Commissioner.

(b) GIFT FOR DEFEATING COMPETING CLUB. Any player or person connected
with a club who shall offer or give any gift or reward to a player or
person connected with another club for services rendered or supposed to
be or to have been rendered in defeating or attempting to defeat a
competing club, and any player or person connected with a club who
shall solicit or accept from a player connected with another club any
gifts or reward for any such services rendered, or supposed to have
been rendered, or who having been offered any such gift or reward,
shall fail to inform his League President or the Commissioner
immediately of such offer, and of all facts and circumstances therewith,
shall be declared ineligible for not less than three (3) years.

(c) GIFTS TO UMPIRES Any player or person connected with a club, who
shall give, or offer to give, any gift or reward to an umpire for services
rendered, or supposed to be or to have been rendered, in defeating or
attempting to defeat a competing club, or for the umpire's decision on
anything connected with the playing of a baseball game; and any umpire
who shall render, or promise or agree to render, any such decision
otherwise than on its merits, or who shall solicit or accept such gifts
or reward, or having been solicited to render any such decision
otherwise than on its merits, shall fail to inform the League President
or the Commissioner immediately of such offer or solicitation, and all
facts and circumstances therewith, shall be declared permanently ineligible.

(d) BETTING ON BALL GAMES. Any player, umpire, or club official or
employee, who shall bet any sum whatsoever upon any baseball game in
connection with which the bettor has no duty to perform shall be declared
ineligible for one year.

Any player, umpire, or club or league official or employee, who shall
bet any sum whatsoever upon any baseball game in connection with which
the bettor has a duty to perform shall be declared permanently ineligible.

(e) VIOLENCE OR MISCONDUCT IN INTERLEAGUE GAMES. In case of any physical
attack or other violence upon an umpire by a player, or by an umpire upon
a player, or of other misconduct by an umpire or a player, during or in
connection with any interleague Major League game or any exhibition game
of a Major League Club with a club or team not a member of the same league,
the Commissioner shall impose upon the offender or offenders such fine,
suspension, ineligibility or other penalty, as the facts may warrant in
the judgement of the Commissioner.

(f) OTHER MISCONDUCT. Nothing herein contained shall be construed as
exclusively defining or otherwise limiting acts, transactions, practices
or conduct not to be in the best interests of Baseball; and any and all
other acts, transactions, practices or conduct not to be in the best
interests of Baseball are prohibited and shall be subject to such
penalties, including permanent ineligibility, as the facts in the
particular case may warrant.

(g) RULE TO BE KEPT POSTED. A printed copy of this Rule shall be kept
posted in each clubhouse.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/22/2015 4:41:06 PM Guess Pete it's over  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
64, joined Oct. 2009

Report: Pete Rose bet on baseball games as a player

?

Pete Rose's case for reinstatement may have taken a big hit. A new report from ESPN's William Weinbaum and T.J. Quinn, citing documents that have been sealed for 26 years, suggests Rose bet on baseball games as a player.
In the past, Rose has admitted to gambling on games when he was a manager, but he has remained adamant he's never done so as a player. As recently as April, Rose stuck to that story, telling ESPN's Michael Kay he "never bet as a player: That's a fact."

Documents acquired by "Outside the Lines" say otherwise — that Rose, in fact, gambled on games in 1986, his final season playing for the Cincinnati Reds. The evidence is said to go beyond that listed in the 1989 Dowd report, which led to Rose's banishment from the game.

The gambling records come from a notebook owned by Michael Bertolini, a man who recorded and placed bets for Rose. The notebook was seized during a federal raid in 1989, and has remained under a court-ordered seal since then. The authenticity of the notebook has been verified by two postal inspectors who conducted the raid on Bertolini's house.

John Dowd, the former federal prosecutor who led MLB's investigation was asked by "Outside the Lines" to review the documents, and believes they put an end to the endless debates about Rose's gambling habits.

"This does it. This closes the door," Dowd said.
[On this week's StewPod: What punishments should we expect in MLB hacking scandal? ]

The new documents do not provide any evidence that Rose gambled against the Reds during 1986, a point he's vehemently denied. They do, however, give a glimpse into Rose's betting habits at that time. 

From March to July of that year, he bet on a least one baseball game 30 times. It's possible he gambled on games more often, but some of the records are not legible. On top of baseball, Rose also bet on NBA and college basketball games.

Rose declined comment to "Outside the Lines" through his lawyer, but did offer a general statement concerning his reinstatement. 

Since we submitted the application earlier this year, we committed to MLB that we would not comment on specific matters relating to reinstatement. I need to maintain that. To be sure, I'm eager to sit down with Mr. Manfred to address my entire history - the good and the bad -and my long personal journey since baseball. That meeting likely will come sometime after the All-Star break.
Dental Implants: Learn The Facts And Options
Ask.com Sponsor
?
For Rose, this new evidence would certainly put a dent in his chances at reinstatement. While there was no guarantee Rose would be allowed back in the game, there have been signs of hope since new commissioner Rob Manfred took charge.

[Check out Big League Stew on Tumblr for even more baseball awesomeness.]

Manfred said he would consider the request, and Rose has already been approved to participate in All-Star Game activities this season. He seemed to be inching his way back into the game before these new documents were uncovered.

A big part of Rose's case for reinstatement has been the fact that he finally came clean about his gambling habits in 2004. If this new evidence proves that Rose was being dishonest during his admission, it's unclear whether the commissioner will take further action.

Rose already has a lifetime ban, but it's possible his participation in the All-Star Game activities could be limited.

6/22/2015 5:41:07 PM Guess Pete it's over  

crimsontater
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,401)
Trenton, GA
54, joined Jul. 2010

awe sorp, com'on man. its charlie hustle. he served his time. i can only think that whoever had this 'brand new' info had it all along. held to do just this, inflict more damage if he gained forgiveness.

6/22/2015 5:48:14 PM Guess Pete it's over  

10snut
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,463)
Lake Charles, LA
70, joined May. 2008

He will get in and he should get in the HOF - whatever happened to forgiveness...he has earned a place in the HOF and he has paid dearly for his indiscretions. I can guarantee you he is not the only one that has bet on a game they were playing in etc etc etc....

And i've seen a lot of football games where I believe some players have gone in the 'tank' because it was a losing cause and they just gave up....

[Edited 6/22/2015 5:50:16 PM ]

6/22/2015 6:05:17 PM Guess Pete it's over  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
64, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from crimsontater:
awe sorp, com'on man. its charlie hustle. he served his time. i can only think that whoever had this 'brand new' info had it all along. held to do just this, inflict more damage if he gained forgiveness.

Years ago he said he did not bet as a player and now evidence found says he had bet as a player..he lies like arod has...there was a video on tv i saw today that he said he never bet as a player and that was a lie..

One thing the stroid heads were on ballot and not voted in...Rose was never on ballot to see how voters would vote/ maybe push baseball to put him on ballot first without influencing..what about shoeless joe then...

Low you see first two posts and pete never said he NEVER bet as player...now there is evidence he had

6/22/2015 6:18:29 PM Guess Pete it's over  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
64, joined Oct. 2009

This new evidenced remained under a court-ordered seal,,

Did baseball purposely do this knowing he would look at a later time to be reinstated...that's a question now..

6/22/2015 7:43:54 PM Guess Pete it's over  

zippy75
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,391)
Manahawkin, NJ
42, joined Mar. 2011

Funny how after all this time this gets released. Hmmm interesting very interesting

6/22/2015 8:19:43 PM Guess Pete it's over  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
64, joined Oct. 2009

Maybe new commish used this to research before he became commush..why wasnt sealed evidence used against him..

Is it worse to manage a team and bet or as a player...now it seems It's both...i believe baseball knew he would file to be reinstated one day and now they come up with his playing days he bet.....but pete said he never bet as a player but inside those sealed files he had...

6/22/2015 9:24:01 PM Guess Pete it's over  

sillylaugher61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,158)
Murrysville, PA
55, joined Aug. 2011

If this new information turns out to be true, then I would NOT ALLOW Mr. Rose to
even attend the All Star Game in Cincy!!! I would also say no to the hall.

6/23/2015 10:02:42 AM Guess Pete it's over  

suds59
Crown Point, IN
68, joined Jan. 2009

he was such a good player.it's a shame.

6/23/2015 11:17:21 AM Guess Pete it's over  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

My problem is why isn't steroid use and betting penalized the same? Steroids convert fly ball outs into homeruns and, therefore, influence games the way betting can. Influencing games should be penalized the same across the board. Either steroid penalties have to be raised to match betting penalties, or lower Pete Rose's penalty to that of a steroid penalty.

[Edited 6/23/2015 11:20:05 AM ]

6/23/2015 1:41:47 PM Guess Pete it's over  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
64, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from josecuervosilv:
My problem is why isn't steroid use and betting penalized the same? Steroids convert fly ball outs into homeruns and, therefore, influence games the way betting can. Influencing games should be penalized the same across the board. Either steroid penalties have to be raised to match betting penalties, or lower Pete Rose's penalty to that of a steroid penalty.

Jose steroids are of jetson age..betting goes way back to 1919 and blacksox scandle and then it was babe ruth that saved baseball..there are drug and PED tests but never saw a test for gambling, just receipts...lol..

6/23/2015 7:38:17 PM Guess Pete it's over  

crimsontater
Trenton, GA
54, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from sorpstar:
Jose steroids are of jetson age..betting goes way back to 1919 and blacksox scandle and then it was babe ruth that saved baseball..there are drug and PED tests but never saw a test for gambling, just receipts...lol..

sorp, heres my 2 cents worth, lol. if anybody is betting on baseball be it player, manager, owner i dont care. i couldnt care less if they do bet as long as nothing is done to influence the outcome of games. now, the problem comes in when they make moves to influence the outcome. any move to influence the outcome should be punished. that brings me to ped's. by their very nature they influence the outcome. so, you can see where i would be ok with a gambler yet not with a shooter.

6/23/2015 8:24:44 PM Guess Pete it's over  
lowcountry23
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,295)
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from crimsontater:

Yep sure is funny that after MLB gets a new commish who is actually willing to talk with Rose and with the Rose being a participate in this summers All-Start game which happens to be in Cincinnati that this new evidence is obtained....

6/23/2015 8:29:25 PM Guess Pete it's over  
lowcountry23
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,295)
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from sorpstar:

A-roid, Clemens, and Andy Pettitte.... All Roid users and all Yanks... No wonder Sorp still thinks betting on baseball is the cardinal sin over Roids and PED users

6/23/2015 8:47:30 PM Guess Pete it's over  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
64, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from lowcountry23:
A-roid, Clemens, and Andy Pettitte.... All Roid users and all Yanks... No wonder Sorp still thinks betting on baseball is the cardinal sin over Roids and PED users

I have been waiting for ya low read the baseball rules then read the charges. ..lol..

Btw A-Rod was a ranger and I'm sure Clemens did his crap as a red sox or astro...andy as maybe an astro since he hurt himself batting in NL...if you read my OP i did not say betting is worse then stroids but low how come Pete said he never bet as a player...do gamblers lie..hmmmm

6/24/2015 10:56:53 PM Guess Pete it's over  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (57,182)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

Pete never through a game though due to betting. If we forgive the steroid users then we ought to forgive Pete. He belongs in the HOF. The steroid users can get selected by some old timers committee in 25 years or so. Funny though. Guys like Clemens and McGuire didn't need drugs to do what they did. They'd both be in the HOF if they hadn't cheated. Too late for them now.

6/24/2015 11:43:24 PM Guess Pete it's over  
tommy8345
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,850)
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from driver406:
Pete never through a game though due to betting. If we forgive the steroid users then we ought to forgive Pete. He belongs in the HOF. The steroid users can get selected by some old timers committee in 25 years or so. Funny though. Guys like Clemens and McGuire didn't need drugs to do what they did. They'd both be in the HOF if they hadn't cheated. Too late for them now.

Since when have we forgiven steroid users? None of them plus Pete should ever be allowed into the city limits of Cooperstown!

6/25/2015 12:06:49 AM Guess Pete it's over  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
64, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from driver406:

There is now evidence he bet on baseball as a player..he said he never bet on baseball as a player...he lied...case closed...read Rule 21
MISCONDUCT ...

6/25/2015 4:40:20 AM Guess Pete it's over  
woniota
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
Jacksonville, FL
52, joined Jul. 2014

He kept whining and whining about the HOF. Even made a commercial insinuating that they should let him in. Baseball finally got sick of it and body slammed his ass. All he wanted was to get in while he was still alive. Baseball probably would have inducted him after death but now he's finished forever. Narcissistic a**hole got what was coming to him.

6/25/2015 7:42:04 AM Guess Pete it's over  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
64, joined Oct. 2009

The commercial i saw was Rose walking in his own hallway at home and his young wife said Pete you're not allowed in hall..pete said here too

6/25/2015 8:55:49 AM Guess Pete it's over  
woniota
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
Jacksonville, FL
52, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from sorpstar:
The commercial i saw was Rose walking in his own hallway at home and his young wife said Pete you're not allowed in hall..pete said here too

That's the one.

Not very smart. Pulling a tiger by the tail.

6/25/2015 1:45:44 PM Guess Pete it's over  
mrhankchinaski
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,691)
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

All you people who disagree with Sorp are just dead wrong.

What part of the rules that Sorp posted dont you understand.

What part of the serious danger that gambling poses to the integrity of our beloved game dont you understand.

It is a proven fact that the 1919 Black Sox scandal had the biggest impact on attendance in the game.

Some stadiums saw a 50 percent drop.

People will not attend games in which the believe are not on the level.

period

6/25/2015 2:53:29 PM Guess Pete it's over  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

I can't believe that Hank, Sorp, and I all agree on something!

This is almost as AMAZIN as the Mets!

6/25/2015 3:07:43 PM Guess Pete it's over  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Tommy and Sorp. You guys remember the dispicable way he treated Mr Giamata the presiding commissioner at the time.

Some people believe the stress Rose put that good man through contributed to his death.

Besides even if the ban is lifted the sportswriters will never vote him in.

6/25/2015 3:12:53 PM Guess Pete it's over  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sorpstar:
Years ago he said he did not bet as a player and now evidence found says he had bet as a player..he lies like arod has...there was a video on tv i saw today that he said he never bet as a player and that was a lie..

One thing the stroid heads were on ballot and not voted in...Rose was never on ballot to see how voters would vote/ maybe push baseball to put him on ballot first without influencing..what about shoeless joe then...

Low you see first two posts and pete never said he NEVER bet as player...now there is evidence he had

Exactly. Are we going to lift the ban on Shoeless Joe and Buck Weaver?

6/25/2015 11:21:19 PM Guess Pete it's over  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from mrhankchinaski:
Exactly. Are we going to lift the ban on Shoeless Joe and Buck Weaver?

OR allow any of the ROID users to enter Cooperstown?

6/26/2015 2:01:43 AM Guess Pete it's over  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sorpstar:
I have been waiting for ya low read the baseball rules then read the charges. ..lol..

Btw A-Rod was a ranger and I'm sure Clemens did his crap as a red sox or astro...andy as maybe an astro since he hurt himself batting in NL...if you read my OP i did not say betting is worse then stroids but low how come Pete said he never bet as a player...do gamblers lie..hmmmm

I would say players gambling on the games is far worse than steroid abuse.

People proved that they really didnt care whether players did roids by attending games and cheering like crazy for those players and the homeruns they hit.

If they think the players are associating with bookies and mobbed up degenerate gamblers.

If they feel that the players have a betting interest in whether their team wins or loses.

Then doubt in the integrity of those wins and loses creeps into the mind of the fan and they will stay away from a pure sport.

We arent proffessional wrestling fans.

We are fans of a pure sport.

Even those the integrity of all those homeruns was cheapened by steroids.

The integrity of the wins and losses was not.

Those players took roids to win.

To play better so they could win.

Roids no matter how unfair and wrong, was about winning, and entertaining the fan.

Those homers were fun to watch.

Gambling might be about winning, but it also might be about players profiting off of their team losing.

That doubt in the fans mind is the most dangerous, destructive thing that can ever enter into a pure sport.

Worse than players doing drugs.

Worse than wife beaters.

Worse than creeps like Ty Cobb and Albert Bell.

Worse than players drinking and driving.

People will still show up to see creeps druggies and drunks as long as when on the field, they play hard, play well, and play to win.

Major leaque baseball is not a court of law.

Its only job is to protect the integrity of the game and insuring attendance and tv ratings.

Those are the cold facts and that is why gambling, in baseballs eyes, is the worse thing you can do.

And Pete Rose did it.

He thought he wad above the game.

He thought he was baseball.

Well Pete you're not.

You need baseball Pete.

Baseball does not need lying degenerate gambler creeps like you, no matter what kind of records you hold.

And besides he has a plaque acknowledging his all time hits record in Cooperstown.

Thats all he gets.

His record acknowledged, but not him ad a HOFer.

He has become through his own arrogance infamous.

Not famous.

If baseball ever opens a a Hall of Infamy in Peoria, he can have a plaque in that.

It can describe what a jerk he was.

And yes I do, as a Mets fan really enjoy seeing him get what he deserves.

I remember our short stop Buddy Harrelson standing up to that creep at second base.

I remember my Amazin Mets beating The Big Red Machine in 1973 to win the pennant.

So yeah as a Mets fan I do get a certain glee out of watching him beg and whine for something he will never have.

Screw You Charlie Hustle.

Hustle ya a** on atta here.

6/26/2015 2:34:21 AM Guess Pete it's over  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from tommy8345:
OR allow any of the ROID users to enter Cooperstown?

Thats up to the sports writers tommy.

Im more inclined to be forgiving with them.

They were pure ball players who had incredible talent and that drive to compete and win.

At all costs even their health.

The played in the steroids era when if you wanted to compete you had to compete against players who were doing roids.

Players didnt start the roids era by seeking out roids.

The roids era started by roids seeking out the players.

So Im more inclined to be understanding and forgiving to them.

Also roids or no roids these were the most famous players of their era.

They played hard, played well, and played to win.

And the fans loved it.

In hind sight. Their performance was tainted.

But being that they were all doing it and competeing against eachother the wins and loses have never been questioned.

You want to put an asterix on their plaque saying Steroids Era Player, fine.

But not let them in?

I just dont know tommy.

Let the Baseball Writers haggle that one out.

But Rose.

He left no doubt.

Barry Bonds?

He did what he did to win.

To play better.

I just cant get on my soap box over that.

I say to myself what would I have done.

I know for a fact that if god had blessed me and I had talent to play MLB I would have never bet on games, but I dont know if I could have resisted the temptation of taking roids to improve my game.

I dont know if I would have been smart enough to really know the harm they do.

I might have been like a lot of these twenty yearold players.

"This supplememt will and does make me play better so me and my team can win"

"really"

"Shoot me up"

I think a lot of these dumb jocks just looked at it as a mere supplement.

I dont think a lot of them understood the science of roids.

They took em like they were taking vitamins.

Like they were drinking a Red Bull.

I can forgive and forget with them.

But never a creep like Rose.

6/26/2015 2:42:01 AM Guess Pete it's over  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from zippy75:
Funny how after all this time this gets released. Hmmm interesting very interesting

I would have saved it for the right time too.

As long as I was sure he wasnt getting in I would have kept it under wraps.

The minute I thought public opinion was softening on this creep and that he might get in.

I would have released it.

I see no problem in a strategic release of true information concerning this creep gambling on games to keep him out.

6/26/2015 2:39:43 PM Guess Pete it's over  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from mrhankchinaski:
I would have saved it for the right time too.

As long as I was sure he wasnt getting in I would have kept it under wraps.

The minute I thought public opinion was softening on this creep and that he might get in.

I would have released it.

I see no problem in a strategic release of true information concerning this creep gambling on games to keep him out.

Hank, I agree with you 100% concerning Pete Rose. You said we are fans of pure sports and I agree with you about that too. Any player who used ROIDS was not playing pure sports and their records are therefore TAINTED! Even if these roids users were competing against other players who were using roids two wrongs don't make a right. I'll say it again, Pete Rose plus any player who used roids should never be allowed to see the city limits of Cooperstown because that is a sacred place for baseball!

6/26/2015 3:21:09 PM Guess Pete it's over  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
64, joined Oct. 2009

But many not voted into Hall or will never be have personal items in hall..like bat or ball used or even uniform they played with to set a record ....but they don't deserve entrance otherwise to hall...

6/26/2015 5:01:46 PM Guess Pete it's over  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from sorpstar:
But many not voted into Hall or will never be have personal items in hall..like bat or ball used or even uniform they played with to set a record ....but they don't deserve entrance otherwise to hall...

I'm waiting to see a previous roid offender break a record and then test positive again so that MLB can see that they need to ban roid offenders for life on initial offenses.

6/26/2015 5:55:15 PM Guess Pete it's over  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

I just cant decide about the roids issue.

You want to book em for purguring themselves in front of congress fine but Ill leave the HOF decision to the writers.

I can live with Bonds in the HOF.

6/26/2015 5:58:43 PM Guess Pete it's over  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Hey you guys didnt like my song.

I have more verses.

6/28/2015 8:18:28 AM Guess Pete it's over  
dbcoopper
Richmond, IN
51, joined Jul. 2012

How long does a man get punished for? The baseball gods will not let there EGO LOOK BAD

6/28/2015 10:46:12 AM Guess Pete it's over  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
64, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from dbcoopper:
How long does a man get punished for? The baseball gods will not let there EGO LOOK BAD

He lied sayin he never gambled as a player/ evidence he had...case closed...now his spouse will continue to not even allow him in his own hall at home maybe for real...lol

7/9/2015 10:52:17 PM Guess Pete it's over  

crimsontater
Trenton, GA
54, joined Jul. 2010

i dug this back up, well because i seen a interview pete done i think this year. pretty sure it was from this year. but love him or hate him, that was one of the best interviews ive ever seen. it was a fox spotlight thing. the interviewer didnt try to prove to the world he was the best ever and man i was just totally engrossed for an hour n a half. they didnt talk gambling on any of it that i seen. they talked baseball, games, players, owners, family, little league a lot of ground was covered. pete was fantastic, he was serious, funny, dudes a sharp cookie. i can guarantee if i get the chance i will watch again.

7/9/2015 11:22:56 PM Guess Pete it's over  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from crimsontater:
i dug this back up, well because i seen a interview pete done i think this year. pretty sure it was from this year. but love him or hate him, that was one of the best interviews ive ever seen. it was a fox spotlight thing. the interviewer didnt try to prove to the world he was the best ever and man i was just totally engrossed for an hour n a half. they didnt talk gambling on any of it that i seen. they talked baseball, games, players, owners, family, little league a lot of ground was covered. pete was fantastic, he was serious, funny, dudes a sharp cookie. i can guarantee if i get the chance i will watch again.

Tater, my friend, I think you might have gotten too engrossed.

7/10/2015 9:40:25 AM Guess Pete it's over  

crimsontater
Trenton, GA
54, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from tommy8345:
Tater, my friend, I think you might have gotten too engrossed.

tommy tommy tommy my friend tommy, lolol, no no no hehehe. i still dont think he made actual on the field moves to throw a game and win a bet. therefore i dont view him any worse than the steroid players that are still eligible for the hof. plus i'm a pete rose fan, admittedly

7/10/2015 10:32:57 AM Guess Pete it's over  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
64, joined Oct. 2009

Rose still fighting for reinstatement...meeting with manfred upcoming with his lawyer "low"..lol..probably informal during all star week in cinncy

7/10/2015 12:11:07 PM Guess Pete it's over  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from crimsontater:
tommy tommy tommy my friend tommy, lolol, no no no hehehe. i still dont think he made actual on the field moves to throw a game and win a bet. therefore i dont view him any worse than the steroid players that are still eligible for the hof. plus i'm a pete rose fan, admittedly

Tater, I loved to watch "Charlie Hustle" play the game too except for when he would get the game winning hit to beat my Cardinals.