Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites that work

Regardless of whether you re mad about dogs, passionate about green troubles or a connoisseur of fine wines, you might just be a couple of clicks away from someone who shares your interests. dating in twin falls idaho Of course, it s also much more than just meeting potential dates, with the app providing social options, news and articles about LGBTQ troubles, events, queries and a lot more. Circle Match Neighborhood Web page provides you the opportunity to merely accelerate the method, by discovering for you who is your, very best match and maybe your life companion. match additional photo only Get pleasure from the courting process and use it as an chance to attempt out new areas, share new experiences and get to know a person you come across cute.

mega personal ad

Also, it is fun to see what persons say and to uncover out why they picked that answer. gay personals ri You can enlist the enable of a waiter or bartender to enable you develop a distraction, contact the police, or get a secure ride property. The few people who may be okay with this are vastly outnumbered by the quantity of men and women who do not like it. china woman wechat id I ran across a couple of younger female boat hitch hikers but I smelled trouble there.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/19/2015 2:34:08 PM  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,899)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

I am saying that IF the economy collapses as greatly as the con artists are saying it will, then Gold will become worthless, and be confiscated, as happened before. I am also saying that will not happen any time soon, so Gold will retain a core value of around $600.00 per ounce generally, and not rise, or drop, much beyond that...except during stupid panics caused by idiots who listen to con artists. The cons spent the last few years driving gold prices to around $1,900.00 per ounce with their doomsday BS. Now sanity is slowing returning to the market, and gold prices are falling back towards their base level. Once gold gets to around $600.00 per ounce, it will sit there for years / decades until the next panic caused by cons. Look at the 1970s when Silver was drive up from around $4.00 per ounce to about $17.00 per ounce, and then fell back to $5.00 per ounce,and stayed there for years.Gold is going through the same thing now because fo the same con artists playing the same game with suckers.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/19/2015 3:28:20 PM Salem, OR  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,899)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

P.T. Barnum is famous for fleecing suckers with his phony Mermaids, and other, exhibits in his circuses. He said "there is another sucker born every minute." That made HIM the BIGGEST sucker of all. There are HUNDREDS of suckers born every minute, and if he only fleeced one of that pack, he missed out BIG. The Barnum-like con artists are especially active in the investment racket, and love to con idiots with their 'Economic Doomsday' scenario con games. This they often do to drive up the prices of gold, or silver, or some other such commodity. They panic people into thinking the currency will soon be worthless, so they had better stock up on gold, silver, food, etc...which the cons will happy to sell them at inflated prices. Many fall for the cons. They end up going broke by trying to attain what they believe will give them economic security.

The stock market crash of 1987 was far worse than that of 1929. More people lost more money in more stocks, in less time. Even so, the market bounced back. No Super Depression was generated. There was no civil war, gold bartering never became the system of exchange, civilization did not collapse. The con was a con. The ups, and downs, of the current market are nothing like 1929, or 1987. They will NOT trigger a major collapse, or a currency failure, or a super depression, or a civil war, or a collapse of civilization, or the end of the world, or world war three. The con artists are lying to you again. Be a sucker, if you wish...or don't be a sucker. The choice is yours. Buying into the BS will make yo a sucker. Buy gold-at $1,100.00 an ounce-expecting it to reach $4,000.00 an ounce by Christmas, if you wish. Just don't come whining to me, when gold prices drop to $700.00 an ounce, instead.

BTW - I was posting like this when gold was rising towards $1,900.00 per ounce, and I warned the suckers then that it was a phony bubble which would soon burst. They called me: "stupid", "idiot", "communist", "f*ggot", "a**hole", etc, and even threatened me...because I was trying to save them money, and prevent them from going bankrupt. Then, the gold bubble burst, and the price started dropping, and is now about $1,100.00 per ounce. Those who bought at $1,900.00-in defiance of my advice-have ALREADY LOST $800.00 per ounce. If they don't unload their gold now, they will soon lose more money. That is fine with me, if that is what they want to do.

The stock market is sound. Swings of 0.45% here, and 0.36% there, do not a market crash make. Neither do swings of 3% here and 2% there.

9/19/2015 4:07:34 PM Salem, OR  

stellar007
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,605)
Plymouth, MI
40, joined Dec. 2013

Bull$hit

9/19/2015 4:09:39 PM Salem, OR  
alls_fair
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,580)
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

16,400 for the week...

How long has this thread been up???

And the Fed is still too chicken shit to put its money where its mouth is...

9/19/2015 4:25:18 PM Salem, OR  

stellar007
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,605)
Plymouth, MI
40, joined Dec. 2013

It's been up awhile, and just like I been telling people the Dumbocrats are trying to condition people for serious swings in the market... Suggesting even, that it's "normal".

Usually it's been my experience that the only thing that ends volatility in the market is a crash.

9/19/2015 4:30:28 PM Salem, OR  
alls_fair
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,580)
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

Unemployment BELOW static levels...

Stock market ever improving...

Free money for all the too big to fails and the fed'ral gubment fixing to unleash another spending glut...even with a republican congress!

But they are worried about their little chinese buddies??!

9/19/2015 5:28:16 PM Salem, OR  

inventtis2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,483)
South Haven, MI
37, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from alls_fair:
Unemployment BELOW static levels...

Stock market ever improving...

Free money for all the too big to fails and the fed'ral gubment fixing to unleash another spending glut...even with a republican congress!

But they are worried about their little chinese buddies??!

The unemployment numbers are total bull shit, they changed the way they count people to make it look good.

9/19/2015 6:24:22 PM Salem, OR  

nuffan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,439)
Kennesaw, GA
52, joined Mar. 2014
online now!

Quote from inventtis2:
The unemployment numbers are total bull shit, they changed the way they count people to make it look good.

No they have not it is calculated EXACTLY the same way toay it was done under Reagan...

It has always been a pretty misleading number...but nothing about how it is calculated has changed...

9/20/2015 6:29:30 PM Salem, OR  

louie6332
Over 2,000 Posts (3,251)
Falkville, AL
73, joined Nov. 2011

News flash!

I have just discovered something extremely important, the event that will take place this Sept 23, which is now only days away, is the nuking of Chicago (a Gucifer hacked Illuminati Email said would occur this year, 2015, and this is the date). Ground Zero will be at the Sear’s Building in Chicago. It will be a Government false flag operation blamed on Iran and intended to get the American people behind a planned war against Iran. But this war "will not go as they planned and will spin out of control and become the Third World War", which will be waged by Russia and her Marxist and Muslim allies from around the world against Israel, the Christian nations of the West, and against the Church. It will be the greatest persecution of the Church to date, short but very bloody, they will try to kill all Christians and will lay the Church in its grave.

During this war civilization will be virtually destroyed, and half of humanity, deep drenched in blood, will die (that would be over three and a half billion people, which would be totally unprecedented in the history of warfare), blood will wash away the stain of sin upon God's law. It will be so terrible that men will think it is the end of the world, though the end is not yet, so terrible that those still surviving will envy those who have died. Around and everywhere there will be agony and death, ruins in every country, suffering such as the world has never known.

During the last phase of this war, America will be invaded, overcome, and virtually depopulated, its cities destroyed, which will mark the end of the American Republic. A God fearing, morally strong America prospers and is invincible, but a morally corrupt America that is in revolt against God will perish.

This attack on Chicago, which may also involve other US cities at the same time, will be far greater than that of 9/11. 9/11 was also a false flag operation, and those with foreknowledge of it made a fortune in the stock market with that foreknowledge. With this foreknowledge of the coming 9/23 attack, you can do the same this week, but If you have friends or relatives in Chicago, warn them to get out of Chicago, and to get out NOW!

Louie

[Edited 9/20/2015 6:30:19 PM ]

9/20/2015 6:34:18 PM Salem, OR  

naprinciple
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,487)
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Louie, is a comet and a nuke, on the same day a bit of overkill?

amusicluvr - Salem, OR