Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

date hookup chat

1st impressions matter a lot, and you do not want to mess everything by saying the wrong point. online dating michigan Following a while, you are going to will need to ask a few meaningful concerns instead of just inquiring about whether or not they value sex more than pizza. There were no images of me with my other close friends, lest a possible suitor find them extra desirable. i want to get laid right now Credit cards can be helpful when employed responsibly.

bear hookup site

Absolutely everyone can join it for absolutely free, answer all the questions, get a detailed profile, like other members, like their profiles, and speak to support. santa fe hookup However, you can upgrade to Immediate Match, exactly where you can speak to somebody ahead of they have liked you back. It tends to make you rather resentful sometimes if you have to run your behaviours around what other persons do. onlyfans com kristenhughey You have improved issues to do than chase down unresponsive matches, or commit the complete conversation scheduling back and forth.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/29/2015 2:15:34 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  

up2youandme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,537)
Chandler, AZ
41, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
So far you and idliketotalk seem to have the same thought and maybe some others.

Group verification...

My very first sentence started "OK so YOU meet someone..." YOU being the key word, NOT ME!!!

The part of my thread that anyone should be focusing on is being offended if someone tell you "they never dated someone like YOU" not me.

I've ALWAYS said and still stay MY THREADS ARE NOT ABOUT ME and said it enough for forum regulars to understand that.

But it's negative thinking like yours that causes so much hostility in a simple discussion. If you wasn't sure if I was talking about me or not ;ASKING.... ASKING.... ASKING me woulda been better than ASSUMING then attacking my character like I'm unable to talk to a woman when you know NOTHING about me bcuz I told you nothing about me.

So can we PLEASE quit with the assumptions and have a normal adult conversation? Please?

Haha did I hit a nerve kid?

Evidently you don't have a concept on how this forum works.

The 'you" here is general terms kid !!! And if that hit you then it applies to you ,if not then you're not it. But seeing it got your panties ruffled ..oh well ...sux to be you .

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/29/2015 11:04:41 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,670)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from up2youandme:
Haha did I hit a nerve kid?

Evidently you don't have a concept on how this forum works.

The 'you" here is general terms kid !!! And if that hit you then it applies to you ,if not then you're not it. But seeing it got your panties ruffled ..oh well ...sux to be you .

So you actually take pride in thinking you made me mad? Only a brat like child would even think that. Which goes to show your inability to grow up mentally and psychologically. Grown a** adults don't indulge in such childish behavior. How old are you again?

When I read your back & forth with "I'm_smiles_face" I realized why you're single. You engaged in the same infantile behavior with her and you believe THAT'S the way to talk to a woman? How old are you again? After I clarified you just couldn't grow up enough to act like an adult could you?

What are you gonna next? "Na Na NANA Na?

And as far as how the forum works? You seem to think it's some kinda playground for kids who's body's are over 21. You means YOU idiot. You can't childishly turn around or redefine the meaning of words in an adult reality. I appreciate pols "on topic" input which is why I haven't blocked you.

So I'm asking nicely, if you're not interested then move on. At least we can converse on another topic later.

10/29/2015 11:11:10 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  
4uijack
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,308)
New Port Richey, FL
81, joined Aug. 2013

I wouldn't be offended, I'd use it as an opportunity to explore the situation and give her a sample of what she's been missing!

10/29/2015 12:05:08 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

The only concern is have would be why. If it just never happened for them, never had the opportunity or never met a blk guy (assuming it's a blk thing) who met her standards I'm fine with that. That's relatively easy.

But if her reasons involved family members and friends who are/were prejudice or was just strongly against interracial dating... that's not so easy. Bcuz if these ppl are still in her life I wouldn't know how much trouble they can start until they start it.

She might have them under control where they couldn't interfere. But she could be very passive and evasive when dealing with them and I'm not about to hide in anyone's closet bcuz a family member or friend just happen to stop by unexpected.

10/29/2015 12:12:17 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  
4uijack
New Port Richey, FL
81, joined Aug. 2013

Then quit tryna f**k dem white biches!!!

10/29/2015 12:24:53 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
41, joined Jan. 2014

So you actually take pride in thinking you made me mad? Only a brat like child would even think that. Which goes to show your inability to grow up mentally and psychologically. Grown a** adults don't indulge in such childish behavior. How old are you again?

When I read your back & forth with "I'm_smiles_face" I realized why you're single. You engaged in the same infantile behavior with her and you believe THAT'S the way to talk to a woman? How old are you again? After I clarified you just couldn't grow up enough to act like an adult could you?

What are you gonna next? "Na Na NANA Na?

And as far as how the forum works? You seem to think it's some kinda playground for kids who's body's are over 21. You means YOU idiot. You can't childishly turn around or redefine the meaning of words in an adult reality. I appreciate pols "on topic" input which is why I haven't blocked you.

So I'm asking nicely, if you're not interested then move on. At least we can converse on another topic later.

Haha block away cosmo! !!!!I'm sure that's the mature thing to do haha ...

10/29/2015 1:05:21 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

@ up2youandnotme:

Hey little boy I peeped your profile and your threads and you are a poor excuse for a human being and an even poorer excuse for man. So let's review shall we...

You're and addict hooked on LSD and other drugs and your profile pic looks just as stupid as your decision to be a hunky.

None of your threads could generate more than 37-39 responses bcuz you're boring, uneducated, unintelligent and have nothing to offer society.

In your thread asking ppl to review your profile every guy spit on you and every women took a dump on it. Some had diarrhea, some were solid bricks, some was like baby poop (a little softer) but not **ONE women liked anything about it including those drug induced mug shots you call pics. Even men were asking you to change your profile pic.

Truth is your just a loser, a waste of a sexual act and time. And you have nothing better to do but hang around in a forum to show how black hearted your parent were for having you.

10/29/2015 1:07:06 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  
rightguyforu92
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,482)
Lisle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2015

Folks dont listen to doctor douchebag over here... this twat waffle ain't seen p*ssy since p*ssy had him

10/29/2015 1:36:17 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
41, joined Jan. 2014

@ up2youandnotme:

Hey little boy I peeped your profile and your threads and you are a poor excuse for a human being and an even poorer excuse for man. So let's review shall we...

You're and addict hooked on LSD and other drugs and your profile pic looks just as stupid as your decision to be a hunky.

None of your threads could generate more than 37-39 responses bcuz you're boring, uneducated, unintelligent and have nothing to offer society.

In your thread asking ppl to review your profile every guy spit on you and every women took a dump on it. Some had diarrhea, some were solid bricks, some was like baby poop (a little softer) but not **ONE women liked anything about it including those drug induced mug shots you call pics. Even men were asking you to change your profile pic.

Truth is your just a loser, a waste of a sexual act and time. And you have nothing better to do but hang around in a forum to show how black hearted your parent were for having you.

Haha that's a pathetic comeback. ..try again kid but if you can use some imagination that'll be great ..haha

10/29/2015 1:38:57 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  
inni_dreamz
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,849)
Pasadena, CA
52, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from idliketotalk:
"why are they single if they're such a catch?

Yes, that is an offensive question to ask anyone anytime.

Agreed.

I never understand why ANYONE asks that question, considering they are single as well and ... the answer should be fairly obvious.

10/30/2015 1:53:33 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  
im_smilee_face
Over 1,000 Posts (1,346)
Cincinnati, OH
49, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from inni_dreamz:

Agreed.

I never understand why ANYONE asks that question, considering they are single as well and ... the answer should be fairly obvious.

Ok .. Since you and I don't have any concern of a romantic interlude

Is it ok if I ask you, are you a great catch? Why are you still single?

Because it's not obvious to me

@OP ... I'm thinking if any grown adult is still in a place in their life where family and friends will not only have an influence that strongly on their own desires that may differ from their friends and family, that person should not be dating.

Arranged marriage might be a better fit.

It's a deep subject indeed! The older we get the more things we understand the less we know

10/30/2015 9:35:09 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from im_smilee_face:
Ok .. Since you and I don't have any concern of a romantic interlude

Is it ok if I ask you, are you a great catch? Why are you still single?

Because it's not obvious to me

@OP ... I'm thinking if any grown adult is still in a place in their life where family and friends will not only have an influence that strongly on their own desires that may differ from their friends and family, that person should not be dating.

Arranged marriage might be a better fit.

It's a deep subject indeed! The older we get the more things we understand the less we know

I agree. Dreamz? There are many reasons someone can be single so it's not obvious why they are. When you say stuff like that you leave to guess why you are. And based on the childish a** remarks in the thread here, you can imagine what kinda reasons OTHERS will come up with why you are. That's where it gets even more offensive.

If you have any honest and genuine interest in knowing someone, the respectful thing is to ask what you wanna know instead of assuming.

10/30/2015 11:50:47 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,019)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from falpeter:
Why would this be offensive?

I never dated a black person before....not because I am racist, but as just happen that I have never been attracted to you so far. There are tons of beautiful black women out there, and none of them were interested.....doesn't mean I never did want it, means I never had the opportunity before.

Just something to start talking....

Why every little comment offend you people?

10/30/2015 11:52:58 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,019)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from rightguyforu92:
Folks dont listen to doctor douchebag over here... this twat waffle ain't seen p*ssy since p*ssy had him
Don't listen to wrongguyforeveryone, here.

Just view his other threads. He would know all about NOT getting laid.

11/1/2015 5:49:04 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from 4uijack:

Why do you assume that black and white women ARE THE ONLY women on the entire planet? I NEVER said anything about white women. I was specific as to what race who might be against interracial dating.

She could Asian, pPacific Islander, Native American or Mid Eastern. Try to rise above bullsh¡t you be on.

11/1/2015 5:59:04 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

somethingurnot
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,445)
Valencia, CA
35, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from 4uijack:

I got your pic buddy!

11/1/2015 6:11:09 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from enigmaathand:
Don't listen to wrongguyforeveryone, here.

Just view his other threads. He would know all about NOT getting laid.

Absolutely! This is a man who make childish threads about women who rejected him. He make threads about his own sexually perverted acts behind closed doors as well. He's just as juvenile and infantile in his thinking as "up2Inchesinsideme"

Now he's one of internet stalkers. Made a thread about me too and just like his boyfriend "up2inchesinsideme" all his threads are boring bullsh¡t but they're perfect for each other.

A couple of dating site losers who's mothers even regret having them.

11/1/2015 6:42:09 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

hugsnlaughter
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,139)
McKeesport, PA
56, joined Jul. 2007

To ask someone why they are still single is ok but to add on the part about why if they are such a good catch, I would find that a bit offensive yes. But also the response to me shows this person is pretty shallow and if I fit two of the categories, that were rejected in the past because of this, I wouldn't consider this to be a match for me.

11/1/2015 7:32:37 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
41, joined Jan. 2014

Absolutely! This is a man who make childish threads about women who rejected him. He make threads about his own sexually perverted acts behind closed doors as well. He's just as juvenile and infantile in his thinking as "up2Inchesinsideme"

Now he's one of internet stalkers. Made a thread about me too and just like his boyfriend "up2inchesinsideme" all his threads are boring bullsh¡t but they're perfect for each other.

A couple of dating site losers who's mothers even regret having them.

lemme guess. ..you're the epitome of maturity and decorum ...pffft ...think again junior

11/2/2015 7:51:21 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,377)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

i have no problem if women honestly come up to me and inform me, it is my turn.

mostly nice guys should never have a problem with true witness bearing, especially when used for Goodness instead of Badness.

11/2/2015 8:56:42 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from ctr916v2:
i have no problem if women honestly come up to me and inform me, it is my turn.

mostly nice guys should never have a problem with true witness bearing, especially when used for Goodness instead of Badness.

I agree totally. Like I said before if someone told me I was their first "ANYTHING" I'd want to know if other ppls influence played a role in their decision.

Bcuz those ppl could still be around to be a problem.

11/3/2015 11:02:34 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  
ScarletSienna
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Mar. 2015

I think I'd be offended. Saying something like that kind of signals that they aren't very sensitive with other people's feelings.

11/3/2015 11:19:29 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  
4uijack
New Port Richey, FL
81, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from somethingurnot:
I got your pic buddy!

So, you gonna hang it up and use it for fappin' material??

11/3/2015 12:15:58 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  
nyythawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,216)
Denver, CO
53, joined Nov. 2010

The FIRST conversation is the INITIAL conversation. "Initial first conversation?" Using both words is redundant. "Initial" or "first"... not BOTH.

11/4/2015 2:54:00 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from ScarletSienna:
I think I'd be offended. Saying something like that kind of signals that they aren't very sensitive with other people's feelings.

Sensitivity and honesty doesn't run parallel to each other. How sensitive is insensitive? Women (not men) say they want honesty but if that honesty hurts their feelings then they want beautiful, poetic lies.

You can't have it both ways baby....

11/4/2015 3:01:57 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from up2youandme:
lemme guess. ..you're the epitome of maturity and decorum ...pffft ...think again junior

Don't you have some drugs to take or something? Isn't there some crack, meth, acid or LSD you need to do for enlightenment?

11/4/2015 4:05:16 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
41, joined Jan. 2014

Lame

11/5/2015 1:31:07 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
41, joined Jan. 2014

Don't you have some drugs to take or something? Isn't there some crack, meth, acid or LSD you need to do for enlightenment?

ah cmon junior ...you can do better than that

11/5/2015 7:36:40 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  

knightofcolours
Over 2,000 Posts (2,180)
Phoenix, AZ
45, joined Apr. 2010

I've never dated someone with a v*gina her face but I'd consider it. If a woman is offended when I mention that, I don't know why.

11/7/2015 2:58:47 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from knightofcolours:
I've never dated someone with a v*gina her face but I'd consider it. If a woman is offended when I mention that, I don't know why.

But as crazy as it sounds some ppl are offended when told they are someone's first interracial experience, first fat person, first skinny person, etc.

The only "first" that seem to be welcomed is... their sexual experience period, a virgin.

11/7/2015 3:11:57 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from up2youandme:
ah cmon junior ...you can do better than that

You are on drugs aren't you? I'm I making this up? You did make a thread about you taking LSD for higher enlightment right? Am I making this up?

See this IS NOT one of your childish bantering sessions or your immature "tit for tat" back and forths. Your a bulb who's brain is fried on drugs.

This isn't about a "come back!" It's about a drug addicted bum being disruptive bcuz he lack the intelligence to have an adult conversation.

Bum!

11/7/2015 5:21:32 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
41, joined Jan. 2014

That's all you got boy? Pffft go sit in the corner kid ....

11/7/2015 11:58:50 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from up2youandme:
That's all you got boy? Pffft go sit in the corner kid ....

Is that all I got? You're a self admitted drug addicted bum. So what else do I need?

There's not another type of human being lower than you in existence. So again... what else do I need? Stupid!

Pathetic is not appealing and it's not cute.

11/8/2015 9:52:53 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
41, joined Jan. 2014

Is that all I got? You're a self admitted drug addicted bum. So what else do I need?

There's not another type of human being lower than you in existence. So again... what else do I need? Stupid!

Pathetic is not appealing and it's not cute.

Not cute?

What guy says that?

11/8/2015 10:23:33 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from up2youandme:

Not cute?

What guy says that?

I said it. So if you have some to add to this topic then do it. Bcuz this is the end of this childish, idiotic rrrrecitation.

11/15/2015 8:45:12 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,377)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

i refuse to get serious with women if they are not seriously doing me.

11/15/2015 10:06:25 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I'd be offended. I'd respect their honesty and reward them with a civil reaction. I'd just cut all connections with them.

Let them experiment elsewhere.

I feel that people dating out of their race down the line (rather than from the beginning) is a sign of desperation.

You don't encounter many white boys in their prime who openly admit to "preferring/liking" women of color, but presto change-o once the age starts to kick in and their hanging in the towel suddenly they're ready to shout their love from the mountaintops, etc.

[Edited 11/15/2015 10:08:06 AM ]

11/15/2015 12:36:22 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

lilacbbwny
Hurst, TX
41, joined Jul. 2008

I think the real problem here is that people say they want honesty but they can't accept the truth when they hear it. People get offended way too easily. If you don't want to know the truth don't ask, it's that simple. If your feelings are that easily hurt don't ask if you don't really want to know don't ask and don't get pissed off when someone tells you the truth.

11/15/2015 12:54:28 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from kungfu_candy:
I feel that people dating out of their race down the line (rather than from the beginning) is a sign of desperation.

You don't encounter many white boys in their prime who openly admit to "preferring/liking" women of color, but presto change-o once the age starts to kick in and their hanging in the towel suddenly they're ready to shout their love from the mountaintops, etc.

I totally disagree. It's like you're saying "whatever or whoever they've dated in their early years they have to stick to that for the rest of their life" and that's crazy.

There can be a multitude of reasons from things beyond their control to personal preferences to why they didnt. But I think it's crazy to say "that I can't date a non black woman NOW unless I did in my early years or my first girlfriend was non black!"

That's just crazy baby. And desperation has nothing to do with interracial dating. It's not like interracial dating is just SO DAMN EASY that anyone can do it. ::turninghead:

11/15/2015 1:04:33 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

My point is... everything we do or will do when dating or relationships we did for the first time or will be our first time. So I just don't understand why ANYONE would be offended being someone else's first interracial, first fat experience, first skinny experience, first foreign experience, first country or inner city experience, etc.

But some are offended to be told that.

11/15/2015 4:01:12 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

lilacbbwny
Hurst, TX
41, joined Jul. 2008

I have never had any interest in interracial dating. I don't believe in dating outside my race. I don't hate anyone it's just a personal preference. To each their own.. I can't figure out why so many people seem to think it's the only way to go. Its like we all have to fit into some preconceived mold. I don't care who has a problem with the fact that I don't date outside my race, I don't hide it, I don't lie about it I'm very open. They can accept it or not I could care less.

11/15/2015 5:04:46 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

lilacbbwny
Hurst, TX
41, joined Jul. 2008

It seems I'm posting in the wrong place. I was trying to respond to other posts but they're all ending up in the same place making it look like I'm talking to myself but that's okay. I was home all day today and really bored so I thought I'd hang out online. This will be my last post, I'm leaving. Have a nice day all. I have much better things to do than waste my time on this nonsense.

11/15/2015 6:06:20 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

barrydalmi
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,687)
Baltimore, MD
53, joined Dec. 2007

I'm going with offensive. No reason for that discussion on first conversation. No more so than it would be the time to bring up sex in animal costumes with Norwegian pop music as a backdrop.

11/15/2015 6:13:55 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from lilacbbwny:
I have never had any interest in interracial dating. I don't believe in dating outside my race. I don't hate anyone it's just a personal preference. To each their own.. I can't figure out why so many people seem to think it's the only way to go. Its like we all have to fit into some preconceived mold. I don't care who has a problem with the fact that I don't date outside my race, I don't hide it, I don't lie about it I'm very open. They can accept it or not I could care less.

OK... FINE!!! You don't date outside your race. Nobody's hating you for that. That just means you will never be someone's first interracial experience that's all.

But if you were told you was someone's first american experience? Or some guy say your his first heterosexual experience? What's your thoughts on that?

11/15/2015 6:23:20 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from barrydalmi:
I'm going with offensive. No reason for that discussion on first conversation. No more so than it would be the time to bring up sex in animal costumes with Norwegian pop music as a backdrop.

So if a woman told you on your first date with her that you're the first American or the first guy from the east coast she's dated would offend you?

You can't be serious can you?

11/15/2015 9:33:17 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I totally disagree. It's like you're saying "whatever or whoever they've dated in their early years they have to stick to that for the rest of their life" and that's crazy.

There can be a multitude of reasons from things beyond their control to personal preferences to why they didnt. But I think it's crazy to say "that I can't date a non black woman NOW unless I did in my early years or my first girlfriend was non black!"

That's just crazy baby. And desperation has nothing to do with interracial dating. It's not like interracial dating is just SO DAMN EASY that anyone can do it. ::turninghead:

They don't have to stick with their race for the rest of their lives. But me personally if you're an older male in America with prime opportunities to date outside your race all your life and you wait until you're an old goat to want to start talking to younger women of color, I don't trust you. I smell a rat.

Using yourself as an example, if I was a white woman, I'd think you'd be using me as some scavenger hunt item to knock off your bucket list, and I'd feel like you were saying I'm good enough for you now that you're no longer in your prime.

I think desperation comes into play at a certain point. Are people switching over because their own people don't want them anymore?

I'm a firm advocate for interracial dating. Don't get me wrong. I only date Asian men and I am not Asian. I came out the womb liking only these men and I didn't SERIOUSLY mess around with blacks/whites/latinos until I could be put in a position to meet eligible Asian men. I never switched teams and scribbled extra races on my "list".

I'm wanting them while I'm still in my prime. I'm not using them as a last resort or any sexual/social experiments.

I don't know about black men, but I know this is what white men do. I've heard of too many encounters from black/latina/asian females. Those white boys will be shouting "white power" in their 20-30's and then when they hit 50-60 suddenly they're trying to head to the Philipines to find their "soul-mate". Aka some poor desperate girl whose willing to do for him what he wasn't even willing to do for white women.

Is it always this case? No, but if I get a red flag about it, I'm terminating it and walking away, politely.

11/16/2015 4:45:20 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  

barrydalmi
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,687)
Baltimore, MD
53, joined Dec. 2007

So if a woman told you on your first date with her that you're the first American or the first guy from the east coast she's dated would offend you?

You can't be serious can you?

You said....

OK so you meet someone, they seem nice and genuinely interested in you. During the initial "first conversation" on a date or over the phone you ask them "why are they single if they're such a catch?"

So I was responding to the question you framed.

Now you change your question/scenario.

Do you spew so much silly negative crap that you can't keep up with it or do you just have serious reading comprehension challenges?

Don't bother answering. I don't really care. Just block me so I don't have to make any effort to ignore you.

11/16/2015 10:38:03 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,377)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

i am working on constructive criticism for the other half of our "wings".

Wings work best when working together.

11/16/2015 4:20:03 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from barrydalmi:
You said....

OK so you meet someone, they seem nice and genuinely interested in you. During the initial "first conversation" on a date or over the phone you ask them "why are they single if they're such a catch?"

Do you spew so much silly negative crap that you can't keep up with it or do you just have serious reading comprehension challenges?

Don't bother answering. I don't really care. Just block me so I don't have to make any effort to ignore you.

Then you focused directly on the question in the conversation and not totality of the post itself. It's about bring offended "IF SOMEONE TOLD YOU THAT YOYR WERE THEIR FIRST!"

Plus you ONLY read the first paragraph. If you read the second you woulda seen EXAMPLES of the different things that could be THE ANSWER to the question in the first paragraph.

Go back and read THE WHOLE THING then get back with me. I'm sure you'll see what I'm saying.

11/16/2015 8:16:27 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from barrydalmi:
You said....

Then you focused directly on the question in the conversation and not totality of the post itself. It's about bring offended "IF SOMEONE TOLD YOU THAT YOYR WERE THEIR FIRST!"

Plus you ONLY read the first paragraph. If you read the second you woulda seen EXAMPLES of the different things that could be THE ANSWER to the question in the first paragraph.

Go back and read THE WHOLE THING then get back with me. I'm sure you'll see what I'm saying.

11/18/2015 8:29:01 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,377)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

i don't take women very seriously if they haven't put their scent on me.

11/18/2015 11:01:15 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from ctr916v2:
i don't take women very seriously if they haven't put their scent on me.

That's one way of looking at it. But putting their scent on me doesn't exactly mean they qualify yo be taken seriously. If she's of substance that makes her a rare commodity. Then I can take her seriously.

But if she's brainwashed, worships the government and do the same old typical stupid sh¡t most women do then taking her serious IS NOT an option.

11/20/2015 7:36:06 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,856)
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

Why would I be offended

So they never dated a black guy before what ever

11/20/2015 9:26:05 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,377)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

That's one way of looking at it. But putting their scent on me doesn't exactly mean they qualify yo be taken seriously. If she's of substance that makes her a rare commodity. Then I can take her seriously.

But if she's brainwashed, worships the government and do the same old typical stupid sh¡t most women do then taking her serious IS NOT an option.

i guess i just take women slightly more seriously, after they put their scent on me.

11/20/2015 2:02:17 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,802)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from ctr916v2:
i guess i just take women slightly more seriously, after they put their scent on me.

I get the feeling that a lot of them have farted in your general direction.

11/20/2015 3:38:32 PM Honesty Or Offensive?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,377)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

is that what it was?

i am glad we cleared that up.

11/22/2015 6:06:55 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  
cuileann
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,108)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

I might ask someone why he is still single, but I wouldn't ask the part "if they are such a catch". That is like saying there might be something wrong with them.

And if I did ask why he is single, there shouldn't be any reason for him to say that I'm a first of something for him to date. It's not something someone should bring up out of the blue. It would not have anything to do with why he's still single. So I'm not sure if I'd be offended, but I would think him answering in that way to me asking him why he is still single is unusual.

11/22/2015 6:21:18 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,831)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

In their answer they explain that they never dated someone (black, white, asian, fat, skinny, big, small, etc) and you're in one or two of those categories and dating you will be their first.

How would you take that? Would you be offended or simply see it as them being honest? Would their reason why they never did depend on how you take it? And would it make you feel awkward knowing you're their first?

Simple answer....I wouldn't be their first.

I tend to go where the odds are best it might work out and avoid such situations.

11/22/2015 6:22:19 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from mylegsarecold:
I get the feeling that a lot of them have farted in your general direction.

I thought you were gonna say "they farted in his general mills cereal!"

:laughing::

11/22/2015 6:44:57 AM Honesty Or Offensive?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from cuileann:
I might ask someone why he is still single, but I wouldn't ask the part "if they are such a catch". That is like saying there might be something wrong with them.

And if I did ask why he is single, there shouldn't be any reason for him to say that I'm a first of something for him to date. It's not something someone should bring up out of the blue. It would not have anything to do with why he's still single. So I'm not sure if I'd be offended, but I would think him answering in that way to me asking him why he is still single is unusual.

Wow! You really read too deeply into the scenario. I didn't think I had to create an ENTIRE CONVERSATION verbatim just to get to one little point. Which was someone tell you that you're their first black, white, asian, fat skinny, very tall, very short, foreigner or American. And THAT (and that only) offends you.

But so many just weren't intellectually gifted enough in the art of conversation to see my point without focusing on the insignificant.

So let's say... while he's telling you his reason for being single was "he always dated blk women, got fed up, stop dating blk women, decided to date outside that circle, never had a chance til now and you're his first! Would THAT offend you?

I hope and pray that was much more clearer.