Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

magepersonal

This can also be when you can share any guidelines that may possibly assistance them for the duration of this procedure. craig co classifieds I can t clarify the anger I felt it was like I d been robbed. Then I send a incredibly extended voice note, it is superior that he hears my voice, perhaps I can show him a fraction of the sincerity he showed me all those occasions just before. stephon marbury asian women Locating out what people like to study reveals their intellectual interests and passions, Elizabeth says.

most popular gay hookup site

This query could extremely nicely be the epitome of funny on the net dating queries. single women in grand junction colorado He was previously the senior editor for Geek. Share your nude snapchats and well known dating hashtag. doublelist kansas city Max, who considers themselves an professional on sex toys, stated some mates reached out to them asking which toy they need to invest in to keep their sex lives active through quarantine.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/28/2015 6:17:20 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,633)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:
My little brother's ex girlfriend lied about being pregnant to get attention on facebook.

Some people just think that everyone is as stupid as they are. They don't think about the future. So they lie in the moment and assume people will move on and forget the way they do.

I can't lie. I do think young men are very stupid. Like completely void of intelligence. I only credit men 40+ to have brains.

I agree. Obviously YOU totally understand my point with this thread. It's not JUST about ppl telling lies (idliketotalk) it's about how Farfetched these lies are. Never thinking someone's gonna wanna know the OUTCOME of the story you told some time later.

She told be she was raped then avoided the conversation. When it came up later....

1. She STILL had the rapist number in her phone. Supposedly blocked her cousin who has the same name as the rapist. Bullsh¡t!!!

2. Her ONLY concern with this guy is him calling her ghetto. And felt a need to defend herself against being ghetto.

3. Then called him a pretty muf**ka after the ghetto comment.

Not to mention SHE NEVER REPORTED IT! Now does that sound like someone who was raped?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/29/2015 5:03:35 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

She still could of been raped by him. Just because someone treat you bad doesn't mean you suddenly hate them. People get treated bad all the time, they don't necessarily hate the person instantly.

Rape is just continuing or starting to have sex/a sexual act when one person does not consent.

12/29/2015 7:56:24 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
rightguyforu92
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,482)
Lisle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2015

Op They only think you're stupid you ignorant f**k... you and bumbles should be an e couple you f*ggot cuz you both write novels

[Edited 12/29/2015 7:56:36 AM ]

12/29/2015 9:27:14 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

^^^^^^^^^well....he and I don't seem to have any problems getting women.

So no matter how you slice it....and why....that's a good thing.

you obviously don't, and its been showing lately. and your just making yourself look like a jealous jack a** and everyone knows your mikey's puppet boy.

.....the sex between you two must be great for him to have this control over you....

12/29/2015 9:35:29 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from SadisticSienna:
She still could of been raped by him. Just because someone treat you bad doesn't mean you suddenly hate them. People get treated bad all the time, they don't necessarily hate the person instantly.

Rape is just continuing or starting to have sex/a sexual act when one person does not consent.

Hate? Did you say hate? ©HATE!? Hate..... Seriously? You gotta be kidding me right? Who said anything about hate? Where did you get this word from about my post? Do you think before you speak?

Hate has NOTHING to do with what I'm talking about. I NEVER said she had to "hate" him in order for me to believe she was raped now DID I?

She supposedly got raped AT HIS HOUSE (1st clue), never reported (2nd clue), NEVER deleted his number and contacted him again, only spoke of him calling her ghetto, then called him a "pretty muf**ka!" Clues 3, 4 and 5.

Women who are raped DO NOT keep the rapist number in her to contact him later, entertain some pretty BS about being called "ghetto" and refer to her attacker as a pretty muf**ka!" Even if SHE DIDN'T report it!

Something is wrong with ANYONE who can't see that!

12/29/2015 9:41:10 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from rightguyforu92:
Op They only think you're stupid you ignorant f**k... you and bumbles should be an e couple you f*ggot cuz you both write novels

I do believe you can take 3.5 to 4ft of broom stick up your anus bcuz you sweep sh¡t out your mouth like it ain't nothing.

Plus you'd probably like being violated wouldn't you? That's why you talk sh¡t to men.

12/29/2015 12:18:06 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
rightguyforu92
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,482)
Lisle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2015

Essentially the Op is saying that all the women in this world think that all the men in this world are extremely stupid... folks, how stupid does that sound?

12/29/2015 5:32:23 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Essentially the Op is saying that all the women in this world think that all the men in this world are extremely stupid... folks, how stupid does that sound?

It sounds about as stupid as you saying it. You sound just like a bit€h! A man hating Feminazi accusing me of saying "All Men" or "All Women" to argue bcuz your panties are just stinking in the seat part. Everyone already knows what a toilet bug you are from the threads you post.

You choose to be a poor excuse for a man and an even poorer excuse for a human being. Keep up the good work.

12/29/2015 7:45:32 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

Hate has NOTHING to do with what I'm talking about. I NEVER said she had to "hate" him in order for me to believe she was raped now DID I?

You IMPLY that she has to not like him for the rape incident to be true but that is outright not true lol.

because she calls him a pretty muducka (or whatever it was) doesn't suddenly mean he MUST NOT of raped her.

12/29/2015 10:09:54 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

You IMPLY that she has to not like him for the rape incident to be true but that is outright not true lol.

because she calls him a pretty muducka (or whatever it was) doesn't suddenly mean he MUST NOT of raped her.

So when a woman is raped, it's logical to you for that woman to NOT report it, keep his number to hit him occasionally, focus on his opinion of your level of class and call him names synonymous with a bad date referring to what you thought he looked like when they met?

Are you telling me this sounds logical to you? Can't wait til enigma reads this.

Something's wrong with you sweet.

12/30/2015 3:04:21 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

When it is people they are closely involved with they don't usually report it. Only if it is more violent and such or if it is someone they don't know or less known like maybe an uncle or something.

She obviously liked him previously so less likely she will report it. If it was a random she probably would of reported it.

She wouldn't just randomly say it so therefore it is true. She has no ill motive to say it/fabricate it, as she is not trying to get some kind of compensation. More likely it is true.

It might be difficult to wrap your mind around how messed up some things are but it's the reality of it lol

12/30/2015 5:52:04 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

micheleisgreat
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,353)
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
So when a woman is raped, it's logical to you for that woman to NOT report it, keep his number to hit him occasionally, focus on his opinion of your level of class and call him names synonymous with a bad date referring to what you thought he looked like when they met?

Are you telling me this sounds logical to you? Can't wait til enigma reads this.

Rape victims do not usually report or act "logically". It's an emotionally devastating act that can leave a person wrecked. While this story doesn't sound right to someone who has never experienced this kind of horror, it is, unfortunately, very common.

12/30/2015 11:22:32 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

When it is people they are closely involved with they don't usually report it. Only if it is more violent and such or if it is someone they don't know or less known like maybe an uncle or something.

She obviously liked him previously so less likely she will report it. If it was a random she probably would of reported it.

She wouldn't just randomly say it so therefore it is true. She has no ill motive to say it/fabricate it, as she is not trying to get some kind of compensation. More likely it is true.

It might be difficult to wrap your mind around how messed up some things are but it's the reality of it lol
She is merely trying to save reputation. She consensually had sex with him, and AFTERWARD, regretted it. She is merely using the "RAPE" card, as an attempt to save herself from the shame of looking stupid. She likely wanted to have a relationship, and she didn't get one.

I have seen quite a few women, do similar things, and then try to pass it off as "rape" to deflect the judgment of being "wh*res" and considered "slutty".

12/30/2015 8:30:33 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,490)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

Because they still chase women. Really that isn't a sign of stupidity just a lack of common sense.

12/31/2015 4:21:48 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from micheleisgreat:
Rape victims do not usually report or act "logically". It's an emotionally devastating act that can leave a person wrecked. While this story doesn't sound right to someone who has never experienced this kind of horror, it is, unfortunately, very common.

Let's take REPORTING IT out of the equation totally and let's look at what we got shall we....????

She kept the man's number in her and THEN CONTACTED HIM! FOR WHAT? A second date, to say "Merry Xmas" or "how you doing?"

Then when got called ghetto felt some undeniable to protect her social status. Why in the fu€K does a rape victim care more about names she being called by her attacker than being raped all of a sudden?

Then... When expressing her opinion of him she didn't use words like rapist, animal or monster... She called him a "pretty muf**ka!" Which clearly shows what she thought of him BEFORE the date went south.

Now try and act like you didn't hear (read) this. Talk around, ignore and purposefully avoid addressing this.

12/31/2015 5:32:10 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

I don't think he meant everyone....just in general

But when you really think about it...in certain ways men are stupid and there is enough women who will take advantage of it, and not even realize, that's what they are doing.

Because from the get go by example of this stupidity, they just figured this is the way life is...so it can't be wrong.

But it is.

But in the same token, some women can be stupid too...and there will be those kind of men to take advantage too....but they know full well what they are doing.

and few women out there taking advantage of men's stupidity and know full well, what they are doing too.

[Edited 12/31/2015 5:34:15 AM ]

12/31/2015 5:34:49 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
She is merely trying to save reputation. She consensually had sex with him, and AFTERWARD, regretted it. She is merely using the "RAPE" card, as an attempt to save herself from the shame of looking stupid. She likely wanted to have a relationship, and she didn't get one.

I have seen quite a few women, do similar things, and then try to pass it off as "rape" to deflect the judgment of being "wh*res" and considered "slutty".

Listen to this.... We talked 2 days ago about things that have really been bothering her, right?

She says, "I wasn't gonna tell you this but..." then told me about a guy she had been seeing for 6 months. How she thought it was gonna really turn out good. But when it went south he turned into Danny Glover from "The Color Purple!" lol Told her she was fat, ugly and how NO ONE would want her bcuz she's nothing but a Black Woman! lol

I think it's the same guy she claimed raped her. She thought it was gonna be something and was hurt after she gave him some then got called names.

This would explain why she didn't report it, why she kept his number, why she was soooo worried about his opinion of her and why she called him a pretty muf**ka (upset about being ripped) instead of a rapist.

Makes more sense than what Sienna and Michele is talking about.

12/31/2015 5:35:51 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

Not necessarily

12/31/2015 5:46:42 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Not necessarily

Very necessarily! Two days ago she told me of a guy she dated for 6 months and it didn't work out. How the god called her names and put her down because she was black.

The fact that she started by saying "I wasn't gonna tell you" is a clear indicator this is the guy she's talking about.

£nigga hit it on the head.

12/31/2015 5:54:14 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

Well she isn't here to 'interrogate' about it so we will never know.

You're very disrespectful toward her, perhaps a mistake for her to go into detail about sensitive things with you

12/31/2015 8:00:45 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
idliketotalk
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,200)
Punxsutawney, PA
53, joined Oct. 2013

Perhaps you could get Bill Cosby to weigh in on this topic.

12/31/2015 11:48:26 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from idliketotalk:
Perhaps you could get Bill Cosby to weigh in on this topic.

12/31/2015 1:10:41 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Well she isn't here to 'interrogate' about it so we will never know.

You're very disrespectful toward her, perhaps a mistake for her to go into detail about sensitive things with you

And that's the difference between men and women. You need "interrogation, details and a personal breakdown of her most personal vulnerabilities (anything that enough feelings, emotions, drama and a good argument) to see things for we hat they are. Then you still gets it wrong.

Men use logic bcuz if it doesn't make sense it isn't true. No woman is gonna keep the beer of a man who raped her for social purposes PERIOD then think more about being called names than being raped. NONE OF THAT makes sense.

Would you keep the number of your rapist to holla at him later to socialize? Yes or No!?

1/1/2016 4:16:00 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

And that's the difference between men and women. You need "interrogation, details and a personal breakdown of her most personal vulnerabilities (anything that enough feelings, emotions, drama and a good argument) to see things for we hat they are. Then you still gets it wrong.

Men use logic bcuz if it doesn't make sense it isn't true. No woman is gonna keep the beer of a man who raped her for social purposes PERIOD then think more about being called names than being raped. NONE OF THAT makes sense.

Would you keep the number of your rapist to holla at him later to socialize? Yes or No!?
Doc, women are just like the police. They can have enough evidence to convict you on a high felony, and they still want to hear the confession.

We have enough evidence, to know this friend of yours is lying and trying to save her reputation.

We don't need to have the confession. The evidence of her behavior has clearly shown this.

That is the difference between a man, and a women. A man can watch a radical Islam walk into a highly crowded area with a gun, and know he will shoot all the innocent people.

Women will sit there and wait for him to confess it, after he had murdered 150 people.

When a man sees that and has a gun, he shoots the radical Islam terrorist amd saves 150 lives.

Not a woman, though. Most of them are too afraid of guns to ever learn how to defend others. Too emotional to take a life, while saving manu lives, but boy will they argue about how it feels to have a life growing inside their own body(which is really the joy of knowing they have 18 years of tax free money coming their way)

1/1/2016 5:18:07 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

I still don't think she is lying because people just don't make that crap up and especially if they have nothing to gain from it. She has nothing to gain from it.

1/1/2016 1:50:26 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
doublethree
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,133)
Germantown, TN
39, joined Oct. 2013

Most liberal men are. That's why they suck up to women so much.

1/1/2016 6:13:10 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

I still don't think she is lying because people just don't make that crap up and especially if they have nothing to gain from it. She has nothing to gain from it.
Psychologically, women worry more about what other people think about them. So, by being honest, she risks being labeled as "ghetto", "slutty", or as a "wh*re".

We all know how much women hate these labels, because it damages their reputation.

So, by lying about it, she can make HIM look like the abuser and trash his reputation, while making herself seem like a helpless victim.

And, as far as what a WOMAN makes up? Let me tell you a story.

At the age of 25, I had a vasectomy performed, so I can't have children. The normal procedure involves the doctor removing a 1/8" section of the vas deferens. I had the doctor cut amd cauterize a 1/4" section(twice as much was removed to prevent regeneration).

At the age of 29, a girl I was dating tried to claim that I got her pregnant. She was a medical student and even knew that I had a vasectomy done at 25. She still tried to accuse me of being the father of her child, to cover up her infidelity in our relationship amd make herself look good.

Women may hate me, but that is only because I can beat them at their own games of manipulation, namely by making myself intelligent and pregnancy proof.

1/2/2016 4:16:58 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

At the age of 29, a girl I was dating tried to claim that I got her pregnant. She was a medical student and even knew that I had a vasectomy done at 25. She still tried to accuse me of being the father of her child, to cover up her infidelity in our relationship amd make herself look good.

Women may hate me, but that is only because I can beat them at their own games of manipulation, namely by making myself intelligent and pregnancy proof.

You hate women, don't think women 'hate' you.
That particular women just crazy, no idea. Answer is to date the good ones and not stick your d*ck in crazy lol.

The vasectomy was because you felt like you had little control over your fate and that if you didn't do that you WOULD end up impregnating a women.

That is not true because 1. you could of just not dated
2. you could of chosen better women and used contraception.
3. You could of not had sex with them
Accidental pregnancy rate is kinda high but it can be prevented. Since you don't want kids ever it was probably a wise choice to have it done though.
Not so wise if you wanted them in the future. I know someone who got one done in his youth like you, except he wanted to reverse it when he found the right women but
then he got prostate cancer and it just never happened. He is now in his 60s.

1/2/2016 10:13:23 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I agree. Obviously YOU totally understand my point with this thread. It's not JUST about ppl telling lies (idliketotalk) it's about how Farfetched these lies are. Never thinking someone's gonna wanna know the OUTCOME of the story you told some time later.

She told be she was raped then avoided the conversation. When it came up later....

1. She STILL had the rapist number in her phone. Supposedly blocked her cousin who has the same name as the rapist. Bullsh¡t!!!

2. Her ONLY concern with this guy is him calling her ghetto. And felt a need to defend herself against being ghetto.

3. Then called him a pretty muf**ka after the ghetto comment.

Not to mention SHE NEVER REPORTED IT! Now does that sound like someone who was raped?

I'm not making any excuses for anyone but there is a huge change she really was raped.

I'm not going to bore you with the gorey details but my mother was raped and molested several times throughout her life. As a little girl, as a teenager, and as an adult. The last one resorted in the birth of my brother. For many boring reasons, I disowned my mother because she has this mentality that the world should be responsible for what happened to her but she doesn't owe her own children anything.

Anyway, she forgave the men who raped her but takes out her hatred an anger on my grandmother, her mother, someone who was also a victim of the exact same circumstances. My mom got raped NOT listening to my grandma when she told her not to go over a friends house alone. So this wasn't from a boyfriend of her mother or anything.

This woman still keeps in contact with people who have bashed her head in, stole from her, set up her, etc. People who have never had her back and wanted to see her fail.

And yet she hates her mother s0o0o0o0o0 much... until the holidays come around and she's lonely and wants someone to be with (her "friends" no where to be seen).

It sounds like this woman chooses to keep bullshit in her life for whatever reason. Attention. Stupidity. Loneliness. Insecurity. Inadequacies. Who f**king knows.

But I'm willing to bet there's at least a 50% chance she was raped.

1/2/2016 10:30:28 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Rape can and does psychological damage upon a person. Most do not report it. Both men and women. To believe that a rape victim will act logically is illogical. It's too psychologically and emotionally complicated. Each victim will respond differently.

1/2/2016 12:12:02 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

layoutguy1960
Irwin, PA
56, joined Feb. 2012

Huh?? THINKING....not exactly women's strong suit???

1/2/2016 7:43:17 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

So based on your quote above and by your own words....

1. Women don't ever "make up" or never "made up" lies about being raped?

2. She's telling the truth only bcuz YOU..... don't see a benefit for her to lie?

This is the correct understanding one should have from your post?

1/2/2016 7:59:56 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
Psychologically, women worry more about what other people think about them. So, by being honest, she risks being labeled as "ghetto", "slutty", or as a "wh*re".

We all know how much women hate these labels, because it damages their reputation.

So, by lying about it, she can make HIM look like the abuser and trash his reputation, while making herself seem like a helpless victim.

And, as far as what a WOMAN makes up? Let me tell you a story.

At the age of 25, I had a vasectomy performed, so I can't have children. The normal procedure involves the doctor removing a 1/8" section of the vas deferens. I had the doctor cut amd cauterize a 1/4" section(twice as much was removed to prevent regeneration).

Sienna will refuse to hear or acknowledge anything you said in this post. You just gave her THE MAIN REASON she'd lie about being rape. Watch how she talk around it and act like you said nothing.

1/2/2016 10:20:24 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

You hate women, don't think women 'hate' you.
That particular women just crazy, no idea. Answer is to date the good ones and not stick your d*ck in crazy lol.

The vasectomy was because you felt like you had little control over your fate and that if you didn't do that you WOULD end up impregnating a women.

That is not true because 1. you could of just not dated
2. you could of chosen better women and used contraception.
3. You could of not had sex with them
Accidental pregnancy rate is kinda high but it can be prevented. Since you don't want kids ever it was probably a wise choice to have it done though.
Not so wise if you wanted them in the future. I know someone who got one done in his youth like you, except he wanted to reverse it when he found the right women but
then he got prostate cancer and it just never happened. He is now in his 60s.
Well, well, well, I could have NOT had sex with them. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If women have to use their child as a excuse for anything they are failing to prioritize, over that child, then they should remember that they didn't have sex with the man that impregnated them, now did they?

See that logic? It's called being EQUAL.

And getting a vasectomy done was, by far, the wisest decision I could have ever made. I knew I never wanted kids, by the age of 18.

And by the way, the average rate of "accidental" pregnancy(i.e. Failed contraception) is only slightly higher than 5-6%.

The rate of pregnancy for rape victims is about 5%

And about 90% of all pregnancy are a result of CONSENSUAL, UNPROTECTED sex.

If you are not using protection, it is not considered "accidental".

And yes, prior to my operation, I regularly used contraceptive methods and when my girlfriends did not have the money to pay for their birth control, I gave them the money to pay for it amd would even take them to pick it up, if need be.

As I said before, ain't NO woman making a meal ticket outta my hard work. She wants money, she can EQUALLY get her a** a job and work for it.

1/3/2016 3:00:26 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

@ enigma:

Did Sienna just accuse you hating women? Were they her exact words? That's sounds familiar, I wonder who says that to men who aren't boot lickers? Oh that's right.... "Feminazi!" Yeah that's right!

She a female brah and a feminist which means she would rather die before admitting you're right or you got a point. Everytime you make a valid point she'll reply... "BUT STILL" and keep repeating what she said earlier.

1/3/2016 4:13:55 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

By 'accidental'
I meant unwanted. That rate IS kinda high.

As I said before, ain't NO woman making a meal ticket outta my hard work. She wants money, she can EQUALLY get her a** a job and work for it.

I thought you wanted women to be bare foot and pregnant? kinda conflicting huh??

Did Sienna just accuse you hating women? Were they her exact words?

He's said he hates women before, probably using different terminology though like despise IDK but yeah, it's not like I'm randomly saying it out of the blue.

Another possibility is that the situation MAY of been in a 'grey' area of what is rape and what is not. They do exist. Some are very clearly rape, some it's not so obvious, like
When someone ASSUMES consent is given when it was not clearly given and they just go for it. Again you'd have to probe her for more information and in the current circumstance of how you clearly are highly insensitive and demonstrate a lack of empathy toward her, I'd doubt it's a good idea lol.

1/3/2016 11:09:21 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

browneyz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,166)
San Diego, CA
97, joined Jan. 2008

Aren't they?

Could not resist!

1/3/2016 12:47:29 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,071)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

The OP of this thread is male, isn't he?

1/3/2016 1:12:21 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

By 'accidental'
I meant unwanted. That rate IS kinda high.

I thought you wanted women to be bare foot and pregnant? kinda conflicting huh??

Did Sienna just accuse you hating women? Were they her exact words?

He's said he hates women before, probably using different terminology though like despise IDK but yeah, it's not like I'm randomly saying it out of the blue.

Another possibility is that the situation MAY of been in a 'grey' area of what is rape and what is not. They do exist. Some are very clearly rape, some it's not so obvious, like
When someone ASSUMES consent is given when it was not clearly given and they just go for it. Again you'd have to probe her for more information and in the current circumstance of how you clearly are highly insensitive and demonstrate a lack of empathy toward her, I'd doubt it's a good idea lol.
Please do not mistake my advisement of women being pregnant, barefoot, and in the kitchen as a desire to have such a woman.

If women want to sit around and make a bunch of babies, when they don't have the available resources to care for it or protect it as it grows, then they should be back in the he, letting men provide.

Women didn't want that. They wanted EQUALITY, but don't want to put in the work to ne an "EQUAL".

They want careers and children, at the exact same time. Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that, and now women wail and cry, "It's not fair! I shouldn't lose my job because I got pregnant and had to miss 6 months for child care reasons!"

Well, you consensually had sex, without a contraceptive. The responsibility is EQUAL to the man you are raking over the coals, for child support.

They wail and scream, "You don't know what it is like, to be a single mom, having to work full time and then come home and raise your child."

You're right. I don't know what that is like, but I do know what the U.S Department of Labor says about cost of childcare and I know what parenting magazines and parents around me say about the time and commitment is required, to raise a child.

I am smart enough to know that most jobs in my area don't pay enough salary to support a child, and require more time at the job, than I would have available to effectively raise my children.

Therefore, I CHOOSE not to have them.

But, women could careless to consider any of these aspects, because if they don't have kids, they start getting pressured by all the women around them, to start having children.

Since we all know women are more concerned about what other people think, as opposed to most men that could give a shit less, eventually they will sucker some douchebag into knocking them up, and then play the victim card the whole time his loser a** is not paying his court-mandated child support and dumped her a** the minute she showed him the pregnancy test result.

Given that it has a 30% chance of being someone else 's child, anyway, I would dump her a** too. I wouldn't even sign the birth certificate. I would make her pay for a lawyer and file the motion in a family court, to force me to a DNA test.

Well, that is, IF I were able to still have them. Thank God, for vasectomies.

1/3/2016 7:36:23 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
Please do not mistake my advisement of women being pregnant, barefoot, and in the kitchen as a desire to have such a woman.

If women want to sit around and make a bunch of babies, when they don't have the available resources to care for it or protect it as it grows, then they should be back in the he, letting men provide.

Women didn't want that. They wanted EQUALITY, but don't want to put in the work to ne an "EQUAL".

They want careers and children, at the exact same time. Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that, and now women wail and cry, "It's not fair! I shouldn't lose my job because I got pregnant and had to miss 6 months for child care reasons!"

Well, you consensually had sex, without a contraceptive. The responsibility is EQUAL to the man you are raking over the coals, for child support.

They wail and scream, "You don't know what it is like, to be a single mom, having to work full time and then come home and raise your child."

You're right. I don't know what that is like, but I do know what the U.S Department of Labor says about cost of childcare and I know what parenting magazines and parents around me say about the time and commitment is required, to raise a child.

I am smart enough to know that most jobs in my area don't pay enough salary to support a child, and require more time at the job, than I would have available to effectively raise my children.

Therefore, I CHOOSE not to have them.

But, women could careless to consider any of these aspects, because if they don't have kids, they start getting pressured by all the women around them, to start having children.

Since we all know women are more concerned about what other people think, as opposed to most men that could give a shit less, eventually they will sucker some douchebag into knocking them up, and then play the victim card the whole time his loser a** is not paying his court-mandated child support and dumped her a** the minute she showed him the pregnancy test result.

Given that it has a 30% chance of being someone else 's child, anyway, I would dump her a** too. I wouldn't even sign the birth certificate. I would make her pay for a lawyer and file the motion in a family court, to force me to a DNA test.

Well, that is, IF I were able to still have them. Thank God, for vasectomies.

I agree 100%...Thank God for vasectomies!

1/3/2016 10:24:18 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

This just comes back to america sucking.
My country doesn't suck lol

1/3/2016 11:46:30 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,071)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

The OP is still male isn't He?

1/4/2016 2:07:51 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Give it enough time, and it will. You sound, in these forums, just like se of those American Feminist women. You believe the lies, that women's liberals are selling, and are unacknowledging of the ramifications.

Women made all these changes, expecting men to change. But, you see, men don't change. We are who we are, and if you don't like that, sucks to be you.

1/4/2016 3:51:10 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

Women made all these changes, expecting men to change. But, you see, men don't change. We are who we are, and if you don't like that, sucks to be you.

I acknowledge that some of the changes aren't good or fair like alimony for example but there is more good than not.

Most men have no issue with any of this and go about their business as usual.
There were ALWAYS men complaining about the courtship process being difficult etc, that is nothing new. It's actually normal for courting species. There will always be men who find it more difficult, in courting species, to find a mate.

1/4/2016 4:50:09 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from enigmaathand:
Give it enough time, and it will. You sound, in these forums, just like se of those American Feminist women. You believe the lies, that women's liberals are selling, and are unacknowledging of the ramifications.

I disagree....they didn't expect or want men to change. They wanted us to accept these changes in them, whether we like them or not....that's a bit different then wanting us to change.

Nope, they want us to be as we always were....the chivalry, masculine and everything they have always wanted us to be.

and if we changed, they wouldn't accept it.

Well....from what I've gathered in life and what the past was like....men typically followed women's lead. When women in the past had a certain image, men followed that lead.

Well, they changed and now men are following that lead too....but the women don't like it.

All meaning, you can't be treated like an image of the past, if you don't live up to it then....or now.

and that's just how life works....always has been that way and always will be that way.....and it all falls in line with right and wrong and being responsible for your actions and accepting the outcome of your ways....and accepting blame when it applies.

All the things we should be teaching our children....yet they aren't applying that to their own lives.

Sure, wouldn't it be nice, if women could be anything they wanted to be and short change men in the process and be treated and loved like pillow queens.????

But does life work that way in all the other aspects of life? of course not and it won't work in the lives of people either.

1/4/2016 4:51:32 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Thanks for that tidbit..Mizgal.

1/4/2016 9:33:22 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

venuswarrior
New Berlin, WI
38, joined Feb. 2011

Media, Feminism, Consumerism, Narcissism and the juvenile need to be validated by other women

1/4/2016 1:01:49 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from venuswarrior:
Media, Feminism, Consumerism, Narcissism and the juvenile need to be validated by other women
They certainly validate the juveniles, because they sure as shit keep popping more juveniles out every year.....

1/4/2016 10:27:21 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Again you'd have to probe her for more information and in the current circumstance of how you clearly are highly insensitive and demonstrate a lack of empathy toward her, I'd doubt it's a good idea lol.

I have the greatest empathy for ANY woman who was forced upon that didn't test her boundaries. You gotta show some concern for yourself before expecting me to be to be concerned for you.

But this is what I get from you....

No matter WHAT a woman does afterwards she woulda still been raped even if she....

1. Keeps his number to contact him later to socialize.

2. Contact him to argue what he thinks about her as a person.

3. Call him names synonymous with someone who got played and not raped.

And....

4. If she go out with him at a future to dinner and a movie.

5. Send him either a Birthday or Xmas gift to show him she cares.

6. Let him stay at her place with her and her 18yo daughter while his apartment is being painted.

7. Cosign a payday loan for him to refurnish his place.

After all that.... You'll still say "she could still been raped!" But you refuse to see how damn illogical that is. What woman WANTS to keep in touch with a man who raped her when she was a grown woman? Who?

Would you? Yes or No?

1/4/2016 10:34:17 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

renee398
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,739)
Chilhowie, VA
36, joined Jan. 2015

If a woman is raped,most the time,she keeps her distance from all men, she will not take a chance of being around, much less alone with the aggressor. Most of the time,she keeps the secret,withdrawals, but always remains alert.

1/4/2016 10:46:27 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from renee398:
If a woman is raped,most the time,she keeps her distance from all men, she will not take a chance of being around, much less alone with the aggressor. Most of the time,she keeps the secret,withdrawals, but always remains alert.
Thank you. See, there are women out there Doc, that are smart enough to know that this particular female is just pulling the rape card.

I dated a girl, that had been abused and previously raped. She didn't even like me touching her, and I dated her like a full 3-4 years after it had happened. She would flinch, when I would reach out to hug her or show any form of affection.

1/4/2016 11:07:49 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

@ bee and enigma:

Actually you're both right. Allow me to explain....

In this country (and those who admire american woman and support them) women are like children. They want what they with NO COGNITIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THEIR CHOICES!

On one hand they say "I like / want a man that can cry bcuz that means he's in touch with his feelings blah blah!" But then cut the throat of his ego and emasculate him for crying!"

They say they wanna be equals in all rights and wanna be head of house. But complain when....

"The man stays home all day. He lazy, this that and whatever!"

"Still want the man to pay for dinner, open doors and pull out chairs. But sthey REFUSE to do those things for men!"

They still won't take out the trash, cut trees down or go deal with the intruder at 2am.

They promote, condone and encourage homosexuality but would never date a gay man.

They say they want a good man but bash his brains out for having principles, ethics, standards, rules and morals.

They say they want honesty and loyalty but worship a Gov't build on lies and murder.

Women get a kick outta having men do one thing THEN do the complete opposite. To perform like circus monkeys for their amusement. This gives them a sense of "power and control" over who SUPPOSE to be the stronger gender.

1/4/2016 11:13:06 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from venuswarrior:

Amen!

And just when some women accused me of having this thought all by myself. Like nobody else saw this but me.

1/5/2016 12:27:57 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

I disagree.
Just because they don't 'hate' or avoid the rapist doesn't mean they aren't raped.

My mum works in an area where she frequently comes into contact with women and children that have been sexually abused and some quite badly. They respond in different ways. Some avoid the perpetrator, but not always. Sometimes it is their father and usually, like high % of the time it is someone very close in the family. There are ones where it is generational, the grandfather raping the kids then the kids end up raping their kids and it just keeps continuing (yeah that actually happened).

You presume they avoid them or keep the hell away from them and they must treat with contempt for the rape to be 'true' but this is
INCORRECT.

1/5/2016 4:25:39 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
heart04
Cibolo, TX
46, joined Dec. 2015

They promote, condone and encourage homosexuality but would never date a gay man.

How would a woman date a gay man? Gay men like other men, not women.

1/5/2016 4:28:59 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
heart04
Cibolo, TX
46, joined Dec. 2015

Quote from enigmaathand:
Thank you. See, there are women out there Doc, that are smart enough to know that this particular female is just pulling the rape card.

I dated a girl, that had been abused and previously raped. She didn't even like me touching her, and I dated her like a full 3-4 years after it had happened. She would flinch, when I would reach out to hug her or show any form of affection.

Yes, I think most women who had been raped would be leary about being around other men. Rape would have a tremendous negative affect on a woman.

1/5/2016 6:11:29 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

I disagree.
Just because they don't 'hate' or avoid the rapist doesn't mean they aren't raped.

My mum works in an area where she frequently comes into contact with women and children that have been sexually abused and some quite badly. They respond in different ways. Some avoid the perpetrator, but not always. Sometimes it is their father and usually, like high % of the time it is someone very close in the family. There are ones where it is generational, the grandfather raping the kids then the kids end up raping their kids and it just keeps continuing (yeah that actually happened).

You presume they avoid them or keep the hell away from them and they must treat with contempt for the rape to be 'true' but this is
INCORRECT.

I'm sorry but you're showing your stupidity again. I'm not talking about some little girl who was molested by a family, who's scared, only, have no one she feel will believe her and have NO CHOICE but to be in contact with the perpetrator.

I'm talking about....

A GROWN A** WOMAN, 48YRS OF AGE, WHO'S OLDEST CHILD IS 18, WITH GREY HAIR ON HER PUSS¥, PAYS HER OWN BILLS AND WAS DEFINATELY HAVING SEX ON HER OWN BEFORE YOUR A** WAS BORN!

Stop playing with me sweet!

You know damn well I'm not talking about just ANY rape victim. I'm talking about someone specifically I know and specific facts SHE GAVE ME about the situation. Seriously, stop the stupidity please!

1/5/2016 6:27:43 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from heart04:
Yes, I think most women who had been raped would be leary about being around other men. Rape would have a tremendous negative affect on a woman.

WAIT A MINUTE NOW... You're right! It would make a rape victim leary of men. BUT IT'S THE SAME GUY WHO SUPPISE TO HAVE RAPED HER! She leaned THE RAPIST number for social interaction. She contacted THE RAPUST after she was raped to have a conversation about his "opinion" of her. Then txtd me to justify her social status and defend herself against THE RAPIST calling her ghetto. Then called THE RAPIST a "pretty muf**ka" sarcastically.

Really?

And as far as the gay thing? You made my point for me.

Women encourage, condone and support gay's but wouldn't date a gay man. Seems kinda backward a** doesn't it? I never see men encouraging women NOT TO WANT THEM! But they complain there's no good men while pushing them to the other side. That like throwing away good food then complain there's nothing to eat.

1/5/2016 6:57:47 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
heart04
Cibolo, TX
46, joined Dec. 2015

Who says women condone & support being gay? You? Some women do as do some men, even if they are straight. I don't condone it, but I would not & don't treat any people who are gay poorly. That is wrong. It doesn't mean condoning it though.

I don't know what is going through the mind of the woman you speak about. It does seem like she wouldn't have any contact with someone who raped her. But everyone reacts to trauma differently.

Why are you even still friends with her since you don't think she's telling the truth about being raped?

1/5/2016 7:45:24 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Doc....If I was a woman and saw all the stupid things men do to try and get a woman.

Hell...I'd think they are stupid too.....