Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meag personal

The very best dating internet sites offer you a lot of wide variety and privacy, amongst other capabilities. datehookup join The best outfit for every day this week! FEMAIL reveals this season s greatest trends to embrace in the Seeking to use and app from our app, develops, google maps or social media and so on. best place to get laid in jamaica Those apps only enable u to get to know Strangers or people today that you did not have possibility to talk in real life.

portland hookup sites

Tinder then utilizes the GPS on your mobile telephone to search for nearby Tinder customers. dating sites in des moines What ensues is the first proper slutty phase of my adult life. Here are 20 Should Know on the web dating concerns to ask ahead of meeting so this doesn t retain happening. dating polish women Some of the most lasting connections I had came from me taking a opportunity on men and women who cracked one superior joke and then followed up with don t suppose you re cost free later? It s fine to take your time to choose no matter whether you want to invest the work into meeting a person, and it s equally fine to dive straight in if you re feeling spontaneous.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/12/2016 6:14:11 PM Men need to take care of there lady  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Don't ask them for anything. That will piss them off, too. Because then, you are showing her you don't need her.

What really, REALLY pisses them off os this one: You ask them for any favor, and they selfishly tell you no. Or, they deny you sex because you only got them gold earrings for valentine's day, instead of platinum.

So, when they start asking you for things, start telling them no, right back. All women support equality, until that means they have to show equal work in the relationship, and accept equal responsibility.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/12/2016 6:19:02 PM Men need to take care of there lady  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,799)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

men

1/12/2016 6:33:21 PM Men need to take care of there lady  

ranconteur2012
Richmond, TX
56, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from jester0011:
men need to work,,pay the bills,be the provider while the women cook and clean the house doing things they are more suited for.whats wrong with u men?
The following is an example of a dogmatic and rigid male who is not comfortable with women having the same status and position in society.Most men do not make sufficient funds to actually take care of a wife and children and many women are not content to be stay at home mothers. Many couples are not able to opt out of dual breadwinners as economics dictates lifestyle and two income paychecks are the norm... This desire to revert back to 1950 is a type of illusory reality of a time when life was simpler and men and womens role were more rigidly defined much to the dismay of some men who want to relocate to 1950 sad and not likely to happen

1/12/2016 7:25:54 PM Men need to take care of there lady  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from enigmaathand:
Don't ask them for anything. That will piss them off, too. Because then, you are showing her you don't need her.

What really, REALLY pisses them off os this one: You ask them for any favor, and they selfishly tell you no. Or, they deny you sex because you only got them gold earrings for valentine's day, instead of platinum.

So, when they start asking you for things, start telling them no, right back. All women support equality, until that means they have to show equal work in the relationship, and accept equal responsibility.

I did that once (telling her no) right there is an excuse for to find a guy that will . You know that is the phrase ( what's 1 man trash is another man treasure).

1/12/2016 7:43:24 PM Men need to take care of there lady  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

poor ladies

1/12/2016 9:07:23 PM Men need to take care of there lady  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
My back has been left bleeding before.

I'm not just any sign of the zodiac, I'm the 8th sign of the zodiac.

Scorpio Man and Libra Woman

The Scorpio man and Libra woman’s romance is an idealistic one which works reasonably well on paper. On practice, however, this water/air couple will need some patience to work out the kinks in their relationship.

You might think that the gentle Libra woman would be intimidated by the Scorpio man’s power, but she isn’t. She is stronger than she looks, and she will merely shake her head and go back to reading her book when one of his sulks sets in. He likes this in her – he struggles with women who go to pieces when he gets cross. You also might think that the intense Scorpio man would soon bore of the Libra woman’s slightly superficial preoccupations – but he doesn’t. He probes and guides and brings out the deeper elements of her ideas, and truly appreciates them. Scorpio man Libra woman compatibility is actually better on a mental level than a physical one, where the Scorpio man’s lustful nature is slightly too much for the Libra woman’s airy, romantic ideals.

This zodiac gave me a good laugh. Hope it gives you one.

I've never met a male Scorpio before. I just know to avoid Aquarius' and Taurus'. Oh and male Libra's.

The more I read about you... the more it all makes sense. You do brood as much as Batman. What's your Chinese zodiac?

1/13/2016 12:04:25 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

The Year of the Rat: 1980

1/13/2016 2:25:14 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from lilbigmomma:
I'd love to stay at home, cook and clean, and watch my children grow. I have no quams with the whole barefoot and prego thing #shrugs. Beats tha hell outta punching some damn clock. If alls I had to do was feed my family and f**k the shit outta my husband in a clean house, that he provided, there'd be no complaints from me. Id do it in heels with a smile #shrugs #domesticated

^^^^^^^^^^^truth right here.

Its like I've said before....if all I had to do was take care of a house and kids until they went to school.

It be like winning the lottery and back in the day when kids all were out of the house by 18....when a woman hit 40 , she was literally retired.

Its good to see a woman to confirm all of this.

well done....honesty for once around here....and from a women too....amazing!!!!

1/13/2016 2:51:19 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

My jaw dropped, as well, Bee.

1/13/2016 2:52:45 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,633)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from easttowest72:
I feel bad for your exwife. I can tell you were a tough man to live with. Your dad should have taught you what being a man is all about.

But if women claim to be equals then that makes your retort very hypocritical doesn't it?

1/13/2016 2:56:52 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ivaiva:
This is your god Dr, my god hasn't defined those roles.

Well the "God" feminist worship is call Sam. lol U.S. Gov't

I don't worship that so-called God (Gov't).

1/13/2016 2:59:54 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ivaiva:
You have to be happy for them because they like to work and have careers.

You see jester? Didn't I tell you women would disagree with this?

Was I right? Or do I need to keep pointing out multiple disagreements?

1/13/2016 3:56:47 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
Oh, so you have married an American woman. Even I could have told you that would be a mistake....

BINGO AMIGO!!!

1/13/2016 4:01:30 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ivaiva:
We actually enjoy it and prefer to work instead of staying home.

And that's why our home are in the constant state of chaos now. Bcuz women abandoned and neglected their responsibility to it. Men HAVE TO WORK regardless of his relationship status.

1/13/2016 4:11:21 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from nyythawk:
I get cha... you're one of those 1930's kind of guys. No problem. Now you just need to find yourself a 1930's kind of woman.

Even in the 1930's women jobs, lots of jobs. But jobs more suitable for their nature.

Teachers, waitresses, switchboard operators, nurses, file clerks, etc.

See all women didn't want marriage, some didn't want kids either and that was fine. So they had PLENTY of jobs they get to work. They overstepped their boundaries when trying to FORCE themselves among men in every possible way INCLUDING head of the family.

1/13/2016 5:04:26 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:
The truth only hurts when you spend a long time avoiding it.

I like to face my ugly truths because I hate living in denial.

I respect you enough to be honest with you Bumblebee. You know what I look like because I've been lurking here on and off since 2007 under different accounts.

I made this account to come back and have a place where I can safely spew my bullshit and not have it linked to me and held against me in anyway.

I'm venting. I know not everything is fact, but I need a toilet to slop all of this shit into so I can flush and try to move on.

Also, when you're a female here with a picture... Your profile could say "I hate men. I've killed 50 of them, and I'm HIV positive" and you'll still get about 10 messages daily that say "Hey qt."

So basically, I'm hiding behind my anonymity while I empty out my venom sacks.

Even though I totally despise everything you mentioned I have the greatest respect and admiration for your being woman enough to openly admit it.

Sienna could learn a lot from you about self honesty.

But I figured that as much anyway when you'd give ME a hard time just for the thrill of argumentative Kombat.

1/13/2016 5:11:03 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from digital_knight:
Yep so she can f**k your best friend and or her male best friend while you are gone to work .

Yeah what about that? What about sneaking women did on their men when men went to work? They'll even use the excuse "Well you're never home, you work all the time!

Seriously?

1/13/2016 5:18:49 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from soulflight:
Partners need to take care of each other.

Right! By doing their individual parts. He provides the house, she organizes it. He bring food home, she cook it. He brings money home, she pays the bills on time, etc.

1/13/2016 5:24:36 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
Right! By doing their individual parts. He provides the house, she organizes it. He bring food home, she cook it. He brings money home, she pays the bills on time, etc.
i have to give this guy credit.he sounds like a man who treats his partner well.

1/13/2016 5:28:11 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
Yes, OP, women can do all of those things and men, like this guy, have allowed those very same women to neuter him to the point he can only lick their boot heels, and pray that eventually one will lower her standards to below sea level, giving him an opportunity, to give her the best 45 seconds of her life....

:laughing::
Below sea-level!?

That was a good one.

1/13/2016 5:37:36 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from lilbigmomma:
I'd love to stay at home, cook and clean, and watch my children grow. I have no quams with the whole barefoot and prego thing #shrugs. Beats tha hell outta punching some damn clock. If alls I had to do was feed my family and f**k the shit outta my husband in a clean house, that he provided, there'd be no complaints from me. Id do it in heels with a smile #shrugs #domesticated

Bravo baby!!!

Try telling this to Sienna.

1/13/2016 6:04:39 AM Men need to take care of there lady  
ltlwing
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,377)
Winchester, OH
52, joined Oct. 2013

Come on....staying at home is not a reality for some women. Although it sounds good to some men....some women are not into the entitlement thingy some men seem to possess.

Times have changed!...some of us have to work. We don't come home after work sitting flat on our asses at the end of a work day...considering our job to be done! ...there is kids to be fed and housework to do besides.
I have seen time and time again ...how women are expected to do more...even working.

1/13/2016 7:09:13 AM Men need to take care of there lady  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Even though I totally despise everything you mentioned I have the greatest respect and admiration for your being woman enough to openly admit it.

Sienna could learn a lot from you about self honesty.

But I figured that as much anyway when you'd give ME a hard time just for the thrill of argumentative Kombat.

She's still at that hopeful age where anything is possible and your tits are perky and cum tastes like gummy bears and all that happy shit. The world hasn't beaten the hope from her yet.

And as for your very last statement. Here is my unamused face.

There are two sides to every argument and I like to play devil's advocate. The more I'm exposed to you and Enigma's side of things, the more I can understand how you guys manage to see and feel how you do and the more I notice the same bullshit in my gender as well.

1/13/2016 7:10:30 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

If that were the magic formula for every couple, there would be no conflict or single people. Life isn't that simple or boring. Every person is unique in their gifts and desires, therefor each "compatible" partnership will have their own balance.

1/13/2016 7:14:32 AM Men need to take care of there lady  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
The Year of the Rat: 1980

Yes, it all makes sense. You are quite clever. Sometimes too clever for your own good.

I'm year of the Dragon 1988, so earth dragon.

So hows life treating you?

Any lady friends that are the exception to the pack?

1/13/2016 8:06:28 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Of course not. I live in the most feminist state, of the entire US: Ohio.

Most of the women, in my state follow this pattern of behavior:
1. Hit pre teen years and start having sex more times a day, than most of the adults(The local mews in my area just did a story on STDs, and found females as young as 10 being diagnosed with STDs)
2. During the teen years they get knocked up, which emancipates them due to ORC giving the unmarried mother full custody.

3. Sometime they do actually graduate, but it they don't, they apply for welfare and get extra cash assistance, for going to GED courses.

4. After getting their GED, they typically file for assistance, to get their STNA license and get their courses paid for by my tax dollars.

5. Over the next twenty years or so, they will usually have at least two or three more kids, all by different dads, while still hammering all of them for tax-free child support.

6. Most of them are knocked up by women-beating, drug dealing shit bags, with no goals in life, that will spend most his life behind bars.

And then there is me watching all this happen, everyday, for the last 15 years and it has only gotten worse, but Feminism is great and we should all be voting Liberal, and since I don't I must just be an oppressive, misogynistic, abusive, woman hater.

1/13/2016 8:21:09 AM Men need to take care of there lady  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Ever thought about moving to another state?

1/13/2016 8:46:47 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

My home is completely paid off. I have no interest to move to another state, start a 30-year mortgage or have to lease/rent a place, especially just for the purpose of finding a decent woman that doesn't have children.

Economically speaking, that would be stupid. Doing it to find a woman would be even dumber.

Yes, I have weighed my options and considered the positives and negatives.

1/13/2016 9:06:43 AM Men need to take care of there lady  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I'd stay put for that reason too.

Well what's there to do in Ohio?

I play video games, read, and enjoy being a hermit. The older I get the more I despise human interaction save for a few friends here and there.

1/13/2016 9:33:24 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from kungfu_candy:

I play video games, read, and enjoy being a hermit. The older I get the more I despise human interaction save for a few friends here and there.

You can do all that anywhere in any State.

1/13/2016 10:00:04 AM Men need to take care of there lady  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

You can do all that anywhere in any State.

Hell yeah you can.

I'm doing it in a different country.

But should I choose to venture out. I can at least hit the strip and watch all the male hookers.

What can you do in Ohio when your usual forms of entertainment aren't enough.

1/13/2016 10:02:09 AM Men need to take care of there lady  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,071)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Go down to the Miami River and look at the ice floe?

1/13/2016 10:51:13 AM Men need to take care of there lady  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,071)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Men take care of their own business.

1/13/2016 12:11:40 PM Men need to take care of there lady  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from soulflight:
If that were the magic formula for every couple, there would be no conflict or single people. Life isn't that simple or boring. Every person is unique in their gifts and desires, therefor each "compatible" partnership will have their own balance.

You make it seem like I said LIfe and your relationship will be perfect if you just do this.... and I never did. Cmon now! Magic formula? Are you kidding me?

Imma ask you the same question Sienna literally ducked for 8-10 pages....

It's 2am, you and your man here someone break in. One of you will grab the gun (a weapon) and go deal with the intruder and the other will call the cops and stay with the kids.

Who deals with the intruder and who stays with the kids and call the cops?

1/13/2016 12:38:58 PM Men need to take care of there lady  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Hell yeah you can.

I'm doing it in a different country.

But should I choose to venture out. I can at least hit the strip and watch all the male hookers.

What can you do in Ohio when your usual forms of entertainment aren't enough.

Hmm move near to Cleveland or Cincinnati I am sure they have those type of people almost everywhere.

1/13/2016 12:44:08 PM Men need to take care of there lady  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

You make it seem like I said LIfe and your relationship will be perfect if you just do this.... and I never did. Cmon now! Magic formula? Are you kidding me?

It's 2am, you and your man here someone break in. One of you will grab the gun (a weapon) and go deal with the intruder and the other will call the cops and stay with the kids.

Who deals with the intruder and who stays with the kids and call the cops?

Not at all, YOU are the one who condemns women for not being what YOU desire and then translates that belief across American society. Any woman who disagrees with anything you say is deemed a feminist/feminazi and any man who disagrees with you is "not a man"

nobody is ducking the question, it's that your scenario proves nothing. Additionally, there is no "discussing" anything with you.

In a traditional, heterosexual partnership, typically the man..but again, what does that prove or support? It doesn't even address the realities of the "nuclear" family in current society.

1/13/2016 12:47:04 PM Men need to take care of there lady  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Hmm move near to Cleveland or Cincinnati I am sure they have those type of people almost everywhere.

The men here fit my aesthetics.

But thank you kindly for the suggestions.

1/13/2016 12:56:37 PM Men need to take care of there lady  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from kungfu_candy:
The men here fit my aesthetics.

But thank you kindly for the suggestions.

Ok but I don't understand why you rather sit around play video games all day instead of being in relationship with one of them ?

1/13/2016 1:24:26 PM Men need to take care of there lady  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Ok but I don't understand why you rather sit around play video games all day instead of being in relationship with one of them ?

Well aside from my 2016 resolution (no more men), I have nothing left to give.

I'm tired of chasing. I'm tired of being rejected. I'm tired of waiting for my combo breaker. I'm tired of the emotional roller-coaster of finding someone who likes me but then meets any of my friends and falls madly in love with them. I'm tired of being the last resort after the first resort chewed them up and spit them out. I'm tired of men wanting me to be perfect while they give chances to the most imperfect women they can find. I'm tired of being tired.

I don't care about love, relationships, romance, etc. I finally have my closure. Not everyone is meant to be a millionaire and some people aren't destined to experience relationships.

I have 98% of happiness and I've spent 11 long dead years ignoring it for the 2% that I don't have.

It's time to stop worrying about what I'll never have and start enjoying and appreciating what I do.

So starts my solo adventure. I'm lazy so this basically means me shamelessly indulging in all my guilty pleasures: reading, video games, internet, cooking, studying, coloring, window shopping, exploring on my own, playing with makeup, writing stories, saving for trips and vacations, discovering the uncharted territories of exotic desserts... You get the point.

I may not be able to control my romantic destiny but I can choose whether or not to entertain it. I'm turning in my immediate notice. I am done.

1/13/2016 1:31:22 PM Men need to take care of there lady  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

sit around play video games all day instead of being in relationship with one of them ?

Video games are beast

1/13/2016 2:27:14 PM Men need to take care of there lady  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from ltlwing:
Come on....staying at home is not a reality for some women. Although it sounds good to some men....some women are not into the entitlement thingy some men seem to possess.

Times have changed!...some of us have to work. We don't come home after work sitting flat on our asses at the end of a work day...considering our job to be done! ...there is kids to be fed and housework to do besides.
I have seen time and time again ...how women are expected to do more...even working.
Women criticize and ridicule men, that sit at home all day as being "losers". There are men that can cook, clean, and organize a home and do all those things women used to do. Women don't want that man. He is a "loser" to them, because he ain't working and adding money to the home, like women still feel "entitled" to, DESPITE times changing and women being allowed to overtake our high paying jobs.

If you don't like the EQUAL RESPONSIBILITIES of being like a MAN, then maybe your gender shouldn't have fought for it and you all should get your asses back in the kitchen.

1/13/2016 2:31:51 PM Men need to take care of there lady  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Scorpio Man and Libra Woman

The Scorpio man and Libra woman’s romance is an idealistic one which works reasonably well on paper. On practice, however, this water/air couple will need some patience to work out the kinks in their relationship.

You might think that the gentle Libra woman would be intimidated by the Scorpio man’s power, but she isn’t. She is stronger than she looks, and she will merely shake her head and go back to reading her book when one of his sulks sets in. He likes this in her – he struggles with women who go to pieces when he gets cross. You also might think that the intense Scorpio man would soon bore of the Libra woman’s slightly superficial preoccupations – but he doesn’t. He probes and guides and brings out the deeper elements of her ideas, and truly appreciates them. Scorpio man Libra woman compatibility is actually better on a mental level than a physical one, where the Scorpio man’s lustful nature is slightly too much for the Libra woman’s airy, romantic ideals.

This zodiac gave me a good laugh. Hope it gives you one.

I've never met a male Scorpio before. I just know to avoid Aquarius' and Taurus'. Oh and male Libra's.

The more I read about you... the more it all makes sense. You do brood as much as Batman. What's your Chinese zodiac?
I dated a Feminist Libra woman. I'll never touch another Libra woman, so long as I am breathing, unless I am in a hospital dying and I am asking her to finish me by unplugging my life support. I hate materialistic females, almost as much as I hate the American government, and Libra is the worst sign for materialism(Taurus is a very close 2nd). Diplomacy has its place, and Libra is a very diplomatic sign, however when you need the brutal honesty that Scorpio requires, putting on diplomatic facade is just gonna make the relationship that much worse between the two of them.

1/13/2016 3:13:58 PM Men need to take care of there lady  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Well aside from my 2016 resolution (no more men), I have nothing left to give.

I'm tired of chasing. I'm tired of being rejected. I'm tired of waiting for my combo breaker. I'm tired of the emotional roller-coaster of finding someone who likes me but then meets any of my friends and falls madly in love with them. I'm tired of being the last resort after the first resort chewed them up and spit them out. I'm tired of men wanting me to be perfect while they give chances to the most imperfect women they can find. I'm tired of being tired.

I don't care about love, relationships, romance, etc. I finally have my closure. Not everyone is meant to be a millionaire and some people aren't destined to experience relationships.

I have 98% of happiness and I've spent 11 long dead years ignoring it for the 2% that I don't have.

It's time to stop worrying about what I'll never have and start enjoying and appreciating what I do.

So starts my solo adventure. I'm lazy so this basically means me shamelessly indulging in all my guilty pleasures: reading, video games, internet, cooking, studying, coloring, window shopping, exploring on my own, playing with makeup, writing stories, saving for trips and vacations, discovering the uncharted territories of exotic desserts... You get the point.

ok

1/13/2016 3:18:10 PM Men need to take care of there lady  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:

There are three things, you can do, in Ohio.

1. Drink Beer
2. Do drugs
3. Sleep around.

Other than that, I am a hermit, anymore. I have an Xbox 360, almost every Call of Duty, in the collection and rechargeable controller batteries. The personal hotspot feature combined with u limited cellular data saves on the expense of having to have home internet, considerably.

1/13/2016 8:23:53 PM Men need to take care of there lady  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ltlwing:

wouldnt u feel better if u just did house work?

1/13/2016 8:33:51 PM Men need to take care of there lady  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

I think she would feel a lot better, with a good hard, athletic romp on the sack, but she will probably argue that, too.

1/13/2016 9:21:26 PM Men need to take care of there lady  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

And that's why our home are in the constant state of chaos now. Bcuz women abandoned and neglected their responsibility to it. Men HAVE TO WORK regardless of his relationship status.

The man doesn't have to work if the woman is working. He can stay home and straighten the chaos. Or the man can work and the woman stays home. Or they both work.

Depends on what everybody personally likes.

1/13/2016 10:28:41 PM Men need to take care of there lady  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
I dated a Feminist Libra woman. I'll never touch another Libra woman, so long as I am breathing, unless I am in a hospital dying and I am asking her to finish me by unplugging my life support. I hate materialistic females, almost as much as I hate the American government, and Libra is the worst sign for materialism(Taurus is a very close 2nd). Diplomacy has its place, and Libra is a very diplomatic sign, however when you need the brutal honesty that Scorpio requires, putting on diplomatic facade is just gonna make the relationship that much worse between the two of them.

See, the only other Libra female I've ever met was my grandma and in highschool my best friend.

I'm a late bloomer in my materialistic ways. I grew up an iconaclast so I HATED brand names. I still do. I refuse to purchase apple products because if I want some f**king accessories I'll go to the jewelry store. I want a damn phone and mp3 player. That's it. Who cares if you're wearing Viktor Rolfe if it smells like shit on you? Who cares if your mascara is Chanel if it looks like shit on you?

I'm confused on what makes a person materialistic because for the longest time I thought it meant you only cared about material things, brand names, and price tags.

I've been pretty lucky in having good friends who literally force expensive shit on me like purses. Why does a purse need to be $500 dollars? My best friend from college comes from wealth, but she's a Pisces. Her boyfriend is a rich Gemini so he wants her with the best so she says I have to have the best if she has to so I get my expensive designer purses from her. I treasure them because they come from my friend. They hands with my cheap babies that were gifts as well.

I used to work in the Duty Free Store so I was gifted luxury cosmetics and fragrances. I do realize that fragrances are worth the price because of the unique scents and longevity. However expensive makeup is usually a rip off. I can buy a Japanese lipstick for $5 American dollars that is all around better than the $32 Chanel lipstick. Skincare is sometimes worth it depending on how ravaged your skin is. I been taking care of my skin seriously since I turned 20 so I'm not at that point where I have to pay La Mer $$$$.

I don't understand how people feel special because of a name. I care more about the quality of the product. And I usually can ALWAYS find something in the drugstore that does wonders before I have to go to the department store and put down cash.

But I call myself materialistic because I collect. I like to treat myself to a makeup item now and then. Especially if it's on sale.

Taurus just accumulate shit and think that their taste is the best taste.

Leo's are pretty f**king materialistic.

I think the diplomacy comes from us not wanting to hurt loved ones. I stop being a diplomat and turn into a terrorist REAL quick when I feel like I'm being attacked. No one in my family argues with me because I can skillfully use the truth like a murder weapon. This is why I like honesty so much and am honest with myself. So many people try to escape who/what they are and then try to talk shit about others. I face what I am so you can't hurt me, but 9 times out of 10 I'm sure I can say on truthful sentence that will have you peg me out to be a monster.

My boss has lost the benefit of the diplomat. My tongue hurts from not picking his- uber sensitive, in denial, can dish it out but definitely can f**king take it, always f**king wrong but insists it's you- a** apart. I can be kind and brutally honest but if I see someone in rose tinted lenses there might not be anything brutal to the honesty I see.

Long post is long.

1/13/2016 10:33:59 PM Men need to take care of there lady  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
There are three things, you can do, in Ohio.

1. Drink Beer
2. Do drugs
3. Sleep around.

Other than that, I am a hermit, anymore. I have an Xbox 360, almost every Call of Duty, in the collection and rechargeable controller batteries. The personal hotspot feature combined with u limited cellular data saves on the expense of having to have home internet, considerably.

Do you ever venture outside of that genre? I've been sticking to RPG's because they give me the freedom and storyline I need.

But I used to do it all, especially horror and fighting.

1/13/2016 11:32:37 PM Men need to take care of there lady  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Do you ever venture outside of that genre? I've been sticking to RPG's because they give me the freedom and storyline I need.

But I used to do it all, especially horror and fighting.
I used to have thousands of dollars, in various video games. A stupid heroin addict broke into my house and stole ALL of it. The only reason, I have some of my games and my Xbox 360 was because I took the police report to a pawn shop amd had them check the serial number.

I had so many games and DVDs stolen, that the POS had to carry them out in a 35 gallon trash bag, that he used from under my sink.

F**ker stole two of my collector guns, too. The two guns were combined value of almost $4,000.

1/14/2016 4:18:47 AM Men need to take care of there lady  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
I used to have thousands of dollars, in various video games. A stupid heroin addict broke into my house and stole ALL of it. The only reason, I have some of my games and my Xbox 360 was because I took the police report to a pawn shop amd had them check the serial number.

I had so many games and DVDs stolen, that the POS had to carry them out in a 35 gallon trash bag, that he used from under my sink.

F**ker stole two of my collector guns, too. The two guns were combined value of almost $4,000.

That sucks. I'm so sorry to hear that. I'd want that f**ker dead. Yes over video games. I don't pity scum or show them any compassion.

That shady f**king pawn shop dude probably was in on it. You have to show him a police report but he willingly purchased stolen shit from an obvious junkie? GTFOH.

Maybe he was stupid enough to shoot himself. Were they loaded?

1/14/2016 4:40:30 AM Men need to take care of there lady  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

Also I answered your shitty Question, if you missed it that's on you

1/14/2016 5:56:41 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
That sucks. I'm so sorry to hear that. I'd want that f**ker dead. Yes over video games. I don't pity scum or show them any compassion.

That shady f**king pawn shop dude probably was in on it. You have to show him a police report but he willingly purchased stolen shit from an obvious junkie? GTFOH.

Maybe he was stupid enough to shoot himself. Were they loaded?
Yes, they were loaded. Yes, the pawn shop doesn't play by the rules or laws, and they typically deal with junkies. The junkie that stole my stuff, traded my guns to get heroin. So, now they are in the hands of a drug dealer. The junkie is my f**king cousin, that I haven't talked to in 6-7 years. Never even knew he was on drugs. He is facing up to 6 years in prison, for a 2nd degree felony.

I'd rather give him the electric chair, myself, but I am trying my best to NOT take justice into my own hands. He snitched out his drug dealer, when he confessed. So, hopefully the trash will take itself out, when the dealer gets busted. The dealer is already on Federal house arrest and parole. I'm sure he will have no problems hiring a hit on a shot at, lazy, unemployed waste of human life, thieving junkie.

1/14/2016 5:58:14 AM Men need to take care of there lady  
rightguyforu92
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,482)
Lisle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2015

Op Shut up u fool.

[Edited 1/14/2016 5:58:32 AM ]

1/14/2016 8:25:24 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from ivaiva:
The man doesn't have to work if the woman is working. He can stay home and straighten the chaos. Or the man can work and the woman stays home. Or they both work.

Depends on what everybody personally likes.

The man can stay home ?! That is out of the question for most of women here in the States .Wait for most of the women in the entire world . Only way women would accept that if the law or some type medical condition requires him to stay home and not work .

1/14/2016 8:37:07 AM Men need to take care of there lady  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

The man can stay home ?! That is out of the question for most of women here in the States .Wait for most of the women in the entire world . Only way women would accept that if the law or some type medical condition requires him to stay home and not work .

On how many places have you lived so you know what women in the world think?

For many women that work and have carriers it is normal if the men stays home. Especially when there are children. Raising children and taking care of the house is not only women's responsibility. The same as working is not a man-only area.

1/14/2016 8:48:28 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

It just reminds me it's like in order to get a woman either you got to be so great or so f**ked up there is no in between. Just like the middle class is damn near gone. I know a bunch of guys that got fixed income and have mad babies out here by different women .

1/14/2016 8:51:09 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from ivaiva:

For many women that work and have carriers it is normal if the men stays home. Especially when there are children. Raising children and taking care of the house is not only women's responsibility. The same as working is not a man-only area.

I guess talking to people here on the Internet does not count huh ? I have to actually go across seas to get info ?I can't use the Internet right ?

1/14/2016 9:00:30 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from ivaiva:

Now I am Just talking about women here in the states.If any of that is true about how women could feel about a man not working why don't you just ask yourself why there is so many homeless men in the streets?

1/14/2016 9:52:20 AM Men need to take care of there lady  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Now I am Just talking about women here in the states.If any of that is true about how women could feel about a man not working why don't you just ask yourself why there is so many homeless men in the streets?

I think there are way too factors involved with why anyone becomes/remains homeless (male or female) to make that statement.

First, it is necessary to consider aspects of the male gender role that might make men more likely to be homeless: for instance, men’s greater likelihood of being veterans, or the tendency of men to not seek treatment for their mental illnesses and substance abuse. Looking at it without the gender lens risks missing important aspects of gender.

Second, it is necessary not to erase the existence of women who are homeless. Even though men are more likely to be homeless, homelessness is a lot more gender equal than a lot of people present it. The primary causes of homelessness– poverty, lack of affordable housing, unemployment– affect everyone, regardless of gender. A large percentage of the increase in homeless families is probably caused by the recession: unemployment and lack of affordable housing were the two most commonly cited causes of the increase in homeless families.
Third, it is important to note that there may be reasons why women are more likely to be housed than men that still don’t mean the women are in a particularly good situation. For instance, women are more likely to participate in survival sex in exchange for housing. “Survival sex or homelessness,” however, is one of those dilemmas that really leaves no one in a particularly good situation.

I can not vouch for the accuracy or veracity of this website but I know by way of my own personal and professional work experience that this section I have quoted is spot on. I have been homeless and what resources are available are like the dutch boy sticking his finger in the dam

http://goodmenproject.com/good-feed-blog/why-are-men-more-likely-to-be-homeless/