Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal create account

Please view the Online RESEA Orientation or read the scheduling tool swift reference guide for a step by step description on the RESEA appointment booking procedure. online personals columbus ohio This question is good for the reason that it gives you an notion of that person s targets and life vision. Later, when our daughter s true blind date showed up, I couldn t come out to meet him due to the fact I was nonetheless in the kitchen laughing. a40316 Yes, you will have to attend your RESEA meetings, even if you function part time.

skipthegames con

Every day at noon, males will get a curated list of girls in their location. lakeland chat line Our selection of the top three finest web pages & apps for senior dating is eHarmony, Ashley Madison, and SilverSingles without a doubt. I am certain I am not the initial particular person to say some thing about this But why is it everytime I go on to the TR list I m reporting 6 distinctive men and women at a time for dating? I am prepared to assist I never wanna be identified as the Site for underage online dating And I feel Shelley is a beautiful individual & forum member but I disagree with her on the dangers. is onenightfriend a legitimate website The day of the festival, we had a quite very good time together, but I realized I wasn t seriously feeling it and this most likely wasn t going to be extended term.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/18/2016 5:52:57 PM Got to stir up the pot again  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

Alrighty ladies, there are lots of men on here that accuse us ladies of saying that, "we don't need a man".

List the reasons why you feel like you don't need a man in your life.

Watch and see now. Lots of men going to blast you for whatever you say on here.

Let the controversy begin.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/18/2016 6:35:53 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,203)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

Right now I am finishing up an internship and working, at this point in time I do not have f ucking time. It would be unfair if i started dating someone.

But men cry over anything and everything we do, so it really doesn't matter.

1/18/2016 6:45:11 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (55,818)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Well I'm not gone say I don't need a man, cause then that would put me with the rest of the whiners, so umma keep the pot full and let somebody else come stir it up

1/18/2016 6:46:51 PM Got to stir up the pot again  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

@Picky, at least you realize you don't have time to date, etc.

What I find aggravating is when a man says he wants to date and he really does not have time to do so.

If you can't or unwilling to put the time necessary into dating and starting a relationshp then don't. It really does not matter if you are a man or a woman with regards to this subject.

Oh come on @Packer we gots to whine! We are after all women!

[Edited 1/18/2016 6:48:18 PM ]

1/18/2016 6:50:30 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

I've always needed a man to be my partner. That didn't mean I couldn't get along just fine while I was looking for the right man. I think it's sad that needing each other has become a sign of weakness to so many people.

We are mammals we are supposed to pair up.

[Edited 1/18/2016 6:51:04 PM ]

1/18/2016 6:55:58 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (55,818)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

@mrs holland I don't want to

1/18/2016 7:29:04 PM Got to stir up the pot again  
chairman_drth
Over 1,000 Posts (1,480)
Toronto, ON
46, joined Dec. 2015

oh please

This isn't controversy , this is more of you're probably one of those radical feminist that believes that you dont need men and you want to gather as much allies as possible.

1/18/2016 7:45:39 PM Got to stir up the pot again  
im2thexy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,847)
Belleville, ON
48, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from soulflight:
I've always needed a man to be my partner. That didn't mean I couldn't get along just fine while I was looking for the right man. I think it's sad that needing each other has become a sign of weakness to so many people.

We are mammals we are supposed to pair up.

This...

And I like the fact I get to hog the whole bed....

1/18/2016 7:48:03 PM Got to stir up the pot again  
grneyesrme
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,199)
Sacramento, CA
48, joined Aug. 2013

I haven't lived with a significant other for 20 years. I'm pretty capable of living life on my own & taking care of myself but I want to share my life with a man again.

1/18/2016 7:51:02 PM Got to stir up the pot again  
iheartidiots
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,286)
Grove City, OH
39, joined Feb. 2012

I don't NEED anyone. I want a man to share my life with.

A need is far different than a want. You need air to breathe. You want a man to love and be loved. Share your lives together as two uniquely individuals with respect for each other.

I make my own money. Pay my own bills. But its sad coming home to an empty living room. An empty bed. Love is something we all want. Right?

1/18/2016 8:20:33 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,490)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

Sure they don't need a man! It's right there in their profiles! COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT OF MEN just like that's some sort of virtue. If she's completely independent then she isn't worth my time.

1/18/2016 8:22:58 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,490)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from iheartidiots:
I don't NEED anyone. I want a man to share my life with.

A need is far different than a want. You need air to breathe. You want a man to love and be loved. Share your lives together as two uniquely individuals with respect for each other.

I make my own money. Pay my own bills. But its sad coming home to an empty living room. An empty bed. Love is something we all want. Right?

A man wants to be a woman's hero, not someone to keep her from being lonely til she starts cheating on him. Goddess knows she's not giving the guy any sex or any of HER money to help pay the bills. If she just wants companionship perhaps she should consider getting a dog.

1/18/2016 9:39:22 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

easttowest72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,836)
Bremen, GA
44, joined Sep. 2014

Proof we dont need a man is after we have raised our kids alone.

1/18/2016 9:50:49 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

twining
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,998)
Anderson, SC
24, joined Jun. 2014

I don't need a man because my little old heart just can't take another heart break.

1/19/2016 2:27:04 AM Got to stir up the pot again  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,639)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from ms_holland:

Alrighty ladies, there are lots of men on here that accuse us ladies of saying that, "we don't need a man".

List the reasons why you feel like you don't need a man in your life.

Watch and see now. Lots of men going to blast you for whatever you say on here.

Let the controversy begin.

Who cares?? When a woman says "I do not need a man", then that is all I need to know. She does not have to list reasons why.

1/19/2016 2:54:32 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

roxxygirl00
Calgary, AB
32, joined Jan. 2015

to much drama! simple as that!

1/19/2016 3:45:35 AM Got to stir up the pot again  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,639)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from ms_holland:

There is ONE thing and ONE thing only that women need men for and that is "REPRODUCTION", because a man must provide the needed genetic martial to reproduce. The man does not need to be present, he just needs to provide the needed sperm.

However, medical science is working towards that not even being need. Once they prefect human cloning, you will see an all out effort by women to do away with men forever.

The end for the human male is not far off, and women will rejoice when it happens.

1/19/2016 4:06:15 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Personally...if any feel that way.

It doesn't bother me....it just takes away more of their credibility...and would show an attitude I'd rather avoid.

Sure, we all need men....because without them, everything in our daily life we take for granted would soon disappear.

But, when a woman says that....she means when it comes to love and sex.

Then again...show me a women who can really go her whole life without that.

People need People and love and that's all there is to that.

We just happen to be in a 50 year blip in time, mixed in with the thousands of years, where men created a world, where any dumbass can get a job....the economy rose after ww11, where there were enough jobs to go around and finally easy jobs were created to where even women could do them.

Before that, there were only executive positions that required College and Military service to get them and really super hard jobs.

However where ever I worked where there was women, we men got the harder jobs, and when the women couldn't do something....we had to go over and do that for them....all for the same pay.

Excuse me....but that's nothing to be proud of.

Not if your brought up on real old fashioned principles.

1/19/2016 8:36:43 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,768)
Lucerne, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

The Virgin Mary raised her kid up with out the Sperm Donor being around ...

and then did play sex with some Joe cause she was already pregnant.

Hey ... Jesus ... Who's Your Daddy ???

1/19/2016 8:50:24 AM Got to stir up the pot again  
nyythawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,216)
Denver, CO
53, joined Nov. 2010

I'm not going to blast because I know it's true... women don't NEED a man.

Fact: plenty of women living life without a man. And living large, fine or however you want to say it.

There's utensils you can buy to open jars. There's step ladders, vibrators and dildos.

"Want" and "need" are entirely different things.

1/19/2016 9:45:10 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,800)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from twining:
I don't need a man because my little old heart just can't take another heart break.

Yes you do need a man. You just need one that won't break up with you.

1/19/2016 9:48:53 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,542)
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

Well, I need one. But not just any one, the specific one I'm with. While there is a difference between need and want, there is also a difference between needy and need. There is nothing at all wrong with need and I want to be needed, myself. I want the person I'm with to both need and want me because it's me, not just because I'm a woman, but that I am the woman for him, and you can bet that that's how it is for me. I'll make it clear that he's the one I need and want. I'll never let him think I don't.

Personally, I don't want to be anywhere near someone who runs around spoutin' off about how they don't need a man or a woman because they can do it all by themselves, thank you very much. You want to wave it as some sort of standard or proof of your adulthood, go right ahead, but all it proves to me is that you're not relationship material.

1/19/2016 10:13:55 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from lovethelake17:
Well, I need one. But not just any one, the specific one I'm with. While there is a difference between need and want, there is also a difference between needy and need. There is nothing at all wrong with need and I want to be needed, myself. I want the person I'm with to both need and want me because it's me, not just because I'm a woman, but that I am the woman for him, and you can bet that that's how it is for me. I'll make it clear that he's the one I need and want. I'll never let him think I don't.

Personally, I don't want to be anywhere near someone who runs around spoutin' off about how they don't need a man or a woman because they can do it all by themselves, thank you very much. You want to wave it as some sort of standard or proof of your adulthood, go right ahead, but all it proves to me is that you're not relationship material.

Agreed! Somehow society has become convinced that the term "need" is a sweeping term for the weak. There are many kinds of strength. When two people are able to be vulnerable to each other, that is strength that will in turn, nurture a very special and unique kind of shared strength.

1/19/2016 10:29:47 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

twining
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,998)
Anderson, SC
24, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from mylegsarecold:
Yes you do need a man. You just need one that won't break up with you.

If only it could be that simple. It isn't. It's the element of giving it my all and realizing that the bape at that time just can't give me everything that I'm giving him. The disappointment is heartbreakingly too much.

1/19/2016 10:35:49 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,055)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

yes they do,and men need them,or no one would even be talkin about it..everyone is so afraid,and defensive...i want and need one,the right one of course..wherever she is.

1/19/2016 11:56:34 AM Got to stir up the pot again  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,071)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

If you expect her to be your equal you will never find her.

1/19/2016 7:31:57 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,836)
Red Bluff, CA
67, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from ms_holland:
@Picky, at least you realize you don't have time to date, etc.

What I find aggravating is when a man says he wants to date and he really does not have time to do so.

If you can't or unwilling to put the time necessary into dating and starting a relationshp then don't. It really does not matter if you are a man or a woman with regards to this subject.

could it be it's less a matter of having time to date and more no more time to waste on the particular gal/guy, ya think?

1/19/2016 10:33:25 PM Got to stir up the pot again  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Aren't needs and wants different?

I don't need d*ck in my life, but I'd like it there when I want it.

Making a list like this feels kind of pointless because it can apply to anything.

I don't need greasy fats but I want some.

I don't need another makeup palette but I want one.

1/19/2016 11:42:29 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

flyfish77
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

to be my equal,we all are equal in gods eyes,theres none better,i think some think they are,but,im as good as anyone also...

1/20/2016 2:10:02 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from im2thexy:
This...

And I like the fact I get to hog the whole bed....
What is it with that? Like, is there a psychological thing, with taking all the covers and pillows?

1/20/2016 7:19:29 AM Got to stir up the pot again  
Idleeros
Norcross, GA
28, joined Mar. 2015

A lot are nothing but a bunch of drama kings & act more like women than a man!! I can't deal with it.

1/20/2016 7:53:53 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,799)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

pot stirer

1/20/2016 8:11:15 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,076)
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from Idleeros:
A lot are nothing but a bunch of drama kings & act more like women than a man!! I can't deal with it.

Insulting your own gender to insult the other gender...Love it!

1/20/2016 4:36:00 PM Got to stir up the pot again  
joe4u2explore
Over 2,000 Posts (3,894)
Lombard, IL
49, joined Aug. 2013

1/21/2016 6:00:20 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

dances_in_woods
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,565)
Henderson, TX
49, joined Mar. 2011

I definitely need And want a good one...

1/21/2016 8:36:05 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from Idleeros:
Keep putting Liberal Feminists in office and buying Girl Scout cookies to support your Feminist groups, and you find more and more Feminized men, with no testicles and filled with drama.

Now, you want the "old school" macho man, you better be prepared to be an "old school" feminine female. That is simply how it works. You don't like it? Too bad, so sad. Kick rocks.

1/21/2016 11:49:03 AM Got to stir up the pot again  
nyythawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,216)
Denver, CO
53, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from lovethelake17:

Umm, no. That's a bunch of girly, lovey-dovey bullshyt. You don't NEED a man... not the one you're with nor any other man. And sorry to burst your bubble, but the guy you're with?... he doesn't NEED you either. You WANT eachother, and it is much better that way. But it's NOT a NEED. And if you think it is, then you obviously don't know what "NEED" means.

1/21/2016 1:05:13 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from nyythawk:
Umm, no. That's a bunch of girly, lovey-dovey bullshyt. You don't NEED a man... not the one you're with nor any other man. And sorry to burst your bubble, but the guy you're with?... he doesn't NEED you either. You WANT eachother, and it is much better that way. But it's NOT a NEED. And if you think it is, then you obviously don't know what "NEED" means.

I would never think so much of myself that I felt qualified to tell someone else what they need.

Needs and wants are both separate and intertwined in many ways and in terms of a happy, satisfying and fullfilling life, I need a partner who equally needs me. We were and would have continued to be fine without each other but by ALL measurements, we are better together....and we needed each other to accomplish it.

1/21/2016 6:26:42 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from bumblebee7:
People need People and love and that's all there is to that.

This is a good point.

The only thing that I think I don't need is to be married again.

But... who knows... if I were to fall in love deeply...maybe I'd change my mind.

I think saying that you want love and you don't need love is saying like you don't want water... a life without any love at all is very unsatisfying and dry.

[Edited 1/21/2016 6:29:31 PM ]

1/21/2016 6:33:49 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
I would never think so much of myself that I felt qualified to tell someone else what they need.

Needs and wants are both separate and intertwined in many ways and in terms of a happy, satisfying and fullfilling life, I need a partner who equally needs me. We were and would have continued to be fine without each other but by ALL measurements, we are better together....and we needed each other to accomplish it.
I agree with you telling that guy off.

Idk if I agree with the concept of needing someone else, though. In terms of survival, a resourceful person can care for themselves and survive, without another person.

Since American values and culture seems to have shifted towards a very selfish society, with many people of both genders really only caring about themselves, at some point you kinda realize you are just getting too old to deal with the BS a relationship brings on. And that isn't gender specific.

1/21/2016 8:05:31 PM Got to stir up the pot again  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from cavie59:
Who cares?? When a woman says "I do not need a man", then that is all I need to know. She does not have to list reasons why.

@Cavie, the reversal is also ture: If a man says he does not need a woman, that is all I need to know.

@Lake, I understand what you are saying when you say need. You don't mean it is a necessity to have that person in your life but it is good to have them there to lean on.

On the other hand, a needy person is a clingy person. No than you. Need some breathing space.

1/21/2016 8:41:31 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
I agree with you telling that guy off.

Idk if I agree with the concept of needing someone else, though. In terms of survival, a resourceful person can care for themselves and survive, without another person.

Since American values and culture seems to have shifted towards a very selfish society, with many people of both genders really only caring about themselves, at some point you kinda realize you are just getting too old to deal with the BS a relationship brings on. And that isn't gender specific.

there are all kinds of needs, survival being only one of them.

1/21/2016 8:41:52 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

flyfish77
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

what you dont know is the great pleasure some of us can give,im a great massager etc,o dont ever say you dont need,you do need..i promise..

1/21/2016 8:45:38 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,853)
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

I don't need a women

What's the difference

1/21/2016 10:10:34 PM Got to stir up the pot again  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from xray6:
I don't need a women

What's the difference

But there is a difference if we are talking about the word need as in a necessity.

Many will diagree with me, but this is what I see: If we did not live in an era of technology and grocery stores (all the things we enjoy in a advanced civilization) women would need men to survive.

On the other hand, the men would not.

Women need men as protectors when it is all said and done when you are dealing with cave man conditions.

Just had to say it and stir the pot up some more.

1/21/2016 10:24:23 PM Got to stir up the pot again  
heart_and_soul3
Over 2,000 Posts (3,698)
Sarasota, FL
58, joined Aug. 2014

At this time in my life--I am busy getting rid of things...

My New Year's resolution--To finally move on--and let the past go..

Lots of work involved--Going through closets--throwing things out--And, putting things in the garage for a garage sale...

Downsizing---Finally realized---It was stressing me out too much to keep the house.

Thought I had it figured out where I wanted to buy--But, drove by a place yesterday--I think is a better fit.

Fact is, when you mention work--most men my age--HAUL ASS----

1/22/2016 5:47:38 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,853)
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

Not really

Advancing in technology is a part of human nature.

So of course the rules of society will change as there is no further need for archaic lifestyles.

Women could be so much more than they are. they just choose not to

1/22/2016 5:52:14 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

That requires them to give up the benefits of their "archaic" lifestyles, and take on this thing that women hate more than men: responsibility.

1/22/2016 7:04:59 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Like I said...many needs, physical survival being only one of them. People like to use Maslow but only the parts convenient to their own ideas. Physiology...food, air, water, shelter is the very base of needs..

1/22/2016 7:15:10 AM Got to stir up the pot again  
stregaleonora
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,658)
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

The only things we really need are oxygen to breath, water, food and shelter.

Everything else is just in order to feel better or having fun...

To get a man who is not ok wouldn't be fun right?
So why bother?

No woman really need a man.

Eventually she would enjoy to have the right one.

1/22/2016 8:40:40 AM Got to stir up the pot again  
marriedncheatin
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,789)
Twin Falls, ID
49, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from twining:

If you were lil older and I was lil younger I wouldn't break your heart...I'd just break you

1/22/2016 9:43:40 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,076)
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Any cook knows stirring the pot is a good thing rather than letting things sit and then burn to the bottom of the pan.

1/22/2016 6:57:15 PM Got to stir up the pot again  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from grande_mamon:
Any cook knows stirring the pot is a good thing rather than letting things sit and then burn to the bottom of the pan.

Especially when it comes to a woman cooking. Not healthy to let that pot stew for a while. Going explode eventually!

1/22/2016 9:27:50 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

flyfish77
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

i say let her blow,an settle back down, we aint children..........

1/22/2016 10:58:45 PM Got to stir up the pot again  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from flyfish77:
i say let her blow,an settle back down, we aint children..........

You are a bad boy @Fly.

1/23/2016 8:26:29 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
Like I said...many needs, physical survival being only one of them. People like to use Maslow but only the parts convenient to their own ideas. Physiology...food, air, water, shelter is the very base of needs..
I like this chart. There is something missing from it, though. It is missing the message, "Women, you don't have to expect a MAN to provide the first two things, anymore."

And that includes paying for dates.

1/23/2016 6:49:18 PM Got to stir up the pot again  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from xray6:
Not really

Advancing in technology is a part of human nature.

So of course the rules of society will change as there is no further need for archaic lifestyles.

Women could be so much more than they are. they just choose not to

I would agree. I think the struggle @X is the redefining of our society and its changes.

I think it is more important than ever that when dating someone you both share the same goals and views. Otherwise you will have a lot of conflict.

1/30/2016 8:22:59 PM Got to stir up the pot again  
pagal17
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,089)
Lancaster, PA
51, joined May. 2012

Quote from enigmaathand:
I like this chart. There is something missing from it, though. It is missing the message, "Women, you don't have to expect a MAN to provide the first two things, anymore."

And that includes paying for dates.

Paying for dates would be listed in the safety level of Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Employment,resources etc...

[Edited 1/30/2016 8:23:33 PM ]

1/31/2016 8:54:39 AM Got to stir up the pot again  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from pagal17:
Paying for dates would be listed in the safety level of Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Employment,resources etc...
And since you can equally get a job and provide these things for yourself, there is no point in expecting us to provide them for you. After all, you are "equal" in the eyes of the law, and you should be treated with equal expectations as we hold ourselves to.

1/31/2016 12:35:19 PM Got to stir up the pot again  

micheleisgreat
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,353)
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Sorry... I need a man to kill bugs for me!

I'm a big scardy cat!