Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal personal classifieds

When filing weekly certifications, claimants will attest that they have completed and documented the required work searches. sarasota jewish singles He provided like 3 extra times and then got annoyed and was like… I m attempting to be chivalrous. megapersonals toronto Download our Gottman Card Deck app for a lot more concerns and conversation subjects for couples.

mega personls

Hinge s platform is interesting in that it prompts customers to like or comment on a specific section of the other person s profile. klamath falls singles It has been the practice of the Church to marry non Catholics and Catholics for fairly some time. In spite of all the hard dates that the Adore Difficult creators drew inspiration from, Ewing has also had some actually sweet dating experiences that became bits in the film as nicely. listcrawler black dynamite 1 particular person encouraging you in your stroll with Jesus.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/31/2016 1:29:42 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,645)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from mylegsarecold:
But you are discussing rules being applied unequally between men and women.
Do I really have to remind you of what your topic is about?

Yes I apparently do:

Here: Feminism is about granting the same rights and opportunities to women that men already get.

Liberty and justice for ALL!

So I guess next your gonna sing the national anthem? Or maybe recite the Constitution? Look at the big picture and STOP believing and accepting WHATEVER you're told.

Every unfair and evil thing done by... or in this country is heavily sugarcoated. Your sweet tooth doesn't allow you to see the hidden agenda. Rights and equally for all huh... are you kidding me.

Is it right for a man to be forced to take care of the child his Cheating Wife had with another man bcuz they were married at the time she conceived?

Is it fair that a woman can viciously attack a man and he can't even slightly push pass her in an attempt to escape her assault or he's arrested for Domestic Violence bcuz his hands "touched" her awhile trying to get away?

Since you seem to believe anything you're told by this murderous gov't and unfair society then maybe you can explain the "fairness" in that FOR ALL?

Or will you do what most women do and "talk around" it? Go on to another subject? Or play word games to divert attention from the 2 things I'm DIRECTLY asking you to address?

Well?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/31/2016 1:31:45 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  
alls_fair
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,539)
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
96, joined May. 2011

They hate us because we can pee standing straight up!!!

1/31/2016 1:37:11 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from celyn67:
^^^

And since you're coming on the scene "Amen Approving" and "" the "Women's War on Men" then perhaps YOU would care to respond to the same 2 things I address Legs with in my post to him?

Bcuz if you agree with what he said then you obviously see the "fairness" in those 2 situations I mentioned. Right?

Well?

1/31/2016 6:58:11 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,612)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
And since you're coming on the scene "Amen Approving" and "" the "Women's War on Men" then perhaps YOU would care to respond to the same 2 things I address Legs with in my post to him?

Bcuz if you agree with what he said then you obviously see the "fairness" in those 2 situations I mentioned. Right?

Well?

I am not a part of any "war on men" as you say. I have nothing against men in general.

The situations you mentioned above when responding to mylegsarecold I DO think are wrong. I don't think a man should be required to pay for a child who is not his, that the woman he was with had with another man because she cheated. I think most people wouldn't think that's right.

And pushing a woman out of the way so you can get away from her because she is being physically abusive to you is fine. But there are many men who don't just push the woman away in attempt to get away from her. Instead, they beat her. Now I do NOT approve of a woman hitting a man OR for him to put up with it. But it would not take him beating on her to get away from the situation & for himself to be safe.

1/31/2016 7:09:43 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,812)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

because they cant do what men can

1/31/2016 7:19:19 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

scoobs78
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,098)
Kansas City, MO
38, joined Jun. 2013

jester the virgin

1/31/2016 8:48:20 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (55,873)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

But you are discussing rules being applied unequally between men and women.
Do I really have to remind you of what your topic is about?

Yes I apparently do:

Here: Feminism is about granting the same rights and opportunities to women that men already get.

Liberty and justice for ALL!

Smart man

1/31/2016 11:32:21 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from celyn67:
I am not a part of any "war on men" as you say. I have nothing against men in general.

The situations you mentioned above when responding to mylegsarecold I DO think are wrong. I don't think a man should be required to pay for a child who is not his, that the woman he was with had with another man because she cheated. I think most people wouldn't think that's right.

And pushing a woman out of the way so you can get away from her because she is being physically abusive to you is fine. But there are many men who don't just push the woman away in attempt to get away from her. Instead, they beat her. Now I do NOT approve of a woman hitting a man OR for him to put up with it. But it would not take him beating on her to get away from the situation & for himself to be safe.

Legs said, "Feminism is about granting rights and opportunities to women that men already get. Liberty & Justice for All!" This is what you gave the "" to. You can't agree with me AND him on the same subject. So you gotta be careful to what you give the "" to if you don't totally agree.

Secondly... Even if a man punched a woman in her face for hitting him in his, instead of trying to escape, why is it wrong if it's OK for him to punch a man for doing the same? You equally but when it's time to be responsible for your ratchet behavior you hide behind "Oh I'm a woman and should get special privileges!

Bcuz your 2nd paragraph you said AS LONG AS HE'S TRYING TO GET AWAY! Would you HONESTLY say the same for a woman if the tables were turned? Huh?

1/31/2016 11:51:03 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from packersbabe920:
Smart man

So imma ask you the same thing I asked celyn...

So you see feminism supporting...

Women beating on men who can't hit them back in self defense...

A man being FORCED BY LAW to take care of the baby his cheating wife had with another man as fair?

Or are you just giving the typical, expected response? Just blindly going along with the crowd bcuz it's easy?

1/31/2016 11:54:08 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
96, joined May. 2011

Wait!

Feminism is liberty and justice for ALL???

Or ALL with twat???

He'p me out here...

2/1/2016 12:29:43 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  
almosttydup
Cocoa Beach, FL
28, joined Jul. 2014

There is no such thing as a Feminist.
Its a made up word for Ideology That wasn't meant to confuse. And distract women. For the leftist political gain.

2/1/2016 2:14:23 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Legs said, "Feminism is about granting rights and opportunities to women that men already get. Liberty & Justice for All!" This is what you gave the "" to. You can't agree with me AND him on the same subject. So you gotta be careful to what you give the "" to if you don't totally agree.

Secondly... Even if a man punched a woman in her face for hitting him in his, instead of trying to escape, why is it wrong if it's OK for him to punch a man for doing the same? You equally but when it's time to be responsible for your ratchet behavior you hide behind "Oh I'm a woman and should get special privileges!

Bcuz your 2nd paragraph you said AS LONG AS HE'S TRYING TO GET AWAY! Would you HONESTLY say the same for a woman if the tables were turned? Huh?

I'm not going to go on & on with you. That's all you like to do. You can never handle it well when anyone else's onion doesn't agree with yours.

Secondly, I AM responsible for my own behavior. Speak for yourself! You have no clue what I do or don't do.

[Edited 2/1/2016 2:15:45 AM ]

2/1/2016 2:38:09 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,971)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Hey, look at that, a woman completely dodging the questions, like usual.

Women just hate when you apply logic to something they are wrong on, but getting a woman to admit something in their favor being wrong is like a UFO sighting....

You always hear about it, but you'll never see it.....

2/1/2016 2:39:20 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

I didn't dodge questions. I answered it & he couldn't handle my opinion.

2/1/2016 2:47:25 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

I don't approve of anyone punching or hitting anyone. A man or woman doing it is wrong.

[Edited 2/1/2016 2:48:00 AM ]

2/1/2016 4:57:09 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
96, joined May. 2011

I often wonder if God withheld the capacity to recognize truth gene from women on purpose??!

2/1/2016 6:16:43 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from alls_fair:
I often wonder if God withheld the capacity to recognize truth gene from women on purpose??!
The very FIRST WOMAN God created believed Satan's lies and turned around to lie and deceive Adam. Even in Greek mythology, Pandora did not listen and opened the box cursing ALL of mankind.

And if THAT doesn't tell you everything you need to know about women and the truth, there is no hope for you.

I have yet, to ever meet a truthful woman....

2/1/2016 6:19:46 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
96, joined May. 2011

Quote from enigmaathand:
The very FIRST WOMAN God created believed Satan's lies and turned around to lie and deceive Adam. Even in Greek mythology, Pandora did not listen and opened the box cursing ALL of mankind.

And if THAT doesn't tell you everything you need to know about women and the truth, there is no hope for you.

I have yet, to ever meet a truthful woman....

It's NOT always a bad thing though...

Their gullibility is handy dandy when WE the men are tryna to fluff up their MEGOs to get some much needed pussay...

2/1/2016 12:28:59 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,800)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from almosttydup:
There is no such thing as a Feminist.
Its a made up word for Ideology That wasn't meant to confuse. And distract women. For the leftist political gain.

There is no such thing as a tree, It is just a word made up to describe
a stick with a bunch of other sticks protruding from it and to distract
unwary stickists.

2/1/2016 1:57:05 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

There is no such thing as a tree, It is just a word made up to describe
a stick with a bunch of other sticks protruding from it and to distract
unwary stickists.

I see whatcha did there

I just love this guy..

2/1/2016 3:50:58 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

So I guess next your gonna sing the national anthem? Or maybe recite the Constitution? Look at the big picture and STOP believing and accepting WHATEVER you're told.
--------
The big picture requires one to look at equality not based upon ones own gender but upon all person of any gender. Why does having certain sex organs entitle one to different rights and opportunities under the law?
--------

Every unfair and evil thing done by... or in this country is heavily sugarcoated. Your sweet tooth doesn't allow you to see the hidden agenda. Rights and equally for all huh... are you kidding me.
--------
Of course we don't have equal rights and opportunities, the whole point of feminism is to insure woman have the same rights that men do. And you are doing your part to insure that they don't by arguing that women are somehow lesser than men by using some strange argument about people hitting each other in the face.
---------

Is it right for a man to be forced to take care of the child his Cheating Wife had with another man bcuz they were married at the time she conceived?

Under some circumstances, yes he should. If he raised her from an infant to teen age years then he is her father no matter who had sex with his wife. This of course has nothing to do with 'feminism'. Absolutely nothing.

Is it fair that a woman can viciously attack a man and he can't even slightly push pass her in an attempt to escape her assault or he's arrested for Domestic Violence bcuz his hands "touched" her awhile trying to get away?
--------
That is not the law
--------

Since you seem to believe anything you're told by this murderous gov't and unfair society then maybe you can explain the "fairness" in that FOR ALL?
--------
Believe what? What did the gov't tell me?
--------

Or will you do what most women do and "talk around" it? Go on to another subject? Or play word games to divert attention from the 2 things I'm DIRECTLY asking you to address?

Well?

2/1/2016 4:22:42 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from alls_fair:
Wait!

Feminism is liberty and justice for ALL???

Or ALL with twat???

He'p me out here...

I truly believe he was just trying to raise a few hairs with that "Liberty & Justice" for ALL bullsh¡t.

He doesn't even believe that himself.

2/1/2016 4:33:58 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from celyn67:
I'm not going to go on & on with you. That's all you like to do. You can never handle it well when anyone else's onion doesn't agree with yours.

Secondly, I AM responsible for my own behavior. Speak for yourself! You have no clue what I do or don't do.

Know need to get childish. It's not about agreeing with me. Try that on some 2nd grader.

You can disagree all you want. All I'm asking is back it up. Show me evidence of original thought and stop just repeating the same old cliches!

You sound like a typical brainwashed feminist who worships the gov't. Now I could be wrong but I doubt it. That's MY opinion until you show me otherwise.

You call it "going on & on" bcuz you're exhausted in your thoughts, nothing original, just typical repeats and you've used them all.

It's not about agreeing with me.

I couldn't care less if you did.

2/1/2016 5:14:45 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

So imma ask you the same thing I asked celyn...

So you see feminism supporting...

Women beating on men who can't hit them back in self defense...

A man being FORCED BY LAW to take care of the baby his cheating wife had with another man as fair?

Or are you just giving the typical, expected response? Just blindly going along with the crowd bcuz it's easy?

I was saying my legs are cold a smart man, has nothing to do with me supporting women beating on men, I never said that nor do I support it, and as far as a man being forced to take care of his wife child that not his, I don't condoned that and I darn sure didn't make the rules either

2/1/2016 5:54:01 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from ltlwing:
I'm not jealous! I'm only jealous when I have to pull my pants down and pee.

I'm only jealous or envious of this if we are out camping or canoeing or we are out traveling somewhere where there isn't a rest room or a bunch of trees and I HAVE to go NOW!!!

Otherwise I'm sort of happy with what I got. It works for me.

The only time I dislike men is IF they specifically cheat on ME or treat ME poorly.

Any NORMAL person would feel the same way.

I don't dislike men in a generalized way.

Many of my favorite people are men. j/s

2/1/2016 6:33:50 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Know need to get childish. It's not about agreeing with me. Try that on some 2nd grader.

You can disagree all you want. All I'm asking is back it up. Show me evidence of original thought and stop just repeating the same old cliches!

You sound like a typical brainwashed feminist who worships the gov't. Now I could be wrong but I doubt it. That's MY opinion until you show me otherwise.

You call it "going on & on" bcuz you're exhausted in your thoughts, nothing original, just typical repeats and you've used them all.

It's not about agreeing with me.

I couldn't care less if you did.

I'm not one bit childish. I just don't care to go on with all your nonsense. The kind of things you PRESUME that most women support, many do not. You should not speak for others as if you know what they think or what they do. I'm certainty not brainwashed & I'm not a feminist either. You repeatedly put people down & call them names when they don't agree with you. And part of it to you IS about agreeing with you. If you do name calling or put people down when they don't agree with you, then you can't take others having opinions that differ from yours. Now THAT'S childish!

2/1/2016 6:54:45 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

I call it going on & on because I have seen how you are in the forums, not just with me.

I repeated no clichés. That's your thought. I only stated what I think (my opinion).

[Edited 2/1/2016 6:55:52 PM ]

2/2/2016 12:55:10 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

@ lucky and ltlwing

Try this product, for camping trips. It is specifically designed for outdoor-type, active ladies.

http://go-girl.com/what-is-gogirl/

It will definitely give you more time to enjoy your trip, instead of have to worry about the many gross aspects of public restrooms or not having a restroom nearby.

2/2/2016 2:51:08 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from packersbabe920:
I was saying my legs are cold a smart man, has nothing to do with me supporting women beating on men, I never said that nor do I support it, and as far as a man being forced to take care of his wife child that not his, I don't condoned that and I darn sure didn't make the rules either

Then you and celyn BOTH have to understand that when you "" someone's post it means you're in support of what it is suggesting, implying or outright saying.

Those two examples I gave that you and celyn said you don't support? Are direct results of feminism. So when "Legs" said feminism was about equally and justice, he's implying that those 2 examples were Fair & Just! And by "" his post you and celyn agreed with and support it.

Gotta be real careful when "" someone's post. Understand what you're agreeing to or supporting when doing that.

2/2/2016 2:55:15 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from lucky_1million:
I'm only jealous or envious of this if we are out camping or canoeing or we are out traveling somewhere where there isn't a rest room or a bunch of trees and I HAVE to go NOW!!!

Otherwise I'm sort of happy with what I got. It works for me.

The only time I dislike men is IF they specifically cheat on ME or treat ME poorly.

Any NORMAL person would feel the same way.

I don't dislike men in a generalized way.

Many of my favorite people are men. j/s

Are you a feminist? A card carrying, 100% Women's Lib feminist?

2/2/2016 2:55:21 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

That is your take on it. I do not support the examples that you gave. Some things feminism stands for are good. The bad about it are what extremists support.

2/2/2016 3:00:17 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Then you and celyn BOTH have to understand that when you "" someone's post it means you're in support of what it is suggesting, implying or outright saying.

Those two examples I gave that you and celyn said you don't support? Are direct results of feminism. So when "Legs" said feminism was about equally and justice, he's implying that those 2 examples were Fair & Just! And by "" his post you and celyn agreed with and support it.

Gotta be real careful when "" someone's post. Understand what you're agreeing to or supporting when doing that.

Mylegsarecold never said nor implied that those examples about unfairness to men was okay. It is your thought that he did. You thinking so does not make it true.

2/2/2016 7:05:19 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from celyn67:
Mylegsarecold never said nor implied that those examples about unfairness to men was okay. It is your thought that he did. You thinking so does not make it true.

2/2/2016 9:37:12 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,377)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

but, I am willing to practice full body massage with happy ending simply for the sake of gender relations in modern times.

2/2/2016 11:36:05 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
96, joined May. 2011

Quote from celyn67:

If unfairness to men is NOT acceptable, why aren't feminists working to correct those inequalities???

And we back to liberty and justice ESPECIALLY for those with twat???

[Edited 2/2/2016 11:36:25 AM ]

2/2/2016 11:45:51 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

How would I know. I don't follow feminism.

2/2/2016 11:48:16 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from alls_fair:
If unfairness to men is NOT acceptable, why aren't feminists working to correct those inequalities???

And we back to liberty and justice ESPECIALLY for those with twat???

Many do. Why is it so difficult to consider that loud mouth extremist don't speak for everyone?

2/2/2016 11:59:24 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
96, joined May. 2011

Quote from soulflight:
Many do. Why is it so difficult to consider that loud mouth extremist don't speak for everyone?

I am just playing devil's advocate here young lady...

My motivation is to draw attention to the fact that trying to make equal ONE subset of the population is egregious AT BEST...

OUR forefathers intended egalitarianism (I think)...

So, it seems disingenuous to talk about or pursue equality for JUST women...

Chicks in the United Socialists of America have it pretty good relative to chicks from other parts of the world...but SOME still want more!

I am NOT tryna bust your chops!

===========================================================================================

girl

[Edited 2/2/2016 11:59:45 AM ]

2/2/2016 12:16:27 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

I know you aren't bustin' my chops..

I'm one of those women who doesn't buy into the down-trodden women rhetoric.

I run from extremist feminism faster than I do from christians...

In my humble experience, the ones who "talk the fight" just piss people off. The women who really make the difference don't have time to engage in lip flappin'. They are busy with things like tending to family and loved ones and/or cultivating their careers/education, etc...you know, all those things we PEOPLE are fortunate to have available if we make the effort.

2/2/2016 2:01:24 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

He's trying to play devils advocate while repeatedly referring to women as 'twat'.
Yes, sure, of course you are, AllsFair.

Why so disrespectful to an entire gender?

2/2/2016 2:36:31 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
96, joined May. 2011

Feminists...male or female...offend my egalitarian principles, sport...

And I am ghetto famous for letting that fact be known!

2/2/2016 5:42:52 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

I said I don't support and u misunderstood mylegsarecold, now stop putting words in my mouth, stop quoting every woman in here

2/2/2016 5:44:07 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from celyn67:

Exactly, he's to busy quoting

2/3/2016 10:56:27 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from celyn67:
How would I know. I don't follow feminism.

Then what are you arguing for? You give the to statements SUPPORTING feminism, argue with those who's against and all while claiming you're NOT a feminist or supports it?

How confused are you?

Is this how you get off? Are you feeling a little wet down there? What? It must excite you in some way.

2/3/2016 11:08:51 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from soulflight:

We'll... Correct me if I'm wrong but... Whenever you consciencely choose a side on any issue, you choose responsibility for said group! And if you don't want the responsibility then DON'T REPRESENT OR SUPPORT THEM!

If a group of "skinheads" broke into your home an assaulted you, you wouldn't ONLY be concerned JUST with those who did it. You'd fault the whole group. Why? Bcuz the ones who didn't break in supports the ones who did and that makes them just as guilty.

So even if you WOULDN'T put your hands on a man and expect him to just take it, you FIGHT AGAINST those men who'll slap back and THAT makes you just as guilty as the woman doing the hitting.

2/3/2016 11:30:56 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

No. I do not condemn people who did not break into my home. I hold the people who did break into my home responsible.

I do not condemn people for the crimes and errors of others. I don't hold all men responsible for what comes out of your mouth. I don't hold the entire Army responsible for what Bergdahl did. I don't hold all mothers responsible for what Susan Smith did. I don't hold all blacks responsible for what OJ did...etc

2/3/2016 11:35:41 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Then what are you arguing for? You give the to statements SUPPORTING feminism, argue with those who's against and all while claiming you're NOT a feminist or supports it?

How confused are you?

Is this how you get off? Are you feeling a little wet down there? What? It must excite you in some way.

I'm not confused. I do know what some things of feminism are about. I do not know ALL about it or follow it.

And your last sentence is quite immature. Is that what you resort to? You...of course you do!

2/3/2016 11:39:15 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

It's as I said...anytime on here whenever someone has differing opinions from yours, you resort to insulting them. Are you ever able to NOT do that?

2/3/2016 11:40:01 AM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

One more thing doc...You clearly have not read my numerous posts regarding the issue of violence. I have pissed off numerous women with my views. if a person physically assaults another person, they need to be prepared for that action returned. Period. REGARDLESS of gender. Period.

..but then it wouldn't matter to you what I, as an individual, say or believe because you judge people as groups and ignore the individual choices that individual people make, particularly when they don't agree with you.

[Edited 2/3/2016 11:40:41 AM ]

2/3/2016 1:03:06 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from soulflight:
No. I do not condemn people who did not break into my home. I hold the people who did break into my home responsible.

I do not condemn people for the crimes and errors of others. I don't hold all men responsible for what comes out of your mouth. I don't hold the entire Army responsible for what Bergdahl did. I don't hold all mothers responsible for what Susan Smith did. I don't hold all blacks responsible for what OJ did...etc

So what are you implying or suggesting by repeating the word "All" so many times? That I'm referencing to "All" women or "All" feminist huh? Haven't we been down this road about the "All" bullsh¡t before? If I didn't say "All" you will FAIL trying to force that word in my mouth.

If you want to know if I'm implying or suggesting "All" then ask. For someone who hates when others make assumptions you sure do take that liberty as if it belongs to you.

2/3/2016 1:11:02 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from celyn67:
It's as I said...blah blah blah has differing blah blah blah from yours, you resort to blah blah blah.

Sorry I didn't understand a word of repetitious, Sesame Street rhetoric. Can you say it again? Please

2/3/2016 1:14:48 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

You just continue showing your immaturity.

2/3/2016 1:20:31 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from alls_fair:
Feminists...male or female...offend my egalitarian principles, sport...

And I am ghetto famous for letting that fact be known!

e·gal·i·tar·i·an
of, relating to, or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

fem·i·nism
the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.

By definition a feminist is an egalitarian. You are confused.

2/3/2016 1:25:04 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

So what are you implying or suggesting by repeating the word "All" so many times? That I'm referencing to "All" women or "All" feminist huh? Haven't we been down this road about the "All" bullsh¡t before? If I didn't say "All" you will FAIL trying to force that word in my mouth.

If you want to know if I'm implying or suggesting "All" then ask. For someone who hates when others make assumptions you sure do take that liberty as if it belongs to you.

As usual, you missed the point..no surprise there. YOU, by your own words.. not implication... held an entire group responsible for the actions of one or a few...YOUR example, not mine.

2/3/2016 1:38:43 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
96, joined May. 2011

e·gal·i·tar·i·an
of, relating to, or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

fem·i·nism
the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.

By definition a feminist is an egalitarian. You are confused.

Thanks for sharing that!

But I disagree...

You took umbrage with my use of the word "twat"!

The underlying current of that is that you believe women should be spoken to differently than men...which is neither theoretical feminism nor egalitarianism...

When and where alls_fair is involved, expect to take it both barrels chest high in proverbial terms. And you get NO free passes for possession of twat!

Sometimes, you get EXACTLY what you wish for!

2/3/2016 1:58:12 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
96, joined May. 2011

Great news for feminism!

I spotted an article on yahoo yesterday where the headline said the military is pushing to have females sign up for the draft!

Notice the absence of feminists in that headline...

============================================================================================

Given the current state of world affairs and economics, the girls had best be thinking about long-term implications of that instead of what shoes will match her purse for dinner...

I fully expect feminists to come out and DEMAND that if the draft becomes necessary again that women should be the only ones drafted because the boys have carried the brunt of military campaigns for the last 225+ years...

We fixin' to find out just how EQUAL the sexes REALLY are...

2/3/2016 2:56:40 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from alls_fair:
Great news for feminism!

I spotted an article on yahoo yesterday where the headline said the military is pushing to have females sign up for the draft!

Notice the absence of feminists in that headline...

============================================================================================

Given the current state of world affairs and economics, the girls had best be thinking about long-term implications of that instead of what shoes will match her purse for dinner...

I fully expect feminists to come out and DEMAND that if the draft becomes necessary again that women should be the only ones drafted because the boys have carried the brunt of military campaigns for the last 225+ years...

We fixin' to find out just how EQUAL the sexes REALLY are...

That is the way it SHOULD be. Who wants to see the US start losing wars, like we did in Vietnam?

Can't wait to see women forced to join the draft, like ALL men have had to do, for the last 40 years.

Guess you Feminists should have looked up what the meaning of "EQUAL" is.....

Who wants to bet, when a majority of women are watching other people get blown up, and shot, and seeing pools of blood, or laying under a pile of dead carcasses facedown in mud to avoid the enemy, ALL THINGS that MALE soldiers have been doing since the beginning of this country, that they start wanting to go back to the kitchen and being pregnant and barefoot?

2/3/2016 3:05:53 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
96, joined May. 2011

Quote from enigmaathand:

Who wants to bet, when a majority of women are watching other people get blown up, and shot, and seeing pools of blood, or laying under a pile of dead carcasses facedown in mud to avoid the enemy, ALL THINGS that MALE soldiers have been doing since the beginning of this country, that they start wanting to go back to the kitchen and being pregnant and barefoot?

That...

Or they will demand the enemy treat them EQUALLY!

2/3/2016 3:13:45 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Now that women can serve on the frontlines, of course draft registration should also apply to them. I don't think you will find that women, as a whole, will be any more or less traumatized as men are by the attrocities of war. I am more concerned about men and women being able to do what they have been trained to do when shit goes down. Years of social programming don't just stop because a legal decision was made

Some women are so busy trying to get to the frontlines, they have given no consideration to generations of socialization that will make well-trained women AND men behave counter to their military training...even to the point of endangering the mission. I know there are those women who will say..."that's not our problem" but that just demonstrates their lack of comprehension regarding "the mission".

Some women are more than capable of standing side by side with their male counterparts and they should have the right to do so but they better get realistic about how that may negatively impact the mission. We are simply decades away from that no longer being a social issue.

2/3/2016 3:21:47 PM Feminist Are So Jealous And Envious Of Men! Why!?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Woman can fight and die, but who is going to be pregnant and give birth to the next generation?