Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

real hookups on craigslist

When a man I met by means of perform asked me out a month soon after my husband Keith died, I jumped at the opportunity. craigslist okeechobee florida personals Dating apps also gave me the possibility to discover my sexuality. If a relationship with a non EA goes sour, that particular person may well have a negative association with EA as a result. the bronx donut chat line Immediately after messaging back and forth for some time, she went silent and stopped responding.

www skipthegames

Meeting folks simply on line, then heading out to meet them in individual can generate all sorts of scenarios. best dating sites for los angeles But it was only in current years, according to the app, that it has gained popularity with its piercing and self reflective questions. You can find concerts, sporting events, conventions, and other such factors. intimate encounters uk All I can say is that you clearly dodged a bullet.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/2/2016 6:16:23 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

1. Yes
2. No
3. Other

Obvs Im not interested in either, but yeah just wondering if my thought that most of the men on dating sites are looking for casual dating and/or sex is at all correct lol

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/2/2016 6:33:40 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  
idliketotalk
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,200)
Punxsutawney, PA
53, joined Oct. 2013

If by "mainly" you mean 51% or more of the men, then I'd go with yes.

2/2/2016 6:50:38 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

ocnfshn4
Over 2,000 Posts (2,333)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
49, joined Sep. 2014

theyre full of married attached c*nts playing games

2/2/2016 7:23:12 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  
blurussian
Tarawa Terrace, NC
27, joined Dec. 2015

I couldn't rightfully answer. I'm not on a lot of dating sites. DH is the only site I frequent, for now, and it isn't much of an actual dating site at all.

2/2/2016 7:25:44 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,074)
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Yes.

2/2/2016 7:31:53 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  
blurussian
Tarawa Terrace, NC
27, joined Dec. 2015

^ Is an EXPERT of the matter.

2/2/2016 7:33:54 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

99% of men on dating sites wouldn't mind a casual sex hookup...you don't need to be an expert to know that.

[Edited 2/2/2016 7:34:02 AM ]

2/2/2016 7:40:23 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  
blurussian
Tarawa Terrace, NC
27, joined Dec. 2015

Correct.

My bad. I was just trying to be playful.

2/2/2016 8:14:21 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,755)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Speaking for myself....NO. Casual sex is fun, but not a satisfying as a long term relationship.

2/2/2016 8:34:36 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

jjp184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,331)
Somerset, NJ
52, joined Jun. 2013
online now!

What other use would a guy have for these heifers? Certainly not their charming personalities

2/2/2016 9:05:01 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

No more than women looking for the same. I never put much thought into it when I was dating. I stayed focused on what I was seeking rather than worry about the motivations of others.

2/2/2016 9:07:01 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,373)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

Yes, it is modern times and real men want to get fornicated into real relationships by real women.

Just inform us you are on the same page, and believe something as important as a relationship should not be left up to men, if women can help it.

2/2/2016 5:30:57 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (55,818)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
No more than women looking for the same. I never put much thought into it when I was dating. I stayed focused on what I was seeking rather than worry about the motivations of others.

Exactly

2/2/2016 5:56:45 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,768)
Lucerne, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010

only the boy sluts that will f**k anything ... children, animals, messicans, alive or dead ... etc etc ...

Syria Hezbolla has US border access for drugs ???

But not for guns .. not for sex slaves ... not for anything else like illegals.

So ... folks ... how does Syria get border access to help Cocaine Drug Lords doing the Ronald Reagan Ollie North stuff.

as it is all about Money for Drugs for Guns ...

http://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/arrest-made-in-undercover-narco-terror-scheme/

I can not believe they make this shit up ... but let US GO WITH IT.

Border Security sucks like a Catholic Altar Boy ... huh ???

http://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/arrest-made-in-undercover-narco-terror-scheme/

2/2/2016 6:17:55 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

No actually, its most of the women on dating sites for that.

They just use the relationship tactic to get it.

but....Shhhhhhh!!!

don't tell anyone....its a secret.

Even your here for only that...its just you don't know it yet.

2/2/2016 6:52:40 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,542)
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

Quote from soulflight:

Yep.

Besides, I'm pretty sure the statistics bear out to be the same for those looking to date in real life, too. I'm not sure being on a dating site makes all that much difference.

2/2/2016 7:00:42 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,490)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

Probably. Each one hung like a whale (The biggest) who think they are God's "gift" to women who can pump faster than a racy car piston and then wonder why a babe isn't impressed with WHAM BAM thank ya b*tch! There's a lot of that going on in here. Where's that guy who measures his erection every moment of every day? He's a good example or any black ghetto stud.

2/3/2016 12:22:36 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

tonyloxoxoxoxox
Dayton, OH
47, joined Sep. 2014

2/3/2016 12:53:44 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,055)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

i want long term..or nuthin..

2/3/2016 2:32:19 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Definitely not, by the words of what people will say.

90% of the profiles on here will have a fairly standardized message, that can contain these phrases:

I have ___ kids and they mean the world to me.

I won't do hookups or sex, because I respect myself more than that.

I'm looking for a man that wants marriage amd is family-oriented.

2/3/2016 2:33:46 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from bumblebee7:
No actually, its most of the women on dating sites for that.

They just use the relationship tactic to get it.

but....Shhhhhhh!!!

don't tell anyone....its a secret.

Even your here for only that...its just you don't know it yet.
That is certainly the truth about the one person I met from here. She used the relationship to get the orgasms.

2/3/2016 5:14:36 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

90% of the profiles on here will have a fairly standardized message, that can contain these phrases:

I have ___ kids and they mean the world to me.

Lol so true then there are the ones that go on about being a good mum and crap

2/3/2016 5:49:47 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,071)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

LOL.... I laugh at the ones with the so-cslled "disclainer" for being on the site after they signed a waiver to be on the site.

Both male and female.

2/3/2016 6:52:14 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

^^^^^^^you read women's profiles too.?

Gosh, and here I thought you were so old fashioned about sex....yet your bi-sexual

2/3/2016 8:03:22 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  
aintmyb_tch
Over 2,000 Posts (3,644)
Ponchatoula, LA
96, joined Aug. 2015

Quote from sadlsticsienna:
Obvs Im not interested in either, but yeah just wondering if my thought that most of the men on dating sites are looking for casual dating and/or sex is at all correct lol

What does it matter? In my opinion, those are the types you are attracting to your inbox based on your thoughts.

Change your thoughts and you change the type of guy whom you will attract.

Many are on dating sites for many different reasons and some even to find a real date. You cant just generalize that the entire population of a site is on it just for sex based on the actions of some. You have to project and be what you want in return.

2/3/2016 8:10:48 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Look at it this way...op.

If a guy looks for more on dating sites....about all he will get is women with all these problems and issue with little to bring to the table....then he will invest his time, feelings, helping her....for what?

a woman with too many problems, issues and little to bring to the table and it will always end, because of her issues or something.

So, in lieu of that...wouldn't it make more sense to just seek sex???

Maybe if these women offered more and had their shit together......things would be different.

We should strive to find the real route to the problem and solve it there....not lay the blame on the wrong people.

[Edited 2/3/2016 8:11:15 AM ]

2/3/2016 9:03:37 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  
nyythawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,216)
Denver, CO
53, joined Nov. 2010

Really... you're just now coming to this conclusion?

If you're serious about a LTR, I'd suggest a serious pay matchmaking site. There are some good guys on free sites, but its free... so they're probably broke. And you have to fish through tons and tons of undesirables to find him.

No guarantee on pay sites either, but I bet the pool is 100% better.

2/3/2016 9:05:43 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Correct.

My bad. I was just trying to be playful.

That's fine, I was trying to be superior in a "I'm superior which makes you wet doesn't it" ..kind of way.

2/3/2016 1:43:10 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  
pagal17
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,089)
Lancaster, PA
51, joined May. 2012

I'd have to agree with the law of averages and say many folks on date sites are looking for a hook up.

However, there is always the exception. I have met a few exceptional people.

2/3/2016 1:55:05 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  
idliketotalk
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,200)
Punxsutawney, PA
53, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from pagal17:
I'd have to agree with the law of averages and say many folks on date sites are looking for a hook up.

Exceptional people like to hook up too.

2/3/2016 2:59:58 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from pagal17:

You are proof, that exceptional people exist on free dating sites.

2/3/2016 4:18:26 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  
pagal17
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,089)
Lancaster, PA
51, joined May. 2012

Wow! Such kind compliments. Thank you for the smile
This thread is proof that there are good people here.
Thank you

2/3/2016 5:38:41 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,055)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

i hate to say,no matter how sweet,or nice,pretty whatever..if you dont finish things,if your afraid to message someones inbox,then your hurtin them, and is rude.i have only met one,allmost 2 that will finish a message,and one is only 23..none are perfect,but you know if you did or said wrong things,or even worse didnt finish things out,an i wish to god i could delete many things i said to people on here.some haven sadly proven there mistrust.some are pretty,an sweet,some like my starrbaby,just takes a while...so far little sar,sienna is the best , most faaithful,and she knows,an can smell how faithful,an true i allways am.and the same for her.even though im years older.it takes allmost no time to say..i,ll message you later when time etc..you dont know,,your words can mean life or death for some.

2/3/2016 7:52:57 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

I think most men and women on dating sites want to have sex at some point... and if it is good and feels right... they probably would want it with some consistency over a long period of time... as long as things remain relatively positive and respectful towards each other... and there is more of a connection besides just sex.

I've never really understood why some men and women prefer casual sex and hook-ups over some form of on-going relationship with someone who cares about them. So, I'm not sure how many really WANT THIS or how many think that this is the best they can do???????????????????????????????????????

2/3/2016 8:38:59 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

greeleybro
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,528)
Longmont, CO
49, joined Oct. 2013
online now!

Because casual sex doesn't cost as much as being in a relationship......js

And there is no baggage or issues that most older women bring to a relationship.

[Edited 2/3/2016 8:40:05 PM ]

2/3/2016 8:41:08 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

greeleybro
Longmont, CO
49, joined Oct. 2013
online now!

Quote from bumblebee7:

If a guy looks for more on dating sites....about all he will get is women with all these problems and issue with little to bring to the table....then he will invest his time, feelings, helping her....for what?

a woman with too many problems, issues and little to bring to the table and it will always end, because of her issues or something.

Maybe if these women offered more and had their shit together......things would be different.

We should strive to find the real route to the problem and solve it there....not lay the blame on the wrong people.

This!!!

2/4/2016 4:22:51 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

iam_resurrected
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,641)
Reno, NV
45, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from lynyrd80:
Speaking for myself....NO. Casual sex is fun, but not a satisfying as a long term relationship.

When you apply common sense to this equation you suddenly realize hitting it and quitting it is a hell of a lot cheaper than trying to keep her

2/4/2016 5:29:15 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,609)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from bumblebee7:

Don't many of you seek in real life to date?

2/4/2016 6:40:44 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

^^^^^^^^^things are different these days and when we were younger.

Younger people seem to flock to where they can meet others.

you don't have many outlets like that for older adults.....the two main outlets would be church and bars....both too extreme for a lot of people.

Plus...thanks to the Democrats, there are far less freedoms these days...with the fear of law suits, the extra money for insurance in case of law suits....and etc.

you can't go here or there or loiter in places that could be situations to where you could meet.

Plus...its not as safe out there, thanks to the Dems too....because they gave more power to the criminal element.

So, unless you live in a major city...the net is about it.

Besides this problem with the way women are once they get passed a certain age has nothing to do with the net.

So...I figure its a unilateral problem....not restricted to the net.

2/4/2016 8:58:02 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Women when they get past a certain age? Some women (& men) stay basically the same.

[Edited 2/4/2016 8:58:21 AM ]

2/4/2016 9:15:53 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

Seems like there are a lot of men and women who just use each other these days.

2/5/2016 2:24:40 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

She ask...."""Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups""""

um no....Gay dating sites would be full of mainly men want casual sex/hookups.

A regular dating site for straight people....would be "half" full of men wanting casual sex.

the other half of that site would be women seeking casual sex.

....think logically op....

2/5/2016 3:29:25 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from lucky_1million:
Seems like there are a lot of men and women who just use each other these days.

That is true. What a shame too.

2/5/2016 8:24:06 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  
blurussian
Tarawa Terrace, NC
27, joined Dec. 2015

And a lot of gross men-- asking for (and giving) nudity.

2/5/2016 9:00:03 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

greeleybro
Longmont, CO
49, joined Oct. 2013
online now!

Boob pics are always welcome in my Inbox!!!!

Js

2/5/2016 9:08:21 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  
iheartidiots
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,286)
Grove City, OH
39, joined Feb. 2012

Alot of men lately blowing up my inbox that are married or attached. I don't get it.

But no, there are some men that desire more than a vagina.

2/5/2016 9:09:57 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,373)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

yes, if we had money we would be going to pay sites; where they are mostly more action and less talk.

2/5/2016 11:34:06 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

iam_resurrected
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,641)
Reno, NV
45, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from ctr916v2:
yes, if we had money we would be going to pay sites; where they are mostly more action and less talk.

So, basically you post in every thread you basically just want a hook up...

And all others are calling you serial killer and f*ggot.

I see what is happening now.

WOMEN, not a damn one of us men have any morals.
We do love you when your thighs open up.
We do love you when your eyes close, your mouth opens, your face disappears, and you blow us.
We do love you because we chose you in one way or another/settled mostly for you.

What we do not love is your f**king mouth that runs like a dripping faucet and you are so pathetic you bring up shit that happened years ago because the butthurt in your fat a** is too much for you to f**king burden.

Booo f**king Hoooo

Get over it

2/5/2016 12:15:42 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Then don't pick those women.

2/5/2016 12:21:31 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,252)
Jessieville, AR
58, joined Jul. 2010

I wouldn't have the foggiest notion.

If you believe the pay sites commercials then I suppose that conclusion might be drawn.

If you believe that the majority of men in general are looking only for a hookup then it would stand to reason that any place were men congregate they are looking for the same.

2/5/2016 2:40:21 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  
blurussian
Tarawa Terrace, NC
27, joined Dec. 2015

Yes, it's the nature of the beast.

2/5/2016 4:26:03 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,002)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Yes. And most of the rocks spewed up by a volcano are worthless Basalt. However, if you look hard enough, long enough, you may find the occasional diamond in the volcano, and the occasional Mr. Right in a dating site.

2/6/2016 12:54:35 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

Yes, it's the nature of the beast

Lol funny

That's just paying to be ignored
or to be scammed
alternatively

[Edited 2/6/2016 12:57:23 AM ]

2/6/2016 3:48:50 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  
grneyesrme
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,199)
Sacramento, CA
48, joined Aug. 2013

Some are, some aren't depends which dating sites you're on.

2/6/2016 4:35:52 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

renee398
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,739)
Chilhowie, VA
36, joined Jan. 2015

Yes

2/6/2016 9:24:23 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,252)
Jessieville, AR
58, joined Jul. 2010

I'm here for the stimulating

conversation.

2/6/2016 11:37:26 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

mr_imperfect
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,710)
Philadelphia, PA
54, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from sadlsticsienna:

You are young. At your age all that most guys want be it on a dating site or in real life is just to get laid. They are not looking for the one girl they can fall in love with and start a family. Its all about sex. Sorry if I busted your Disney fairy tale idea of what relationships should be like by giving you the harsh unvarnished truth about what guys want at your age.

2/6/2016 11:54:53 AM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,800)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

I just want formal sex.

2/6/2016 12:22:59 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  
mortara
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,082)
Pittsburgh, PA
62, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Although when it comes to sex, I always like seconds and thirds. I am that kind of guy.

2/6/2016 4:58:45 PM Are dating sites full of mainly men wanting casual sex/hookups  

ocnfshn4
Over 2,000 Posts (2,333)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
49, joined Sep. 2014

only half full ,,,,,the other half is married/attached game playing c*nts