Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights

But if you do not have an interest in dating the individual you are flirting with, knock it off. free la chat room That s why figuring out what to talk about ahead of time with a list of excellent initially date queries and conversation starters is so essential. No matter whether you are skilled in the globe of dating, or fully new to single life, the pandemic has left a lot of of us in need of dating guidance. how to not pay zoosk activation fee When you ask this question to a man, it will appear casual but his answer is extremely revealing.

mega profile dating site

Users who obtain one particular of them can get matched to other premium users, see visitors, speak to other folks, and view all the photographs. omaha hookup apps Humor can be a wonderful icebreaker, but also recall you are worth a lot more than a lame choose up line. Rather, I will respond to the rest of your eloquent letter from the point of view of a shadchan. witchytwitchy onlyfans I couldn t wait to get household to tell my roommate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/5/2016 10:20:28 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

bluecougareyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,561)
Chelan, WA
72, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from pagal17:
Why?
1. You get to check out her butt.
2.You can smack her butt.
3. She'll show her appreciation later in the bedroom.

Oh....

I like your way of thinking...

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/6/2016 12:29:04 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
pagal17
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,089)
Lancaster, PA
51, joined May. 2012

Quote from bluecougareyes:
Oh....

I like your way of thinking...

I've got a sexy mind who loves a good slap on my behind. Reeow!!!

3/6/2016 12:35:03 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

fairymaiden
Over 2,000 Posts (3,253)
Bristol, CT
49, joined Mar. 2014

Opens door, slowly backs away from the f**kery that is occurring in this thread.

It seems I have interrupted something.

3/6/2016 12:49:59 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

markjetson
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,105)
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined Jan. 2013

A prenup

3/6/2016 4:25:10 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,671)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from celyn67:
That's not just some women cavie. Some men at first only show a woman a side of him he wants her to see. That's why it's important to take time getting to know someone. People show who they are in time.

While that is true, a woman will lie right to a man's face and not even think twice about doing so.

3/6/2016 4:33:48 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,679)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Some women will, not all. I see this so much on here of many men thinking all women do all of the same things & think all the same ways. We don't. We are different people. I do not think that of men. I don't think all you men are all the same, & I've met plenty who lie or/& play games etc. I still don't think all men are all the same.

3/6/2016 4:54:54 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
stregaleonora
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,661)
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from sadlsticsienna:
Can be anything, what do you think is important or draws you toward a woman?

It doesn't really matter because if a man loves you, in his eyes you are perfect; and if a man doesn't love you, you are never enough.

A woman only needs to choose a man who loves her, everything else are BS.

3/6/2016 8:13:30 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,019)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from micheleisgreat:
In her defense, Pittsburgh is all that
I hate driving there. Your drivers are relentless and have no respect for other drivers, driving laws, lines painted on the road, traffic lights.....

Kinda like Steelers fans' overall respect for other people, period...

3/6/2016 8:22:26 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from cavie59:
While that is true, a woman will lie right to a man's face and not even think twice about doing so.
Ain't that the f**king truth.

Ever heard of "Eve", the very first woman to walk the Earth?

Man should have known then, how women are....

3/6/2016 8:36:00 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:

Rabble rabble rabble.

3/6/2016 8:39:32 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Whomp, whomp, whomp....is all I heard....

3/6/2016 8:40:17 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from stregaleonora:
Can be anything, what do you think is important or draws you toward a woman?

It doesn't really matter because if a man loves you, in his eyes you are perfect; and if a man doesn't love you, you are never enough.

A woman only needs to choose a man who loves her, everything else are BS.
Too bad most women prefer men that are rich, instead of men that love them

3/6/2016 8:43:44 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
Whomp, whomp, whomp....is all I heard....

Isn't that the sound that indicates kids can't understand what adults are saying?

Now all I can think of is you as a young boy.

3/6/2016 10:03:00 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

That is the sound of Charlie Brown's teacher, and you Cougar!!!

3/6/2016 10:14:34 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Wait, so all adults didn't talk like that?

It wasn't some joke about the age gap?

3/6/2016 10:42:14 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
Too bad most women prefer men that are rich, instead of men that love them

That is no true!
I know plenty of girls madly in love with broke guys, and who even don't treat them that well!

Everyone is always saying women love bad boys right?

Well, usually bad boys are school drop-out, constantly broke and very easily have problems with the law.

3/6/2016 11:32:11 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
pagal17
Lancaster, PA
51, joined May. 2012

Quote from enigmaathand:

Ever heard of "Eve", the very first woman to walk the Earth?

Man should have known then, how women are....

Lilith was the first woman. Adam cast her out because she wanted to be on top

[Edited 3/6/2016 11:32:23 AM ]

3/6/2016 11:44:01 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

This is so absolutely true.

[Edited 3/6/2016 11:44:19 AM ]

3/6/2016 11:47:09 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from pagal17:
Lilith was the first woman. Adam cast her out because she wanted to be on top
If she looked and talked like you do, remind me to smack the shit out of Adam, then.

3/6/2016 11:48:54 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

That is no true!
I know plenty of girls madly in love with broke guys, and who even don't treat them that well!

Well, usually bad boys are school drop-out, constantly broke and very easily have problems with the law.
I don't have problems with the law. I certainly don't treat women poorly. I have a job, and work well over 40 hrs a week, on average.

So, explain to me why women of the past were looking for more accomplished guys, even while dating me, if what I am saying is NOT true.

3/6/2016 2:20:28 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

That is no true!

Yea that is right because those type of guys have 5 different baby mamas , got child support chasing them in and out of jail because of unpaid child support . It just don't make no sense why women get with guys like that .

Women are becoming like the republican party getting rid of middle class . Either you got to be very rich to be with them or very poor . There is no in between

3/6/2016 2:49:53 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

I'll ignore the political jab there, because it is off topic and I don't care to see condor get involved in this thread.

3/6/2016 4:42:36 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
pagal17
Lancaster, PA
51, joined May. 2012

Quote from enigmaathand:
If she looked and talked like you do, remind me to smack the shit out of Adam, then.

She was my great, great, great, great, great, great...grandmother

Enigma...you've always been kind to me.

3/6/2016 4:58:20 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,095)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

women are only human,my days of putin them high on a pedestal that they dont deserve...are gone an over with..till they can act like humans...right back..... as there treated.....the real test..will they voluntarily spend time with you...an treat you as you have them?the reason i never pay much attention to one the first few minutes on a date,an then bam,there grabbin my hand an sayin..you better talk or somethin..then i know..im wanted..for somethin..allways for sex...though..an then,,after the feel good fades,,see what happens next,im only....good in person,,,only...

[Edited 3/6/2016 5:00:35 PM ]

3/6/2016 6:25:33 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

@ pagal: because you have always been polite in your dealings with me. I treat people exactly how they treat me.

Calling me crazy, among the many other names I have earned myself around here, is a personal attack, to which I will counter attack.

Debating with me is perfectly acceptable.

You seem to know this already, or just avoid the conversations we would obviously disagree on.

So, I don't see you as a threat to me or any other man.

Often, I wonder how the hell you are actually single...

3/6/2016 7:41:20 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
pagal17
Lancaster, PA
51, joined May. 2012

enigma...shucks

I am at a point in my life that I have released any desire to have to prove any one wrong. I go with the flow. We always have a choice how to engage with each other. I choose to be proactive and accept people as they are. After all, who the heck am I to tell anyone their beliefs are right or wrong.
I often do not resonate with many of the good DH folks posts. Not my place. My personal opinions are just that, mine. Just because I don't share a similar view with anyone does not make their view wrong.

and....I'm single because I'm a fool.

3/6/2016 9:28:47 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

flyfish77
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

my friend in tenn. looks like fred gwyne,an funny as hell,herman munster,an he says..some things take with a grain of salt. i get told the same thing,allways cause of my typing,or views on things,an most women are takers,an cruel,an wont answer a question right. some ignore..an are with there own..cliques,screw all them..i know one who took up with a real biker a**hole,an she changed,not a nice sweet shy girl no more,anyway,,that spark....i simply dont know,you probably sense my grief,and uptightness etc..an that wrecks things,an any chance of any spark,unless its an anger spark,i have no clue..once someone is with me,all my life...its wonderful,fun an funny etc..i make people laugh,an eat good an other things,its just gettin past first impressions etc,,they can make you so mad on here..not you no,,you keep cool,an are veryy pretty we all of course know that...................im th e life ofthe party when out playin musick,an get everyone friendly allways,but i have my loud guitar talkin for me too,an i laugh with all in the place...more than even the band leader,cause i get so revved maybe..i love fun,an food an love an makin certain omes extra happy.

[Edited 3/6/2016 9:29:53 PM ]

3/7/2016 6:12:43 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from digital_knight:
Women are becoming like the republican party getting rid of middle class .

The ones who are eliminatind the middle class are the commies..

No middle class: typic communist social structure.

One of the leading factors in eliminating the middle class is globalization of the labor market.

Reps are nationalists! They are no the one who wanna let in into the countries (European countries too) millions of bummers who will vacuum out all the welfare and drive the wages down to ridiculous levels.

If you wanna me to explain you the other (Liberals) factors which kill the middle class open a political forums or write me!

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/25-signs-that-middle-class-families-have-been-targeted-for-extinction_04182012

3/7/2016 6:23:04 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
idliketotalk
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,236)
Punxsutawney, PA
53, joined Oct. 2013

One thing I've noticed is that some women can take care of a kid or three and still get all sorts of other stuff done, it doesn't stop them at all.

And then other women can't seem to do anything other than take care of even one child.

I admare those ladies who just take it in stride and get things done regardless of how many kids they are toting along.

I've witnessed this recently with two young mothers. The one with the one child just can't seem to do or go anywhere, you know, because she has that child she has to take care of. The other one has three young kids and you never hear her say anything about not being able to do or go due to the kids. She just has them all rounded up and in the vehicle and is gone like a shot, no fuss, no muss.

3/7/2016 8:40:12 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,757)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from idliketotalk:
One thing I've noticed is that some women can take care of a kid or three and still get all sorts of other stuff done, it doesn't stop them at all.

And then other women can't seem to do anything other than take care of even one child.

I admare those ladies who just take it in stride and get things done regardless of how many kids they are toting along.

I've witnessed this recently with two young mothers. The one with the one child just can't seem to do or go anywhere, you know, because she has that child she has to take care of. The other one has three young kids and you never hear her say anything about not being able to do or go due to the kids. She just has them all rounded up and in the vehicle and is gone like a shot, no fuss, no muss.

I agree......good answer.

3/7/2016 8:46:50 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Some of the mothers to my kids are like that.

The have NO time to help their kids with their homework.

And yet... no job, but time to go shopping during the class, and time to get pissed that their kid is at the bottom of the class.

I already have qualms about mothers but stuff like this doesn't help.

3/7/2016 9:22:49 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from enigmaathand:
I'll ignore the political jab there, because it is off topic and I don't care to see condor get involved in this thread.

I am just saying they act like they are . They dont want nothing to do with average guy, they make things harder for them if they do anything with them at all .

3/7/2016 9:36:24 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Believe me. I know. I am just an average looking guy, with above average intelligence, and a below average paying job.

Unless I want to sift through a bunch of single mothers, I don't have much going for me.

3/12/2016 9:09:13 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

Just reviving this thread. I think kindness is pretty highly valued. I hear honesty men value a lot as well

3/12/2016 9:12:13 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Men value honesty the same way as women do.

They want what they desire to be the truth.

They don't care if it's a lie so long as they never discover they aren't being lied to.

That's why so many dude talk shit about liking the natural look, but don't realize it takes DOUBLE and sometimes TRIPLE the usual amount of makeup to pull of ALL the "natural" looks they love so much.

Plastic surgery is the same thing. Men look down on it, but if they believe a woman's enhanced beauty is natural they are s0o0o0o0o happy. They just don't want to discover it's all a lie.

3/12/2016 9:19:36 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy: Men value honesty the same way as women do.

They want what they desire to be the truth.

They don't care if it's a lie so long as they never discover they aren't being lied to.

That's why so many dude talk shit about liking the natural look, but don't realize it takes DOUBLE and sometimes TRIPLE the usual amount of makeup to pull of ALL the "natural" looks they love so much.

Plastic surgery is the same thing. Men look down on it, but if they believe a woman's enhanced beauty is natural they are s0o0o0o0o happy. They just don't want to discover it's all a lie.

Are you really THAT unattractive to other men or only to yourself?

Because you place a lot on physical beauty, which is relevant of your Libra Sun-sign, and I think where your fault may lie is how you view yourself.

The Law of Attraction: Like attracts like.

You think you are unattractive, so you attract men of the same caliber, such as myself.

3/12/2016 9:47:45 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:

Are you really THAT unattractive to other men or only to yourself?

Because you place a lot on physical beauty, which is relevant of your Libra Sun-sign, and I think where your fault may lie is how you view yourself.

The Law of Attraction: Like attracts like.

You think you are unattractive, so you attract men of the same caliber, such as myself.

Both? I kind of don't think about it anymore. I've accepted my attractiveness to a point where I don't count myself in the equation. I'm not hot or ugly, I'm just not.

I didn't start out like this. People who say that are full of shit. And you're a man so the system works differently for you. Women constantly look past looks. You've never seen a hot guy marry an average or ugly chick because she made him laugh. Just saying.

Back when I thought I was attractive I had shittier luck and treatment than I did before I gave up. That's all full of shit. You're either attractive or the delusional ugly chick. I'm neither.

I know I'm unattractive. I see how attractive an unattractive women are treated. I have yet to see or meet another woman who can fathom what it's like to maneuver through the world with my disadvantage.

The only thing confidence attracts is a world full of people excited to knock you down to your place. And once you lose that confidence you merely attract the same people trying to build you up so they can knock you down again. There's no fun in a chick who knows her order on the totem pole.

3/12/2016 10:32:48 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Both? I kind of don't think about it anymore. I've accepted my attractiveness to a point where I don't count myself in the equation. I'm not hot or ugly, I'm just not.

I didn't start out like this. People who say that are full of shit. And you're a man so the system works differently for you. Women constantly look past looks. You've never seen a hot guy marry an average or ugly chick because she made him laugh. Just saying.

When was the last time you were in the States ?

There are guys out here that are tired of hot chicks attitude here . You will see them with average chicks . Hell there are some brothers out here taking out some over weighted chicks . You'll see that because those chicks are nicer .

3/12/2016 10:45:05 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I've only been gone for a year.

So I highly doubt anything has changed.

I know they do. But those same guys will accept an average girls for all her faults but demand I be perfection.

Location has nothing to do with it.

For whatever reason I've been blacklisted from all the reindeer games, so I'm just going to sit by the sidelines and b*tch until I don't care anymore.

3/12/2016 10:53:00 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from kungfu_candy:
I've only been gone for a year.

So I highly doubt anything has changed.

I know they do. But those same guys will accept an average girls for all her faults but demand I be perfection.

Location has nothing to do with it.

For whatever reason I've been blacklisted from all the reindeer games, so I'm just going to sit by the sidelines and b*tch until I don't care anymore.

Locations has something to do with it . Have you ever tried being with a country guy ?

3/12/2016 11:01:28 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Ahahahaha okay, I'll bite.

Now I've been in the country my share fair.

I was partially raised around horses. My Uncle had a gelded ex-racing Thoroughbred that was about 17 hands high. Such a prima donna. And he had a cocky painted Mustang-Quarterhorse stallion who was about 15 hands. He was supposed to be my horse but the Thoroughbred ended up warming up to me, but I refused to ride him and only rode the stallion.

I've milked cows before and tossed sheep... been head-butted by goats and horses.

Needless to say I've been to the country. Ironically, I've never seen/met any country boys. I met their daddies and their grand-daddies.

But no one my age.

What does a country boy have to do with anything? My California 2 is an Arkansas 8?

3/13/2016 12:04:54 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Ahahahaha okay, I'll bite.

Now I've been in the country my share fair.

I was partially raised around horses. My Uncle had a gelded ex-racing Thoroughbred that was about 17 hands high. Such a prima donna. And he had a cocky painted Mustang-Quarterhorse stallion who was about 15 hands. He was supposed to be my horse but the Thoroughbred ended up warming up to me, but I refused to ride him and only rode the stallion.

I've milked cows before and tossed sheep... been head-butted by goats and horses.

Needless to say I've been to the country. Ironically, I've never seen/met any country boys. I met their daddies and their grand-daddies.

But no one my age.

What does a country boy have to do with anything? My California 2 is an Arkansas 8?

Some country guys my have different outlook on a woman .

3/13/2016 12:19:11 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from kungfu_candy:
My California 2 is an Arkansas 8?

I am not sure what you mean that ?

3/13/2016 12:56:51 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,757)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Just reviving this thread. I think kindness is pretty highly valued. I hear honesty men value a lot as well

Add honesty, open honest communication (say what you mean, and mean it). and a good sense of values.

3/13/2016 1:25:35 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I am not sure what you mean that ?

Well generally how it goes is... if you're from the city your score gets bumped up out in the country.

Sometimes vice versa.

So someone who is considered hideous in Cali allegedly cleans up in backwater, rural areas.

3/13/2016 4:40:49 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

flyfish77
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

well at least you look nice,and you..bite...i dont care about other countries,i wish none were even allowed on here for any purpuss,its hard enough to talk,or do a 100 mile date etc. dam people nearly all refuse the telephone..not all though,my dates off here have been sweet,an pleasant,mostly to them,but me too..to a certain point..being sweet,an nice is the only way,and im allways that way to them...from the very beginning.

3/13/2016 5:30:19 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I bite.

Ahahaha that's one way to put it.

3/13/2016 7:12:06 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Well generally how it goes is... if you're from the city your score gets bumped up out in the country.

Sometimes vice versa.

So someone who is considered hideous in Cali allegedly cleans up in backwater, rural areas.

Right .

3/13/2016 9:30:45 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,515)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Our "femaleness"?

3/13/2016 12:15:56 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

When was the last time you were in the States ?

There are guys out here that are tired of hot chicks attitude here . You will see them with average chicks . Hell there are some brothers out here taking out some over weighted chicks . You'll see that because those chicks are nicer .

I agree.

I think that if you look at your friends and the people who are really dating in the real world... I think there are a lot of just average people who have found each other and are having a nice time with each other. It's not about using someone for sex or money. It's about having a good relationship.

However, there is a whole sub-culture of people hooking up and having booty calls who are just using each other. Unfortunately, over weight chicks usually show up on the list of easiest women to pump and dump. To me, that is sad.

However, I don't like it when women use men for money either.

It's a two-sided problem.

3/13/2016 1:59:40 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,377)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

a willingness to help us get really really good at full body massage, not only for practice but also, just for fun.

3/13/2016 2:04:44 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from lucky_1million:
I agree.

I think that if you look at your friends and the people who are really dating in the real world... I think there are a lot of just average people who have found each other and are having a nice time with each other. It's not about using someone for sex or money. It's about having a good relationship.

However, there is a whole sub-culture of people hooking up and having booty calls who are just using each other. Unfortunately, over weight chicks usually show up on the list of easiest women to pump and dump. To me, that is sad.

However, I don't like it when women use men for money either.

It's a two-sided problem.

Yep

3/13/2016 2:10:16 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

I was with not so attractive woman she was really nice. Only reason why left her is because of her kids attitude .

3/14/2016 7:59:29 PM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

greeleybro
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,528)
Longmont, CO
49, joined Oct. 2013

This!^^^^^

My kids come first remember? ??

[Edited 3/14/2016 7:59:59 PM ]

3/15/2016 9:05:10 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,757)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

I was with not so attractive woman she was really nice. Only reason why left her is because of her kids attitude .

My last GF was the same way, lazy kids too.

3/15/2016 9:51:59 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Well I certainly don't want to be with a man who looks at me and thinks "she's not that pretty, kinda avg but she's really nice"...that would be awful...only a person who already thinks little of themselves would accept being thought of that way. That's just sad.

No thanks, I prefer being with a man I find attractive in personality, character and appearance and he should feel the same way about me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

3/15/2016 10:16:39 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,802)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Beauty smeauty, did anyone mention dusting?
Dusting is a good skill to value.

3/15/2016 10:17:37 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

3/15/2016 11:15:16 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from soulflight:
Well I certainly don't want to be with a man who looks at me and thinks "she's not that pretty, kinda avg but she's really nice"...that would be awful...only a person who already thinks little of themselves would accept being thought of that way. That's just sad.

No thanks, I prefer being with a man I find attractive in personality, character and appearance and he should feel the same way about me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

But yet you claim a woman leaving a man for better candidate justify her .
you are so twisted I swear .

3/15/2016 11:27:12 AM What qualities or skills do men value most in a woman?  

dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,355)
Jessieville, AR
58, joined Jul. 2010

One must concentrate on the total package.

The lady that concentrates on me package

is valued indeed.