Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites nj

He may turn out to be the husband of your sister or your greatest pal. craigslist denver men seeking men But I immediately came to hate initially dates themselves. He shows up late and didn t truly resemble his images exactly. omegle kik messenger I assume searching for relationships and adore may have also been an act of rebellion also, not just curiosity.

new listcrawler

The mailing address, fax number, telephone number and e mail address will be listed on your determination. longmont personals Go over topics associated to relationships and adore in a friendly and secure atmosphere. com is not in any way affiliated with Peloton Interactive Inc. what dating site replaced craigslist He was moving away so I thought he d fit in with my new life plan just fine.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/5/2016 8:46:06 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Hell even here you cant just marry anybody with out the law saying you can.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/5/2016 10:08:42 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Behind every government decision there is a reason.

Overpopulation is a reason for the government to do something. China government decided to restrict the birthrate but the method was not very efficient. People outside the big cities were still having many kids.
Yes, you can not marry your cousin because you DNA is too close and if you have children the probability of deformations is very high.

I don't want to say that I like all government decisions, many are just stupid.
I just don't find a good reason to believe many things written in the Bible. It is not enough to tell me "do this in this way", I need an explanation why. And if there is a good reason, I will agree and I will do it.

3/5/2016 10:20:28 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from ivaiva:
Behind every government decision there is a reason.

Overpopulation is a reason for the government to do something. China government decided to restrict the birthrate but the method was not very efficient. People outside the big cities were still having many kids.
Yes, you can not marry your cousin because you DNA is too close and if you have children the probability of deformations is very high.

I don't want to say that I like all government decisions, many are just stupid.
I just don't find a good reason to believe many things written in the Bible. It is not enough to tell me "do this in this way", I need an explanation why. And if there is a good reason, I will agree and I will do it.

Ok don't commit adultery .

Reason one not only you will hurt the one are with but one could cause some to get killed over that . Look how it is now which people are not trusting each other nowadays not wanting to get married at all . It causes kids to act up . All that just from committing adultery.

[Edited 3/5/2016 10:21:17 AM ]

3/5/2016 1:01:46 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,800)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from digital_knight:

Reason one not only you will hurt the one are with but one could cause some to get killed over that . Look how it is now which people are not trusting each other nowadays not wanting to get married at all . It causes kids to act up . All that just from committing adultery.

And that's a good reason. And it has nothing to do with religious belief.
One doesn't need to read the bible to understand that adultery isn't right.

3/5/2016 1:07:01 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Since women are almost 3x as likely to commit adultery, as compared to men in a survey from a UK dating company, I would say women need to start reading their Bibles again. They sure aren't learning to stay faithful by following the government.

And of course Ivaiva sees no point in belief of the scripture or reading it, and wouldn't you know it? She is SINGLE.....

I guess my God-fearing female friend, with two lovely children, a husband of 7+ years, a full-time job, two degrees, and him working 40-60 hours a week must have it ALL wrong then.....

3/5/2016 1:11:28 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

You are single. Do you read the bible?

3/5/2016 2:25:39 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Cover to cover.

I understand the commitment and vows of what marriage is SUPPOSED to be. And I see how government-worshipping females DON'T value those vows, and I see how their are more of them than spiritual women in the world.

Make no mistake, ok your attempt to belittle me: I am not single from a lack of skills in a relationship. I am single by choice, to protect myself from the evil women of this world that are fed man-hating Feminist rhetoric

3/5/2016 2:39:53 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,633)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ivaiva:
I think you didn't see my point. You are blaming the victim.

A robber is 100% at fault for stealing as the robber has the control over whether the robbery will take place. Instead of teaching people how to be afraid and lock everything we should teach them not to steal.

Similarly, the men that attacked are at fault as the they had the ultimate control over their actions. Instead of blaming women we should teach men not to assault.

Wrong! Dead wrong! We as individuals have a responsibility to protect from those who DO NOT share our moral value. That's what's so fu€led up about you women and the way y'all think. NO RESPONSIBILITY or ACCOUNTABILITY what so ever!

I truly believe (based on how you're talking) you'd leave your 10yo little girl in the hands of a convicted child molesting sexual predator bcuz he should know better than to touch her! And if you say you WOULDN'T then those girls shoulda taken the same responsibility for themselves instead of praying to the all mighty Gov't.

But you never answered my question....

Do you lock your doors at night when you and your children are sleep? Or do you leave the doors open and unlock bcuz nobody's suppose to come in invited?

Do you lock your place up when you leave out? Or do you leave the doors open and unlock bcuz nobody's suppose be in there taking things that don't belong to them?

3/5/2016 2:50:52 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ivaiva:
Why should women read the Bible?

Bcuz spiritually is the bases and source of morality and sense of purpose! That's why

It doesn't matter which spiritual road you travel as long as you stay true to the road you choose.

If you don't you'll end up worshipping the only other authority you know in society. Which is Gov't! And that's where your morals and scale of "right vs wrong" will come from. You've been proving that everytime you pledge allegiance to the Gov't in your undying love for its blessings.

3/5/2016 3:14:35 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from mylegsarecold:
And that's a good reason. And it has nothing to do with religious belief.
One doesn't need to read the bible to understand that adultery isn't right.

That's the point Doc is saying until the Government says not ok then the women would listen .

3/5/2016 3:17:22 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

"you will hurt the one you are with" is a good reason. This depends on person's morals not on the religious believes. If it was a religious belief none of the 200 million Christian women and men in US would be committing adultery.

Adultery will not cause the kids to act up neither will prevent people from marrying.

As far as for somebody been killed because of adultery, this can happen in Saudi Arabia. This might be from a religious belief but you will agree that they don't read the Bible there.

3/5/2016 3:19:32 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

That's the point Doc is saying until the Government says not ok then the women would listen .

Saying it doesn't make it true.

3/5/2016 3:38:59 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from ivaiva:

Adultery will not cause the kids to act up neither will prevent people from marrying.

Adultery can and shall lead to an divorce that is the reason why the kids can act up what I mean by that kids start failing in school gets in fights . Some kids have even killed and was sent to prison for that because the kids didnt like the guy .

3/5/2016 3:48:36 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

These women would understand, that you can't stop the evil nature of humans completely, if they had read about the Great Flood, in the Old Testament, or had they read the many stories of God wiping out mankind in front of Israel, as an example of His tolerance for evil, and NONE of that taught mankind to stop our evil ways!

So, the argument, "We should teach people NOT to steal", is MOOT.

Mankind watched themselves get nearly eradicated by death, multiple times and even losing their very lives did not stop the evil.

What the Hell makes these women thing we can teach people to stop stealing or raping?

And as such, since she wants to argue this logic, she fails to realize:

When a woman commits paternity fraud or files a false police report, that means we shouldn't teach men to defend themselves against such lies and destruction. I know!!!! WE SHOULD TEACH WOMEN NOT TO BE SUCH LYING, CHEATING, MANIPULATIVE WH*RES....cuz we all see how well THAT has been working....

3/5/2016 10:09:58 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

bluecougareyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,561)
Chelan, WA
72, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from cupocheer:
Ladies, is ops head flat on one side?

If so, then he could be one of the Indians from the 'Flathead Tribe'

History of the 'Flathead' (Salish) - Indian tribe Reservation now, located in western Montana on the Flathead River.

* PROUD NATION *

3/6/2016 1:48:44 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from enigmaathand:
Since women are almost 3x as likely to commit adultery, as compared to men in a survey from a UK dating company, I would say women need to start reading their Bibles again. They sure aren't learning to stay faithful by following the government.

And of course Ivaiva sees no point in belief of the scripture or reading it, and wouldn't you know it? She is SINGLE.....

I guess my God-fearing female friend, with two lovely children, a husband of 7+ years, a full-time job, two degrees, and him working 40-60 hours a week must have it ALL wrong then.....

Married God-fearing females become single very quickly when their husbands are not faithful. After that they continue to read the scripture.

3/6/2016 2:09:16 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
Wrong! Dead wrong! We as individuals have a responsibility to protect from those who DO NOT share our moral value. That's what's so fu€led up about you women and the way y'all think. NO RESPONSIBILITY or ACCOUNTABILITY what so ever!

I truly believe (based on how you're talking) you'd leave your 10yo little girl in the hands of a convicted child molesting sexual predator bcuz he should know better than to touch her! And if you say you WOULDN'T then those girls shoulda taken the same responsibility for themselves instead of praying to the all mighty Gov't.

But you never answered my question....

Do you lock your doors at night when you and your children are sleep? Or do you leave the doors open and unlock bcuz nobody's suppose to come in invited?

Do you lock your place up when you leave out? Or do you leave the doors open and unlock bcuz nobody's suppose be in there taking things that don't belong to them?

You didn't understand me but I don't know how to explain in another way.

It is dangerous to answer those specific questions in a public forum. However....I have lived in a neighborhood where people didn't lock their houses or cars and in another one where locking was absolutely necessary.

3/6/2016 2:47:43 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Bcuz spiritually is the bases and source of morality and sense of purpose! That's why

It doesn't matter which spiritual road you travel as long as you stay true to the road you choose.

It doesn't have to be the Bible, different people create their morality by reading different books

3/6/2016 5:28:27 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

The point is if the woman or the man have some type of belief that may make the relationship last . But if you got some care free woman or man that don't have no belief in nothing except for the Government you may as accept the fact your relationship wont last until the Government says it will .

BINGO AMIGO!!! TELL HER A** AGAIN!!!

I interviewed a multitude of men from the Mid East on relationships and marriages. From Pakistan, Iran, India, Iraq, Egypt, Afghanistan and Bosnia. When I asked what they look for when choosing a mate they ALL said....

"We choose our wives based on our religious beliefs. They must have the same spiritual teachings as we have."

When I asked them why? They said....

"When married we'll eventually have children. And when the father and mother BOTH have the same religious background and teachings the kids DON'T GROW UP CONFUSED! With the father believing one thing and the mother believing something different the kids will be divided on what to believe and follow. So we know what our responsibilities are to each other and our family.

This makes sense! Pursuing a women with a "Carefree" moral dose leads to nothing.

3/6/2016 8:47:49 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

BINGO AMIGO!!! TELL HER A** AGAIN!!!

Why does he has to speak to my ass? My ears and eyes are not there.

3/6/2016 9:12:46 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

lightbrownie1
Johnston, IA
47, joined Feb. 2016

When you "worship" something or someone you put nothing or no one before it. You accepts WHATEVER it tells you and never doubt or question it. It tells you what "Right vs Wrong" is and you thank "IT" for all you have. It becomes your source of justice against all that "IT" told you was wrong from the start.

An example would be....

Once upon a time when the Gov't had NO problem with parents disciplining their children based on the religious practices it was fine with women.

But soon as the Gov't said "IT'S WRONG" all of a sudden it's wrong to women TOO. They just their morals and principles based on what laws of Gov't say.

As a man I respect the law to a large degree but WILL NEVER let the Gov't become my moral compass!

That's worshipping.

First im going to say this.
Im who I am...don't worship anyone. God is who i believe in.

The example you stated, could be further from the truth in my world.
No, i don't believe or agree to anyone beating a child. But i believe in not sparing the rode.

Im not easily persuaded in nothing that (man) or Gov't tries to change.
If i don't agree im not changing.
That's whats wrong with the generation now a days.

3/6/2016 10:05:19 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mountain901
Pueblo, CO
44, joined Mar. 2014

Seems us ladies can't win either way; those of us who have an education and didn't go the "Traditional Way" of getting married popping kids like Pez out are considered control freaks but the ones with barely a high school education are ratchets, thoughts, sluts, etc. you get the idea by men using Geico Caveman methods to bring us down instead of looking at us as Equals. When someone plays the card of me not looking out for my "People" that gets them man or woman a spot in the unemployment line talking crap like that. Unless a Doctor is helping people get better, to me they're just another Quack in life Just Stating Fact!

3/6/2016 10:54:00 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from mountain901:
Seems us ladies can't win either way; those of us who have an education and didn't go the "Traditional Way" of getting married popping kids like Pez out are considered control freaks but the ones with barely a high school education are ratchets, thoughts, sluts, etc. you get the idea by men using Geico Caveman methods to bring us down instead of looking at us as Equals. When someone plays the card of me not looking out for my "People" that gets them man or woman a spot in the unemployment line talking crap like that. Unless a Doctor is helping people get better, to me they're just another Quack in life Just Stating Fact!

A lot women are not treating men as equals tho . I'm talking about the ones who did not go through the Traditional Way of getting married . They usually turn out being schemers more than a wife .

3/6/2016 12:14:09 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from mountain901:
With this run-on sentence and grammar, sounds to me like you should get a refund from your place of "Higher Education".

And for the record, paying Jester to forge you a degree doesn't qualify you as "educated".

3/6/2016 1:11:27 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from mountain901:

Because you are still letting those men determine what winning means.
Stop that.
You are your own person, you determine what winning means to you.

3/6/2016 1:13:40 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from ivaiva:
Why does he has to speak to my ass? My ears and eyes are not there.

He just assumed yours were there too since that is where his are located.

3/6/2016 1:42:35 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Because you are still letting those men determine what winning means.
Stop that.
You are your own person, you determine what winning means to you.

When people do that usually find themselves by them self .

3/6/2016 1:55:36 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

BOOM!!

Digital Droppin bombs like Obama on Syria.

3/6/2016 2:04:54 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from enigmaathand:
BOOM!!

Digital Droppin bombs like Obama on Syria.

3/6/2016 2:24:25 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,609)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

3/6/2016 2:30:02 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Oh, that explains a lot. I think most of the time he is sitting.

3/8/2016 10:03:05 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

When people do that usually find themselves by them self .

Women are better off being alone than with someone who dictates their identity to them.

3/9/2016 11:02:34 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ivaiva:
You didn't understand me but I don't know how to explain in another way.

It is dangerous to answer those specific questions in a public forum. However....I have lived in a neighborhood where people didn't lock their houses or cars and in another one where locking was absolutely necessary.

This is a perfect example of Side Stepping, a soft shoe tap dance to avoid facing the truth or thinking you can deny me the satisfaction by being evasive.

Nobody in this forum will EVER find out where you live unless you tell them. So spare me the "It's dangerous" BS. If there are extra special circumstances under which someone DOESN'T HAVE TO LOCK THEIR DOORS TO BE SAFE then that's not normal.

You know damn well when I asked you my question I WASN'T talking about extra special, extraordinary, super rare, Clark Kent to superman bullsh¡t! Then y'all wonder why dudes like enigma, viper, myself, etc pull no punches in discussions. It's insulting to pull that side stepping crap when you see your point is moot.

3/9/2016 11:18:49 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

@ ivaiva:

But the fact you CLAIM it's so dangerous and don't wanna answer that in a public forum STILL PROVES MY POINT! Obviously you feel answering that question would endanger you and your kids so you REFUSE to risk that based on what the law says.

It's clear that it's "unlawful" for any man to come to your home to rob, harm and rape you and your kids. So why don't you tell EVERYONE IN HERE which windows you leave open or where you leave the spare key along with your address.

Now if you choose not to... then your defense of those girls putting themselves in harms way based on LAW is purely stupid. You wouldn't answer a simple question in a forum... but it's OK for very attractive women to walk naked through an "elbow to elbow" crowd of horny men out in public? Where's the logic? Where's the logic woman?

3/10/2016 12:05:08 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

I don't think it is the same. Homes with locked doors are constantly robbed but women on nudists beaches are not attacked.

3/10/2016 8:07:26 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Women are better off being alone than with someone who dictates their identity to them.
You would know, when they dictate to you what the daily chore list is and which ones' boots need a good lickin', huh?

3/10/2016 11:45:38 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from enigmaathand:
You would know, when they dictate to you what the daily chore list is and which ones' boots need a good lickin', huh?

Yes, if that were the case I would be better off alone than to deal with that.

It is nice of you to agree with me even if you don't quite know how to go about doing it.

3/10/2016 1:14:34 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,609)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

3/10/2016 9:40:40 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ivaiva:
I don't think it is the same. Homes with locked doors are constantly robbed but women on nudists beaches are not attacked.

See this is the sh¡t that pisses me off. IT'S THE SAME DAMN CONCEPT, SAME DAMB THING! "Don't purposely put yourself in harms way and risk yourself based on IF SOMEONE ELSE IS GONNA OBEY THE LAW! Stop acting like you're too stupid to understand that.

And why would you bring the illogic of a nudist community into this? Being in a nudist community butt naked IS NOT THE SAME AS New York City streets during a crowded festival. They had no damn business being out there like that period. Not one women in here would do it themselves.

You'll say anything to keep from admitting that just to challenge me. You don't have to like me or wanna fu€K me. But it shows extremely poor character when you go to these levels just to avoid admitting I made a point.

On a related note... This is why women aren't equal to men. Bcuz the mind games you'll resort to just to avoid saying "you got a point doc" is childish and have no place in a discussion about the welfare of an entire community.

3/10/2016 9:53:57 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Yes, if that were the case I would be better off alone than to deal with that.

That is the case you boot licking, butt sucking, spineless POS. You we old rather lick boots and be told "when" and "if" you can stand or speak in the presences of a woman than be alone.

That's bcuz you're unhappy with who you are and choose to have your entire existence validated by the women you WISH you could have. Where every little pat on your head (like a good lil dog) make you feel closer, lived and accepted by the master you serve.

And just like the lap dog you are you bark and growl and anyone you think your master doesn't like. Buttshire spineless terriers are not intimidating no matter how much they bark.

3/10/2016 10:24:31 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

See this is the sh¡t that pisses me off. IT'S THE SAME DAMN CONCEPT, SAME DAMB THING! "Don't purposely put yourself in harms way and risk yourself based on IF SOMEONE ELSE IS GONNA OBEY THE LAW! Stop acting like you're too stupid to understand that.

And why would you bring the illogic of a nudist community into this? Being in a nudist community butt naked IS NOT THE SAME AS New York City streets during a crowded festival. They had no damn business being out there like that period. Not one women in here would do it themselves.

You'll say anything to keep from admitting that just to challenge me. You don't have to like me or wanna fu€K me. But it shows extremely poor character when you go to these levels just to avoid admitting I made a point.

On a related note... This is why women aren't equal to men. Bcuz the mind games you'll resort to just to avoid saying "you got a point doc" is childish and have no place in a discussion about the welfare of an entire community.

Don't judge all the women by me. I might be a bad one but there are many good women. Better, don't judge at all. As you said, you have a point...well, I have a point too and it is a different one.

Back on the topic.
You don't like the "illogical" nudist community but you have to admit that women are not attacked on the nudist places and they are naked there.
Women go butt naked on the streets in the festivals in South American countries and they are not attacked.
Women in Africa go breast naked and they are not attacked.
Woman in Europe cover almost nothing when they go to the beach and they are not attacked.

But they are attacked in New York. That is New York, it is not the middle east. And people argue if it is women's fault. That is illogical for me.

3/10/2016 10:57:29 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ivaiva:
Don't judge all the women by me. I might be a bad one but there are many good women. Better, don't judge at all. As you said, you have a point...well, I have a point too and it is a different one.

Back on the topic.
You don't like the "illogical" nudist community but you have to admit that women are not attacked on the nudist places and they are naked there.
Women go butt naked on the streets in the festivals in South American countries and they are not attacked.
Women in Africa go breast naked and they are not attacked.
Woman in Europe cover almost nothing when they go to the beach and they are not attacked.

But they are attacked in New York. That is New York, it is not the middle east. And people argue if it is women's fault. That is illogical for me.

1. I'm not judging anyone based on you but you. I'm judging those women based on their actions bcuz THEIR ACTIONS put them in that situation.

2. What I find "illogical" is (and let me be specific) how you Kris Kross situations where the circumstances and concepts are the total opposite. Now you're talking about South America and Africa along with nudist communities to say "women Don't get attacked there!"

So when I asked are you stupid (believe it or not) I'm not striking or trying to be offensive, honestly! I ask bcuz....

Only someone who IS stupid DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THERE'S A TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING! A stupid person DOESN'T understand this concept. Your bedroom, bathroom, licker room, nudist community, nude beaches in South America and most places in Africa where it's a PART OF THE CULTURE are ALL places to be naked bcuz EVERYONE THERE ARE LIKE MINDED AND IN SUPPORT OF THE NUDITY!

But not the got damn public streets of New York during a festival that has NOTHING TO DO WITH NUDITY! GOT DAMN!

Why is this so fu€king hard to understand? You yourself even said you won't answer a simple question in the forum bcuz uts dangerous but walking naked through a crowd of horny ppl on a public street isn't?

3/10/2016 11:52:21 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

... a crowd of horny ppl on a public street ......

Is that the culture in New York? Do people support that there?
If it is like that, I was wrong, it is like the middle east.
See, stupid people can learn too.

3/11/2016 5:10:49 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ivaiva:
Is that the culture in New York? Do people support that there?
If it is like that, I was wrong, it is like the middle east.
See, stupid people can learn too.

Here's a shocker, it's like that in most public places in this country. Only places where it's warm ALL THE TIME can you dress in next to nothing as long as you're not completely naked. But unless it's a place DESIGNATED for public nudity it's against the law to be naked in public anyway! It's called "indecent exposure!" Which means IT'S NOT DECENT to be naked in public places NOT DEDICATED for that.

Which brings me back to my original post and WHY these women thought it was a good idea in the first place.

Bcuz they thought their Almighty God (Gov't) would protect them bcuz it already "sides with them" for their dedication and worship. They thought their Gods law (Gov't law) would be enough to test men and SCARE THEM into behaving. Again... This is we push-up at its best.

3/11/2016 5:52:30 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Listen.... We ALL worship some form of power or authority. There's only 3 it could be....

1. God... In some form or another based on your religion. God, Buddha, Yahweh, Allah, Jehovah, etc. This is where their understand of right and wrong come from.

If not....

2. Gov't bcuz it's the next highest authority in ANY society. So whatever gov't say right and wrong is goes without question.

And if it's not God or Gov't then....

3. It's SELF! Self worship is a lower but acceptable form of worship by the Gov't bcuz those ppl are easy to break and NOT WILLING TO DIE for what they believe in. So they eventually end up serving and worshipping Gov't anyway.

Over 90% of the women in this country worship Gov't. The clue is... Whenever you ask there opinion or "belief" of what right and wrong is THEY QUOTE THE LAW OF GOV'T! Then straight [b[SH¡T on ANYTHING biblical, religious or spiritual.

Then wonder why men look outside the country for a wife.

3/11/2016 7:11:09 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

No. I don't wonder. I don't know of any women who wonder.

First..Clearly the men who think that's their only option don't want american women, so why would american women be concerned about what they do? Nobody wants someone who doesn't want them.

Second..I don't see throngs of men flocking overseas. There are no real numbers to support this claim.

There are lots of happy couples and happy single people. Happy people don't whine and complain.

I wish you all the best in finding your dream girl, where ever she is.

3/11/2016 7:57:39 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from soulflight:
No. I don't wonder. I don't know of any women who wonder.

First..Clearly the men who think that's their only option don't want american women, so why would american women be concerned about what they do? Nobody wants someone who doesn't want them.

Second..I don't see throngs of men flocking overseas. There are no real numbers to support this claim.

There are lots of happy couples and happy single people. Happy people don't whine and complain.

I wish you all the best in finding your dream girl, where ever she is.

um with divorce rate as high as it's getting doesn't seem like couples are staying happy for long . People who are becoming single aren't happy being single .

Only reason you don't see men flocking over seas is because we can't afford to .

But you should ask yourself how many men in Armed services is getting married to women over seas

3/11/2016 9:24:34 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

um with divorce rate as high as it's getting doesn't seem like couples are staying happy for long . People who are becoming single aren't happy being single .

Only reason you don't see men flocking over seas is because we can't afford to .

But you should ask yourself how many men in Armed services is getting married to women over seas

I was a military spouse for 13 yrs. Sure, some of them do, their divorce rate seems to be about the same. Anyone in the military can tell you just as many horror stories as happy stories about soldiers and foreign born wives.

The fact still remains, you must have very little confidence in yourself since you think women are in control of all relationships. You are creating your own demise.

3/11/2016 10:23:23 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Listen.... We ALL worship some form of power or authority. There's only 3 it could be....

1. God... In some form or another based on your religion. God, Buddha, Yahweh, Allah, Jehovah, etc. This is where their understand of right and wrong come from.

If not....

2. Gov't bcuz it's the next highest authority in ANY society. So whatever gov't say right and wrong is goes without question.

And if it's not God or Gov't then....

3. It's SELF! Self worship is a lower but acceptable form of worship by the Gov't bcuz those ppl are easy to break and NOT WILLING TO DIE for what they believe in. So they eventually end up serving and worshipping Gov't anyway.

Over 90% of the women in this country worship Gov't. The clue is... Whenever you ask there opinion or "belief" of what right and wrong is THEY QUOTE THE LAW OF GOV'T! Then straight [b[SH¡T on ANYTHING biblical, religious or spiritual.

Then wonder why men look outside the country for a wife.

Nowadays our understanding of right and wrong comes from ourselves. People change gods and governments, they don't change themselves. It might have been like what you are describing but not anymore.

You have forgotten the 4th one - money. People worship money, they think that everything has its value in money and everything can be both and sold. Rich men order women from outside the country and those women see the american man as a big green dollar. Its all business and at the base of a business are money. I am excluding people that travel abroad and meet their spouses there. Those kind of relationships are based of feelings, it just happened that their partners are from another place. Those that want to order a woman only because she is from that place are doing business.

3/11/2016 10:35:33 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from soulflight:
I don't see throngs of men flocking overseas.

You don't because they don't exist.

3/11/2016 10:37:15 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from ivaiva:
You don't because they don't exist.

Yes I know, that is what I said, repeatedly...

[Edited 3/11/2016 10:38:17 AM ]

3/11/2016 10:50:13 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from soulflight:
Yes I know, that has been my position in numerous posts.

I agree.
If so many man are bringing foreign women, there wont be enough single men for the single American women. Then women should be looking abroad too (as I was joking in the other thread)

Gals, if Dr is right it is time for a trip.

3/11/2016 1:19:51 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from soulflight:
I was a military spouse for 13 yrs. Sure, some of them do, their divorce rate seems to be about the same. Anyone in the military can tell you just as many horror stories as happy stories about soldiers and foreign born wives.

The fact still remains, you must have very little confidence in yourself since you think women are in control of all relationships. You are creating your own demise.

Ok but I wont count the guys that got messed up in the head from military mental stress.

3/11/2016 1:23:23 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ivaiva:
I agree.
If so many man are bringing foreign women, there wont be enough single men for the single American women. Then women should be looking abroad too (as I was joking in the other thread)

Gals, if Dr is right it is time for a trip.

Joking or not, the odds of foreign men coming here looking for true love from American women are 5000/1. The main purpose American women serve to foreign men is an easy green card and american blow job.

These men know how mouthy, obnoxious, out of place, money hungry, disrespectful and God hating American women are. When Italian and Asian men (to name a few) discipline their kids... There women aren't calling the cops and and accusing them of child abuse BCUZ THE GOV'T SAID IT IS! And you don't see their kids wiling out and killing each other either. Their woman don't worship the Gov't. The worship the God of their religion. That alone makes them better.

3/11/2016 1:25:37 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Ok but I wont count the guys that got messed up in the head from military mental stress.

Why? That's part of life too, reality...there are lots of reasons marriages end...not all about those evil men OR women..

3/11/2016 1:42:55 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Joking or not, the odds of foreign men coming here looking for true love from American women are 5000/1. The main purpose American women serve to foreign men is an easy green card and american blow job.

These men know how mouthy, obnoxious, out of place, money hungry, disrespectful and God hating American women are. When Italian and Asian men (to name a few) discipline their kids... There women aren't calling the cops and and accusing them of child abuse BCUZ THE GOV'T SAID IT IS! And you don't see their kids wiling out and killing each other either. Their woman don't worship the Gov't. The worship the God of their religion. That alone makes them better.

Are you afraid that you as an American man have to compete with foreign ones?

3/11/2016 2:32:24 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from soulflight:
Why? That's part of life too, reality...there are lots of reasons marriages end...not all about those evil men OR women..

Because if they were in their right mind their relationship would have lasted longer .
That is like expecting a 15 yr old to make all the right adult decisions when place in certain situations .

3/11/2016 2:56:26 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Because if they were in their right mind their relationship would have lasted longer .
That is like expecting a 15 yr old to make all the right adult decisions when place in certain situations .

You don't know that. You don't know what goes on in other peoples homes/relationships.

Heck, I know people that stayed with their partner BECAUSE of what happened to them.

I didn't see you giving exceptions to women for being..oh let's say mugged, beaten or raped..they probably aren't in their right mind either.

Shit happens. That's life. You play the hand you're dealt

[Edited 3/11/2016 2:58:52 PM ]

3/11/2016 3:00:28 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Anyway..I'm outie, hot date with my hubby.. toodles

3/11/2016 3:05:19 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ivaiva:
Are you afraid that you as an American man have to compete with foreign ones?

HELL NO! I have the utmost respect and admiration for foreign men who stand convicted in their religious &/or spiritual direction. These men DO NOT allow gov't to dictate what's right/wrong or morality acceptable for his family and in his home.

I have learned key ingredients that was missing in the formula of a solid foundation for family and home from men of many different foreign cultures. They aren't slimy and spineless like so many men act here for sex.

Besides, there's no shortage of women anywhere. Here's it's just a shortage of good ones who know their place.

No foreign woman goes back and forth, mouthing off with their men, that's for sure.