Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup places in chicago

On the flip side, you want to know irrespective of whether or not they see the very good in folks, and what sort of traits they value in other individuals. gay dating seattle Make sure to use sensitivity in your query choice and timing don t hurt anyone s feelings. A godly man or woman will encourage you to go farther spiritually, not physically. m adam4adam c This question lets you know two vital issues in a single, explains Jones.

using okcupid for hookups

Do not know what are they carrying out there when they re already attach to a person. single ladies in dubuque ia As it turns out, he had observed the band we had been about to watch prior to a lot of occasions. But how can you low important figure out if a particular person is correct for you from the get go? colors of autumn onlyfans As for exchanging numbers, I feel it is completely unnecessary to exchange numbers ahead of a 1st date unless you do not have access to the app or you may well not have excellent reception.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/15/2016 8:23:47 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,670)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Why do I say "Worship!" Bcuz your principles, value, morals (if any), standards and scale of Right vs Wrong comes from that which you worship, your God. Gov't has become the primary source of these for the basic American woman.

Everything the gov't (their God) stands for is against what we "use to know" as the American Family! And women who worship gov't uphold the same ideology to "divide and conquer" within their own family. Bring a BATTLE to their men and using their own kids as pawn and weapons.

But the value and teachings of the home or family should NEVER come from an outside source. Especially one who's entire history was built on the premise of Murder, Rape and Pillaging of others close to extinction.

How can men be happy or have any kind of enthusiasms when the average American woman brings this very governmental ideology into the bedroom? This is as lousy as it gets as a woman. They are poor excuses for companions, mothers and human beings.

And just like the gov't they worship they lie, manipulate, twist sh¡t, never take responsibility for their wrong doings and ALWAYS have a convenient justification for the evils they commit against others. They're just like the gov't (God) they serve. Hypocrites!

Do a simple comparison to the American family 50-60yrs ago to NOW!,And that's all the proof that's needed.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/16/2016 4:34:57 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,802)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

You drank too much Cool-Aid.

2/16/2016 8:51:21 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (56,020)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Oh

2/16/2016 10:53:04 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

After Giana I'll never drink the cool aid my friend. But let me ask you something...???

What turned you into one of those women are greater than God and all men should worship them type of mangina? Seriously?

We're you raised by a woman with no "real man" as a role model?

Were you raised in a female dominated family environment that bashed men all the time?

Were you hen pecked by some chic who puss¥ whipped you and TOOK your self respect along with your manhood?

Or do you (just like women do) just accept WHATEVER society &/or the "The Law" tells you as God's given word without exercising YOUR OWN set of morals and principles?

Here's a better one....

Do you have ANY principles you stand proud about that the average woman would despise or is that why your legs are so cold? Bcuz you can't stand as a man?

Which is it?

2/17/2016 9:18:00 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from mylegsarecold:

You got all that over projection out of this comment?

I think I will double down ....

2/17/2016 10:59:05 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

You got all that over projection out of this comment?

I think I will double down ....

Yeah your legs are cold. I see that now.

2/17/2016 11:34:54 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,679)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

I don't know how a person worships the government.

But nothing is as it was 50 or 69 yrs ago. Some things better than then; sone things not.

2/17/2016 12:44:23 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,216)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

Or not enough

2/17/2016 12:59:25 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,515)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Ladies, is ops head flat on one side?

2/17/2016 1:49:26 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mountain901
Pueblo, CO
44, joined Mar. 2014

Really, this coming from a black man who probably voted for obama to make sure he got his and other black people don't get anything. As proof look at Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan and their Ilk. I guess in your eyes "Black Lives DON'T Matter. It's tough for women of any color to make it when you are the problem not the solution. Oprah, Diana Ross, Condoleezza Rice have been pretty successful Black women. Us Hispanics are doing good also so the problem must be yours not ours!

2/17/2016 1:53:12 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

I don't think it is a "black thing" at all. I think it is a "woman thing" based on an over zealous Jealousy of what some have for reasons others dont have the reason for.

2/17/2016 1:53:42 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

@mountain

Men from any race and ethnicity can be misogynists.

2/17/2016 1:54:45 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from celyn67:

But nothing is as it was 50 or 69 yrs ago. Some things better than then; sone things not.

*50 or 60 yrs ago..

2/17/2016 3:09:18 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,095)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

nuhtin at all is better.... people are afraid of everything,are accusers,traffic is terrible,near impossible to have any friend at all. an you can be havin a talk on here or facebook,an unless you know them a lot..its like,,all of a sudden there you are an there gone for 2 days to a week,nice ones say,i,ll be back at such an such time,most,especially women do not,,since they think there asses are golden,an i care not if you hate me,its the truth. if you say hi sweety,,your..creepy...and/ or a stalker,an so much paranoia runnin rampant..txt an mesage,,gotta know someone a year to talk on phone with em,an it used to be the normal everyday thing..just totally tragic....everything is way worse.period...im allways one very smallhair away from deleting on here,if it wasnt for ..starr,an heather,pagal,an a few other of my swet women friends,an some good humour,id say cava bien tu es belle to them..

[Edited 2/17/2016 3:12:00 PM ]

2/18/2016 12:42:52 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from celyn67:

When you "worship" something or someone you put nothing or no one before it. You accepts WHATEVER it tells you and never doubt or question it. It tells you what "Right vs Wrong" is and you thank "IT" for all you have. It becomes your source of justice against all that "IT" told you was wrong from the start.

An example would be....

Once upon a time when the Gov't had NO problem with parents disciplining their children based on the religious practices it was fine with women.

But soon as the Gov't said "IT'S WRONG" all of a sudden it's wrong to women TOO. They just their morals and principles based on what laws of Gov't say.

As a man I respect the law to a large degree but WILL NEVER let the Gov't become my moral compass!

That's worshipping.

2/18/2016 1:08:38 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from mountain901:
Really, this coming from a black man who probably voted for obama to make sure he got his and other black people don't get anything. As proof look at Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan and their Ilk. I guess in your eyes "Black Lives DON'T Matter. It's tough for women of any color to make it when you are the problem not the solution. Oprah, Diana Ross, Condoleezza Rice have been pretty successful Black women. Us Hispanics are doing good also so the problem must be yours not ours!

I applaud your attempt to fish and pick my psyche. You woulda been more successful breaking into Fort Knox. You wouldn't survive the powers of the universe in my psyche.

1. I DID NOT vote for Obama. I don't play politics. That's for women who worship the same Gov't that controls it.

2. Al Sharpton and your Jesse Jackson are racial leeches, blood sucking opportunist who has gotten RICH off of racial controversy. And does NOTHING for the black community but talk sh¡t.

As for your "Black lives Matter" BS? They only seem to matter when killed by whites. But when "black on black" crime outnumber any other murder rate... then black lives DON'T MATTER anymore to black ppl.

All this is off subject but I had to show far off target you were trying that 9th grade psychologically on me.

But if my position on any of these subjects interest you... PLEASE... Hit my page and I'll gladly open my psyche and give you a guided tour. Fair enough?

2/18/2016 8:09:21 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

phil406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,174)
Pueblo, CO
52, joined Jul. 2009

Wow, you post advice wearing no shirt trying to be the smartest person in the room great. Why instead of trying to lure people to your site just stand up and espouse your views to a national audience not an internet one. You seem educated but the shirt thing ruins your credibility. I mean anyone can post on the net but seeing your face and convictions making people squirm would be better understanding towards your goals.

2/18/2016 8:23:33 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
When you "worship" something or someone you put nothing or no one before it. You accepts WHATEVER it tells you and never doubt or question it. It tells you what "Right vs Wrong" is and you thank "IT" for all you have. It becomes your source of justice against all that "IT" told you was wrong from the start.

An example would be....

Once upon a time when the Gov't had NO problem with parents disciplining their children based on the religious practices it was fine with women.

But soon as the Gov't said "IT'S WRONG" all of a sudden it's wrong to women TOO. They just their morals and principles based on what laws of Gov't say.

As a man I respect the law to a large degree but WILL NEVER let the Gov't become my moral compass!

That's worshipping.

I have never heard about the government saying people can't discipline their children. I'm sure they are involved when there is abuse of children rather than discipline.

Some people go TOO far & don't just spank, but actually abuse, & that's not discipline.

2/18/2016 8:52:12 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
nyythawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,216)
Denver, CO
53, joined Nov. 2010

For someone who says he has the answer (at least what his screen name suggests), sure seems like he has a lot of bullshyt... and no REAL answers.

This is a bunch of BUTThurt bullshyt. My guess... some deadbeat who wasn't able to get with/manipulate some welfare chick.

The "average American woman?" And you know all about her huh? You've studied where exactly? How many subjects? Or did you just pull all this out your a** because you're constantly being kicked to the curb?

In the words of Red Foreman from the sitcom "That 70's Show"... "You're a dumbass."

And for the record... I've NEVER had a woman bring some nor ANY kind of "governmental idealogy" into my bedroom.

You know what... this sounds like that shit guys pick up in prison after theyve been "converted."

2/18/2016 8:46:34 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

greeleybro
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,528)
Longmont, CO
49, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from flyfish77:
nuhtin at all is better.... people are afraid of everything,are accusers,traffic is terrible,near impossible to have any friend at all. an you can be havin a talk on here or facebook,an unless you know them a lot..its like,,all of a sudden there you are an there gone for 2 days to a week,nice ones say,i,ll be back at such an such time,most,especially women do not,,since they think there asses are golden,an i care not if you hate me,its the truth. if you say hi sweety,,your..creepy...and/ or a stalker,an so much paranoia runnin rampant..txt an mesage,,gotta know someone a year to talk on phone with em,an it used to be the normal everyday thing..just totally tragic....everything is way worse.period...im allways one very smallhair away from deleting on here,if it wasnt for ..starr,an heather,pagal,an a few other of my swet women friends,an some good humour,id say cava bien tu es belle to them..

My sentiments exactly!!!!
Preach on my brother!!!

2/18/2016 10:54:34 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from phil406:
Wow, you post advice wearing no shirt trying to be the smartest person in the room great. Why instead of trying to lure people to your site just stand up and espouse your views to a national audience not an internet one. You seem educated but the shirt thing ruins your credibility. I mean anyone can post on the net but seeing your face and convictions making people squirm would be better understanding towards your goals.

First off... with a gay a** name like Phil I feel offended at you focusing so much on my chest. Do men turn you on? Why would a man even be looking at another man's chest like that, let alone commenting on it. Don't be gay, stop.

Further more... If I'm here to offer my services then what I'm wearing has nothing to do with anything! You want advice, I give, either you follow it or you don't. That's your choice. But stop with the gay remarks please.

2/18/2016 11:24:21 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from celyn67:
I have never heard about the government saying people can't discipline their children. I'm sure they are involved when there is abuse of children rather than discipline.

Some people go TOO far & don't just spank, but actually abuse, & that's not discipline.

Let me try being a little more specific. 50yrs ago a parent COULD discipline their child with a belt if needed (only THE PARENT decided if it's needed). A common Christian religious practice. "Spare NOT the rod and spoil the child!" That's in the Bible, you can read it yourself.

At this time gov't (the law, cops, courts, etc.) said it was OK. So it was OK (right) to women too bcuz their morals are based on gov't. But soon as the gov't said "DISCIPLINE WITH A BELT IS NOW ABUSE" women switched up AND SO DID THEIR MORALS!

It's one thing to respect the law but it's worship when you adjust your morals and scales of "Right & Wrong" to it. The average American woman will tell you QUICK that using a belt as discipline is morally wrong. Some even say spiritually wrong.

Women who worship gov't DO NOT oppose or disagree with gov't unless it's to their advantage as a movement. To get things in their favor over men.

2/19/2016 3:05:58 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Let me try being a little more specific. 50yrs ago a parent COULD discipline their child with a belt if needed (only THE PARENT decided if it's needed). A common Christian religious practice. "Spare NOT the rod and spoil the child!" That's in the Bible, you can read it yourself.

At this time gov't (the law, cops, courts, etc.) said it was OK. So it was OK (right) to women too bcuz their morals are based on gov't. But soon as the gov't said "DISCIPLINE WITH A BELT IS NOW ABUSE" women switched up AND SO DID THEIR MORALS!

It's one thing to respect the law but it's worship when you adjust your morals and scales of "Right & Wrong" to it. The average American woman will tell you QUICK that using a belt as discipline is morally wrong. Some even say spiritually wrong.

Women who worship gov't DO NOT oppose or disagree with gov't unless it's to their advantage as a movement. To get things in their favor over men.

Don't pull that stuff with me. I know what's in the Bible. I read it.

Using a belt to spank, to discipline isn't wrong...if done how it should be. But there are those who take that too far also. It should be a spanking, not a beating...not something to the point of abuse.

2/19/2016 3:07:59 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
alls_fair
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,545)
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
96, joined May. 2011

Statism SUCKS!

2/19/2016 8:45:34 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mountain901
Pueblo, CO
44, joined Mar. 2014

Dr. I got no answer hmm, more like Dr. I aint got not clue whatsoever. You seem to have it out for women who actually need assistance vs the women who abuse the system frequently. Attacking those who point out the good not the bad. Until the system changes, it stays the same; sure parenting is a major decision but it takes a woman AND A MAN for this to happen. I don't see you jumping on the guys abusing the system also being Deadbeat Dads. Ah the pot calling the kettle black, if you guys don't want responsibility keep it in your pants also!

2/19/2016 1:27:23 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from celyn67:
Don't pull that stuff with me. I know what's in the Bible. I read it.

Using a belt to spank, to discipline isn't wrong...if done how it should be. But there are those who take that too far also. It should be a spanking, not a beating...not something to the point of abuse.

Pull what stuff? I wasn't trying to pull anything. I was simply making references to get my point across. Bcuz I'm often (bcuz of my views) accused of making things up.

Wasn't trying to pull anything.

But... Who decides what "taking it too far" is? Who decides if it's abuse or not?

Who?

2/19/2016 1:50:54 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from mountain901:
Dr. I got no answer hmm, more like Dr. I aint got not clue whatsoever. You seem to have it out for women who actually need assistance vs the women who abuse the system frequently. Attacking those who point out the good not the bad. Until the system changes, it stays the same; sure parenting is a major decision but it takes a woman AND A MAN for this to happen. I don't see you jumping on the guys abusing the system also being Deadbeat Dads. Ah the pot calling the kettle black, if you guys don't want responsibility keep it in your pants also!

Bit€h please! Don't come at me with that "generalization" bullsh¡t. You're about to prove yourself one of the very women I'm talking about.

I tell you what....

Send me a list, first and last name of ALL THE WOMEN in this country that's in the system. Then highlight the ones who really need assistance in pink then highlight the bums in yellow and send them to me.This way "I never generalize again!

If you can't then and use what little education you have in understanding what, how, when and why generalizations are used. Bcuz if you think generalizations mean "All" then you're too stupid for me to continue this dialog with you.

So send me that list I asked you for or go re-educate yourself on generalizations before engaging a superior thinker.

2/19/2016 2:18:22 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Who decides if it's abuse or not?

Not the Bible.

2/19/2016 4:40:38 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

gotheon123
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,775)
Apex, NC
48, joined Jul. 2013

Talk about painful reading.

2/20/2016 4:35:30 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Pull what stuff? I wasn't trying to pull anything. I was simply making references to get my point across. Bcuz I'm often (bcuz of my views) accused of making things up.

Wasn't trying to pull anything.

But... Who decides what "taking it too far" is? Who decides if it's abuse or not?

Who?

Okay. Some things are obviously abuse. It takes common sense to know actual abuse from a spanking. But of course, an abuser probably doesn't have that common sense. Anger should not take over when disciplining a child.

2/20/2016 4:45:47 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from ivaiva:
Not the Bible.

Not being sarcastic but... is that really the answer to the question? I asked who decides if it's abuse not who DOESN'T decide! We will never understand each other when debating if we can't answer simple questions.

If you asked me "who decides what the discipline should be" I'm gonna say Dad, Mom or it depends... then tell u what it depends on. This way you know WHAT I think and WHY I think that. We don't have to agree but can we at least just answer questions so we can understand each other?

I really don't think that's asking too much. Do you?

2/20/2016 5:22:00 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

@ nyytwh*re:

Guys like you aren't use to being with a woman wouldn't know sh¡t about what a woman thinks if she was in your bedroom. Too busy worrying if you're be disappointed and played for a fool AGAIN!

If I had an interest in broke ass, low class, no good, gold digging, knob polishing, prostituting, uneducated, cuz dripping, ghetto sluts I'd do your mother or some other slut in your family who sells herself to pay the rent.

Run along little boy, adults are talking over here.

2/20/2016 5:29:03 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

apokernut
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,736)
Elk Grove Village, IL
53, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from phil406:

Besides his lack of coherency, the "Dr." should take a class in grammar!!

2/20/2016 5:35:56 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

apokernut
Elk Grove Village, IL
53, joined Jan. 2008

First off... with a gay a** name like Phil I feel offended at you focusing so much on my chest. Do men turn you on? Why would a man even be looking at another man's chest like that, let alone commenting on it. Don't be gay, stop.

Further more... If I'm here to offer my services then what I'm wearing has nothing to do with anything! You want advice, I give, either you follow it or you don't. That's your choice. But stop with the gay remarks please.

Dr. Douchebag, What the hell does someone's name have to do with their credibility??? You are an illogical, rambling mess of emotionally disturbed babble!!

BTW..Are Phil Mickelson, Phil Ivey, Phil Jackson, Phil Collins are they gay??

Sheesh!! The lack of common sense is astounding!!

Time for you to run little man!! The REAL adults have spoken!!

[Edited 2/20/2016 5:36:43 AM ]

2/20/2016 7:16:19 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from celyn67:
Okay. Some things are obviously abuse. It takes common sense to know actual abuse from a spanking. But of course, an abuser probably doesn't have that common sense. Anger should not take over when disciplining a child.

I understand what you're saying but either you're NOT understanding what I'm saying or you're being evasive.

If I physically discipline my son.... WHO DECIDES MY EMOTIONAL STATE AT THAT TIME? Is it....

1. Me?
2. My child's mother?
3. You?
4. My next door neighbor?
5. My circle of friends and associates?
6. Coworkers?
7. School faculty?
8. Strangers?
9. My sons friends and family?
10. Pastor of the church?

WHO? Who decides what abuse is, what's taking it too far and MY EMOTIONAL STATE AT THE TIME OF DISCIPLINE? Who?

2/20/2016 7:27:00 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from apokernut:
Dr. Douchebag, What the hell does someone's name have to do with their credibility??? You are an illogical, rambling mess of emotionally disturbed babble!!

BTW..Are Phil Mickelson, Phil Ivey, Phil Jackson, Phil Collins are they gay??

Sheesh!! The lack of common sense is astounding!!

Time for you to run little man!! The REAL adults have spoken!!

There are drunks and drug addicts I'd respect more than you, pokemon. Stop blaming your lack of sex and attention women deny you on Real Men who have turned down more sex than you've ever had in your pathetic lifetime.

Did Medusa ever give you her number? Or are you still following her all over the over forums talking about her titties bcuz YOU think she likes it and you're scoring points?

Man go get your life together. You loser.

2/20/2016 7:54:51 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

apokernut
Elk Grove Village, IL
53, joined Jan. 2008

There are drunks and drug addicts I'd respect more than you, pokemon. Stop blaming your lack of sex and attention women deny you on Real Men who have turned down more sex than you've ever had in your pathetic lifetime.

Did Medusa ever give you her number? Or are you still following her all over the over forums talking about her titties bcuz YOU think she likes it and you're scoring points?

Man go get your life together. You loser.

Nice diversion from the topic.....NOT!! You're afraid to admit the truth. You're an over-bearing, insecure insecure, abusive human!! Go get yourself fixed!!

BTW...You let your child dictate your emotions??? Are you not taking accountability for your own actions?? If not....that is a poor excuse of a hu(man)!!

2/20/2016 9:30:16 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Not being sarcastic but... is that really the answer to the question? I asked who decides if it's abuse not who DOESN'T decide! We will never understand each other when debating if we can't answer simple questions.

If you asked me "who decides what the discipline should be" I'm gonna say Dad, Mom or it depends... then tell u what it depends on. This way you know WHAT I think and WHY I think that. We don't have to agree but can we at least just answer questions so we can understand each other?

I really don't think that's asking too much. Do you?

No, this is not an answer, it is obvious.
This is disagreement with the "common Christian religious practice" by the Bible, that the government approved.

2/20/2016 6:57:56 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,831)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

To be honest with you, its the other way around.....Many in Government worshipping women and other specific groups to get their votes.

2/21/2016 5:41:40 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from apokernut:
Nice diversion from the topic.....NOT!! You're afraid to admit the truth. You're an over-bearing, insecure insecure, abusive human!! Go get yourself fixed!!

BTW...You let your child dictate your emotions??? Are you not taking accountability for your own actions?? If not....that is a poor excuse of a hu(man)!!

What's the difference between your mouth and your toilet????

Your mouth voluntarily sucks a womans sh¡t and ask for more.

That's why you talk so much sh¡t everytime you open it. Your breath smells like do-do and you somehow believe that makes you appealing. Go pop a couple enemas in your mouth and clean some of that out THEN get back with me.

Homosexuals are running rampant.

2/21/2016 6:00:13 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from ivaiva:
No, this is not an answer, it is obvious.
This is disagreement with the "common Christian religious practice" by the Bible, that the government approved.

You can agree or disagree with ones Christians beliefs and practices. But if a man use a belt or switch to discipline his child it's NOT the Christians who'll show up at his door to tell him he's wrong and you KNOW IT! it'll be the cops, period!

When that child goes to school he don't tell "The Christians" he got a whipping. He tells the teachers who calls CPS... Who calls the cops!

Bottom line here is... Women in this culture accepts the gov't as their moral compass. And if had to choose between gov't and their families... Would choose the gov't 99 times out of 100. That's worship at its best.

2/21/2016 6:23:21 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

apokernut
Elk Grove Village, IL
53, joined Jan. 2008

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

2/21/2016 2:32:18 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

A belt is not a rod.

Substituting a belt for a rod would be like substituting 'non-neighbor'
for a "neighbor" in the following:

"You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your
neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey,
or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

So if it's OK to use a belt it's also OK to covet yuor non-neighbors wife?

2/21/2016 3:48:37 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

You can agree or disagree with ones Christians beliefs and practices. But if a man use a belt or switch to discipline his child it's NOT the Christians who'll show up at his door to tell him he's wrong and you KNOW IT! it'll be the cops, period!

Exactly. The laws of this country should not be determined by what is written in the Bible. It is good that the government has realized that.

2/21/2016 7:28:27 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mustangwriter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,455)
Boerne, TX
55, joined Nov. 2009

2/21/2016 7:33:14 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

I just going to use this as example and I am not using it as racist but I see what DR is saying . Now if I have child like Micheal Brown he was going around stealing and doing other things would there be a problem if I'd slap him and whopp him with a extension cord ? A lot people would say that is not right if I'd the parent would have done that . But yet a cop can come along and shoot him . People say the cop was in the right . It just don't make no sense .

[Edited 2/21/2016 7:34:26 PM ]

2/21/2016 7:39:08 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Did you hear the news about the uber driver going on a shooting rampage in Kalamazoo that left 6 dead? Several of the women were from Battle Creek

Now what was the question?

2/22/2016 4:54:48 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from apokernut:
Resorting to child-like behaviors. Go figure, from a 49 year old man-child!

Ladies and gentlemen... I don't care for toilet bugs, turds, pens heads, boot licking, spineless, punk a** men who wouldn't talk half the shit in person he do in forums. This butthole has been rejected and ejected like he's been with every woman he attempted to court. So he's an example now of what being an butthole will get you.

You can agree or disagree with whatever I think, say or feel and we can discuss it like we've been doing. But being an annoying will get you rejected like this idiot.

2/22/2016 5:56:14 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

docktork
Over 2,000 Posts (3,122)
Kissimmee, FL
64, joined Jan. 2011

damnit .. take a f**kin cyanide pill and end it all why bother hangin around really

2/24/2016 6:08:04 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from docktork:
damnit .. take a f**kin cyanide pill and end it all why bother hangin around really

Bcuz guys like you still have daughters that'll make great homemakers and sisters that make great "Pump & Dumps!"

Keep hope alive right?

Try taking taking a Viagra pill to help you with your erectile dysfunction.

2/24/2016 6:20:39 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from ivaiva:
Exactly. The laws of this country should not be determined by what is written in the Bible. It is good that the government has realized that.

And your post is the undisputed proof that you worship gov't. That's the source of your morals, principles, ethics and your entire philosophy of "Right vs Wrong!" You put gov't over everything religious and spiritual thus making gov't your religion.

Now you can see "No I don't" but you just admitted it. That if someone's (even yours) religion dictates something that the gov't (law) says is right then you'll put the gov't/law over God everytime. Now if that's OK with you great, but what gives you the right to interfere with how I choose to raise my kids? By calling cops to my home when I discipline mine?

2/24/2016 8:50:12 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
52, joined Jul. 2009

So Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Madeleine Albright, Hollywood actresses, Nancy Pelosi are all lousy S.O. by your standard? So go tell them to their faces how lousy they are; oh yea they just might tell you to fornicate yourself pubilcly and they benefit from Government so pick your battles carefully!

2/24/2016 1:26:52 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

And your post is the undisputed proof that you worship gov't. That's the source of your morals, principles, ethics and your entire philosophy of "Right vs Wrong!" You put gov't over everything religious and spiritual thus making gov't your religion.

Now you can see "No I don't" but you just admitted it. That if someone's (even yours) religion dictates something that the gov't (law) says is right then you'll put the gov't/law over God everytime. Now if that's OK with you great, but what gives you the right to interfere with how I choose to raise my kids? By calling cops to my home when I discipline mine?

If your morals and principals, based of your religion, allow you to punish your children with a belt....my morals and principles, based of my religion and conscience (not of government worshiping) obligate me to try to stop that. If your god advices you to abuse children do it. I will do whatever my god teaches. That is why I will call the cops so this doesn't repeat in the future.

In this way you will be satisfied that you followed your religion and I will be satisfied that I have followed mine. Everybody should be happy.

2/24/2016 5:17:32 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Dr, when they said to just be your self, well, they lied.

2/24/2016 10:32:35 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from ivaiva:
If your morals and principals, based of your religion, allow you to punish your children with a belt....my morals and principles, based of my religion and conscience (not of government worshiping) obligate me to try to stop that. If your god advices you to abuse children do it. I will do whatever my god teaches. That is why I will call the cops so this doesn't repeat in the future.

In this way you will be satisfied that you followed your religion and I will be satisfied that I have followed mine. Everybody should be happy.

In one breath you speak of your God then in a second breath speak of the cops. Who you think you're fooling? If your religion tells you not to physically discipline then you need to do what YOUR God (Gov't) tells YOU to do and stay outta other ppls homes.

If you feel you have some kinda right to go into someone's else's home and take action against them based on your God (Gov't)....

Hmmm

Then maybe it's OK for a Muslim to come in your house and beat you into submission bcuz that's OK in their religion. Their God tells them that's OK too.

So do you agree with that?

2/24/2016 11:32:04 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,019)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from phil406:
So Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Madeleine Albright, Hollywood actresses, Nancy Pelosi are all lousy S.O. by your standard? So go tell them to their faces how lousy they are; oh yea they just might tell you to fornicate yourself pubilcly and they benefit from Government so pick your battles carefully!
If God would only give me the opportunity to debate Feminism with these women.....

They may tell me to Goeth Intercourse Myself, but I guarantee I will win the debate and make everyone of them look like an a** in the process.

2/24/2016 11:39:44 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

In one breath you speak of your God then in a second breath speak of the cops. Who you think you're fooling? If your religion tells you not to physically discipline then you need to do what YOUR God (Gov't) tells YOU to do and stay outta other ppls homes.

If you feel you have some kinda right to go into someone's else's home and take action against them based on your God (Gov't)....

Hmmm

Then maybe it's OK for a Muslim to come in your house and beat you into submission bcuz that's OK in their religion. Their God tells them that's OK too.

So do you agree with that?

I'm not going in anybody's house, cops will do that.
One more time - god and government are two different things. My god doesn't approve violence, government does sometimes.

I don't believe it's ok for a muslim to go into somebody else's house and beat a woman that is not his wife. If he wants the woman, most probably he will talk with her father, brother or son.

2/25/2016 6:03:38 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Geezuz Christ, what women have you been meeting up with lately?

2/25/2016 8:18:54 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
52, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from enigmaathand:
If God would only give me the opportunity to debate Feminism with these women.....

They may tell me to Goeth Intercourse Myself, but I guarantee I will win the debate and make everyone of them look like an a** in the process.

But would the good Dr. here win that debate; probably not and he may know that!

2/25/2016 8:52:01 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Dr, when they said to just be your self, well, they lied.