Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

just sex hookup apps

This doesn t have to be a relationship your date has had since infancy, but it should be 1 that influences your date in the present. san jose personals My young children are adults and have there own lives. S. meeting cuban women in cuba But when it comes to figuring out how to obtain a co founder, it s tough to know where to start, says Lin.

listcrawler megapersonals

TWICE Chaeyoung has not too long ago started facing dating rumors right after netizens found she could possibly be in a connection with her tattoo artist, a guy in his 30 s identified as Chimhwasa . northwest arkansas singles groups Sooner or later, they even began carrying out virtual introductions with each and every others family and mates. If you have a ‘list post, it is advised to quantity the products as opposed to simply working with bullet points. columbus hookup apps With millions of registered customers, the eharmony member base is an ethnically, racially, and religiously diverse group of men and women of quite a few ages who are searching to obtain somebody special.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/5/2016 6:04:37 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
stregaleonora
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,661)
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from sadlsticsienna:
Do guys really marry a woman just cos she is pregnant?? lol

You have a very negative vision of men.
Sad to see that in someone that young.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/5/2016 9:34:50 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,019)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from fairymaiden:
Wow, wow, wow.... that is SO incredibly messed up. I'm sorry to read too Enigma about your ex girlfriend trying her own form of trickery on you.

Everyone seems to think I'm just a woman-hater, and I can assure that is not the case. Women earn every ounce of criticism I dish out, by their actions against men, everyday.

And don't be sorry. Unless YOU tried to trap me, you are not responsible for HER deceit and actions.

It is just how women are. Women will literally DO ANYTHING POSSIBLE to have a baby.

Check this out, and then tell me women want something other than a baby...

The woman had healthy ovaries but was born without a uterus, a condition that affects about one in 4,500 women. The procedure used an embryo from a laboratory, created using the woman's ovum and her husband's sperm, which was then implanted into the transplanted uterus.

1 out of every 4,500, or 0.02% of the ENTIRE 158 Million women in the us(about 31,600 women, which is half of my city population, across the ENTIRE US!)
The procedure requires immune suppressing drugs, is considered a "high-risk"(life threatening) surgery, fertilization is done via in vitro, the birth MUST be done as a C-section, and eventually, the uterus must be removed after 2-3 pregnancies so the woman doesn't have to keep taking the immune system suppressing drugs.

Just goes to show what WOMEN are willing to go through, to get that 18-year meal ticket.

Of course, I knew this, 10-15 years ago.

Ironic how women are willing to subject themselves to life-threatening surgery, to get pregnant, but want to have abortions when a pregnancy is life threatening to them of they carry.

Just another example of women wanting complete control over EVERY aspect of their life, including the natural order.

Go figure, we'll fund research that can help less than 50,000 women across the entire country, but we can't find funding to help our war veterans find comfortable, safe shelter from the outside environment, even during the winter....

http://www.businessinsider.com/uterus-transplants-make-male-pregnancy-possible-2015-11

[Edited 3/5/2016 9:35:43 PM ]

3/5/2016 10:20:31 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

pithrill
Bakersfield, CA
63, joined Oct. 2014

You are nothing more than a cartoon character.

3/6/2016 12:54:47 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,757)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Do guys really marry a woman just cos she is pregnant?? lol

A decent man will. If she is good enough to sleep with, she should be good enough to marry.

3/6/2016 2:03:25 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

A decent man will. If she is good enough to sleep with, she should be good enough to marry.

3/6/2016 2:34:44 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from lynyrd80:

Well, loyalty and honesty should be given by both parts.

I don't think that a marriage with no love, just done because of a pregnamcy could bring any happyness. I don't believe so.

That's why women should have a baby with a man who loves them, otherwise it is just a ticket for misery.

A man has the duty to support the baby financially and possibly be a father but to marry the wrong person is always a bad idea.

3/6/2016 2:42:20 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Enigma@

You cannot judge someone from a newspaper article, you don't know that person...

And bad behaviour is not gender specific.

You remind me of those women who just cry out and say that men are all bastards.
To have such a negative vision of the opposite sex is not realistic and it doesn't bring any happyness to your life.

Ditto.

3/6/2016 3:58:57 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

You have a very negative vision of men.
Sad to see that in someone that young.

??

3/6/2016 7:18:24 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from lynyrd80:

I agree.

However, some people seem to be offended and have some choice words for people who prefer to put LOVE at the forefront of their relationships.

3/6/2016 7:23:20 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
idliketotalk
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,236)
Punxsutawney, PA
53, joined Oct. 2013

I've never known of an ant farm that wasn't hypocritical.

Oh wait, I read that wrong.

3/6/2016 7:58:28 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from stregaleonora:
Enigma@

You cannot judge someone from a newspaper article, you don't know that person...

You remind me of those women who just cry out and say that men are all bastards.
To have such a negative vision of the opposite sex is not realistic and it doesn't bring any happyness to your life.

Ditto.
http://www.saveservices.org/2012/02/cdc-study-more-men-than-women-victims-of-partner-abuse/

Women are now MORE abusive than men

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/men-women-prison-sentence-length-gender-gap_n_1874742.html

Women get lighter sentences than men, in court

http://www.yourtango.com/201172881/women-more-likely-cheat-men-heres-why

Women are approximately 3x more likely to cheat on their husbands.

http://www.returnofkings.com/18694/paternity-fraud-is-worse-than-rape

The American Red Cross proved in a study from 1999, that approximately 30% of fathers are victims of paternity fraud. I wonder what that study would reveal, today?

If I have adapted a negative view of women as a "group", then why do you suppose that is?

Probably because women, as a group, have EARNED that reputation.

There are advantages to being a "wall-flower" and just observing what people do. Ironically, I now get paid to do just that.

And I am smart enough to know there are women that don't fall into the "group" stereotypes.

3/6/2016 10:49:23 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:

The American Red Cross proved in a study from 1999, that approximately 30% of fathers are victims of paternity fraud. I wonder what that study would reveal, today?

And...how did they prove it??

3/6/2016 11:18:16 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sillylaugher61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,673)
Murrysville, PA
54, joined Aug. 2011

DNA for starters!

3/6/2016 11:58:54 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Read the article. The used blood DNA, on over 280,000(that's right, almost 300k and not some tiny little sample of 1500 or so).

That means approximately 93,000 fathers in that study were Duped Daddies, from a lying, cheating, money-grubbing slut.

Oh, and those women are not allowed to civilly sued for damages OR prosecuted under fraud laws in any State....

3/6/2016 12:03:58 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

https://www.census.gov/prod/2013pubs/p60-246.pdf

As of 2011, approximately 62.3% of the 37.9 BILLION in ordered child support was counted as received, which averaged to $3770/mother(note: the average was counted against ALL mothers, including those that did NOT receive any support)

I personally know of three women, that get more than $7,000/year, in child support off their baby daddies.

No wonder my best friend blew his brains out in my garage floor. If some woman had done that to me, I'd have shot myself, too.

3/6/2016 1:30:05 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,757)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from lynyrd80:

Well, loyalty and honesty should be given by both parts.

I don't think that a marriage with no love, just done because of a pregnamcy could bring any happyness. I don't believe so.

That's why women should have a baby with a man who loves them, otherwise it is just a ticket for misery.

A man has the duty to support the baby financially and possibly be a father but to marry the wrong person is always a bad idea.

Correct, except in today's times it takes 2 incomes.

3/7/2016 12:48:05 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from lucky_1million:

I agree.

However, some people seem to be offended and have some choice words for people who prefer to put LOVE at the forefront of their relationships.

It is not question to prefer love.

The question is that if a woman got accidentally pregnant and the man is NOT in love with her he should not marry her.

A marriage without love? Do you really think is going to be happy?

Love should be reciprocated by the way

3/7/2016 12:55:30 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from lynyrd80:
Correct, except in today's times it takes 2 incomes.

Well, if a man doesn't want to support the kids of women who get pregnant, he should stop to delegate the responsability of the contraception to women.

[Edited 3/7/2016 12:56:25 AM ]

3/7/2016 1:50:15 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

If you can't afford condoms and birth control, you can't afford children.

Goes both ways.

I do agree, that women should have children with men that love and cherish them.

All too often, many women reject that man, however, because he doesn't have boatloads of money and every woman around him trying to get in his pants.

3/7/2016 4:32:48 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Enigma@

Ditto.
So, the fact that I can back my claims from multiple, credible resources does not warrant a valid reason, for having such a negative view?

Even you are smart enough to realize, no matter how you package a 5lb pile of poo, it is always going to be just that: 5lbs of poo.

Am I smart enough to realize there are intelligent, decently moral women out there? Absolutely.

Are there any within a reasonable distance of my home, WITHOUT children and NO DESIRE to have children?

Nope.

3/7/2016 5:45:59 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

It is not question to prefer love.

The question is that if a woman got accidentally pregnant and the man is NOT in love with her he should not marry her.

A marriage without love? Do you really think is going to be happy?

Love should be reciprocated by the way

Oh sorry stregaleonora.

I probably should have made that into 2 separate posts so it would be more understandable.

Post #1: "I agree" with lynyrd80.

I personally could say that if someone is good enough for sex they are good enough for marriage because I don't usually get involved with someone sexually unless I have strong feelings for them and feel that a relationship is possible. Unfortunately, even when you love someone... things don't always work out. Relationships have to be a two way street on more issues besides just love.

Post #2: is meant to be more "on topic".

At this point I don't care to further elaborate on the "choice words" that some people throw around.

I'm over it.

3/7/2016 6:59:51 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

@Lucky_1million

Thank you for claryfing your point.
No need to apologize.
We are just having a conversation.

Good Monday Morning all!

3/7/2016 7:33:01 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
blurussian
Tarawa Terrace, NC
27, joined Dec. 2015

Quote from enigmaathand:

Am I smart enough to realize there are intelligent, decently moral women out there? Absolutely.

They say acknowledging-- is half the battle.

..and would/will you be able to judge her/them accordingly-- and not by your past misgivings or harsh generalizations?

^ this honest inquisitive question of mine.. is not to induce some freak show bantering match with you... to which, you know-- I simply will not respond. I'm just wondering if, possible, you could drop all your walls.

[Edited 3/7/2016 7:33:31 AM ]

3/7/2016 8:26:27 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

My walls rarely, if ever come down. My memory is a blessing and a curse. I can remember those good deeds, that have been done, and the bad deeds as well. As it stands, more bad, immoral ones have been done to me, than good. So, nothing short of complete amnesia, I always know why my guard went up, in the first place.

As previously stated, when researchers are proving, what I seen becoming true 10+ years ago, how do you expect me to NOT stand by my "harsh"(and obviously true) generalizations?

And asking questions isn't going to start a heated debate.

Telling me I am crazy, needing to seek help of a professional, trying to deny how MOST(which is what a "generalization" is, by definition) women are, and calling me a "bitter, woman-hater" is what provokes those types of responses.

In simple words: The walls only ever come down, when I have been shown a reason to let you in. And you only get ONE chance at that. I don't give second chances. Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me for being a moron to allow it. It is that simple.

[Edited 3/7/2016 8:28:28 AM ]

3/7/2016 8:42:30 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

You could just attach a note to a rock and throw it over the wall.

Sometimes he throws back a response.

3/7/2016 8:44:28 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,757)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Well, if a man doesn't want to support the kids of women who get pregnant, he should stop to delegate the responsability of the contraception to women.

I wasn't trying to start a fight. In a good relationship, everything needs to be equal.
One does certain things, and the other does the rest. In certain situations, the
tasks get done by either one. When my 2nd. wife was expecting, I stepped up and tried to help her as much as was needed.

3/7/2016 8:44:58 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

@blu

Not to intrude but that's a very intimate thing to ask of anyway.

Do you go through life with no walls? If so you are extremely brave, strong, or both.

No one is born with walls.

We build with them the bricks, stones, and shit people toss at us.

The older I get the more I think it's best to keep everyone out than to let those who will hurt you get in.

Meeting those who don't hurt you isn't worth ALL the backstabbing a**holes who invade while you wait.

Meanwhile those angriest at the wall are those who wanted easy prey.

3/7/2016 9:11:58 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

I could pack and build an entire Adobe community, with all the shit people have flung at me. Just mix it with some clay and mortar....

3/7/2016 10:37:03 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
blurussian
Tarawa Terrace, NC
27, joined Dec. 2015

Quote from enigmaathand:
My walls rarely, if ever come down. My memory is a blessing and a curse. I can remember those good deeds, that have been done, and the bad deeds as well. As it stands, more bad, immoral ones have been done to me, than good. So, nothing short of complete amnesia, I always know why my guard went up, in the first place.

As previously stated, when researchers are proving, what I seen becoming true 10+ years ago, how do you expect me to NOT stand by my "harsh"(and obviously true) generalizations?

And asking questions isn't going to start a heated debate.

Telling me I am crazy, needing to seek help of a professional, trying to deny how MOST(which is what a "generalization" is, by definition) women are, and calling me a "bitter, woman-hater" is what provokes those types of responses.

In simple words: The walls only ever come down, when I have been shown a reason to let you in. And you only get ONE chance at that. I don't give second chances. Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me for being a moron to allow it. It is that simple.

^This is..
the truest, honest, and genuine-- Egnigmathand I would try, ever so hard, to understand...

3/7/2016 10:50:01 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
blurussian
Tarawa Terrace, NC
27, joined Dec. 2015

Quote from kungfu_candy:
@blu

Do you go through life with no walls? If so you are extremely brave, strong, or both.

The older I get the more I think it's best to keep everyone out than to let those who will hurt you get in.

Meeting those who don't hurt you isn't worth ALL the backstabbing a**holes who invade while you wait.

I have plenty of walls I have built for myself...but as my years pass-- I try ever so hard not to hold someone in my future who has not 'hurt' me, accountable for those that, in my past, who have.

Perhaps, for me, I have come to understand (over time) that it only disables 'me' from finding happiness... with/ or in others who have no desire to harm me.

Kungfu, it has taken me a very long time to allow myself to want to 'try' and crumble my barriers; however, I am contented in knowing I have stopped giving the hurt 'rent space' in my mind and heart no longer... to give myself the freedom to look for happiness again.

[Edited 3/7/2016 10:51:35 AM ]

3/7/2016 11:18:36 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from blurussian:
I have plenty of walls I have built for myself...but as my years pass-- I try ever so hard not to hold someone in my future who has not 'hurt' me, accountable for those that, in my past, who have.

Perhaps, for me, I have come to understand (over time) that it only disables 'me' from finding happiness... with/ or in others who have no desire to harm me.

Kungfu, it has taken me a very long time to allow myself to want to 'try' and crumble my barriers; however, I am contented in knowing I have stopped giving the hurt 'rent space' in my mind and heart no longer... to give myself the freedom to look for happiness again.
wise words indeed

3/7/2016 12:42:57 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from lynyrd80:
I wasn't trying to start a fight. In a good relationship, everything needs to be equal.
One does certain things, and the other does the rest. In certain situations, the
tasks get done by either one. When my 2nd. wife was expecting, I stepped up and tried to help her as much as was needed.

I wasn't try to start a fight either.
Men keep getting women pregnant and complain about it. We have plenty of single mothers because of that.

I am just saying that men should stop waiting for the girl to get her pill so "stuff are nice and easy" for them.

Gentlemen, get responsible in fact of contraception if you don't want to find yourself supporting a child you did not plan to have.

3/7/2016 1:06:17 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:

@blu

I have to agree with that.

Is not that you are angry or scared, you are just tired of bullshits.

Especially when you know already from the very beginning that are bullshits. Bullshits, bullshits, always the same boring, low bullshits over and over again. Jealousy, envy, try to take advantage and so on and so forth. Same stuff always.

What a giant pain in the a** is deal with people! Jeez!

3/7/2016 2:03:42 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
Blendno27s
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,024)
Blackwood, NJ
90, joined Apr. 2015

my d*cks huuuuuge

3/7/2016 6:36:54 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

Also notice how abusive and nasty they are toward women in the forums

Quote from enigmaathand:

It's too bad when this happens.

You both have some good topics and good points to be made.

3/7/2016 7:04:38 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

dan9787_3
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,178)
Laval, QC
52, joined Jul. 2014

So I have been noticing all these names Antifem men like to throw around about women and fems
things like:
Controlling, jealous, shallow, manipulative, mean ETC

Yet I've noticed a lot of these people exhibit the exact same traits they claim fems and/or women have. Is it projection??
or something else??

Also notice how abusive and nasty they are toward women in the forums

Perhaps if you think everybody smells like sh*t maybe you should check your shoe because theres more chance you're the 1 that smells like sh*t than everyone else.

A lot of men have outdated ideas about gender roles and don't understand feminism.

They just cry about not being able to have traditional families anymore. Without realizing that traditional roles were very limiting for women. Not to mention the inherent infantilizing of women in such societies. Feminism was a reaction to the oppression.
If they had endured what women have endured they would have revolted big time.

[Edited 3/7/2016 7:05:53 PM ]

3/7/2016 8:43:41 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from blurussian:

Well from someone who once dared hope, good luck. I was down that road before too. I'm back at it against actually.

I realized that I was much happier and safer when I didn't try, when I didn't have hope. Hope is a dangerous thing to have in a generation of no acceptance or love.

I want happiness too. But I'd rather cultivate it in my own little fortress. I've had enough hurt to last me a life time and warp me into a bitter hag and I'm not even thirty yet. I haven't had nearly enough happiness to balance it out.

So away in the tower I will stay. No visitors welcome.

But it's nice to hear story about those who haven't given up and will try again.

3/8/2016 12:48:18 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from dan9787_3:
A lot of men have outdated ideas about gender roles and don't understand feminism.

They just cry about not being able to have traditional families anymore. Without realizing that traditional roles were very limiting for women. Not to mention the inherent infantilizing of women in such societies. Feminism was a reaction to the oppression.
If they had endured what women have endured they would have revolted big time.
What exactly is it like, to lick boots all day?

Does it really taste that good, because ast time I checked, it doesn't get you laid.

And you obviously seem to think men do not go through oppression, today, like women did in the past because of how badly Feminism has destroyed traditional gender roles.

Maybe when one lies to you about being the father of her kid, because she is covering up the affair with the a**hole she is attracted to, then you'll realize it. Hope you like the idea of paying for a kid that isn't yours, for 18 years.

When something like that, happens to you, we'll see how "limited" your perceptions becomes....

But, hey, you think by licking their boots that you are scoring points, and you are: for the position of "Friend Zone" whike us a**holes are getting the prize you expected to get.

3/8/2016 12:50:33 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Well from someone who once dared hope, good luck. I was down that road before too. I'm back at it against actually.

I realized that I was much happier and safer when I didn't try, when I didn't have hope. Hope is a dangerous thing to have in a generation of no acceptance or love.

I want happiness too. But I'd rather cultivate it in my own little fortress. I've had enough hurt to last me a life time and warp me into a bitter hag and I'm not even thirty yet. I haven't had nearly enough happiness to balance it out.

So away in the tower I will stay. No visitors welcome.

But it's nice to hear story about those who haven't given up and will try again.
I always enjoy hearing people say they will try again, because I understand we shouldn't give up. I also understand logic and expected outcomes versus actual outcomes.

Meaning, when someone tries again, and it results in failure, my "I told you so." comes out.

3/8/2016 12:53:47 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,095)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

im glad gods grace forgives us at least 490 times a day,simply meaning,the price has been paid,an forgiveness,love an grace are there for the taking..

3/8/2016 1:39:19 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

dan9787_3
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,178)
Laval, QC
52, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:

And you obviously seem to think men do not go through oppression, today, like women did in the past because of how badly Feminism has destroyed traditional gender roles.

Maybe when one lies to you about being the father of her kid, because she is covering up the affair with the a**hole she is attracted to, then you'll realize it. Hope you like the idea of paying for a kid that isn't yours, for 18 years.

But, hey, you think by licking their boots that you are scoring points, and you are: for the position of "Friend Zone" whike us a**holes are getting the prize you expected to get.

my god, poor enigma suffers so much...

when you are told by society you can't vote, can't go to university, can't own anything once married, can't make a will, your husband can practically rape you, you can't do much except be a teacher, help your husband in his business, be a nun or a mother, your choices in life are very limited but men can do anything plus go to taverns, cheat on their wives, etc

something tells me a whiny b*tch like you would die of depression by 21.

That's what women faced when they revolted.

SHUT UP, please.

3/8/2016 1:52:34 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

bluesrule
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,617)
Marshalltown, IA
59, joined Jul. 2011

^

What he said.

3/8/2016 2:32:55 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from dan9787_3:
my god, poor enigma suffers so much...

when you are told by society you can't vote, can't go to university, can't own anything once married, can't make a will, your husband can practically rape you, you can't do much except be a teacher, help your husband in his business, be a nun or a mother, your choices in life are very limited but men can do anything plus go to taverns, cheat on their wives, etc

something tells me a whiny b*tch like you would die of depression by 21.

That's what women faced when they revolted.

SHUT UP, please.
1777?Women lose the right to vote in New York(the first state to revoke the privilege)

When the founding father's wrote the constitution, WOMEN were considered equal, and within a year's tike, they were stripped of it. Now, I may no have been alive 240 years ago, but I damn sure know when your rights are revoked, there is a damn good reason.

However, "Women can't go to College...."

Well, let's just look at the timeline of Women's Rights, prior to 1840 and the official acknowledgment of Feminism in the United States, shall we Mr. Bootlick that is Offended by me pointing out the story of his life so accurately....

1809?Connecticut allows married women to execute wills.

Women were allowed to execute wills and inherit their husbands fortunes, and thus creates the "Gold-Digger/Femme Fatale" mentality for women.

1821?Maine allows married women to manage property in their own name during the incapacity of their spouse.[8]
1833?The first co-educational institution of higher learning, Oberlin College, is founded in Ohio. It grants women degrees equivalent to those granted men beginning in 1841. 7 years prior to Feminism, women were allowed to go to college. Guess just like today, they just expected someone else to pay for it...

1834?The New York Female Moral Reform Society is founded. It aims to transform the lives of prostitutes by providing shelter and moral guidance. Public funding is supplied to help get women off the streets and out of selling their body for money...

1838?Kentucky gives school suffrage, the right to vote at school meetings, to widows with children of school age.[13]
?Iowa becomes the ?rst U.S. state to allow a mother to have sole custody of a child in the event of divorce.

1839?Mississippi is the ?rst U.S. state to give married women limited property rights.[13]
?Mississippi's Married Women's Property Act 1839 grants married women the right to manage property in their own name.

Over several decades, beginning in 1839, statutes that enabled women to control real and personal property, participate in contracts and lawsuits, inherit independently of their husbands, work for a salary, and write wills were enacted, more often motivated by concerns for family integrity and protecting a household from economic crisis more than by a liberal conception of the role of women in society.

What was that, about the things women weren't allowed to do, again?

Oh, and the first recorded divorce of the United States, occurred in 1643, by a WOMAN.

Ignorance of the Law doesn't make women immune to it.

They could do it. Not my fault they were too dumb to research it, themselves back then.

3/8/2016 5:27:08 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from sillylaugher61:
DNA for starters!

Duh!

I know myself that!

But how do you proove the intention?

Your girl gets pregnant.
It was that an accident or she did it purposely?

You cannot really know, it is inside her. Only her knows.

Everything you have are educated guesses and suppositions.

..I would like to see that study!

3/8/2016 5:36:12 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
What exactly is it like, to lick boots all day?

This probably is a form of projection because you realize that being an a**hole all day long doesn't score you any points with women either.

3/8/2016 5:45:36 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
Read the article. The used blood DNA, on over 280,000(that's right, almost 300k and not some tiny little sample of 1500 or so).

That means approximately 93,000 fathers in that study were Duped Daddies, from a lying, cheating, money-grubbing slut.

Oh, and those women are not allowed to civilly sued for damages OR prosecuted under fraud laws in any State....

I will.
Is the link this one?

https://www.census.gov/prod/2013pubs/p60-246.pdf

Sorry I am on my phone and right now cannot open pdf.

Personally I get along better with guys that with women. I find most men to be more loyal and upfront than women.

...the phoniness and jealousy of most women in regards of other women is simply ridiculous.
..and if most women can be so angry and jealous with other girls, I have no doubt, they can be manipulative and phony with men as well.
(however Sienna and the other girls here in this forum seem cool. I guess I have all the crazy b*tches on block already )

...I think I am gonna open a forum about this phoniness and jealousy of women.

...seems promising!

3/8/2016 6:41:20 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
I always enjoy hearing people say they will try again, because I understand we shouldn't give up. I also understand logic and expected outcomes versus actual outcomes.

Meaning, when someone tries again, and it results in failure, my "I told you so." comes out.

Pretty much.

It's nice to hope but when you constantly take chances and are not rewarded of course you want to give up. Then when you try again and the same shit happens... That's when you get mad at yourself for not listening to that small big of logic that says "Don't do it. Hope has deceived before."

Insanity is when you do the same thing over and over again hoping for a different outcome.

Hoping and trying have only led to one outcome so it's much smarter too just stop all together.

3/8/2016 9:40:33 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,757)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

I wasn't try to start a fight either.
Men keep getting women pregnant and complain about it. We have plenty of single mothers because of that.

I am just saying that men should stop waiting for the girl to get her pill so "stuff are nice and easy" for them.

Gentlemen, get responsible in fact of contraception if you don't want to find yourself supporting a child you did not plan to have.

Agreed, I was raised if she is worth sleeping with, then she is worth marrying.

3/8/2016 9:42:10 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,757)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from bluesrule:
^

What he said.

I 2nd. that idea.

3/8/2016 11:06:51 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Thank you, @ Nora. You at least see the cattiness come out of women, the manipulation, the lies, the deception.

At least I know you understand that. I am reading through that PDF, now.

And believe me, I can't stress to male friends enough, about using protection when they start dating. They never listen. And now, mostly all of them are being raked over by the mother, for child support, and they are surviving on Top Ramen every week.

I can barely stand to be around them too often, because they want to talk to me about the drama and BS they are going through, and they have no one to blame, but themselves. I can't feel sorry for them. They knew. They ignored. Now, they suffer. I really want to laugh at them, but that is extremely cruel and heartless. You may not care to know that and I understand. I just get tired of hearing people act like victims, for their self-inflicted wounds of stupidity.

3/8/2016 11:51:33 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

To see young guys struggling to support babies who popped out of nowhere is just sad.

For them will be also harder to get a real family one day...because they will have 2 families to support...

3/8/2016 6:30:04 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,821)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

fems

3/11/2016 1:39:29 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,831)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Actually op....I think you let these types get to you....and its turned you into being just like them.

According to the topics you post about and your comments.

So with that....well...you see the point.

See...your following a pattern of letting others dictate your life and thinking....from both sides...or genders.

Its really best to live longer and formulate your thoughts from that....not others.

Good Luck.

3/12/2016 2:10:20 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

This is what I do in some of my spare time

You over estimate how much I give a crap lol

3/12/2016 3:45:36 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,821)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

the fems have destroyed society

3/12/2016 12:48:35 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from jester0011:
the fems have destroyed society
See? Even Jester is aware that Feminism has destroyed society, ladies. If HE can figure that out, it really is pointless to keep denying it.

3/12/2016 1:34:00 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

micheleisgreat
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,361)
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
See? Even Jester is aware that Feminism has destroyed society, ladies. If HE can figure that out, it really is pointless to keep denying it.

I think he just ruined everything for you

3/12/2016 1:38:06 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

To see young guys struggling to support babies who popped out of nowhere is just sad.

For them will be also harder to get a real family one day...because they will have 2 families to support...

Yeah, these poor guys...

Babies poping out of nowhere...

Like they had nothing to do with it. They have no responsibility for where they lay or their part in contraception.

Poor guys!

3/12/2016 3:29:41 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from micheleisgreat:
Yeah, these poor guys...

Babies poping out of nowhere...

Like they had nothing to do with it. They have no responsibility for where they lay or their part in contraception.

Poor guys!
For once, I can agree with this, because for every sick and demented female that trap men with pregnancy, or outright lie and claim he is the father of their affair child, there is an equal nber of men that go around screwing anything with a heartbeat, and then scream "Foul" when their paychecks get taken.

I don't feel sorry for any of my male friends, when they whine about what the babies' mother is doing to them in court, or with police reports that aren't true. I warned all of them, 10 years ago, when I got snipped. They chose to be like everyone else and they can choose to accept the consequences.

And when they whine to me, I just respond, "I told you so.", or "Well, I'm glad I don't have that problem."

Heartless? Probably.
Compassionate? Not in the least.
But, if that is what it takes to teach other men why you stay away from women, then so be it.

3/12/2016 3:37:52 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
For once, I can agree with this, because for every sick and demented female that trap men with pregnancy, or outright lie and claim he is the father of their affair child, there is an equal nber of men that go around screwing anything with a heartbeat, and then scream "Foul" when their paychecks get taken.

I don't feel sorry for any of my male friends, when they whine about what the babies' mother is doing to them in court, or with police reports that aren't true. I warned all of them, 10 years ago, when I got snipped. They chose to be like everyone else and they can choose to accept the consequences.

And when they whine to me, I just respond, "I told you so.", or "Well, I'm glad I don't have that problem."

Heartless? Probably.
Compassionate? Not in the least.
But, if that is what it takes to teach other men why you stay away from women, then so be it.

You were responsible in your decisions. You didn't want children and ensured that you took action to prevent that from happening. I hate when people act like a baby just mistakenly happens.

I had four. I have been asked numerous times if they are all planned. I answered that I never had unplanned sex and knew that I could get pregnant. Most shut up after that