Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

Lastly, he sends flowers to the school I teach at, which was super creepy because I had never ever told him the distinct college. free hookup forums On the web dating was like browsing a bookstore, except instead of discovering a complete stack of new favorites, I was leaving empty handed. VICE readers sent in their worst tales of romance throughout the pandemic. swinglifestyle com reviews His investigation has located that LDRs final longer than geographically close relationships, but only for as extended as the couples remain extended distance.

sites like megapersonals

Importantly for occasions like these, you can add videos to your profile so your matches can get a actual feel for your personality. speed dating in norwalk ct In addition, video you click on a buddy on the ideal hand good friends menu, you have the solution to view their opportunity, initiate chat or hide your on the internet never ever from them internet sites off chat for a specific user. How vital are century beliefs to you? This internet site is strictly a news and info website about the disease. 347 722 0992 So I asked how his relationship was with his child s mother.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/25/2016 10:59:11 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,200)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
24, joined Jan. 2016

you're dating?

Cos obviously too early is a very bad idea so how do you know, from a woman's side
when it's actually a good time?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/25/2016 11:05:04 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  
serendipity1301
Baltimore, MD
48, joined Feb. 2013

I started dating a man less than a month ago and I'm wondering when he is going to lay the pipe.

I'm an easy slutty woman.

But he is hot as hell and is driving me mad with full body massages and he can sling his d*ck around under his gym shorts.

I guess I'm not a good gage.

4/25/2016 11:06:03 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,200)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
24, joined Jan. 2016

what does lay the pipe mean? >.<

4/25/2016 11:07:30 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,143)
Winnipeg, MB
63, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from sadlsticsienna:
you're dating?

Cos obviously too early is a very bad idea so how do you know, from a woman's side
when it's actually a good time?

I know it has been a long time but you said "from a woman's side" -

From what I recall it was either from the front or from behind (doggy).

How does it go "from a woman's side"? I obviously missed something - or not.

(I also missed whips and chains - which I don't mind missing)

D

4/25/2016 11:37:59 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

my2sunshine
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,631)
Pulaski, NY
50, joined Apr. 2013

When they other guy is of no consequence and out of your head.
Otherwise you are misleading a new guy that you are possibly available.

4/25/2016 11:44:21 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,545)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from my2sunshine:
When they other guy is of no consequence and out of your head.
Otherwise you are misleading a new guy that you are possibly available.

Yeah what she said when your best guy friend is out of your head .

4/26/2016 12:00:54 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,320)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from d_voted:
How does it go "from a woman's side"? I obviously missed something - or not.

It's a crap shoot. Sometimes too early works out. Sometimes too early doesn't.

I just prefer to wait until at least I am committed to the relationship.

That way even if the sex is not perfect, I'm willing to work on things to make it good!!!

One and done is not a good way to treat another person.

It doesn't matter if a girl does this or a guy does it.

4/26/2016 1:50:49 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,200)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
24, joined Jan. 2016

What's with the dodgy pic xD

4/26/2016 6:26:15 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,320)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

What's with the dodgy pic xD

Oh sorry about that.

It's probably too early in this thread to be talking about different sex positions.

This is sex from a woman's side...

4/26/2016 6:30:32 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

Mercedes_02
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,690)
AñatuyaAñatuya
Australia
101, joined Dec. 2014

I don't root dates.

4/26/2016 6:39:40 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,969)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

I wonder....Did "Root Beer" originate in Australia ???

4/26/2016 6:43:03 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

Mercedes_02
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,690)
AñatuyaAñatuya
Australia
101, joined Dec. 2014

The only root beer here is a few too many beers at the local
wake up with a root you took home that night from the
local

4/26/2016 7:01:39 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,204)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

No two people or couples are the same. Two people should have sex whenever it feels right for them to do so.

Be safe, respectful and responsible..always.

The games people play around "not" having sex are much more manipulative and counter to building a healthy, honest relationship.

4/26/2016 7:30:33 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,776)
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from serendipity1301:
I started dating a man less than a month ago and I'm wondering when he is going to lay the pipe.

He's probably got ED or some psychological problems if he hasn't already tried.

Cos obviously too early is a very bad idea

No it's the other way around...wasting time is a bad idea.

[Edited 4/26/2016 7:31:16 AM ]

4/26/2016 8:50:34 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,189)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

From my side:

Never.

Once he get what he wants and leaves... where does that leave you?

4/26/2016 9:04:36 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:
From my side:

Never.

Withholding sex isn't going to get a man to love you or keep a man loyal. Those are games some women play.

Sex is not a reward.
Sex is not a weapon.

Using sex under the belief that it will somehow get a man or keep a man just demonstrates that the woman thinks sex is the only thing of value she has to offer.

4/26/2016 9:10:04 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Doesn't withholding mean that I had to have given it to him once before?

You get no where having sex either.

Either way there's nothing keeping him but his own motives.

It's not about keeping it. It's about him leaving you (like he planned) without getting the only thing he wanted.

Sex is not a bonding experience.
Sex does enhance the relationship.

It doesn't matter what a woman has to offer if the men who encounter her have all decided what they merely want is sex and nothing more.

Even if they're willing to lie to get it.

4/26/2016 9:12:27 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:
From my side:

Never.

Exactly the same place if he didn't get what he wanted and left...

Sex is *SUPPOSED* to be mutually enjoyable...you'd have gotten as much (well maybe not as much) pleasure from the "joining" as he did...you both benefited...there is no loss to having sex if you take the necessary precautions and your name isn't written in a little book somewhere "She had sex on the 2nd date!!!"...unless of course he has such a little book.

[Edited 4/26/2016 9:14:07 AM ]

4/26/2016 9:18:02 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from grande_mamon:
Exactly the same place if he didn't get what he wanted and left...

Sex is *SUPPOSED* to be mutually enjoyable...you'd have gotten as much (well maybe not as much) pleasure from the "joining" as he did...you both benefited...there is no loss to having sex if you take the necessary precautions and your name isn't written in a little book somewhere "She had sex on the 2nd date!!!"...unless of course he has such a little book.

Fine with me so long as NEITHER of us got what we wanted. He's going to leave anyway. It'll damn sure be without a piece of me. Unless it's that one day of the 2nd year where I don't mind... but then I wouldn't even want to waste my time with him. Get tested. Set a night. Come over. F**k. Get lost. Lose my number.

Yeah call me when they try to f**k you on the first date. You say no and then they disappear.

I really don't expect any of you to understand seeing as being in a relationship drastically changes your perspective.

4/26/2016 9:25:12 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

easttowest72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,905)
Bremen, GA
44, joined Sep. 2014

Don't have sex with him just because he is pressuring you. For me it would be after we become a couple. So however long it takes to see if he is worth a relationship

4/26/2016 9:35:40 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Doesn't withholding mean that I had to have given it to him once before?

You get no where having sex either.

Either way there's nothing keeping him but his own motives.

It's not about keeping it. It's about him leaving you (like he planned) without getting the only thing he wanted.

Sex is not a bonding experience.
Sex does enhance the relationship.

It doesn't matter what a woman has to offer if the men who encounter her have all decided what they merely want is sex and nothing more.

Even if they're willing to lie to get it.

If you are focused on the idea that men only want sex from the onset then YOU are the one creating those parameters without even trying to get to know the man.

If I decided I 'anted to have sex, it was always because I WANTED TO HAVE sex, not because I thought..."oh boy, he is/might be the one".

If the guy rolled out after sex then, I still got the sex I wanted and realized he wasn't the right guy for me after all. GREAT...I am free to find a better guy.

And no, withholding doesn't mean he already got it..it means simply withholding...hence the stupid question...how soon is too soon to have sex

[Edited 4/26/2016 9:36:39 AM ]

4/26/2016 9:35:53 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Fine with me so long as NEITHER of us got what we wanted. He's going to leave anyway. It'll damn sure be without a piece of me.

A piece of you?!?! Exactly what are you doing during these sex sessions...details

4/26/2016 9:37:10 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  
joe4u2explore
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,218)
Lombard, IL
50, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
If you are focused on the idea that men only want sex from the onset then YOU are the one creating those parameters without even trying to get to know the man.

If I decided I 'anted to have sex, it was always because I WANTED TO HAVE sex, not because I thought..."oh boy, he is/might be the one".

If the guy rolled out after sex then, I still got the sex I wanted and realized he wasn't the right guy for me after all. GREAT...I am free to find a better guy.

And no, withholding doesn't mean he already got it..it means simply withholding...hence the stupid question...how soon is too soon to have sex

simply a great mind

4/26/2016 9:46:40 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Fine with me so long as NEITHER of us got what we wanted. He's going to leave anyway. It'll damn sure be without a piece of me. Unless it's that one day of the 2nd year where I don't mind... but then I wouldn't even want to waste my time with him. Get tested. Set a night. Come over. F**k. Get lost. Lose my number.

Yeah call me when they try to f**k you on the first date. You say no and then they disappear.

I really don't expect any of you to understand seeing as being in a relationship drastically changes your perspective.

Right there! You just said it in black and white. Having sex with you is "a piece of you"..isn't your time, companionship, conversation..etc, Isn't that a piece of you? YOU are over valuing sex and not in a good way?

And here's the thing..the ugly reality...just because he "left" you after sex, doesn't mean he only wanted sex but for many it's easier to believe that than to simply accept his interest waned because he found he just wasn't that into you the more he got to know you..same thing that happens to women

4/26/2016 9:50:39 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Introduce me to the men who want to get to know you without poking you first and then we can talk.

I've lived a very short time but can carry the monotony of the same bullshit with me to my grave.

I'd much prefer to NOT be sampled like a handout at Costco for a chance at love.

There's a lot of women who took to dating just as you said and ended up with nothing but a high sleep count and nothing to show for it.

There's a reason why you have to purchase a ticket before you see the show.

4/26/2016 9:52:07 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from grande_mamon:
A piece of you?!?! Exactly what are you doing during these sex sessions...details

You behave yourself.

4/26/2016 9:54:06 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,522)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

i have never ever pressured no woman for sex,once i meet them it all just flows good and they want it at least as much,or more than me. women like tall nice friendly guys who make them laugh,an they eat good together etc,its meeting them thats hard cause they been with regular,,dudes..shitty men..and they all have there guard up,but wanna be dated good,an have a good time and be satisfied deeply.....

4/26/2016 9:58:15 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
Right there! You just said it in black and white. Having sex with you is "a piece of you"..isn't your time, companionship, conversation..etc, Isn't that a piece of you? YOU are over valuing sex and not in a good way?

And here's the thing..the ugly reality...just because he "left" you after sex, doesn't mean he only wanted sex but for many it's easier to believe that than to simply accept his interest waned because he found he just wasn't that into you the more he got to know you..same thing that happens to women

You think it's easy to believe that?

It's easy for a woman to believe that her only value is in between her legs?

You think it's easy for a woman of any age to accept that cold, hard fact?

To me it's easier to believe that you just weren't what he was looking for. That's how you let yourself down easy.

The real ugly truth is when they also leave before sex, before you can even get a second or 3rd date, they're letting you know that you're not even worth that.

The ugly truth is you really have no way of knowing what their truth intention is. But you can decide exactly under what pretenses they walk away.

Telling yourself that they weren't only interested in sex is basically lying to yourself. They spent no time trying to get to know you before they made moves. If you accepted it and they left, boom: got what they wanted and jetted. If you didn't, boom: left, none too pleased.

4/26/2016 10:00:07 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Introduce me to the men who want to get to know you without poking you first and then we can talk.

I've lived a very short time but can carry the monotony of the same bullshit with me to my grave.

I'd much prefer to NOT be sampled like a handout at Costco for a chance at love.

There's a lot of women who took to dating just as you said and ended up with nothing but a high sleep count and nothing to show for it.

There's a reason why you have to purchase a ticket before you see the show.

high sleep count

Well I knew there was no way we would have this conversation without the standard woman bashing woman rhetoric.

What's so sad is that you actually believe a womans best commodity is her ability to provide sex AND at the same time you believe that if she uses it too much she has no value. You really have bought the whole fairytale.

I would love to spank the shit out of adults who taught young girls to think this way...and not in a sexy way either

[Edited 4/26/2016 10:00:29 AM ]

4/26/2016 10:05:24 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:
You think it's easy to believe that?

It's easy for a woman to believe that her only value is in between her legs?

You think it's easy for a woman of any age to accept that cold, hard fact?

To me it's easier to believe that you just weren't what he was looking for. That's how you let yourself down easy.

The real ugly truth is when they also leave before sex, before you can even get a second or 3rd date, they're letting you know that you're not even worth that.

The ugly truth is you really have no way of knowing what their truth intention is. But you can decide exactly under what pretenses they walk away.

Telling yourself that they weren't only interested in sex is basically lying to yourself. They spent no time trying to get to know you before they made moves. If you accepted it and they left, boom: got what they wanted and jetted. If you didn't, boom: left, none too pleased.

If you believe this..then when withhold sex at all? Go ahead give him that "piece" of you that you supposedly don't value. Why even have this discussion..

4/26/2016 10:09:43 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Because it's not worth it if I'm not pleased.

Because they still get what they want and yet I don't get what I want.

Because I don't agree that, that's my only value, but what I think versus what the think doesn't matter in this instant.

If I think I'm perfect for the job and yet no one will hire me, my thoughts and opinions are obviously irrelevant.

I know how men have, do, and will value me.

I know that I'm more than what they think and feel.

I could put my bag of doritoes on amazon as worth $1,000... Doesn't mean anyone is going to pay that.

4/26/2016 10:15:09 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  
joe4u2explore
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,218)
Lombard, IL
50, joined Aug. 2013

I usually like to read but am trying to work, too...so I can trust soul has it under control, saving me from all that prose.

4/26/2016 10:18:34 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Saying you have value and knowing you have value are two very different things. When you know your value as a person, as a woman, as a man..you carry it without announcement. You will not have to defend it because it will not be questioned.

I'm sorry you are hurting so deeply and I wish you well.

4/26/2016 10:23:12 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,660)
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

As usual, I am signing on with Soul.

Two people who are dating will decide for themselves when it is the right time to have sex. No one person in that relationship drives the relationship. They both do. And every relationship is different which is why making a blanket statement as to when is the "correct" time is just a bunch of baloney. The right time is when you both feel it is right.

Sex is not a game to be played so as to best someone else. It is not an award, reward, gift, or prize. It is not to be used to browbeat, conquer, manipulate, or to prove something. It can strengthen, enhance, deepen, and bond two people. It can also cause feelings of ownership that can falsify the reality of a relationship, which includes the notion that "he only wanted one thing from me and once he got it, he left." People need to remember that they weren't forced into anything (well, unless, of course they were, but then that's an entirely different thing.) It does take two to tango, after all. Be accountable for your own decisions. Do not lay your decisions' reasons on others.

This is not to say that there aren't people out there interested only in having sex and not developing a relationship. But it's not like there are hordes of slavering sex fiends misusing relationships. And it seems that most people, as they become adults, understand the differences, understand their responsibilities, and are not all about themselves. (I mean adults in more than just age, by the way.)

4/26/2016 11:46:59 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Two people who are dating will decide for themselves when it is the right time to have sex.

It's rarely a decision, it just happens.

"I say Margret, I've decided we are going to have sex this evening, what say you"

"That' sounds fine Henry, I decided the same thing...so lets say 10.15pm after cigars and brandy"

"Perfect my dear".

4/26/2016 11:51:22 AM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Not discussing it does not mean a decision was not made. If it's happening, both have made a decision of some sort.

4/26/2016 12:01:42 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Not discussing it does not mean a decision was not made.

The problem is if it's not discussed it's not a joint decision, it's 2 unilateral decisions or 1 unilateral decision with the other person just going with the flow (or being unconscious).

If it's happening, both have made a decision of some sort.

Not necessarily.

[Edited 4/26/2016 12:02:12 PM ]

4/26/2016 12:30:44 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Nobody said 'joint' decision, you added that qualifier.

Yes, a decision was made, passively or actively. Even choosing not make a decision is making a decision.

[Edited 4/26/2016 12:31:00 PM ]

4/26/2016 1:52:58 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,842)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from soulflight:
Withholding sex isn't going to get a man to love you or keep a man loyal. Those are games some women play.

Sex is not a reward.
Sex is not a weapon.

Using sex under the belief that it will somehow get a man or keep a man just demonstrates that the woman thinks sex is the only thing of value she has to offer.

Sorry, but MOST not all women will and do use sex as a weapon and reward. They relish the fact that they can do that and have nothing to fear because of it.

Very few women do not use sex as a form of punishment and reward.

4/26/2016 1:59:35 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Nobody said 'joint' decision, you added that qualifier.

It involves 2 people so for it to be a legit decision it would involve both parties agreeing on a final decision. Unless you are a rapist a unilateral decision is worthless.

Even choosing not make a decision is making a decision.

But not a decision on when is the time to have sex

Context deary.

[Edited 4/26/2016 2:00:03 PM ]

4/26/2016 2:16:41 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,322)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

8 dates. First two is the trail dates, maybe dinner/ movie. 3 and 4 dates we meet for more of a fun date and get to know each other more. 5 & 6 & 7 dates I am possibly meeting a family member and his friends, and we are talking about mote intense things and if i am horny enough by then

I just do not jump right in and have sex. And I just do not date because I am bored and want excitement in my life. I am serious about this whole dating thing.

4/26/2016 2:16:44 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Context.. with regards to sex, two will not decide if one has decided no.

4/26/2016 2:18:41 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Unless as stated one is not in a condition to make a decision..re: stoned/drunk/unconscious etc etc.

4/26/2016 2:32:06 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,522)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

i ignore a little an make them wait,just a little makes em laugh an even hornier...

4/26/2016 2:32:16 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

exactly

4/26/2016 3:02:37 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,545)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from grande_mamon:

Unless as stated one is not in a condition to make a decision..re: stoned/drunk/unconscious etc etc.

under those circumstances they are usually considered raped .

4/26/2016 3:24:44 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

lovethelake17
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

Quote from grande_mamon:

Two people who are dating will decide for themselves when it is the right time to have sex.

It's rarely a decision, it just happens.

"I say Margret, I've decided we are going to have sex this evening, what say you"

"That' sounds fine Henry, I decided the same thing...so lets say 10.15pm after cigars and brandy"

"Perfect my dear".

You're right in that it is rarely a discussion. It is, however, a decision that each of them has made. The scenario just as easily goes that she has decided to let him know, through her body language, that she's interested in having sex. If he wants to, his decision is to take her up on the subtle clues (or not so subtle). They both made decisions. They don't necessarily have to discuss it amongst themselves.

Though, they could talk about it. He may tell her he's looking to take it the a more intimate level. She tells him her thoughts. People do that, you know. It's not always so civilized and British as your example.

I have a friend whose now husband, when they were dating told her that he was not going to have sex with her for six months. He'd determined that all his previous relationships had sex introduced too soon, and they failed. He didn't want that and wanted to try to see if holding off until later would make a difference. She really didn't like that but agreed to it. I know it was difficult for them but they did it. I imagine they discussed it and discussed it a lot.

4/26/2016 4:44:51 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,810)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

what does lay the pipe mean? >.<

4/26/2016 4:52:23 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,810)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

As for me, I always wait until I have an erection. It just doesn't feel right until then.

4/26/2016 4:59:42 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  
grneyesrme
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,199)
Sacramento, CA
48, joined Aug. 2013

When it feels right to you. Only you know when that time is for you.

4/26/2016 5:09:13 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

t_man2000
Columbus, OH
46, joined Apr. 2011

When it feels right, its right! You will know for sure!

4/26/2016 5:26:00 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

my2sunshine
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,631)
Pulaski, NY
50, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from lovethelake17:

Sex is not a game to be played so as to best someone else. It is not an award, reward, gift, or prize.

I'm going to disagree with this portion of your statement as it applies to gift. Sex is a gift that you give each other. I don't care if it is one night with someone that won't be in your daily life or it is daily in a committed or married relationship along with all those other types in between. Sex is a gift! Everyone should be thankful whenever they receive such a gift from someone and show gratitude for it. Someone laid down with you and touches you to make you feel passion and special be thankful for that intimacy. Don't try to make it into something it isn't and don't hurt yourself emotionally over a positive experience with another human being by beating yourself up inside your head. Don't pass judgement on it. Just be thankful for that time and express it! You never know when it is going to be your last time.

4/26/2016 5:37:52 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,320)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from soulflight:

This is basically taking the "purple pill" from the perspective of a woman.

Dark Gables called these people fools.

The purple pill represents those that they see the reality of being f**ked over..but to them...its worth it...basically a simp...

I agree with his position on finding new alternatives to creating happy relationships for both men and women. I don't think it is healthy for anyone to get fvcked over too many times.

4/26/2016 5:47:54 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

wickedrider
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,994)
Madison, WI
97, joined Mar. 2009

Live your life on your terms, and when YOU are comfortable with YOUR decision. it should be a natural feeling time-wise...if he enhances your time, good. If there is friction or pressure, or it feels uncomfortable in any way, and not on your time-line, show him the curb.

4/26/2016 5:50:50 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

lovethelake17
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

Quote from my2sunshine:
I'm going to disagree with this portion of your statement as it applies to gift. Sex is a gift that you give each other. I don't care if it is one night with someone that won't be in your daily life or it is daily in a committed or married relationship along with all those other types in between. Sex is a gift! Everyone should be thankful whenever they receive such a gift from someone and show gratitude for it. Someone laid down with you and touches you to make you feel passion and special be thankful for that intimacy. Don't try to make it into something it isn't and don't hurt yourself emotionally over a positive experience with another human being by beating yourself up inside your head. Don't pass judgement on it. Just be thankful for that time and express it! You never know when it is going to be your last time.

Nice distinction. I like it, especially the parts about not passing judgement on it, being thankful and not beating yourself (or the other person) up about whatever happens afterwards. Oh, and "don't make it into something it isn't".

I was thinking "gift" along the lines of "I bestow upon you..." as if you were a medieval princess and the prize was won by some knight. That seems to put value only on sex and not on the person.

4/26/2016 6:08:40 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (192,694)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

On the honeymoon.

4/26/2016 7:03:26 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from lucky_1million:
I agree with his position on finding new alternatives to creating happy relationships for both men and women. I don't think it is healthy for anyone to get fvcked over too many times.

And yet I never felt f**ked over because I make choices and take responsibility for those choices. I see sex as an extended method of communication and chose my partners carefully.

I simply refuse to judge others for their choices.

And while sex is amazing when coupled with the emotions of love and devotion, it is at it's core a biological function that can be equally enjoyable, though different, without all that love business..)

4/26/2016 7:15:31 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (192,694)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

I consider SEX a means of self-gratification.

I consider lovemaking as an extended form of communication with one's spouse.

4/26/2016 7:21:59 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from cupocheer:
I consider SEX a means of self-gratification.

I consider lovemaking as an extended form of communication with one's spouse.

And that is certainly a valid view. I just don't see sex as a self gratifying. I believe what my mother told me yrs ago and it has never failed me.

When you choose to have sex, go into it with the intent to give 100% and if you have chosen well, your partner..with or without love..will do the same and you will both receive 200%.

Did I mention, that has never failed me?

4/26/2016 7:33:01 PM How do you know when it's the right time to have sex with a new person?  

lovethelake17
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

Quote from lucky_1million:

A question. How is it getting f**ked over if you've willingly had sex with your partner? And, well, enjoyed yourself, too?

Are you saying because that's all that happened? That you've dated a bit, started having sex, and then the relationship ended? Are you tying the ending to having sex?